• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:03
CEST 21:03
KST 04:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9216 users

[Patch 3.10: Yimake Patch] General Discussion - Page 43

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 331 Next
No more bad posting
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
August 01 2013 06:29 GMT
#841
On August 01 2013 15:12 Ryuu314 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 14:57 Ketara wrote:
On August 01 2013 14:51 Ryuu314 wrote:
On August 01 2013 14:45 Ketara wrote:
On August 01 2013 14:41 wei2coolman wrote:
Just drank pocari sweat. Pretty good imo. It's a less sweet non carbonated version of squirt. No gosu eye twitch though.


Asia has really odd sodas.

When I was in South Korea I had an aloe "soda" that actually had chunks of aloe in it that tasted absolutely goddamn amazing. Apparently it's also really good for an upset stomach.

However, Squirt is gross man. I used to drink that shit when I was a kid, I tried one about a year ago and I think it took a week off my life.

You can get aloe in the states. Jsut gotta go to Korean markets and/or Chinese markets. Ranch 99 has 'em. Iirc they're literally called "Aloe". They're called Aloe Vera.
http://i00.i.aliimg.com/photo/106572660/aloe_vera_drink.jpg


I don't think that's quite the one I had, the one I had actually had chunks of the plant floating around in it.

Prob similar though, was really really good.

They do have chunks in the drink. You just can't really see 'em in the picture. There's a few different brands, but Aloe Vera is the most common one.


You guys are fuckin' crazy drinking that asian stuff. I avoid ALL strange foods and drink here in sri lanka lol
Useless wet fish.
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51698 Posts
August 01 2013 06:30 GMT
#842


Interesting to see that RapidStar plays with 1234 instead of QWER.
Commentator
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21248 Posts
August 01 2013 06:35 GMT
#843
On August 01 2013 15:30 GTR wrote:

Interesting to see that RapidStar plays with 1234 instead of QWER.


What does he bind items to?
TranslatorBaa!
Stupidity
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States209 Posts
August 01 2013 06:36 GMT
#844
Hi guys, quick question. I'm a masters level SC2 player trying to make the transition to League right now but am getting stuck with a bunch of idiots on my team every game. What I don't understand is how everyone is so toxic in this game. Even some of the streamers I see here are really stupid and make shit plays but won't admit them. Why is that? I'm stuck in silver right now because every time I die, my team calls me a noob and just AFKs or does something stupid. I can't play the champions I want to play (Teams won't let me play Karma, even though I've seen pro players pick her) because they just say I'm stupid and bad.

How do I get myself out? In SC2, it was always just me vs. the other guy. Here I have to babysit and take care of 4 stupid kids every single game while putting up with all this shit. All League players seem to be very toxic and it's just a very bad environment. I don't understand because these people are not only bad, but they can't admit their own mistakes, and they blame others. I read threads in this forum and the ones in the QQ thread basically sum up League of Legends as a whole. A toxic community full of toxic players. I know I'm better than everyone here, I just feel very restricted because others are dragging me down. I've tried watching some people stream, but there are rarely any good streamers here on TL, and most of them are toxic too. Even players like Destiny are what I consider toxic players. Why do you people put up with incorrect theorycrafting and just overall bad play and bad ideas?

What do you think? I'm sure others here experience the same thing. What do you suggest I do?
PrinceXizor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States17713 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-01 06:37:59
August 01 2013 06:36 GMT
#845
On August 01 2013 15:35 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 15:30 GTR wrote:

Interesting to see that RapidStar plays with 1234 instead of QWER.


What does he bind items to?

probably r t f space

There are dota players that use rtfspace and 1 2 3 4.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
August 01 2013 06:38 GMT
#846
On August 01 2013 15:36 Stupidity wrote:
Hi guys, quick question. I'm a masters level SC2 player trying to make the transition to League right now but am getting stuck with a bunch of idiots on my team every game. What I don't understand is how everyone is so toxic in this game. Even some of the streamers I see here are really stupid and make shit plays but won't admit them. Why is that? I'm stuck in silver right now because every time I die, my team calls me a noob and just AFKs or does something stupid. I can't play the champions I want to play (Teams won't let me play Karma, even though I've seen pro players pick her) because they just say I'm stupid and bad.

