• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:47
CEST 12:47
KST 19:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double0Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9250 users

[H] BitTorrent shutting off my internet

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Normal
rpf
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States2705 Posts
March 24 2009 20:54 GMT
#1
TL;DR: I downloaded BitTorrent and installed it. Whenever it's running, it'll basically shut my internet off and the only way I can fix it is to unplug my modem and then plug it back in.

My network still says it's active, but I can't connect to anything, have no download or upload rate, and programs like AIM and Skype disconnect. So basically, my computer thinks I have internet, but I don't.

I've tried limiting my download and upload rates with BitTorrent, and that only seemed to help a tiny bit, but my internet still goes down the shitter.

Any ideas?

Oh, and I have Comcast. I'm told that's the problem. ETT?
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." - Sigmund Freud
RaGe
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Belgium9950 Posts
March 24 2009 20:56 GMT
#2
please upload a screenshot of your problem with facebook in the background
Moderatorsometimes I get intimidated by the size of my right testicle
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
March 24 2009 20:56 GMT
#3
On March 25 2009 05:56 RaGe wrote:
please upload a screenshot of your problem with facebook in the background

If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
March 24 2009 20:59 GMT
#4
I had that problem before and just had to switch to a different client
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
ShadowDrgn
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States2497 Posts
March 24 2009 20:59 GMT
#5
On March 25 2009 05:54 rpf wrote:
I've tried limiting my download and upload rates with BitTorrent, and that only seemed to help a tiny bit, but my internet still goes down the shitter.


So you can somewhat browse websites, stay connected to AIM, etc. when you rate limit? You might want to try limiting the number of connections your BitTorrent client uses to somewhere around 50 per torrent and see if that helps.

I have Comcast and have never had problems with BT.
Of course, you only live one life, and you make all your mistakes, and learn what not to do, and that’s the end of you.
rpf
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States2705 Posts
March 24 2009 21:00 GMT
#6
On March 25 2009 05:56 RaGe wrote:
please upload a screenshot of your problem with facebook in the background

Bahaha!

No.
On March 25 2009 05:59 Divinek wrote:
I had that problem before and just had to switch to a different client

Any suggestions?
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." - Sigmund Freud
rpf
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States2705 Posts
March 24 2009 21:01 GMT
#7
On March 25 2009 05:59 ShadowDrgn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2009 05:54 rpf wrote:
I've tried limiting my download and upload rates with BitTorrent, and that only seemed to help a tiny bit, but my internet still goes down the shitter.


So you can somewhat browse websites, stay connected to AIM, etc. when you rate limit? You might want to try limiting the number of connections your BitTorrent client uses to somewhere around 50 per torrent and see if that helps.

I have Comcast and have never had problems with BT.

Nope. Literally, everything craps out. AIM, Skype, and GMail Notifier all disconnect. BitTorrent slows to a crawl, and eventually the upload and download rates hit zero.

My network icon on my taskbar still says I'm connected to the internet, but Firefox can't go anywhere; it will either time out or immediately say there's a problem with my network.
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." - Sigmund Freud
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-24 21:03:28
March 24 2009 21:03 GMT
#8
Yeah I had that problem.
microtorrent (aka utorrent) works well for me.
Why don't you ask 4chan for help again?
No I'm never serious.
statix
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States1760 Posts
March 24 2009 21:04 GMT
#9
Do you have starcraft open while? I was having the same problem when using bittorrent but only when I would have starcraft open for some reason. I forwarded my ports and the problem stopped... :shrug:
SCC-Caliban
pheer
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
5403 Posts
March 24 2009 21:05 GMT
#10
Comcast has measures in place to prevent torrenting. You need to get utorrent and enable protocol encryption. Google it.
Moderator
rpf
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States2705 Posts
March 24 2009 21:05 GMT
#11
On March 25 2009 06:03 Nytefish wrote:
Yeah I had that problem.
microtorrent (aka utorrent) works well for me.
Why don't you ask 4chan for help again?

The thread 404'ed before I could get my internet back up to refresh it. :\
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." - Sigmund Freud
Naib
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Hungary4952 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-24 21:06:18
March 24 2009 21:05 GMT
#12
On March 25 2009 06:05 pheer wrote:
Comcast has measures in place to prevent torrenting. You need to get utorrent and enable protocol encryption. Google it.


Yes, uTorrent is an infinitely better client. Go for it.

