• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:58
CEST 12:58
KST 19:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)39Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7718 users

[TL R&D] T.R.O.L.L.S. - Page 37

Forum Index > LoL Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 66 Next
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
February 21 2013 18:25 GMT
#721
It's definitely possible to cast a spell and have it not gain mana. I suppose some testing is in order.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
red_
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8474 Posts
February 21 2013 18:47 GMT
#722
I've heard 2 explanations that sound close(st) to my personal experience, which I want to do a quick test on later to see which is actually correct.

1)Each spell has a 3second cooldown, not the tear itself(the visual is bugged). Champs like Sona/Udyr/Zilean are easiest to test this. On Sona I never went 40% cdr to see if the 2nd cast of a spell was what didn't give mana, or if it was actually explanation...

2)There is one 'soft' and one 'hard' cooldown for the tear. When you cast a first spell, it gives a soft cooldown which will allow a 2nd(different) spellcast to give mana. That 2nd cast will however trigger a hard cooldown, where the tear takes 3 seconds to give mana again.

I want to say the second one seems to be the correct one because I don't remember getting 12 mana for a quick QWE roll, but do remember doing QE's for +8 then waiting for the visual cooldown and repeating. Like I said though, I'll test when I'm home later tonight if someone else hasn't already.
How did the experience of working at Mr Burns' Nuclear Plant influence Homer's composition of the Iliad and Odyssey?
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
February 21 2013 19:48 GMT
#723
When I played Ryze on the PBE for MwM #2 it worked like #1. There was a caveat, stacking mana for Manamune with an auto-attack locked out using spells to do the same. Otherwise each individual spell seemed to have its own cooldown. I never tested to see if they fixed that.

As a side note, I find it hilarious that years after they changed Sheen to make it more comprehensible, we still have 20 different ideas regarding how Tear works.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Sc2eleazar
Profile Joined February 2012
United States70 Posts
February 21 2013 20:03 GMT
#724
Lolwiki's explanation was that the cooldown in essence "stacked" up to 3 times. My understanding was you could cast 3 spells in a row for a total 9 second cooldown.
red_
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8474 Posts
February 21 2013 21:43 GMT
#725
Ok so I won't say that I've definitively figured it out, but I did like 30 minutes on testing and this is the best I can come up with.

Tear seems to store charges. When I hadn't cast anything for awhile, I could roll 3 charges in a row on a max CDR Udyr(spell every half second), but the 4th spell never gave a 4th charge. After that initial roll of casts, charges adhered to the visual cooldown timer(within reason, I'm thinking it has to do with my 110-120 ping causing a slight disjoint in visual+actual cooldown) and would proc every other/every 3rd cast(sometimes the 2nd cast would come too soon because Udyr's minimum timer is 3.6seconds), but never back to backs.

If I sat casting just one spell continuously(3.6s cooldown is not quite at exact tear cooldown), every 3rd cast I could then roll 2 more spells for 3 charges, but if I tried after 2 casts I would only get 1 extra charge. However, sometimes doing it that way the E(QQQWE) would not proc it, but an immediately casted R would(QQQWER as fast as allowed in game). That seems to again be because the charges are 'storing' with the .6s offset of casting the Q, but the last charge isn't quite ready if you perfectly hit the buttons on QWE and the R has to proc the last +4 gain.

I want to go in another game with someone who has <3s cooldown and can just try to get this to proc off one single spell and not a rotation.
How did the experience of working at Mr Burns' Nuclear Plant influence Homer's composition of the Iliad and Odyssey?
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 21 2013 22:17 GMT
#726
On February 22 2013 06:43 red_ wrote:
Ok so I won't say that I've definitively figured it out, but I did like 30 minutes on testing and this is the best I can come up with.

Tear seems to store charges. When I hadn't cast anything for awhile, I could roll 3 charges in a row on a max CDR Udyr(spell every half second), but the 4th spell never gave a 4th charge. After that initial roll of casts, charges adhered to the visual cooldown timer(within reason, I'm thinking it has to do with my 110-120 ping causing a slight disjoint in visual+actual cooldown) and would proc every other/every 3rd cast(sometimes the 2nd cast would come too soon because Udyr's minimum timer is 3.6seconds), but never back to backs.

