• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:41
CEST 04:41
KST 11:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8446 users

[Patch 3.10: Yimake Patch] General Discussion - Page 250

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 248 249 250 251 252 331 Next
No more bad posting
LaNague
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany9118 Posts
August 14 2013 17:13 GMT
#4981
group stages will be boring stomps, id go to the finals.
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-14 17:34:32
August 14 2013 17:23 GMT
#4982
If it's your first one, def do the grand finals. That's what every moment of season 3 has led to.

If you wanna socialize and mingle with teams and become a coach for some team, go to as many group stages as you can!

Edit: Thanks for the following up on clarification!
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
August 14 2013 17:23 GMT
#4983
Finals > Semis > Groups

For you, caelym, Semis by far, it seems.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Feartheguru
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada1334 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-14 17:35:01
August 14 2013 17:33 GMT
#4984
On August 15 2013 01:37 Alaric wrote:
So you can say "they followed up my initiation with <their stuff>" to indicate what they did, and "they followed upon my initiation" to indicate when they did it? Thanks.

Also how come I have so much trouble dealing with Vlad as Irelia? Isn't the match-up supposed to be quite even, or did the s3 changes in general gimp her that much that she just loses it? He rushed Wraith Spirit off of boots start, but after that he went straight for mercs which bring nothing to the match-up except reducing my slow, and even with Spectre's Cowl+Cutlass (and MR quints) I'd drop around half his health with a full combo (if I get a stun) w/o ult nor ignite, then he just spam Q and E on me such that he'd have reversed the health advantage before even half of Hiten Style's cooldown passed.
Can't 100-0 him anyway because of Pool, I'd need to bait it out or drop him so low than next fight I can fight him, chase his pool, and kill him afterwards while tanking the turret and his ult if needed, which is made impossible by how much he sustains between trades.

He even spent a bunch of the lane tanking minion aggro since he was autoing me when he could, but once he had revolver he just outsustained that too on top of the rest.
With Spectre's, MR quints and the sustaim from Hiten+Cutlass I'd have expected better than that. <<


Can you tell me what league you're in? It makes a big difference, eventhough in higher levels irelia is good vs vlad (not so much anymore), in lower levels vlad will almost always beat irelia cause people don't understand moving between attacks. I'm also wondering if you understand Irelia mechanics? As in, Q a minion near him that's almost dead to ge the reset, E, walk beside him W, auto walk auto walk etc. until he pool, then use Q again, auto some more.
Don't sweat the petty stuff, don't pet the sweaty stuff.
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
August 14 2013 17:35 GMT
#4985
On August 15 2013 02:33 Feartheguru wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2013 01:37 Alaric wrote:
So you can say "they followed up my initiation with <their stuff>" to indicate what they did, and "they followed upon my initiation" to indicate when they did it? Thanks.

Also how come I have so much trouble dealing with Vlad as Irelia? Isn't the match-up supposed to be quite even, or did the s3 changes in general gimp her that much that she just loses it? He rushed Wraith Spirit off of boots start, but after that he went straight for mercs which bring nothing to the match-up except reducing my slow, and even with Spectre's Cowl+Cutlass (and MR quints) I'd drop around half his health with a full combo (if I get a stun) w/o ult nor ignite, then he just spam Q and E on me such that he'd have reversed the health advantage before even half of Hiten Style's cooldown passed.
Can't 100-0 him anyway because of Pool, I'd need to bait it out or drop him so low than next fight I can fight him, chase his pool, and kill him afterwards while tanking the turret and his ult if needed, which is made impossible by how much he sustains between trades.

He even spent a bunch of the lane tanking minion aggro since he was autoing me when he could, but once he had revolver he just outsustained that too on top of the rest.
With Spectre's, MR quints and the sustaim from Hiten+Cutlass I'd have expected better than that. <<


Can you tell me what league you're in? It makes a big difference, in lower levels vlad will almost always beat irelia cause people don't understand moving between attacks. I'm also wondering if you understand Irelia mechanics? As in, Q a minion near him that's almost dead to ge the reset, E, walk beside him W, auto walk auto walk etc. until he pool, then use Q again, auto some more.

Alaric never wins games. So something like Copper 4.
God Bless
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-14 17:46:56
August 14 2013 17:44 GMT
#4986
On August 15 2013 01:37 Alaric wrote:
So you can say "they followed up my initiation with <their stuff>" to indicate what they did, and "they followed upon my initiation" to indicate when they did it? Thanks.

