• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:52
CEST 16:52
KST 23:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6656 users

[Patch 3.10: Yimake Patch] General Discussion - Page 42

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 331 Next
No more bad posting
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
August 01 2013 05:57 GMT
#821
On August 01 2013 14:51 Ryuu314 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 14:45 Ketara wrote:
On August 01 2013 14:41 wei2coolman wrote:
Just drank pocari sweat. Pretty good imo. It's a less sweet non carbonated version of squirt. No gosu eye twitch though.


Asia has really odd sodas.

When I was in South Korea I had an aloe "soda" that actually had chunks of aloe in it that tasted absolutely goddamn amazing. Apparently it's also really good for an upset stomach.

However, Squirt is gross man. I used to drink that shit when I was a kid, I tried one about a year ago and I think it took a week off my life.

You can get aloe in the states. Jsut gotta go to Korean markets and/or Chinese markets. Ranch 99 has 'em. Iirc they're literally called "Aloe". They're called Aloe Vera.
http://i00.i.aliimg.com/photo/106572660/aloe_vera_drink.jpg


I don't think that's quite the one I had, the one I had actually had chunks of the plant floating around in it.

Prob similar though, was really really good.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
August 01 2013 05:58 GMT
#822
These last couple pages have been so fucking meta.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-01 05:59:48
August 01 2013 05:59 GMT
#823
On August 01 2013 14:54 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 14:49 WaveofShadow wrote:
On August 01 2013 14:41 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
On August 01 2013 14:40 Ryuu314 wrote:
On August 01 2013 14:37 canikizu wrote:
On August 01 2013 14:26 PrinceXizor wrote:
On August 01 2013 14:18 ketchup wrote:

I don't really care for anything else, but this tells me you don't really play Kassadin often. His mana issues are pretty huge, and it's one of the biggest reasons people rush RoA on him. You cannot be effective without that mana.

I didn't want to quote the whole post for just that one line, so I won't.

My initial reason for asking you the question is because Kassadin reminds me of more of a DotA/classical champion than he does a LoL champion. I didn't really mean to draw attention to the fact that you like ohmwrecker as an item, and want to test it on everyone. I apologize for that part.

Being Mana hungry and mana starved are different. he doesn't have mana issues until he starts mismanaging his mana or the game hits late and he needs to be ulting every few seconds. Just because he's very commonly played like you have to spam everything off cooldown doesn't mean that's correct or optimal.

he doesn't remind me much of dota heroes though.

What are you talking about? Without that 450mana, he can't even Riftwalk combo twice, let alone thrice. Without RoA, he has like 500 mana at level 6. The more riftwalk he can do, the more damage he deals. People want to stack up the riftwalk so that he can do 1k, 2k damage in one rift.


That's a bit of an exaggeration. You have to have like 8~9 stacks of Riftwalk to break 1k damage and that's like 5k mana spent total lol


http://i.imgur.com/85ISo.jpg

I miss Uta.
Does he basically only hang out in the Anime thread these days?


yea

can you skip divisions when going between leagues? Like can you go from X1 to Y3 instead of Y5?

Yessir.
On August 01 2013 14:58 onlywonderboy wrote:
These last couple pages have been so fucking meta.

Nostalgia is fun times.
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-01 06:03:19
August 01 2013 06:01 GMT
#824
On August 01 2013 14:45 FinestHour wrote:
i bought and played kassadin for a while cuz he was quite fun but i was never successful with him so i returned him
now i realize i was doing the wrong build didnt get enough rods


I don't know about you, but there was a time when AD Kass was kinda a thing. You missed out!
vvSiegvv
Profile Joined March 2010
United States364 Posts
August 01 2013 06:02 GMT
#825
What ever happened to ZERG_RUSSIAN? I don't remember him leaving.
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-01 06:03:40
August 01 2013 06:03 GMT
#826
On August 01 2013 15:02 vvSiegvv wrote:
What ever happened to ZERG_RUSSIAN? I don't remember him leaving.

5hit got sent to jail after brutally murdering his team after one particularly bad inhouse.

...And you all think I'm joking, too.
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-01 06:08:42
August 01 2013 06:06 GMT
#827
On August 01 2013 15:02 vvSiegvv wrote:
What ever happened to ZERG_RUSSIAN? I don't remember him leaving.

