• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:20
CEST 09:20
KST 16:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9329 users

US Politics Mega-thread - Page 4996

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4994 4995 4996 4997 4998 5994 Next
Now that we have a new thread, in order to ensure that this thread continues to meet TL standards and follows the proper guidelines, we will be enforcing the rules in the OP more strictly. Be sure to give them a complete and thorough read before posting!

NOTE: When providing a source, please provide a very brief summary on what it's about and what purpose it adds to the discussion. The supporting statement should clearly explain why the subject is relevant and needs to be discussed. Please follow this rule especially for tweets.

Your supporting statement should always come BEFORE you provide the source.


If you have any questions, comments, concern, or feedback regarding the USPMT, then please use this thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/website-feedback/510156-us-politics-thread
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44353 Posts
June 05 2025 23:55 GMT
#99901
He’s taking a lot of drugs these days.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
June 06 2025 00:17 GMT
#99902
I didn’t see the crash out coming. Get the popcorn boys
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
Razyda
Profile Joined March 2013
1059 Posts
June 06 2025 00:20 GMT
#99903
On June 06 2025 07:57 WombaT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2025 07:04 Dan HH wrote:
You guys didn't have to write 100 posts countering bad faith defenses of Musk, you could have just waited a few more days for this break-off to spiral out of control and the Trumpers will call him a Nazi themselves once it's convenient

What can I say? I need a hobby. Bit disappointed I might have to find a new one

I think we’d all thought this was a possibility, indeed were hoping something like this might occur.

However, I felt it would be akin to losing your balance on the delicate tightrope between these giant egos. Instead they’ve both gone like, one step and decided ‘fuck it, let’s jump into this chasm below’.

I must confess I was wrong about Elon Musk. He is either dumber than I thought, more arrogant than I thought, or a bit of both. And I already scored him pretty high on those two metrics.

I’m not sure how in the name of almighty Zeus Musk is winning this one, or why he thinks he is?

I mean fuck me it’s hilarious, but what the fuck is he doing lmao? Trump is a man who’ll hold a lifelong grudge for anything other than 100% fealty at times, you’re going to Tweeting that Trump was on Epstein island territory? Really?

Does Musk genuinely not realise that it’s a pre-condition for some of his newer fans that you have to gargle Trump’s bollocks? Or at least not be actively hostile.

If Musk does manage to leverage this to his advantage, I’ll reconsider my perception of him yet again. He’d have to actually be some genius, because it sure as fuck doesn’t make any sense to me.

Or maybe I’m the idiot here? Maybe my suggestion of a more sensible exit plan like ‘Hey we did great work together but I disagree with this tax bill’ is the moronic position.


"I’m not sure how in the name of almighty Zeus Musk is winning this one, or why he thinks he is? " He cant win this as long as Trump is president, at best he may wait it out, if he try to carry on he will have to fold.
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27459 Posts
June 06 2025 00:52 GMT
#99904
On June 06 2025 09:20 Razyda wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2025 07:57 WombaT wrote:
On June 06 2025 07:04 Dan HH wrote:
You guys didn't have to write 100 posts countering bad faith defenses of Musk, you could have just waited a few more days for this break-off to spiral out of control and the Trumpers will call him a Nazi themselves once it's convenient

What can I say? I need a hobby. Bit disappointed I might have to find a new one

I think we’d all thought this was a possibility, indeed were hoping something like this might occur.

However, I felt it would be akin to losing your balance on the delicate tightrope between these giant egos. Instead they’ve both gone like, one step and decided ‘fuck it, let’s jump into this chasm below’.

I must confess I was wrong about Elon Musk. He is either dumber than I thought, more arrogant than I thought, or a bit of both. And I already scored him pretty high on those two metrics.

I’m not sure how in the name of almighty Zeus Musk is winning this one, or why he thinks he is?

I mean fuck me it’s hilarious, but what the fuck is he doing lmao? Trump is a man who’ll hold a lifelong grudge for anything other than 100% fealty at times, you’re going to Tweeting that Trump was on Epstein island territory? Really?

Does Musk genuinely not realise that it’s a pre-condition for some of his newer fans that you have to gargle Trump’s bollocks? Or at least not be actively hostile.

