• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:33
CEST 13:33
KST 20:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10792 users

TL Mafia XXVIII - Page 158

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 156 157 158 159 160 193 Next
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
July 29 2010 12:38 GMT
#3141
On July 29 2010 14:17 Pandain wrote:
Top four list(in my opinion)
Imo we should look at these user's collection of posts first.
In no particular order
1.Misder
2.Pyrr
3.tree hugger
4.Opz

I said to kill Xelin!?!

SEVERAL TIMES!!

>_<

I Explained my UTTER LOATHING of listening to BC.

Are you kidding me.

Look at my votes?! What votes did I make the same as the mafia we know about?!

I was just about to go look at xelins votes compared to everyone elses. Fuck it, I'm voting you. I'm staying the course.

Vote: Tree.Hugger and Pandain
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
July 29 2010 12:40 GMT
#3142
On July 29 2010 14:39 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2010 14:31 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
LOL Pandain. Please don't tell me anyone is buying this "I'm the other miller" thing. You come up red, you die. The odds are what, 1/14 black IF there is another miller? With a guaranteed 3/14 red. What the fuck was the point of checking you if you come up red and we still don't lynch you? Not to mention I was suspicious of you earlier when the DT was leaked and you pressured the DT to cough up his identity (which only reds should have a motive to do).

##vote Pandain

1.If there is another miller than I'm at 3/4 chance
2.When did I say the DT to ocugh up his identity? Theres a reason I withheld Sub's name while I was defending myself after young talked
3.You're already voting? Seriously? Think this through, this is serious. Listen to what I'm saying first. We have no medics, no dts. This is not the time for bandwagons.
4.The point of not lynching me is that we just lost a mad hatter, two greens, a dt, and a medic.

If you were Miller you would of said 4/4 chance....Idiot
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
July 29 2010 12:42 GMT
#3143
On July 29 2010 14:44 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2010 14:43 Divinek wrote:
On July 29 2010 14:39 Pandain wrote:
On July 29 2010 14:31 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
LOL Pandain. Please don't tell me anyone is buying this "I'm the other miller" thing. You come up red, you die. The odds are what, 1/14 black IF there is another miller? With a guaranteed 3/14 red. What the fuck was the point of checking you if you come up red and we still don't lynch you? Not to mention I was suspicious of you earlier when the DT was leaked and you pressured the DT to cough up his identity (which only reds should have a motive to do).

##vote Pandain

1.If there is another miller than I'm at 3/4 chance
2.When did I say the DT to ocugh up his identity? Theres a reason I withheld Sub's name while I was defending myself after young talked
3.You're already voting? Seriously? Think this through, this is serious. Listen to what I'm saying first. We have no medics, no dts. This is not the time for bandwagons.
4.The point of not lynching me is that we just lost a mad hatter, two greens, a dt, and a medic.



WE WERE TOLD OUR DT FOUND YOU TO BE RED

end of story

If I'm miller, I show up red.

You're beating a dead horse Pandain.

if Pandain is green I'll vote divinek tomorrow tho...

And wasn't today a double lynch?

Vote: Pandain (incase it wasn't a doubly lynch day)
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
SiNiquity
Profile Joined April 2010
United States734 Posts
July 29 2010 13:25 GMT
#3144
LOL

SiNiquity knew that someone was going to hurt XeliN tonight


On July 02 2010 07:13 Bill Murray wrote:
Suicide Bomber/Infested Terran - You may choose to "explode" on your target, taking them out with you. You will also kill anyone who is visiting that player [the suicide bomber target] in the night (medics, detectives, mad hatters, mafia buddies, etc.)


gg anyways

†
'i' before 'e' except after 'c' ~ it's scientifically proven.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
July 29 2010 13:47 GMT
#3145
1) Youngminii got it wrong, here's what happened: Sin protected Xelin for some reason and died. zeks only had one bomb on infun because he lied about having two bombs out to scare mafia. He actually did have two bombs on BC and South the night before they were lynched and by the time they died, he had only moved on off, losing a bomb. The mafia then hit bumatlarge and lakris. At least, that's my reading of it.

2) Pandain ;_; you got DT checked red, let it die man. You're going to get lynched regardless, try to help town find second lynch.

