• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:41
CEST 16:41
KST 23:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8117 users

TL Mafia XX - Page 29

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 77 Next
citi.zen
Profile Joined April 2009
2509 Posts
March 13 2010 16:06 GMT
#561
Lol- mayor lynching who they feel like but dts and medics roleclaimong and Going by lists others make for them. Nice.
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
March 13 2010 16:50 GMT
#562
12 to 8 today and tomorrow...Then off Monday through Thursday from work/school. Like I said, spring break n' shit. School/Work = hardly a social life....

So I'll be mafia yea!

plus the bitch...
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
Versatile
Profile Joined November 2008
United States396 Posts
March 13 2010 17:00 GMT
#563
sorry folks, just got caught up with the thread, haven't had much free time lately. and i knew that might happen, which is why i got my vote in early.

at the time i voted, it was L and incog who were the top candidates and incog read as more pro-town to me, hence my vote.

a couple of things: incog stated he expected more form me in this game. this in itself is not strange, because i'm pretty sure incog is familiar with my playing on another site. however, he called out malongo and foolishness as well. i don't believe malongo has addressed this accusation yet.

however, foolishness not only didn't bother to defend himself to incog or any other player, but went as far as defending incog's post and went back and forth with zona.

this struck me because if zona's not town, who the hell is? check his posts, if i had been around, that's who i would i have changed my vote to.

in any case, i also received an incog PM stating "first". however, i believe the medics need to be protecting zona, and i hope that's what they decide to do.

as i stated earlier, DTs ought to be checking the vote lists. if we have a mafia member in office, it's likely a mafia member or two voted for them, especially with a last minute vote swing, if i read correctly.

i also don't think anyone without protection should be claiming a damn thing to anyone right now. DTs should be investigating and building up their circle in the most secure and legitimate way they can, and it's far too early to be trusting anyone.

going to update my archives now.
"Over night The Conspiracy moves to eliminate a major threat to their plans. Many important officials are kidnapped and tortured, civilians are bombed and they use the spare ice to make delicious snow capped ice cream cones. Alas, someone has to die!"
Versatile
Profile Joined November 2008
United States396 Posts
March 13 2010 17:02 GMT
#564
ps: i'm usually quiet in the beginning of a game so that argument is useless.
"Over night The Conspiracy moves to eliminate a major threat to their plans. Many important officials are kidnapped and tortured, civilians are bombed and they use the spare ice to make delicious snow capped ice cream cones. Alas, someone has to die!"
Versatile
Profile Joined November 2008
United States396 Posts
March 13 2010 17:05 GMT
#565
On March 12 2010 16:25 Malongo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2010 16 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              12 2010 16      end_of_the_skype_highlighting:12 L wrote:
Oh hey, good of you to join the party.

Did you finally get picked for the mafia team? If not, are you claiming blue by running? Who would you kill if voted mayor and who would you like to get voted in if you can't get in?

Sleep time, but I EXPECT ANSWERS.


Yeah L i know u like to get people accounted for.

-Not mafia.

-Not claimming. But i let you search my rol list from previous games and let you think.

-I have 2 people in mind: versatile and one of the people running. Ill post tomorrow my reasons if you like to know. Lynching an inactive/spammer is another chance but i think we can get more info from a more strong lynch at first. There has been some back and forth up to now in the thread.

-Im voting you. I know i can spot you doing your weird mafia stuff and i also know you are valuable if town. Honeslty id really want to be there, i hope i dont end up kicking you away from a spot but as i said at this point im a very good player to get in.


i don't think you came back and posted your reasons and who your second lynch candidate was like you said you would? did they make it into office? unless i missed it, and if i did, my apologies. please point it out to me if you wouldn't mind. thanks.
"Over night The Conspiracy moves to eliminate a major threat to their plans. Many important officials are kidnapped and tortured, civilians are bombed and they use the spare ice to make delicious snow capped ice cream cones. Alas, someone has to die!"
CynanMachae
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Canada1459 Posts
March 13 2010 17:52 GMT
#566
Oh wat, BG lol. This wasn't there after WL lol.

On March 13 2010 18:12 Incognito wrote:
Which is why we need Cynan to speak up. What do you think about recent events?


First of all, I think I should explain my vote change from Incognito to BC yesterday (not last minute, but a change still). From Incognito's posting, I had the feeling that he was green instead of blue, since he seemed to think BC/L had good chances of being blues, which the other candidates weren't doing. I switched to BC then, because between him and L, if someone was to be blue, I was more convinced it was BC.

Lynching JeeJee, while it did came as suprise, I don't think was a bad choice. He was playing quite anti-town. If he indeed flipped red, we would have learned A LOT, from his PMing and that last minute switch.

