• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:57
CEST 18:57
KST 01:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8392 users

TL Mafia XXXIV: Pokemafia - Page 22

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 60 Next
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
December 11 2010 18:19 GMT
#421
On December 12 2010 02:30 Kenpachi wrote:
asdf. even when i post, i get pointed scum

Its not THAT you post, its WHAT you post... the problem is that all of your posts are spam and none of them offer anything. I actually also prepared a case against you, but tree.hugger got there before me so I didn't think I should post everything you wrote again, but really:

+ Show Spoiler +
On December 10 2010 06:55 Kenpachi wrote:
yes! got my pm and the games beginning~

Very excited over his role, that's not that unusual...
On December 10 2010 07:11 Kenpachi wrote:
oh shit.. i cant really imagine Professor Oak dead D:

Until you see that he posts against 16 minutes later just to spam that he's in the game, wouldn't the post before hand of been enough? All this does is clutter up the thread with no additional content.

Post could not have happened.
On December 10 2010 07:47 Kenpachi wrote:
Pikachu - Townie
Raichu - Miller
Chansey - Medic
Cloyster - Veteran
Alakazam - Detective
Electrode - Mad Hatter
Mew - Special Detective

Gengar - God Father
Koffing - Mafia Grunt
Weezing - Mafia Shrink

Mewtwo - 3rd Party Vigilante

notice how our only way of killing at night is Mad Hatter and 3rd party.. 3rd party is technically against us and will probably kill town over mafia due to immunity and their goal is to be last alive.

Then he continues with the spam. Here he posts a list of the pokemon roles to normal mafia roles. This is something that looks helpful, but isn't helpful at all. Everyone would of red the starting post to see what the roles do, equating them with other words isn't helpful in the least, but it does SEEM helpful.

As well, he also points out that the reds have little to fear from the town besides lynching as there are no vig killers. Why does he point that out? Re-leaved?
On December 10 2010 07:50 Kenpachi wrote:
yea claiming is a no no. and i hate lynching inactives. doesnt work at all.

Again, more spam... seems like he is posting every 10 minutes or less, just to rack up posts. He says it doesn't work, but doesn't explain why. He is simply shooting down an idea without adding to the conversation. This kills information flow, something a red would like to do.

If he was green/blue, he could of posted more to his opinion,why he thought that. Something with more meat "Claiming is a no no because there are so many mafia that any lies will take forever for the DT to check out, as well it will make our blues more susceptible as then the mafia will know who exactly to hit every-night." Even that is less suspicious than what Ken posted.
On December 10 2010 08:01 Kenpachi wrote:
how many people can Mafia target per night?

His last post previous showed that he read the starting post, as he pulled the names and roles of the different jobs from the starting post, but then why does he feign ignorance? If you read what all the roles did, do you expect me to believe that he didn't scroll down a few lines to see how many KP the mafia got?

If he would of just read the OP, instead of posting this it would of been less suspicious. But this seems like another thing scum do, play the "I'm new card" this is a subtle one, that just says "look at me asking this noob question, i must not know much" it is a defense as people are less likely to lynch a new player than an experienced one.
On December 10 2010 08:12 Kenpachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2010 08:11 Eiii wrote:
There always seem to be posts about how we all need to establish a 'pro-town environment', which is obvious of course I (and I'm sure lots of other newer players) have no clue what that *means* though, especially when we can't PM each other. (That might turn out to be more of a blessing than a curse though.)

So... can someone enlighten me?

basically, where we can point out scum easily without confusing them as town.. i think

Here he is answering a question, without actually answering the question. He posts something that looks like an answer but offers no real insight at all. He doesn't explain what a pro-town environment is, he just simply states what it should look like and then moves on. It is just clutter, that can also just act as a way to confuse a newer player.

Not to mention, Eiii might of been less likely to ask the question against later even though it wasn't really responded to simply to avoid looking foolish after kenpachi, a more experienced player, "answered" it. If he was town, he should of just ignored this, or went to one of the links DocH posted and just copie-pasted the analysis of a pro-town environment, both would of done more good.
On December 10 2010 08:14 Kenpachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2010 08:13 KtheZ wrote:
Do we have a limited amount of double lynches?

I think its 2.

Including this to include all his posts, answering a question where he simply copies from the OP... again. (note this is not scummy behaviour, but i wanted to include all posts)

On December 10 2010 11:30 Kenpachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2010 11:20 Gabriel wrote:
Interesting: my half good "im new" shot is now voting for me. Kenpachi care to explain

A) your vote
B) your deep posts?


what?

Pure spam... adds nothing to the conversation. Would have been better to actually refute the claims instead of spam here. He could of looked like a green/blue, but instead he continues to post like a red, more spam and more dismissal of arguments without any sound logic.
On December 10 2010 11:34 Kenpachi wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On December 10 2010 11:20 Gabriel wrote:
Interesting: my half good "im new" shot is now voting for me. Kenpachi care to explain

A) your vote
B) your deep posts?

