• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:15
CEST 15:15
KST 22:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9258 users

TL Mafia XXVIII - Page 157

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 155 156 157 158 159 193 Next
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
July 29 2010 06:50 GMT
#3121
i see what you're saying and in a situation where there was 3kp a night it seems more reasonable to do it early, but to only have 1 dt after night 1 can get pretty painful(especially with suicide bomber as he can never go public). But i suppose this game shouldnt be the best example as our blues have been getting rollled
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
July 29 2010 06:51 GMT
#3122
On July 29 2010 15:40 Protactinium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2010 15:31 youngminii wrote:
On July 29 2010 15:27 youngminii wrote:
On July 29 2010 15:26 Protactinium wrote:
On July 29 2010 15:16 Divinek wrote:
ohh pandain this i do REALLY want to know

proct told you sub is DT

why did proct tell you? no way in hell you were confirmed so either you're lying or proct is a retard

Firstly, I needed his vote off of Subversion. He was thinking of voting Subversion at the time, and it is no good to have a Detective lynched. In doing so, I also thought of a gambit: If Subversion was Detective and Pandain was "let into the circle", if Subversion died then Pandain was at fault. Town, early on, should always be willing to trade a Detective for a Mafia, especially in this format where having one dead Detective means making it that much easier to sort through counter-claims.

I am not mentally retarded, as you are half-way implying Divinek. Please do not call me so.

Lol wtf trade Mafia for Detective early game? Really?

Okay I can't ignore this. This is possibly the dirtiest post in the history of Mafia. I can't get over how you said you would trade a Detective for a Mafia as if that was a good thing. I don't know whether or not this is attributed to you simply not understanding the role of DT or you trying to excuse your actions as Mafia.

Either way, this post warrants a FoS.

Are you joking? You find Mafia, you get them lynched. Mafia thrive on information, and Detectives do not live forever. The chance of finding Mafia early on is slim; yes, the chance of Detectives getting hit is also a small number on top of a large number, but that's assuming you have good Detectives who can dodge snipings. When I learned to play Mafia, I was always drilled with the lesson that a Detective for a Mafia is good, and as I already said this setup is conducive to trading blues for reds. You already have the numbers. If somebody false claims Detective, like has been done this game, you can more easily counter-claim if there's one Detective, not two.

Show nested quote +
On July 29 2010 15:31 Divinek wrote:
On July 29 2010 15:26 Protactinium wrote:
On July 29 2010 15:16 Divinek wrote:
ohh pandain this i do REALLY want to know

proct told you sub is DT

why did proct tell you? no way in hell you were confirmed so either you're lying or proct is a retard

Firstly, I needed his vote off of Subversion. He was thinking of voting Subversion at the time, and it is no good to have a Detective lynched. In doing so, I also thought of a gambit: If Subversion was Detective and Pandain was "let into the circle", if Subversion died then Pandain was at fault. Town, early on, should always be willing to trade a Detective for a Mafia, especially in this format where having one dead Detective means making it that much easier to sort through counter-claims.

I am not mentally retarded, as you are half-way implying Divinek. Please do not call me so.



i wasnt half way implying it i was straight up saying it, and no trading them early is terrible

it is fine as the game progresses and we have more info to go off of, but early game dt checks are the only solid info town has.

cause if you throw your first dt to the sharks, you have to god damn well pray mafia doesnt hit the next one with their two kp a night

In a normal setup Mafia would have 3 KP with 6 Mafia members. Factor that into your calculations when you think about how efficient this Mafia has been at sniping blue numbers, and even moreso when you factor in the fact that your Detective has fears he may have checked the Godfather Night 1.

You swap a Mafia member for a Detective night 2 in this setup. You get a confirmed townie, a Mafia member outed, and any possible "defense" happens on there. Besides, I was working to save the Detective from getting lynched. Let's not forget what happened Day 2 when Subversion's head was on the chopping block.

Think about it from the Mafia's perspective as well: that early in the game, one town member out of 24 is not worth trading for 1/6th of their team. Town circles form, but town circles are easily broken into.

There's no choice for me but to bang my head on my desk.
lalala
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
July 29 2010 06:54 GMT
#3123
pandain also sent me two really random pm's which i find odd, but that's the way he's been acting all game though i suppose that comes with being 14. (they said something like he thought i was dt and he's sad bm is asleep cuz im lazy to copy paste)

also pandain when you read this again

stop trying to defend yourself and help us find someone else to lynch in the future + today, you're already going to be hung

the longer you try to defend yourself when you KNOW we have to kill you (i mean put yourself in our shoes, or put a reasonable player in our shoes at least), it does actually make you look worse because you arent being productive at all if you're red

and it doesnt help the town at all after you're dead, all we have is this pile of defense of pandain, the guy who dt checked red and we knew we had to kill

nothing to help us long term, ya dig?
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
rastaban
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2294 Posts
July 29 2010 06:54 GMT
#3124
Uhg, just caught up, that was a horrible night. At least my read on Bumatlarge was correct.

