• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:47
CEST 15:47
KST 22:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War485.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7922 users

TL Mafia XXXV - Page 80

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 Next
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
January 17 2011 05:36 GMT
#1581
On January 17 2011 13:29 Node wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2011 13:26 Pandain wrote:
RoL did actually help but then got double shot. But seriously, that was one of the major mistakes. I told Opz NOT to hit RoL, I told him to hit darth. And then he shoots RoL. Why did you do that btw Opz?


Opz was a mafia vigilante, according to flamewheel's post.

Oh.
Mafia vigilante means he just shot a Veteran. Stupid idea.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-17 05:38:39
January 17 2011 05:38 GMT
#1582
On January 17 2011 14:03 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2011 14:00 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
. Pandain really screwed the town with his claim.


!!!!

I still don't see how in the least bit that hurt the town.
At the most it made me seem more suspicious, but that's it.

Frankly, it's a dumb idea. I'd understand it more if you were (no offense in the slightest) better equipped to actually hunt scum (you'll get there) but claiming Detective and not having any results / consistently getting not-Mafia lynched... Well, any distraction to hunting scum is bad in games like these, and you provided a huge distraction.

Screw both of you ninjas I don't read through the thread.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
January 17 2011 05:43 GMT
#1583
On January 17 2011 13:03 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2011 12:58 bumatlarge wrote:
Man LSB was right -_- I dont even feel like going through this game to see all the things town did wrong, but the lack of blues was really cruel.

I'm going to instill some sort of safeguard against this in XXXVI, I'll see what I can cook up.

Contrast this to Salem, with its plethora of blues and blue circles and PM claims and not-thread-based activity. Of course it wasn't a nice thing to do, but it was definitely necessary. From a town perspective, Mafia games are about finding Mafia, not blue roles. I'm actually surprised more people didn't pick up on the "there might not really be Detectives/Medics..." even until the end of the game, but my mindset is obviously skewed since I run and balance games. Either way I'm just not going to think about this game again.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
January 17 2011 07:35 GMT
#1584
On January 17 2011 13:57 Pandain wrote:
Well we can ask.
Annul, is this true in what you did? If so, I bow down to your knowledge of psychology LSB.
Show nested quote +
1. Annul Hosts Harry Potter Mafia. Figures that I ignore analysis
2. Annul is Mafia in XXXV
3. Annul decides he's going to pretend to be active by making a large analysis. So he picks someone that probably isn't going to respond. He picks me.



no. that was not even in my mind.

i saw LSB's initial set of posts and said to myself "i can use this." and went on offense. it was my goal to appear townlike. i know TL towns usually dont lynch the accuser after a day 1 wagon flips town. just the sense i get. so i figured if i went balls out on LSB, when he flipped, id be safe day 2.

in my mind, i was trying to play as town as i could day 1 while picking a target to attack. i figured there was enough suspicious from LSB to start the ball moving.
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
January 17 2011 07:41 GMT
#1585
Just want to say thanks to ver and foolishness for taking the time to answer stupid theories and give advice. I think town lost it when we stopped analysing and started to hunt based on votes/mistakes and activity level.
Bartundar
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
January 17 2011 08:30 GMT
#1586
On January 17 2011 16:41 Barundar wrote:
Just want to say thanks to ver and foolishness for taking the time to answer stupid theories and give advice. I think town lost it when we stopped analysing and started to hunt based on votes/mistakes and activity level.

Those three are a killer combination I'm speaking from experience here lol.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
January 17 2011 22:56 GMT
#1587
Well this was a fun game, and I made it a lot farther than I thought I would haha. I was right about Barundar/Pandain, so that makes me happy. I think in future games I'll be less indecisive as that almost got me lynched a couple times. Didn't think of considering there being no medics/DTs though, pulled a fast one on us .

Any reason mafia chose to kill me? Just RNG?