+ Show Spoiler +
On December 10 2010 07:11 Kenpachi wrote:
oh shit.. i cant really imagine Professor Oak dead D:

On December 10 2010 07:47 Kenpachi wrote:
Pikachu - Townie
Raichu - Miller
Chansey - Medic
Cloyster - Veteran
Alakazam - Detective
Electrode - Mad Hatter
Mew - Special Detective

Gengar - God Father
Koffing - Mafia Grunt
Weezing - Mafia Shrink

Mewtwo - 3rd Party Vigilante

notice how our only way of killing at night is Mad Hatter and 3rd party.. 3rd party is technically against us and will probably kill town over mafia due to immunity and their goal is to be last alive.

On December 10 2010 07:50 Kenpachi wrote:
yea claiming is a no no. and i hate lynching inactives. doesnt work at all.

On December 10 2010 08:01 Kenpachi wrote:
how many people can Mafia target per night?

On December 10 2010 08:12 Kenpachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2010 08:11 Eiii wrote:
There always seem to be posts about how we all need to establish a 'pro-town environment', which is obvious of course I (and I'm sure lots of other newer players) have no clue what that *means* though, especially when we can't PM each other. (That might turn out to be more of a blessing than a curse though.)

So... can someone enlighten me?

basically, where we can point out scum easily without confusing them as town.. i think

On December 10 2010 08:14 Kenpachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2010 08:13 KtheZ wrote:
Do we have a limited amount of double lynches?

I think its 2.



what would posting history 4 hours into the game show you?

Posts two seconds later, more spam, and again... doesn't add anything. Doesn't refute the claim against him, does not try to argue against Gab at all, he simply just tries to dismiss any claim against him without even a logical argument.
On December 10 2010 11:44 Kenpachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2010 11:40 Gabriel wrote:
On December 10 2010 11:34 Kenpachi wrote:
On December 10 2010 11:20 Gabriel wrote:
Interesting: my half good "im new" shot is now voting for me. Kenpachi care to explain

A) your vote
B) your deep posts?

+ Show Spoiler +
On December 10 2010 07:11 Kenpachi wrote:
oh shit.. i cant really imagine Professor Oak dead D:

On December 10 2010 07:47 Kenpachi wrote:
Pikachu - Townie
Raichu - Miller
Chansey - Medic
Cloyster - Veteran
Alakazam - Detective
Electrode - Mad Hatter
Mew - Special Detective

Gengar - God Father
Koffing - Mafia Grunt
Weezing - Mafia Shrink

Mewtwo - 3rd Party Vigilante

notice how our only way of killing at night is Mad Hatter and 3rd party.. 3rd party is technically against us and will probably kill town over mafia due to immunity and their goal is to be last alive.

On December 10 2010 07:50 Kenpachi wrote:
yea claiming is a no no. and i hate lynching inactives. doesnt work at all.

On December 10 2010 08:01 Kenpachi wrote:
how many people can Mafia target per night?

On December 10 2010 08:12 Kenpachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2010 08:11 Eiii wrote:
There always seem to be posts about how we all need to establish a 'pro-town environment', which is obvious of course I (and I'm sure lots of other newer players) have no clue what that *means* though, especially when we can't PM each other. (That might turn out to be more of a blessing than a curse though.)

So... can someone enlighten me?

basically, where we can point out scum easily without confusing them as town.. i think

On December 10 2010 08:14 Kenpachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2010 08:13 KtheZ wrote:
Do we have a limited amount of double lynches?

I think its 2.



what would posting history 4 hours into the game show you?

A) You dont want to be active posting
B) You want to "look" active
C) You read the rules but you actually dont know mafia KP? That was rare.
D) You dont want to lynch inactives because that doesnt work.
E) You want enlightment.
F) You vote for me out of literally nowhere. I mean: i post to flip Infundibulum and you come right after me. Care to explain at least?

A) 4 hours does not judge that. what if i went on TL tomorrow for the first time in the past 3 days?
B) Anyone who posts would want to look active.. Why would they post if they want to look inactive?
C) Why are you assuming i read the rules? how do you know i didnt just assume the KP?
D) It doesnt. shh
E) ?? its enlightenment
F) I dont agree with you voting for Infundibulum.

Here, he doesn't even refute the arguments brought against him.

