• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:27
CEST 19:27
KST 02:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War255.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8666 users

[Patch 1.0.0.127: Graves] General Discussion - Page 102

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 100 101 102 103 104 177 Next
isM
Profile Joined September 2010
United States735 Posts
October 26 2011 07:19 GMT
#2021
On October 26 2011 13:33 Takkara wrote:
I saw this posted on the LoL boards apparently from Dignitas:

Show nested quote +
Hello,

Apparently, some people are upset because I raised a concern to Chauster about what an admin told me regarding the WCG Qualifier Finals for a trip to Korea. I would like to ask you guys to put down your pitchforks and calm down for a second.

What happened was that we beat CDE in the Winner's Bracket for WCG and they got sent down to Loser's bracket which they beat Curse in and came into Championship which they had to play against us. Going into this, we believed we had a one game advantage, meaning that we had to win one game to Qualify, and that CDE would have to win two in a row. We were feeling good going into it but CDE played amazingly well and crushed us twice in a row. From this point we believed that CDE would indeed be going to Korea and while disappointing, we accepted that we got out played.

The recent issues that have emerged is that someone who participated in WCG Canada told me that the rules they should have used in the Championship round for Canada was a weighted 3 set system, with the winner's bracket having an additional set. I thought that this was curious because everyone believed that the WCG USA was a single set, weighted best of three with a game advantage to the Winner's bracket.

Naturally curious, I sent a WCG admin an email wondering whether the finals were supposed to be single set or three, and received a response telling me that we would have to play an additional set to determine the winner of WCG USA versus CDE. I was naturally shocked about this and brought this up to Chauster in private who was shocked as well, and brought this up to the rest of his team. I simply restate what the WCG admin had told me and while we were both confused, I tried to rationalize why they would have this policy for the Championship match for the National Qualifier even when the rules stated that it would be a single set best of three.

From this point on, things went out of control and people started spouting off nonsense about us trying to cheese out another chance at qualifying for Korea. Make no mistake, we would have loved to go to Korea, but we understand that CDE out played us in the final round and deserve to go. We by no means demanded another set or tried to act shady, I just brought up what the admin told me to Chauster.

I would really appreciate if you guys calm down for a second and reevaluate the situation from our perspective without the bias that obviously angered players from the opposing team may hold. Make no mistake, I would be angry in their situation as well.

Personally, I believe that the admin was simply mistaken and that the finals are finished, and I have sent him a follow up email to please read the rules and make sure what he is telling us is correct. We are waiting on a reply but we are confident that CDE will indeed be going to Korea to represent the United States.

We wish them the best of luck and to have fun in their endeavors. I apologize for the confusion.

Sincerely,
Voyboy of Team Dignitas


I don't have an exact link but saw it in this thread first:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1407841


Its hard to hate Voyboy even if the rest of that team is pretty despicable.
Loose lips sink ships
R04R
Profile Joined March 2009
United States1631 Posts
October 26 2011 07:46 GMT
#2022
Called SOLO TOP OLAF for about 15 queues... all dodging me with eves and twitches or trying to take my spot top... finally get a game...

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
FUCK YEAH REDEMPTION

ô¿ô
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
October 26 2011 07:48 GMT
#2023
I've played solo top olaf many times, is amusing but strictly worse than nasus
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
Treadmill
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada2833 Posts
October 26 2011 07:49 GMT
#2024
On October 26 2011 15:16 Craton wrote:
zz

so disgusted with wcg

Considering everything I'm not even surprised. Honestly I think the e-sports community should just let this tournament die.
barbsq
Profile Joined November 2009
United States5348 Posts
October 26 2011 07:51 GMT
#2025
On October 26 2011 16:48 UniversalSnip wrote:
I've played solo top olaf many times, is amusing but strictly worse than nasus


how can u even compare them o.O
Look at this guy, constantly diluting himself! (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
Ryuu314
Profile Joined October 2009
United States12679 Posts
October 26 2011 07:59 GMT
#2026
On October 26 2011 16:51 barbsq wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2011 16:48 UniversalSnip wrote:
I've played solo top olaf many times, is amusing but strictly worse than nasus


how can u even compare them o.O

I've been beaten by solo top olaf before. Dat E damage is ridic if you don't expect it :O
gtrsrs
Profile Joined June 2010
United States9109 Posts
October 26 2011 08:04 GMT
#2027
On October 26 2011 16:48 UniversalSnip wrote:
I've played solo top olaf many times, is amusing but strictly worse than nasus


yeah, i don't understand this either
olaf will outlane nasus 100% of the time
and they scale similarly with items
and it's not like nasus is a particularly potent top laner so...

what are you trying to say, is what i'm trying to say
i play ... hearthstone =\^.^/= Winterfox
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
October 26 2011 08:08 GMT
#2028
lol they are totally comparable and nasus is a much better laner.
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
October 26 2011 08:11 GMT
#2029
On October 26 2011 16:49 Treadmill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2011 15:16 Craton wrote:
zz

so disgusted with wcg

Considering everything I'm not even surprised. Honestly I think the e-sports community should just let this tournament die.