If Musk does manage to leverage this to his advantage, I’ll reconsider my perception of him yet again. He’d have to actually be some genius, because it sure as fuck doesn’t make any sense to me.

Or maybe I’m the idiot here? Maybe my suggestion of a more sensible exit plan like ‘Hey we did great work together but I disagree with this tax bill’ is the moronic position.


"I’m not sure how in the name of almighty Zeus Musk is winning this one, or why he thinks he is? " He cant win this as long as Trump is president, at best he may wait it out, if he try to carry on he will have to fold.

Well exactly, a genius doesn’t pick a fight they can’t win. Perhaps a genius can win a fight basically nobody else thought they could win through some magic plan.

Unless Elon Musk is Bisu to Donald Trump’s Savior I’m not seeing it
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46484 Posts
June 06 2025 01:04 GMT
#99905
On June 06 2025 09:52 WombaT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2025 09:20 Razyda wrote:
On June 06 2025 07:57 WombaT wrote:
On June 06 2025 07:04 Dan HH wrote:
You guys didn't have to write 100 posts countering bad faith defenses of Musk, you could have just waited a few more days for this break-off to spiral out of control and the Trumpers will call him a Nazi themselves once it's convenient

What can I say? I need a hobby. Bit disappointed I might have to find a new one

I think we’d all thought this was a possibility, indeed were hoping something like this might occur.

However, I felt it would be akin to losing your balance on the delicate tightrope between these giant egos. Instead they’ve both gone like, one step and decided ‘fuck it, let’s jump into this chasm below’.

I must confess I was wrong about Elon Musk. He is either dumber than I thought, more arrogant than I thought, or a bit of both. And I already scored him pretty high on those two metrics.

I’m not sure how in the name of almighty Zeus Musk is winning this one, or why he thinks he is?

I mean fuck me it’s hilarious, but what the fuck is he doing lmao? Trump is a man who’ll hold a lifelong grudge for anything other than 100% fealty at times, you’re going to Tweeting that Trump was on Epstein island territory? Really?

Does Musk genuinely not realise that it’s a pre-condition for some of his newer fans that you have to gargle Trump’s bollocks? Or at least not be actively hostile.

If Musk does manage to leverage this to his advantage, I’ll reconsider my perception of him yet again. He’d have to actually be some genius, because it sure as fuck doesn’t make any sense to me.

Or maybe I’m the idiot here? Maybe my suggestion of a more sensible exit plan like ‘Hey we did great work together but I disagree with this tax bill’ is the moronic position.


"I’m not sure how in the name of almighty Zeus Musk is winning this one, or why he thinks he is? " He cant win this as long as Trump is president, at best he may wait it out, if he try to carry on he will have to fold.

Well exactly, a genius doesn’t pick a fight they can’t win. Perhaps a genius can win a fight basically nobody else thought they could win through some magic plan.

Unless Elon Musk is Bisu to Donald Trump’s Savior I’m not seeing it

How dare you make that comparison.


On June 06 2025 09:52 WombaT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2025 09:20 Razyda wrote:
On June 06 2025 07:57 WombaT wrote:
On June 06 2025 07:04 Dan HH wrote:
You guys didn't have to write 100 posts countering bad faith defenses of Musk, you could have just waited a few more days for this break-off to spiral out of control and the Trumpers will call him a Nazi themselves once it's convenient

What can I say? I need a hobby. Bit disappointed I might have to find a new one

I think we’d all thought this was a possibility, indeed were hoping something like this might occur.

However, I felt it would be akin to losing your balance on the delicate tightrope between these giant egos. Instead they’ve both gone like, one step and decided ‘fuck it, let’s jump into this chasm below’.

I must confess I was wrong about Elon Musk. He is either dumber than I thought, more arrogant than I thought, or a bit of both. And I already scored him pretty high on those two metrics.

I’m not sure how in the name of almighty Zeus Musk is winning this one, or why he thinks he is?

I mean fuck me it’s hilarious, but what the fuck is he doing lmao? Trump is a man who’ll hold a lifelong grudge for anything other than 100% fealty at times, you’re going to Tweeting that Trump was on Epstein island territory? Really?