If I sat casting just one spell continuously(3.6s cooldown is not quite at exact tear cooldown), every 3rd cast I could then roll 2 more spells for 3 charges, but if I tried after 2 casts I would only get 1 extra charge. However, sometimes doing it that way the E(QQQWE) would not proc it, but an immediately casted R would(QQQWER as fast as allowed in game). That seems to again be because the charges are 'storing' with the .6s offset of casting the Q, but the last charge isn't quite ready if you perfectly hit the buttons on QWE and the R has to proc the last +4 gain.

I want to go in another game with someone who has <3s cooldown and can just try to get this to proc off one single spell and not a rotation.

Is there a TL;DR of that, because I think I lost you somewhere in there.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
red_
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8474 Posts
February 21 2013 22:20 GMT
#727
On February 22 2013 07:17 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2013 06:43 red_ wrote:
Ok so I won't say that I've definitively figured it out, but I did like 30 minutes on testing and this is the best I can come up with.

Tear seems to store charges. When I hadn't cast anything for awhile, I could roll 3 charges in a row on a max CDR Udyr(spell every half second), but the 4th spell never gave a 4th charge. After that initial roll of casts, charges adhered to the visual cooldown timer(within reason, I'm thinking it has to do with my 110-120 ping causing a slight disjoint in visual+actual cooldown) and would proc every other/every 3rd cast(sometimes the 2nd cast would come too soon because Udyr's minimum timer is 3.6seconds), but never back to backs.

If I sat casting just one spell continuously(3.6s cooldown is not quite at exact tear cooldown), every 3rd cast I could then roll 2 more spells for 3 charges, but if I tried after 2 casts I would only get 1 extra charge. However, sometimes doing it that way the E(QQQWE) would not proc it, but an immediately casted R would(QQQWER as fast as allowed in game). That seems to again be because the charges are 'storing' with the .6s offset of casting the Q, but the last charge isn't quite ready if you perfectly hit the buttons on QWE and the R has to proc the last +4 gain.

I want to go in another game with someone who has <3s cooldown and can just try to get this to proc off one single spell and not a rotation.

Is there a TL;DR of that, because I think I lost you somewhere in there.


TLDR: Seems like Tear has internal charges that get stored/used, and the visual cooldown only matters if you've used those up.
How did the experience of working at Mr Burns' Nuclear Plant influence Homer's composition of the Iliad and Odyssey?
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
February 21 2013 22:54 GMT
#728
Basically, the wiki appears to be accurate.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
February 22 2013 21:07 GMT
#729
FRIDAY TEST AGENDA: 02/22/2013
  • Specific Subjects:
    • Support Nasus
    • Support Zilean
    • Thresh Lantern Teleport Abuse
    • Spectral Wraith Rush Mid

  • General Concepts:
    • Teleport Teams
    • Pseudo AD Carries
    • AP Duo Lanes
    • Tower Rush Compositions

  • And more!

Official testing begins at 23:00 GMT (+00:00). If you cannot be present by the appointed time then come whenever you can. We'll be testing so long as we have researchers and working servers, so it will continue for many hours and into the night presuming there is interest. All testing will be coordinated from the TROLLS chat channel and through TeamLiquid's TeamSpeak.

We will have multiple test groups and/or in-houses depending on the number of people present. As it is unlikely that the number of researchers will be an exact multiple of 5, one or more groups may sortie with unsuspecting pubs.

I will stream all tests that I am a part of at http://www.twitch.tv/montegomerylol.

Details:

Support Nasus:
I'd like to run this through its paces. TheYango and I did some interesting math in the Nasus thread showing that 1-2 ranks in Wither is sufficient to push opponents down to the movement speed slow soft cap, so maxing E first seems appropriate (though costly in terms of mana). Proper placement of E will be critical to making this work. Miss Fortune, Twitch, Graves, and Draven seem like the best partners.


Support Zilean:
On the opposite end of the spectrum is support Zilean. For this you want a lane that isn't afraid of pushing (which also means you'll want good ward coverage), and a carry who is happy to stand on top of your opponent and murder them. Thus is likely will work best with champions like Jayce and Urgot. Some hilarity can be accomplished via Twitch and invisibombs.


Thresh Lantern Teleport Abuse:
You can teleport to Thresh's Lantern. Forget ward ganks, Start a fight, throw down a latern, and suddenly there's a teleport in the mosh pit. Could be fun.


