• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:48
CEST 14:48
KST 21:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8970 users

[Patch 1.0.0.150: Shadow Isles] General Discussion - Page…

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 208 209 210 211 212 310 Next
Sausafeg
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom54 Posts
November 05 2012 18:54 GMT
#4181
On November 06 2012 02:42 BlackPaladin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2012 00:50 WaveofShadow wrote:
Ok need some advice here. Not sure if there is even any advice more my situation but I want to see if there's anything useful people can come up with.

I'm currently 1440, record high elo. I want to try and hit 1500 tonight.
Knowing that they usually shut down ranked games around 2:30 am EST and I can start playing from maybe around 7:30-8:00 PM that gives me approximately 6-7 hours of ranked games.
I need to win 5 games for 12 points each, or more if I get unlucky with 11 point wins or I lose a bunch.
Assuming 45 min per game at 6 hours (conservative estimate, maybe I'll get more) that gives me 8 games.
This means I can likely only lose one, forcing me to win 6 more games to hit that 1500 before time runs out.
I have a solid champion for each role and my winrates lately reflect as such.

I'm being pretty optimistic about this (which is really surprising considering my usual outlook, for people who know me), but I don't like the fact that my recent massive winstreak has gotten my hopes up about attaining solo queue gold. I think what I'm going to try to do is figure out at which point during the night a loss or extended game will effectively ruin my chances of attaining gold so I can relax.

I know this is a weird post/rant but I'm just trying to get in the right mindset. Any advice/thoughts or is this too inane?


I believe in you wave; follow the golden elo road
I probably can't get gold. Only have internet for like 3 hours at night and am around the same elo as you gggggg ;-;
Get gold for the both of us.


I've had a really sad case in terms of trying to gain gold. I had a few weeks before the end of September which was my best chance of gaining gold because I was going to uni in October. I kept oscillating in elo but gradually I moved closer and closer to 1500, mostly playing leona or jungle lee. I got to 1486 and managed to win that game only to find out that I got +13 elo to 1499 . I then continued to lose the next game and spiral back down to around 1430-1450 in disappointment as I ran out of time to play.

I'm so sad . I'm not like super mad and ragey about it but I'm pretty disappointed, as I haven't had nearly as much time to play at uni, so my ranking's decayed to about 1400.
Eladir
Profile Joined September 2011
Greece467 Posts
November 05 2012 19:05 GMT
#4182
^You shouldn't tunnel vision so much on your elo rating. Focus on just improving overall and increase in elo will come naturally. Learn to play solo lanes, it's much easier to win games that way.
There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance. -Socrates
CardG
Profile Joined March 2011
France131 Posts
November 05 2012 19:17 GMT
#4183
A bunch of friends and me tried to go and reach gold by playing 5v5 ranked but we were mostly against 1700-1900 elos and got crushed badly >_< mostly because our bot wasnt that solid and mid is shaky, they had also better team fighting decisions etc ...

Meanwhile i tried soloQ and was able to reach 1500 from 1200 in like 3 w-e by mostly playing jungle (rengar, lee, olaf, mao kai) and mid (orianna) ... and some of my friends are now trying soloQ and they're like 1450 cause they never played ranked since their 10 first ranked games and are finally ragin cause of elo hell X)

And since this elo rush, i've noticed that i really improved my game sense, im just playing more calmly and not burn flash when a gank come, try more brainy/sneaky moves etc ... Still do some stupid errors, but i'm learning from it ^^
Sausafeg
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom54 Posts
November 05 2012 19:20 GMT
#4184
On November 06 2012 04:05 Eladir wrote:
^You shouldn't tunnel vision so much on your elo rating. Focus on just improving overall and increase in elo will come naturally. Learn to play solo lanes, it's much easier to win games that way.


Yeah normally I don't bother too much about it, but that time, when I knew I was limited in time, I wanted to try and get the janna skin asap and was kinda sad at how close I got.