Ok, I just read that bodyguards can't be rolechecked. While I only can say so with certitude about myself, I really do think Zona is also town. His posting is very protown and that's the impression I've got talking with him about the election.

Jang Yoon Chul hwaiting!
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
March 13 2010 18:24 GMT
#567
This confirms my suspicion that shinbi is fucking horrible at mafia. Glad his dumb ass is gone.

In other news; Mafia please don't hit me toniiiiiight :3.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
nemY
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States3119 Posts
March 13 2010 19:38 GMT
#568
On March 13 2010 15:33 Zona wrote:
I would like to call out L, nemY, and Bloodycobbler for voting for d3_crescentia.

Not being allowed to abstain in votes is a huge plus for town members as votes reveal information that can be used to evaluate a player later in the game.

Yet the three of you subvert that by essentially abstaining by voting for someone who has basically not participated in the game so far. Explain yourselves - why can you not commit to helping the town by leaving a paper trail of your opinion?


Obviously there's only two logical reasons for voting for d3_crescentia

1.) L, myself and BC are all mafia and were trying to make a late game push for our other mafia buddy, d3_crescentia.

2.) We're the three best friends that anyone could have...
Iaaan
Profile Joined June 2009
Canada578 Posts
March 13 2010 19:47 GMT
#569
I am disappointed that jeejee died, even if I can see how his vote switching was suspicious.
Definitely going to be interesting to go back and look at his posts, I remember that he was very persistent at calling people out.
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
March 13 2010 19:59 GMT
#570
On March 14 2010 04:47 Iaaan wrote:
I am disappointed that jeejee died, even if I can see how his vote switching was suspicious.
Definitely going to be interesting to go back and look at his posts, I remember that he was very persistent at calling people out.

Don't see how you can be disappointed that a green who actively tried to fuck with the town is gone via the day 1 lynch. This was probably one of the best day 1 lynches in history.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
XeliN
Profile Joined June 2009
United Kingdom1755 Posts
March 13 2010 20:00 GMT
#571
In what way did he actively try to fuck with the town?
Adonai bless
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
March 13 2010 20:27 GMT
#572
On March 14 2010 05:00 XeliN wrote:
In what way did he actively try to fuck with the town?

Well, he basically gutted the plan that was on the table, allowed mafia to swing under the premise of working with him and got the person with the shadiest vote list elected.

Do you honestly not see how that would cause problems or require the town to use a lynch or two to clear up?
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
XeliN
Profile Joined June 2009
United Kingdom1755 Posts
March 13 2010 20:35 GMT
#573
I could see how what he did might not have been in the towns best interest and definately looked suspicious, I just prefer it if people explain themselves clearly when they write stuff like "actively tried to fuck with the town".

Please explain "got the person with the shadiest vote list elected" more clearly as well, asin your reasoning behind it.
Adonai bless
Iaaan
Profile Joined June 2009
Canada578 Posts
March 13 2010 20:49 GMT
#574
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 11 2010 13:46 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2010 13:42 JeeJee wrote:
On March 11 2010 13:33 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On March 11 2010 13:25 JeeJee wrote:
so L, you're not an idiot, what do you think implying "hey I'm not green" is going to accomplish, pre-election?


It appears that he is hoping to get into office based on "hey im not green"


yeah but nobody's dumb enough to put any weight on that claim, so i'm just wondering what his real reason was for mentioning it. mindgamez'ing the mafia?


Really? go look at the votes, and re-read a few posts in the last two-three pages. Its been enough to garner attention.

Show nested quote +
On March 11 2010 12:26 citi.zen wrote:
On March 11 2010 05:04 L wrote:
I got a role that makes me want mayor. Mayor is DT checkable in this game, keep that in mind, so even if the other DT wants to check, he can, then the confirmed train can go to town. Mafia will be forced to burn through bodyguards, and if they have a member he'll become pretty obvious after the kill.

So yeah, I'm still planning on killing Bill Murray and I think I'm a pretty cool guy, so vote for me.

In terms of plans; You guys must be joking if you think that killing the town driver is a good idea. The town driver can literally swap mafia hit BACK AT MAFIA. ITS ABSOLUTELY BALLS OFF THE WALL AWESOME.

After I'm elected, I've got a small roleclaim based play to go with; I'll ask DTs to check certain people during the night so that we can get groups started. Should be a pretty simple game from there.


Might as well roleclaim at this point so we can confirm you one way or another. Or not. You've said too much already and are a mafia target anyway. If you are DT I do not want you dead.


that post for instance just goes to show. No one should be roleclaiming till after the election realistically.


On March 12 2010 00:14 JeeJee wrote:
What in the world..