Does Musk genuinely not realise that it’s a pre-condition for some of his newer fans that you have to gargle Trump’s bollocks? Or at least not be actively hostile.

If Musk does manage to leverage this to his advantage, I’ll reconsider my perception of him yet again. He’d have to actually be some genius, because it sure as fuck doesn’t make any sense to me.

Or maybe I’m the idiot here? Maybe my suggestion of a more sensible exit plan like ‘Hey we did great work together but I disagree with this tax bill’ is the moronic position.


"I’m not sure how in the name of almighty Zeus Musk is winning this one, or why he thinks he is? " He cant win this as long as Trump is president, at best he may wait it out, if he try to carry on he will have to fold.

Well exactly, a genius doesn’t pick a fight they can’t win. Perhaps a genius can win a fight basically nobody else thought they could win through some magic plan.

Unless Elon Musk is Bisu to Donald Trump’s Savior I’m not seeing it

This is fine.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44353 Posts
Last Edited: 2025-06-06 01:07:27
June 06 2025 01:05 GMT
#99906
Elon is in too deep a k-hole to understand how rabid Trump’s cult is. The Epstein files could (and probably do tbh) include a tape of Trump raping a child and oblade et al would call it a k-pop video.

They just don’t care.

There are dozens of people who have attempted to ride the Trump train and they are completely uniform in their accounts of it.

1. Trump is unimaginably stupid. To the point where you go in warned that he’s unimaginably stupid and you think you’re prepared and he’s just so much stupider than you imagined.
2. See 1 but change stupid for petty.
3. He will betray you. Always. No matter how loyally you served him.

Somehow there are always more people willing to think they can change Trump. Elon is like one of those women wanting to marry convicted serial killers who believed they could change him.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Razyda
Profile Joined March 2013
1059 Posts
June 06 2025 01:08 GMT
#99907
On June 06 2025 09:52 WombaT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2025 09:20 Razyda wrote:
On June 06 2025 07:57 WombaT wrote:
On June 06 2025 07:04 Dan HH wrote:
You guys didn't have to write 100 posts countering bad faith defenses of Musk, you could have just waited a few more days for this break-off to spiral out of control and the Trumpers will call him a Nazi themselves once it's convenient

What can I say? I need a hobby. Bit disappointed I might have to find a new one

I think we’d all thought this was a possibility, indeed were hoping something like this might occur.

However, I felt it would be akin to losing your balance on the delicate tightrope between these giant egos. Instead they’ve both gone like, one step and decided ‘fuck it, let’s jump into this chasm below’.

I must confess I was wrong about Elon Musk. He is either dumber than I thought, more arrogant than I thought, or a bit of both. And I already scored him pretty high on those two metrics.

I’m not sure how in the name of almighty Zeus Musk is winning this one, or why he thinks he is?

I mean fuck me it’s hilarious, but what the fuck is he doing lmao? Trump is a man who’ll hold a lifelong grudge for anything other than 100% fealty at times, you’re going to Tweeting that Trump was on Epstein island territory? Really?

Does Musk genuinely not realise that it’s a pre-condition for some of his newer fans that you have to gargle Trump’s bollocks? Or at least not be actively hostile.

If Musk does manage to leverage this to his advantage, I’ll reconsider my perception of him yet again. He’d have to actually be some genius, because it sure as fuck doesn’t make any sense to me.

Or maybe I’m the idiot here? Maybe my suggestion of a more sensible exit plan like ‘Hey we did great work together but I disagree with this tax bill’ is the moronic position.


"I’m not sure how in the name of almighty Zeus Musk is winning this one, or why he thinks he is? " He cant win this as long as Trump is president, at best he may wait it out, if he try to carry on he will have to fold.

Well exactly, a genius doesn’t pick a fight they can’t win. Perhaps a genius can win a fight basically nobody else thought they could win through some magic plan.

Unless Elon Musk is Bisu to Donald Trump’s Savior I’m not seeing it


If I were to guess (to reiterate: guess) I would say he doesnt see it as a fight. Probably something like unloading frustrations and trolling on the internet. Hella a lot though depends whether Trump see it that way. Again I cant stress this enough: a guess.
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24369 Posts
Last Edited: 2025-06-06 01:39:07
June 06 2025 01:37 GMT
#99908
On June 04 2025 05:50 GreenHorizons wrote:
Trump and Musk being in ostensible conflict is probably worse than it seems at first glance.

