• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:57
CEST 18:57
KST 01:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8395 users

TL Mafia XXXIV: Pokemafia - Page 25

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 60 Next
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
December 12 2010 18:06 GMT
#481
On December 13 2010 02:27 LSB wrote:
GGQ: Since you've played forum mafia before, could you provide links of some of your games?


Certainly.

http://altitudegame.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5096
http://altitudegame.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5341

You'll see that the level of play in the games I've linked is much much lower than it is here. I feel like I'm in a little over my head atm lol, but I'll do my best to rise to the challenge.
tree.hugger
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Philadelphia, PA10406 Posts
December 12 2010 18:21 GMT
#482
On December 12 2010 23:22 DarthThienAn wrote:
Wait so,

1) We all knew Kenpachi was most likely town, just posting scummy because that's how he usually is.
2) zeks was definitely a better option. Still think he has a good chance of being mafia.
3) We lynch Kenpachi?

...Consider me confused.

People to look at imo:

zeks
Eiii
Brocket
LSB
DCLXVI
Insanious
tree.hugger
On December 13 2010 00:26 flamewheel wrote:
obligatory lol post

It's much easier to say "I knew he was town" after he... er... flips town. Thankfully, Darth is at least showing how it's partly done, by actually providing a list of other people whom he finds suspicious. This is good, however I'm confused about how you got from this:
kenpachi 12
tree.hugger
deconduo
Insanious
Brocket
LSB
jcarlsoniv
DCLXVI
Kavdragon
ShoCkeyy
seRapH
Amber[LighT]
Eiii

To your list. Zeks obviously never switched his vote from StormTemplar to save himself, but he is at the top of your list for reasons already outlined. But the rest of your suspicions come from the Kenpachi vote list, and I'm wondering why deconduo, jcarlsoniv,Kavdragon, ShoCkeyy, seRapH, and Amber[LighT] were left out. Or perhaps you need to explain your methodology for including the names you did.

Once again, if you have suspicions, you must articulate them. Names aren't helpful, reasoning is.
ModeratorEffOrt, Snow, GuMiho, and Team Liquid
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
December 12 2010 18:34 GMT
#483
iiiinteresting. It seems like town decided (again) to bandwagon onto an "inactive" then all went AFK and didn't switch onto a far more scummy person. Oh well, fairly standard for TL day 1, I guess.

I'm still torn as to whether an Alakazam should check zeks tonight, and report back. On one hand, we do want to be 100% sure. On the other, he's proven to be a decent lynch target already, and we really don't want to waste an Alakazam this early...

Gah.
SUNSFANNED
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
December 12 2010 19:18 GMT
#484
On December 13 2010 03:34 BrownBear wrote:
iiiinteresting. It seems like town decided (again) to bandwagon onto an "inactive" then all went AFK and didn't switch onto a far more scummy person. Oh well, fairly standard for TL day 1, I guess.

I'm still torn as to whether an Alakazam should check zeks tonight, and report back. On one hand, we do want to be 100% sure. On the other, he's proven to be a decent lynch target already, and we really don't want to waste an Alakazam this early...

Gah.

Um did you even read the thread... Kenpachi was one of the most active players in the thread, but every single one of his posts seemed scummy, he didn't even defend himself once he was put into first place. There was also a very close race between him and Zeks where Zeks was also kind of active... we didn't go after an inactive at all, don't know where your information is coming from...\

Also if you look, there were like 6 - 7 vote switches near the end of the vote, as well numerous people were talking in the thread asking for kenpachi to defend himself... I'm lost as to where you came up with us voting an inactive and then going inactive at the end of the vote...
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 12 2010 19:36 GMT
#485
Last four mafia games:

Pokemafia: Kenpachi lynched as town for scummy posts
Salem Mafia: Kenpachi comes an hour way from being lynched as medic
Insane Mafia: Kenpachi lynched as town hero for scummy actions
Haunted Mafia: Recieves Scummiest Townie award

If I were a TR and one of my buddies were in trouble, Kenpachi would be the first person I go after. He has a history of scummy town posts and the inability to defend himself (which usually results in him calling out his attacker). Day 1 is tough, but those who started the bandwagon need to watched.