A) Says 4 hours isn't enough time to judge activity, and then he says something that makes no sence
B) He says posting = activity, but it doesn't... Kenpachi posts empty posts that make him look active without contributing... posting without content does not make you an active member of the comunity.
C) He says he didn't read the rules here... even though he posted the roles as his 3rd post in the game. So he read the rules but didn't read the rules?
D) Says lynching inactives doesn't work, but not why...
E) K this one doesn't make sense...
F) Ken voted Gab as soon as Gab voted Infini, even though Gab said he voted Infini for past actions...
On December 10 2010 12:12 Kenpachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2010 11:57 Gabriel wrote:
On December 10 2010 11:44 Kenpachi wrote:
On December 10 2010 11:40 Gabriel wrote:
On December 10 2010 11:34 Kenpachi wrote:
On December 10 2010 11:20 Gabriel wrote:
Interesting: my half good "im new" shot is now voting for me. Kenpachi care to explain

A) your vote
B) your deep posts?

+ Show Spoiler +
On December 10 2010 07:11 Kenpachi wrote:
oh shit.. i cant really imagine Professor Oak dead D:

On December 10 2010 07:47 Kenpachi wrote:
Pikachu - Townie
Raichu - Miller
Chansey - Medic
Cloyster - Veteran
Alakazam - Detective
Electrode - Mad Hatter
Mew - Special Detective

Gengar - God Father
Koffing - Mafia Grunt
Weezing - Mafia Shrink

Mewtwo - 3rd Party Vigilante

notice how our only way of killing at night is Mad Hatter and 3rd party.. 3rd party is technically against us and will probably kill town over mafia due to immunity and their goal is to be last alive.

On December 10 2010 07:50 Kenpachi wrote:
yea claiming is a no no. and i hate lynching inactives. doesnt work at all.

On December 10 2010 08:01 Kenpachi wrote:
how many people can Mafia target per night?

On December 10 2010 08:12 Kenpachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2010 08:11 Eiii wrote:
There always seem to be posts about how we all need to establish a 'pro-town environment', which is obvious of course I (and I'm sure lots of other newer players) have no clue what that *means* though, especially when we can't PM each other. (That might turn out to be more of a blessing than a curse though.)

So... can someone enlighten me?

basically, where we can point out scum easily without confusing them as town.. i think

On December 10 2010 08:14 Kenpachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2010 08:13 KtheZ wrote:
Do we have a limited amount of double lynches?

I think its 2.



what would posting history 4 hours into the game show you?

A) You dont want to be active posting
B) You want to "look" active
C) You read the rules but you actually dont know mafia KP? That was rare.
D) You dont want to lynch inactives because that doesnt work.
E) You want enlightment.
F) You vote for me out of literally nowhere. I mean: i post to flip Infundibulum and you come right after me. Care to explain at least?

A) 4 hours does not judge that. what if i went on TL tomorrow for the first time in the past 3 days?
B) Anyone who posts would want to look active.. Why would they post if they want to look inactive?
C) Why are you assuming i read the rules? how do you know i didnt just assume the KP?
D) It doesnt. shh
E) ?? its enlightenment
F) I dont agree with you voting for Infundibulum.

A) Well you just wrote 7 one liners and have yet to post something relevant.
B) But you are NOT. It is not about how you look. Come on that is not an argument, so you post one liners to look active? what is that? Sparta?
C) Well you actually read the rules because you posted the pokemon/classicmafia relation. I wonder why you just couldnt look for the mafia KP, and insisted to look clueless asking for it.
D) It doesnt? well you were pretty much inactive and so was Infundibulum. Maybe it does.
E) You think too much. You have again 2 posts where you "think" about this "think" about that, when it is clear that those post refer to info available in the opening rules. This heavily smells like "im not too sure, i dont know" plot.
F) So you agree that you are protecting infundibulum by voting me: More reason to flip him!.

A) There isnt much to post in the beginning, due to low information and lack of suspicion.
B) I am not what? I posted in the beginning to "look" active because i have a history of lurking.
C) You are still assuming i read the rules. Did i read or skim it? Did i read it but pass the KP? I posted that in the thread for people who also didnt know to possibly take a burden off many people.
D)Idk man. you found a bunch of posts in the beginning and call me inactive? Refer to B). Why am i posting to "look" active?
E) "I think its 2." hey i only played 1 game with Double Lynch before.
F) your logic is flawed. i can vote for anyone i want to and im defending Infundibulum by not voting for him. Why do you think youre gonna be the main bandwagon from 1 vote?

A) Says there isn't much to post in the begining, but then why post at all? Ken has something like 1/4 of the posts in the thread up to this point... why spam if there is nothing to spam about?
B) So he has a history of lurking, so he just suddenly decides to change his game? From lurker to spammer?
C) So now he skimmed the rules, but posted part of the rules in this thread... so apparently when he skims he picks up 100% of some rules but 0% of others?
D) K Gab makes stupid argument here
E) Again, refering to posting part of the rules, but then claiming to not have read the OP
F) Does not refute the "defending infun by voting for Gab" thing that Gab brings up... but he does say that Gab is flawed in believing he will become the main bandwagon... and then becomes the main bandwagon


Basically all my arguments are in that spoiler, would just be huge since I quoted every single post that Kenpachi made.

