• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:23
CEST 18:23
KST 01:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12998 users

US Politics Mega-thread - Page 1117

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 6009 Next
Now that we have a new thread, in order to ensure that this thread continues to meet TL standards and follows the proper guidelines, we will be enforcing the rules in the OP more strictly. Be sure to give them a complete and thorough read before posting!

NOTE: When providing a source, please provide a very brief summary on what it's about and what purpose it adds to the discussion. The supporting statement should clearly explain why the subject is relevant and needs to be discussed. Please follow this rule especially for tweets.

Your supporting statement should always come BEFORE you provide the source.


If you have any questions, comments, concern, or feedback regarding the USPMT, then please use this thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/website-feedback/510156-us-politics-thread
Introvert
Profile Joined April 2011
United States5044 Posts
February 14 2019 02:36 GMT
#22321
On February 14 2019 11:32 WolfintheSheep wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2019 11:26 Introvert wrote:
On February 14 2019 11:23 Plansix wrote:
Kinda doubt it going to be over soon. With the naked criminality around Trump and his very not smart family, the investigations are likely to never end. After all, these are pretty bad and brazen criminals.

And remember kids, this is why Harry Truman put his peanut farm in a blind trust. Because it is literally impossible to be president and not run afoul of laws if you don't put your assets in a blind trust. The trust is there to protect you from your new, very hard job as president.


I mean this Meuller part, at least that's what all the "experts" say, and people have been leaving his staff. Prob why Adam Schiff is now out there saying they are going to keep Trump-Russia alive. It can't be allowed to die.

Why would it die when people are still being indicted and charged?

How is this even a point of discussion?


Well when Mueller is done I would expect it to die, as I said. Especially absent some sort of coordination or payment involving Trump and Russia. Just because campaign people screwed up and got caught (never foreseeing this sort of prying eye) keep getting tagged doesnt mean the primary purpose of the probe cant be settled.
"But, as the conservative understands it, modification of the rules should always reflect, and never impose, a change in the activities and beliefs of those who are subject to them, and should never on any occasion be so great as to destroy the ensemble."
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
February 14 2019 02:38 GMT
#22322
You can expect that if you want. I don't really see it going that way given all I have read. Again, these are not smart people and Trump is not that smart.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Introvert
Profile Joined April 2011
United States5044 Posts
February 14 2019 02:44 GMT
#22323
On February 14 2019 11:38 Plansix wrote:
You can expect that if you want. I don't really see it going that way given all I have read. Again, these are not smart people and Trump is not that smart.


just so I'm making myself clear, I expect the collusion
part to stop at some point. the 2016 election isnt still happening.
"But, as the conservative understands it, modification of the rules should always reflect, and never impose, a change in the activities and beliefs of those who are subject to them, and should never on any occasion be so great as to destroy the ensemble."
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
February 14 2019 02:59 GMT
#22324
On February 14 2019 11:44 Introvert wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2019 11:38 Plansix wrote:
You can expect that if you want. I don't really see it going that way given all I have read. Again, these are not smart people and Trump is not that smart.


just so I'm making myself clear, I expect the collusion
part to stop at some point. the 2016 election isnt still happening.

Collusion isn't a crime under US law. Receiving material assistance from a foreign government while running for office is. Material assistance includes the releasing of damaging information about your opponent as specific points during the campaign. Like some stolen emails.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
February 14 2019 03:01 GMT
#22325
On February 14 2019 11:59 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2019 11:44 Introvert wrote:
On February 14 2019 11:38 Plansix wrote:
You can expect that if you want. I don't really see it going that way given all I have read. Again, these are not smart people and Trump is not that smart.


just so I'm making myself clear, I expect the collusion
part to stop at some point. the 2016 election isnt still happening.

Collusion isn't a crime under US law. Receiving material assistance from a foreign government while running for office is. Material assistance includes the releasing of damaging information about your opponent as specific points during the campaign. Like some stolen emails.

Just curious, at this point do you have that post written up in a notepad file to save time?
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
February 14 2019 03:06 GMT
#22326
On February 14 2019 12:01 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2019 11:59 Plansix wrote:
On February 14 2019 11:44 Introvert wrote:
On February 14 2019 11:38 Plansix wrote:
You can expect that if you want. I don't really see it going that way given all I have read. Again, these are not smart people and Trump is not that smart.


just so I'm making myself clear, I expect the collusion
part to stop at some point. the 2016 election isnt still happening.