Basically they are going to dominate the overton window so that what is "reasonable" and "in the center" will be what liberals can cobble together in between them. This is replacing the dynamic of Trump and Musk on one side and (the complete lack of) Democrat leadership on the other.
This "fight" is already distorting the ever living hell out of what "the middle" means.

"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44353 Posts
June 06 2025 01:40 GMT
#99909
It’s not distorting anything. Elon isn’t in charge of middles.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27459 Posts
June 06 2025 02:04 GMT
#99910
On June 06 2025 10:04 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2025 09:52 WombaT wrote:
On June 06 2025 09:20 Razyda wrote:
On June 06 2025 07:57 WombaT wrote:
On June 06 2025 07:04 Dan HH wrote:
You guys didn't have to write 100 posts countering bad faith defenses of Musk, you could have just waited a few more days for this break-off to spiral out of control and the Trumpers will call him a Nazi themselves once it's convenient

What can I say? I need a hobby. Bit disappointed I might have to find a new one

I think we’d all thought this was a possibility, indeed were hoping something like this might occur.

However, I felt it would be akin to losing your balance on the delicate tightrope between these giant egos. Instead they’ve both gone like, one step and decided ‘fuck it, let’s jump into this chasm below’.

I must confess I was wrong about Elon Musk. He is either dumber than I thought, more arrogant than I thought, or a bit of both. And I already scored him pretty high on those two metrics.

I’m not sure how in the name of almighty Zeus Musk is winning this one, or why he thinks he is?

I mean fuck me it’s hilarious, but what the fuck is he doing lmao? Trump is a man who’ll hold a lifelong grudge for anything other than 100% fealty at times, you’re going to Tweeting that Trump was on Epstein island territory? Really?

Does Musk genuinely not realise that it’s a pre-condition for some of his newer fans that you have to gargle Trump’s bollocks? Or at least not be actively hostile.

If Musk does manage to leverage this to his advantage, I’ll reconsider my perception of him yet again. He’d have to actually be some genius, because it sure as fuck doesn’t make any sense to me.

Or maybe I’m the idiot here? Maybe my suggestion of a more sensible exit plan like ‘Hey we did great work together but I disagree with this tax bill’ is the moronic position.


"I’m not sure how in the name of almighty Zeus Musk is winning this one, or why he thinks he is? " He cant win this as long as Trump is president, at best he may wait it out, if he try to carry on he will have to fold.

Well exactly, a genius doesn’t pick a fight they can’t win. Perhaps a genius can win a fight basically nobody else thought they could win through some magic plan.

Unless Elon Musk is Bisu to Donald Trump’s Savior I’m not seeing it

How dare you make that comparison.


Show nested quote +
On June 06 2025 09:52 WombaT wrote:
On June 06 2025 09:20 Razyda wrote:
On June 06 2025 07:57 WombaT wrote:
On June 06 2025 07:04 Dan HH wrote:
You guys didn't have to write 100 posts countering bad faith defenses of Musk, you could have just waited a few more days for this break-off to spiral out of control and the Trumpers will call him a Nazi themselves once it's convenient

What can I say? I need a hobby. Bit disappointed I might have to find a new one

I think we’d all thought this was a possibility, indeed were hoping something like this might occur.

However, I felt it would be akin to losing your balance on the delicate tightrope between these giant egos. Instead they’ve both gone like, one step and decided ‘fuck it, let’s jump into this chasm below’.

I must confess I was wrong about Elon Musk. He is either dumber than I thought, more arrogant than I thought, or a bit of both. And I already scored him pretty high on those two metrics.

I’m not sure how in the name of almighty Zeus Musk is winning this one, or why he thinks he is?

I mean fuck me it’s hilarious, but what the fuck is he doing lmao? Trump is a man who’ll hold a lifelong grudge for anything other than 100% fealty at times, you’re going to Tweeting that Trump was on Epstein island territory? Really?