Just the major points that I think Kenpachi is scummy:

1) A gigantic amount of posts that add nothing to the game. 11 posts in under 5 hours all of which add nothing to the game. His spam was especially apparent at the start of the game.

2) He posts about the rules found in the OP, and then repeatedly claims he never read the OP. This just doesn't make sense, how can you quote the OP without reading it... this just seems very scummy to me.

3) Answering questions without answering the questions. He posts as if he is answering a question, but then offers no information. This makes it seem like he is helping players, but he is simply confusing them more.

4) No arguments when called out. Gab calls Kenpachi out, Kenpachi posts 2 posts that say nothing and then disappears for a day...

5) While disappeared, the person that called him out is suddenly the bandwagon of the day (started by Kenpachi), and no one is questioning Kenpachi anymore. (even though others were investigating Kenpachi as well when Gab was.)

This just seems very scummy... comes on, spams a lot, posts contradictory statements, gets called out, gets the guy that calls him out bandwaggoned, then disappears.
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
DCLXVI
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States729 Posts
December 11 2010 18:39 GMT
#422
Thank you insanious and tree.hugger, I hope to see more people post like that. I don't understand why people are letting Kenpachi off the hook for bad posting. So what if he has a history of being less than stellar for the town. We cannot allow him to spam and distract the town because even if he isn't mafia, this helps the mafia. He is playing in a way that benefits the mafia, so even if he isn't (though I think he is), he is dangerous for the town. I really don't like the defense used by darth and meepak of "oh, well this is just how he normally plays". Townies don't intentionally hurt the town by doing what kenpachi is doing.
I'll hopefully be back in a bit before the vote ends, but I feel safe in putting my vote on Kenpachi. Every vote on him is a vote to clean up the town.
I can already see the ending
Gabriel
Profile Joined December 2008
149 Posts
December 11 2010 18:43 GMT
#423
On December 12 2010 01:31 zeks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2010 23:58 Node wrote:
As weird as Gabriel's play is -- I still highly doubt that he's mafia, there's no way scum would draw so much attention to themselves


And I supposedly placed the first "bandwagon" vote on infun which resulted to attention to myself.

No. And there is where your "argument" fails big time. Your vote came up just as it came mine (check the timestamps on the voting thread). However i was ready to take the shotgun against infundibulum but you didnt even tried to validate your vote.

You are still way behind to give something back, never said a word about voting me or dont, never said a word about kenpachi or about infundibulums "slip up". If you are actually town then you are dead weight to say the least as you keep dodging everything i posted on you.

You are drawing attention to yourself analysis wise not because you voted infundibulum but because you are not commiting in any possible way yet you try to look active. Look at Kenpachi. I shot like 3 bullets to him in less than 3 hours in a random arguing because he just voted me under the "i dont like your vote on infundibulums" argument (wich is still meh). But at least the guy took his time to answer point by point all those times.

If you are town please answer:
What was infundibulums slip up?
Why are you so defensive on your posting?
Why did you actually change your vote without a "fair inactive list" just as you said you would do?
Do you still insist on voting a random inactive even when he is going to get modkilled?
What do you think about people voting Kenpachi?
Formerly known as Malongo http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/profile.php?user=Malongo
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
December 11 2010 19:10 GMT
#424
On December 12 2010 03:39 DCLXVI wrote:
Thank you insanious and tree.hugger, I hope to see more people post like that. I don't understand why people are letting Kenpachi off the hook for bad posting. So what if he has a history of being less than stellar for the town. We cannot allow him to spam and distract the town because even if he isn't mafia, this helps the mafia. He is playing in a way that benefits the mafia, so even if he isn't (though I think he is), he is dangerous for the town. I really don't like the defense used by darth and meepak of "oh, well this is just how he normally plays". Townies don't intentionally hurt the town by doing what kenpachi is doing.
I'll hopefully be back in a bit before the vote ends, but I feel safe in putting my vote on Kenpachi. Every vote on him is a vote to clean up the town.

youre dumb. what if i happened to be DT or Medic?
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
December 11 2010 19:12 GMT
#425
On December 12 2010 04:10 Kenpachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2010 03:39 DCLXVI wrote:
Thank you insanious and tree.hugger, I hope to see more people post like that. I don't understand why people are letting Kenpachi off the hook for bad posting. So what if he has a history of being less than stellar for the town. We cannot allow him to spam and distract the town because even if he isn't mafia, this helps the mafia. He is playing in a way that benefits the mafia, so even if he isn't (though I think he is), he is dangerous for the town. I really don't like the defense used by darth and meepak of "oh, well this is just how he normally plays". Townies don't intentionally hurt the town by doing what kenpachi is doing.
I'll hopefully be back in a bit before the vote ends, but I feel safe in putting my vote on Kenpachi. Every vote on him is a vote to clean up the town.

youre dumb. what if i happened to be DT or Medic?