Back up, foos. Let's step back and think. We have a bunch of people who are claiming non-townie roles running for mayor. We already have PM claims going on (what the hell?). All this is going to lead to some stupid days 2-3.

L you are being quite scummy tbh right now. You have to consider the effect of having only blues run for office. It gives the mafia a list of blues, lawl. But surely you know that. Coupled with your "fun role" insinuation which is almost surely not a DT, I have to wonder what you're really doing . . .
It doesn't add up, brah


On March 12 2010 01:11 JeeJee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2010 01:04 citi.zen wrote:
On March 12 2010 00:41 XeliN wrote:
If Bill gets a vote and I end up with none I'm going to have to invest in some razor blades.

Out of all the candidates so far, apart from me cos I already know I'm town, Incognito seems to be the strongest candidate.

That said if BC//L are legitimately claiming blue roles and they do not get into office then they may end up being prime targets for the Mafia to hit so I would suggest medic protection on them might not be a bad thing until the DT's can verify, although I wouldn't put it past them to claim that just to try get into office whether town or mafia.

I would probably vote for bill before you. However, there are two blue claims, so I must vote for one of those. However misguided their actions are to date.


wrong wrong wrong
why are you voting because they claimed they are not green? That is stupid. Anyone can do that, nobody can be verified. You should vote on those that seem the least scummy/most likely to be innocent. And yes they'll likely end up blue given the format but them claiming so should not be affecting your decision
Look at the plans they've proposed, look at their participation in the thread and how they respond to other's questions.
I wouldn't be voting for L if I were you



[QUOTE]On March 12 2010 04:07 JeeJee wrote:
[QUOTE]On March 12 2010 02:21 L wrote:
[quote]L you are being quite scummy tbh right now. You have to consider the effect of having only blues run for office. It gives the mafia a list of blues, lawl. But surely you know that. Coupled with your "fun role" insinuation which is almost surely not a DT, I have to wonder what you're really doing . . .
It doesn't add up, brah[/quote] Not really.

It seems pretty obvious that a number of the people running probably aren't blue; I didn't tell people not to run if they're green prior to after pretty much all of the competitive candidates already threw their hat in the ring; the question is whether or not they think they should push for the role after thinking about the game format. This game format is interesting because despite the fact that the offices can be confirmed, they can also be easily disposed of because of the bodyguard issues. If cobbler's a DT, I think its best for him to push. If Incog is green, I think its better for him to just step out of the race. If bill murray.. well no one cares there. If one of us are mafia, we're getting elected; Period. The question would be which of the innocents is getting in? Its also possible that no mafia get in if they decide to simply not make a run for office, which happens too.

The alternative position, again, is that someone who's green can run for, say, pardoner, then have himself killed in order to get an ordered roleclaim started. I find it unlikely that anyone besides me would have the balls to do this because: 1) Ver's not in the game. 2) Showtime's not in the game 3) Judge is not in the game.

The key point, however, is that medics can prevent a lot of mafia kp from getting through; If the medic protects the bgs under attack, it would take 2 full turns to break through the bodyguards, then a doublestack to kill the office member in play.

That however, relies on the ability of us to focus our only medic on the BGs, which means that roleclaimed non-office blues present us with protection problems; Unless we have a bus claim to a confirmed office member, we can't really protect both extra and intra office blues. This is why I didn't want people explicitly claiming, and that's why it didn't matter if I said people shouldn't run as green: the candidacies were already in and no one had claimed at that point, so we were ironclad.

If you guys think that my refusal to tell you what role I am is presents some sort of odd scumtell; you're retarded. You guys simply haven't been thinking about how to win. There's more to mafia than not have town members die; you need to develop a plan forward with the aim of winning otherwise you lose. This game has no clues, it has no list checks, it has very little kp on both teams. Its going to last for quite a while, so think ahead to days 3-4. Unlike in previous games wherein the game is basically over by then, that's simply not the case here. I personally have a plan that's almost assured to have us win. Once elected, I want a DT check thrown at me with a PM once they know my role. At that point, it should be pretty obvious what I'm trying to do from the DT's perspective and the town will have a relatively safe way to roleclaim.

That said, there's a potential mafia bus driver problem, but I can get around that if I'm elected by using our bus and a few pms. I'll explain further during the night, and I'll need a few people to trust me, but if everything works out the game's pretty much won for town.
[QUOTE]On March 12 2010 04:29 JeeJee wrote:
[QUOTE]On March 12 2010 04:24 L wrote:
[QUOTE]On March 12 2010 04:17 JeeJee wrote:
[QUOTE]On March 12 2010 04:10 L wrote:
[quote]it's amazing how you can write so much yet say so little[/quote] Its amazing how you can write something and convey only a complete lack of reading comprehension. [/QUOTE]

oh i completely understood everything you wrote. unfortunately there just wasn't that much to it, which is what i pointed out. sorry if that was too complex of a thought process for you[/QUOTE]
Once again, you write something and convey a complete lack of reading comprehension.