Spectral Wraith Rush Mid:
This idea has been put forward by several people for a variety of champions. I'd like to run it through its paces as it definitely is a very cheap and efficient source of powerful laning stats, especially for a mid-lane who plans on taking jungle. We should be careful to pick junglers who can deal with the taxation.


Teleport Teams:
Lots of teleports for sudden pushes, ganks, objectives, etc. Who needs global champions when you can teleport everywhere?


Pseudo AD Carries:
This is still something I'd like to work on, but it's not a high priority.


AP Duo Lanes:
We can revisit this topic tonight, but I'd definitely like to avoid both Ryze and Cass in favor of Annie, Teemo, Kayle, and maybe Xerath. Working on viable 1v2 champions is another priority here.


Tower Rush Compositions:
This has been discussed a lot recently, and may even be responsible for recent criticism, but if we have an opportunity I would like to examine this strategy. I don't believe any testing we do can settle the debate we've been having due to our level of play, but we may be able to garner some new insights.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
February 22 2013 21:15 GMT
#730
Brand Annie huehuehue.
God Bless
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-22 21:17:13
February 22 2013 21:16 GMT
#731
I'd like to try support Urgot.

Brand Annie sounds hilarious. Both have to take Ignite and get Liandry's for maximum telling people they're on fire.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Duvon
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden2360 Posts
February 22 2013 21:34 GMT
#732
On February 23 2013 06:16 Ketara wrote:
I'd like to try support Urgot.

Brand Annie sounds hilarious. Both have to take Ignite and get Liandry's for maximum telling people they're on fire.


Brand Annie was earlier today at the OGN team tournament, vs Ezrael + Zyra I believe. Wasn't a steamroll, kills from both sides.
Nothing is impossible, only some things for some people.
Sermokala
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States14211 Posts
February 22 2013 21:39 GMT
#733
can we try a lux (carry) zyra (support) ap Duo lane? That would seem to be good at accomplishing the greater majority of testing agendas. Its got a lot of kill potential with tower sieges as well. would probably enjoy the mass teleport and 2v1 experimentation's as well.

I think if we're gona do tower rush's it would come with a mass teleport team. They're going to want to relive the pressure with ganks and swaps, having teleport reinforcements would throw a ton of chaos into an already chaotic game. Having tons of teleports with a pushing comp would work really well as teleporting out of a lane thats pushed is the idea condition of a teleport focused comp. sounds like a ton of fun if nothing else.
A wise man will say that he knows nothing. We're gona party like its 2752 Hail Dark Brandon
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
February 22 2013 22:47 GMT
#734
I am convinced that the point that we're stalled at with our AP duo lane is not the champion composition, but our mindset in regards to the purpose of the lane.

We have figured out several working compositions and found theoretical success with them, but we haven't been able to put it into practice in real games. I think the problem comes from the players not understanding the purpose of the 2v1 lane, which is not to safely farm, but to beat the fuck out of the opposing 1v2 laner.

I haven't been in any of the 2v1 lanes but I know in our last ranked game my mid Caitlyn had double the farm of our 2v1 Cassiopeia at the end of the game. Not saying so and so is a bad player because I honestly have no clue who it was and people are at different skill levels and that's fine, but I think that's an identifiable problem. Our 2v1 lanes should be getting kills and taking towers and they're not, so it seems like if we're going to work on that then what we should work at is the dynamics of how you play any 2v1 lane, not the champion composition.

Lux Zyra does sound like a mean lane though. I don't know why we haven't discussed Zyra as a possible AP Carry. She has good late game sustained damage and suffers from a lack of early game escapes. Something like Zyra Lulu could be a really mean lane with a lot of pushing potential.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Mondeezy
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1938 Posts
February 22 2013 23:54 GMT
#735
On February 23 2013 06:07 Seuss wrote:
FRIDAY TEST AGENDA: 02/22/2013
  • Specific Subjects:
    • Support Nasus
    • Support Zilean
    • Thresh Lantern Teleport Abuse
    • Spectral Wraith Rush Mid

  • General Concepts:
    • Teleport Teams
    • Pseudo AD Carries
    • AP Duo Lanes
    • Tower Rush Compositions

  • And more!