Are you claiming DT or medic?
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
December 11 2010 19:13 GMT
#426
On December 12 2010 04:12 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2010 04:10 Kenpachi wrote:
On December 12 2010 03:39 DCLXVI wrote:
Thank you insanious and tree.hugger, I hope to see more people post like that. I don't understand why people are letting Kenpachi off the hook for bad posting. So what if he has a history of being less than stellar for the town. We cannot allow him to spam and distract the town because even if he isn't mafia, this helps the mafia. He is playing in a way that benefits the mafia, so even if he isn't (though I think he is), he is dangerous for the town. I really don't like the defense used by darth and meepak of "oh, well this is just how he normally plays". Townies don't intentionally hurt the town by doing what kenpachi is doing.
I'll hopefully be back in a bit before the vote ends, but I feel safe in putting my vote on Kenpachi. Every vote on him is a vote to clean up the town.

youre dumb. what if i happened to be DT or Medic?


Are you claiming DT or medic?

no i am not
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Gabriel
Profile Joined December 2008
149 Posts
December 11 2010 19:18 GMT
#427
On December 12 2010 04:13 Kenpachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2010 04:12 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On December 12 2010 04:10 Kenpachi wrote:
On December 12 2010 03:39 DCLXVI wrote:
Thank you insanious and tree.hugger, I hope to see more people post like that. I don't understand why people are letting Kenpachi off the hook for bad posting. So what if he has a history of being less than stellar for the town. We cannot allow him to spam and distract the town because even if he isn't mafia, this helps the mafia. He is playing in a way that benefits the mafia, so even if he isn't (though I think he is), he is dangerous for the town. I really don't like the defense used by darth and meepak of "oh, well this is just how he normally plays". Townies don't intentionally hurt the town by doing what kenpachi is doing.
I'll hopefully be back in a bit before the vote ends, but I feel safe in putting my vote on Kenpachi. Every vote on him is a vote to clean up the town.

youre dumb. what if i happened to be DT or Medic?

Are you claiming DT or medic?

no i am not

-_-'
Formerly known as Malongo http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/profile.php?user=Malongo
tree.hugger
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Philadelphia, PA10406 Posts
December 11 2010 19:35 GMT
#428
On December 11 2010 17:41 tree.hugger wrote:My hunch is that he's not going to be able to commit fully to anything, no matter how much we prod.





On December 12 2010 02:30 Kenpachi wrote:
asdf. even when i post, i get pointed scum
On December 12 2010 02:35 Kenpachi wrote:
okay so yea my posts were bad but what can i say? i couldnt offer anything there and there. So i voted Gabriel for blatant bandwagon. Then he reacts and i defend.
On December 12 2010 02:27 Kenpachi wrote:
##vote tree.hugger
On December 12 2010 04:10 Kenpachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2010 03:39 DCLXVI wrote:
Thank you insanious and tree.hugger, I hope to see more people post like that. I don't understand why people are letting Kenpachi off the hook for bad posting. So what if he has a history of being less than stellar for the town. We cannot allow him to spam and distract the town because even if he isn't mafia, this helps the mafia. He is playing in a way that benefits the mafia, so even if he isn't (though I think he is), he is dangerous for the town. I really don't like the defense used by darth and meepak of "oh, well this is just how he normally plays". Townies don't intentionally hurt the town by doing what kenpachi is doing.
I'll hopefully be back in a bit before the vote ends, but I feel safe in putting my vote on Kenpachi. Every vote on him is a vote to clean up the town.

youre dumb. what if i happened to be DT or Medic?

On December 12 2010 04:13 Kenpachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2010 04:12 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On December 12 2010 04:10 Kenpachi wrote:
On December 12 2010 03:39 DCLXVI wrote:
Thank you insanious and tree.hugger, I hope to see more people post like that. I don't understand why people are letting Kenpachi off the hook for bad posting. So what if he has a history of being less than stellar for the town. We cannot allow him to spam and distract the town because even if he isn't mafia, this helps the mafia. He is playing in a way that benefits the mafia, so even if he isn't (though I think he is), he is dangerous for the town. I really don't like the defense used by darth and meepak of "oh, well this is just how he normally plays". Townies don't intentionally hurt the town by doing what kenpachi is doing.
I'll hopefully be back in a bit before the vote ends, but I feel safe in putting my vote on Kenpachi. Every vote on him is a vote to clean up the town.

youre dumb. what if i happened to be DT or Medic?


Are you claiming DT or medic?

no i am not


Word. I suppose we'll get treated to angry defending eventually, as he's in the lead right now, but hey, that might be too committed.
ModeratorEffOrt, Snow, GuMiho, and Team Liquid
zeks
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Canada1068 Posts
December 11 2010 20:00 GMT
#429
What was infundibulums slip up?