Edit: Welcome back rpf. Some hilarity please
Complete the cycle!
fishyjoes
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Germany644 Posts
March 24 2009 21:06 GMT
#13
I'm using uTorrent and i got a similar problem. When it's downloading I can hardly do anything else. And it only downloading with about 40-100kb/sec.
Sometimes this continues even when i close the program. I have to reset my router then to make my internet run smooth again...
infinite fun: http://dagobah.biz/flash/loituma.swf
irishash
Profile Joined November 2008
United States285 Posts
March 24 2009 21:08 GMT
#14
are you using the official bit torrent client? i've heard nothing but problems from the people that have used that. i used bitcomet and now utorrent, heard some fishy things about bitcomet so i switched
rpf
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States2705 Posts
March 24 2009 21:08 GMT
#15
On March 25 2009 06:05 pheer wrote:
Comcast has measures in place to prevent torrenting. You need to get utorrent and enable protocol encryption. Google it.

I have protocol encryption enabled with BitTorrent. That won't do it?
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." - Sigmund Freud
Patriot.dlk
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Sweden5462 Posts
March 24 2009 21:10 GMT
#16
BitTorrent is a really good client but it's crap compared to Utorrent =) I'm sure that will fix your problem

rpf
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States2705 Posts
March 24 2009 21:11 GMT
#17
On March 25 2009 06:06 fishyjoes wrote:
I'm using uTorrent and i got a similar problem. When it's downloading I can hardly do anything else. And it only downloading with about 40-100kb/sec.
Sometimes this continues even when i close the program. I have to reset my router then to make my internet run smooth again...

I don't know why that happens, but everyone I know personally has told me using torrents rapes their connection. I just turn it on to download overnight; I won't have it on while I'm gaming or using the internet.
On March 25 2009 06:08 irishash wrote:
are you using the official bit torrent client? i've heard nothing but problems from the people that have used that. i used bitcomet and now utorrent, heard some fishy things about bitcomet so i switched

I was, but I downloaded uTorrent, and uh, it looks exactly the same. But my internet still works, so whatever.
On March 25 2009 06:05 Naib wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2009 06:05 pheer wrote:
Comcast has measures in place to prevent torrenting. You need to get utorrent and enable protocol encryption. Google it.


Yes, uTorrent is an infinitely better client. Go for it.

Edit: Welcome back rpf. Some hilarity please

Hah, thanks. It shouldn't be long before some troll comes along to make the some old, tired remarks. Just be patient.

F5F5F5...
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." - Sigmund Freud
BuGzlToOnl
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States5918 Posts
March 24 2009 21:12 GMT
#18
Woah, you back...
If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans.
rpf
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States2705 Posts
March 24 2009 21:13 GMT
#19
On March 25 2009 06:10 Patriot.dlk wrote:
BitTorrent is a really good client but it's crap compared to Utorrent =) I'm sure that will fix your problem


So far so good. uTorrent is downloading and uploading stuff faster than BitTorrent did, and I can still use the internet.

By now, BitTorrent would have screwed something up.
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." - Sigmund Freud
rpf
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States2705 Posts
March 24 2009 21:14 GMT
#20
On March 25 2009 06:12 BuGzlToOnl wrote:
Woah, you back...

zomghi~

So why are these programs basically identical? Even uTorrent's options menu has BitTorrent in it.
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." - Sigmund Freud
comabreaded
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
United States2166 Posts
March 24 2009 21:14 GMT
#21
It's probably your router dying due to too many open connections. I had this problem when I had a crappy router. Try lowering the # of global max connections (in utorrent it's under under preferences - bandwidth).
I put the fu in fun
skyglow1
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
New Zealand3962 Posts
March 24 2009 21:16 GMT
#22
Are you using ESET smart security by any chance? I was using ESET and utorrent and the internet would not work at all when utorrent was running because of ESET, but it was a relatively easy thing to fix.
rpf
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States2705 Posts
March 24 2009 21:17 GMT
#23
On March 25 2009 06:16 skyglow1 wrote:
Are you using ESET smart security by any chance? I was using ESET and utorrent and the internet would not work at all when utorrent was running because of ESET, but it was a relatively easy thing to fix.

I have no idea what that is, so probably not.
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." - Sigmund Freud
Oystein
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Norway1602 Posts
March 24 2009 21:18 GMT
#24
I used to have this problem on an old connection some years ago where if I ran more than 3-4 torrents at the same time the entire net just shut down. A friend of mine said it was a common problem on some routers or something. I am noob with computers but maybe you have the same kind of problem and just need to limit the amount of torrents your downloading at the same time.
God Hates a Coward
Frits
Profile Joined March 2003
11782 Posts
March 24 2009 21:18 GMT
#25
[image loading]
rpf
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States2705 Posts
March 24 2009 21:19 GMT
#26
On March 25 2009 06:18 Frits wrote:
[image loading]

Oh, you guys... :3
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." - Sigmund Freud
irishash
Profile Joined November 2008
United States285 Posts
March 25 2009 05:56 GMT
#27
On March 25 2009 06:18 Frits wrote:
[image loading]