How do I get myself out? In SC2, it was always just me vs. the other guy. Here I have to babysit and take care of 4 stupid kids every single game while putting up with all this shit. All League players seem to be very toxic and it's just a very bad environment. I don't understand because these people are not only bad, but they can't admit their own mistakes, and they blame others. I read threads in this forum and the ones in the QQ thread basically sum up League of Legends as a whole. A toxic community full of toxic players. I know I'm better than everyone here, I just feel very restricted because others are dragging me down. I've tried watching some people stream, but there are rarely any good streamers here on TL, and most of them are toxic too. Even players like Destiny are what I consider toxic players. Why do you people put up with incorrect theorycrafting and just overall bad play and bad ideas?

What do you think? I'm sure others here experience the same thing. What do you suggest I do?

the post and name fits so damn well.


User was warned for this post
liftlift > tsm
Stupidity
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States209 Posts
August 01 2013 06:39 GMT
#847
On August 01 2013 15:38 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 15:36 Stupidity wrote:
Hi guys, quick question. I'm a masters level SC2 player trying to make the transition to League right now but am getting stuck with a bunch of idiots on my team every game. What I don't understand is how everyone is so toxic in this game. Even some of the streamers I see here are really stupid and make shit plays but won't admit them. Why is that? I'm stuck in silver right now because every time I die, my team calls me a noob and just AFKs or does something stupid. I can't play the champions I want to play (Teams won't let me play Karma, even though I've seen pro players pick her) because they just say I'm stupid and bad.

How do I get myself out? In SC2, it was always just me vs. the other guy. Here I have to babysit and take care of 4 stupid kids every single game while putting up with all this shit. All League players seem to be very toxic and it's just a very bad environment. I don't understand because these people are not only bad, but they can't admit their own mistakes, and they blame others. I read threads in this forum and the ones in the QQ thread basically sum up League of Legends as a whole. A toxic community full of toxic players. I know I'm better than everyone here, I just feel very restricted because others are dragging me down. I've tried watching some people stream, but there are rarely any good streamers here on TL, and most of them are toxic too. Even players like Destiny are what I consider toxic players. Why do you people put up with incorrect theorycrafting and just overall bad play and bad ideas?

What do you think? I'm sure others here experience the same thing. What do you suggest I do?

the post and name fits so damn well.

Perfect example of what I'm talking about. I'm trying to ask for help and I get this idiot berating me for no reason.
Amui
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada10567 Posts
August 01 2013 06:40 GMT
#848
On August 01 2013 15:35 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 15:30 GTR wrote:

Interesting to see that RapidStar plays with 1234 instead of QWER.


What does he bind items to?


I bind skills to 1234. I bind items to qwerty. Feels more comfortable as a former starcraft player to have fingers sitting on 1234.
Porouscloud - NA LoL
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
August 01 2013 06:40 GMT
#849
What's everyone been building in the jungle? I feel a bit lost atm with Bullwark gone, and I had stopped build Locket more or less as is before this patch, so it's like shit.... I assume Ancient Golem/Locket is the main go to? Dosent' help probuilds is down T_T
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
Lmui
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada6223 Posts
August 01 2013 06:42 GMT
#850
On August 01 2013 15:30 GTR wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufTd0y3yr_0&feature=c4-overview&list=UUooLkG0FfrkPBQsSuC95L6w

Interesting to see that RapidStar plays with 1234 instead of QWER.