You sir, are impressive. [/QUOTE]

you're not helping your case[/QUOTE]


[QUOTE]On March 12 2010 23:52 JeeJee wrote:
[QUOTE]On March 12 2010 11:47 L wrote:
[QUOTE]On March 12 2010 11:44 JeeJee wrote:
[QUOTE]On March 12 2010 11:29 johnnyspazz wrote:
[quote]Someone said that I'm running on the basis that I'm blue: I'm not.[/quote]
[quote]Greens shouldn't be running for office unless they plan on losing.[/quote]i
i'm a little confused here
[/QUOTE]

it's true
he's running on the basis that he has a role that makes him want mayor and is not green
he's just basically leaving open the possibility to go "lulz im a not-aligned busdriver" [/QUOTE]
Did you read what I wrote about being green? I would suggest that you check the part involving someone killing themselves with the addendum that says "the only player in this game who's ballsy enough to do that is L".

Am I L?

Oh, looks like I am.

Hence if I'm running as green, I'm going to kill myself as confirmation in the part of a larger plan.

2+2.[/QUOTE]

except you're not
you have explcitly stated you're running for mayor, not pardoner
you've also explicitly stated anyone running for mayor as a green is doing dumb shit and wants to lose. ergo, unless you're doing dumb shit and want town to lose, you're not green[/QUOTE]


Collection of Jeejee's important posts, which you should all read.

Jeejee is against L the whole game, supporting incognito. The only reason L is supporting this lynch is because of how Jeejee was making things difficult for him. Your not basing your opinion on real analysis, just emotions. He didn't gut the towns plans, just yours.

With BC, it looks like he never really agreed with Jeejee, and with L putting emphasis on his last minute vote changing, was pushed into lynching Jeejee. I'm a little disappointed with BC, if you actually read Jeejee's posts, it is very clear that it was not surprising at all that he vote for incognito. I'm sure the reason he waited until the end was because he expected the mafia too keep the votes on their candidate close, and that if he changed earlier, the mafia would simply switch a few of their members to their candidate. It has been said, if the mafia want their candidate to be elected, they will be elected.
Iaaan
Profile Joined June 2009
Canada578 Posts
March 13 2010 20:52 GMT
#575
and whoops, I messed up the quotes.
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 11 2010 13:46 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2010 13:42 JeeJee wrote:
On March 11 2010 13:33 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On March 11 2010 13:25 JeeJee wrote:
so L, you're not an idiot, what do you think implying "hey I'm not green" is going to accomplish, pre-election?


It appears that he is hoping to get into office based on "hey im not green"


yeah but nobody's dumb enough to put any weight on that claim, so i'm just wondering what his real reason was for mentioning it. mindgamez'ing the mafia?


Really? go look at the votes, and re-read a few posts in the last two-three pages. Its been enough to garner attention.

Show nested quote +
On March 11 2010 12:26 citi.zen wrote:
On March 11 2010 05:04 L wrote:
I got a role that makes me want mayor. Mayor is DT checkable in this game, keep that in mind, so even if the other DT wants to check, he can, then the confirmed train can go to town. Mafia will be forced to burn through bodyguards, and if they have a member he'll become pretty obvious after the kill.

So yeah, I'm still planning on killing Bill Murray and I think I'm a pretty cool guy, so vote for me.

In terms of plans; You guys must be joking if you think that killing the town driver is a good idea. The town driver can literally swap mafia hit BACK AT MAFIA. ITS ABSOLUTELY BALLS OFF THE WALL AWESOME.

After I'm elected, I've got a small roleclaim based play to go with; I'll ask DTs to check certain people during the night so that we can get groups started. Should be a pretty simple game from there.


Might as well roleclaim at this point so we can confirm you one way or another. Or not. You've said too much already and are a mafia target anyway. If you are DT I do not want you dead.


that post for instance just goes to show. No one should be roleclaiming till after the election realistically.


On March 12 2010 00:14 JeeJee wrote:
What in the world..

Back up, foos. Let's step back and think. We have a bunch of people who are claiming non-townie roles running for mayor. We already have PM claims going on (what the hell?). All this is going to lead to some stupid days 2-3.

L you are being quite scummy tbh right now. You have to consider the effect of having only blues run for office. It gives the mafia a list of blues, lawl. But surely you know that. Coupled with your "fun role" insinuation which is almost surely not a DT, I have to wonder what you're really doing . . .
It doesn't add up, brah


On March 12 2010 01:11 JeeJee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2010 01:04 citi.zen wrote:
On March 12 2010 00:41 XeliN wrote:
If Bill gets a vote and I end up with none I'm going to have to invest in some razor blades.