Does Musk genuinely not realise that it’s a pre-condition for some of his newer fans that you have to gargle Trump’s bollocks? Or at least not be actively hostile.

If Musk does manage to leverage this to his advantage, I’ll reconsider my perception of him yet again. He’d have to actually be some genius, because it sure as fuck doesn’t make any sense to me.

Or maybe I’m the idiot here? Maybe my suggestion of a more sensible exit plan like ‘Hey we did great work together but I disagree with this tax bill’ is the moronic position.


"I’m not sure how in the name of almighty Zeus Musk is winning this one, or why he thinks he is? " He cant win this as long as Trump is president, at best he may wait it out, if he try to carry on he will have to fold.

Well exactly, a genius doesn’t pick a fight they can’t win. Perhaps a genius can win a fight basically nobody else thought they could win through some magic plan.

Unless Elon Musk is Bisu to Donald Trump’s Savior I’m not seeing it

This is fine.

Haha, fair
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27459 Posts
June 06 2025 02:30 GMT
#99911
On June 06 2025 10:08 Razyda wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2025 09:52 WombaT wrote:
On June 06 2025 09:20 Razyda wrote:
On June 06 2025 07:57 WombaT wrote:
On June 06 2025 07:04 Dan HH wrote:
You guys didn't have to write 100 posts countering bad faith defenses of Musk, you could have just waited a few more days for this break-off to spiral out of control and the Trumpers will call him a Nazi themselves once it's convenient

What can I say? I need a hobby. Bit disappointed I might have to find a new one

I think we’d all thought this was a possibility, indeed were hoping something like this might occur.

However, I felt it would be akin to losing your balance on the delicate tightrope between these giant egos. Instead they’ve both gone like, one step and decided ‘fuck it, let’s jump into this chasm below’.

I must confess I was wrong about Elon Musk. He is either dumber than I thought, more arrogant than I thought, or a bit of both. And I already scored him pretty high on those two metrics.

I’m not sure how in the name of almighty Zeus Musk is winning this one, or why he thinks he is?

I mean fuck me it’s hilarious, but what the fuck is he doing lmao? Trump is a man who’ll hold a lifelong grudge for anything other than 100% fealty at times, you’re going to Tweeting that Trump was on Epstein island territory? Really?

Does Musk genuinely not realise that it’s a pre-condition for some of his newer fans that you have to gargle Trump’s bollocks? Or at least not be actively hostile.

If Musk does manage to leverage this to his advantage, I’ll reconsider my perception of him yet again. He’d have to actually be some genius, because it sure as fuck doesn’t make any sense to me.

Or maybe I’m the idiot here? Maybe my suggestion of a more sensible exit plan like ‘Hey we did great work together but I disagree with this tax bill’ is the moronic position.


"I’m not sure how in the name of almighty Zeus Musk is winning this one, or why he thinks he is? " He cant win this as long as Trump is president, at best he may wait it out, if he try to carry on he will have to fold.

Well exactly, a genius doesn’t pick a fight they can’t win. Perhaps a genius can win a fight basically nobody else thought they could win through some magic plan.

Unless Elon Musk is Bisu to Donald Trump’s Savior I’m not seeing it


If I were to guess (to reiterate: guess) I would say he doesnt see it as a fight. Probably something like unloading frustrations and trolling on the internet. Hella a lot though depends whether Trump see it that way. Again I cant stress this enough: a guess.

If he doesn’t see it as a fight he’s an idiot.

Trump is less a human, more a shrimp/elephant hybrid. Skin so thin it’s basically transparent, and he never forgets. Well, personal slights anyway. He forgets fucking plenty elsewhere

The only time it makes sense to pick a fight with someone who has those characteristics is if you’re going to win. You might be a superior in an organisation for example, or have some other card to play.

Musk does do a great service to us on the left though to be fair. If the world’s richest man is so patently deficient, then the system that created that circumstance is fucked fam.