Anything people think I could do differently in my next games, anything I did that was stupid and could be improved upon?
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
January 17 2011 22:57 GMT
#1588
Also, a big thanks to Foolishness for the help throughout the game, cheers buddy!
you gotta dance
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9830 Posts
January 18 2011 07:41 GMT
#1589
Damn, I only gave up on the game because I thought that medics and dts remaining would be able to clean it up

Evidently that was not the case >.<
boomer hands
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
January 19 2011 03:07 GMT
#1590
On January 18 2011 16:41 seRapH wrote:
Damn, I only gave up on the game because I thought that medics and dts remaining would be able to clean it up

Evidently that was not the case >.<


Fatal town flaw in recent games is the expectation of blues to do all the work. Green townies make up the bulk of the town's usually and as such should be analyzing people to insane amounts.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
January 19 2011 03:20 GMT
#1591
I mean seriously. Town managed to lynch a grand total of ONE mafia? That's ridiculous. Town lynched 9 people. One flipped red. That's worse than the 1/6 chance if you randomly pick someone to lynch. This game shows that people need to stop relying on blue roles to win games for them.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
January 19 2011 03:54 GMT
#1592
On January 19 2011 12:20 Incognito wrote:
I mean seriously. Town managed to lynch a grand total of ONE mafia? That's ridiculous. Town lynched 9 people. One flipped red. That's worse than the 1/6 chance if you randomly pick someone to lynch. This game shows that people need to stop relying on blue roles to win games for them.


But incognito, that's the point of this game... We need to rely on blue roles, it goes to show that with out them the town will lose.
Life?
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-19 04:05:33
January 19 2011 03:55 GMT
#1593
On January 17 2011 13:19 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2011 03:59 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Oh and DT's tonight. All I want you to do is CHECK LURKERS. I believe most of mafia team (probably 2-3 of them) are in there and we can't analyze lurkers. It would be stupid for the mafia to try to frame one, and odds are even if they try you won't overlap.

As for the list of lurkers, here is what I have:
5. Brocket
7. Mr.Zergling
8. why
9. Jackal58
12. Node
15. ShoCkeyy
19. Orgolove
23. GeorgeClooney
24. d3_crescentia
27. Soulfire
30. ~OpZ~

Thats 11 people. Now since the Godfather is dead, any returns that are BLUE, or any returns you have gotten on people that are blue are 100%. In fact, anyone who has been returned town is guaranteed innocent right now.

I just want to say, Annul's rage about his teams inactivity gave me this list.


*looks at Rol's post on inactive players*

*looks at last 5 players in the game*

Well duh, no wonder the town lost.

On January 19 2011 12:54 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2011 12:20 Incognito wrote:
I mean seriously. Town managed to lynch a grand total of ONE mafia? That's ridiculous. Town lynched 9 people. One flipped red. That's worse than the 1/6 chance if you randomly pick someone to lynch. This game shows that people need to stop relying on blue roles to win games for them.


But incognito, that's the point of this game... We need to rely on blue roles, it goes to show that with out them the town will lose.


I'm going to guess this is sarcasm right?
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ver
Profile Joined October 2008
United States2186 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-19 04:22:19
January 19 2011 04:21 GMT
#1594
On January 19 2011 12:54 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2011 12:20 Incognito wrote:
I mean seriously. Town managed to lynch a grand total of ONE mafia? That's ridiculous. Town lynched 9 people. One flipped red. That's worse than the 1/6 chance if you randomly pick someone to lynch. This game shows that people need to stop relying on blue roles to win games for them.


But incognito, that's the point of this game... We need to rely on blue roles, it goes to show that with out them the town will lose.


This really makes me cry. I don't want to be mean here but that is a really really bad way of looking at mafia. It feels like you haven't even looked at any of help references.

Say you were a greenie in a normal 30 person setup with a really good player as mafia and they shot all your detectives in the first night (it's happened several times before). What would you do then? Just roll in a ball and cry till you turn into an amoeba? "GIVE ME BACK MY BLUES NOOOOOOOO WITHOUT THEM I AM BUT A SPECK OF DUST"

From my superficial pov alone 2-3 mafia were anywhere from highly suspicious to lynchable day 1. Clearly obvious day 2. There wasn't enough info on tevo to judge and brocket had a role but it wasn't certain which alignment. Why played exceptionally well overall (great job dude ) but made major errors day 2 and should've been instantly lynched day 3. There are plenty of others who could've done that or something close.

edit sorry if that was sarcasm lol
Liquipedia
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
January 19 2011 05:07 GMT
#1595
On January 19 2011 13:21 Ver wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2011 12:54 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On January 19 2011 12:20 Incognito wrote:
I mean seriously. Town managed to lynch a grand total of ONE mafia? That's ridiculous. Town lynched 9 people. One flipped red. That's worse than the 1/6 chance if you randomly pick someone to lynch. This game shows that people need to stop relying on blue roles to win games for them.