O.o I do that

123456 for skills/summoner spells

QWED for items 1236

A for attack move, s to stop. Most other keys are the same.
De4ngus
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States6533 Posts
August 01 2013 06:42 GMT
#851
On August 01 2013 15:36 Stupidity wrote:
Hi guys, quick question. I'm a masters level SC2 player trying to make the transition to League right now but am getting stuck with a bunch of idiots on my team every game. What I don't understand is how everyone is so toxic in this game. Even some of the streamers I see here are really stupid and make shit plays but won't admit them. Why is that? I'm stuck in silver right now because every time I die, my team calls me a noob and just AFKs or does something stupid. I can't play the champions I want to play (Teams won't let me play Karma, even though I've seen pro players pick her) because they just say I'm stupid and bad.

How do I get myself out? In SC2, it was always just me vs. the other guy. Here I have to babysit and take care of 4 stupid kids every single game while putting up with all this shit. All League players seem to be very toxic and it's just a very bad environment. I don't understand because these people are not only bad, but they can't admit their own mistakes, and they blame others. I read threads in this forum and the ones in the QQ thread basically sum up League of Legends as a whole. A toxic community full of toxic players. I know I'm better than everyone here, I just feel very restricted because others are dragging me down. I've tried watching some people stream, but there are rarely any good streamers here on TL, and most of them are toxic too. Even players like Destiny are what I consider toxic players. Why do you people put up with incorrect theorycrafting and just overall bad play and bad ideas?

What do you think? I'm sure others here experience the same thing. What do you suggest I do?

i think u should eat some more of those chips. the ones with ridges i forget what they're called tho.
GANDHISAUCE
Ryuu314
Profile Joined October 2009
United States12679 Posts
August 01 2013 06:42 GMT
#852
On August 01 2013 15:36 Stupidity wrote:
Hi guys, quick question. I'm a masters level SC2 player trying to make the transition to League right now but am getting stuck with a bunch of idiots on my team every game. What I don't understand is how everyone is so toxic in this game. Even some of the streamers I see here are really stupid and make shit plays but won't admit them. Why is that? I'm stuck in silver right now because every time I die, my team calls me a noob and just AFKs or does something stupid. I can't play the champions I want to play (Teams won't let me play Karma, even though I've seen pro players pick her) because they just say I'm stupid and bad.

How do I get myself out? In SC2, it was always just me vs. the other guy. Here I have to babysit and take care of 4 stupid kids every single game while putting up with all this shit. All League players seem to be very toxic and it's just a very bad environment. I don't understand because these people are not only bad, but they can't admit their own mistakes, and they blame others. I read threads in this forum and the ones in the QQ thread basically sum up League of Legends as a whole. A toxic community full of toxic players. I know I'm better than everyone here, I just feel very restricted because others are dragging me down. I've tried watching some people stream, but there are rarely any good streamers here on TL, and most of them are toxic too. Even players like Destiny are what I consider toxic players. Why do you people put up with incorrect theorycrafting and just overall bad play and bad ideas?

What do you think? I'm sure others here experience the same thing. What do you suggest I do?

In game, especially ones at lower brackets, sometimes you just can't reason with people. Use /ignore; it works like a charm.

As for getting up in elo, you really just gotta get good enough to the point were you can carry 4 idiots against 5 idiots. That tends to mean crushing your lane and making good calls/decisions. I find that people tend to listen to your calls if you aren't flaming at them and if you're doing well (ie. good KDA).

Every single game like LoL, including Dota, has problems with a toxic community/playerbase partially because outcomes are so dependent on your team.
Ryuu314
Profile Joined October 2009
United States12679 Posts
August 01 2013 06:43 GMT
#853
On August 01 2013 15:40 Diamond wrote:
What's everyone been building in the jungle? I feel a bit lost atm with Bullwark gone, and I had stopped build Locket more or less as is before this patch, so it's like shit.... I assume Ancient Golem/Locket is the main go to? Dosent' help probuilds is down T_T

Golem into Aegis into Locket seems like a good standard/core to build off of.
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
August 01 2013 06:45 GMT
#854
On August 01 2013 15:39 Stupidity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 15:38 wei2coolman wrote:
On August 01 2013 15:36 Stupidity wrote:
Hi guys, quick question. I'm a masters level SC2 player trying to make the transition to League right now but am getting stuck with a bunch of idiots on my team every game. What I don't understand is how everyone is so toxic in this game. Even some of the streamers I see here are really stupid and make shit plays but won't admit them. Why is that? I'm stuck in silver right now because every time I die, my team calls me a noob and just AFKs or does something stupid. I can't play the champions I want to play (Teams won't let me play Karma, even though I've seen pro players pick her) because they just say I'm stupid and bad.