I'M DUMB DON'T MIND ME
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-01 06:08:14
August 01 2013 06:07 GMT
#828
Lol wtf is going on in here xD

Can someone fill me in about bly? Ive been around on and off since like 2011 and i dont know who that fucker is. Actually i think i sorta remember the name zulunation8, but didnt pay enough attention to the subforum to notice what he did?

And why are people talking about 5HIT like he never posts. He's always in here o.O
Useless wet fish.
Amui
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada10567 Posts
August 01 2013 06:09 GMT
#829
On August 01 2013 14:57 Ketara wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 14:51 Ryuu314 wrote:
On August 01 2013 14:45 Ketara wrote:
On August 01 2013 14:41 wei2coolman wrote:
Just drank pocari sweat. Pretty good imo. It's a less sweet non carbonated version of squirt. No gosu eye twitch though.


Asia has really odd sodas.

When I was in South Korea I had an aloe "soda" that actually had chunks of aloe in it that tasted absolutely goddamn amazing. Apparently it's also really good for an upset stomach.

However, Squirt is gross man. I used to drink that shit when I was a kid, I tried one about a year ago and I think it took a week off my life.

You can get aloe in the states. Jsut gotta go to Korean markets and/or Chinese markets. Ranch 99 has 'em. Iirc they're literally called "Aloe". They're called Aloe Vera.
http://i00.i.aliimg.com/photo/106572660/aloe_vera_drink.jpg


I don't think that's quite the one I had, the one I had actually had chunks of the plant floating around in it.

Prob similar though, was really really good.


Those do have chunks of stuff floating around though.

But I live in a top 3 asian city NA, so like every supermarket has aloe drinks.
Porouscloud - NA LoL
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
August 01 2013 06:10 GMT
#830
On August 01 2013 15:07 Capped wrote:
Lol wtf is going on in here xD

Can someone fill me in about bly? Ive been around on and off since like 2011 and i dont know who that fucker is. Actually i think i sorta remember the name zulunation8, but didnt pay enough attention to the subforum to notice what he did?

And why are people talking about 5HIT like he never posts. He's always in here o.O

Bly is the reason why Sufficiency no longer graces these parts of TL.
Bly is also the reason why Ketara and PX post shit every day.

Real talk.
God Bless
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-01 06:12:16
August 01 2013 06:10 GMT
#831
On August 01 2013 15:07 Capped wrote:
Lol wtf is going on in here xD

Can someone fill me in about bly? Ive been around on and off since like 2011 and i dont know who that fucker is. Actually i think i sorta remember the name zulunation8, but didnt pay enough attention to the subforum to notice what he did?

There was a frustrated man named Bly
He was good at LoL
He went to TL LoL hoping to impart his wisdom with the plebians that mucked about there.
But slowly, the stupidity and foolishness of these lesser beings added weight to his soul and he became more bitter and hateful
Eventually, instead of imparting wisdom he slapped noobs down brutally, blood dripping from his palm.
The hate he had for the stupidity of TL LoL made him leave, seeking places where Sufficiency wasn't.


Srs, everyone in GD is high today :|
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
August 01 2013 06:11 GMT
#832
On August 01 2013 15:10 Roffles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 15:07 Capped wrote:
Lol wtf is going on in here xD

Can someone fill me in about bly? Ive been around on and off since like 2011 and i dont know who that fucker is. Actually i think i sorta remember the name zulunation8, but didnt pay enough attention to the subforum to notice what he did?

And why are people talking about 5HIT like he never posts. He's always in here o.O

Bly is the reason why Sufficiency no longer graces these parts of TL.
Bly is also the reason why Ketara and PX post shit every day.

Real talk.

Wouldn't expect any less from you lol.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Ryuu314
Profile Joined October 2009
United States12679 Posts
August 01 2013 06:12 GMT
#833
On August 01 2013 14:57 Ketara wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 14:51 Ryuu314 wrote:
On August 01 2013 14:45 Ketara wrote:
On August 01 2013 14:41 wei2coolman wrote:
Just drank pocari sweat. Pretty good imo. It's a less sweet non carbonated version of squirt. No gosu eye twitch though.