"by the way new players should read this link:

http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=JEEP's_Tells_for_Finding_the_Cop

i would ignore the numbers part. there are some interesting articles on the mafia scum wiki, but do not take them as gospel. i gather that the playstyle over there is somewhat different."

Is what I found fishy. Same with LSB's reasoning.

Why are you so defensive on your posting?
I don't think I'm that defensive, I just don't like it when people sound angry =|


Why did you actually change your vote without a "fair inactive list" just as you said you would do?


I actually voted Stormtemplar after LSB made the inactive list. What I meant by "fair" was to have the list made after the first day to give people a chance to post if they haven't.

Do you still insist on voting a random inactive even when he is going to get modkilled?

No. I was under the impression that modkills happen after being inactive for 2 cycles consecutively from other games. Since DH reiterated the modkill policy I'm likely to change my vote.

What do you think about people voting Kenpachi?
I don't think Kenpachi is scum because he's being too blatant with the soft claim and all the other mindless posting he's done and if he was his scum buddies would've told him to shut up by now.

But its interesting to note how the voting has gone so far:

1. Infun gets 3 votes (LSB, me and you)
2. You get stacked on with 6 votes soon after
3. You FoS me and now I got 5 and Kenpachis got 6 now

Pretty much everyone who voted infun right away got scrutinized. As for your question - probably some scum in there. We're in practically a 3 way tie...scum could already have started to spread their votes out because of no scum candidate on the chopping block. So yes for now I think you're not scum either, nor Kenpachi.

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference."
tree.hugger
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Philadelphia, PA10406 Posts
December 11 2010 20:06 GMT
#430
On December 12 2010 05:00 zeks wrote:
Pretty much everyone who voted infun right away got scrutinized. As for your question - probably some scum in there. We're in practically a 3 way tie...scum could already have started to spread their votes out because of no scum candidate on the chopping block. So yes for now I think you're not scum either, nor Kenpachi.

So who do you think is scum then, if not those two?

My aim in this game is to prevent people from getting away with "I don't think these people are mafia" without offering alternatives. You simply cannot be helpful if you don't pitch in with your own accusations.
ModeratorEffOrt, Snow, GuMiho, and Team Liquid
zeks
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Canada1068 Posts
December 11 2010 20:13 GMT
#431
On December 12 2010 05:06 tree.hugger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2010 05:00 zeks wrote:
Pretty much everyone who voted infun right away got scrutinized. As for your question - probably some scum in there. We're in practically a 3 way tie...scum could already have started to spread their votes out because of no scum candidate on the chopping block. So yes for now I think you're not scum either, nor Kenpachi.

So who do you think is scum then, if not those two?

My aim in this game is to prevent people from getting away with "I don't think these people are mafia" without offering alternatives. You simply cannot be helpful if you don't pitch in with your own accusations.


I don't have a strong feeling for anyone but anyone who's posted once or twice this whole game just to agree/disagree is a good bet
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference."
tree.hugger
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Philadelphia, PA10406 Posts
December 11 2010 20:25 GMT
#432
On December 12 2010 05:13 zeks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2010 05:06 tree.hugger wrote:
On December 12 2010 05:00 zeks wrote:
Pretty much everyone who voted infun right away got scrutinized. As for your question - probably some scum in there. We're in practically a 3 way tie...scum could already have started to spread their votes out because of no scum candidate on the chopping block. So yes for now I think you're not scum either, nor Kenpachi.

So who do you think is scum then, if not those two?

My aim in this game is to prevent people from getting away with "I don't think these people are mafia" without offering alternatives. You simply cannot be helpful if you don't pitch in with your own accusations.


I don't have a strong feeling for anyone but anyone who's posted once or twice this whole game just to agree/disagree is a good bet

So your list would look something like:
DCLXVI, deconduo, chaoser, KtheZ, and Oceanic?

These are the posters who contributed relatively little on the last two pages.
ModeratorEffOrt, Snow, GuMiho, and Team Liquid
Oceanic
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States122 Posts
December 11 2010 20:27 GMT
#433
On December 12 2010 05:00 zeks wrote:
What was infundibulums slip up?

"by the way new players should read this link:

http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=JEEP's_Tells_for_Finding_the_Cop

i would ignore the numbers part. there are some interesting articles on the mafia scum wiki, but do not take them as gospel. i gather that the playstyle over there is somewhat different."

Is what I found fishy. Same with LSB's reasoning.

Why are you so defensive on your posting?
I don't think I'm that defensive, I just don't like it when people sound angry =|


Why did you actually change your vote without a "fair inactive list" just as you said you would do?


I actually voted Stormtemplar after LSB made the inactive list. What I meant by "fair" was to have the list made after the first day to give people a chance to post if they haven't.

Do you still insist on voting a random inactive even when he is going to get modkilled?

No. I was under the impression that modkills happen after being inactive for 2 cycles consecutively from other games. Since DH reiterated the modkill policy I'm likely to change my vote.