Also how come I have so much trouble dealing with Vlad as Irelia? Isn't the match-up supposed to be quite even, or did the s3 changes in general gimp her that much that she just loses it? He rushed Wraith Spirit off of boots start, but after that he went straight for mercs which bring nothing to the match-up except reducing my slow, and even with Spectre's Cowl+Cutlass (and MR quints) I'd drop around half his health with a full combo (if I get a stun) w/o ult nor ignite, then he just spam Q and E on me such that he'd have reversed the health advantage before even half of Hiten Style's cooldown passed.
Can't 100-0 him anyway because of Pool, I'd need to bait it out or drop him so low than next fight I can fight him, chase his pool, and kill him afterwards while tanking the turret and his ult if needed, which is made impossible by how much he sustains between trades.

He even spent a bunch of the lane tanking minion aggro since he was autoing me when he could, but once he had revolver he just outsustained that too on top of the rest.
With Spectre's, MR quints and the sustaim from Hiten+Cutlass I'd have expected better than that. <<

Are you maxing Q or E (second) against vlad? I find Q max is better because the cooldown drops so much that you can re-engage after pool is over. If he drops low enough that he can't shove the wave, he also can't keep up E stacks and you can jump on him with ignite when your shit comes back up. Moving for BORK SV does sound like the right itemization at least. Remember that it's ok to turn it into a farm lane too, especially if he can't really shove freely.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-14 17:50:39
August 14 2013 17:46 GMT
#4987
Y'know I can win games and be dissatisfied with what happened, right? Take the last one: we won, but it was off an invade (killed Udyr, stole his blue, Shen snowballed hard off that) and the game was plagued with dc on both sides—which is another way to say "EUW server seems to be having problems atm, people have been reporting lags and dc".

Other than that I'm Gold I atm and my attack-move is definitely the kind of mechanics I'm bad at. He didn't let me Q to a nearly dead minion because of how he pushed the lane (his jungler came twice around 4 minutes and sat in the bush in between so this let Vlad build up a huge wave w/o sharing exp., and after his first back he just spammed non-stop to push), and I ended up a lil' bit slower than him (hence the Cutlass) because he rushed mercs while I was on boots1 (so around a 10 MS gap).
Last times I played the match-up there was no need for as much stutter-stepping (sometimes none at all) so I guess considering how bad I'm at it and how greedy I am with boots (esp. mercs when I don't value the tenacity especially high in lane, Vlad being a case with his impressive cc) even such a tiny change can make a huge swing in how I perform.
Maybe I should switch back to MS quints on top of working on my mechanics, if I can zone him out (because more autos = more damage = harder for him to just walk back, stand there and faceroll) there should be less need for resistances. I don't really feel comfortable having to rush mercs against a no-cc champ though.


^ I usually max W, put 3 points in E for longer cc, then max Q. In this case he didn't even have to use Pool anyway and it was more the MS that was the problem I think, as he would stay near me regardless, as long as he wouldn't die from QRignite or there was no low-health minion for me to get in E range. Being able to land more autos would have dropped him lower and possibly let me zone him or at least made him wary of trying to sustain by spamming me.
Main problem was that he'd heal back enough while Hiten Style is on cd, and I don't think I'd do enough damage without it to warrant shortening Q cd (it's around the same as Hiten Style at level 1, when used to reach and combo him).
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
August 14 2013 17:49 GMT
#4988
EUW just died 20 minutes ago. 6 DCs in the game.

Thank god the opposing team was awful and couldn't even abuse a lvl3 Annie at 10 minutes (and god they tried, friggin tryhards).
The legend of Darien lives on
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
August 14 2013 17:50 GMT
#4989
On August 15 2013 02:23 NeoIllusions wrote:
Finals > Semis > Groups

For you, caelym, Semis by far, it seems.

I agree. Semis have a good balance of game quality, spectacle, and mingling opportunities. If you live within 1 hour flight though, Finals seem like the best choice if you had to pick one.
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-14 17:51:33
August 14 2013 17:50 GMT
#4990
If you're not upgrading to boots2 or working on stutter stepping, MS quints aren't going to fix anything :x You're just dropping combat stats for stats you aren't using optimally.

Even with him having more MS, you should be getting position to get multiple autos off after jumping onto him.

If you still dont want mercs (make this judgement based on the tenacity requirement of the REST of their team. I think you're underrating the upgrade to mercs when their jungler is udyr + is camping you?) but still want to get boots 2, just get tabi or zerks.
Feartheguru
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada1334 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-14 18:01:38
August 14 2013 17:59 GMT
#4991
On August 15 2013 02:46 Alaric wrote:
Y'know I can win games and be dissatisfied with what happened, right? Take the last one: we won, but it was off an invade (killed Udyr, stole his blue, Shen snowballed hard off that) and the game was plagued with dc on both sides—which is another way to say "EUW server seems to be having problems atm, people have been reporting lags and dc".

