• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:13
CEST 17:13
KST 00:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8579 users

World at War Mafia - Page 24

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 123 Next
Elemenope
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Burkina Faso1704 Posts
March 24 2010 23:06 GMT
#461
On March 25 2010 07:56 Iaaan wrote:
I propose that, in order to extend the day, someone without nukes could launch a fake nuke. Thoughts? I was going to write a bit more, but I figured I should bring up the idea for discussion first.



There's a whole set of problems with this.
In DotA you could
XeliN
Profile Joined June 2009
United Kingdom1755 Posts
March 24 2010 23:06 GMT
#462
##Vote RebirthofLegend
Adonai bless
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
March 24 2010 23:08 GMT
#463
ok wtf i just skimmed over the last page and see a spam of RoL votes
what did he do?
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
haster27
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Taiwan809 Posts
March 24 2010 23:09 GMT
#464
IMPORTANT POSTS FOR THOSE WHO VISITED TO SKIM

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 25 2010 06:26 Zona wrote:
Alright, here's the deal. I'm not close to being impressed by what Abenson is contributing. But if he and you, OpZ, are claiming masons, I'm willing to try to lynch someone else for now.

As of last post:
Zona: 32
~OpZ~: 19
XeliN: 16
Versatile: 16
Amber[LighT]: 14
haster27: 14
Elemenope: 13
JeeJee: 12
Fishball: 9
iNfuNdiBuLuM: 9
meeple: 9
Caller: 9
johnnyspazz: 7
Iaaan: 7
d3_crescentia: 7
nemY: 6
Nikon: 4
Abenson: 4
tree.hugger: 4
RebirthOfLeGenD: 3
Phrujbaz: 2
L: 2


As of now, Rebirth of Legend has the lowest amount of posts (ignoring L), and not one of his three posts is useful. Even L's 2 posts has contributed to the shaping of the town's no-nuke-initiation plan. The other end is the odd argument that he was an extra player added, that probably is town or third party, but that was shot down as we shouldn't make any assumptions on how Ace is laying things out. So I will switch my vote to him.

##Vote: RebirthOfLegend


On March 25 2010 07:40 Zona wrote:
Anyone voting for RebirthOfLegend with us needs to be ready to switch back to another candidate if this choice doesn't gain traction, so we can obtain a majority vote to avoid a no lynch for day 1! If it's possible, try to spare some time to check back later today, before 12AM EST!


We currently have eight votes against ROL!!
XeliN
Profile Joined June 2009
United Kingdom1755 Posts
March 24 2010 23:11 GMT
#465
Basically JeeJee we want to avoid a situation where we don't get a lynch on our first day and so people are trying very hard to get Rebirth lynched due to his being the least active out of the possible candidates.
Adonai bless
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
March 24 2010 23:19 GMT
#466
right
ok
i'm still reading, for now i will ##vote:RoL

i would like to point out for now that we have 9 votes on RoL, and a tad under 5 hours left.
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 24 2010 23:20 GMT
#467
It'd be nice if instead of the "you are insane" post RoL left, he actually defended himself instead of continuing to lurk....
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 24 2010 23:21 GMT
#468
I am about to go out, but I will definitely be back before midnight to see what's up.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
March 24 2010 23:29 GMT
#469
Revenge nuking due to lynching me? I'm sure someone voting for me will be mafia, so taking one out will make me feel better. More information for the town right? You said that yourself. Death=information. I'm not arguing this point further. Those are my sentiments. I know I'm town, just because you want me dead does not make me mafia.

Waiting a day to nuke? Okay, What I meant here is simple, I just didn't fully express the idea. After they launch the nuke and it hits, we will see how much the ToD increases. I hadn't further elaborated, because I was more concerned with my own pending possible lynch.

Not so subtle sarcasm is sexy, do it some more baby, ooooh yea.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
March 24 2010 23:31 GMT
#470
Going back to my lab, as 5 minutes have past, and probably can actually start working on it.

Ciao for now, will be back.

Find some more points please, minus the sarcasm though.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
March 24 2010 23:43 GMT
#471
This is retarded, I can't believe you are all voting me. What fucking arguments were even presented? My low post count? I said I had school today and would post in a little bit. The reason I voted for L is because I didn't feel like missing a vote when we need a majority to lynch and L had a few votes.

But yeah you are right, I only have 3 posts I must be mafia. Last time I checked Zona your posts contributed pretty much nothing except noting that I am most likely an innocent since I was added on after the start, now you contradict yourself by saying I am inactive so kill me? In that case I would get modkilled. I mean you could argue I usually never shut the fuck up however I have never played a game with you so you would have no idea to my usual play style.

You and Caller both look kind of shitty to me right now, one reason I was sticking with L had to do with that. Neither of you posted anything that constructive and since there is no PMing allowed in this game I will have to assume that Caller is really not doing anything, as opposed to his usual PM circles.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
March 24 2010 23:48 GMT
#472
Lol....RoL has a point. What has my favorite game mod been doing this whole game?
RoL, the one problem we have now is we don't know who's all on and willing to change their votes. The beautiful thing all this vote shifting is doing is giving us a lot of information though. Even if no one pops dead today, would the mafia really be willing to swap to a mafia target?

Maybe one or two, but certainly not the whole mafia team. Just because no one dies, doesn't mean we don't gain information. We just gain it at a later time. Atleast imo.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
March 24 2010 23:49 GMT
#473
(My group put the wrong fluid in a tube, so I had another 5 minutes because it's gotta soak in a solution. Going back to the lab)
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
Elemenope
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Burkina Faso1704 Posts
March 24 2010 23:52 GMT
#474
On March 25 2010 08:29 ~OpZ~ wrote:
Revenge nuking due to lynching me? I'm sure someone voting for me will be mafia, so taking one out will make me feel better. More information for the town right? You said that yourself. Death=information. I'm not arguing this point further. Those are my sentiments. I know I'm town, just because you want me dead does not make me mafia.