I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
December 12 2010 19:43 GMT
#486
I bet 100 esports dollars that in Kenpachi's first game as mafia no one will lynch him.
RIP Aaliyah
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
December 12 2010 19:48 GMT
#487
On December 13 2010 04:43 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
I bet 100 esports dollars that in Kenpachi's first game as mafia no one will lynch him.

No because he'll act like a perfect townie and everyone will smell something is wrong
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Nemesis
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada2568 Posts
December 12 2010 20:04 GMT
#488
On December 13 2010 03:06 GGQ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2010 02:27 LSB wrote:
GGQ: Since you've played forum mafia before, could you provide links of some of your games?


Certainly.

http://altitudegame.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5096
http://altitudegame.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5341

You'll see that the level of play in the games I've linked is much much lower than it is here. I feel like I'm in a little over my head atm lol, but I'll do my best to rise to the challenge.

Credits-
Roles are based off past games from G00SE, Kuja900 and Loli.ta, as well as the teamliquid.net forums and epicmafia.com. Special thanks to mikesol and Smushface for helping me with the clues this time around.

:O
Lee Young Ho fighting! KT P are just CHINTOSSTIC.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
December 12 2010 20:07 GMT
#489
On December 13 2010 04:48 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2010 04:43 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
I bet 100 esports dollars that in Kenpachi's first game as mafia no one will lynch him.

No because he'll act like a perfect townie and everyone will smell something is wrong

Ken "opposite day" pachi
RIP Aaliyah
DarthThienAn
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2734 Posts
December 12 2010 20:33 GMT
#490
On December 13 2010 04:43 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
I bet 100 esports dollars that in Kenpachi's first game as mafia no one will lynch him.

I see your 100 and raise you one kajillion esports dollars.

+ Show Spoiler +

On December 13 2010 03:21 tree.hugger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2010 23:22 DarthThienAn wrote:
Wait so,

1) We all knew Kenpachi was most likely town, just posting scummy because that's how he usually is.
2) zeks was definitely a better option. Still think he has a good chance of being mafia.
3) We lynch Kenpachi?

...Consider me confused.

People to look at imo:

zeks
Eiii
Brocket
LSB
DCLXVI
Insanious
tree.hugger
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2010 00:26 flamewheel wrote:
obligatory lol post

It's much easier to say "I knew he was town" after he... er... flips town. Thankfully, Darth is at least showing how it's partly done, by actually providing a list of other people whom he finds suspicious. This is good, however I'm confused about how you got from this:
Show nested quote +
kenpachi 12
tree.hugger
deconduo
Insanious
Brocket
LSB
jcarlsoniv
DCLXVI
Kavdragon
ShoCkeyy
seRapH
Amber[LighT]
Eiii

To your list. Zeks obviously never switched his vote from StormTemplar to save himself, but he is at the top of your list for reasons already outlined. But the rest of your suspicions come from the Kenpachi vote list, and I'm wondering why deconduo, jcarlsoniv,Kavdragon, ShoCkeyy, seRapH, and Amber[LighT] were left out. Or perhaps you need to explain your methodology for including the names you did.

Once again, if you have suspicions, you must articulate them. Names aren't helpful, reasoning is.


My problem is that I thought it was pretty obvious that Kenpachi was town BEFORE he flipped. Like I said, he posts like crap or "scummy" but "scummy" posting =/= scum. More often, it's townies who have contradictory posts and poor logic and all those other things (to an extent). It's better to look for people who say stuff like "This thread needs more analysis" and then they don't offer any of their own, or people who drop in and say "this person looks kinda scummy, this person looks kinda scummy" and then they disappear after that.

For example, I voted for zeks day 1 because his posts are. for the most part, neutral/non-committal. The "kinda sorta maybe" posting is the kind that I'd consider scummy. Also people who say one thing in the thread, but then "change their minds" at the end of the day and vote for someone without a solid reason.

The ordering of my list wasn't by rank or anything, just as the names came to my head. zeks I explained.

Eiii

On December 10 2010 13:11 Eiii wrote:
Look at ken's history (from salem, at least)-- he spammed and was generally unhelpful even though he was medic. tbh between your constant accusations and random voting, you're being more distracting than he is.