What do you think about people voting Kenpachi?
I don't think Kenpachi is scum because he's being too blatant with the soft claim and all the other mindless posting he's done and if he was his scum buddies would've told him to shut up by now.

But its interesting to note how the voting has gone so far:

1. Infun gets 3 votes (LSB, me and you)
2. You get stacked on with 6 votes soon after
3. You FoS me and now I got 5 and Kenpachis got 6 now

Pretty much everyone who voted infun right away got scrutinized. As for your question - probably some scum in there. We're in practically a 3 way tie...scum could already have started to spread their votes out because of no scum candidate on the chopping block. So yes for now I think you're not scum either, nor Kenpachi.



1. What was fishy about Infundibulum's post? Is it that it's a guide to finding cops and that's generally something a mafia would be looking into? Or did you just think it was possibly unhelpful because of the different playstyle mentioned. I mean if he wanted to post a guide to finding mafia I find it difficult to believe that he "slipped up" putting the wrong url. It clearly states in the url Tells_for_Finding_the_Cop, after all.

2. You claim that you were unsure of the modkill policy when Infundibulum clearly stated we shouldnt lynch inactives day 1 because of the modkill policy in this game, the reason he got some flack (aside from his past game history that is). Considering you were talking about Infundibulum's "slip ups", it seems strange that you would miss this.

3. The last sentence just seems like you are trying to deflect suspicion by appealing to your main accuser by saying that you don't think he's scum either. Also you included Kenpachi in there along with yourself and Gabe, the 3 main people under scrutiny at this point, which makes me think that you are trying to say something like "Oh, I don't think any of these people under scrutiny are scum right now. Let's just wipe the slate clean and start over guys." Also as stated by tree.hugger, you didn't offer anyone else except
"I don't have a strong feeling for anyone but anyone who's posted once or twice this whole game just to agree/disagree is a good bet"
I need a sig
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
December 11 2010 20:47 GMT
#434
I agree with Insainous's analysis of Kenpachi. I still suspect LSB, but he has posted a few things that leave him less suspicious than before, and I don't want to split the votes out that far.

As far as kenpachi goes, has anyone played with him as scum? Cause I agree that he usually looks scummy, even when Medic in Salem, but what a perfect cover if he actually is mafia... It's not a strong argument, and it's not the only reason I'm switching my vote, but It's something to be considered.

I don't have time to search his games atm, but if anyone has been in a game with Ken, where he was scum, I'd like to hear your thoughts.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
zeks
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Canada1068 Posts
December 11 2010 20:47 GMT
#435
Is it that it's a guide to finding cops and that's generally something a mafia would be looking into?

exactly.


The last sentence just seems like you are trying to deflect suspicion by appealing to your main accuser by saying that you don't think he's scum either.


I genuinely don't think he's scum. If I called him out as scum then you'd be saying I'm deflecting suspicion back to him?

Also you included Kenpachi in there along with yourself and Gabe, the 3 main people under scrutiny at this point, which makes me think that you are trying to say something like "Oh, I don't think any of these people under scrutiny are scum right now. Let's just wipe the slate clean and start over guys." Also as stated by tree.hugger, you didn't offer anyone else except
"I don't have a strong feeling for anyone but anyone who's posted once or twice this whole game just to agree/disagree is a good bet"


well thats how I feel; better than FoSing a dude I don't feel strongly about





"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference."
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
December 11 2010 20:51 GMT
#436
On December 12 2010 04:35 tree.hugger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2010 17:41 tree.hugger wrote:My hunch is that he's not going to be able to commit fully to anything, no matter how much we prod.





Show nested quote +
On December 12 2010 02:30 Kenpachi wrote:
asdf. even when i post, i get pointed scum
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2010 02:35 Kenpachi wrote:
okay so yea my posts were bad but what can i say? i couldnt offer anything there and there. So i voted Gabriel for blatant bandwagon. Then he reacts and i defend.
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2010 02:27 Kenpachi wrote:
##vote tree.hugger
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2010 04:10 Kenpachi wrote:
On December 12 2010 03:39 DCLXVI wrote:
Thank you insanious and tree.hugger, I hope to see more people post like that. I don't understand why people are letting Kenpachi off the hook for bad posting. So what if he has a history of being less than stellar for the town. We cannot allow him to spam and distract the town because even if he isn't mafia, this helps the mafia. He is playing in a way that benefits the mafia, so even if he isn't (though I think he is), he is dangerous for the town. I really don't like the defense used by darth and meepak of "oh, well this is just how he normally plays". Townies don't intentionally hurt the town by doing what kenpachi is doing.
I'll hopefully be back in a bit before the vote ends, but I feel safe in putting my vote on Kenpachi. Every vote on him is a vote to clean up the town.

youre dumb. what if i happened to be DT or Medic?