It's pretty much on the verge of death already.
twitch.tv/cratonz
JackDino
Profile Joined July 2010
Gabon6219 Posts
October 26 2011 08:49 GMT
#2030
Anyone know who jungled for clg in the canada wcg quals, just curious, saint isn't canadian is he?
This isnt Broodwar so I dont owe anyone respect for beating me. -arb
whatsupchan
Profile Joined August 2011
United States61 Posts
October 26 2011 08:54 GMT
#2031
they are comparable because they both have super dmg and super tank but both ridiculously easy to kite
2035
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
October 26 2011 08:57 GMT
#2032
On October 26 2011 17:49 JackDino wrote:
Anyone know who jungled for clg in the canada wcg quals, just curious, saint isn't canadian is he?

oddone
twitch.tv/cratonz
MoonBear
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Straight outta Johto18973 Posts
October 26 2011 12:10 GMT
#2033
On October 26 2011 13:28 sermokala wrote:
I thought we where getting some 9 tailed fox action hero going on at some point. why the fuck would they tease a champ like that and just forget it for a few months?

It was a really early sneak peak because it's based on Korean mythology and was Riot was in Korea for a conference/expo. It's the same principle behind the Wukong sneak peak when Riot was at a big expo in China.

On October 26 2011 14:23 HazMat wrote:
Can we just talk about the awesome new Q particle on ghost Nocturne?

RiotTroyzilla is a pretty cool guy. Eh animates particles and doesn't afraid of anything.

On October 26 2011 15:49 Soloside wrote:
i seriously hope the new dragon champ isn't as broken as DK.

Instawin once DK got lvl 3 ulti. huehue.

Having not really played DotA before, can anyone tell me what exactly DK did/does and why he's so good?

Also, I just want to state for the record again that I'm not a Rioter. So please don't ask me about WCG and stuff. Kk.
ModeratorA dream. Do you have one that has cursed you like that? Or maybe... a wish?
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-26 12:20:49
October 26 2011 12:17 GMT
#2034
On October 26 2011 21:10 MoonBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2011 13:28 sermokala wrote:
I thought we where getting some 9 tailed fox action hero going on at some point. why the fuck would they tease a champ like that and just forget it for a few months?

It was a really early sneak peak because it's based on Korean mythology and was Riot was in Korea for a conference/expo. It's the same principle behind the Wukong sneak peak when Riot was at a big expo in China.

Show nested quote +
On October 26 2011 14:23 HazMat wrote:
Can we just talk about the awesome new Q particle on ghost Nocturne?

RiotTroyzilla is a pretty cool guy. Eh animates particles and doesn't afraid of anything.

Show nested quote +
On October 26 2011 15:49 Soloside wrote:
i seriously hope the new dragon champ isn't as broken as DK.

Instawin once DK got lvl 3 ulti. huehue.

Having not really played DotA before, can anyone tell me what exactly DK did/does and why he's so good?

Also, I just want to state for the record again that I'm not a Rioter. So please don't ask me about WCG and stuff. Kk.

when I played dota back in 6.20-6.52 i think? davion had 4 skills, 1 damage in a cone "dragon breath", 2 a passive which gave him extra armor and HP regeneration, third, a melee stun (long one) with a little damage, last a ulti which turned him into a dragon, giving him ranged attack, lvl 1 ulti dragon gave poison slow effect, lvl 2 gave splash on his attack, lvl 3 gave slash slow (frost effectish) to top this off he had strength attribute so stacking HP on him gave him damage and more rengeration, trololo
I remember not taking lvl 2 ever cus of the lack of slow, lol :D
In the woods, there lurks..
nyxnyxnyx
Profile Joined April 2010
Indonesia2978 Posts
October 26 2011 12:50 GMT
#2035
level 3 ulti gives him bonus movespeed, upgrades his melee attack into a splashed ranged splashing attack which also slows all units in the splash aoe
cool beans
Orodred
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany19 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-26 12:54:09
October 26 2011 12:53 GMT
#2036
On October 26 2011 21:17 Iplaythings wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2011 21:10 MoonBear wrote:
On October 26 2011 13:28 sermokala wrote:
I thought we where getting some 9 tailed fox action hero going on at some point. why the fuck would they tease a champ like that and just forget it for a few months?