Official testing begins at 23:00 GMT (+00:00). If you cannot be present by the appointed time then come whenever you can. We'll be testing so long as we have researchers and working servers, so it will continue for many hours and into the night presuming there is interest. All testing will be coordinated from the TROLLS chat channel and through TeamLiquid's TeamSpeak.

We will have multiple test groups and/or in-houses depending on the number of people present. As it is unlikely that the number of researchers will be an exact multiple of 5, one or more groups may sortie with unsuspecting pubs.

I will stream all tests that I am a part of at http://www.twitch.tv/montegomerylol.

Details:

Support Nasus:
I'd like to run this through its paces. TheYango and I did some interesting math in the Nasus thread showing that 1-2 ranks in Wither is sufficient to push opponents down to the movement speed slow soft cap, so maxing E first seems appropriate (though costly in terms of mana). Proper placement of E will be critical to making this work. Miss Fortune, Twitch, Graves, and Draven seem like the best partners.


Support Zilean:
On the opposite end of the spectrum is support Zilean. For this you want a lane that isn't afraid of pushing (which also means you'll want good ward coverage), and a carry who is happy to stand on top of your opponent and murder them. Thus is likely will work best with champions like Jayce and Urgot. Some hilarity can be accomplished via Twitch and invisibombs.


Thresh Lantern Teleport Abuse:
You can teleport to Thresh's Lantern. Forget ward ganks, Start a fight, throw down a latern, and suddenly there's a teleport in the mosh pit. Could be fun.


Spectral Wraith Rush Mid:
This idea has been put forward by several people for a variety of champions. I'd like to run it through its paces as it definitely is a very cheap and efficient source of powerful laning stats, especially for a mid-lane who plans on taking jungle. We should be careful to pick junglers who can deal with the taxation.


Teleport Teams:
Lots of teleports for sudden pushes, ganks, objectives, etc. Who needs global champions when you can teleport everywhere?


Pseudo AD Carries:
This is still something I'd like to work on, but it's not a high priority.


AP Duo Lanes:
We can revisit this topic tonight, but I'd definitely like to avoid both Ryze and Cass in favor of Annie, Teemo, Kayle, and maybe Xerath. Working on viable 1v2 champions is another priority here.


Tower Rush Compositions:
This has been discussed a lot recently, and may even be responsible for recent criticism, but if we have an opportunity I would like to examine this strategy. I don't believe any testing we do can settle the debate we've been having due to our level of play, but we may be able to garner some new insights.


Monte, what would be an example of a pseudo AD Carry?

Also, what is the criteria for TROLLS inhouses? Is it kind of just "try out what you want but have a reason for it" or more structured?
LoL NA: Mondeezy - TL - Riven <3
Sermokala
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States14211 Posts
February 23 2013 00:23 GMT
#736
On February 23 2013 08:54 Mondeezy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2013 06:07 Seuss wrote:
FRIDAY TEST AGENDA: 02/22/2013
  • Specific Subjects:
    • Support Nasus
    • Support Zilean
    • Thresh Lantern Teleport Abuse
    • Spectral Wraith Rush Mid

  • General Concepts:
    • Teleport Teams
    • Pseudo AD Carries
    • AP Duo Lanes
    • Tower Rush Compositions

  • And more!

Official testing begins at 23:00 GMT (+00:00). If you cannot be present by the appointed time then come whenever you can. We'll be testing so long as we have researchers and working servers, so it will continue for many hours and into the night presuming there is interest. All testing will be coordinated from the TROLLS chat channel and through TeamLiquid's TeamSpeak.

We will have multiple test groups and/or in-houses depending on the number of people present. As it is unlikely that the number of researchers will be an exact multiple of 5, one or more groups may sortie with unsuspecting pubs.

I will stream all tests that I am a part of at http://www.twitch.tv/montegomerylol.

Details:

Support Nasus:
I'd like to run this through its paces. TheYango and I did some interesting math in the Nasus thread showing that 1-2 ranks in Wither is sufficient to push opponents down to the movement speed slow soft cap, so maxing E first seems appropriate (though costly in terms of mana). Proper placement of E will be critical to making this work. Miss Fortune, Twitch, Graves, and Draven seem like the best partners.


Support Zilean:
On the opposite end of the spectrum is support Zilean. For this you want a lane that isn't afraid of pushing (which also means you'll want good ward coverage), and a carry who is happy to stand on top of your opponent and murder them. Thus is likely will work best with champions like Jayce and Urgot. Some hilarity can be accomplished via Twitch and invisibombs.