But incognito, that's the point of this game... We need to rely on blue roles, it goes to show that with out them the town will lose.


This really makes me cry. I don't want to be mean here but that is a really really bad way of looking at mafia. It feels like you haven't even looked at any of help references.

Say you were a greenie in a normal 30 person setup with a really good player as mafia and they shot all your detectives in the first night (it's happened several times before). What would you do then? Just roll in a ball and cry till you turn into an amoeba? "GIVE ME BACK MY BLUES NOOOOOOOO WITHOUT THEM I AM BUT A SPECK OF DUST"

From my superficial pov alone 2-3 mafia were anywhere from highly suspicious to lynchable day 1. Clearly obvious day 2. There wasn't enough info on tevo to judge and brocket had a role but it wasn't certain which alignment. Why played exceptionally well overall (great job dude ) but made major errors day 2 and should've been instantly lynched day 3. There are plenty of others who could've done that or something close.

edit sorry if that was sarcasm lol


Hey, I used the amoeba reference first.
There is a hefty royalty charge.
靈魂交響曲
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
January 19 2011 05:19 GMT
#1596
On January 19 2011 12:55 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2011 13:19 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
On January 03 2011 03:59 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Oh and DT's tonight. All I want you to do is CHECK LURKERS. I believe most of mafia team (probably 2-3 of them) are in there and we can't analyze lurkers. It would be stupid for the mafia to try to frame one, and odds are even if they try you won't overlap.

As for the list of lurkers, here is what I have:
5. Brocket
7. Mr.Zergling
8. why
9. Jackal58
12. Node
15. ShoCkeyy
19. Orgolove
23. GeorgeClooney
24. d3_crescentia
27. Soulfire
30. ~OpZ~

Thats 11 people. Now since the Godfather is dead, any returns that are BLUE, or any returns you have gotten on people that are blue are 100%. In fact, anyone who has been returned town is guaranteed innocent right now.

I just want to say, Annul's rage about his teams inactivity gave me this list.


*looks at Rol's post on inactive players*

*looks at last 5 players in the game*

Well duh, no wonder the town lost.

Show nested quote +
On January 19 2011 12:54 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On January 19 2011 12:20 Incognito wrote:
I mean seriously. Town managed to lynch a grand total of ONE mafia? That's ridiculous. Town lynched 9 people. One flipped red. That's worse than the 1/6 chance if you randomly pick someone to lynch. This game shows that people need to stop relying on blue roles to win games for them.


But incognito, that's the point of this game... We need to rely on blue roles, it goes to show that with out them the town will lose.


I'm going to guess this is sarcasm right?


:D, you guess right!
Life?
d3_crescentia
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4054 Posts
January 19 2011 05:44 GMT
#1597
So I spent much of this game lurking and not sticking my head above the water so the townies could go around in circles and lynch themselves. I'm not sure if this was the best way to play after losing 2 mafia, but since none of us mafia had any substantial town presence after Day 2 I didn't want to take unnecessary risks and draw too much attention.

Unfortunately I'm pretty sure that if I had been town I would've called myself out for that kind of scummy play, so I'm really unsure as to how to deal with this in future games. What's the best approach in these situations?
once, not long ago, there was a moon here
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
January 19 2011 06:01 GMT
#1598
Be a town presence early. But hey your best bet is to usually do whatever most of the town is doing.

If majority want to lurk, then lurk. It's hard for the town to pick mafia out of inactive players. Let them lynch their active players and you NK the rest.

Walla! Come up to LYLO and no one has a damn clue who's really Scum, and the only townies left are the ones who have 0 credibility so no one listens to them anyway.

And now you see why Town, when they have them, really need their Vigilantes/Night KP roles to kill worthless players if they aren't certain of who Scum is. I think if the Town isn't going to get rid of their inactive players then you should let some of your Scum team lurk too. Remember you don't always have to stick your neck out and look for Scum - you already know who they are. Let the Town kill themselves if they want to play poorly.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
January 20 2011 13:51 GMT
#1599
On January 19 2011 13:21 Ver wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2011 12:54 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On January 19 2011 12:20 Incognito wrote:
I mean seriously. Town managed to lynch a grand total of ONE mafia? That's ridiculous. Town lynched 9 people. One flipped red. That's worse than the 1/6 chance if you randomly pick someone to lynch. This game shows that people need to stop relying on blue roles to win games for them.