I agree that Pandain is the way to go for our first vote, but I will hold off voting for him to see what defense he has. Really though I don't see how any argument would make it worth the risk of keeping a red alive, especially since we can drop their KP to 1 if we get one more.

Now who should we look at for the second lynch? So far Chaoser and Tree have both been put forth. I think I will go back through there posts and see if I can get a read on either one.
Tyler: "...damn it, that's StarCraft. Opening doors is what we do. Being the first to find food is the greatest pleasure a player can have!"
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
July 29 2010 06:59 GMT
#3125
On July 29 2010 15:54 rastaban wrote:
Uhg, just caught up, that was a horrible night. At least my read on Bumatlarge was correct.

I agree that Pandain is the way to go for our first vote, but I will hold off voting for him to see what defense he has. Really though I don't see how any argument would make it worth the risk of keeping a red alive, especially since we can drop their KP to 1 if we get one more.

Now who should we look at for the second lynch? So far Chaoser and Tree have both been put forth. I think I will go back through there posts and see if I can get a read on either one.


please consider misder also!

though i think both of your above are very good options as well
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
Protactinium
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada550 Posts
July 29 2010 07:01 GMT
#3126
On July 29 2010 15:50 Divinek wrote:
i see what you're saying and in a situation where there was 3kp a night it seems more reasonable to do it early, but to only have 1 dt after night 1 can get pretty painful(especially with suicide bomber as he can never go public). But i suppose this game shouldnt be the best example as our blues have been getting rollled

To be honest, when I was thinking about this through since it was a clutch situation in trying to keep Subversion from being lynched, I left the Suicide Bomber out of all my calculations. Still though, I've always been taught it's best to target Mafia early on, since that at least forces them to defend themselves / have their teammates help defend them, which is what brought SouthRawrea and BloodyC0bbler out in this game. With 2 KP Mafia is still deadly, since Medics are pretty ineffective.

At this point, I remember something: d3_crescentia, you said you were protected by a Medic night 1. However, Night 3 only one person (Subversion) died and nobody claimed a hit. I'm assuming a double stack. However, if you were hit and protected then you're as good as town confirmed, since no Vigilante tried to hit you (why would they night 1)? After that, as a focal town player you should have been forming circles. I'm not saying you haven't, but why haven't you been posting other than here and there? And if you had a circle, logically it should have included some people in it. Maybe I'm being completely played by PM Land, but it seems you've been too quiet for somebody of your "stature."
And so, we find the Sublime.
rastaban
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2294 Posts
July 29 2010 07:02 GMT
#3127
On July 29 2010 15:59 Divinek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2010 15:54 rastaban wrote:
Uhg, just caught up, that was a horrible night. At least my read on Bumatlarge was correct.

I agree that Pandain is the way to go for our first vote, but I will hold off voting for him to see what defense he has. Really though I don't see how any argument would make it worth the risk of keeping a red alive, especially since we can drop their KP to 1 if we get one more.

Now who should we look at for the second lynch? So far Chaoser and Tree have both been put forth. I think I will go back through there posts and see if I can get a read on either one.


please consider misder also!

though i think both of your above are very good options as well


Your right, I had forgotten he was listed as well. He seems to have been pretty quiet as well.

Tyler: "...damn it, that's StarCraft. Opening doors is what we do. Being the first to find food is the greatest pleasure a player can have!"
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
July 29 2010 07:08 GMT
#3128
On July 29 2010 16:02 rastaban wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2010 15:59 Divinek wrote:
On July 29 2010 15:54 rastaban wrote:
Uhg, just caught up, that was a horrible night. At least my read on Bumatlarge was correct.

I agree that Pandain is the way to go for our first vote, but I will hold off voting for him to see what defense he has. Really though I don't see how any argument would make it worth the risk of keeping a red alive, especially since we can drop their KP to 1 if we get one more.

Now who should we look at for the second lynch? So far Chaoser and Tree have both been put forth. I think I will go back through there posts and see if I can get a read on either one.


please consider misder also!

though i think both of your above are very good options as well


Your right, I had forgotten he was listed as well. He seems to have been pretty quiet as well.


I guess I should take a look at misder; all I have thought about him so far this game is that he helped me get DTA lynched.
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
July 29 2010 07:10 GMT
#3129
On July 29 2010 16:02 rastaban wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2010 15:59 Divinek wrote:
On July 29 2010 15:54 rastaban wrote:
Uhg, just caught up, that was a horrible night. At least my read on Bumatlarge was correct.