3) youngminii moved his vote off me ;_; I was going to make him post a video of him dancing to some song when I flipped green
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
July 29 2010 13:48 GMT
#3146
##Vote Pandain

sorry buddy, you got checked red. You know I'd want you to vote me if I got checked red too.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
July 29 2010 13:55 GMT
#3147
Wait a sec, did BM mis-label the Infested Terran role? So Sin protected Xelin and got killed? (Also, why would you protect Xelin, come on he claimed IT). Anyway Zeks told me he had a bomb on Amber[light], he probably moved that off to someone else.

Anyway yeah if the whole Sin protecting Xelin thing and getting killed is true, then I suppose all my theories go bust.
lalala
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
July 29 2010 14:03 GMT
#3148
14/30
1. tree.hugger
2. brownbear
3. youngminii (sub said was green)
5. chaoser
6. divinek
11. rastaban (said BC claimed DT to him)
13. Amber[LighT] (sub said was green?)
15. pandain (Flipped Red)
16. ~OpZ~
23. d3_crescentia (Got medic protected?)
24. Misder
26. Pyrrholuxia
27. Tricode (Vigi, said he hit BC)
29. protactinium

What else is there? that's the condensed list.




Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
July 29 2010 14:09 GMT
#3149
From looking at nights, it seems like Vets didn't get hit. The only time that was even a possibility was during the night where only Sub died though I guess we've decided that he got double stacked which is highly suggestive that he got leaked or they somehow were very sure he was DT. So that means if we have two vets that's 11+2 v 3. If we kill one today it'll be 10+2 v 2 and then when mafia hit at night and if they don't hit vet it'll be 9+2 v 2. I say we have very good chances of winning.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
July 29 2010 14:21 GMT
#3150
On July 29 2010 21:29 d3_crescentia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2010 14:22 Divinek wrote:
d3 is not confirmed in any way unless i missed the part where he got dt checked

I am confirmed 100%. I got targeted Night 1 and was successfully protected by Siniquity. As you may recall, Vigis cannot shoot on Night 1, and mafia can't target themselves either, so this medic protect PM in my inbox makes me town. It's entirely possible that Foolishness got double-stacked and I'm faking it, but unfortunately Siniquity/Zeks are no longer around to back me up on this, as they were the only others that knew as far as I know.

Show nested quote +
On July 29 2010 16:01 Protactinium wrote:
On July 29 2010 15:50 Divinek wrote:
i see what you're saying and in a situation where there was 3kp a night it seems more reasonable to do it early, but to only have 1 dt after night 1 can get pretty painful(especially with suicide bomber as he can never go public). But i suppose this game shouldnt be the best example as our blues have been getting rollled

To be honest, when I was thinking about this through since it was a clutch situation in trying to keep Subversion from being lynched, I left the Suicide Bomber out of all my calculations. Still though, I've always been taught it's best to target Mafia early on, since that at least forces them to defend themselves / have their teammates help defend them, which is what brought SouthRawrea and BloodyC0bbler out in this game. With 2 KP Mafia is still deadly, since Medics are pretty ineffective.

At this point, I remember something: d3_crescentia, you said you were protected by a Medic night 1. However, Night 3 only one person (Subversion) died and nobody claimed a hit. I'm assuming a double stack. However, if you were hit and protected then you're as good as town confirmed, since no Vigilante tried to hit you (why would they night 1)? After that, as a focal town player you should have been forming circles. I'm not saying you haven't, but why haven't you been posting other than here and there? And if you had a circle, logically it should have included some people in it. Maybe I'm being completely played by PM Land, but it seems you've been too quiet for somebody of your "stature."

I don't trust anyone this game given the amount of BS lying that was flying around. Creating a townie circle is only a good idea when everyone is trusted - i.e. myself and Siniquity. Others have tried to PM me. Xelin claimed DT to me after Night 1; but since checked lists started to float around only last night I didn't have a strong enough reason to suspect him. Tree.hugger's been noticeably silent in PM land as well; he claimed Townie to me Night 1. I haven't given them shit for information.

In the meantime, Divinek PM'd me after BC's fake-claim asking me if I wanted to start a PM circle with him and BC. Since I know super secret awesome things I'll take him for his word and trust he's town, but I'll have to keep him in mind for the future.

##vote: Pandain
##vote: rastaban


yeah i just wanted to pm you to see your reaction. You gave me a pretty town, or thinking townie rather, like reaction lol so i was happy to see that.


Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
July 29 2010 14:22 GMT
#3151
We should have our vets claim like Brownbear wanted lolol

Sorry guys fixing connection issues for the past 24 hours :/... not having fun.

Reading through the posts during the day now... will vote soon
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
July 29 2010 14:25 GMT
#3152
Also I'm not asking this to ruffle feathers... but Tree.Hugger... why have you been so quiet? During Day2/3 you were PMing Infun and myself telling us both how to vote, and if I recall, your vote choices were both pro-town players. Did you just give up on the fight? What happened?
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
July 29 2010 14:26 GMT
#3153
From my PMs with tree.hugger early in the game, he led me to believe that he was in some sort of circle and that he was 100% sure that Sub and Young were mafia. Care to explain, tree?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
July 29 2010 14:27 GMT
#3154
For now:

Vote: Tree.Hugger & Pandain
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
July 29 2010 14:28 GMT
#3155
citi.zen misinformed us, as everyone saw. We judged citi.zen to be the one more likely to be mafia, but it was basically a gut call on that front. We assumed that both options would prove the same thing, and it was just a choice between two candidates.

See my thread posts for my irritable summation.

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
dude...wtf happened tonight? did your circle get misinformation or something?

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
I don't think we can muster the votes to get them today.

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
do you have any info that I could use to help back up my little case a couple pages back or are you guys still not ready to move yet?

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
Yes.

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
are you still decently sure about subversion/youngminii?

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
It confuses the hell out of me. I have about three explanations for it, and neither of them are particularly useful or likely.

I mean, I know the mafia is trying to snipe blues, but they clearly suck at it, and the fact that nobody in the thread who was influential in any way was killed makes me suspicious.

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
well, you didn't die lol that's a good thing...right?

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
He's an idiot. Doubt he's mafia, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't block out what he says. Listen at your peril.

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
final message, what are you thoughts on pandain? is he trustable?

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
luck has little to do with it.

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
best of luck

-----------------------------------------
Original Message: <--tree.hugger
Haha, I'm probably dying tonight. I've come to terms with that and made appropriate arrangements.

I don't thing Pandian's pm release will change anything.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
July 29 2010 14:29 GMT
#3156
er, BM, can I edit that into spoilers?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
July 29 2010 14:30 GMT
#3157
##Vote tree.hugger

Until tree responds, I'm going to keep my vote on him
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
July 29 2010 16:33 GMT
#3158
Jesus, divinek, let a man defend himself. You're just shouting him down and demanding he must die. That's pretty damn scummy to me.

##Vote Pandain
##Vote: Divinek
SUNSFANNED
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
July 29 2010 16:39 GMT
#3159
In fact, you know what? I'm trusting Pandain on this one. He's given no reason for me to ever think he's mafia, and given that there are millers, I'm going to trust my gamesense over the DT check.

Plus, our secret friendship alliance is unbreakable :D

##UNVOTE: PANDAIN
##VOTE: MISDER
##KEEP VOTE ON DIVINEK


If he flips miller I shall be vindicated.
SUNSFANNED
Tricode
Profile Joined January 2009
United States538 Posts
July 29 2010 16:49 GMT
#3160
##Vote Pandain
1, 2, he is coming for you. Kill the C0bbler!
Prev 1 156 157 158 159 160 193 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 650
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs AqueroN
CranKy Ducklings187
CranKy Ducklings SOOP24
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22581
Shuttle 11156
FanTaSy 1869
Hyuk 934
Horang2 572
BeSt 498
Mini 298
Stork 265
Pusan 239
EffOrt 147
[ Show more ]
Killer 135
Last 133
Zeus 123
Mind 93
ggaemo 67
Hyun 63
sorry 52
PianO 47
Snow 43
ToSsGirL 33
Sea.KH 33
Bale 32
Hm[arnc] 30
JYJ 24
Aegong 21
zelot 15
Sacsri 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe315
Counter-Strike
fl0m2089
byalli1505
x6flipin265
Other Games
gofns32333
singsing2870
B2W.Neo663
ArmadaUGS84
Mew2King65
Livibee20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick705
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream88
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 7
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 28m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 28m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 28m
Replay Cast
11h 28m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 28m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 28m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.