How do I get myself out? In SC2, it was always just me vs. the other guy. Here I have to babysit and take care of 4 stupid kids every single game while putting up with all this shit. All League players seem to be very toxic and it's just a very bad environment. I don't understand because these people are not only bad, but they can't admit their own mistakes, and they blame others. I read threads in this forum and the ones in the QQ thread basically sum up League of Legends as a whole. A toxic community full of toxic players. I know I'm better than everyone here, I just feel very restricted because others are dragging me down. I've tried watching some people stream, but there are rarely any good streamers here on TL, and most of them are toxic too. Even players like Destiny are what I consider toxic players. Why do you people put up with incorrect theorycrafting and just overall bad play and bad ideas?

What do you think? I'm sure others here experience the same thing. What do you suggest I do?

the post and name fits so damn well.

Perfect example of what I'm talking about. I'm trying to ask for help and I get this idiot berating me for no reason.

Maybe being so defensive after asking for help is one of the reasons you feel like everybody is dumb and is picking on you >.>

Honestly I've found that in most cases, what you give is what you get. I thought silver was a fucking den of vipers until I had an epiphany (aka playing Katawa Shoujo) and just decided to be a bro in game. Turns out that everyone is emotionally inconsistent and will, for the most part, match the vibe you set in game. Stop thinking "I know I'm better than everyone else here" because that's what everyone else thinks and it gets you absolutely nowhere. So having that kind of mindset is solo-queue suicide.

TLDR just be nice
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Stupidity
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States209 Posts
August 01 2013 06:45 GMT
#855
On August 01 2013 15:42 Ryuu314 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 15:36 Stupidity wrote:
Hi guys, quick question. I'm a masters level SC2 player trying to make the transition to League right now but am getting stuck with a bunch of idiots on my team every game. What I don't understand is how everyone is so toxic in this game. Even some of the streamers I see here are really stupid and make shit plays but won't admit them. Why is that? I'm stuck in silver right now because every time I die, my team calls me a noob and just AFKs or does something stupid. I can't play the champions I want to play (Teams won't let me play Karma, even though I've seen pro players pick her) because they just say I'm stupid and bad.

How do I get myself out? In SC2, it was always just me vs. the other guy. Here I have to babysit and take care of 4 stupid kids every single game while putting up with all this shit. All League players seem to be very toxic and it's just a very bad environment. I don't understand because these people are not only bad, but they can't admit their own mistakes, and they blame others. I read threads in this forum and the ones in the QQ thread basically sum up League of Legends as a whole. A toxic community full of toxic players. I know I'm better than everyone here, I just feel very restricted because others are dragging me down. I've tried watching some people stream, but there are rarely any good streamers here on TL, and most of them are toxic too. Even players like Destiny are what I consider toxic players. Why do you people put up with incorrect theorycrafting and just overall bad play and bad ideas?

What do you think? I'm sure others here experience the same thing. What do you suggest I do?

In game, especially ones at lower brackets, sometimes you just can't reason with people. Use /ignore; it works like a charm.

As for getting up in elo, you really just gotta get good enough to the point were you can carry 4 idiots against 5 idiots. That tends to mean crushing your lane and making good calls/decisions. I find that people tend to listen to your calls if you aren't flaming at them and if you're doing well (ie. good KDA).

Every single game like LoL, including Dota, has problems with a toxic community/playerbase partially because outcomes are so dependent on your team.