Also I ended up playing a lot of lee sin just because jungle was often one of the only spots left. Then somehow I had a pretty big win rate with lee so I started to play him a bit more.
Inschato
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Canada1349 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-05 20:13:43
November 05 2012 19:36 GMT
#4185
Screw solo lanes, support is the way to go, so much easier to carry bot lane as a good support than as a good ad carry (Incidentally, I'm probably just not as good at ad carry compared to support). (Soraka: 60%, Janna: 57.1%, Sona: 58.3%, Taric: 63.6%, Alistar: Edit 50%, ha!, Lulu: 66.7%, Blitzcrank: 100%)
3.
HereAndNow
Profile Joined October 2011
United States185 Posts
November 05 2012 19:46 GMT
#4186
On November 06 2012 04:36 Inschato wrote:
Screw solo lanes, support is the way to go, so much easier to carry bot lane as a good support than as a good ad carry (Incidentally, I'm probably just not as good at ad carry compared to support). (Soraka: 60%, Janna: 57.1%, Sona: 58.3%, Taric: 63.6%, Alistar: 42.9% ~_~, Lulu: 66.7%, Blitzcrank: 100%)

Support is also nice because if your AD is bad and keeps being bad after you point it out and try to help, you can just tell them to go fuck themselves and hang out in a different lane. If the AD doesn't want to cooperate with Soraka, the AP can enjoy infinite mana. If they can't understand how to play with Taric/Alistar/Blitz, I'll roam around and help the jungle or top with stuns and auras. Supports are the ultimate wild cards.
Nikon
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bulgaria5710 Posts
November 05 2012 19:51 GMT
#4187
Man, reading all the Gold sob stories makes me feel bad... I was sub-1400 for ages to prevent decay and when they announced the tier changes I just got gold and I haven't ranked ever since...
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-05 19:53:47
November 05 2012 19:51 GMT
#4188
On November 06 2012 03:54 Sausafeg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2012 02:42 BlackPaladin wrote:
On November 06 2012 00:50 WaveofShadow wrote:
Ok need some advice here. Not sure if there is even any advice more my situation but I want to see if there's anything useful people can come up with.

I'm currently 1440, record high elo. I want to try and hit 1500 tonight.
Knowing that they usually shut down ranked games around 2:30 am EST and I can start playing from maybe around 7:30-8:00 PM that gives me approximately 6-7 hours of ranked games.
I need to win 5 games for 12 points each, or more if I get unlucky with 11 point wins or I lose a bunch.
Assuming 45 min per game at 6 hours (conservative estimate, maybe I'll get more) that gives me 8 games.
This means I can likely only lose one, forcing me to win 6 more games to hit that 1500 before time runs out.
I have a solid champion for each role and my winrates lately reflect as such.

I'm being pretty optimistic about this (which is really surprising considering my usual outlook, for people who know me), but I don't like the fact that my recent massive winstreak has gotten my hopes up about attaining solo queue gold. I think what I'm going to try to do is figure out at which point during the night a loss or extended game will effectively ruin my chances of attaining gold so I can relax.

I know this is a weird post/rant but I'm just trying to get in the right mindset. Any advice/thoughts or is this too inane?


I believe in you wave; follow the golden elo road
I probably can't get gold. Only have internet for like 3 hours at night and am around the same elo as you gggggg ;-;
Get gold for the both of us.


I've had a really sad case in terms of trying to gain gold. I had a few weeks before the end of September which was my best chance of gaining gold because I was going to uni in October. I kept oscillating in elo but gradually I moved closer and closer to 1500, mostly playing leona or jungle lee. I got to 1486 and managed to win that game only to find out that I got +13 elo to 1499 . I then continued to lose the next game and spiral back down to around 1430-1450 in disappointment as I ran out of time to play.

I'm so sad . I'm not like super mad and ragey about it but I'm pretty disappointed, as I haven't had nearly as much time to play at uni, so my ranking's decayed to about 1400.


The stupid thing is that I don't care about elo, I just like the janna skin lolol. And i was 1600 but I don't really care about ranked much. I just play this game for fun, not really competitively, and i stopped playing ranked when I *wanted* to do 5's more with the tl team, which didn't really amount to much b/c of everyone's schedules followed by living situation getting shittier. I don't really have as much fun being super tryhard either zzzz. But then riot was like "oh yeah we're going to use your top elo but RESET it....cause fuck you" after my elo decayed for not playing ranked for like 6 months lol. So ggggggg riot.

On November 06 2012 02:57 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2012 02:29 Mondeezy wrote:
So does the season end tonight at midnight, or can we play tomorrow too? I'm a couple of wins from gold but don't get home until like 9pm pacific time...so unless I win 3 in a row I might get jewed out of the Janna skin

I don't approve of your choice of language but yeah. Same issue.

Show nested quote +
I believe in you wave; follow the golden elo road
I probably can't get gold. Only have internet for like 3 hours at night and am around the same elo as you gggggg ;-;
Get gold for the both of us.

Only 3 hours? Why?
Also we should totally duo. I'm sure that would go well.