Thresh Lantern Teleport Abuse:
You can teleport to Thresh's Lantern. Forget ward ganks, Start a fight, throw down a latern, and suddenly there's a teleport in the mosh pit. Could be fun.


Spectral Wraith Rush Mid:
This idea has been put forward by several people for a variety of champions. I'd like to run it through its paces as it definitely is a very cheap and efficient source of powerful laning stats, especially for a mid-lane who plans on taking jungle. We should be careful to pick junglers who can deal with the taxation.


Teleport Teams:
Lots of teleports for sudden pushes, ganks, objectives, etc. Who needs global champions when you can teleport everywhere?


Pseudo AD Carries:
This is still something I'd like to work on, but it's not a high priority.


AP Duo Lanes:
We can revisit this topic tonight, but I'd definitely like to avoid both Ryze and Cass in favor of Annie, Teemo, Kayle, and maybe Xerath. Working on viable 1v2 champions is another priority here.


Tower Rush Compositions:
This has been discussed a lot recently, and may even be responsible for recent criticism, but if we have an opportunity I would like to examine this strategy. I don't believe any testing we do can settle the debate we've been having due to our level of play, but we may be able to garner some new insights.


Monte, what would be an example of a pseudo AD Carry?

Also, what is the criteria for TROLLS inhouses? Is it kind of just "try out what you want but have a reason for it" or more structured?

Read thought the whole thread and you'll find it somewhere. Theres a lot of good stuff in the thread if you want to find something new and fun to try out in your own games. Your second question is answered with a yes though btw.
A wise man will say that he knows nothing. We're gona party like its 2752 Hail Dark Brandon
Lightswarm
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Canada967 Posts
February 23 2013 01:12 GMT
#737
On February 23 2013 06:15 Roffles wrote:
Brand Annie huehuehue.


speaking of brand annie, i think for that game b/w kt and cj, if cj did not ban j4, they would ahve goten wrecked even harder. it would literally be cataclysm/tibbers/pyroclasm wombocombo and just melt whoever gets caught in that
Team[AoV]
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-23 01:18:12
February 23 2013 01:17 GMT
#738
Man, Lulu top has mana issues. I was running out of mana with a Chalice. I think I need to take the 3 MP5 (i had gone 9/21/0) and maybe a few mana runes on her.

In the second game, I felt really awesome as lulu, since it was effectively a Low-econ game, and underfarmed lulu really isn't a big problem.
phyvo
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States5635 Posts
February 23 2013 04:59 GMT
#739
Thanks for the games tonight everybody, it was super fun!
"BE A MANGO TO SLEEP LIKE A SNORING TIGER" - Monte
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
February 23 2013 05:56 GMT
#740
Great Quotes from Tonight: "And then they banned all the hookers."

I'll do a report sometime during the week. It's midnight, my mind is gone, and everything is OP.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 66 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
CranKy Ducklings31
CranKy Ducklings SOOP13
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech126
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 2749
Bisu 1027
Horang2 681
Jaedong 589
Hyuk 499
BeSt 446
actioN 289
firebathero 257
Light 238
Zeus 210
[ Show more ]
Stork 171
Leta 138
Soulkey 135
EffOrt 117
Last 101
Soma 96
ZerO 76
Mini 74
Sexy 68
Pusan 64
Rush 57
Mong 46
ggaemo 43
Killer 42
Mind 38
Aegong 36
Shinee 35
soO 28
hero 27
Bale 23
ToSsGirL 21
PianO 19
Terrorterran 17
Sharp 16
sorry 16
NaDa 14
Free 13
Yoon 12
JulyZerg 11
HiyA 10
Shine 9
Noble 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Snow 5
Dota 2
Fuzer 110
Dendi13
League of Legends
Reynor64
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1540
shoxiejesuss1166
x6flipin224
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King135
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2132
crisheroes480
Other Games
gofns35387
singsing1840
XBOCT341
DeMusliM186
Livibee103
ArmadaUGS94
B2W.Neo78
QueenE55
Liquid`LucifroN12
ZerO(Twitch)11
Chillindude1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream291
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH329
• LUISG 40
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2447
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 2m
Stellar Fest
2h 2m
OSC
13h 2m
Stellar Fest
1d 2h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 23h
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.