I consider myself pretty good. I can consistently lane against Plat/Diamond players without a problem. Just when I go to solo queue, I get idiots such as wei2coolman on my team. The stereotypical League player who is a condescending asshole and also sucks dick at this game.

User was warned for this post
Chexx
Profile Joined May 2011
Korea (South)11232 Posts
August 01 2013 06:46 GMT
#856
On August 01 2013 15:36 Stupidity wrote:
Hi guys, quick question. I'm a masters level SC2 player trying to make the transition to League right now but am getting stuck with a bunch of idiots on my team every game. What I don't understand is how everyone is so toxic in this game. Even some of the streamers I see here are really stupid and make shit plays but won't admit them. Why is that? I'm stuck in silver right now because every time I die, my team calls me a noob and just AFKs or does something stupid. I can't play the champions I want to play (Teams won't let me play Karma, even though I've seen pro players pick her) because they just say I'm stupid and bad.

How do I get myself out? In SC2, it was always just me vs. the other guy. Here I have to babysit and take care of 4 stupid kids every single game while putting up with all this shit. All League players seem to be very toxic and it's just a very bad environment. I don't understand because these people are not only bad, but they can't admit their own mistakes, and they blame others. I read threads in this forum and the ones in the QQ thread basically sum up League of Legends as a whole. A toxic community full of toxic players. I know I'm better than everyone here, I just feel very restricted because others are dragging me down. I've tried watching some people stream, but there are rarely any good streamers here on TL, and most of them are toxic too. Even players like Destiny are what I consider toxic players. Why do you people put up with incorrect theorycrafting and just overall bad play and bad ideas?

What do you think? I'm sure others here experience the same thing. What do you suggest I do?


I am pretty sure you are not as good as you think. Look at your own mistakes instead of what your team did wrong
WriterFollow me @TL_Chexx
Ryuu314
Profile Joined October 2009
United States12679 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-01 06:49:30
August 01 2013 06:46 GMT
#857
On August 01 2013 15:45 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 15:39 Stupidity wrote:
On August 01 2013 15:38 wei2coolman wrote:
On August 01 2013 15:36 Stupidity wrote:
Hi guys, quick question. I'm a masters level SC2 player trying to make the transition to League right now but am getting stuck with a bunch of idiots on my team every game. What I don't understand is how everyone is so toxic in this game. Even some of the streamers I see here are really stupid and make shit plays but won't admit them. Why is that? I'm stuck in silver right now because every time I die, my team calls me a noob and just AFKs or does something stupid. I can't play the champions I want to play (Teams won't let me play Karma, even though I've seen pro players pick her) because they just say I'm stupid and bad.

How do I get myself out? In SC2, it was always just me vs. the other guy. Here I have to babysit and take care of 4 stupid kids every single game while putting up with all this shit. All League players seem to be very toxic and it's just a very bad environment. I don't understand because these people are not only bad, but they can't admit their own mistakes, and they blame others. I read threads in this forum and the ones in the QQ thread basically sum up League of Legends as a whole. A toxic community full of toxic players. I know I'm better than everyone here, I just feel very restricted because others are dragging me down. I've tried watching some people stream, but there are rarely any good streamers here on TL, and most of them are toxic too. Even players like Destiny are what I consider toxic players. Why do you people put up with incorrect theorycrafting and just overall bad play and bad ideas?

What do you think? I'm sure others here experience the same thing. What do you suggest I do?

the post and name fits so damn well.

Perfect example of what I'm talking about. I'm trying to ask for help and I get this idiot berating me for no reason.

Maybe being so defensive after asking for help is one of the reasons you feel like everybody is dumb and is picking on you >.>

Honestly I've found that in most cases, what you give is what you get. I thought silver was a fucking den of vipers until I had an epiphany (aka playing Katawa Shoujo) and just decided to be a bro in game. Turns out that everyone is emotionally inconsistent and will, for the most part, match the vibe you set in game. Stop thinking "I know I'm better than everyone else here" because that's what everyone else thinks and it gets you absolutely nowhere. So having that kind of mindset is solo-queue suicide.

