• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:27
CEST 12:27
KST 19:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12281 users

World at War Mafia - Page 23

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 123 Next
Elemenope
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Burkina Faso1704 Posts
March 24 2010 22:34 GMT
#441
I'll be around tonight, so if it's needed to get a majority, I'll do so as I feel a first day lynch is the most important thing.
In DotA you could
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
March 24 2010 22:34 GMT
#442
Well you can leave now if you wish, just check back later.

At this rate I'm actually afraid we won't even be able to lynch one of L or Abenson.
"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
haster27
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Taiwan809 Posts
March 24 2010 22:36 GMT
#443
On March 25 2010 07:28 XeliN wrote:
I'm going to ##vote Elemenope . He has contributed alot and from what I have read I don't see how it is possible that he would argue for lynching one of OpZ and Abenson, now we know they are confirmed, from a pro-town perspective.

Other than that I would switch to voting for the least active poster if it means getting a majority.


I respect your opinion, but seeing as how this is majority vote, we need to either vote for Abenson or RebirthOfLegend. Can you change your vote to ROL?
Nikon
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bulgaria5710 Posts
March 24 2010 22:37 GMT
#444
On March 25 2010 07:31 Zona wrote:
At this point I don't think we have that choice.

ATTENTION TOWN MEMBERS! IF YOU ARE ABLE TO READ THIS POST AND WILL CONSIDER CHANGING YOUR VOTE, QUOTE THIS POST AND REPLY!


Even tho Abenson hasn't replied, and it doesn't look like he will, the roleclaim seems legit. If by any chance he comes around tomorrow and says that he's not mason, it gives us an easy direction for a lynch. So...

##Vote: RebirthOfLegend
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 24 2010 22:39 GMT
#445
On March 25 2010 07:27 Zona wrote:
I am suggesting RebirthOfLegend, since he is the next best lurker. However, with less than 6 hours to go, I do think it will have to be Abenson (or L), which is against my wishes.

How about this - if you are online, reading, and willing to change your vote, post! Quote this post and reply if you must.

We need to consider if we have enough town members to change who the majority will be, or else we have to settle for Abenson or L.


here for a short while, willing to change if necessary, as it has been proven a random lynch is more pro town than a no lynch.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
March 24 2010 22:40 GMT
#446
Anyone voting for RebirthOfLegend with us needs to be ready to switch back to another candidate if this choice doesn't gain traction, so we can obtain a majority vote to avoid a no lynch for day 1! If it's possible, try to spare some time to check back later today, before 12AM EST!
"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
haster27
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Taiwan809 Posts
March 24 2010 22:43 GMT
#447
On March 25 2010 07:39 Bill Murray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2010 07:27 Zona wrote:
I am suggesting RebirthOfLegend, since he is the next best lurker. However, with less than 6 hours to go, I do think it will have to be Abenson (or L), which is against my wishes.

How about this - if you are online, reading, and willing to change your vote, post! Quote this post and reply if you must.

We need to consider if we have enough town members to change who the majority will be, or else we have to settle for Abenson or L.


here for a short while, willing to change if necessary, as it has been proven a random lynch is more pro town than a no lynch.


If you and Xelin joins in, at least half of the job is done. Hopefully six more will join in as well- still half a day left. As Abenson has been RC'd as mason, I no longer think this choice will gain enough traction with town members unless our group swings back.
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 24 2010 22:43 GMT
#448
so we have 5 hours? give or take 17 minutes
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 24 2010 22:44 GMT
#449
I am cautious to lynch RoL, but Day 1 lynch is like playing roulette.

I should be able to be back before midnight very easily

##Vote: RebirthofLegend as I want someone to be lynched.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
haster27
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Taiwan809 Posts
March 24 2010 22:44 GMT
#450
My God, I wish PM were allowed in this game.
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
March 24 2010 22:51 GMT
#451
Alright, I've had enough of this for now. I'll be back closer to the deadline.

MY MESSAGE TO ANY TOWN MEMBERS WHO ARRIVE IN THE THREAD:
There are less than 5 and a half hours remaining until the lynch deadline is up. We need to reach 12 votes on someone by then or we lose our chance to lynch, and lynching is tremendously important for the town to gain information. So you need to place a vote towards someone who could conceivably reach a majority of votes. As of now, L, Abenson, or RebirthofLegend seem like players who could possibly reach majority in votes. I personally would prefer to lynch RebirthofLegend, but at the very least vote for one of the leading candidates.


If you arrive in the thread very close to the deadline at 12AM EST...vote for the player with the most votes! We need to reach majority!
"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
March 24 2010 22:54 GMT
#452
On March 25 2010 07:28 Elemenope wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2010 07:20 Zona wrote:
On March 25 2010 06:51 Elemenope wrote:
If Abenson and OpZ are on the same side as you imply, why not lynch one and we get the validity of the other?

This is a TERRIBLE idea from the POV of the town. If you lynch one just to test their claim and it turns out they were indeed masons, you just removed their beneficial power, as the remaining mason is effectively just a normal town member afterwards. Or if there were more than 2, removing one from their circle removes a tremendous amount of benefit that they could have derived from an extra person in the discussion. And if you retort that having 3 people in a circle is almost the same as 2, all I can do is shake my head. The mason advantage is often dismissed too easily, but it's really the same advantage that mafia typically have, on a smaller scale (other than the nightkill). The big mafia advantage is information (they know their team) and coordination, contrasting directly with the town disadvantage of LACK of information, and lack of coordination. A mason group grants a small group of town members this advantage, which can be powerful if used correctly.