Okay, so he knows that Kenpachi is a bad poster when he's medic. Comments about Gabriel. (Note that bad poster =/= mafia. I hope we've all learned our lesson from lynching Kenpachi?)

On December 10 2010 16:02 Eiii wrote:
Trying really really hard to paint ken as scum. And he doesn't even have any decent basis for it! One quote is a throwaway reaction to the day 1 post, one quote is asking about rules of the game, and the rest are useless but harmless posts. Like I said before, if he had taken even a second to look at ken's play in salem he would have seen that ken spammed like crazy even though he was medic. He might be active but he's certainly not helpful, and I think he knows it.
Personally, I *do* think good analysis can be done day one. My vote's with gabe for now.

Again, Kenpachi is town.


On December 11 2010 16:58 Eiii wrote:
...gabes posts are so blatantly bad I'm actually starting to have a hard time believing they could possibly be authored by scum. o_O

totally yo. He's clearly not mafia then.

On December 12 2010 11:19 Eiii wrote:
Alright, so as much as I don't like his posts gabriel seems to pretty clearly be a townie at this point. Looks like actual discussion makes him put out decent content instead of just blindly lashing out, so hopefully that keeps up :D

I'm switching my vote to ken. He's already been analyzed to death, but what I really don't like is this:

Show nested quote +
On December 12 2010 04:10 Kenpachi wrote:
On December 12 2010 03:39 DCLXVI wrote:
Thank you insanious and tree.hugger, I hope to see more people post like that. I don't understand why people are letting Kenpachi off the hook for bad posting. So what if he has a history of being less than stellar for the town. We cannot allow him to spam and distract the town because even if he isn't mafia, this helps the mafia. He is playing in a way that benefits the mafia, so even if he isn't (though I think he is), he is dangerous for the town. I really don't like the defense used by darth and meepak of "oh, well this is just how he normally plays". Townies don't intentionally hurt the town by doing what kenpachi is doing.
I'll hopefully be back in a bit before the vote ends, but I feel safe in putting my vote on Kenpachi. Every vote on him is a vote to clean up the town.

youre dumb. what if i happened to be DT or Medic?


Zero response to DC's attacks, just semi-claims to be blue to avoid a lynch. Obviously he takes it back a post later, but I just can't get over how disruptive a move this is.

Complete turnaround... starts the game off saying how he thinks Kenpachi is a bad poster. Then he changes his mind because Kenpachi continues posting poorly? Not to mention he's the last vote.






Brocket
playing the newbie card quite a bit, which I don't like. But

On December 10 2010 23:35 Brocket wrote:
Good points raised by amber. I think it can go either way as well. If Gabe gave solid arguments that were easy to follow then I would honestly have not voted for him. It's like a vote for reason. As it stands I won't be changing my vote for this day phase but I admit it was too hasty.

I think it should be emphasised that any one of us voting for gabe could be mafia too (or people voting off infund for that matter) and with 31 players it won't be that hard to get gabe out of the hot water if we want to keep him.

On December 11 2010 22:51 Brocket wrote:
##unvote gabriel
##vote kenpachi


herpdederp..


On December 11 2010 14:19 Brocket wrote:
I think whatever Gabe did so far pales in comparison to the outbursts we're getting recently. I'm reconsidering my vote.

This is the kind of useless post that you should look out for. What does it say? What does it do for the town? Absolutely nothing, except give Brocket an easy way out. Can easily be interpreted as a "I might need to switch my vote later on to save my scumbuddy."


On December 11 2010 14:58 Brocket wrote:
If you want to pick mafia. I can guarantee you one of us picking gabe is a mafia. Just for future reference in case I somehow die overnight somehow. I'm not paranoid or nothing.

What does this post even mean? How do you know someone picking him is mafia? Other than the fact that you're mafia and you noticed that one of you is voting for Gabriel?

On December 11 2010 16:46 Brocket wrote:
I'm taking what gabe said with a grain of salt. But I should do the same for everybody else.
Sounds pretty rough but if gabe turns out to be a villager then people have a lot of explaining to do.

Yet another wishy-washy, non-committal post. Especially the bolded part.