ROFL wtf?

found this pic of testie partying hard with some of his closest friends
[image loading]

Fontong
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States6454 Posts
March 25 2009 05:58 GMT
#28
Return of the rpf!
[SECRET FONT] "Dragoon bunker"
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51693 Posts
March 25 2009 06:08 GMT
#29
On March 25 2009 14:56 irishash wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2009 06:18 Frits wrote:
[image loading]


ROFL wtf?

found this pic of testie partying hard with some of his closest friends
[image loading]



eriador in the middle
Commentator
poilord
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Germany3252 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-25 11:32:14
March 25 2009 11:31 GMT
#30
I sometimes get this when I use bittorrent, but once I've restarted my router and gotten a new IP everything works again. Probably has something to do with your ISP or router, but don't take my word on it.
Raithed
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
China7078 Posts
March 25 2009 17:55 GMT
#31
download utorrent instead, bit torrent is outdated and sucks, at any point... im sure the download is whats killing your internet. aka it exceeded.
IzzyCraft
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4487 Posts
March 25 2009 18:30 GMT
#32
Your just opening up too many connections probably flooding your router causing it to reset
I have ass for brains so,
even when I shit I'm droping knowledge.
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
March 25 2009 19:15 GMT
#33
Yeah what router are you using?
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
TopGear
Profile Joined November 2005
United Kingdom796 Posts
March 25 2009 19:20 GMT
#34
I have had this problem (still have it actually). When I got broadband here years ago, they installed this shitty modem box and its the problem, it just can't seem to handle enough data. So i'd have to unplug-replug it in everytime it d/c.

So now I only use uTorrent and only use it in the evenings when I go to bed and it seems to work.. and I have to limit dl at 360kbs as anything over/unlimited goes too fast for my shitty modem to handle. I've heard replacing it fixes this problem, but I have a shitty computer anyway so i might as well wait and buy everything new.
HamerD
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom1922 Posts
March 25 2009 19:36 GMT
#35
On March 25 2009 05:56 RaGe wrote:
please upload a screenshot of your problem with facebook in the background

looool
"Oh no, we've drawn Judge Schneider" "Is that bad?" "Well, he's had it in for me ever since I kinda ran over his dog" "You did?" "Yeah...if you replace the word *kinda* with *repeatedly*...and the word *dog* with son"
Xenixx
Profile Joined June 2008
United States538 Posts
March 25 2009 21:25 GMT
#36
don't know if its been solved yet but what the problem is is this, either your windows is corrupt and a fucking dumb piece of shit (i don't know the exact cause in windows, just reformat) or you're using all your sessions on your modem. EVERY ISP comes with a given amount of sessions, everything you do online uses a session. And a power cycle on your modem would fix this... you can test this theory by connecting another PC during ur primary PC's loss of internet; if it surfs and isnt slow as shit then you aren't out of sessions.

also: restart your computer next time instead of your modem, could just be ur computer.
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
March 25 2009 21:31 GMT
#37
I wish I could ban people for posting terrible advice, 90% of the people in this thread would be gone.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
March 25 2009 21:33 GMT
#38
On March 25 2009 06:00 rpf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2009 05:56 RaGe wrote:
please upload a screenshot of your problem with facebook in the background

Bahaha!

No.
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2009 05:59 Divinek wrote:
I had that problem before and just had to switch to a different client

Any suggestions?

WTF you came back?! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Limit bandwidth, right click on the torrents and set bandwidth allocation. Also set priority to low.
Peace~
nitram
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada5412 Posts
March 26 2009 03:16 GMT
#39
On March 26 2009 06:31 R1CH wrote:
I wish I could ban people for posting terrible advice, 90% of the people in this thread would be gone.

So is utorrent good?
Because I am using Vuze and I have the exact same problem.
These sites might be of more use than a StarCraft site, where the majority of posters look on WCIII as the dense misformed fetus produced during Blizzards latest miscarrige.
ieatkids5
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
United States4628 Posts
March 26 2009 03:22 GMT
#40
On March 26 2009 12:16 nitram wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2009 06:31 R1CH wrote:
I wish I could ban people for posting terrible advice, 90% of the people in this thread would be gone.

So is utorrent good?
Because I am using Vuze and I have the exact same problem.

utorrent is very good
abcb
Profile Joined November 2007
United States136 Posts
March 26 2009 03:34 GMT
#41
did you try to ping or tracert when bt is running to see if it's just slow or that your actual internet has died?

