• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:49
CEST 06:49
KST 13:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7612 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 205

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 203 204 205 206 207 273 Next
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
April 03 2011 22:37 GMT
#4081
On April 04 2011 07:21 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2011 07:19 Eiii wrote:
On April 04 2011 07:16 deconduo wrote:
-Fingered a black
-Defended Tack and pushed Lemon to the last

this is pretty easy if you're black

On April 04 2011 07:16 deconduo wrote:
-My role doesn't make sense if I was black

it's called insane mafia for a reason!


Just to link my role again in case you missed it...

Show nested quote +
Original Message From kitaman27:
You are the Veteran! You have one extra night life! By one extra night life I mean if you die you get ressed as a zombie


fuck I thought you were bus driver dude -_-
sorry!
:3
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
April 03 2011 22:41 GMT
#4082
bus driver is tnkted
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
April 03 2011 22:44 GMT
#4083
yep, I think I confused the two because of decon's response to cube the bus driver what to do
:3
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 03 2011 22:45 GMT
#4084
On April 04 2011 07:19 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Also, we're likely to lose him anyways, because mafia will be afraid of his bombs. I think a 1-1-1 trade is pretty good at this point, in reducing both the scum teams' numbers.

I just want to make sure all the options are discussed and nothing gets missed.
We still have about 27 hours to ensure target # 2 is definite red scum If we hit another black or another townie we are pooched.
Life can only kill you once.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 03 2011 22:46 GMT
#4085
Lets make certain of this.

Will lynching the hatter allow his bomb to explode BEFORE the day ends, or do the bombs explode after night begins?
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 03 2011 22:47 GMT
#4086
On April 04 2011 07:46 tnkted wrote:
Lets make certain of this.

Will lynching the hatter allow his bomb to explode BEFORE the day ends, or do the bombs explode after night begins?


They will count as part of the day cycle.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 03 2011 22:48 GMT
#4087
On April 04 2011 07:46 tnkted wrote:
Lets make certain of this.

Will lynching the hatter allow his bomb to explode BEFORE the day ends, or do the bombs explode after night begins?

You're not just another pretty face ya know that? Wedding still on?
Life can only kill you once.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 03 2011 22:54 GMT
#4088
Dunno what to say. We get a mafia, but we lose a townie.

I think it's more useful to let john live and maybe have blacks waste a KP on him (since they would take out the mafia that way).

As I said, I really don't think we should be trading for mafia 1-on-1.

On the other hand, I don't see how Ilovejohn will come in handy otherwise. Besides, the blacks do want to get rid of town as well, because town is main black-killer.

I know it sounds stupid, but I think that for once, the best idea would be to NOT kill the mafia.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 03 2011 23:01 GMT
#4089
Cube, we'd get 2 mafia if we lynch john. Orgolove and Kav.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
April 03 2011 23:07 GMT
#4090
deconduo
Jackal58
Coagulation
CubEdIn
ilovejonn
Eiii

Lanaia

tnkted

Beneather (Bot)
Pandain
Mr. Wiggles

OriginalName
orgolove
kevconsim
Amber[LighT]

Insanious
Kavdragon

This is pretty much what we have right now? Any disagreement?
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
April 03 2011 23:08 GMT
#4091
On April 04 2011 08:01 tnkted wrote:
Cube, we'd get 2 mafia if we lynch john. Orgolove and Kav.


We 'get' kav anyway. So its swapping ilj for orgolove, but I feel its worth it.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 03 2011 23:08 GMT
#4092
your not confirmed town in the slightest decon
nice try tho
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
April 03 2011 23:09 GMT
#4093
On April 04 2011 08:08 Coagulation wrote:
your not confirmed town in the slightest decon
nice try tho


Please explain why not. There is no way I could be black or red for the reasons I stated above.
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
April 03 2011 23:10 GMT
#4094
I thought Insanious was in the Arena game. Also not sure about Wiggles and Insanious, other than that the others seem pretty much correct, except that there are 3 Blacks left (including Kav).
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 03 2011 23:10 GMT
#4095
thats just a bunch of wifom
No confirmation of your role
sorry but there is no way im buying it.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 03 2011 23:11 GMT
#4096
I would include Lanaia in the unknown category. I'm pretty certain she's not black. But that doesn't mean she's not red.
Life can only kill you once.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 03 2011 23:12 GMT
#4097
On April 04 2011 00:45 LSB Banking wrote:
Bot Message

Beneather says: Guess my favorite item!
I’ll give you a few clues.

  • It’s very comfortable but it comes at the cost of performance.
  • Although it is well suited for short distances, once you get into the long hauls, it’s deficiencies drag it down.
  • It has a unique way of stopping.
  • If you measuring sheer speed this doesn’t compare to my buddies.



We should spend some time figuring this out. If its something that we know they had in the black market, then we can assume that hes black. If however its something from the item game we can be sure that hes green.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 03 2011 23:12 GMT
#4098
deconduo you do look pro town i will admit
but thats not anywhere near enough to put you on a list with confirmed townies like me jackal and cubed
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
April 03 2011 23:13 GMT
#4099
On April 04 2011 08:10 Coagulation wrote:
thats just a bunch of wifom
No confirmation of your role
sorry but there is no way im buying it.


Well considering you've been wrong about everything else so far, this is hardly a surprise. Use your brain.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
April 03 2011 23:13 GMT
#4100
On April 04 2011 08:11 Jackal58 wrote:
I would include Lanaia in the unknown category. I'm pretty certain she's not black. But that doesn't mean she's not red.


Didn't cubed confirm her?
Prev 1 203 204 205 206 207 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 232
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 510
Hyuk 460
Leta 75
NaDa 43
TT1 20
Icarus 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm255
League of Legends
JimRising 748
Other Games
summit1g9968
WinterStarcraft461
Mew2King98
ViBE76
ArmadaUGS50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1058
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream152
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2174
League of Legends
• Rush1254
• Lourlo1094
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 11m
INu's Battles
7h 11m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 11m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 11m
Replay Cast
18h 11m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.