• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:11
CEST 22:11
KST 05:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8866 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 207

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 205 206 207 208 209 273 Next
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 04 2011 01:01 GMT
#4121
On April 04 2011 10:00 kitaman27 wrote:
lol @ cube trying to convince a mod of alignment.


i really wasn't, i'm mad @ town for missing obvious signs.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 04 2011 01:02 GMT
#4122
Poll: Trade ilovejohn for a mafia (orgolove)?

Yes! (7)
 
70%

No! (pro-town option) (3)
 
30%

10 total votes

Your vote: Trade ilovejohn for a mafia (orgolove)?

(Vote): Yes!
(Vote): No! (pro-town option)

Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
April 04 2011 01:02 GMT
#4123
On April 04 2011 09:47 CubEdIn wrote:
Also, Town has to pick:

1. Do we trade ilovejohn for a red?

Due to the state of things, I think it's BETTER to lynch Kav and let the reds/blacks waste a KP/RB on him.

Mafia are not the main issue here. Blacks are.

Just vote me and do the trade. Even if we vote Kav and make them waste a KP/RB on me so what? I am not some kind of analysis God and keeping me alive isn't going to change much for town. I'd rather we deal with me earlier instead of playing WIFOM later on and be like "oh no should we kill him to blow scum up, oh no what if he's black etc." There are almost 3 to 5 people that are pretty much scum by the way they post and by confirmation of other roles that we can lynch in the coming Days. Keeping me alive is not that important. I think the more important part will be discussing about the Arena, because they would be choosing who to throw in next.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 04 2011 01:04 GMT
#4124
On April 04 2011 10:02 ilovejonn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2011 09:47 CubEdIn wrote:
Also, Town has to pick:

1. Do we trade ilovejohn for a red?

Due to the state of things, I think it's BETTER to lynch Kav and let the reds/blacks waste a KP/RB on him.

Mafia are not the main issue here. Blacks are.

Just vote me and do the trade. Even if we vote Kav and make them waste a KP/RB on me so what? I am not some kind of analysis God and keeping me alive isn't going to change much for town. I'd rather we deal with me earlier instead of playing WIFOM later on and be like "oh no should we kill him to blow scum up, oh no what if he's black etc." There are almost 3 to 5 people that are pretty much scum by the way they post and by confirmation of other roles that we can lynch in the coming Days. Keeping me alive is not that important. I think the more important part will be discussing about the Arena, because they would be choosing who to throw in next.


You don't understand. I don't want to keep you alive because I like you, or because I think you're useful. (no offense though, you're ok!)

I want to keep you alive because that would force blacks to waste a KP on you, and scum to waste a RB on you. Thus keeping the more important townies safer.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 04 2011 01:08 GMT
#4125
P.S.: one town + one mafia down = 2 less votes for the next lynch which should be a black.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 04 2011 01:17 GMT
#4126
Nobody should vote in that poll. We need to post our votes in this thread so that we know who voted for what.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 04 2011 01:18 GMT
#4127
On April 04 2011 10:08 CubEdIn wrote:
P.S.: one town + one mafia down = 2 less votes for the next lynch which should be a black.


This is actually a very good point.

I'm still waiting on what the other confirmed townies think before i change my vote though.

Does day end tonight or tomorrow?
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 04 2011 01:19 GMT
#4128
On April 04 2011 10:18 tnkted wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2011 10:08 CubEdIn wrote:
P.S.: one town + one mafia down = 2 less votes for the next lynch which should be a black.


This is actually a very good point.

I'm still waiting on what the other confirmed townies think before i change my vote though.

Does day end tonight or tomorrow?


About 25 hours remaining.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 04 2011 01:20 GMT
#4129
Ok good.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 04 2011 01:22 GMT
#4130
Let the poll be.
There's one opinion for this (coming from jonn himself I believe) and 4 votes in the thread for yes already (with no clarification of why we should).

Guess what the scum wants us to do?
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
April 04 2011 01:26 GMT
#4131
Aight, whatever. I'm having a headache calculating KP and scenarios. I'll just vote tmr and I'll keep my bombs the way they are for whatever happens. As long as town-aligned votes are in unity today's votes should still be in town's hands. If you want to vote Kav, you ALL need to vote Kav, if you want to vote me, you ALL have to vote me. Don't fall apart as a team or else scum can use their votes to do what they think is the best option.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 04 2011 01:27 GMT
#4132
@jonn if it makes you feel better, blacks will prolly shoot you anyway, because they're getting 2 for 1. It's just that it takes a KP away from the town members.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
April 04 2011 01:32 GMT
#4133
tomorrow

It wouldn't be one town + one mafia, it'd be one black + one ??? + one town (assuming the whole kav-didn't-die-to-one-bomb thing means he's black).

