• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:39
CEST 19:39
KST 02:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7987 users

World at War Mafia - Page 26

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 123 Next
haster27
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Taiwan809 Posts
March 25 2010 01:02 GMT
#501
Abenson is definitely Town's LVP for moment. Looking at the last post ~OpZ~ made, I am underwhelmed. I really hope he steps up his activity or he'll just end up serving as a number we use to fend off Mafia.
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
March 25 2010 01:25 GMT
#502
So it finally happens.
Took long enough for the first nuke to launch.
靈魂交響曲
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
March 25 2010 01:29 GMT
#503
Well I read through the rules again...I'm assuming I can post PM's between me and him...

If you would like this I will post them...Wow...I'm thoroughly appalled by this...

I've asked him prior to him getting voted for to post some content, he hasn't replied...He could of talked it over to me his plans or what not....

-_-

But no sense lynching him anyway, he is townie.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
Iaaan
Profile Joined June 2009
Canada578 Posts
March 25 2010 01:32 GMT
#504
^I don't know why people like that even bother playing. How is it fun to do nothing, and have people be angry at you/talk about how useless you are? >.> You don't have to play to watch. If he even is watching.
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 25 2010 01:35 GMT
#505
I would wait it out, guys.
Also, I'm at my GFs house on her laptop. Her internet is not the best.


I will use an anti-nuke to protect Caller if 10-12+ are in agreement that I should. I would like to protect him, but I don't want to appear red. If I was a smaller nation, I would wish a nation would protect me. Caller, can you protect yourself? If not, I will help you.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
March 25 2010 01:36 GMT
#506
At this point there, is no turning back anymore.

##Vote: RebirthofLegend
靈魂交響曲
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 25 2010 01:40 GMT
#507
No more nukes, people. Lets be smart and use an anti-nuke to save him if he doesn't have one himself. We need to not retalliate and make the ToD rise.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
XeliN
Profile Joined June 2009
United Kingdom1755 Posts
March 25 2010 01:41 GMT
#508
I say let it fly.
Adonai bless
haster27
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Taiwan809 Posts
March 25 2010 01:41 GMT
#509
Right. We have 12 people voting for RoL already. Once that nuke lands, or gets intercepted, he is insta-goner.
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 25 2010 01:43 GMT
#510
Has anyone used an anti-nuke?
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
March 25 2010 01:46 GMT
#511
I will not vote for anti-nuke yet, unless Caller starts providing some content, or atleast making me laugh like he did earlier...But he did vote for me....sooooo...lol.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
haster27
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Taiwan809 Posts
March 25 2010 01:46 GMT
#512
SInce it is done by PM, I am predicting we will not know until either the nuke lands, or at least until Ace comes back. There is plenty of time for us to make a decision about what to do with that nuke.

I am leaving for today. Hope somehow everything ends up well tomorrow.
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 25 2010 01:48 GMT
#513
I vote for anti-nuke
SO that's

For: 1
Against: 1

So far.
Get to the polls and vote for an anti-nuke
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
johnnyspazz
Profile Joined April 2009
Taiwan1470 Posts
March 25 2010 01:49 GMT
#514
yes on anti nuke
##Vote: RebirthofLegend
"The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less." -Brendan Behan
johnnyspazz
Profile Joined April 2009
Taiwan1470 Posts
March 25 2010 01:52 GMT
#515
wait i retract that sorry, still not sure whether we want to anti-nuke RoL's nuke
i just got back and read that a nuke was launched
"The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less." -Brendan Behan
d3_crescentia
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4054 Posts
March 25 2010 02:10 GMT
#516
Good grief. =/

##vote: RebirthofLegend

As for saving Caller, I think we should wait until the last minute before deciding whether or not to use an anti-nuke.
once, not long ago, there was a moon here
d3_crescentia
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4054 Posts
March 25 2010 02:10 GMT
#517
Forgot to bold...

##vote: RebirthofLegend
once, not long ago, there was a moon here
johnnyspazz
Profile Joined April 2009
Taiwan1470 Posts
March 25 2010 02:16 GMT
#518
what are the chances that RoL and caller are both mafia and RoL tried to mind game us to saving caller and removing him from the suspect list? i see no good reason to save caller because he hasn't posted much. RoL could also be an angry towny who acted stupid and shot a random nuke because and that nuke just happens to hit caller, a potential mafia member.
"The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less." -Brendan Behan
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
March 25 2010 02:17 GMT
#519
Well, RoL, I came back and was pleased to find that someone had fired the first nuke of the game. I was slightly less pleased that I was the target, but nonetheless bravo for having the balls to do something like this.

Nonetheless, as much as I'd love to launch a nuke and put your entire worthless country under a uranium coffin-in fact, one that encases the one you'll be in after this lynch-I don't want to raise the ToD unnecessarily. As such, despite the urge to press the button, you won't perish under nuclear fiery death.

Unfortunately, while your nuke speeds towards my peaceful country, my people regret that they have not yet furnished any amount of anti-nuclear weaponry, as we never imagined that somebody would wish to harm our peace-loving people with such hatred. Thus I beg the aid of my fair neighbors to help spare the lives of many an innocent civilian. I understand that I have not contributed as much to the game as i usually do thus far, but I had been planning on waiting until Day 2 before making any significant contributions. As it is right now, I personally never like Day 1 lynches, and so I rarely care about the concerns that happen thus far. Thus, any contributions I have on Day 1 would likely do nothing but deter the investigation, mostly because I suck on Day 1 analysis.

In any case, I hope that the rest of your infernal arsenal is put to rest and that no other people should ever be forced to live in fear of this wanton hostility ever again.

Good Night, and Good Luck.
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
March 25 2010 02:20 GMT
#520
Christ, LOL.

##vote RoL
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 123 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2998
RotterdaM618
TaKeTV 284
IndyStarCraft 178
BRAT_OK 77
ZombieGrub19
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2998
RotterdaM 618
ByuN 367
IndyStarCraft 178
MaxPax 142
BRAT_OK 77
UpATreeSC 57
RuFF_SC2 27
ZombieGrub19
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3424
Shuttle 852
Mini 462
EffOrt 405
Rush 180
Dewaltoss 148
Mind 95
910 75
Zeus 71
Shinee 64
[ Show more ]
HiyA 55
hero 54
Bale 25
sorry 25
ToSsGirL 17
Sexy 11
zelot 10
Sacsri 8
scan(afreeca) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5619
qojqva2809
Counter-Strike
fl0m4871
pashabiceps865
Fnx 702
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2578
Other Games
singsing2169
ceh9691
Beastyqt689
mouzStarbuck189
XaKoH 128
C9.Mang069
QueenE69
Trikslyr60
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV193
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 102
• StrangeGG 30
• Reevou 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 29
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV137
Other Games
• imaqtpie482
• Shiphtur286
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
5h 21m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 21m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
17h 21m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.