It was a really early sneak peak because it's based on Korean mythology and was Riot was in Korea for a conference/expo. It's the same principle behind the Wukong sneak peak when Riot was at a big expo in China.

On October 26 2011 14:23 HazMat wrote:
Can we just talk about the awesome new Q particle on ghost Nocturne?

RiotTroyzilla is a pretty cool guy. Eh animates particles and doesn't afraid of anything.

On October 26 2011 15:49 Soloside wrote:
i seriously hope the new dragon champ isn't as broken as DK.

Instawin once DK got lvl 3 ulti. huehue.

Having not really played DotA before, can anyone tell me what exactly DK did/does and why he's so good?

Also, I just want to state for the record again that I'm not a Rioter. So please don't ask me about WCG and stuff. Kk.

when I played dota back in 6.20-6.52 i think? davion had 4 skills, 1 damage in a cone "dragon breath", 2 a passive which gave him extra armor and HP regeneration, third, a melee stun (long one) with a little damage, last a ulti which turned him into a dragon, giving him ranged attack, lvl 1 ulti dragon gave poison slow effect, lvl 2 gave splash on his attack, lvl 3 gave slash slow (frost effectish) to top this off he had strength attribute so stacking HP on him gave him damage and more rengeration, trololo
I remember not taking lvl 2 ever cus of the lack of slow, lol :D


You forgot to mention that the Ultimate lasts 60 seconds with a 115 sec Cooldown (=up half of the time), that it gave him a damage bonus, a movement speed buff and turned his meele attack into a range attack
Also, the DoT on his lvl1 dragon form worked on buildings which made him into a strong pusher.

I will insta buy the new hero if she resemble Davion(DotA) or Maliken(Hon) even only a little bit. Shapeshifting ultimates = awesome
nyxnyxnyx
Profile Joined April 2010
Indonesia2978 Posts
October 26 2011 13:18 GMT
#2037
female + dragon = instabuy
cool beans
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
October 26 2011 13:44 GMT
#2038
On October 26 2011 16:19 isM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2011 13:33 Takkara wrote:
I saw this posted on the LoL boards apparently from Dignitas:

Hello,

Apparently, some people are upset because I raised a concern to Chauster about what an admin told me regarding the WCG Qualifier Finals for a trip to Korea. I would like to ask you guys to put down your pitchforks and calm down for a second.

What happened was that we beat CDE in the Winner's Bracket for WCG and they got sent down to Loser's bracket which they beat Curse in and came into Championship which they had to play against us. Going into this, we believed we had a one game advantage, meaning that we had to win one game to Qualify, and that CDE would have to win two in a row. We were feeling good going into it but CDE played amazingly well and crushed us twice in a row. From this point we believed that CDE would indeed be going to Korea and while disappointing, we accepted that we got out played.

The recent issues that have emerged is that someone who participated in WCG Canada told me that the rules they should have used in the Championship round for Canada was a weighted 3 set system, with the winner's bracket having an additional set. I thought that this was curious because everyone believed that the WCG USA was a single set, weighted best of three with a game advantage to the Winner's bracket.

Naturally curious, I sent a WCG admin an email wondering whether the finals were supposed to be single set or three, and received a response telling me that we would have to play an additional set to determine the winner of WCG USA versus CDE. I was naturally shocked about this and brought this up to Chauster in private who was shocked as well, and brought this up to the rest of his team. I simply restate what the WCG admin had told me and while we were both confused, I tried to rationalize why they would have this policy for the Championship match for the National Qualifier even when the rules stated that it would be a single set best of three.

From this point on, things went out of control and people started spouting off nonsense about us trying to cheese out another chance at qualifying for Korea. Make no mistake, we would have loved to go to Korea, but we understand that CDE out played us in the final round and deserve to go. We by no means demanded another set or tried to act shady, I just brought up what the admin told me to Chauster.

I would really appreciate if you guys calm down for a second and reevaluate the situation from our perspective without the bias that obviously angered players from the opposing team may hold. Make no mistake, I would be angry in their situation as well.

Personally, I believe that the admin was simply mistaken and that the finals are finished, and I have sent him a follow up email to please read the rules and make sure what he is telling us is correct. We are waiting on a reply but we are confident that CDE will indeed be going to Korea to represent the United States.

