• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:19
CEST 17:19
KST 00:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8818 users

TL Mafia XX - Page 30

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 77 Next
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
March 13 2010 21:59 GMT
#581
I mean, I don't even understand why you'd try to use hindsight to justify a literally TO THE MINUTE voteswing.

When I die and flip whatever I flip, you can take responsability by dying the next day (unless I die tonight, in which case kill bill murray first.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Iaaan
Profile Joined June 2009
Canada578 Posts
March 13 2010 22:18 GMT
#582
I don't see what your role has to do with this, but all that being said, I am voting to lynch madnessman for now. His posts have been short/lacking content, except for when he had to defend himself. His vote switch was different from Jeejee's, he changed his independently of Jeejee, it is more suspicious. I may change this vote, but I always like to get my votes in early, just incase.

Your doing the same thing with bill murray and me that you did with Jeejee, Bill murray killed you last game, and so you want him killed. He isnt smart and just wants to live, so he bandwagons on with Jeejee to screw up the election for you. And now you want me to die if I get you killed. Seriously, keep your emotions out of the game, I thought you were a better player than that.

I do think that L could be mafia, but he could just as easily be blue. I don't think we should be trying to lynch him at this point, he is a smart player who can help the town if he tries, that plus the fact that he has hinted at his blue role (although for some reason not actually claiming a role protects him somehow...?) over the thread makes him a huge target for the mafia, we should not lynch him when we aren't sure he is red, and is a great weapon is he isn't. But do not forget about him either, if he doesn't take a hit in the next few days, he will probably be the biggest suspect. Depending on circumstances of course.



Incognito, I don't think I have seen you roleclaim yet. Is there any reason for that, now that you are protected?
Iaaan
Profile Joined June 2009
Canada578 Posts
March 13 2010 22:24 GMT
#583
On March 14 2010 05:27 L wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2010 05:00 XeliN wrote:
In what way did he actively try to fuck with the town?

Well, he basically gutted the plan that was on the table, allowed mafia to swing under the premise of working with him and got the person with the shadiest vote list elected.

Do you honestly not see how that would cause problems or require the town to use a lynch or two to clear up?


And also to reiterate this point, Jeejee and Bill murray together switched their votes. Jeejee had obvious reasons and is now confirmed town, bill murray simply doesn't like L or want to die. Madnessman, The other guy who switched his votes, was independent of this, and I don't see why he switched his vote from what he has posted so far. This is the only switched vote that is suspicious, it would be useless to lynch Bill, and it was useless to lynch Jeejee.
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
March 13 2010 22:30 GMT
#584
Your doing the same thing with bill murray and me that you did with Jeejee, Bill murray killed you last game, and so you want him killed. He isnt smart and just wants to live, so he bandwagons on with Jeejee to screw up the election for you. And now you want me to die if I get you killed. Seriously, keep your emotions out of the game, I thought you were a better player than that.
Please read the post where I looked at his behavior. It isn't that I'm 'annoyed' at him, its the CONTENT OF HIS POSTS.

Or rather, the incredibly obvious lack thereof.

If you couple that with the fact that his posts use gimmicks like colouring, instead of putting actual content, then look at the post wherein he colours his name not green, but blue and green, you note interesting things. Why claim 'green/blue' over green? Clearly the intention is to say "town", which is consistent with Bill's insistence that he's pro-town, but apart from some pm work that he's got going on behind the scenes he hasn't really produced very much besides an attempt to wagon against someone who he assumed was a DT.

But does anyone really want to claim 'town'? A green player would want to claim green, because lying is bad. A blue player who can't be confirmed and doesn't want to die would claim green too. Out of all the roles that I know aren't accounted for, there are none that would logically want to make that play. Ergo someone's bullshitting out of his ass.

I do think that L could be mafia
Good. Take responsibility for this FoS later on. A bunch of people have thought it a good idea to take shots at my credibility when I've been the only person to offer a concrete proof of my alignment via either blue abilities or volunteering to be killed.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
March 13 2010 22:31 GMT
#585
On March 14 2010 07:24 Iaaan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2010 05:27 L wrote:
On March 14 2010 05:00 XeliN wrote:
In what way did he actively try to fuck with the town?

Well, he basically gutted the plan that was on the table, allowed mafia to swing under the premise of working with him and got the person with the shadiest vote list elected.