Collusion isn't a crime under US law. Receiving material assistance from a foreign government while running for office is. Material assistance includes the releasing of damaging information about your opponent as specific points during the campaign. Like some stolen emails.

Just curious, at this point do you have that post written up in a notepad file to save time?

I've gotten real good at typing it, that is for sure. It really gets old having the same discussion over and over with the exact same people.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Introvert
Profile Joined April 2011
United States5044 Posts
February 14 2019 03:28 GMT
#22327
On February 14 2019 11:59 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2019 11:44 Introvert wrote:
On February 14 2019 11:38 Plansix wrote:
You can expect that if you want. I don't really see it going that way given all I have read. Again, these are not smart people and Trump is not that smart.


just so I'm making myself clear, I expect the collusion
part to stop at some point. the 2016 election isnt still happening.

Collusion isn't a crime under US law. Receiving material assistance from a foreign government while running for office is. Material assistance includes the releasing of damaging information about your opponent as specific points during the campaign. Like some stolen emails.


if that were germane I'd point out that this line you keep posting is not nearly as universally agreed upon as you make it out to be, especially the way you just worded it, but cool. we're going to find out if there was any arraignment, and given how time works, it must have ended already.
"But, as the conservative understands it, modification of the rules should always reflect, and never impose, a change in the activities and beliefs of those who are subject to them, and should never on any occasion be so great as to destroy the ensemble."
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-02-14 03:46:14
February 14 2019 03:34 GMT
#22328
On February 14 2019 12:28 Introvert wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2019 11:59 Plansix wrote:
On February 14 2019 11:44 Introvert wrote:
On February 14 2019 11:38 Plansix wrote:
You can expect that if you want. I don't really see it going that way given all I have read. Again, these are not smart people and Trump is not that smart.


just so I'm making myself clear, I expect the collusion
part to stop at some point. the 2016 election isnt still happening.

Collusion isn't a crime under US law. Receiving material assistance from a foreign government while running for office is. Material assistance includes the releasing of damaging information about your opponent as specific points during the campaign. Like some stolen emails.


if that were germane I'd point out that this line you keep posting is not nearly as universally agreed upon as you make it out to be, especially the way you just worded it, but cool. we're going to find out if there was any arraignment, and given how time works, it must have ended already.

It is pretty agreed on. Expect in conservative outlets carrying water for the president because, you know, rating and all that.

As for my wording, the law is overwhelmingly clear that aid by foreign governments in strictly prohibited. Anything of aid.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/07/12/what-is-collusion-215366

Collusion is not a federal crime (except in the unique case of antitrust law), so we should all just stop using “collusion” as a short-hand for criminality. But that doesn’t mean that the alleged cooperation between the Trump campaign and Russia is of no criminal interest. To the contrary, if true, it may have violated any number of criminal prohibitions.

For example, if Donald Trump Jr. sought “dirt” on Hillary Clinton from the Russians, he might be charged with conspiring to violate the election laws of the United States, which prohibit foreign nationals from contributing any “thing of value” to an electoral campaign. The opposition dirt is at least plausibly a thing of value. And to the extent that the Trump campaign aided, abetted or advised the Russians (or any other hackers) about what would be most useful to steal from the Democrats or how best to enhance the impact of their release, they may well have violated the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act.


The idea that this is some unclear section of law holds no water. Nor does the "process crime" or whatever other buzzword the Presidents PR team makes up next.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Doodsmack
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7224 Posts
February 14 2019 03:39 GMT
#22329
On February 14 2019 11:23 Plansix wrote:
Kinda doubt it going to be over soon. With the naked criminality around Trump and his very not smart family, the investigations are likely to never end. After all, these are pretty bad and brazen criminals.

And remember kids, this is why Harry Truman put his peanut farm in a blind trust. Because it is literally impossible to be president and not run afoul of laws if you don't put your assets in a blind trust. The trust is there to protect you from your new, very hard job as president.


The investigation has also metastasized into other investigations by prosecutors in NY. They're looking into the hush money payments and the inauguration. Both are a product of Michael Cohen's cooperation and the secret tapes he recorded.

