• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:36
CEST 21:36
KST 04:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8933 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 221

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 219 220 221 222 223 273 Next
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 05 2011 01:49 GMT
#4401
On April 05 2011 10:46 ilovejonn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2011 10:44 Lanaia wrote:
On April 05 2011 10:42 ilovejonn wrote:
so what am i doing with my bombs again? putting it on red/black? I have them on Orgolove and kevconsim right now which I assume are two reds. Is Mr.Wiggles a black?


Well, you can't kill blacks, so...

Actually I can if I stack 2 bombs on them. I confirmed that before but got lost in spam. Therefore I just need to know a confirmed black.


There's no "confirmed" black. Sadly.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
April 05 2011 01:49 GMT
#4402
Bomb1: Orgolove
Bomb2: Mr.Wiggles
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 05 2011 01:49 GMT
#4403
On April 05 2011 10:48 OriginalName wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2011 10:46 CubEdIn wrote:
It's our secret lair-2 role.

If we manage to switch votes from a confirmed black to one of us during night 4 and we vote for eachother then we morph into an archon and Nuke the universe.


Fixed.


In case anyone was wondering, yes bulletproof does protect against nukes.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
April 05 2011 01:49 GMT
#4404
wtf
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 05 2011 01:49 GMT
#4405
I sure hope black can't buy votes.


Lanaia and cube, you guys need to switch to ON ASAP in case these guys try to buy 8 votes. With .5 mill each thats only 4 million, which would not suprise me if they had at this point.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 05 2011 01:50 GMT
#4406
Nah, I still got a cool 9 minutes.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 05 2011 01:50 GMT
#4407
Why I want Kav lynched:

1. He lied about his breadcrumb.
2. ON is NOT voting for Kav to save himself when he should be.
3. Obviously, Kav and ON are together as black and Kav holds KP. That's why Kav tried to run as mayor: to protect the KP.
4. Kav is black. That's why red are voting for him.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 05 2011 01:51 GMT
#4408
@ lanaia: i doubt any of the blacks "hold" the KP.

It's just 1kp, and if one of them holds it and dies, what would the rest do?
It's not like an extra KP that GF has.

But still that doesn't exclude the fact that you may be right about both of them being blacks.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 05 2011 01:52 GMT
#4409
On April 05 2011 10:50 Lanaia wrote:
Why I want Kav lynched:

1. He lied about his breadcrumb.
2. ON is NOT voting for Kav to save himself when he should be.
3. Obviously, Kav and ON are together as black and Kav holds KP. That's why Kav tried to run as mayor: to protect the KP.
4. Kav is black. That's why red are voting for him.


Ok sure. Kav may still be black, these are good arguements.

However, right now the rest of the town is voting for ON who you have to admit is acting extremely scummy atm. Black I suspect is trying to use this split in opinion to influence the vote. If kav is black as you say we can lynch him tomorrow, but right now the only thing you can do is to vote for ON so that Black doesn't steal the vote and lynch cube.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 05 2011 01:52 GMT
#4410
On April 05 2011 10:50 Lanaia wrote:
Why I want Kav lynched:

1. He lied about his breadcrumb.
2. ON is NOT voting for Kav to save himself when he should be.
3. Obviously, Kav and ON are together as black and Kav holds KP. That's why Kav tried to run as mayor: to protect the KP.
4. Kav is black. That's why red are voting for him.


if they are both black then we should just make sure the hammer hits ON tonight and worry about kav later
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
April 05 2011 01:52 GMT
#4411
I'm not black, that's a waste of a bomb, now we'll just lose two town when you explode.
you gotta dance
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 05 2011 01:53 GMT
#4412
Let them lynch me, I'm unlynchable + vet/zombie + hatter.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 05 2011 01:55 GMT
#4413
[image loading]
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 05 2011 01:55 GMT
#4414
Lanaia, can I ask you for a favor?
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 05 2011 01:55 GMT
#4415
On April 05 2011 10:55 CubEdIn wrote:
Lanaia, can I ask you for a favor?


What is it?
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 05 2011 01:55 GMT
#4416
Switch your vote to ON, please. It shouldn't matter at this point.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 05 2011 01:56 GMT
#4417
Guys, you need to switch votes ASAP. I'm telling you, cube is in grave danger
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 05 2011 01:56 GMT
#4418
On April 05 2011 10:56 tnkted wrote:
Guys, you need to switch votes ASAP. I'm telling you, cube is in grave danger

How the hell would you know this?
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
April 05 2011 01:56 GMT
#4419
Bomb1: orgolove
Bomb2: Amber[LighT]
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 05 2011 01:57 GMT
#4420
Because ON is voting for cube!
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Prev 1 219 220 221 222 223 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1640
RotterdaM1003
TaKeTV 400
IndyStarCraft 209
SteadfastSC175
ZombieGrub103
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1640
RotterdaM 1003
IndyStarCraft 209
SteadfastSC 175
MaxPax 168
RuFF_SC2 144
ZombieGrub103
UpATreeSC 71
MindelVK 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2729
Shuttle 512
Dewaltoss 124
910 71
Mind 63
Bale 17
Counter-Strike
fl0m4094
pashabiceps1413
Fnx 669
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4594
Liquid`Hasu626
Other Games
Beastyqt785
mouzStarbuck433
shahzam220
ToD156
C9.Mang0152
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV218
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 178
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 22
• 80smullet 15
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade381
Other Games
• imaqtpie897
• Shiphtur310
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 24m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 24m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 24m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.