Do you honestly not see how that would cause problems or require the town to use a lynch or two to clear up?


And also to reiterate this point, Jeejee and Bill murray together switched their votes. Jeejee had obvious reasons and is now confirmed town, bill murray simply doesn't like L or want to die. Madnessman, The other guy who switched his votes, was independent of this, and I don't see why he switched his vote from what he has posted so far. This is the only switched vote that is suspicious, it would be useless to lynch Bill, and it was useless to lynch Jeejee.

It was useless to lynch people who are pulling scummy shit?

Wrong.

If they're town, they now know they can't do shit like that in the future and get away with it. If they're mafia they get killed. Bill is the next up to the plate. Period.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
March 13 2010 22:47 GMT
#586

Original Message:
"I'm not pardoning anyone. "
-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
if the town lynches me, would you pardon me?


Bill, I don't remember saying this at all. If you can point me to the pm great. Otherwise this is just a pure lie and I have no idea why you wanted to post this.

The JeeJee lynch: was necessary. When you get a vote swing, kill the person who initiated it.

BGs. No use suspecting them now. If we try to lynch one of them and they turn out to be legit, we lose way too much. You can just use our deaths to figure out if they're mafia or not.

BG protections. Yes, I know that I randomly assigned before the BGs were assigned, as you can tell. But rethinking the situation, it is probably better that the medics randomly choose who to protect from among the two BGs. If not, mafia can get a free hit by killing the non-protted BG. We need to force mafia to double stack the offices to get to us.

Worried about a mafia bus driver? At this point, the mafia driver can attempt to switch off the medic prots, but then he would have to get in contact with the mafia for that to have any positive effect for the mafia. Which is highly dangerous at this point. A lot of people right now are inactive enough to look shady. Guys step up. Or, when you think you've found the mafia driver, let us know. Mafia driver probably won't be useful until a bit later in the game, or when a mafia is up for lynch. This is because if it is inevitable that a mafia will die to lynch, they can get in contact with the mafia driver before he dies. So at least for tonight, any mafia busses will probably not hurt us.


Incognito, I don't think I have seen you roleclaim yet. Is there any reason for that, now that you are protected?


Its night time. I can't die tonight. Mafia doesn't need more information. This can wait till day.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
March 13 2010 23:23 GMT
#587
Your doing the same thing with bill murray and me


Wait wait wait, with you?

Seeing as I haven't typed your name once this entire game in my recollection... How do you figure?
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 13 2010 23:44 GMT
#588
incognito, that was a PM from L last game (not caller's abomination).. maybe you should re-read my post.
that's why I didn't want L as pardoner, that PM was from L. he said he wouldn't ever use a pardon, because it is a waste. what's the point in being pardoner if you're not going to use your ability to save a blue?

furthermore, laaan, I was not saying me dying makes incognito green.... i was saying jeejee being green makes it look better on incognito and i
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 13 2010 23:46 GMT
#589
also, L, I have said I'm green.
I was sort of interested in not giving it away at first, but I realized that it was fairly obvious, and since I had pm'ed BC telling him something like "i hope i'm not the miller", i figured i'd rather tell everyone than let someone like vivi repeat my entire PM to the thread for me.

i feel like lynching me would be a waste. i am not really hurting the town at all, and the only way that i could have possibly hurt the town at all is if incognito is red, and you are blue.

i do not know if this is the case, and if it is, i am sorry for my mistake.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 13 2010 23:48 GMT
#590
"I had figured that it was either going to be L as mayor with me dead, or L as pardoner where I have THIS pm from him last game:

Original Message:
"I'm not pardoning anyone. "
-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
if the town lynches me, would you pardon me?"
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 13 2010 23:49 GMT
#591
I would rather have someone who would pardon a person who is obviously town. I don't know if I would have pardoned jeejee, though... i was suspicious of him even BEFORE he encouraged me into shafting L.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
March 13 2010 23:58 GMT
#592
This game sure seems slow...
citi.zen
Profile Joined April 2009
2509 Posts
March 14 2010 00:00 GMT
#593
Weak defense L. Feeling guilty about something other than the jeejee lynching? After all, BC decidedthat one alone. As far as I can tell you were still advocating killing BM. It's not like jeejee got hit at night
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
March 14 2010 00:02 GMT
#594
On March 14 2010 08:46 Bill Murray wrote:
also, L, I have said I'm green.
I was sort of interested in not giving it away at first, but I realized that it was fairly obvious, and since I had pm'ed BC telling him something like "i hope i'm not the miller", i figured i'd rather tell everyone than let someone like vivi repeat my entire PM to the thread for me.

i feel like lynching me would be a waste. i am not really hurting the town at all, and the only way that i could have possibly hurt the town at all is if incognito is red, and you are blue.

i do not know if this is the case, and if it is, i am sorry for my mistake.