I agree that Pandain is the way to go for our first vote, but I will hold off voting for him to see what defense he has. Really though I don't see how any argument would make it worth the risk of keeping a red alive, especially since we can drop their KP to 1 if we get one more.

Now who should we look at for the second lynch? So far Chaoser and Tree have both been put forth. I think I will go back through there posts and see if I can get a read on either one.


please consider misder also!

though i think both of your above are very good options as well


Your right, I had forgotten he was listed as well. He seems to have been pretty quiet as well.


Oh yeah I've been meaning to ask this for a while now.

Why did you claim you had a DT ages back? That was obviously a lie with no good purpose.
lalala
rastaban
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2294 Posts
July 29 2010 07:33 GMT
#3130
On July 29 2010 16:10 youngminii wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2010 16:02 rastaban wrote:
On July 29 2010 15:59 Divinek wrote:
On July 29 2010 15:54 rastaban wrote:
Uhg, just caught up, that was a horrible night. At least my read on Bumatlarge was correct.

I agree that Pandain is the way to go for our first vote, but I will hold off voting for him to see what defense he has. Really though I don't see how any argument would make it worth the risk of keeping a red alive, especially since we can drop their KP to 1 if we get one more.

Now who should we look at for the second lynch? So far Chaoser and Tree have both been put forth. I think I will go back through there posts and see if I can get a read on either one.


please consider misder also!

though i think both of your above are very good options as well


Your right, I had forgotten he was listed as well. He seems to have been pretty quiet as well.


Oh yeah I've been meaning to ask this for a while now.

Why did you claim you had a DT ages back? That was obviously a lie with no good purpose.



I posted the answer a while ago, here is the link.


On July 29 2010 16:01 Protactinium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2010 15:50 Divinek wrote:
i see what you're saying and in a situation where there was 3kp a night it seems more reasonable to do it early, but to only have 1 dt after night 1 can get pretty painful(especially with suicide bomber as he can never go public). But i suppose this game shouldnt be the best example as our blues have been getting rollled

To be honest, when I was thinking about this through since it was a clutch situation in trying to keep Subversion from being lynched, I left the Suicide Bomber out of all my calculations. Still though, I've always been taught it's best to target Mafia early on, since that at least forces them to defend themselves / have their teammates help defend them, which is what brought SouthRawrea and BloodyC0bbler out in this game. With 2 KP Mafia is still deadly, since Medics are pretty ineffective.

At this point, I remember something: d3_crescentia, you said you were protected by a Medic night 1. However, Night 3 only one person (Subversion) died and nobody claimed a hit. I'm assuming a double stack. However, if you were hit and protected then you're as good as town confirmed, since no Vigilante tried to hit you (why would they night 1)? After that, as a focal town player you should have been forming circles. I'm not saying you haven't, but why haven't you been posting other than here and there? And if you had a circle, logically it should have included some people in it. Maybe I'm being completely played by PM Land, but it seems you've been too quiet for somebody of your "stature."


Looks like I may need to check D3's posts as well...



Tyler: "...damn it, that's StarCraft. Opening doors is what we do. Being the first to find food is the greatest pleasure a player can have!"
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
July 29 2010 07:52 GMT
#3131
On July 29 2010 16:33 rastaban wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2010 16:10 youngminii wrote:
On July 29 2010 16:02 rastaban wrote:
On July 29 2010 15:59 Divinek wrote:
On July 29 2010 15:54 rastaban wrote:
Uhg, just caught up, that was a horrible night. At least my read on Bumatlarge was correct.

I agree that Pandain is the way to go for our first vote, but I will hold off voting for him to see what defense he has. Really though I don't see how any argument would make it worth the risk of keeping a red alive, especially since we can drop their KP to 1 if we get one more.

Now who should we look at for the second lynch? So far Chaoser and Tree have both been put forth. I think I will go back through there posts and see if I can get a read on either one.


please consider misder also!

though i think both of your above are very good options as well


Your right, I had forgotten he was listed as well. He seems to have been pretty quiet as well.


Oh yeah I've been meaning to ask this for a while now.

Why did you claim you had a DT ages back? That was obviously a lie with no good purpose.



I posted the answer a while ago, here is the link.


Show nested quote +
On July 29 2010 16:01 Protactinium wrote:
On July 29 2010 15:50 Divinek wrote:
i see what you're saying and in a situation where there was 3kp a night it seems more reasonable to do it early, but to only have 1 dt after night 1 can get pretty painful(especially with suicide bomber as he can never go public). But i suppose this game shouldnt be the best example as our blues have been getting rollled

To be honest, when I was thinking about this through since it was a clutch situation in trying to keep Subversion from being lynched, I left the Suicide Bomber out of all my calculations. Still though, I've always been taught it's best to target Mafia early on, since that at least forces them to defend themselves / have their teammates help defend them, which is what brought SouthRawrea and BloodyC0bbler out in this game. With 2 KP Mafia is still deadly, since Medics are pretty ineffective.