Living situations. I'd rather not go into it. I mainly post on here using my phone though. Maybe we could duo but not sure if I will have the time, and I wouldn't want to fuck up and pull you down by accident, considering I don't play much. x_x
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-05 19:55:28
November 05 2012 19:53 GMT
#4189
yeah i never play ranked except for rewards, when they announced it I just popped right up there. now I feel kind of bad because I haven't brought any TL bros up with me

It's like, everyone rages in ranked, and I don't have any more fun than playing a normal, so what is the point?
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-05 19:59:21
November 05 2012 19:57 GMT
#4190
My strategies that have worked on my recent climb: (might just be luck and/or coincidence due to relatively small sample size, or something finally clicking with me, who knows)

Mid: Eve and Viktor - Eve because people don't even know how to deal with a roaming mid they can SEE, never mind one they can't. Grab Boots 2 and a ring/Kage and wreak havoc on all da lanez. Viktor if I'm going to be in for the long haul: farm like a boss, follow when enemy roam, look for opportunities. Generally a harder game for me and requires a little more skill than loleve

Top: Rumble. So abusive, Only go super aggro when you know you're safe because he's kinda easy to gank but after 6 even if they tower dive you, you'll get a kill with equalizer. Hard countered by a few tops but can still farm decently and generally outscales a lot of those counters.

AD: Graves. Not super high skillcap, high burst and safe farming with a medium escape. Overall just farm like crazy; if your support is real good then you'll get kills and snowball to a win.

Support: Zyra. People at my elo don't see this so don't know what to do. Set kills up for your AD with E/plants. Hell, when you bait you can even sacrifice yourself to get a double kill for the AD/jungler thanks to your passive.

Jungler: Skarner. Probably the hardest role in terms of carrying because it still requires your lanes don't absolutely all fail at the same time. Ganks are really strong though and with ult you can literally drag ganks to your teammates.

Oh, and for the record, I already technically have gold, but I wanted to get specifically solo queue gold for a couple reasons. Extra icon yeah, but mostly because I promised myself I'd do better than the silver I got last season and yet this season i still pussed out and didn't play much. I think I've finally (mostly) gotten over the ladder fear but it's probably too little too late.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Sabin010
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1892 Posts
November 05 2012 19:59 GMT
#4191
On November 06 2012 03:45 Promises wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2012 03:00 MooMooMugi wrote:
Verdict of mid Sejuani: Dont play her unless you're scarra


Wait what? Scarra played Sejuani?
To be honest tho, I think Sejuani isnt a bad champion, she just has some fairly obvious glaring issues.
1. Mana. To clear decently quickly you burn like half your mana-bar on wraiths. This is ridiculous. Halving all the mana costs on Sejuani, at least early on, would help a lot.
2. Early base stats. I don't know of any jungler that starts cloth 5pots and still end up without pots and low health at level 4, exept for Sejuani. She could do with a boost in base stats so that her early jungle isnt so insanely shit.

I think just fixing these two would slightly fix the horrible early game that Sejuani has at the moment, and altho she'll stay vulnerable to counterjungling there are more champions that have that flaw. Her ult is very good, and I think she can be quite a good jungler/tank late game, the problem is just getting there. It could be argued that she also needs some CDR on her charge, but I'm not sure if the above 2 changes alone wouldnt be enough.


What runes and masteries are you using? I can get double buff and lvl 4 with just regen pendant one pot.
Irave
Profile Joined October 2010
United States9965 Posts
November 05 2012 20:00 GMT
#4192
On November 06 2012 04:53 UniversalSnip wrote:
yeah i never play ranked except for rewards, when they announced it I just popped right up there. now I feel kind of bad because I haven't brought any TL bros up with me

It's like, everyone rages in ranked, and I don't have any more fun than playing a normal, so what is the point?

Agreed so much, draft pick normal was a savior.
Sandster
Profile Joined November 2006
United States4054 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-05 20:14:25
November 05 2012 20:11 GMT
#4193
On November 06 2012 04:57 WaveofShadow wrote:
Jungler: Skarner. Probably the hardest role in terms of carrying because it still requires your lanes don't absolutely all fail at the same time. Ganks are really strong though and with ult you can literally drag ganks to your teammates.


I disagree with this - jungle absolute DOMINATES games sub 1400 elo. People don't farm well, so you have comparatively higher farm, and wards/positioning make it easy for you to gank. People also don't position and target properly during and before team fights. Yeah if all lanes fail you lose, but same can be said of any lane because the other jungler will camp your lane while your other two lanes fail. Pick a tanky jungle with solid damage output like Skarner/Udyr/Mundo/Amumu etc and laugh as you completely carry games. Guys like Naut, Maokai, or Shyvana are good too but not having your own cc, or having low damage, means you have to rely on your lanes more.