On December 11 2010 22:48 Brocket wrote:
If you guys are gunning for kenpachi, then what about jcarlsoniv? It seems like they're a couple.

Also the arguments for kenpachi/zeks are compelling. I think gabe is pretty glad that others are voting for these two so I have to ignore what gabe says honestly, for now.

I'm also more curious about whether kenpachi is a mafia than gabriel is. Because kenpachi seems to be more likely mafia than gabriel at this point (im putting gabe down as a quasi helpful townie for now) I will change my vote to kenpachi.

Please excuse my laziness to format the capitals/potential grammar mistakes. I came back from a party just now but my will to change vote is strong.

Cool, so you've told us that Kenpachi more likely mafia than Gabriel. What about zeks? You read the analysis. You "took it with a grain of salt."



On December 12 2010 14:22 Brocket wrote:
= /. Massive sigh. So kenpachi was voted out because:

He was a pikachu who acted like mafia. Why would you even do that? Gah. The mafia know who's on their team right? You're the reason why we can't have nice things Kenpachi.

He was a pikachu who made out to be mafia by mafia who knew he's always acted suss consistently in every game. I am so disappoint.


"Massive sigh." Good acting

How do you know it was the mafia that framed Kenpachi? Why are you disappoint? A townie died.


On December 12 2010 18:19 Brocket wrote:
I regret changing my vote to kenpachi. As a direct result we have to keep gabe for another night/day's worth of discussion. God help us all.

Mafia please kill him or me. Kthx.

tbh, I don't see what all the rage is about Gabriel's posting. It's somewhat hard to understand sometimes but it's not as terrible/lacking as some others in the thread, and he's made several good points during the first day.



On December 13 2010 01:10 Brocket wrote:
Zeks and kenpachi, but kenpachi and jcarl seemed to back eachother up and focus attention on gabriel. In fact I thought if kenpachi turned out to be mafia, then jcarl would also be mafia so it was a sort of 2 for 1. People did put good arguments for zeks but because I didn't notice him much I didn't think about him, which I suppose makes the arguments against him stronger.

Feel free to look at what I've said. I've mostly just been looking at what people have been saying and then briefly looked at 'analyses' of what people said if you want to save yourself some time.

Start contributing your own thoughts to the thread. kthxbye.

--

I don't feel like explaining anymore~ the names on the list are just people who I've noticed after day 1. Let's watch who the mafia hit because it's always in their best interest to snipe people who are hot on their tails. Also in their best interest to kill off the active members, more so than blues I'd say. For example, I'd rather target a townie Qatol than a blue nobody, just because I think Qatol is more of a threat.

Again, these are just suspicious people. Looking back at that voting list, I think I'd throw deconduo onto my list as well. Haven't looked at his posts thoroughly, but I feel like he just came in, voted, and left.
www.cstarleague.com | Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.
Gabriel
Profile Joined December 2008
149 Posts
December 12 2010 20:43 GMT
#491
On December 13 2010 03:06 GGQ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2010 02:27 LSB wrote:
GGQ: Since you've played forum mafia before, could you provide links of some of your games?


Certainly.

http://altitudegame.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5096
http://altitudegame.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5341

You'll see that the level of play in the games I've linked is much much lower than it is here. I feel like I'm in a little over my head atm lol, but I'll do my best to rise to the challenge.

Previous data from players is useless. Half decent players are able to get away with different playstyles. Im sure TL veterans dont look previous games unless there is a contradictory post from the accused in the active game (refered to the old game).
Formerly known as Malongo http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/profile.php?user=Malongo
Node
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2159 Posts
December 12 2010 20:56 GMT
#492
On December 13 2010 05:43 Gabriel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2010 03:06 GGQ wrote:
On December 13 2010 02:27 LSB wrote:
GGQ: Since you've played forum mafia before, could you provide links of some of your games?


Certainly.

http://altitudegame.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5096
http://altitudegame.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5341

You'll see that the level of play in the games I've linked is much much lower than it is here. I feel like I'm in a little over my head atm lol, but I'll do my best to rise to the challenge.

Previous data from players is useless. Half decent players are able to get away with different playstyles. Im sure TL veterans dont look previous games unless there is a contradictory post from the accused in the active game (refered to the old game).