Saves a lot of work
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Zambrah
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States7393 Posts
June 06 2025 02:32 GMT
#99912
Musk going nuts on Trump is fucking hilarious, real life Alien vs Predator
Incremental change is the Democrat version of Trickle Down economics.
oBlade
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States6540 Posts
June 06 2025 05:56 GMT
#99913
On June 06 2025 10:05 KwarK wrote:
Elon is in too deep a k-hole to understand how rabid Trump’s cult is. The Epstein files could (and probably do tbh) include a tape of Trump raping a child and oblade et al would call it a k-pop video.

I live rent free in the head of a conspiracy theorist.
"I read it. You know how to read, you ignorant fuck?" - Andy Dufresne
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44353 Posts
Last Edited: 2025-06-06 06:19:19
June 06 2025 06:15 GMT
#99914
On June 06 2025 14:56 oBlade wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2025 10:05 KwarK wrote:
Elon is in too deep a k-hole to understand how rabid Trump’s cult is. The Epstein files could (and probably do tbh) include a tape of Trump raping a child and oblade et al would call it a k-pop video.

I live rent free in the head of a conspiracy theorist.

I don't think you understand that expression or how to use it.

You use it when one party is getting angry at the thought of the other and the other isn't even participating in a conflict. The point is that the whole exchange that they're getting mad about is happening in their head. That's the "in the head" part of it. And you're not engaging or "paying rent".

You can't have an exchange with someone, say something incredibly stupid, and then when they mock you tell them directly that you're living rent free in their head. That's not how it works. If you have to directly tell them that you're living rent free in their head then you're not living rent free in their head, you're in front of them telling them things. You're engaging and therefore paying rent.

But clearly the k-pop thing has gotten to you and you're thinking about it and so I'm living rent free in your head making me the victor.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Excludos
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway8279 Posts
June 06 2025 06:27 GMT
#99915
Two enormous narcisstic sociopaths clashing. This can only end one way.

To parrot another comment I read: "This sparks joy"
Doublemint
Profile Joined July 2011
Austria8760 Posts
Last Edited: 2025-06-06 06:45:58
June 06 2025 06:34 GMT
#99916
On June 06 2025 14:56 oBlade wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2025 10:05 KwarK wrote:
Elon is in too deep a k-hole to understand how rabid Trump’s cult is. The Epstein files could (and probably do tbh) include a tape of Trump raping a child and oblade et al would call it a k-pop video.

I live rent free in the head of a conspiracy theorist.


If you wanna call that living!?


//edit:
On June 06 2025 07:51 micronesia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2025 06:52 Doublemint wrote:
I mean yea Elon got a raw deal all things considered.

That is not how I would characterize Elon reaping the consequences of his horrible actions.



no actual sympathy from my side. you deal with the devil you get burned - however, I am a bit curious about what triggered the outbursts... drugs are convenient as an explanation sure. still, I feel that's not all.

Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before the fall.
oBlade
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States6540 Posts
Last Edited: 2025-06-06 06:43:44
June 06 2025 06:42 GMT
#99917
On June 06 2025 15:15 KwarK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2025 14:56 oBlade wrote:
On June 06 2025 10:05 KwarK wrote:
Elon is in too deep a k-hole to understand how rabid Trump’s cult is. The Epstein files could (and probably do tbh) include a tape of Trump raping a child and oblade et al would call it a k-pop video.

I live rent free in the head of a conspiracy theorist.

I don't think you understand that expression or how to use it.

You use it when one party is getting angry at the thought of the other and the other isn't even participating in a conflict. The point is that the whole exchange that they're getting mad about is happening in their head. That's the "in the head" part of it. And you're not engaging or "paying rent".

You can't have an exchange with someone, say something incredibly stupid, and then when they mock you tell them directly that you're living rent free in their head. That's not how it works. If you have to directly tell them that you're living rent free in their head then you're not living rent free in their head, you're in front of them telling them things. You're engaging and therefore paying rent.

But clearly the k-pop thing has gotten to you and you're thinking about it and so I'm living rent free in your head making me the victor.

What expression, conspiracy theorist?

You believe there is a video tape of Trump raping a child that hasn't been released or confirmed in the last 10 years.

This is after the alleged n-word tape that never materialized, the alleged golden showers of the Steele Dossier that was made up and funded by the DNC. This is after Snowden, after Manning, after we found out Iraq didn't have WMDs, after the ATF armed cartels and the government funded Islamic extremists and color revolutions all over the world for decades. After all those secrets got leaked, you think this one is tucked away.