Also, this is DAY 1. It's not too late to wait to test things, and it's far too early to lynch claimed roles.

I don't like how you've totally developed tunnel vision on the two and won't consider anything else, especially on day 1. If you want to talk about anti-town or scummy behavior, there's some right here.



Tunnel vision? Who are we going to lynch? Highest votes are L and Abenson. I don't feel we should lynch L as he may have some information from all this when he comes back.

Who else am I supposed to focus on when OpZ has been making such contradictory claims and dodging posts that call him out? Especially considering if OpZ and Abenson are in fact masons: Abenson replied what....twice? three times? He may not even roleclaim as Mason either. Some great advantage we have. I only call out behavior that seems anti, and other than people not posting at all, OpZ has been making contradictions in his posts that needs to be called upon. I'd do the same to anybody else if I catch it, it's just that OpZ has been making glaringly huge ones which others have noticed as well. It's not tunnel vision at all, it's just pointing out OpZ stupidity and wanting other people's opinions on it.


Dodge posts that call me out? I'm in biology right now. I'm assuming Abenson is in Highschool, because he isn't on late, and never posts before 3p.m.

What haven't I responded to thats been logical? I've defended myself plenty vs you. You just seem to want me dead. Tunnel Vision was a good tearm?
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
March 24 2010 22:54 GMT
#453
lol dude what the fuck? Its a good thing I read the last page before anything else. You are insane.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
March 24 2010 22:55 GMT
#454
##Vote: Rebirthoflegend
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
Iaaan
Profile Joined June 2009
Canada578 Posts
March 24 2010 22:56 GMT
#455
##Vote: RebirthOfLegend

Voting for L is dumb because we wont learn anything other than his role, since he hasn't been able to post.

I propose that, in order to extend the day, someone without nukes could launch a fake nuke. Thoughts? I was going to write a bit more, but I figured I should bring up the idea for discussion first.
Iaaan
Profile Joined June 2009
Canada578 Posts
March 24 2010 22:58 GMT
#456
On March 25 2010 07:54 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
lol dude what the fuck? Its a good thing I read the last page before anything else. You are insane.


nice defence


Also, I voting Abenson right now seems like a bad idea, I didn't realize it was L who first brought him up, and now that abenson/opz have claimed mason, I think it is reasonable to let them live for now, assuming Abenson confirms it eventually.
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
March 24 2010 22:59 GMT
#457
Do you have nukes Iaaan?

If not, launch one at RoL.

I'm sure he's fine with a normal missle LOL
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
March 24 2010 22:59 GMT
#458
I proposed lynching JohnnySPazz....
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
haster27
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Taiwan809 Posts
March 24 2010 23:01 GMT
#459
On March 25 2010 07:56 Iaaan wrote:
##Vote: RebirthOfLegend

Voting for L is dumb because we wont learn anything other than his role, since he hasn't been able to post.

I propose that, in order to extend the day, someone without nukes could launch a fake nuke. Thoughts? I was going to write a bit more, but I figured I should bring up the idea for discussion first.


Good thing I checked this thread again. Lets REALLY put this away as the rest final resort. If we start allowing fake nukes now due to such "contingencies", the anti-nuke proliferation rule the Town currently has is going to break apart sooner or later. We managed to gather seven votes, so hopefully there is hope.
Elemenope
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Burkina Faso1704 Posts
March 24 2010 23:02 GMT
#460
On March 25 2010 07:54 ~OpZ~ wrote:
Dodge posts that call me out? I'm in biology right now. I'm assuming Abenson is in Highschool, because he isn't on late, and never posts before 3p.m.

What haven't I responded to thats been logical? I've defended myself plenty vs you. You just seem to want me dead. Tunnel Vision was a good tearm?


When I first talked about your anti-town revenge nuke sentiment.
On March 24 2010 12:32 Elemenope wrote:

When Zona also pointed this out.
On March 24 2010 12:45 Zona wrote:

Your first reply back.
On March 24 2010 15:35 ~OpZ~ wrote:

Your vote on L
On March 25 2010 02:22 ~OpZ~ wrote:

Your post saying Abenson is townie.
On March 25 2010 06:15 ~OpZ~ wrote:

In none of these did you even address the issue of revenge nuking due to a lynch nor addressing the point that waiting a day to lynch a second nuker is an idiotic plan that doesn't do anything meaningful for ToD. Dodging was a good term? Unless of course you take bio classes that last almost 24 hours. In that case, let me commend your school for having such diligent students.
In DotA you could
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 123 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings96
CranKy Ducklings SOOP15
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 9485
FanTaSy 1230
Hyuk 747
Horang2 590
BeSt 466
Stork 202
Pusan 181
Zeus 97
sorry 95
Killer 94
[ Show more ]
Mind 88
Last 75
Shinee 70
Hyun 67
ggaemo 44
PianO 42
Snow 36
Bale 35
ToSsGirL 29
Hm[arnc] 28
JYJ 23
Sacsri 14
Aegong 7
EffOrt 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
XcaliburYe138
Counter-Strike
byalli1147
fl0m250
x6flipin120
Other Games
gofns35622
singsing2327
Mew2King78
ArmadaUGS74
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick686
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream137
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 58
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2282
League of Legends
• Lourlo1179
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1h 33m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
4h 33m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 33m
Replay Cast
12h 33m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 33m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.