We wish them the best of luck and to have fun in their endeavors. I apologize for the confusion.

Sincerely,
Voyboy of Team Dignitas


I don't have an exact link but saw it in this thread first:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1407841


Its hard to hate Voyboy even if the rest of that team is pretty despicable.


Pretty mature for his age. Only critique is the overuse of "mistake" in some form in his post
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
SQWKZ
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland720 Posts
October 26 2011 13:45 GMT
#2039
On October 26 2011 07:59 UniversalSnip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2011 05:53 SQWKZ wrote:
Could anyone summarize Wukong for me? What's his power curve in the game (early to mid to late)? I'd also like to know about some special lane matchups you should pay attention to - like who gives you a hard time etc.

I'm looking to invest in a new top lane melee, and monkey looks interesting, but I have a hard time choosing. Can't afford all these 6300ip champs ffs. I'm also too impatient to wait for free weeks.


I have no idea how good his early game is because everyone I've laned him against has been terrible, if he CAN lane with good play that's good enough though.

His mid and late game are very powerful, most bruisers have ad spell scaling rather than autoattack scaling and autoattacks curve harder. Has a dash, and his W is like a spellshield. Most importantly he has the best ult in the game, it's as powerful as mumu/galio/etc ults but on a much shorter cooldown. Honestly if his other skills are not up to par (and they seem quite good to me) and they buff them until they are, it's gonna expose how unfair his ult is and how severely the cd needs a nerf.


Dang this thread moves fast, but I wanted to thank y'alls for the input - much appreciated.

I think they are going to up the Q ratio, to make it more worthwile lategame. Dunno if that will make him get picked, acknowledged, and subsequently nerfed, but he looks to be what I'm looking for anyways.
So zen.
Phrost
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States4008 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-26 13:47:56
October 26 2011 13:46 GMT
#2040
On October 26 2011 21:10 MoonBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2011 13:28 sermokala wrote:
I thought we where getting some 9 tailed fox action hero going on at some point. why the fuck would they tease a champ like that and just forget it for a few months?

It was a really early sneak peak because it's based on Korean mythology and was Riot was in Korea for a conference/expo. It's the same principle behind the Wukong sneak peak when Riot was at a big expo in China.

Show nested quote +
On October 26 2011 14:23 HazMat wrote:
Can we just talk about the awesome new Q particle on ghost Nocturne?

RiotTroyzilla is a pretty cool guy. Eh animates particles and doesn't afraid of anything.

Show nested quote +
On October 26 2011 15:49 Soloside wrote:
i seriously hope the new dragon champ isn't as broken as DK.

Instawin once DK got lvl 3 ulti. huehue.

Having not really played DotA before, can anyone tell me what exactly DK did/does and why he's so good?

Also, I just want to state for the record again that I'm not a Rioter. So please don't ask me about WCG and stuff. Kk.



Dragon knights abilities were something to this effect:
(when not a dragon he was a footman, so sword/shield melee attack kinda guy)

Q dragon breath, cone aoe, decent damage

W dragon tail, stuns for ~ 3 seconds, low damage, almost melee range

E passively increased armor and health regeneration by a significant amount

R turns you into a dragon, giving you a ranged attack and something special depending on what level it was
6 - red dragon - shoot aoe fireballs
12 - green dragon - shoot poison, deals damage over time to units, extra damage to towers
18 - blue dragon - aoe frost attack, slowed movement and attack speed


I could be wrong with exact numbers, but thats the jist of what he did
iamphrost.tumblr.com // http://howtobebettermagicplayer.tumblr.com // twitter @phrost_
Prev 1 100 101 102 103 104 177 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 373
ProTech137
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25765
Calm 4884
Light 172
Barracks 105
Free 100
910 98
Zeus 82
Mind 79
Trap 43
soO 29
[ Show more ]
Aegong 25
ToSsGirL 24
Rock 23
Sexy 15
Sacsri 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9279
XaKoH 363
Counter-Strike
fl0m5692
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby1567
Other Games
singsing2015
FrodaN685
B2W.Neo582
Beastyqt567
mouzStarbuck280
crisheroes276
Livibee186
Hui .165
C9.Mang0133
RotterdaM121
KnowMe95
Trikslyr84
QueenE71
edward25
BRAT_OK 20
MindelVK7
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 18
• Adnapsc2 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• Michael_bg 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2557
Other Games
• Shiphtur811
• imaqtpie260
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 33m
Big Brain Bouts
16h 33m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
23h 33m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 1h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 16h
Patches Events
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.