TLDR just be nice

You gotta have the "I'm better than these guys and will crush them" mindset to some extent, though. That being said, you really don't want to be toxic yourself since the easiest way to lose games is to kill your team's morale.
On August 01 2013 15:45 Stupidity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 15:42 Ryuu314 wrote:
On August 01 2013 15:36 Stupidity wrote:
Hi guys, quick question. I'm a masters level SC2 player trying to make the transition to League right now but am getting stuck with a bunch of idiots on my team every game. What I don't understand is how everyone is so toxic in this game. Even some of the streamers I see here are really stupid and make shit plays but won't admit them. Why is that? I'm stuck in silver right now because every time I die, my team calls me a noob and just AFKs or does something stupid. I can't play the champions I want to play (Teams won't let me play Karma, even though I've seen pro players pick her) because they just say I'm stupid and bad.

How do I get myself out? In SC2, it was always just me vs. the other guy. Here I have to babysit and take care of 4 stupid kids every single game while putting up with all this shit. All League players seem to be very toxic and it's just a very bad environment. I don't understand because these people are not only bad, but they can't admit their own mistakes, and they blame others. I read threads in this forum and the ones in the QQ thread basically sum up League of Legends as a whole. A toxic community full of toxic players. I know I'm better than everyone here, I just feel very restricted because others are dragging me down. I've tried watching some people stream, but there are rarely any good streamers here on TL, and most of them are toxic too. Even players like Destiny are what I consider toxic players. Why do you people put up with incorrect theorycrafting and just overall bad play and bad ideas?

What do you think? I'm sure others here experience the same thing. What do you suggest I do?

In game, especially ones at lower brackets, sometimes you just can't reason with people. Use /ignore; it works like a charm.

As for getting up in elo, you really just gotta get good enough to the point were you can carry 4 idiots against 5 idiots. That tends to mean crushing your lane and making good calls/decisions. I find that people tend to listen to your calls if you aren't flaming at them and if you're doing well (ie. good KDA).

Every single game like LoL, including Dota, has problems with a toxic community/playerbase partially because outcomes are so dependent on your team.

I consider myself pretty good. I can consistently lane against Plat/Diamond players without a problem. Just when I go to solo queue, I get idiots such as wei2coolman on my team. The stereotypical League player who is a condescending asshole and also sucks dick at this game.

We had this discussion in this thread a while back like...first 15 pages or something. Basically, the thing is, for lower divisions (I'd say Gold and lower) at least, you can't simply just "win lane" as in be up ~30 cs, maybe a kill, and the tower. You gotta crush the lane. I mean, absolutely obliterate the other guy so that they're literally useless. Then you're playing a 5v4 and it's easy from there.

Also, half the game is post-laning. Are you sure you're making the right calls and decisions? Are you initiating and avoiding the proper fights? Are you getting objectives at the right time? Are you not getting caught after building up a nice lead/kill streak? Being good at laning isn't enough.
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
August 01 2013 06:47 GMT
#858
Oh god, it's happening again.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Lmui
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada6223 Posts
August 01 2013 06:48 GMT
#859
On August 01 2013 15:36 Stupidity wrote:
Hi guys, quick question. I'm a masters level SC2 player trying to make the transition to League right now but am getting stuck with a bunch of idiots on my team every game. What I don't understand is how everyone is so toxic in this game. Even some of the streamers I see here are really stupid and make shit plays but won't admit them. Why is that? I'm stuck in silver right now because every time I die, my team calls me a noob and just AFKs or does something stupid. I can't play the champions I want to play (Teams won't let me play Karma, even though I've seen pro players pick her) because they just say I'm stupid and bad.