Other than that I'm Gold I atm and my attack-move is definitely the kind of mechanics I'm bad at. He didn't let me Q to a nearly dead minion because of how he pushed the lane (his jungler came twice around 4 minutes and sat in the bush in between so this let Vlad build up a huge wave w/o sharing exp., and after his first back he just spammed non-stop to push), and I ended up a lil' bit slower than him (hence the Cutlass) because he rushed mercs while I was on boots1 (so around a 10 MS gap).
Last times I played the match-up there was no need for as much stutter-stepping (sometimes none at all) so I guess considering how bad I'm at it and how greedy I am with boots (esp. mercs when I don't value the tenacity especially high in lane, Vlad being a case with his impressive cc) even such a tiny change can make a huge swing in how I perform.
Maybe I should switch back to MS quints on top of working on my mechanics, if I can zone him out (because more autos = more damage = harder for him to just walk back, stand there and faceroll) there should be less need for resistances. I don't really feel comfortable having to rush mercs against a no-cc champ though.


^ I usually max W, put 3 points in E for longer cc, then max Q. In this case he didn't even have to use Pool anyway and it was more the MS that was the problem I think, as he would stay near me regardless, as long as he wouldn't die from QRignite or there was no low-health minion for me to get in E range. Being able to land more autos would have dropped him lower and possibly let me zone him or at least made him wary of trying to sustain by spamming me.
Main problem was that he'd heal back enough while Hiten Style is on cd, and I don't think I'd do enough damage without it to warrant shortening Q cd (it's around the same as Hiten Style at level 1, when used to reach and combo him).


Boots in top lane is a big no-no. In most cases don't even get basic boots until late-laning phase (lane is decided). Rushing tier 2 boots is pretty awful and should be an autoloss against people your level (except tabi, tabi op). You're giving up 2 dorans for 45 ms? Max Q immediately after W, getting more of E is not worth. You also don't need Hiten style to trade.
Don't sweat the petty stuff, don't pet the sweaty stuff.
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
August 14 2013 17:59 GMT
#4992
On August 15 2013 02:46 Alaric wrote:
Y'know I can win games and be dissatisfied with what happened, right? Take the last one: we won, but it was off an invade (killed Udyr, stole his blue, Shen snowballed hard off that) and the game was plagued with dc on both sides—which is another way to say "EUW server seems to be having problems atm, people have been reporting lags and dc".

Other than that I'm Gold I atm and my attack-move is definitely the kind of mechanics I'm bad at. He didn't let me Q to a nearly dead minion because of how he pushed the lane (his jungler came twice around 4 minutes and sat in the bush in between so this let Vlad build up a huge wave w/o sharing exp., and after his first back he just spammed non-stop to push), and I ended up a lil' bit slower than him (hence the Cutlass) because he rushed mercs while I was on boots1 (so around a 10 MS gap).
Last times I played the match-up there was no need for as much stutter-stepping (sometimes none at all) so I guess considering how bad I'm at it and how greedy I am with boots (esp. mercs when I don't value the tenacity especially high in lane, Vlad being a case with his impressive cc) even such a tiny change can make a huge swing in how I perform.
Maybe I should switch back to MS quints on top of working on my mechanics, if I can zone him out (because more autos = more damage = harder for him to just walk back, stand there and faceroll) there should be less need for resistances. I don't really feel comfortable having to rush mercs against a no-cc champ though.


^ I usually max W, put 3 points in E for longer cc, then max Q. In this case he didn't even have to use Pool anyway and it was more the MS that was the problem I think, as he would stay near me regardless, as long as he wouldn't die from QRignite or there was no low-health minion for me to get in E range. Being able to land more autos would have dropped him lower and possibly let me zone him or at least made him wary of trying to sustain by spamming me.
Main problem was that he'd heal back enough while Hiten Style is on cd, and I don't think I'd do enough damage without it to warrant shortening Q cd (it's around the same as Hiten Style at level 1, when used to reach and combo him).