Out of all the candidates so far, apart from me cos I already know I'm town, Incognito seems to be the strongest candidate.

That said if BC//L are legitimately claiming blue roles and they do not get into office then they may end up being prime targets for the Mafia to hit so I would suggest medic protection on them might not be a bad thing until the DT's can verify, although I wouldn't put it past them to claim that just to try get into office whether town or mafia.

I would probably vote for bill before you. However, there are two blue claims, so I must vote for one of those. However misguided their actions are to date.


wrong wrong wrong
why are you voting because they claimed they are not green? That is stupid. Anyone can do that, nobody can be verified. You should vote on those that seem the least scummy/most likely to be innocent. And yes they'll likely end up blue given the format but them claiming so should not be affecting your decision
Look at the plans they've proposed, look at their participation in the thread and how they respond to other's questions.
I wouldn't be voting for L if I were you



On March 12 2010 04:07 JeeJee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2010 02:21 L wrote:
L you are being quite scummy tbh right now. You have to consider the effect of having only blues run for office. It gives the mafia a list of blues, lawl. But surely you know that. Coupled with your "fun role" insinuation which is almost surely not a DT, I have to wonder what you're really doing . . .
It doesn't add up, brah
Not really.

It seems pretty obvious that a number of the people running probably aren't blue; I didn't tell people not to run if they're green prior to after pretty much all of the competitive candidates already threw their hat in the ring; the question is whether or not they think they should push for the role after thinking about the game format. This game format is interesting because despite the fact that the offices can be confirmed, they can also be easily disposed of because of the bodyguard issues. If cobbler's a DT, I think its best for him to push. If Incog is green, I think its better for him to just step out of the race. If bill murray.. well no one cares there. If one of us are mafia, we're getting elected; Period. The question would be which of the innocents is getting in? Its also possible that no mafia get in if they decide to simply not make a run for office, which happens too.

The alternative position, again, is that someone who's green can run for, say, pardoner, then have himself killed in order to get an ordered roleclaim started. I find it unlikely that anyone besides me would have the balls to do this because: 1) Ver's not in the game. 2) Showtime's not in the game 3) Judge is not in the game.

The key point, however, is that medics can prevent a lot of mafia kp from getting through; If the medic protects the bgs under attack, it would take 2 full turns to break through the bodyguards, then a doublestack to kill the office member in play.

That however, relies on the ability of us to focus our only medic on the BGs, which means that roleclaimed non-office blues present us with protection problems; Unless we have a bus claim to a confirmed office member, we can't really protect both extra and intra office blues. This is why I didn't want people explicitly claiming, and that's why it didn't matter if I said people shouldn't run as green: the candidacies were already in and no one had claimed at that point, so we were ironclad.

If you guys think that my refusal to tell you what role I am is presents some sort of odd scumtell; you're retarded. You guys simply haven't been thinking about how to win. There's more to mafia than not have town members die; you need to develop a plan forward with the aim of winning otherwise you lose. This game has no clues, it has no list checks, it has very little kp on both teams. Its going to last for quite a while, so think ahead to days 3-4. Unlike in previous games wherein the game is basically over by then, that's simply not the case here. I personally have a plan that's almost assured to have us win. Once elected, I want a DT check thrown at me with a PM once they know my role. At that point, it should be pretty obvious what I'm trying to do from the DT's perspective and the town will have a relatively safe way to roleclaim.

That said, there's a potential mafia bus driver problem, but I can get around that if I'm elected by using our bus and a few pms. I'll explain further during the night, and I'll need a few people to trust me, but if everything works out the game's pretty much won for town.
On March 12 2010 04:29 JeeJee wrote:
On March 12 2010 04:24 L wrote:
On March 12 2010 04:17 JeeJee wrote:
On March 12 2010 04:10 L wrote:
it's amazing how you can write so much yet say so little
Its amazing how you can write something and convey only a complete lack of reading comprehension.


oh i completely understood everything you wrote. unfortunately there just wasn't that much to it, which is what i pointed out. sorry if that was too complex of a thought process for you

Once again, you write something and convey a complete lack of reading comprehension.

You sir, are impressive.


you're not helping your case



On March 12 2010 23:52 JeeJee wrote:
On March 12 2010 11:47 L wrote:
On March 12 2010 11:44 JeeJee wrote:
On March 12 2010 11:29 johnnyspazz wrote:
Someone said that I'm running on the basis that I'm blue: I'm not.