I wouldn't say that. It might have saved Kenpachi's life had more people taken it into consideration. There are very few players able to completely posting style on a dime, and most of those that can (*cough* ace *cough*) are already known for it.
whole lies with a half smile
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 12 2010 21:06 GMT
#493
On December 13 2010 04:43 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
I bet 100 esports dollars that in Kenpachi's first game as mafia no one will lynch him.

No Bet
Already happened (Deconduo's game)


On December 13 2010 05:43 Gabriel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2010 03:06 GGQ wrote:
On December 13 2010 02:27 LSB wrote:
GGQ: Since you've played forum mafia before, could you provide links of some of your games?


Certainly.

http://altitudegame.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5096
http://altitudegame.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5341

You'll see that the level of play in the games I've linked is much much lower than it is here. I feel like I'm in a little over my head atm lol, but I'll do my best to rise to the challenge.

Previous data from players is useless. Half decent players are able to get away with different playstyles. Im sure TL veterans dont look previous games unless there is a contradictory post from the accused in the active game (refered to the old game).

Previous data is increadbily important to attempt to figure out differences in play.
GGQ is inactive this game, and I've vertifying if he actually could play the newbie card.
From the few pages I browsed, GGQ is a pretty active player. This is considerable different from what is happening in this thread.


On December 13 2010 05:56 Node wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2010 05:43 Gabriel wrote:
On December 13 2010 03:06 GGQ wrote:
On December 13 2010 02:27 LSB wrote:
GGQ: Since you've played forum mafia before, could you provide links of some of your games?


Certainly.

http://altitudegame.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5096
http://altitudegame.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5341

You'll see that the level of play in the games I've linked is much much lower than it is here. I feel like I'm in a little over my head atm lol, but I'll do my best to rise to the challenge.

Previous data from players is useless. Half decent players are able to get away with different playstyles. Im sure TL veterans dont look previous games unless there is a contradictory post from the accused in the active game (refered to the old game).


I wouldn't say that. It might have saved Kenpachi's life had more people taken it into consideration. There are very few players able to completely posting style on a dime, and most of those that can (*cough* ace *cough*) are already known for it.

AFAIK Zeks is also increadibly scummy in the other games he plays.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
December 12 2010 21:09 GMT
#494
Hey! I hope everyone else had a great weekend.

Ah well, lynching townie on Day 1 is not uncommon, in fact, it's somewhat expected. I'm glad we didn't get a blue though.

I was unsure about Kenpachi going into the lynch (while other people say they knew he was town 100%, well hindsight 20/20 and all that...) partly because as it was apparent he was going to die, his defense was awful and he was chainsaw defending. However, in retrospect, I guess he does do that in all of his games.

I also wasn't very inclined to vote for zeks, although I do find him very suspicious, because Gabriel was the one to really start the lynch on him, and I still don't trust Gabriel.

One thing that really jumped out at me was zeks' pre-goodbye post:


On December 12 2010 12:38 zeks wrote:
I think I'm dead ?

Oceanic
meapak
Hesmyrr
infundibulum

Please take a good look at these people especially infun. Votes came off him way too easily and the people who voted for him got mobbed immediately for the dumbest reasons.

Cheers and at least u didnt get a blue


He doesn't mention Gabriel on his "look at these people" list, even though Gabriel was the one to point the gun in zeks' face. Also (a bit of WIFOM here), if zeks had actually counted the votes, he would know he wouldn't be lynched, so he could post this and sort of get away with it, knowing he would still be alive.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
zeks
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Canada1068 Posts
December 12 2010 21:23 GMT
#495
On December 13 2010 06:06 LSB wrote:

AFAIK Zeks is also increadibly scummy in the other games he plays.


What other games have I been scum in?
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference."
Gabriel
Profile Joined December 2008
149 Posts
December 12 2010 21:24 GMT
#496
On December 13 2010 06:23 zeks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2010 06:06 LSB wrote:

AFAIK Zeks is also increadibly scummy in the other games he plays.


What other games have I been scum in?