You were interested in hiding that you were a green? So you admit you were intentionally trying to mislead people when you tried to frame yourself as blue?

Why did you even run for mayor as a green?

None of this adds up unless you're 1) terrible or 2) trying to fuck with the town.

That 'I could only hurt town is incog was red and you're blue' is also bullshit. Depending on the roles we have, putting me out vs having incog in could be HUGE. Which it is. Because I can't claim now. Which fucks up the plan we had.

Lets look at this post of yours:

L is elected
Bill Murray gets lynched
the town loses an active poster

I implore you all to consider voting for BloodyC0bbler. I don't mind L becoming pardoner. I actually don't believe L is red this game. It's just really fishy that he's implied he's a dt, implied he's a bus driver, and implied that he's a green on a suicide mission to discover the mafia. I hope he's any of these, as long as he isn't red, but I'd be hoping for it more if he wasn't after my head.

Other than his wanting to kill me, I'll explain why it is best to not vote for him in layman's terms. He is a loose cannon. When you get a player like BC or Incognito, even d3_crescentia, you get someone who is analytical and normal. They will react coolly to nearly any situation. L is obviously not as cool acting as he would have you believe. He holds grudges, he rages over actions, and he has been acting scummy regardless of whether or not he is red which has been detrimental to the town.

If elected, would I lynch L? ____ no. He is too valuable to lynch if he really IS something like the bus driver. I would be much more apt to go for someone who is going to be modkilled anyways if that is possible. There is a higher percentage of town vs mafia, and thus a higher propensity of picking a town member than a mafia member in a stupid day 1 lynch where you have literally no information of any substance, weight, or value.

Do the right thing, vote for BloodyC0bbler or Incognito. Don't vote for someone who changes their mind like L.


First off, you run under the auspice that you might be blue. Not green. Look at your name here.

So you lied then or are lying now.

Second: You think I'm not red, yet you decide to wagon against me.

Third: You claim that "I change my mind" whereas I've not changed my mind a single time. I've ALWAYS supported killing you. I'm STILL saying lynching JeeJee was fine (although I'd have preferred you). I didn't change my vote. The people you voted with changed their votes chronically, yet you don't have suspicions about them.

More importantly, here you admit that sheer probability makes it hard to hit someone red on day 1, yet since day 2 you've heavily implied that jeejee flipping green makes me red. Bullshit.

The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Iaaan
Profile Joined June 2009
Canada578 Posts
March 14 2010 00:02 GMT
#595
On March 14 2010 08:23 L wrote:
Show nested quote +
Your doing the same thing with bill murray and me


Wait wait wait, with you?

Seeing as I haven't typed your name once this entire game in my recollection... How do you figure?


On March 14 2010 06:59 L wrote:
I mean, I don't even understand why you'd try to use hindsight to justify a literally TO THE MINUTE voteswing.

When I die and flip whatever I flip, you can take responsability by dying the next day (unless I die tonight, in which case kill bill murray first.

I guess thats not quite the same thing... but....


My main point of all that is that, as dumb as bill murray is, his vote switch and jeejees vote switches were connected, and bill's main reason seems like it was simply because he doesnt like you. Maybe he is red and was taking advantage of Jeejee's PM. Probably not. Bill may be acting scummy, but he is also acting the same way he has every game. Madnessman's vote switch wasn't connected to theirs, if vote switches are suspicious, then he is suspicious, he wasn't following anyone that we've seen so far.

I'm going to wait to see the day post until I say anything more.
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
March 14 2010 00:04 GMT
#596
On March 14 2010 09:00 citi.zen wrote:
Weak defense L. Feeling guilty about something other than the jeejee lynching? After all, BC decidedthat one alone. As far as I can tell you were still advocating killing BM. It's not like jeejee got hit at night

1) Nah, i said JeeJee should also be a target. Woulda preferred BM, but oh well.