Greens shouldn't be running for office unless they plan on losing.
i
i'm a little confused here


it's true
he's running on the basis that he has a role that makes him want mayor and is not green
he's just basically leaving open the possibility to go "lulz im a not-aligned busdriver"

Did you read what I wrote about being green? I would suggest that you check the part involving someone killing themselves with the addendum that says "the only player in this game who's ballsy enough to do that is L".

Am I L?

Oh, looks like I am.

Hence if I'm running as green, I'm going to kill myself as confirmation in the part of a larger plan.

2+2.


except you're not
you have explcitly stated you're running for mayor, not pardoner
you've also explicitly stated anyone running for mayor as a green is doing dumb shit and wants to lose. ergo, unless you're doing dumb shit and want town to lose, you're not green

[/QUOTE]

and of course I mess up the spoiler/quotes. Fixed it in this to make it easier for everyone.
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
March 13 2010 21:19 GMT
#576
[QUOTE]On March 14 2010 05:49 Iaaan wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 11 2010 13:46 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2010 13:42 JeeJee wrote:
On March 11 2010 13:33 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On March 11 2010 13:25 JeeJee wrote:
so L, you're not an idiot, what do you think implying "hey I'm not green" is going to accomplish, pre-election?


It appears that he is hoping to get into office based on "hey im not green"


yeah but nobody's dumb enough to put any weight on that claim, so i'm just wondering what his real reason was for mentioning it. mindgamez'ing the mafia?


Really? go look at the votes, and re-read a few posts in the last two-three pages. Its been enough to garner attention.

Show nested quote +
On March 11 2010 12:26 citi.zen wrote:
On March 11 2010 05:04 L wrote:
I got a role that makes me want mayor. Mayor is DT checkable in this game, keep that in mind, so even if the other DT wants to check, he can, then the confirmed train can go to town. Mafia will be forced to burn through bodyguards, and if they have a member he'll become pretty obvious after the kill.

So yeah, I'm still planning on killing Bill Murray and I think I'm a pretty cool guy, so vote for me.

In terms of plans; You guys must be joking if you think that killing the town driver is a good idea. The town driver can literally swap mafia hit BACK AT MAFIA. ITS ABSOLUTELY BALLS OFF THE WALL AWESOME.

After I'm elected, I've got a small roleclaim based play to go with; I'll ask DTs to check certain people during the night so that we can get groups started. Should be a pretty simple game from there.


Might as well roleclaim at this point so we can confirm you one way or another. Or not. You've said too much already and are a mafia target anyway. If you are DT I do not want you dead.


that post for instance just goes to show. No one should be roleclaiming till after the election realistically.


On March 12 2010 00:14 JeeJee wrote:
What in the world..

Back up, foos. Let's step back and think. We have a bunch of people who are claiming non-townie roles running for mayor. We already have PM claims going on (what the hell?). All this is going to lead to some stupid days 2-3.

L you are being quite scummy tbh right now. You have to consider the effect of having only blues run for office. It gives the mafia a list of blues, lawl. But surely you know that. Coupled with your "fun role" insinuation which is almost surely not a DT, I have to wonder what you're really doing . . .
It doesn't add up, brah


On March 12 2010 01:11 JeeJee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2010 01:04 citi.zen wrote:
On March 12 2010 00:41 XeliN wrote:
If Bill gets a vote and I end up with none I'm going to have to invest in some razor blades.

Out of all the candidates so far, apart from me cos I already know I'm town, Incognito seems to be the strongest candidate.

That said if BC//L are legitimately claiming blue roles and they do not get into office then they may end up being prime targets for the Mafia to hit so I would suggest medic protection on them might not be a bad thing until the DT's can verify, although I wouldn't put it past them to claim that just to try get into office whether town or mafia.

I would probably vote for bill before you. However, there are two blue claims, so I must vote for one of those. However misguided their actions are to date.


wrong wrong wrong
why are you voting because they claimed they are not green? That is stupid. Anyone can do that, nobody can be verified. You should vote on those that seem the least scummy/most likely to be innocent. And yes they'll likely end up blue given the format but them claiming so should not be affecting your decision
Look at the plans they've proposed, look at their participation in the thread and how they respond to other's questions.
I wouldn't be voting for L if I were you



[QUOTE]On March 12 2010 04:07 JeeJee wrote:
[QUOTE]On March 12 2010 02:21 L wrote:
[quote]L you are being quite scummy tbh right now. You have to consider the effect of having only blues run for office. It gives the mafia a list of blues, lawl. But surely you know that. Coupled with your "fun role" insinuation which is almost surely not a DT, I have to wonder what you're really doing . . .
It doesn't add up, brah[/quote] Not really.

