• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:57
CEST 18:57
KST 01:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8360 users

TL Mafia XXXIV: Pokemafia - Page 23

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 60 Next
Node
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2159 Posts
December 11 2010 23:18 GMT
#441
On December 12 2010 08:03 d3_crescentia wrote:
Hasn't it been 48 hours already since Day 1 post?


Night isn't until 7PM PST, we have some extra time day 1.
whole lies with a half smile
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 11 2010 23:58 GMT
#442
Could people please concentrate their votes on Gabriel, Zeks, or Kenpachi?

The thing is, any other votes is simply you wussing out. And the more people that wuss out, the easier it is for the mafia to hide and not vote for anyone.

And don't get modkilled. Unless your mafia. Then you can get modkilled.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Hesmyrr
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada5776 Posts
December 12 2010 00:11 GMT
#443
Between Kenpachi and zeks, I believe latter are more scummier. I think Kenpachi is being criticized for attacking Gabriel excessively, but it may just as well be action of frustrated townie attacking what I did also find to be pretty bad argument. I judged Gabe's action as null-tell because aggressive d1 attacking can be attributed to attempt to spark discussion (somewhat akin to RVS); Kenpachi may have thought the motivation behind Gabriel's posts to be simply different. For God knows how many dogmatic townies we generally have here. What I am saying is I don't find any particular points that can only be interpreted as scum-motivated, and for that I am willing to grant him leniency for more days.

Alternatively, two things stood out to be in my brief read of zeks: 1) zeks statement that his Infund vote was for the purpose of "[sparking] discussions and reactions". This is what he said about his vote:
Vote on infun is placeholder for now - though his recent slip ups seem unusual

This sits wrong with me because first, if you ever make pressure vote, you never say the vote was made for the PLACEHOLDER PURPOSES. I mean seriously? The pressure vote loses its point when one explicitly states that. To be honest zeks doesn't exactly say it is pressure vote, but it may as well be the same thing since people is not going to discuss a "placeholder vote". To my experience player who tries to shy away from responsibility as much as possible while making so-called pressure votes are scum.

Also, see what he throws in at the last sentence ("hough his recent slip ups seem unusual"). Wishy-washy much? At least explain in same post what was so interesting?

Secondly, and I think people pointed this out, him saying "I think Kenpachi is not scum"in his recent post definitely does not sit well with me. It feels like sympathy gambit, and there is a reason why I am getting this impression. He does not propose alternative lynch candidate at all.

Okay, put yourself in perspective of zeks-Townie. He and Kenpachi are leading bandwagon, and you believe Kenpachi to be town. Now you know it is going to be bad should same conditions persist (since there are going to be no scum lynched) so as Townie it should be responsibility to propose your alternative suspects so we can re-evaluate his position. Instead he casually state Kenpachi is town, and sits still. Sorry, I don't see much town motivation coming from there.

Vote zeks
"If watching the MSL finals makes you a progamer, then anyone in Korea can do it." - Ha Tae Ki
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
December 12 2010 00:43 GMT
#444
YOOOOOOOOOOOO DAY IS OVER IN 2 HOURS AND 18 MINUTES
RIP Aaliyah
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 12 2010 00:45 GMT
#445
Ghrur, what's up?
I know your here, you just posted a nice blog. But you managed to not post here and quickly vote for yourself and leave.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
December 12 2010 02:16 GMT
#446
Don't have any time, but I just popped in a see a huge last minute bandwagon from kenpachi to zeks. Doesn't seem to be any substantial reasoning behind it so I'm quite suspicious of it. Voting for kenpachi as a result.
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
December 12 2010 02:19 GMT
#447
Alright, so as much as I don't like his posts gabriel seems to pretty clearly be a townie at this point. Looks like actual discussion makes him put out decent content instead of just blindly lashing out, so hopefully that keeps up :D

I'm switching my vote to ken. He's already been analyzed to death, but what I really don't like is this:

On December 12 2010 04:10 Kenpachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2010 03:39 DCLXVI wrote:
Thank you insanious and tree.hugger, I hope to see more people post like that. I don't understand why people are letting Kenpachi off the hook for bad posting. So what if he has a history of being less than stellar for the town. We cannot allow him to spam and distract the town because even if he isn't mafia, this helps the mafia. He is playing in a way that benefits the mafia, so even if he isn't (though I think he is), he is dangerous for the town. I really don't like the defense used by darth and meepak of "oh, well this is just how he normally plays". Townies don't intentionally hurt the town by doing what kenpachi is doing.
I'll hopefully be back in a bit before the vote ends, but I feel safe in putting my vote on Kenpachi. Every vote on him is a vote to clean up the town.

youre dumb. what if i happened to be DT or Medic?


