• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:32
CEST 07:32
KST 14:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7523 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 206

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 204 205 206 207 208 273 Next
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 03 2011 23:14 GMT
#4101
On April 04 2011 08:13 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2011 08:10 Coagulation wrote:
thats just a bunch of wifom
No confirmation of your role
sorry but there is no way im buying it.


Well considering you've been wrong about everything else so far, this is hardly a surprise. Use your brain.


sorry did you miss where i sniped the GF ?
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 03 2011 23:15 GMT
#4102
On April 04 2011 08:13 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2011 08:11 Jackal58 wrote:
I would include Lanaia in the unknown category. I'm pretty certain she's not black. But that doesn't mean she's not red.


Didn't cubed confirm her?

If he did I missed it. He had her on his list of blacks given up by the red team.
Life can only kill you once.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
April 03 2011 23:17 GMT
#4103
On April 04 2011 08:15 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2011 08:13 deconduo wrote:
On April 04 2011 08:11 Jackal58 wrote:
I would include Lanaia in the unknown category. I'm pretty certain she's not black. But that doesn't mean she's not red.


Didn't cubed confirm her?

If he did I missed it. He had her on his list of blacks given up by the red team.


Oh nvm I got mixed up.
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
April 03 2011 23:20 GMT
#4104
On April 04 2011 08:07 deconduo wrote:
deconduo
Jackal58
Coagulation
CubEdIn
ilovejonn
Eiii

Lanaia

tnkted

Beneather (Bot)
Pandain
Mr. Wiggles

OriginalName
orgolove
kevconsim
Amber[LighT]

Insanious
Kavdragon

This is pretty much what we have right now? Any disagreement?


Yah this isn't even close to right.
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
April 03 2011 23:21 GMT
#4105
On April 04 2011 08:13 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2011 08:10 Coagulation wrote:
thats just a bunch of wifom
No confirmation of your role
sorry but there is no way im buying it.


Well considering you've been wrong about everything else so far, this is hardly a surprise. Use your brain.

No personal attacks please
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 03 2011 23:22 GMT
#4106
On April 04 2011 08:17 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2011 08:15 Jackal58 wrote:
On April 04 2011 08:13 deconduo wrote:
On April 04 2011 08:11 Jackal58 wrote:
I would include Lanaia in the unknown category. I'm pretty certain she's not black. But that doesn't mean she's not red.


Didn't cubed confirm her?

If he did I missed it. He had her on his list of blacks given up by the red team.


Oh nvm I got mixed up.

Do me a favor. Stop with the you've been wrong shit. My sole intentions were to win the item game for town. I'm sorry your roomie got trampled in the process. Get over it. If I see another chance to get town an advantage I'm going to take it.
And ya I might get it wrong. But at least I'm doing what I see is best for town. Starting a new pissing contest isn't what's best for town.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 03 2011 23:23 GMT
#4107
On April 04 2011 08:20 Amber[LighT] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2011 08:07 deconduo wrote:
deconduo
Jackal58
Coagulation
CubEdIn
ilovejonn
Eiii

Lanaia

tnkted

Beneather (Bot)
Pandain
Mr. Wiggles

OriginalName
orgolove
kevconsim
Amber[LighT]

Insanious
Kavdragon

This is pretty much what we have right now? Any disagreement?


Yah this isn't even close to right.

What is?
Life can only kill you once.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
April 03 2011 23:48 GMT
#4108
So, what's happening in the arena right now?

Would it be possible to hear from Insanious, pandain, and Beneather Bot? What's going on in there? There's not much transparency here, guys, and you aren't posting anything in the thread.

Also, do we think one of Insanious/pandain may be scum?

Lanaia was saying that Insanious might be the smiling guy from the black market, because he said something about putting his best efforts into saving tack. I can see how that might have been a slip up, and there's been other suspicions of insanious before.

Anyone else want to proffer thoughts? The thread's come to a standstill again, and we should still be discussing stuff.
you gotta dance
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 04 2011 00:04 GMT
#4109
Ya I think Pandain is black.
This is due to Lanaia's role.
Life can only kill you once.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 04 2011 00:15 GMT
#4110
I think insanious black because of the saving tack slip and also because all of his posts in the black market are written VERY similar to his posts in here. He has a very persuasive, aggressive style of writing that is difficult to hide.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
April 04 2011 00:37 GMT
#4111
On April 04 2011 09:15 tnkted wrote:
I think insanious black because of the saving tack slip and also because all of his posts in the black market are written VERY similar to his posts in here. He has a very persuasive, aggressive style of writing that is difficult to hide.