It seems pretty obvious that a number of the people running probably aren't blue; I didn't tell people not to run if they're green prior to after pretty much all of the competitive candidates already threw their hat in the ring; the question is whether or not they think they should push for the role after thinking about the game format. This game format is interesting because despite the fact that the offices can be confirmed, they can also be easily disposed of because of the bodyguard issues. If cobbler's a DT, I think its best for him to push. If Incog is green, I think its better for him to just step out of the race. If bill murray.. well no one cares there. If one of us are mafia, we're getting elected; Period. The question would be which of the innocents is getting in? Its also possible that no mafia get in if they decide to simply not make a run for office, which happens too.

The alternative position, again, is that someone who's green can run for, say, pardoner, then have himself killed in order to get an ordered roleclaim started. I find it unlikely that anyone besides me would have the balls to do this because: 1) Ver's not in the game. 2) Showtime's not in the game 3) Judge is not in the game.

The key point, however, is that medics can prevent a lot of mafia kp from getting through; If the medic protects the bgs under attack, it would take 2 full turns to break through the bodyguards, then a doublestack to kill the office member in play.

That however, relies on the ability of us to focus our only medic on the BGs, which means that roleclaimed non-office blues present us with protection problems; Unless we have a bus claim to a confirmed office member, we can't really protect both extra and intra office blues. This is why I didn't want people explicitly claiming, and that's why it didn't matter if I said people shouldn't run as green: the candidacies were already in and no one had claimed at that point, so we were ironclad.

If you guys think that my refusal to tell you what role I am is presents some sort of odd scumtell; you're retarded. You guys simply haven't been thinking about how to win. There's more to mafia than not have town members die; you need to develop a plan forward with the aim of winning otherwise you lose. This game has no clues, it has no list checks, it has very little kp on both teams. Its going to last for quite a while, so think ahead to days 3-4. Unlike in previous games wherein the game is basically over by then, that's simply not the case here. I personally have a plan that's almost assured to have us win. Once elected, I want a DT check thrown at me with a PM once they know my role. At that point, it should be pretty obvious what I'm trying to do from the DT's perspective and the town will have a relatively safe way to roleclaim.

That said, there's a potential mafia bus driver problem, but I can get around that if I'm elected by using our bus and a few pms. I'll explain further during the night, and I'll need a few people to trust me, but if everything works out the game's pretty much won for town.
[QUOTE]On March 12 2010 04:29 JeeJee wrote:
[QUOTE]On March 12 2010 04:24 L wrote:
[QUOTE]On March 12 2010 04:17 JeeJee wrote:
[QUOTE]On March 12 2010 04:10 L wrote:
[quote]it's amazing how you can write so much yet say so little[/quote] Its amazing how you can write something and convey only a complete lack of reading comprehension. [/QUOTE]

oh i completely understood everything you wrote. unfortunately there just wasn't that much to it, which is what i pointed out. sorry if that was too complex of a thought process for you[/QUOTE]
Once again, you write something and convey a complete lack of reading comprehension.

You sir, are impressive. [/QUOTE]

you're not helping your case[/QUOTE]


[QUOTE]On March 12 2010 23:52 JeeJee wrote:
[QUOTE]On March 12 2010 11:47 L wrote:
[QUOTE]On March 12 2010 11:44 JeeJee wrote:
[QUOTE]On March 12 2010 11:29 johnnyspazz wrote:
[quote]Someone said that I'm running on the basis that I'm blue: I'm not.[/quote]
[quote]Greens shouldn't be running for office unless they plan on losing.[/quote]i
i'm a little confused here
[/QUOTE]

it's true
he's running on the basis that he has a role that makes him want mayor and is not green
he's just basically leaving open the possibility to go "lulz im a not-aligned busdriver" [/QUOTE]
Did you read what I wrote about being green? I would suggest that you check the part involving someone killing themselves with the addendum that says "the only player in this game who's ballsy enough to do that is L".

Am I L?

Oh, looks like I am.

Hence if I'm running as green, I'm going to kill myself as confirmation in the part of a larger plan.

2+2.[/QUOTE]

except you're not
you have explcitly stated you're running for mayor, not pardoner
you've also explicitly stated anyone running for mayor as a green is doing dumb shit and wants to lose. ergo, unless you're doing dumb shit and want town to lose, you're not green[/QUOTE]


Collection of Jeejee's important posts, which you should all read.

Jeejee is against L the whole game, supporting incognito. The only reason L is supporting this lynch is because of how Jeejee was making things difficult for him. Your not basing your opinion on real analysis, just emotions. He didn't gut the towns plans, just yours.