But incognito, that's the point of this game... We need to rely on blue roles, it goes to show that with out them the town will lose.


This really makes me cry. I don't want to be mean here but that is a really really bad way of looking at mafia. It feels like you haven't even looked at any of help references.

Say you were a greenie in a normal 30 person setup with a really good player as mafia and they shot all your detectives in the first night (it's happened several times before). What would you do then? Just roll in a ball and cry till you turn into an amoeba? "GIVE ME BACK MY BLUES NOOOOOOOO WITHOUT THEM I AM BUT A SPECK OF DUST"

From my superficial pov alone 2-3 mafia were anywhere from highly suspicious to lynchable day 1. Clearly obvious day 2. There wasn't enough info on tevo to judge and brocket had a role but it wasn't certain which alignment. Why played exceptionally well overall (great job dude ) but made major errors day 2 and should've been instantly lynched day 3. There are plenty of others who could've done that or something close.

edit sorry if that was sarcasm lol


Yeah, if I found out all the detectives had died, I would curl up in a ball on the ground in the fetal position and cry to myself for 48 hours. Then if I was vigilante, I'd use my hit on myself. It's a bleak world when blues are dead! /sarcasm

But honestly, this was my first game, so I really had no idea you could pull a fast one like that haha. I just assumed that if it was in the role list it would be in the game. I guess there were no hatters either, which further reduced towns KP
you gotta dance
Ver
Profile Joined October 2008
United States2186 Posts
January 20 2011 23:03 GMT
#1600
On January 19 2011 14:44 d3_crescentia wrote:
So I spent much of this game lurking and not sticking my head above the water so the townies could go around in circles and lynch themselves. I'm not sure if this was the best way to play after losing 2 mafia, but since none of us mafia had any substantial town presence after Day 2 I didn't want to take unnecessary risks and draw too much attention.

Unfortunately I'm pretty sure that if I had been town I would've called myself out for that kind of scummy play, so I'm really unsure as to how to deal with this in future games. What's the best approach in these situations?


Ace is right. You did absolutely fine. Remember your goal in the game is to win, not to look good for the spectators lol. It doesn't matter who catches what if they aren't in the game. As long as you don't get lynched and win in the end that minimalist approach is absolutely great. In a town like this you really don't need to do much else to win. 1/10 or whatever with their kp really says you guys were doing the right things.

For example, when I look at the games I was mafia, I could catch myself very very quickly as it was really obvious. But that's irrelevant. Cause I didn't get lynched and we won. Now granted I spend so little time protecting myself since I'm putting it into analyzing, planning, and organizing the mafia team. Managing your time is an important mafia skill as well unless you are Pyrrhuloxia or Bill Murray. But the same principle still applies even if you are using that time to...not play mafia.

Mafia doesn't need people overlapping in the same roles too much either. Why was already putting a good performance while staying away from any prying eyes. He could influence town policy enough if needed. All the rest of you had to do was stay back and let the town focus on the guiltier people.
Liquipedia
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 317
TKL 237
CranKy Ducklings138
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Serral 1197
Lowko529
TKL 237
ProTech117
Rex 117
MindelVK 20
EmSc Tv 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 59741
Free 2284
Horang2 309
firebathero 242
Zeus 173
Last 101
Hyun 87
Pusan 80
ToSsGirL 80
910 53
[ Show more ]
Trap 37
soO 28
Aegong 21
Rock 20
Yoon 16
Noble 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 11
Icarus 10
Dota 2
Gorgc6834
Dendi935
XaKoH 422
canceldota67
Counter-Strike
fl0m773
Other Games
gofns41061
singsing2294
B2W.Neo480
byalli391
Mlord302
Pyrionflax286
Beastyqt234
ToD185
DeMusliM93
Liquid`VortiX91
QueenE70
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV211
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 0
EmSc2Tv 0
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 25
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2861
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1605
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
3h 13m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 13m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 13m
Patches Events
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
OSC
1d 9h
OSC
1d 22h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.