LOL are you just agreeing you are scum?
Formerly known as Malongo http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/profile.php?user=Malongo
zeks
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Canada1068 Posts
December 12 2010 21:25 GMT
#497
On December 13 2010 06:24 Gabriel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2010 06:23 zeks wrote:
On December 13 2010 06:06 LSB wrote:

AFAIK Zeks is also increadibly scummy in the other games he plays.


What other games have I been scum in?

LOL are you just agreeing you are scum?


Where the hell are you getting that from?
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference."
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 12 2010 21:26 GMT
#498
On December 13 2010 05:33 DarthThienAn wrote:
Eiii
[...]
Complete turnaround... starts the game off saying how he thinks Kenpachi is a bad poster. Then he changes his mind because Kenpachi continues posting poorly? Not to mention he's the last vote.

Interesting point. It could be attributed with frustration, or to try to take off pressure from Zeks.
On the other hand, lots of people were voting kenpachi, so maybe he went with the flow.


I don't agree with your analysis of Brocket though.
On December 13 2010 01:10 Brocket wrote:
Zeks and kenpachi, but kenpachi and jcarl seemed to back eachother up and focus attention on gabriel. In fact I thought if kenpachi turned out to be mafia, then jcarl would also be mafia so it was a sort of 2 for 1. People did put good arguments for zeks but because I didn't notice him much I didn't think about him, which I suppose makes the arguments against him stronger.

Feel free to look at what I've said. I've mostly just been looking at what people have been saying and then briefly looked at 'analyses' of what people said if you want to save yourself some time.

This was what I thought too (If unspoken).
Brocket, since you've been looking at what people have been saying, do you see anything strange?
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Gabriel
Profile Joined December 2008
149 Posts
December 12 2010 21:28 GMT
#499
On December 13 2010 06:25 zeks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2010 06:24 Gabriel wrote:
On December 13 2010 06:23 zeks wrote:
On December 13 2010 06:06 LSB wrote:

AFAIK Zeks is also increadibly scummy in the other games he plays.


What other games have I been scum in?

LOL are you just agreeing you are scum?


Where the hell are you getting that from?

What? im not good at English but you just wrote:

What other games have I been scum in?

Formerly known as Malongo http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/profile.php?user=Malongo
zeks
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Canada1068 Posts
December 12 2010 21:31 GMT
#500
On December 13 2010 06:28 Gabriel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2010 06:25 zeks wrote:
On December 13 2010 06:24 Gabriel wrote:
On December 13 2010 06:23 zeks wrote:
On December 13 2010 06:06 LSB wrote:

AFAIK Zeks is also increadibly scummy in the other games he plays.


What other games have I been scum in?

LOL are you just agreeing you are scum?


Where the hell are you getting that from?

What? im not good at English but you just wrote:

What other games have I been scum in?



Meaning in what past games have I been scum? Reading into things too much?
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference."
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 60 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 633
ComeBackTV 632
SteadfastSC444
Rex104
CosmosSc2 52
EnkiAlexander 51
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 444
Rex 104
UpATreeSC 79
CosmosSc2 52
BRAT_OK 25
Codebar 12
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39611
Hyuk 1392
Jaedong 1389
Soma 601
Mini 543
BeSt 433
Horang2 375
Larva 324
Soulkey 281
Rush 279
[ Show more ]
Snow 200
ZerO 195
hero 68
Dewaltoss 59
Free 58
Liquid`Ret 57
Mind 53
Killer 36
sorry 31
Terrorterran 28
yabsab 27
Rock 22
ToSsGirL 22
Trap 20
Shine 18
Dota 2
qojqva1944
Dendi687
Counter-Strike
Fnx 777
x6flipin700
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King87
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2492
Khaldor2082
Grubby2041
Liquid`Hasu371
Other Games
ArmadaUGS2925
singsing1852
hiko793
B2W.Neo588
byalli458
ceh9320
KnowMe121
QueenE88
Trikslyr36
Railgan20
ZerO(Twitch)16
Chillindude14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream91
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 27
• Adnapsc2 5
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• Azhi_Dahaki5
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3681
League of Legends
• Nemesis1662
• TFBlade796
Other Games
• Shiphtur353
• WagamamaTV236
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 3m
OSC
20h 3m
Stellar Fest
20h 3m
OSC
1d 7h
Stellar Fest
1d 20h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.