• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:18
CEST 09:18
KST 16:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10807 users

And Then There Were None(RAM) - Page 27

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 35 Next All
rastaban
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2294 Posts
September 14 2010 05:09 GMT
#521
Just went and checked, not 100%, will try and re-read to get more information but I am actually leaning towards deconduo as the last capitalist.

I see other people are suspecting that as well. I will be voting for him now and if he doesn't lynch this trial I will try and get some better information together either clearing or incriminating him as the facts point.

If you are wondering why, check over his posts regarding Lakrismamma. I had cleared him early due to the pandain lynch, but we learned since (due to Lakris flip) that as traitor the mafia wasn't aware of who he was.
Tyler: "...damn it, that's StarCraft. Opening doors is what we do. Being the first to find food is the greatest pleasure a player can have!"
rastaban
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2294 Posts
September 14 2010 05:12 GMT
#522
Actually that was just Hessmyrr putting him on trial. I already used mine to nab Div so if someone can actually start the accusation I would appreciate it. As I said if you are unsure check out his post history otherwise I will try and compile it when I have free time tomorrow.
Tyler: "...damn it, that's StarCraft. Opening doors is what we do. Being the first to find food is the greatest pleasure a player can have!"
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
September 14 2010 05:46 GMT
#523
On September 14 2010 13:31 XeliN wrote:
Rastaban is as "confirmed" as I am, it was him who made the clue association to Lakris.


oh alright, for some reason i remember you posting that clue.

If it's OK with you guys I can put the accusation on deconduo.
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
September 14 2010 09:44 GMT
#524
Just an observation on what happened last night. One of the following is true unless I missed something:

1. The Frauster role has a night kill.

2. Infundi is the last maf and fake claimed hit to divert suspicion.

3. Infundi is legit and we have 2 anti-town left out of 7.

4. 1 maf left and infundi claimed hit to fuck with us.

Finally, no one can claim to be 'clear', even Xelin or rastaban. We have at least one 3rd party role along with a traitor role. Just because one maf wanted you dead or you wanted one of the maf dead means shit.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
September 14 2010 09:45 GMT
#525
Oh and feel free to accuse me, just give me reasons so I can defend myself.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
September 14 2010 17:00 GMT
#526
With all the extentions, lets just see how zeks flips.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
rastaban
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2294 Posts
September 14 2010 17:58 GMT
#527
I agree though I am all for infun starting the accusation first and then wrapping it up after zeks so we know we still have day.
Tyler: "...damn it, that's StarCraft. Opening doors is what we do. Being the first to find food is the greatest pleasure a player can have!"
Hesmyrr
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada5776 Posts
September 14 2010 22:56 GMT
#528
Honestly this game should have already ended by now (in town victory, that is).
"If watching the MSL finals makes you a progamer, then anyone in Korea can do it." - Ha Tae Ki
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
September 14 2010 23:07 GMT
#529
Votes:
Zeks-Guilty
Hesmyrr-Guilty


Judgement will be carried out shortly.

Infundibulum-2 Hours
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
September 14 2010 23:11 GMT
#530
The best way to have two people killed is by having them fight in a duel to the death. Unfortunately for Zeks, he wasn't very strong, so he was instantly clobbered. Hesmyrr remained alone in triumph.

Zeks the Red Army Officer is dead.
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
September 14 2010 23:16 GMT
#531
Okay so on this island we have commissars that are assigned to students according to their last names. The commissars help soldiers with political conflicts, philosophical questions, execution of prisoners, etc. My commissar is named Hesmyrr and he's pretty hot. He's like 25 and he's only been at the island a few days. Anyway, I have been looking into executing a political prisoner at a the nearby gulag or something over the winter offensive, and the commissariat helps coordinate these things with an loyalty database that's maintained by the commissars. You log on with your Red Army ID and password and you can browse lists of political prisoners and stuff. I was having trouble logging on to mine so I went to go see Hesmyrr. That's where all the trouble started.

Firstly, I walked into his office like 15 minutes early like an idiot and he's in the middle of lunch. So I awkwardly make stupid stall talk until he's finished.

"Oh, hey, Comrade, what are you eating?"
"Salmon. I love it. I eat it practically everyday."
"Just salmon? That's pretty weird." Why the hell did I say this?
"Oh, well, I don't know. I try to eat healthy, natural foods...you know, like wild berries and honey and stuff."
"Yeah, I like food too." *facepalm*

Man, I was so nervous. Anyway, we finally begin squaring my stuff away. He looks up what I registered with in the beginning of the offensive. This is when the kulek hit the gulag. This is how the conversation went:

"Okay, you're account name is [my name] and your password is ...'hesmyrrissexy'..."

Oh damn. I completely forgot that I put that as my password in the beginning of the offensive. What the hell was I thinking? It was probably the longest 20 seconds of my life before I finally got my balls together to stand up and leave. Just as I walk out the door he says,

"In the future, you might want to bear in mind what kind of things you want keep to yourself."