If mafia knows/thinks the ??? is a town then they have no reason to roleblock ilj or hit him.
If mafia knows the ??? is one of their own they're just going to RB ilj OR maybe protect their guy somehow (don't think they have the means to do this) and hit kav, hoping it double stacks.
If blacks know/think the ??? is red then blacks'll probably hit ilj and protect kav with the vest thing they got from the black market.

If ilj blows up at night then reds/blacks FOR SURE have a response that keeps them from getting hurt. Unless we kill ilj now, no scum are going to die to his bombs.
We can't even reliably tell if he's going to have a hit or RB used on him. Depending on who the bombs are on, scum might not even care if he explodes or not.
:3
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 04 2011 01:32 GMT
#4134
On April 04 2011 10:22 CubEdIn wrote:
Let the poll be.
There's one opinion for this (coming from jonn himself I believe) and 4 votes in the thread for yes already (with no clarification of why we should).

Guess what the scum wants us to do?

Scum wants us to kill John.
I think I'm with you on this Cube. I'd rather scum have to deal with John at night.
Lynch the known quantity. Let scum fret over who or what John may be. Forces black to use their KP on red. Forces red to use their rb on john. I see it as a better win situation for town.
Life can only kill you once.
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
April 04 2011 01:34 GMT
#4135
actually the more I think about it the less I think we should lynch john today. If we lynch kav we get a black for sure-- if we lynch ilj then we get kav probably (it could be something else protecting kav-- blacks did just get some pretty cool items from the black market, but this seems unlikely given how the mods have commented and the items we know were in the market) and AT BEST one red (which might hurt us more than help us)
:3
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
April 04 2011 01:35 GMT
#4136
ninja'd
:3
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
April 04 2011 01:36 GMT
#4137
everyone's going to know exactly where ilj's bombs are though, so it's not like he's a huge scary unknown to scum-- they're going to know if he's a threat or not and deal with him appropriately tonight. The best way we could set this up would be if we can get red+black fighting by hitting him/rbing him/stacking kp on his targets/etc.

I assume we want to move his bombs around though, right?
:3
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
April 04 2011 01:39 GMT
#4138
Can I stack 2 bombs on the same person, and will a black player die during the night if my two bombs are stacked on the black player and it blows up?
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
April 04 2011 01:48 GMT
#4139
You know. I know this is insane mafia, but the black market was... the very definition of imbalance. -_-

There was no way for us to avoid revealing our names within the first few days of the game.

Anyway.

I really dislike playing with players who just do random shit. There was -no- evidence Meapak was a red. Sure, you got lucky this game, but 9 out of 10 games you're just going to screw up your own side.

It really makes me pissed off how shit happens on a dice roll.
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 04 2011 01:50 GMT
#4140
On April 04 2011 10:36 Eiii wrote:
everyone's going to know exactly where ilj's bombs are though, so it's not like he's a huge scary unknown to scum-- they're going to know if he's a threat or not and deal with him appropriately tonight. The best way we could set this up would be if we can get red+black fighting by hitting him/rbing him/stacking kp on his targets/etc.

I assume we want to move his bombs around though, right?

Ya. I'd say Original Name and Orgolove.
Although blacks will have a better choice of shots if that's the case. Reds could be destroyed tonight. Or they may decide to just hit townies and let red deal with John.

If we have a good idea who another black is we can have John bomb him and Coag shoot him.

Or we do have a 3rd option. We can vote Lanaia and force her to activate her role. I have no fuc[b][/bking clue what may or may not happen if that occurs. She did say that if more than 50% of the lynch was on her she would claim. I'm assuming this is her criteria for activation.
Life can only kill you once.
Prev 1 205 206 207 208 209 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O0
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason96
BRAT_OK 51
Railgan 41
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16413
Mini 369
Dewaltoss 181
Hyuk 129
ggaemo 110
firebathero 102
ZZZero.O 88
Terrorterran 16
Dota 2
febbydoto15
League of Legends
Doublelift2045
Counter-Strike
Fnx 808
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4952
Khaldor1430
crisheroes966
Liquid`Hasu860
Other Games
summit1g4986
FrodaN2794
fl0m1039
Beastyqt867
mouzStarbuck300
KnowMe290
ArmadaUGS147
Mew2King57
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1205
BasetradeTV201
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 91
• Adnapsc2 28
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 42
• 80smullet 19
• Azhi_Dahaki17
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 10097
Other Games
• imaqtpie709
• Shiphtur263
• tFFMrPink 14
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 49m
INu's Battles
15h 49m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
18h 49m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 49m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.