How would nobody leak evidence of Trump raping a child over the last 10 years, assuming it existed - especially during the Biden administration when there was no cowering from arresting or charging Trump with any old thing they could cook up?

The only explanation for hiding such evidence is a massive conspiracy. Meaning not only is there evidence of Trump raping a child, there is evidence of Biden raping a child, of Kamala raping a child, there is evidence of so many people raping a child, that there is even evidence of the people who hold and keep and guard the evidence of child rape, also raping children themselves, which is why none of them can leak it even though it would be morally necessitated and politically worldshattering. Many in the CIA, NSA, FBI, have been very far from Trump fans. They would try to assassinate Assange but wouldn't be able to get evidence of an aggravated felony out?

Foremost in your mind is not to explain why you think that's the case, but to try to involve my name apropos of nothing (this is the rent free part - if you go "durr oBlade k-pop" for no reason, when I see it, I will think about it for a second and go hmm, wonder what caused such an asinine post and what he thinks he's talking about - otherwise when I'm thinking about a 0% chance hypothetical I don't incorporate "how would a specific TL poster react to this hypothetical which is impossible" into my thought process). In other words, equal to the child rape, that doesn't exist, of equal significance to that is the allegation oBlade a random forum poster, would obviously support the child rape that you have no evidence of. You have issues.

I'm also perplexed how someone who was yesterday a Nazi is suddenly the keystone of an allegation of child rape against Orange Hitler. You're in a hard place with the two biggest Nazis feuding. Choosing Electric Hitler over Orange Hitler is an interesting, if inconsistent, move.
"I read it. You know how to read, you ignorant fuck?" - Andy Dufresne
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44353 Posts
June 06 2025 06:43 GMT
#99918
On June 06 2025 15:42 oBlade wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2025 15:15 KwarK wrote:
On June 06 2025 14:56 oBlade wrote:
On June 06 2025 10:05 KwarK wrote:
Elon is in too deep a k-hole to understand how rabid Trump’s cult is. The Epstein files could (and probably do tbh) include a tape of Trump raping a child and oblade et al would call it a k-pop video.

I live rent free in the head of a conspiracy theorist.

I don't think you understand that expression or how to use it.

You use it when one party is getting angry at the thought of the other and the other isn't even participating in a conflict. The point is that the whole exchange that they're getting mad about is happening in their head. That's the "in the head" part of it. And you're not engaging or "paying rent".

You can't have an exchange with someone, say something incredibly stupid, and then when they mock you tell them directly that you're living rent free in their head. That's not how it works. If you have to directly tell them that you're living rent free in their head then you're not living rent free in their head, you're in front of them telling them things. You're engaging and therefore paying rent.

But clearly the k-pop thing has gotten to you and you're thinking about it and so I'm living rent free in your head making me the victor.

What expression, conspiracy theorist?

You believe there is a video tape of Trump raping a child that hasn't been released or confirmed in the last 10 years.

This is after the alleged n-word tape that never materialized, the alleged golden showers of the Steele Dossier that was made up and funded by the DNC. This is after Snowden, after Manning, after we found out Iraq didn't have WMDs, after the ATF armed cartels and the government funded Islamic extremists and color revolutions all over the world for decades. After all those secrets got leaked, you think this one is tucked away.

How would nobody leak evidence of Trump raping a child over the last 10 years, assuming it existed - especially during the Biden administration when there was no cowering from arresting or charging Trump with any old thing they could cook up?

The only explanation for hiding such evidence is a massive conspiracy. Meaning not only is there evidence of Trump raping a child, there is evidence of Biden raping a child, of Kamala raping a child, there is evidence of so many people raping a child, that there is even evidence of the people who hold and keep and guard the evidence of child rape, also raping children themselves, which is why none of them can leak it even though it would be morally necessitated and politically worldshattering. Many in the CIA, NSA, FBI, have been very far from Trump fans. They would try to assassinate Assange but wouldn't be able to get evidence of an aggravated felony out?