Waiting a day to nuke? Okay, What I meant here is simple, I just didn't fully express the idea. After they launch the nuke and it hits, we will see how much the ToD increases. I hadn't further elaborated, because I was more concerned with my own pending possible lynch.

Not so subtle sarcasm is sexy, do it some more baby, ooooh yea.



The problem with the revenge-nuke that I have is that it's faulty, since if we knew who a scum was, we'd by lynching that person. Do you understand? Making anti-town sentiments is exactly the opposite of what we need. It's not that I necessarily want you dead, but if you post something anti-town and don't follow up or clarify what you mean if it's ambiguous, it poses problems.
In DotA you could
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
March 24 2010 23:54 GMT
#475
ok, i see..

this mason situation is interesting. i hope abenson is at least active behind the scenes with opz as otherwise they are just throwing this away. masons are a huge buff to the town (well, well-played masons are), and unless ace did something hilarious like make them all siblings too (i wouldn't put it past him lolol), i'm feeling a bit more confident. elemenope does have a point that of course they are not confirmed, but that's not relevant atm. what IS relevant is we know they're on the same team. how many mafia do you think there are? losing two has got to be brutal.

anyway i agree with voting for deliberately inactive people like rol. hell, he even READ THE POSTS of people that voted for him and all he had to say is "you are insane". you have to put in more effort than that, man, it's been two full days.
i will keep my vote on him for now.

--

ok so i f5'd the thread before posting and saw your latest post RoL
zona contributing nothing? means a lot, coming from a poster who only posted three one-liners up until he's on the chopping block. actually zona has created plans, bounced off ideas, driven discussion. if everyone would do this, we would be in much better shape. conversely, if everyone would do what YOU do (nothing), we'd be screwed.
i am still happy with you as the candidate for day one. feel free to convince me otherwise, i will be here.
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
March 24 2010 23:54 GMT
#476
Fuck it, I want you to kill me. I will die before my nuke lands, so you will know my alignment. Do NOT use the anti nuke shit on my missile until you see my color flip.

##Nuke:Caller

Viva La Revolucion~
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Versatile
Profile Joined November 2008
United States396 Posts
March 24 2010 23:55 GMT
#477
lmao wtf.
"Over night The Conspiracy moves to eliminate a major threat to their plans. Many important officials are kidnapped and tortured, civilians are bombed and they use the spare ice to make delicious snow capped ice cream cones. Alas, someone has to die!"
Elemenope
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Burkina Faso1704 Posts
March 24 2010 23:55 GMT
#478
Actually, you don't die before the nuke lands.

Read the rules? Jesus christ.
In DotA you could
Iaaan
Profile Joined June 2009
Canada578 Posts
March 24 2010 23:56 GMT
#479
well, RoL has to die now 100%.
It could be worse tho, two day 1 kills instead of 1 o:
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
March 24 2010 23:57 GMT
#480
On March 25 2010 08:54 JeeJee wrote:
ok, i see..

this mason situation is interesting. i hope abenson is at least active behind the scenes with opz as otherwise they are just throwing this away. masons are a huge buff to the town (well, well-played masons are), and unless ace did something hilarious like make them all siblings too (i wouldn't put it past him lolol), i'm feeling a bit more confident. elemenope does have a point that of course they are not confirmed, but that's not relevant atm. what IS relevant is we know they're on the same team. how many mafia do you think there are? losing two has got to be brutal.

anyway i agree with voting for deliberately inactive people like rol. hell, he even READ THE POSTS of people that voted for him and all he had to say is "you are insane". you have to put in more effort than that, man, it's been two full days.
i will keep my vote on him for now.

--

ok so i f5'd the thread before posting and saw your latest post RoL
zona contributing nothing? means a lot, coming from a poster who only posted three one-liners up until he's on the chopping block. actually zona has created plans, bounced off ideas, driven discussion. if everyone would do this, we would be in much better shape. conversely, if everyone would do what YOU do (nothing), we'd be screwed.
i am still happy with you as the candidate for day one. feel free to convince me otherwise, i will be here.

My CTRL+F was actually fucked up and for some reason only scrolled through his first 6 posts. I actually thought he wrote more, but CTRL + F said otherwise. I redid it and it showed his stuff. I am just saying when I die look at his hypocrisy from saying I am most likely innocent to preserve balance which logically makes sense, to I am inactive scum. Oh and the reason I posted you are insane is because I didn't want to say anything before I read so I skimmed a little bit. I decided I don't feel like wasting 2-3 hours reading around 15 pages just to die especially since I think you can get some more information via nuke.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 123 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem186
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 148
Railgan 91
trigger 37
IndyStarCraft 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 52791
Shuttle 8678
BeSt 758
Horang2 493
actioN 235
Larva 201
Sexy 187
ggaemo 138
Soma 137
Last 117
[ Show more ]
Mind 95
Zeus 79
hero 58
Hyun 54
Killer 47
Aegong 46
ToSsGirL 28
Bale 24
PianO 22
Rock 19
NaDa 12
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5269
qojqva2519
Dendi1413
420jenkins476
Fuzer 95
Counter-Strike
fl0m3327
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1165
Liquid`Hasu780
MindelVK2
Other Games
B2W.Neo864
singsing713
Beastyqt600
Mlord452
byalli398
Livibee218
ArmadaUGS212
Hui .196
KnowMe116
QueenE85
Mew2King54
CosmosSc2 33
Chillindude18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick806
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream60
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 46
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3175
League of Legends
• Nemesis2890
Other Games
• WagamamaTV218
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 47m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 47m
Replay Cast
7h 47m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 47m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 47m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.