These jungles also have another huge advantage - they let you initiate as you see fit. Lots of games are decided by people getting caught or initiating at bad times, which you now have control of.

As for your other roles - Zyra I can definitely see why she's a strong support. Other good ones are Blitz, Leona, Sona. Ezreal is definitely strong if you know how to play him; with a Phage he's the least team-reliant AD in the game. Any AP with roaming potential is good, so the ones you listed + Kat + Ahri are popular now. Top I feel like you can play anyone can dive their team - Shen, Malphite, Jax, Darius, Irelia, etc are current popular choices.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-05 20:26:28
November 05 2012 20:21 GMT
#4194
On November 06 2012 05:11 Sandster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2012 04:57 WaveofShadow wrote:
Jungler: Skarner. Probably the hardest role in terms of carrying because it still requires your lanes don't absolutely all fail at the same time. Ganks are really strong though and with ult you can literally drag ganks to your teammates.


I disagree with this - jungle absolute DOMINATES games sub 1400 elo. People don't farm well, so you have comparatively higher farm, and wards/positioning make it easy for you to gank. People also don't position and target properly during and before team fights. Yeah if all lanes fail you lose, but same can be said of any lane because the other jungler will camp your lane while your other two lanes fail. Pick a tanky jungle with solid damage output like Skarner/Udyr/Mundo/Amumu etc and laugh as you completely carry games. Guys like Naut, Maokai, or Shyvana are good too but not having your own cc, or having low damage, means you have to rely on your lanes more.

These jungles also have another huge advantage - they let you initiate as you see fit. Lots of games are decided by people getting caught or initiating at bad times, which you now have control of.

As for your other roles - Zyra I can definitely see why she's a strong support. Other good ones are Blitz, Leona, Sona. Ezreal is definitely strong if you know how to play him; with a Phage he's the least team-reliant AD in the game. Any AP with roaming potential is good, so the ones you listed + Kat + Ahri are popular now. Top I feel like you can play anyone can dive their team - Shen, Malphite, Jax, Darius, Irelia, etc are current popular choices.

I suppose I could've made it clearer in that those are the champions in the specific roles that are working for ME. Obviously there are other choices that work equally well or better. As for jungling, I have personally found it to be one of the hardest roles to carry in since Season 1, but that may very well be just me. Doesn't mean i don't recommend it for people who are better at it than me.

Edit: Completely agree with BP's post below about draft normals. So much harder and ragey than ranked imo.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
November 05 2012 20:22 GMT
#4195
On November 06 2012 05:00 Irave wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2012 04:53 UniversalSnip wrote:
yeah i never play ranked except for rewards, when they announced it I just popped right up there. now I feel kind of bad because I haven't brought any TL bros up with me

It's like, everyone rages in ranked, and I don't have any more fun than playing a normal, so what is the point?

Agreed so much, draft pick normal was a savior.


Eww draft pick normals are too close to ranked. Full of super ragey kids who aren't good enough for ranked and yet are super tryhard. So they end up playing shitty and then blaming everyone else for 20 mins. They also like to say that "you should play blind pick if you just want to play for fun" even though you only played draft normals so you had no gay mirror matchups. ;o
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
Inschato
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Canada1349 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-05 20:45:47
November 05 2012 20:28 GMT
#4196
My client just broke for no apparent reason. Loading screen got stuck at 97%, reopened the client, it got stuck at 29% and is now creeping up 1% every minute or so. This is easily the buggiest patch I've ever played in between that and the transparent minimap icons bug.. shame this time it's going to cost me Elo.

Edit: Okay I did finally get into the game 5 minutes late.. to discover it's annie support, and she's terrible. So a free win anyway. Having a good day so far. (4-0)
3.
CardG
Profile Joined March 2011
France131 Posts
November 05 2012 21:11 GMT
#4197
I just hate people playing amumu ...

They think they can just freely ult engage and that they did their job ... no.

"oh guys, wtf, where are you? i engaged 3 of them and no one followed..."

"yeah dude, u engaged them solo while we were way behind u -_-"

Once i saw an amumu come to defend our tower, ulted 5 of them, and ran away... we were all dead at that time >_> and then, we barely won a team fight when they dived our nexus tower, if he had his ult, we would have aced them and won the game ...

Just fkn hate them, they think they're boss when they ult, but no.