At this point, I remember something: d3_crescentia, you said you were protected by a Medic night 1. However, Night 3 only one person (Subversion) died and nobody claimed a hit. I'm assuming a double stack. However, if you were hit and protected then you're as good as town confirmed, since no Vigilante tried to hit you (why would they night 1)? After that, as a focal town player you should have been forming circles. I'm not saying you haven't, but why haven't you been posting other than here and there? And if you had a circle, logically it should have included some people in it. Maybe I'm being completely played by PM Land, but it seems you've been too quiet for somebody of your "stature."


Looks like I may need to check D3's posts as well...




post PMs please
rastaban
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2294 Posts
July 29 2010 08:08 GMT
#3132
On July 29 2010 16:52 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2010 16:33 rastaban wrote:
On July 29 2010 16:10 youngminii wrote:
On July 29 2010 16:02 rastaban wrote:
On July 29 2010 15:59 Divinek wrote:
On July 29 2010 15:54 rastaban wrote:
Uhg, just caught up, that was a horrible night. At least my read on Bumatlarge was correct.

I agree that Pandain is the way to go for our first vote, but I will hold off voting for him to see what defense he has. Really though I don't see how any argument would make it worth the risk of keeping a red alive, especially since we can drop their KP to 1 if we get one more.

Now who should we look at for the second lynch? So far Chaoser and Tree have both been put forth. I think I will go back through there posts and see if I can get a read on either one.


please consider misder also!

though i think both of your above are very good options as well


Your right, I had forgotten he was listed as well. He seems to have been pretty quiet as well.


Oh yeah I've been meaning to ask this for a while now.

Why did you claim you had a DT ages back? That was obviously a lie with no good purpose.



I posted the answer a while ago, here is the link.


On July 29 2010 16:01 Protactinium wrote:
On July 29 2010 15:50 Divinek wrote:
i see what you're saying and in a situation where there was 3kp a night it seems more reasonable to do it early, but to only have 1 dt after night 1 can get pretty painful(especially with suicide bomber as he can never go public). But i suppose this game shouldnt be the best example as our blues have been getting rollled

To be honest, when I was thinking about this through since it was a clutch situation in trying to keep Subversion from being lynched, I left the Suicide Bomber out of all my calculations. Still though, I've always been taught it's best to target Mafia early on, since that at least forces them to defend themselves / have their teammates help defend them, which is what brought SouthRawrea and BloodyC0bbler out in this game. With 2 KP Mafia is still deadly, since Medics are pretty ineffective.

At this point, I remember something: d3_crescentia, you said you were protected by a Medic night 1. However, Night 3 only one person (Subversion) died and nobody claimed a hit. I'm assuming a double stack. However, if you were hit and protected then you're as good as town confirmed, since no Vigilante tried to hit you (why would they night 1)? After that, as a focal town player you should have been forming circles. I'm not saying you haven't, but why haven't you been posting other than here and there? And if you had a circle, logically it should have included some people in it. Maybe I'm being completely played by PM Land, but it seems you've been too quiet for somebody of your "stature."


Looks like I may need to check D3's posts as well...




post PMs please


Does anybody actually read the stuff I post?? Here they are I put them up earlier when Pandain requested them here is the Link

Also I wanted to respond to the last part of this.
On July 29 2010 16:10 youngminii wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2010 16:02 rastaban wrote:
On July 29 2010 15:59 Divinek wrote:
On July 29 2010 15:54 rastaban wrote:
Uhg, just caught up, that was a horrible night. At least my read on Bumatlarge was correct.

I agree that Pandain is the way to go for our first vote, but I will hold off voting for him to see what defense he has. Really though I don't see how any argument would make it worth the risk of keeping a red alive, especially since we can drop their KP to 1 if we get one more.

Now who should we look at for the second lynch? So far Chaoser and Tree have both been put forth. I think I will go back through there posts and see if I can get a read on either one.


please consider misder also!

though i think both of your above are very good options as well


Your right, I had forgotten he was listed as well. He seems to have been pretty quiet as well.


Oh yeah I've been meaning to ask this for a while now.

Why did you claim you had a DT ages back? That was obviously a lie with no good purpose.


I didn't lie, I merely passed on the information I believed to be correct. This game we have seen BloodyC0bbler, Zeks, Citi.zen, Pandain, SouthRawea, and Subversion all lie and it has caused us no end of trouble.