I was so freaking embarrassed I wanted to kill myself right then and there. I wanted to run the hell out of there and never, ever see him again. But something about what he just said kept me standing in his doorway. I decided to man up and apologize. I turned to him, looked him straight in the eyes, and swallowed my pride. And then, it hit me like a train full of bricks.

He was eating Salmon.
He tries to eat all healthy, natural foods, like wild berries and honey.
He told me that I might want to bear in mind what kind of things I want to keep to myself.
Hesmyrr was a bear disguised as a human.


Immediately, the bear saw that I had seen through its charade. It roared loudly and took a menacing swipe at me. I deftly avoided its claw and sprinted out of the office. The bear was soon in chase, crashing through the walls of the office as if they were made of paper. I jumped over the receptionist desk and ran out the back entrance. The bear followed, tossing the secretary aside like a rag doll. The bear began to pursue me through the street traffic. While I fought my way through the maze of vehicles, the bear simply careened its massive force through anything standing in its way. Trucks veered off the road to escape the onslaught of grizzly force that was barreling down the road. The bear was gaining fast. I had no other option but to make my way into the nearest building: a preschool. I burst through the door, startling the children from their naps. Immediately, the bear slammed through the wall, crushing a child beneath his massive paws and burying several other children in sheet rock and debris. I maneuvered my way through the chaos towards the back exit. The pre-schoolers were little more than a screaming annoyance for the bear. Its massive paws cut swaths through the sea of toddlers with each swipe. I used the precious time these children had afforded for me to make my escape into the playground. I scrambled up a ladder to a fort-like structure. My goal was to walk across the monkey bars then jump to a tree which I could climb to the roof of the preschool and perhaps flag down a passing helicopter.

I began my trek across the monkey bars just as the bear charged outside, its teeth and claws still fresh with the blood of the innocent. It let out a monstrous roar and began its assault on the cheap, wooden playset. I let go of all caution and ran to end the end of the monkey bars. I leaped for the tree branch just as the bear's enormous girth came plowing through the entire structure. I grasped the branch tightly as the bear collided with the tree, sending it into a daze. I saw this as my one opportunity not for escape, but for victory. I leapt off the tree onto the ground and grabbed a stray bar that had been shorn from the playset. The bear was slowly coming to so I had to act fast. I ran to the beast and thrust the jagged end of the pole into its jaw and through it's skull.

The bear had been defeated. I shambled home in pain but victorious.There will be more blogs and more bears in the months to come.

But today, I returned home a champion.

Hesmyrr the Bear is dead.
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 14 2010 23:30 GMT
#532
LOL
Hesmyrr
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada5776 Posts
September 14 2010 23:33 GMT
#533
for rela? I thought I had this set.
"If watching the MSL finals makes you a progamer, then anyone in Korea can do it." - Ha Tae Ki
Hesmyrr
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada5776 Posts
September 14 2010 23:46 GMT
#534
I was going to make 'bah you killed the soviet bear your national personification- die you unpatriotic soviet traitors' post and went looking for image of Soviet bear to go along with it, but I just found this random image that I HAD to post instead.

[image loading]
"If watching the MSL finals makes you a progamer, then anyone in Korea can do it." - Ha Tae Ki
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
September 14 2010 23:50 GMT
#535
XD at the meme Caller.

But I am really confused. Zeks wasn't mafia, and Hesmyrr's a bear?
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
September 14 2010 23:52 GMT
#536
We are missing one to two capitalists.

I will say that I don't believe that Xelin and Rasta are Capitalist. They pushed lakri's lynch.

That leaves Infun and Deconduo. Deconduo did push for Pandain, but Pandain was a traitor so the mafia wouldn't know
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
September 15 2010 01:26 GMT
#537
Awesome.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
XeliN
Profile Joined June 2009
United Kingdom1755 Posts
September 15 2010 02:02 GMT
#538
LSB do you have an accusation left? if so use it against Deconduo please
Adonai bless
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
September 15 2010 02:07 GMT
#539
I'm out.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
XeliN
Profile Joined June 2009
United Kingdom1755 Posts
September 15 2010 02:13 GMT
#540
Accuse Deconduo I guess if your mafia LSB then u win
Adonai bless
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 35 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 912
ggaemo 457
Stork 328
Leta 213
PianO 109
Larva 84
Hyuk 31
ZergMaN 25
yabsab 21
Bale 20
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm171
League of Legends
JimRising 447
Reynor88
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King171
Westballz33
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor780
Other Games
summit1g10029
C9.Mang0250
Sick168
PiGStarcraft132
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick627
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream158
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2288
League of Legends
• Lourlo1268
• Stunt525
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
2h 42m
Online Event
3h 42m
FEL
8h 42m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 42m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
INu's Battles
1d 4h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.