Zero response to DC's attacks, just semi-claims to be blue to avoid a lynch. Obviously he takes it back a post later, but I just can't get over how disruptive a move this is.
:3
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
December 12 2010 03:03 GMT
#448
Well we are getting dangerously close to the end of the day. I've been following the thread closely but I haven't found a lot to add. The votes are pretty close atm, so my vote may be very important. It seems to be a lynch on either kenpachi or zeks. I find zeks to be more suspicious with his overly defensive attitude when people weren't even voting for him. Also, I havent played with anyone here before so I take it on faith that Kenpachi acts scummy no matter what role he is. Still will keep an eye on him, of course.
Node
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2159 Posts
December 12 2010 03:04 GMT
#449
*eagerly awaits night post*
whole lies with a half smile
zeks
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Canada1068 Posts
December 12 2010 03:38 GMT
#450
I think I'm dead ?

Oceanic
meapak
Hesmyrr
infundibulum

Please take a good look at these people especially infun. Votes came off him way too easily and the people who voted for him got mobbed immediately for the dumbest reasons.

Cheers and at least u didnt get a blue
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference."
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
December 12 2010 03:39 GMT
#451
On December 12 2010 12:38 zeks wrote:
I think I'm dead ?

Oceanic
meapak
Hesmyrr
infundibulum

Please take a good look at these people especially infun. Votes came off him way too easily and the people who voted for him got mobbed immediately for the dumbest reasons.

Cheers and at least u didnt get a blue

no i died. gg
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
December 12 2010 03:42 GMT
#452
night post coming soon
RIP Aaliyah
zeks
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Canada1068 Posts
December 12 2010 03:43 GMT
#453
after the FoS on me no one even bothered to post once to defend me
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference."
Gabriel
Profile Joined December 2008
149 Posts
December 12 2010 03:59 GMT
#454
Come on DrH WHERE IS THE POST?!!
Formerly known as Malongo http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/profile.php?user=Malongo
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-12 06:23:06
December 12 2010 04:01 GMT
#455
Night 1

[image loading]
Judgment awaits...


The Pokealliance had decided to exile the unhelpful and meek Kenpachi. Kenpachi insisted he wasn't working for Team Rocket but the Pokealliance would not listen. They called a trainer near and as they held Kenpachi down they forced him into the Pokeball.

The Pokeball turned green.

Everyone heaved a sigh. Team Rocket sneered in the background.

Kenpachi the Pikachu has been put in Bill's PC

StormTemplar has been replaced by RebirthOfLeGenD. Say hi!

You have 24 hours to send me your night actions. Night will end at roughly the same time day ended tomorrow. Mafia send in your hits. If you have questions about your role, now is a good time to ask.
RIP Aaliyah
Gabriel
Profile Joined December 2008
149 Posts
December 12 2010 04:02 GMT
#456
the fuck now we have to deal with rol
Formerly known as Malongo http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/profile.php?user=Malongo
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
December 12 2010 04:03 GMT
#457
duh..
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
DCLXVI
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States729 Posts
December 12 2010 04:13 GMT
#458
On December 12 2010 13:02 Gabriel wrote:
the fuck now we have to deal with rol

Uhhh, what?
RoL is good, a good sign for the town. Not to mention we didn't lose one to a modkill. Whose side are you on?
I can already see the ending
Gabriel
Profile Joined December 2008
149 Posts
December 12 2010 04:26 GMT
#459
On December 12 2010 13:13 DCLXVI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2010 13:02 Gabriel wrote:
the fuck now we have to deal with rol

Uhhh, what?
RoL is good, a good sign for the town. Not to mention we didn't lose one to a modkill. Whose side are you on?

I dont have time for you yet. Just dont quote me.
Formerly known as Malongo http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/profile.php?user=Malongo
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
December 12 2010 04:32 GMT
#460
malongo you hater!
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 60 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 633
ComeBackTV 632
SteadfastSC444
Rex104
CosmosSc2 52
EnkiAlexander 51
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 444
Rex 104
UpATreeSC 79
CosmosSc2 52
BRAT_OK 25
Codebar 12
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39611
Hyuk 1392
Jaedong 1389
Soma 601
Mini 543
BeSt 433
Horang2 375
Larva 324
Soulkey 281
Rush 279
[ Show more ]
Snow 200
ZerO 195
hero 68
Dewaltoss 59
Free 58
Liquid`Ret 57
Mind 53
Killer 36
sorry 31
Terrorterran 28
yabsab 27
Rock 22
ToSsGirL 22
Trap 20
Shine 18
Dota 2
qojqva1944
Dendi687
Counter-Strike
Fnx 777
x6flipin700
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King87
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2492
Khaldor2082
Grubby2041
Liquid`Hasu371
Other Games
ArmadaUGS2925
singsing1852
hiko793
B2W.Neo588
byalli458
ceh9320
KnowMe121
QueenE88
Trikslyr36
Railgan20
ZerO(Twitch)16
Chillindude14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream91
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 27
• Adnapsc2 5
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• Azhi_Dahaki5
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3681
League of Legends
• Nemesis1662
• TFBlade796
Other Games
• Shiphtur353
• WagamamaTV236
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 3m
OSC
20h 3m
Stellar Fest
20h 3m
OSC
1d 7h
Stellar Fest
1d 20h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.