2) If your team hits me, you're probably going to lose the game for your team. So tell them to hit someone else. I probably have a medic on me anyways.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Iaaan
Profile Joined June 2009
Canada578 Posts
March 14 2010 00:05 GMT
#597
On March 14 2010 08:58 Abenson wrote:
This game sure seems slow...


I wish foolishness was here right now...

+ Show Spoiler +
NO ONE CARES
citi.zen
Profile Joined April 2009
2509 Posts
March 14 2010 00:06 GMT
#598
My team? Are you now saying I should be lynched? For clarity.
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
Iaaan
Profile Joined June 2009
Canada578 Posts
March 14 2010 00:06 GMT
#599
On March 14 2010 09:04 L wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2010 09:00 citi.zen wrote:
Weak defense L. Feeling guilty about something other than the jeejee lynching? After all, BC decidedthat one alone. As far as I can tell you were still advocating killing BM. It's not like jeejee got hit at night

1) Nah, i said JeeJee should also be a target. Woulda preferred BM, but oh well.

2) If your team hits me, you're probably going to lose the game for your team. So tell them to hit someone else. I probably have a medic on me anyways.


revenge accuse again?
...
...
...
...
...
+ Show Spoiler +
I do agree that is a scum post tho.
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
March 14 2010 00:08 GMT
#600
On March 14 2010 09:02 Iaaan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2010 08:23 L wrote:
Your doing the same thing with bill murray and me


Wait wait wait, with you?

Seeing as I haven't typed your name once this entire game in my recollection... How do you figure?


Show nested quote +
On March 14 2010 06:59 L wrote:
I mean, I don't even understand why you'd try to use hindsight to justify a literally TO THE MINUTE voteswing.

When I die and flip whatever I flip, you can take responsability by dying the next day (unless I die tonight, in which case kill bill murray first.

I guess thats not quite the same thing... but....


My main point of all that is that, as dumb as bill murray is, his vote switch and jeejees vote switches were connected, and bill's main reason seems like it was simply because he doesnt like you. Maybe he is red and was taking advantage of Jeejee's PM. Probably not. Bill may be acting scummy, but he is also acting the same way he has every game. Madnessman's vote switch wasn't connected to theirs, if vote switches are suspicious, then he is suspicious, he wasn't following anyone that we've seen so far.

I'm going to wait to see the day post until I say anything more.

Not even remotely the same thing. I'm saying feel free to take responsibility for the FoS. Madnessman cried to me in PMs going "IM SORRY I FUCKED UP ETC" and I can't really tell if its genuine, because Chez did the same thing 2 games ago, then I got bussed, then I died. Pretty much the exact same thing.

So I can't really tell if he's legit or not, but emotional responses of that type tend to be good, so for now I don't think madnessman is evil. Could be, but I dunno. BM, on the other hand, has contributed ZERO to the game except a smear campaign against me. I offered a plan. His plan was to fuck with mine. Frankly I don't see how you can equate the two in terms of pro-town contributions.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 507
BRAT_OK 30
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32110
Bisu 3024
Shuttle 1792
Hyuk 1119
EffOrt 578
Mini 499
Larva 458
ZerO 364
Soma 336
firebathero 246
[ Show more ]
hero 120
Zeus 118
Sexy 70
Hyun 48
Mong 42
Trap 39
Last 37
Pusan 34
PianO 34
ToSsGirL 32
Killer 31
Aegong 28
Bale 27
Hm[arnc] 21
sorry 21
zelot 16
Terrorterran 15
Rock 12
JulyZerg 11
Sacsri 10
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8005
qojqva1970
Dendi907
Counter-Strike
fl0m2801
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1339
crisheroes1038
Liquid`Hasu565
Lowko448
Other Games
singsing2087
B2W.Neo1191
Beastyqt532
Mlord244
Hui .215
Livibee203
Liquid`VortiX140
KnowMe109
ArmadaUGS105
elazer83
Mew2King78
CosmosSc2 24
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream60
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 57
• StrangeGG 35
• Adnapsc2 14
• mYiSmile114
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 15
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 9107
• WagamamaTV272
League of Legends
• Jankos2011
Other Games
• Shiphtur181
Upcoming Events
FEL
41m
AI Arena Tournament
1h 41m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 41m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 41m
INu's Battles
20h 41m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.