Why are you expecting to win a lane that was camped during one of its most crucial stages?
Freeeeeeedom
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
August 14 2013 18:02 GMT
#4993
I don't think Galen Center is too shabby either, think last years finals. If I would fly in from across the country or even Europe though, no way I'd pass up Staples.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-14 18:11:09
August 14 2013 18:10 GMT
#4994
I wouldn't call that "camped" when he stayed around 30s for Vlad to build the huge wave and only showed his face without making me burn health/mana/summoners, though. I mean, I tend to whine, but when it comes to jungle interference I'm laxer.
I wasn't really denied cs either (maybe 1-2 for which I got exp), only made unable to keep the wave balanced so I could fight in it if needed.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
IMoperator
Profile Joined October 2011
4476 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-14 18:16:00
August 14 2013 18:15 GMT
#4995
Is it true that you gain elo faster when you pick one champ and completely master them? Or is it better to have a few champs that you're pretty good at in order to counter pick or that would be better in some comps? Also, I wan to find a champ to play to diamond from plat 1, but the only champ I really enjoy playing and could play every game is TF, and he's either banned or they pick Fizz against me (fuck that fish, seriously). I wanna find another champ but nobody is as fun to me
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
August 14 2013 18:19 GMT
#4996
Then you must overcome adversity and conquer plat as a master TF player. Sounds more rewarding than just being Diamond
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-14 18:26:27
August 14 2013 18:24 GMT
#4997
On August 15 2013 03:10 Alaric wrote:
I wouldn't call that "camped" when he stayed around 30s for Vlad to build the huge wave and only showed his face without making me burn health/mana/summoners, though. I mean, I tend to whine, but when it comes to jungle interference I'm laxer.
I wasn't really denied cs either (maybe 1-2 for which I got exp), only made unable to keep the wave balanced so I could fight in it if needed.

That's still giving vlad an edge at a really critical early game time. It's vlad's most dangerous time in lane (levels 3-5, basically). If you can turn it around at 5 or 6, then you can, but remember that if vlad gets 9 unmolested you will probably NEVER kill him, his damage and healing with level 9 + revolver rises to unreasonable levels to bother trying to win 1v1 anymore. Just get your core items and use Irelia's superior midgame roam to create picks, contest red/blue buffs, etc.

I'm not trying to say rush merc treads, but you do need boots at all ever. They shouldn't be the deciding factor in winning trades, combat stats will provide much more. You have the right idea with the bilgewater slow. But if you're jumping on him, chunking him to half health or forcing a pool with Hiten + combo, then you're backing off and letting him Q/E the creeps... of course he'll get most of that health back by the time hiten comes back up. It's very worth blowing ignite on vlad even if its not a kill if you can just force him out of lane with it - exp advantage is more important than gold advantage with him (which it sounds like he had due to the udyr interaction)

(You ARE in fact allowed to auto attack people with hiten on cooldown!)


MS quints are a terrible idea though.
IMoperator
Profile Joined October 2011
4476 Posts
August 14 2013 18:26 GMT
#4998
On August 15 2013 03:19 mordek wrote:
Then you must overcome adversity and conquer plat as a master TF player. Sounds more rewarding than just being Diamond

idk how that is possible though lol, he's still banned ~75% of my games even though he was nerfed quite hard, AND he gets counterpicked super easily. I would love to play TF a whole bunch, but after having my anus ravaged by Ahri or Fizz it makes me dread first picking TF.
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
August 14 2013 18:28 GMT
#4999
The always banned thing is problematic. You should try 1v1'ing a high level fizz/ahri player and figure out how to salvage the match up. Then whenever TF is open you win
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
August 14 2013 18:31 GMT
#5000
On August 15 2013 03:15 IMoperator wrote:
Is it true that you gain elo faster when you pick one champ and completely master them? Or is it better to have a few champs that you're pretty good at in order to counter pick or that would be better in some comps? Also, I wan to find a champ to play to diamond from plat 1, but the only champ I really enjoy playing and could play every game is TF, and he's either banned or they pick Fizz against me (fuck that fish, seriously). I wanna find another champ but nobody is as fun to me


It depends on how best you learn. Some people get insights into the game by sticking with one champion and observing how different situations vary around that fixed point. Other people get insights by triangulating from a variety of champions. Either way, the point is generally to be learning something useful whatever you are doing.

The surest way to gain Elo is to learn. The fastest way is to learn quickly.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Prev 1 248 249 250 251 252 331 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta34
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 138
ProTech132
FoxeR 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1873
Shuttle 1465
Artosis 597
Dewaltoss 45
NaDa 29
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm187
LuMiX0
League of Legends
Doublelift3803
Counter-Strike
taco 549
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox584
Other Games
summit1g7929
WinterStarcraft349
C9.Mang0300
ViBE123
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur251
Upcoming Events
OSC
20h 19m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 7h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 14h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 16h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.