Asia has really odd sodas.

When I was in South Korea I had an aloe "soda" that actually had chunks of aloe in it that tasted absolutely goddamn amazing. Apparently it's also really good for an upset stomach.

However, Squirt is gross man. I used to drink that shit when I was a kid, I tried one about a year ago and I think it took a week off my life.

You can get aloe in the states. Jsut gotta go to Korean markets and/or Chinese markets. Ranch 99 has 'em. Iirc they're literally called "Aloe". They're called Aloe Vera.
http://i00.i.aliimg.com/photo/106572660/aloe_vera_drink.jpg


I don't think that's quite the one I had, the one I had actually had chunks of the plant floating around in it.

Prob similar though, was really really good.

They do have chunks in the drink. You just can't really see 'em in the picture. There's a few different brands, but Aloe Vera is the most common one.
kainzero
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States5211 Posts
August 01 2013 06:14 GMT
#834
bly was participating in inhouses a while back, but I think he said here that he got burned out after a fierce push to become arranged 5 challenger and failing.
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
August 01 2013 06:14 GMT
#835
RanDom comment of the day number 2: I think supports get punished for the power of wards.
Freeeeeeedom
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 01 2013 06:14 GMT
#836
On August 01 2013 15:10 Roffles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 15:07 Capped wrote:
Lol wtf is going on in here xD

Can someone fill me in about bly? Ive been around on and off since like 2011 and i dont know who that fucker is. Actually i think i sorta remember the name zulunation8, but didnt pay enough attention to the subforum to notice what he did?

And why are people talking about 5HIT like he never posts. He's always in here o.O

Bly is the reason why Sufficiency no longer graces these parts of TL.
Bly is also the reason why Ketara and PX post shit every day.

Real talk.

You don't talk enough imo.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
vvSiegvv
Profile Joined March 2010
United States364 Posts
August 01 2013 06:16 GMT
#837
On August 01 2013 15:10 GhandiEAGLE wrote:

Srs, everyone in GD is high today :|


This is how I feel sometimes when we move the GD towards.....dare I say it.......

+ Show Spoiler +
pokemon
+ Show Spoiler +
don't hate me MoonBear i love pokemon
vvSiegvv
Profile Joined March 2010
United States364 Posts
August 01 2013 06:17 GMT
#838
On August 01 2013 15:14 cLutZ wrote:
RanDom comment of the day number 2: I think supports get punished for the power of wards.


So wards are why we can't have nice things?
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
August 01 2013 06:19 GMT
#839
On August 01 2013 15:14 cLutZ wrote:
RanDom comment of the day number 2: I think supports get punished for the power of wards.

I feel like that's the one thing we actually all agree on xD
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
August 01 2013 06:23 GMT
#840
On August 01 2013 15:19 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 15:14 cLutZ wrote:
RanDom comment of the day number 2: I think supports get punished for the power of wards.

I feel like that's the one thing we actually all agree on xD

Don't forget that we all think Rivington is the best caster in North America.
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 331 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 92
Codebar 62
Reynor 58
TKL 6
RotterdaM 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65273
Bisu 2454
FanTaSy 999
Stork 962
Rush 840
hero 619
Snow 225
firebathero 196
Sharp 132
Mind 106
[ Show more ]
Free 71
Sexy 64
Sea.KH 61
Pusan 58
ToSsGirL 45
Trap 38
Bale 28
Mong 27
Hm[arnc] 22
Rock 20
HiyA 20
Terrorterran 18
Aegong 17
yabsab 16
zelot 11
Noble 10
Sacsri 9
scan(afreeca) 9
soO 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Shine 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9863
Dendi884
Counter-Strike
fl0m2659
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King67
Other Games
singsing2260
Liquid`RaSZi1410
Beastyqt741
B2W.Neo667
Mlord514
olofmeister447
Happy385
Khaldor368
KnowMe273
Hui .219
crisheroes171
Chillindude68
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV263
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• HeavenSC 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony7
• niya90s 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV503
League of Legends
• Nemesis3615
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1230
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
8m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 8m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 8m
OSC
8h 8m
Replay Cast
8h 8m
OSC
21h 8m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.