• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:41
CEST 08:41
KST 15:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7886 users

Incognito's TL Mafia XVI - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 21 2010 06:27 GMT
#472
Ok time to start responding to some of this stuff. And I didn't realize I had to tell you guys that I have a fucked up sleep schedule. It totally varies from day to day and I just woke up from like a 12 hour sleep starting at 1pm and will probably be up most of the night. For future reference, if you're keeping track of when I sleep, I'm in kingston so it's 1:30am here.

meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 21 2010 06:46 GMT
#476
I don't understand why people are saying me and DH are in cahoots, since alot of the time I've questioned what he's stated, about the ghote quote etc. I think people are overlooking the possibility that we're just thinking in the same vein.

I don't know what t_co is going for, but he's being totally irrational about this, so if he is green/blue he needs to get his head on right and start coming up with arguements that can help the game, but as for lynching him, there's no proof/suspicion, so that'd be kinda pointless.

On January 21 2010 14:26 t_co wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2010 14:08 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
I would really like to see you make something concrete of me and meeple "strongly" supporting eachother. I voted for him and that's about it.

If that is your idea of mega strong support then I don't know what to say. Just because we were all active in the beginning doesn't even remotely imply that we had prior coordination, what the fuck. It implies we are in the same time-zone maybe.

I don't have intense trust in meeple, citi.zen, or anyone besides myself. But I can't vote for myself, so I voted for meeple since he was the most active aside from me at the time. I think you are reading way too hard into this, but you seem pretty set on the idea that me and meeple are in some unholy alliance.


I think its obvious to the entire town how you and meeples have been back-to-back for a while. Why is his run for mayor given such a free pass, even given his inactivity currently, compared to my run for mayor which seems to run into extreme opposition from you?


Seriously man? My inactivity??? I post on here friggin all the time... literally whenever I have free time. It's questionable whether or not I even have a life. It's funny because some people would say I'm too active at TL. If there's any extreme opposition its because you're being overly aggressive and pointing the finger too much without any solid proof. You're gonna try to lynch me because I agreed with Doctor H on a couple things. Do I fit any of the clues? Why do we even have clues if you're going to ignore them?

To be honest, I'm not completely sold on Hobbes, I have a stronger hunch about keit and his Cookiemonster, but you know what? Nothing fits the clues perfectly, and if I'm thinking of this objectively, which is a good practise every once in a while. I would say that Hobbes can fit the data better, even though my hunch is pointing another way. So yeah, guess what I'm supporting DH again, but he's right, that's where the clues tell us to go. I'm not going to start changing my mind because someone is accusing me of being Mafia.

meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 21 2010 06:47 GMT
#477
On January 21 2010 15:43 t_co wrote:
All you guys had to do to stop the drama was to let me get elected. Was it worth it, Doctor Meeples? Now we have either a mafia victory via crippled town or mafia victory via having sheriff/mayor in their pocket. Instead we could have had me in that position actually forming a coherent strategy to lead the town the victory.


What's you coherent strategy? Lynch everyone who agrees with each other?
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 21 2010 06:58 GMT
#479
If the town does trust the mayor that's good. This is a game of deceit, you shouldn't trust people. I don't trust DH, I only voted for him because he looks at the clues... and if he is Mafia, the second he steps off his detective work and goes hypothetical he become suspect.
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 21 2010 07:03 GMT
#480
Err... does -> doesn't
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 21 2010 07:35 GMT
#485
On January 21 2010 16:07 t_co wrote:

Arrange everyone in a random order and execute the next one on the list each night. With the 5 night margin of wrong lynches and the 1/2 kp/# proportion and 1:4 mafia:town ratio the town has a 77.8% chance of victory.



Can you expand on this? What were your calculations to get the result?
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 21 2010 08:23 GMT
#489
On January 21 2010 17:14 Bill Murray wrote:
there are only 4 people who have yet to post on here, or are lurking (i'm assuming that because there are 3 people who have posted on the vote thread, who haven't posted here. there are also a few with only 1 post.)

the 4 inactives are: Ng5, ohN, phyujbaz, and JohannesH. Correct me if i'm wrong.
Many people will now say "Lynch them!", but do you kill stasised tanks first? Do you use feedback on a maelstromed defiler, or one that is running away towards your cannons?


lol... Ng5 isn't that active generally... but he's around (in his chess streaming thread), so I think he's lurking.

I wouldn't lynch them yet, some of them are probably totally inactive and they will be modkilled. Lynching someone who's inactive is a waste.

meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 21 2010 09:20 GMT
#494
That... is so fucking awesome...

meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 21 2010 12:45 GMT
#497
Eh... I think its time to do what he said and just ignore him. He's already gotten more than enough attention that he really deserved.
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 21 2010 13:07 GMT
#499
I'd hate to come out in support of him... but you think a person who's willing to go through the trouble of programming the choices into Python is Mafia?

Regardless he's made himself pretty suspicious and I'd love to be sure.
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 21 2010 13:35 GMT
#501
Hmm... true, but we're given clues... and it would be a shame to abandon all that and get carried away. As I say that... he's somehow managed to garner 2 more votes, which I don't really understand. If there are people that are supporting him, why aren't they here discussing it?
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 21 2010 13:37 GMT
#503
True, it could be a charade from the beginning... if he's got time to make a banner like that, programming something shouldn't be out of his league.
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 21 2010 13:42 GMT
#505
How can incarceration help us decide whether someone is a mobster or not? Do we know afterwards if we threw a mobster in jail or no?
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 21 2010 15:47 GMT
#514
I would think that the whole vile, dirty scum comment was more about profiling the killer... The role of Qatol was probably just picked as part of the story. That's just my feeling though
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 21 2010 16:48 GMT
#518
Well... actually killing someone in that fashion is something that seems very surgical.
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 21 2010 17:14 GMT
#529
I dunno whether to advocate Hobbes or t_co... Hobbes fits the clues, but t_co has done nothing productive and just spreading useless misinformation
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 21 2010 17:17 GMT
#533
That's a possibility... who's up for t_co first, then a double lynching day 2?
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 21 2010 17:21 GMT
#538
hmmm... if he is green, it's not like its hurting anything to have him lynched
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 21 2010 18:08 GMT
#568
On January 22 2010 03:05 [NyC]HoBbes wrote:
It would be fantastic if you guys would wait to hear more clues before lynching me on a shaky connection... all watching me turn up green would do is remove one of the small number of posters who has actually been active in analyzing the clues from the game


I don't think anyone is for lynching you on the first go, the more probable target atm is t_co
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 21 2010 18:08 GMT
#570
On January 22 2010 03:05 Bill Murray wrote:
to be honest, after speaking with someone in private, i realize now that i hope t_co isn't red (for my own sake). If t_co is red, i hope a medic out there will protect me


Care to elaborate?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4378
Leta 1844
Shuttle 1382
sorry 48
ZergMaN 46
Shine 38
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm229
League of Legends
JimRising 627
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King45
Other Games
summit1g7431
WinterStarcraft689
Sick176
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick519
BasetradeTV226
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 20
• Letter1418
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2213
League of Legends
• Rush1096
• Lourlo1021
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 19m
Patches Events
8h 19m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 19m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 19m
OSC
16h 19m
OSC
1d 5h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.