In fact you also came forward without a DT because you were lied to as well. This is why you lynch all liars.
Tyler: "...damn it, that's StarCraft. Opening doors is what we do. Being the first to find food is the greatest pleasure a player can have!"
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
July 29 2010 08:19 GMT
#3133
On July 29 2010 17:08 rastaban wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2010 16:52 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
On July 29 2010 16:33 rastaban wrote:
On July 29 2010 16:10 youngminii wrote:
On July 29 2010 16:02 rastaban wrote:
On July 29 2010 15:59 Divinek wrote:
On July 29 2010 15:54 rastaban wrote:
Uhg, just caught up, that was a horrible night. At least my read on Bumatlarge was correct.

I agree that Pandain is the way to go for our first vote, but I will hold off voting for him to see what defense he has. Really though I don't see how any argument would make it worth the risk of keeping a red alive, especially since we can drop their KP to 1 if we get one more.

Now who should we look at for the second lynch? So far Chaoser and Tree have both been put forth. I think I will go back through there posts and see if I can get a read on either one.


please consider misder also!

though i think both of your above are very good options as well


Your right, I had forgotten he was listed as well. He seems to have been pretty quiet as well.


Oh yeah I've been meaning to ask this for a while now.

Why did you claim you had a DT ages back? That was obviously a lie with no good purpose.



I posted the answer a while ago, here is the link.


On July 29 2010 16:01 Protactinium wrote:
On July 29 2010 15:50 Divinek wrote:
i see what you're saying and in a situation where there was 3kp a night it seems more reasonable to do it early, but to only have 1 dt after night 1 can get pretty painful(especially with suicide bomber as he can never go public). But i suppose this game shouldnt be the best example as our blues have been getting rollled

To be honest, when I was thinking about this through since it was a clutch situation in trying to keep Subversion from being lynched, I left the Suicide Bomber out of all my calculations. Still though, I've always been taught it's best to target Mafia early on, since that at least forces them to defend themselves / have their teammates help defend them, which is what brought SouthRawrea and BloodyC0bbler out in this game. With 2 KP Mafia is still deadly, since Medics are pretty ineffective.

At this point, I remember something: d3_crescentia, you said you were protected by a Medic night 1. However, Night 3 only one person (Subversion) died and nobody claimed a hit. I'm assuming a double stack. However, if you were hit and protected then you're as good as town confirmed, since no Vigilante tried to hit you (why would they night 1)? After that, as a focal town player you should have been forming circles. I'm not saying you haven't, but why haven't you been posting other than here and there? And if you had a circle, logically it should have included some people in it. Maybe I'm being completely played by PM Land, but it seems you've been too quiet for somebody of your "stature."


Looks like I may need to check D3's posts as well...




post PMs please


Does anybody actually read the stuff I post?? Here they are I put them up earlier when Pandain requested them here is the Link

Also I wanted to respond to the last part of this.
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2010 16:10 youngminii wrote:
On July 29 2010 16:02 rastaban wrote:
On July 29 2010 15:59 Divinek wrote:
On July 29 2010 15:54 rastaban wrote:
Uhg, just caught up, that was a horrible night. At least my read on Bumatlarge was correct.

I agree that Pandain is the way to go for our first vote, but I will hold off voting for him to see what defense he has. Really though I don't see how any argument would make it worth the risk of keeping a red alive, especially since we can drop their KP to 1 if we get one more.

Now who should we look at for the second lynch? So far Chaoser and Tree have both been put forth. I think I will go back through there posts and see if I can get a read on either one.


please consider misder also!

though i think both of your above are very good options as well


Your right, I had forgotten he was listed as well. He seems to have been pretty quiet as well.


Oh yeah I've been meaning to ask this for a while now.

Why did you claim you had a DT ages back? That was obviously a lie with no good purpose.


I didn't lie, I merely passed on the information I believed to be correct. This game we have seen BloodyC0bbler, Zeks, Citi.zen, Pandain, SouthRawea, and Subversion all lie and it has caused us no end of trouble.

In fact you also came forward without a DT because you were lied to as well. This is why you lynch all liars.

You know what's funny, I don't believe BC false claimed to you. I believe you're scum and you pulled that out of your ass after you saw that you were in a tight spot because your DT claim went wrong. You saw the BC and SouthRawrea were both royally fucked and you knew bussing them was the obvious way to go. So instead of simply bussing them like a normal person, you pinned BC for your fake DT claim. Notice how he doesn't respond?

##Unvote Chaoser
##Vote rastaban
lalala
rastaban
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2294 Posts
July 29 2010 08:49 GMT
#3134
On July 29 2010 17:19 youngminii wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2010 17:08 rastaban wrote:
On July 29 2010 16:52 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
On July 29 2010 16:33 rastaban wrote:
On July 29 2010 16:10 youngminii wrote:
On July 29 2010 16:02 rastaban wrote:
On July 29 2010 15:59 Divinek wrote:
On July 29 2010 15:54 rastaban wrote:
Uhg, just caught up, that was a horrible night. At least my read on Bumatlarge was correct.