And when they are in front of me, just pick lee/olaf/rengar any high damage jungler, and just go for 1st blood on his red, and then ward his jungle and kill him over and over cause hey, its soloQ ...
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
November 05 2012 21:14 GMT
#4198
Yea jungle is definitely the easiest role to noob crush with.

Avoid bot lane at all costs, you'll get the most random champs for supports and get no peels in teamfights, its also the lane that most smurfs will duo in.
I come in for the scraps
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
November 05 2012 21:21 GMT
#4199
On November 06 2012 04:57 WaveofShadow wrote:
My strategies that have worked on my recent climb: (might just be luck and/or coincidence due to relatively small sample size, or something finally clicking with me, who knows)

Mid: Eve and Viktor - Eve because people don't even know how to deal with a roaming mid they can SEE, never mind one they can't. Grab Boots 2 and a ring/Kage and wreak havoc on all da lanez. Viktor if I'm going to be in for the long haul: farm like a boss, follow when enemy roam, look for opportunities. Generally a harder game for me and requires a little more skill than loleve

Top: Rumble. So abusive, Only go super aggro when you know you're safe because he's kinda easy to gank but after 6 even if they tower dive you, you'll get a kill with equalizer. Hard countered by a few tops but can still farm decently and generally outscales a lot of those counters.

AD: Graves. Not super high skillcap, high burst and safe farming with a medium escape. Overall just farm like crazy; if your support is real good then you'll get kills and snowball to a win.

Support: Zyra. People at my elo don't see this so don't know what to do. Set kills up for your AD with E/plants. Hell, when you bait you can even sacrifice yourself to get a double kill for the AD/jungler thanks to your passive.

Jungler: Skarner. Probably the hardest role in terms of carrying because it still requires your lanes don't absolutely all fail at the same time. Ganks are really strong though and with ult you can literally drag ganks to your teammates.

Oh, and for the record, I already technically have gold, but I wanted to get specifically solo queue gold for a couple reasons. Extra icon yeah, but mostly because I promised myself I'd do better than the silver I got last season and yet this season i still pussed out and didn't play much. I think I've finally (mostly) gotten over the ladder fear but it's probably too little too late.

I'd say Udyr for the jungle tbh, if you can learn to gank with Udyr you'll be able to gank with any jungle and do it successfully. You can also build double gp5 wits then just roflstomp everyone
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
overt
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States9006 Posts
November 05 2012 21:22 GMT
#4200
On November 06 2012 05:22 BlackPaladin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2012 05:00 Irave wrote:
On November 06 2012 04:53 UniversalSnip wrote:
yeah i never play ranked except for rewards, when they announced it I just popped right up there. now I feel kind of bad because I haven't brought any TL bros up with me

It's like, everyone rages in ranked, and I don't have any more fun than playing a normal, so what is the point?

Agreed so much, draft pick normal was a savior.


Eww draft pick normals are too close to ranked. Full of super ragey kids who aren't good enough for ranked and yet are super tryhard. So they end up playing shitty and then blaming everyone else for 20 mins. They also like to say that "you should play blind pick if you just want to play for fun" even though you only played draft normals so you had no gay mirror matchups. ;o


I kind of wish draft normals was never created as it's what my friend's typically want to play but most of the randoms on my team or the opposing team are idiots who think that because they're playing draft normals they're pro gamers. The only redeeming factor of draft normals is running stupid shit and crushing people with champions that are "trash picks."
Prev 1 208 209 210 211 212 310 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1344
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 275
Rex 89
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56985
Calm 3717
Shuttle 3488
FanTaSy 1578
Bisu 1516
firebathero 367
Stork 333
Mini 286
Hyuk 271
Rush 250
[ Show more ]
Soma 246
EffOrt 230
Zeus 226
Soulkey 178
actioN 157
Last 150
Light 145
ZerO 131
Snow 112
Dewaltoss 67
Mong 66
Killer 65
Barracks 54
Pusan 49
hero 42
JYJ 42
PianO 40
NotJumperer 37
Shinee 37
Free 36
Bale 33
ToSsGirL 31
Hyun 30
Aegong 28
Sharp 27
Shine 26
sorry 19
yabsab 18
HiyA 14
Sacsri 13
Noble 11
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc5882
Dendi629
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1389
kRYSTAL_310
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King112
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko379
Other Games
gofns36261
singsing2055
B2W.Neo845
crisheroes276
hiko236
DeMusliM216
Livibee133
byalli129
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV214
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
12m
OSC
9h 27m
Replay Cast
10h 12m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.