I wasn't in the black market game... so what posts are these? Quote please...

I HAVE NEVER BEEN SCUM IN ANY MAFIA GAME I HAVE EVER BEEN IN.

I am playing the EXACT same was as mafia XXXV where I was town, as well as Pokemafia where I was town, and Death Factory Mafia where I was town.

I am town.

As well, in the arena. Me and Pandain are battling over Beneather Bot's vote. Who ever gets the highest score in tetris wins his vote.

Basically, if Pandain wins he kills me, if I win I kill him... or the bot.

If you want, I can just let Pandain win the testris vote then kill me to prove I'm town.
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 04 2011 00:45 GMT
#4112
What are you people slow?

INSANIOUS IS MOD-CONFIRMED TOWN.

MOD

CONFIRMED

TOWN

Please don't make me fking explain this to you again.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
April 04 2011 00:46 GMT
#4113
I didn't confirm him. Just saying

+ Show Spoiler +
This post contains no information about Insanious's alignment
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 04 2011 00:47 GMT
#4114
Also, Town has to pick:

1. Do we trade ilovejohn for a red?

Due to the state of things, I think it's BETTER to lynch Kav and let the reds/blacks waste a KP/RB on him.

Mafia are not the main issue here. Blacks are.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 04 2011 00:48 GMT
#4115
Yes you did El Es Bea. When you posted BB's role PMs, which were identical to what Insanious posted earlier that day. It's pretty obvious.

Plus, someone said they saw the ally before it was redacted and it was in fact Insanious.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-04 00:57:43
April 04 2011 00:51 GMT
#4116
[spectral voice] Insanious is actually the Neutral Silver Dragon, he wins when he kills the Cult of the Damned, which consists of the Cult Leader and whichever players he has managed to brainwash thus far, the PM he posted was given to him as a result of his "shape-shifting" power, which I cannot reveal more about at this time ^_^ [/spectral voice]
Moderator
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
April 04 2011 00:53 GMT
#4117
On April 04 2011 09:48 CubEdIn wrote:
Yes you did El Es Bea. When you posted BB's role PMs, which were identical to what Insanious posted earlier that day. It's pretty obvious.

Plus, someone said they saw the ally before it was redacted and it was in fact Insanious.

Sure, whatever you want to believe then.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 04 2011 00:57 GMT
#4118
On March 31 2011 12:01 Insanious wrote:
This was our role:

Show nested quote +
Original Message From kitaman27:
Hi you are the Village Idiot! You hate BrownBear, you hate him very much. In order to win you have to lynch BrownBear. Remember, lynch, not kill.


BrownBear had the opposite (to kill me).



On April 02 2011 11:08 LSB wrote:
Night 3


Brownbear the Town Village Idiot has died
Alignment PM
Show nested quote +
You are a normal townie, sit tight, you'll get your role in 24 hours. Although I cannot reveal it at this time, you have an alternative win condition.

Old Role PM
Show nested quote +
Hi you are the Village Idiot! You hate REDACTED, you hate him very much. In order to win you have to lynch REDACTED. Remember, lynch, not kill.




Please compare these two.
Tell me how in the FK would Insanious guess BB's role word by word?
Are you saying he's mafia and decided to CLAIM that after DTing the actual VI? Ok, then why was he thrown into the Arena Game?

He. Is. Town.

GET OVER IT.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 04 2011 01:00 GMT
#4119
lol @ cube trying to convince a mod of alignment.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 04 2011 01:00 GMT
#4120
And I get that you're trying to keep things neutral LSB, but I'm not shouting at you, I'm shouting at town.

If Insanious is not the real VI, then where is the VI?
Just read Insanious's posts from that time-frame, it verifies 100% with what happened in the game.

So back to the real issue.

TRADE A TOWN FOR A MAFIA?
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Prev 1 204 205 206 207 208 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 54
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 465
Hyuk 458
Leta 115
Icarus 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm251
League of Legends
JimRising 734
Other Games
summit1g9953
WinterStarcraft464
Mew2King83
ArmadaUGS46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick956
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream159
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2246
League of Legends
• Rush1369
• Lourlo1033
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 28m
INu's Battles
6h 28m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 28m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 28m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 28m
Replay Cast
17h 28m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.