How do I get myself out? In SC2, it was always just me vs. the other guy. Here I have to babysit and take care of 4 stupid kids every single game while putting up with all this shit. All League players seem to be very toxic and it's just a very bad environment. I don't understand because these people are not only bad, but they can't admit their own mistakes, and they blame others. I read threads in this forum and the ones in the QQ thread basically sum up League of Legends as a whole. A toxic community full of toxic players. I know I'm better than everyone here, I just feel very restricted because others are dragging me down. I've tried watching some people stream, but there are rarely any good streamers here on TL, and most of them are toxic too. Even players like Destiny are what I consider toxic players. Why do you people put up with incorrect theorycrafting and just overall bad play and bad ideas?

What do you think? I'm sure others here experience the same thing. What do you suggest I do?


You should not be dying as much.

Honestly, the idiots thing is a perception. You have to realize that you're probably one of the people you're criticising. If you mute the four people in your game at the start and you still can't make it out of silver, it's best to accept that you're one of the ~30% of the population that belongs in silver.
Stupidity
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States209 Posts
August 01 2013 06:49 GMT
#860
On August 01 2013 15:45 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 15:39 Stupidity wrote:
On August 01 2013 15:38 wei2coolman wrote:
On August 01 2013 15:36 Stupidity wrote:
Hi guys, quick question. I'm a masters level SC2 player trying to make the transition to League right now but am getting stuck with a bunch of idiots on my team every game. What I don't understand is how everyone is so toxic in this game. Even some of the streamers I see here are really stupid and make shit plays but won't admit them. Why is that? I'm stuck in silver right now because every time I die, my team calls me a noob and just AFKs or does something stupid. I can't play the champions I want to play (Teams won't let me play Karma, even though I've seen pro players pick her) because they just say I'm stupid and bad.

How do I get myself out? In SC2, it was always just me vs. the other guy. Here I have to babysit and take care of 4 stupid kids every single game while putting up with all this shit. All League players seem to be very toxic and it's just a very bad environment. I don't understand because these people are not only bad, but they can't admit their own mistakes, and they blame others. I read threads in this forum and the ones in the QQ thread basically sum up League of Legends as a whole. A toxic community full of toxic players. I know I'm better than everyone here, I just feel very restricted because others are dragging me down. I've tried watching some people stream, but there are rarely any good streamers here on TL, and most of them are toxic too. Even players like Destiny are what I consider toxic players. Why do you people put up with incorrect theorycrafting and just overall bad play and bad ideas?

What do you think? I'm sure others here experience the same thing. What do you suggest I do?

the post and name fits so damn well.

Perfect example of what I'm talking about. I'm trying to ask for help and I get this idiot berating me for no reason.

Maybe being so defensive after asking for help is one of the reasons you feel like everybody is dumb and is picking on you >.>

Honestly I've found that in most cases, what you give is what you get. I thought silver was a fucking den of vipers until I had an epiphany (aka playing Katawa Shoujo) and just decided to be a bro in game. Turns out that everyone is emotionally inconsistent and will, for the most part, match the vibe you set in game. Stop thinking "I know I'm better than everyone else here" because that's what everyone else thinks and it gets you absolutely nowhere. So having that kind of mindset is solo-queue suicide.

TLDR just be nice

I am nice in game. My teammates are all douchebags like wei2coolman.
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 331 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 257
BRAT_OK 109
JuggernautJason79
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 897
Shuttle 696
Zeus 86
soO 43
Hyun 40
ToSsGirL 30
scan(afreeca) 27
Sacsri 8
ZZZero.O 2
Dota 2
qojqva2189
420jenkins622
canceldota26
Counter-Strike
fl0m5176
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3234
Liquid`Hasu561
Other Games
FrodaN939
KnowMe517
Livibee171
Pyrionflax169
QueenE65
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick632
StarCraft 2
angryscii 36
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 95
• 3DClanTV 53
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach98
• FirePhoenix29
• 80smullet 20
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1757
Other Games
• imaqtpie697
• Shiphtur665
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 58m
Patches Events
19h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 58m
OSC
1d 3h
OSC
1d 16h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.