I agree that Pandain is the way to go for our first vote, but I will hold off voting for him to see what defense he has. Really though I don't see how any argument would make it worth the risk of keeping a red alive, especially since we can drop their KP to 1 if we get one more.

Now who should we look at for the second lynch? So far Chaoser and Tree have both been put forth. I think I will go back through there posts and see if I can get a read on either one.


please consider misder also!

though i think both of your above are very good options as well


Your right, I had forgotten he was listed as well. He seems to have been pretty quiet as well.


Oh yeah I've been meaning to ask this for a while now.

Why did you claim you had a DT ages back? That was obviously a lie with no good purpose.



I posted the answer a while ago, here is the link.


On July 29 2010 16:01 Protactinium wrote:
On July 29 2010 15:50 Divinek wrote:
i see what you're saying and in a situation where there was 3kp a night it seems more reasonable to do it early, but to only have 1 dt after night 1 can get pretty painful(especially with suicide bomber as he can never go public). But i suppose this game shouldnt be the best example as our blues have been getting rollled

To be honest, when I was thinking about this through since it was a clutch situation in trying to keep Subversion from being lynched, I left the Suicide Bomber out of all my calculations. Still though, I've always been taught it's best to target Mafia early on, since that at least forces them to defend themselves / have their teammates help defend them, which is what brought SouthRawrea and BloodyC0bbler out in this game. With 2 KP Mafia is still deadly, since Medics are pretty ineffective.

At this point, I remember something: d3_crescentia, you said you were protected by a Medic night 1. However, Night 3 only one person (Subversion) died and nobody claimed a hit. I'm assuming a double stack. However, if you were hit and protected then you're as good as town confirmed, since no Vigilante tried to hit you (why would they night 1)? After that, as a focal town player you should have been forming circles. I'm not saying you haven't, but why haven't you been posting other than here and there? And if you had a circle, logically it should have included some people in it. Maybe I'm being completely played by PM Land, but it seems you've been too quiet for somebody of your "stature."


Looks like I may need to check D3's posts as well...




post PMs please


Does anybody actually read the stuff I post?? Here they are I put them up earlier when Pandain requested them here is the Link

Also I wanted to respond to the last part of this.
On July 29 2010 16:10 youngminii wrote:
On July 29 2010 16:02 rastaban wrote:
On July 29 2010 15:59 Divinek wrote:
On July 29 2010 15:54 rastaban wrote:
Uhg, just caught up, that was a horrible night. At least my read on Bumatlarge was correct.

I agree that Pandain is the way to go for our first vote, but I will hold off voting for him to see what defense he has. Really though I don't see how any argument would make it worth the risk of keeping a red alive, especially since we can drop their KP to 1 if we get one more.

Now who should we look at for the second lynch? So far Chaoser and Tree have both been put forth. I think I will go back through there posts and see if I can get a read on either one.


please consider misder also!

though i think both of your above are very good options as well


Your right, I had forgotten he was listed as well. He seems to have been pretty quiet as well.


Oh yeah I've been meaning to ask this for a while now.

Why did you claim you had a DT ages back? That was obviously a lie with no good purpose.


I didn't lie, I merely passed on the information I believed to be correct. This game we have seen BloodyC0bbler, Zeks, Citi.zen, Pandain, SouthRawea, and Subversion all lie and it has caused us no end of trouble.

In fact you also came forward without a DT because you were lied to as well. This is why you lynch all liars.

You know what's funny, I don't believe BC false claimed to you. I believe you're scum and you pulled that out of your ass after you saw that you were in a tight spot because your DT claim went wrong. You saw the BC and SouthRawrea were both royally fucked and you knew bussing them was the obvious way to go. So instead of simply bussing them like a normal person, you pinned BC for your fake DT claim. Notice how he doesn't respond?

##Unvote Chaoser
##Vote rastaban


What you are saying doesn't make sense because as you just said the bussing does invite scrutiny. Why would mafia risk another player, when they didn't have to? Also if the mafia was going to risk a player it would be the IT, as he wouldn't have needed to claim anyone as a DT. Remember you were in the same situation I was in, being lied to by someone claiming DT, should we be voting you.

Also why would he have responded? You expect the mafia to admit to lying, wow that sure would make mafia a lot easier. He would have been more likely to try and get you to believe he had sent them if he was mafia. In fact ignoring them makes them more legitimate because he know he couldn't defend against them. Of course, that gets into WIFOM so take it for what it is worth.