Show nested quote +
On December 12 2010 04:13 Kenpachi wrote:
On December 12 2010 04:12 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On December 12 2010 04:10 Kenpachi wrote:
On December 12 2010 03:39 DCLXVI wrote:
Thank you insanious and tree.hugger, I hope to see more people post like that. I don't understand why people are letting Kenpachi off the hook for bad posting. So what if he has a history of being less than stellar for the town. We cannot allow him to spam and distract the town because even if he isn't mafia, this helps the mafia. He is playing in a way that benefits the mafia, so even if he isn't (though I think he is), he is dangerous for the town. I really don't like the defense used by darth and meepak of "oh, well this is just how he normally plays". Townies don't intentionally hurt the town by doing what kenpachi is doing.
I'll hopefully be back in a bit before the vote ends, but I feel safe in putting my vote on Kenpachi. Every vote on him is a vote to clean up the town.

youre dumb. what if i happened to be DT or Medic?


Are you claiming DT or medic?

no i am not


Word. I suppose we'll get treated to angry defending eventually, as he's in the lead right now, but hey, that might be too committed.


Alright, I feel like kenpachi is getting way to agressive here. All his post have been aggressive and not helpful in anyway.

+ Show Spoiler +
A) 4 hours does not judge that. what if i went on TL tomorrow for the first time in the past 3 days?
B) Anyone who posts would want to look active.. Why would they post if they want to look inactive?
C) Why are you assuming i read the rules? how do you know i didnt just assume the KP?
D) It doesnt. shh
E) ?? its enlightenment
F) I dont agree with you voting for Infundibulum.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=174831&currentpage=14#270


When he starts saying, that why do people assume that he reads the rules, makes me question him. Everyone reads the rules and we know this because that's part of the game. If he's saying he doesn't that just seems phishy to me imo.

I also feel like, he posted the DT or Medic theory in order to try and get some people off of his case cause he can possibly be a TR member. I've seen this happen plenty of times where they pull out the "I might be a DT or Medic" and they end up not being it. My two cents, maybe I am wrong, but this is what I've been able to read off of.
Life?
Node
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2159 Posts
December 11 2010 22:54 GMT
#437
On December 12 2010 05:47 Kavdragon wrote:

I don't have time to search his games atm, but if anyone has been in a game with Ken, where he was scum, I'd like to hear your thoughts.


I believe he was scum in Haunted Mafia, where his post style was pretty much the same as we've seen in every other game. No matter what role he is Kenpachi plays pretty suspiciously -- look at how he played Salem mafia, and he was blue!

I really don't think we have enough to lynch Kenpachi... yet. I think the best way to determine whether or not he's scum short of a DT check is through guilt by association -- flip another red and see how they relate to Kenpachi.
whole lies with a half smile
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9827 Posts
December 11 2010 22:55 GMT
#438
I'm voting for Kenpachi now because he started the lynch Gabe wagon, and because he has no posts of substance.

No substance --> Airhead --> KOFFING
boomer hands
d3_crescentia
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4054 Posts
December 11 2010 23:03 GMT
#439
Hasn't it been 48 hours already since Day 1 post?
once, not long ago, there was a moon here
KtheZ
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States813 Posts
December 11 2010 23:04 GMT
#440
The bandwagon on kenpachi because of his "lack of contribution" disturbs me. He was medic in salem, and he played in a manner similar to this way.

I think zeks is mafia, mainly because I agree with gabe's analysis of him. I'll vote him for now.

Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 60 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 633
ComeBackTV 632
SteadfastSC444
Rex104
CosmosSc2 52
EnkiAlexander 51
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 444
Rex 104
UpATreeSC 79
CosmosSc2 52
BRAT_OK 25
Codebar 12
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39611
Hyuk 1392
Jaedong 1389
Soma 601
Mini 543
BeSt 433
Horang2 375
Larva 324
Soulkey 281
Rush 279
[ Show more ]
Snow 200
ZerO 195
hero 68
Dewaltoss 59
Free 58
Liquid`Ret 57
Mind 53
Killer 36
sorry 31
Terrorterran 28
yabsab 27
Rock 22
ToSsGirL 22
Trap 20
Shine 18
Dota 2
qojqva1944
Dendi687
Counter-Strike
Fnx 777
x6flipin700
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King87
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2492
Khaldor2082
Grubby2041
Liquid`Hasu371
Other Games
ArmadaUGS2925
singsing1852
hiko793
B2W.Neo588
byalli458
ceh9320
KnowMe121
QueenE88
Trikslyr36
Railgan20
ZerO(Twitch)16
Chillindude14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream91
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 27
• Adnapsc2 5
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• Azhi_Dahaki5
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3681
League of Legends
• Nemesis1662
• TFBlade796
Other Games
• Shiphtur353
• WagamamaTV236
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 3m
OSC
20h 3m
Stellar Fest
20h 3m
OSC
1d 7h
Stellar Fest
1d 20h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.