Foremost in your mind is not to explain why you think that's the case, but to try to involve my name apropos of nothing (this is the rent free part - if you go "durr oBlade k-pop" for no reason, when I see it, I will think about it for a second and go hmm, wonder what caused such an asinine post and what he thinks he's talking about - otherwise when I'm thinking about a 0% chance hypothetical I don't incorporate "how would a specific TL poster react to this hypothetical which is impossible" into my thought process). In other words, equal to the child rape, that doesn't exist, of equal significance to that is the allegation oBlade a random forum poster, would obviously support the child rape that you have no evidence of. You have issues.

I'm also perplexed how someone who was yesterday is suddenly the keystone of an allegation of child rape against Orange Hitler. You're in a hard place with the two biggest Nazis feuding. Choosing Electric Hitler over Orange Hitler is an interesting, if inconsistent, move.

It’s true what they say, you can lead a horse to water but you can’t look in its mouth.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
KT_Elwood
Profile Joined July 2015
Germany1200 Posts
June 06 2025 06:58 GMT
#99919
People already starting to accept Musk back as "Real Life Tony Stark".

The attention span of the average voter seems to be...oh ice cream.
"First he eats our dogs, and then he taxes the penguins... Donald Trump truly is the Donald Trump of our generation. " -DPB
Magic Powers
Profile Joined April 2012
Austria4478 Posts
June 06 2025 07:05 GMT
#99920
On June 06 2025 07:57 WombaT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2025 07:04 Dan HH wrote:
You guys didn't have to write 100 posts countering bad faith defenses of Musk, you could have just waited a few more days for this break-off to spiral out of control and the Trumpers will call him a Nazi themselves once it's convenient

What can I say? I need a hobby. Bit disappointed I might have to find a new one

I think we’d all thought this was a possibility, indeed were hoping something like this might occur.

However, I felt it would be akin to losing your balance on the delicate tightrope between these giant egos. Instead they’ve both gone like, one step and decided ‘fuck it, let’s jump into this chasm below’.

I must confess I was wrong about Elon Musk. He is either dumber than I thought, more arrogant than I thought, or a bit of both. And I already scored him pretty high on those two metrics.

I’m not sure how in the name of almighty Zeus Musk is winning this one, or why he thinks he is?

I mean fuck me it’s hilarious, but what the fuck is he doing lmao? Trump is a man who’ll hold a lifelong grudge for anything other than 100% fealty at times, you’re going to Tweeting that Trump was on Epstein island territory? Really?

Does Musk genuinely not realise that it’s a pre-condition for some of his newer fans that you have to gargle Trump’s bollocks? Or at least not be actively hostile.

If Musk does manage to leverage this to his advantage, I’ll reconsider my perception of him yet again. He’d have to actually be some genius, because it sure as fuck doesn’t make any sense to me.

Or maybe I’m the idiot here? Maybe my suggestion of a more sensible exit plan like ‘Hey we did great work together but I disagree with this tax bill’ is the moronic position.


The reason why Elon is doing this is simple: he's not an entrepreneur, he's a bully. He became rich by bullying actual entrepreneurs and claiming their positions for himself. He doesn't know anything else. His problem is that Trump can't be bullied. He can be manipulated, charmed, bootlicked and asskissed - but not bullied. So we've got Elon, who's entire career consists of bullying, cozying up with another bully. And now these two bullies are squaring off. Because that's just what bullies do.

And yes, people have been severely overestimating Elon's intellect. I've been saying he's incompetent and he can't be particularly smart. His success was based on bullying and luckboxing. But now everyone, even the biggest denialists, has definitive proof of his stupidity.
If you want to do the right thing, 80% of your job is done if you don't do the wrong thing.
Prev 1 4994 4995 4996 4997 4998 5994 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech140
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 334
Leta 125
Dewaltoss 111
sSak 53
Bale 33
Aegong 29
ZergMaN 28
NotJumperer 28
Noble 10
yabsab 10
[ Show more ]
Icarus 7
League of Legends
JimRising 566
Reynor39
Other Games
summit1g10453
olofmeister212
Sick204
Nina77
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick765
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1379
• Stunt525
• Jankos469
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 40m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3h 40m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 40m
Replay Cast
15h 40m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 3h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.