Tyler: "...damn it, that's StarCraft. Opening doors is what we do. Being the first to find food is the greatest pleasure a player can have!"
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
July 29 2010 08:49 GMT
#3135
On July 29 2010 17:19 youngminii wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2010 17:08 rastaban wrote:
On July 29 2010 16:52 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
On July 29 2010 16:33 rastaban wrote:
On July 29 2010 16:10 youngminii wrote:
On July 29 2010 16:02 rastaban wrote:
On July 29 2010 15:59 Divinek wrote:
On July 29 2010 15:54 rastaban wrote:
Uhg, just caught up, that was a horrible night. At least my read on Bumatlarge was correct.

I agree that Pandain is the way to go for our first vote, but I will hold off voting for him to see what defense he has. Really though I don't see how any argument would make it worth the risk of keeping a red alive, especially since we can drop their KP to 1 if we get one more.

Now who should we look at for the second lynch? So far Chaoser and Tree have both been put forth. I think I will go back through there posts and see if I can get a read on either one.


please consider misder also!

though i think both of your above are very good options as well


Your right, I had forgotten he was listed as well. He seems to have been pretty quiet as well.


Oh yeah I've been meaning to ask this for a while now.

Why did you claim you had a DT ages back? That was obviously a lie with no good purpose.



I posted the answer a while ago, here is the link.


On July 29 2010 16:01 Protactinium wrote:
On July 29 2010 15:50 Divinek wrote:
i see what you're saying and in a situation where there was 3kp a night it seems more reasonable to do it early, but to only have 1 dt after night 1 can get pretty painful(especially with suicide bomber as he can never go public). But i suppose this game shouldnt be the best example as our blues have been getting rollled

To be honest, when I was thinking about this through since it was a clutch situation in trying to keep Subversion from being lynched, I left the Suicide Bomber out of all my calculations. Still though, I've always been taught it's best to target Mafia early on, since that at least forces them to defend themselves / have their teammates help defend them, which is what brought SouthRawrea and BloodyC0bbler out in this game. With 2 KP Mafia is still deadly, since Medics are pretty ineffective.

At this point, I remember something: d3_crescentia, you said you were protected by a Medic night 1. However, Night 3 only one person (Subversion) died and nobody claimed a hit. I'm assuming a double stack. However, if you were hit and protected then you're as good as town confirmed, since no Vigilante tried to hit you (why would they night 1)? After that, as a focal town player you should have been forming circles. I'm not saying you haven't, but why haven't you been posting other than here and there? And if you had a circle, logically it should have included some people in it. Maybe I'm being completely played by PM Land, but it seems you've been too quiet for somebody of your "stature."


Looks like I may need to check D3's posts as well...




post PMs please


Does anybody actually read the stuff I post?? Here they are I put them up earlier when Pandain requested them here is the Link

Also I wanted to respond to the last part of this.
On July 29 2010 16:10 youngminii wrote:
On July 29 2010 16:02 rastaban wrote:
On July 29 2010 15:59 Divinek wrote:
On July 29 2010 15:54 rastaban wrote:
Uhg, just caught up, that was a horrible night. At least my read on Bumatlarge was correct.

I agree that Pandain is the way to go for our first vote, but I will hold off voting for him to see what defense he has. Really though I don't see how any argument would make it worth the risk of keeping a red alive, especially since we can drop their KP to 1 if we get one more.

Now who should we look at for the second lynch? So far Chaoser and Tree have both been put forth. I think I will go back through there posts and see if I can get a read on either one.


please consider misder also!

though i think both of your above are very good options as well


Your right, I had forgotten he was listed as well. He seems to have been pretty quiet as well.


Oh yeah I've been meaning to ask this for a while now.

Why did you claim you had a DT ages back? That was obviously a lie with no good purpose.


I didn't lie, I merely passed on the information I believed to be correct. This game we have seen BloodyC0bbler, Zeks, Citi.zen, Pandain, SouthRawea, and Subversion all lie and it has caused us no end of trouble.

In fact you also came forward without a DT because you were lied to as well. This is why you lynch all liars.

You know what's funny, I don't believe BC false claimed to you. I believe you're scum and you pulled that out of your ass after you saw that you were in a tight spot because your DT claim went wrong. You saw the BC and SouthRawrea were both royally fucked and you knew bussing them was the obvious way to go. So instead of simply bussing them like a normal person, you pinned BC for your fake DT claim. Notice how he doesn't respond?

##Unvote Chaoser
##Vote rastaban

The PMs do seem like BC to me, but if rastaban is red then BC would obviously be writing them anyway even though they are "fake". I know BC when red likes to use nooby innocents as mouths to hide his influence so it is plausible. But that doesn't really help us because if rastaban is red it would look the same way.
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
July 29 2010 09:13 GMT
#3136
I expected you to respond differently, I was just checking your reaction to a bit of pressure. Still, I think there's quite a possibility you're mafia so I'll just leave my vote on you. Not expecting people to follow through though, we'll probably see tree.hugger or chaoser lynched and that's fine by me.
lalala
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
July 29 2010 09:29 GMT
#3137
vote count:

1] Pandain (youngminii)
1] rastaban (youngminii)
1] misder (divinek)
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
tree.hugger
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Philadelphia, PA10406 Posts
July 29 2010 09:36 GMT
#3138
Okay, I'm going to catch up more fully with the day in a little bit after I wake up, which will be after I go to sleep, which will be after the MSL. But I just wanted to remark how funny it was that literally all the players I had playing 'on a team' at the beginning, and thus on my suspicion list, were DT's and their fellow rolechecks. Except BC. I did get him right.