Also I would lower the upload speed way down to see if it fixes the problem.
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-26 03:35:57
March 26 2009 03:35 GMT
#42
I find I have to limit my upload speed to under 20kB/s or I get problems. Which is why I avoid using the TL tracker since my ratio would suck.
No I'm never serious.
rwong48
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States105 Posts
March 26 2009 03:58 GMT
#43
most likely number of connections.
BalloonFight
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States2007 Posts
March 26 2009 04:22 GMT
#44
On March 25 2009 05:56 RaGe wrote:
please upload a screenshot of your problem with facebook in the background


LOLOL, golden
haduken
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Australia8267 Posts
March 26 2009 04:30 GMT
#45
Look into getting a router with QoS and set bittorrent prioties to lowest. This effecitvely means that your browser/game will 'steal' packets from bittorrent traffic when ever it needs to.

Certain programs like utorrent have build in bandwidth throttle but they are not as good as QoS.

Rillanon.au
SweeTLemonS[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
11739 Posts
March 26 2009 04:46 GMT
#46
On March 26 2009 13:22 BalloonFight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2009 05:56 RaGe wrote:
please upload a screenshot of your problem with facebook in the background


LOLOL, golden


I don't understand this. Could someone fill me in please?
I'm never gonna know you now \ But I'm gonna love you anyhow.
OmgIRok
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Taiwan2699 Posts
March 26 2009 04:56 GMT
#47
uTorrent <------

AND LOL ITS rpf


On March 25 2009 05:56 RaGe wrote:
please upload a screenshot of your problem with facebook in the background

^^^ do as RaGe says
"Wanna join my [combo] clan?" "We play turret d competitively"
Badaap
Profile Joined March 2009
Netherlands2 Posts
March 31 2009 09:22 GMT
#48
Have the same problem with uTorrent and installed Vuse. To no avail. It still hangs up after a few minutes and kills my network connection.
Have a second laptop with same OS and service pack (WindowsXP Pro SP3) where I installed Vuse as well and that works like a charm. Downloaded very fast using the default settings of vuse.
I can only conclude the problem is not my router/modem nor anything in the bittorrent clients. Must be a combination of software that causes this but the culprit is probably hard to find.
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
March 31 2009 09:28 GMT
#49
I have this problem too, though I think the problem lies with the router. Stupid WRT54G. Your router is perfectly fine?
POGGERS
Badaap
Profile Joined March 2009
Netherlands2 Posts
March 31 2009 10:25 GMT
#50
I use a cable connection (through a switch) to a Thompson Speedtouch 780 Wireless modem router. I have disabled the wireless on this modem router but do have a Cisco WRT54G wireless router that is functioning as a wireless Gateway only now. Have not tried to download torrents through wireless yet, so can't tell you if that gives a problem. Can only say that my Speedtouch has not given me any troubles yet.
Realpenguin
Profile Joined December 2006
8253 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-31 11:23:36
March 31 2009 11:18 GMT
#51
I have a WRT54G as well, and have been running torrents just fine...
I've used Azureus (2.5), Halite, and uTorrent (1.6) for clients.... no problems at all.

Some google searches brought me some (unconfirmed) solutions:
1. Limit your download/upload speeds/maximum peer connections
2. Change the listening port on your BT client
3. http://www.lvllord.de/?lang=en&url=news - Apply this patch to increase the number of half-open connections (Some people even say to decrease half-open connections. Newer BT clients include this option right off the bat, so try it out)
4. Disabling IP Resolving in your BT client
5. Disabling DHT in your BT client

http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=15992 - 2nd post in this topic has some more suggestions
<Wolfpox> i remember when MVP beat that one guy, and everyone was like 'whoa' except that penguin dude.
floor exercise
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada5847 Posts
March 31 2009 11:27 GMT
#52
limit the amount of connections it can make
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 3
Soma vs JaedongLIVE!
Afreeca ASL 15051
StarCastTV_EN342
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 301
Lowko257
ProTech121
Rex 65
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 10793
EffOrt 5691
BeSt 1642
ZerO 1061
Larva 1009
Hyuk 862
Horang2 723
Hyun 279
Zeus 249
Killer 194
[ Show more ]
Light 184
Stork 170
Barracks 127
Rush 78
Yoon 57
Shinee 46
ToSsGirL 38
Bale 31
Terrorterran 23
Mong 23
Sacsri 21
PianO 19
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
sorry 10
HiyA 7
Noble 6
Dota 2
XaKoH 724
Dendi74
League of Legends
KnowMe33
Counter-Strike
byalli909
Other Games
singsing1855
olofmeister1406
crisheroes246
Sick171
Pyrionflax122
ArmadaUGS53
Mew2King50
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream305
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 205
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 13
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
StarCraft 2
WardiTV5
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH295
• StrangeGG 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1951
• Stunt367
Other Games
• WagamamaTV174
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
13m
Rex65
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 13m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 13m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 13m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.