With BC, it looks like he never really agreed with Jeejee, and with L putting emphasis on his last minute vote changing, was pushed into lynching Jeejee. I'm a little disappointed with BC, if you actually read Jeejee's posts, it is very clear that it was not surprising at all that he vote for incognito. I'm sure the reason he waited until the end was because he expected the mafia too keep the votes on their candidate close, and that if he changed earlier, the mafia would simply switch a few of their members to their candidate. It has been said, if the mafia want their candidate to be elected, they will be elected.
Uh no. I supported this lynch because he's done by far the scummiest thing of the game.

Organizing a literal last minute vote swing without knowing that the people you're talking to are confirmed is a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE way to cloak a mafia push.

So yeah if mafia wanted incog in, they just got him in. If they wanted BC in, this was an easy way to throw heat off of him. Bill Murray should be our next lynch target. Period.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
March 13 2010 21:19 GMT
#577
Oh fantastic, your quote fail made mine fail too.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 13 2010 21:32 GMT
#578
yeah let's lynch the most obviously green person in the game... and let's do it for someone who is causing chaos and confusion in the town

whatever, dude.

i'm ok with being lynched if it means that they'll kill you next, and i'll enjoy you flipping red.
i know i'm green. it's obvious that i'm green because the reds wouldn't let me run for mayor, and the last minute vote swing was initiated by a green.

this all but clears myself and incognito.
if you have a problem with that, you are an idiot.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Iaaan
Profile Joined June 2009
Canada578 Posts
March 13 2010 21:47 GMT
#579
@L
I already showed that his vote change was to be expected, why would be vote for you in one thread, and go completely against you in the other? You were talking about killing Jeejee for accountability, at least take responsibility yourself for pushing a bad lynch. And BC also, why didn't you kill madnessman, he switched first and independently of jeejee, without posting reasons in the thread beforehand, or bill murray even? Jeejee was obviously the most dangerous one out of all of them, he actually pushed against people. I'm sure the mafia are glad to have him out of the way.

And you say that if the mafia wanted BC or incognito in, they got them in. Well, You would have gotten in, if it hadn't been for a townie interfering, Jeejee. You could just as easily be mafia, angry at Jeejee for fighting against you, then stopping you from getting elected.

@Bill murray
How does you dying prove that incognito is innocent? Your just tying yourself to him because you think you might die and you want to influence the game somehow, by creating a link that doesn't exist between you and someone you blindly trust.
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
March 13 2010 21:55 GMT
#580
On March 14 2010 06:47 Iaaan wrote:
@L
I already showed that his vote change was to be expected, why would be vote for you in one thread, and go completely against you in the other? You were talking about killing Jeejee for accountability, at least take responsibility yourself for pushing a bad lynch. And BC also, why didn't you kill madnessman, he switched first and independently of jeejee, without posting reasons in the thread beforehand, or bill murray even? Jeejee was obviously the most dangerous one out of all of them, he actually pushed against people. I'm sure the mafia are glad to have him out of the way.

And you say that if the mafia wanted BC or incognito in, they got them in. Well, You would have gotten in, if it hadn't been for a townie interfering, Jeejee. You could just as easily be mafia, angry at Jeejee for fighting against you, then stopping you from getting elected.

@Bill murray
How does you dying prove that incognito is innocent? Your just tying yourself to him because you think you might die and you want to influence the game somehow, by creating a link that doesn't exist between you and someone you blindly trust.

Nah, it was a good lynch.

If the guy is green and trying to setup vote swings by PM, he should die. Period.

Since I know a bit more about my role than you my perspective of the situation is a bit more clear.

Regardless, Bill Murray is the best lynch for tomorrow.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 399
ProTech148
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32754
Bisu 3063
Shuttle 1731
Hyuk 1311
EffOrt 718
Mini 696
Larva 361
Soma 282
ZerO 259
firebathero 234
[ Show more ]
Zeus 100
hero 92
Last 85
Sexy 70
Hyun 43
Mong 40
Killer 40
Pusan 35
Trap 35
ToSsGirL 34
Bale 33
PianO 32
Aegong 28
Hm[arnc] 28
sorry 20
zelot 18
Rock 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
JulyZerg 8
Noble 8
Sacsri 7
Icarus 7
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
Gorgc7423
qojqva1392
Dendi793
Counter-Strike
fl0m2319
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1311
crisheroes873
Liquid`Hasu588
Lowko450
Other Games
singsing2670
B2W.Neo1372
Beastyqt411
Livibee207
Hui .199
Liquid`VortiX172
KnowMe97
ArmadaUGS86
Mew2King84
elazer61
CosmosSc2 26
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream65
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8409
• WagamamaTV184
League of Legends
• Jankos1986
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 19m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 19m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 19m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 19m
INu's Battles
21h 19m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.