We agreed upon Pandain right? I'll check Rastaban later, but he's probably scum.

And thank god Infund was a townie, because I was pretty sure, but not 100% I could trust you. gg man.
ModeratorEffOrt, Snow, GuMiho, and Team Liquid
zeks
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Canada1068 Posts
July 29 2010 10:34 GMT
#3139
gg i promise its not my fault.
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference."
d3_crescentia
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4054 Posts
July 29 2010 12:29 GMT
#3140
On July 29 2010 14:22 Divinek wrote:
d3 is not confirmed in any way unless i missed the part where he got dt checked

I am confirmed 100%. I got targeted Night 1 and was successfully protected by Siniquity. As you may recall, Vigis cannot shoot on Night 1, and mafia can't target themselves either, so this medic protect PM in my inbox makes me town. It's entirely possible that Foolishness got double-stacked and I'm faking it, but unfortunately Siniquity/Zeks are no longer around to back me up on this, as they were the only others that knew as far as I know.

On July 29 2010 16:01 Protactinium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2010 15:50 Divinek wrote:
i see what you're saying and in a situation where there was 3kp a night it seems more reasonable to do it early, but to only have 1 dt after night 1 can get pretty painful(especially with suicide bomber as he can never go public). But i suppose this game shouldnt be the best example as our blues have been getting rollled

To be honest, when I was thinking about this through since it was a clutch situation in trying to keep Subversion from being lynched, I left the Suicide Bomber out of all my calculations. Still though, I've always been taught it's best to target Mafia early on, since that at least forces them to defend themselves / have their teammates help defend them, which is what brought SouthRawrea and BloodyC0bbler out in this game. With 2 KP Mafia is still deadly, since Medics are pretty ineffective.

At this point, I remember something: d3_crescentia, you said you were protected by a Medic night 1. However, Night 3 only one person (Subversion) died and nobody claimed a hit. I'm assuming a double stack. However, if you were hit and protected then you're as good as town confirmed, since no Vigilante tried to hit you (why would they night 1)? After that, as a focal town player you should have been forming circles. I'm not saying you haven't, but why haven't you been posting other than here and there? And if you had a circle, logically it should have included some people in it. Maybe I'm being completely played by PM Land, but it seems you've been too quiet for somebody of your "stature."

I don't trust anyone this game given the amount of BS lying that was flying around. Creating a townie circle is only a good idea when everyone is trusted - i.e. myself and Siniquity. Others have tried to PM me. Xelin claimed DT to me after Night 1; but since checked lists started to float around only last night I didn't have a strong enough reason to suspect him. Tree.hugger's been noticeably silent in PM land as well; he claimed Townie to me Night 1. I haven't given them shit for information.

In the meantime, Divinek PM'd me after BC's fake-claim asking me if I wanted to start a PM circle with him and BC. Since I know super secret awesome things I'll take him for his word and trust he's town, but I'll have to keep him in mind for the future.

##vote: Pandain
##vote: rastaban
once, not long ago, there was a moon here
Prev 1 155 156 157 158 159 193 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Rogue
Classic vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1097
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings SOOP18
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech130
CosmosSc2 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48826
Shuttle 9669
FanTaSy 1462
Hyuk 916
Horang2 478
BeSt 378
EffOrt 240
Pusan 205
Last 188
Soma 135
[ Show more ]
Zeus 129
Mind 106
Hyun 83
hero 73
ggaemo 68
Killer 66
Sea.KH 62
Snow 54
Hm[arnc] 43
PianO 35
ToSsGirL 33
Sexy 32
Aegong 29
Bale 27
JYJ 18
zelot 17
NaDa 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Sacsri 8
Rock 7
Noble 6
Icarus 4
Dota 2
qojqva1800
Gorgc1252
Dendi1058
XcaliburYe319
Counter-Strike
fl0m2585
x6flipin480
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu487
Khaldor295
Other Games
gofns43341
B2W.Neo1096
byalli619
Beastyqt425
Hui .179
Livibee177
Mlord166
ArmadaUGS104
Mew2King60
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick701
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream58
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2427
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
1h 45m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 45m
Replay Cast
9h 45m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 45m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
21h 45m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 21h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.