As far as collusion goes, it sure is interesting that Manafort felt the need to lie about his interactions with Kilimnik even after having been convicted of a bunch of crimes and then agreeing to cooperate with Mueller.
Introvert
Profile Joined April 2011
United States5044 Posts
February 14 2019 03:47 GMT
#22330
On February 14 2019 12:34 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2019 12:28 Introvert wrote:
On February 14 2019 11:59 Plansix wrote:
On February 14 2019 11:44 Introvert wrote:
On February 14 2019 11:38 Plansix wrote:
You can expect that if you want. I don't really see it going that way given all I have read. Again, these are not smart people and Trump is not that smart.


just so I'm making myself clear, I expect the collusion
part to stop at some point. the 2016 election isnt still happening.

Collusion isn't a crime under US law. Receiving material assistance from a foreign government while running for office is. Material assistance includes the releasing of damaging information about your opponent as specific points during the campaign. Like some stolen emails.


if that were germane I'd point out that this line you keep posting is not nearly as universally agreed upon as you make it out to be, especially the way you just worded it, but cool. we're going to find out if there was any arraignment, and given how time works, it must have ended already.

It is pretty agreed on. Expect in conservative outlets carrying water for the president because, you know, rating and all that.


every article I've read states it possibly applies. but still, we'll find out, this part will end.

amazing how stating that saying "collusion" part, broadly defined, will end gets such pushback along irrelevant lanes. everything really is connected in certain people's heads.
"But, as the conservative understands it, modification of the rules should always reflect, and never impose, a change in the activities and beliefs of those who are subject to them, and should never on any occasion be so great as to destroy the ensemble."
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-02-14 03:58:29
February 14 2019 03:57 GMT
#22331
On February 14 2019 12:39 Doodsmack wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2019 11:23 Plansix wrote:
Kinda doubt it going to be over soon. With the naked criminality around Trump and his very not smart family, the investigations are likely to never end. After all, these are pretty bad and brazen criminals.

And remember kids, this is why Harry Truman put his peanut farm in a blind trust. Because it is literally impossible to be president and not run afoul of laws if you don't put your assets in a blind trust. The trust is there to protect you from your new, very hard job as president.


The investigation has also metastasized into other investigations by prosecutors in NY. They're looking into the hush money payments and the inauguration. Both are a product of Michael Cohen's cooperation and the secret tapes he recorded.

As far as collusion goes, it sure is interesting that Manafort felt the need to lie about his interactions with Kilimnik even after having been convicted of a bunch of crimes and then agreeing to cooperate with Mueller.


If you think your options are death by nerve agent, potentially killing your family as collateral damage or lying to Mueller and potentially being pardoned, I think the calculus changes a little bit at least.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-02-14 04:02:45
February 14 2019 03:59 GMT
#22332
On February 14 2019 12:47 Introvert wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2019 12:34 Plansix wrote:
On February 14 2019 12:28 Introvert wrote:
On February 14 2019 11:59 Plansix wrote:
On February 14 2019 11:44 Introvert wrote:
On February 14 2019 11:38 Plansix wrote:
You can expect that if you want. I don't really see it going that way given all I have read. Again, these are not smart people and Trump is not that smart.


just so I'm making myself clear, I expect the collusion
part to stop at some point. the 2016 election isnt still happening.

Collusion isn't a crime under US law. Receiving material assistance from a foreign government while running for office is. Material assistance includes the releasing of damaging information about your opponent as specific points during the campaign. Like some stolen emails.


if that were germane I'd point out that this line you keep posting is not nearly as universally agreed upon as you make it out to be, especially the way you just worded it, but cool. we're going to find out if there was any arraignment, and given how time works, it must have ended already.

It is pretty agreed on. Expect in conservative outlets carrying water for the president because, you know, rating and all that.


every article I've read states it possibly applies. but still, we'll find out, this part will end.

amazing how stating that saying "collusion" part, broadly defined, will end gets such pushback along irrelevant lanes. everything really is connected in certain people's heads.

The investigation was never about collusion, so when you bring it up you get this push back. I don't really know what you are referencing. And all articles about potential crimes reference the possibility of a statute applying. Without the complete facts, it is impossible to tell which exact statute would apply.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Introvert
Profile Joined April 2011
United States5044 Posts
February 14 2019 04:02 GMT
#22333
On February 14 2019 12:59 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2019 12:47 Introvert wrote:
On February 14 2019 12:34 Plansix wrote:
On February 14 2019 12:28 Introvert wrote:
On February 14 2019 11:59 Plansix wrote:
On February 14 2019 11:44 Introvert wrote:
On February 14 2019 11:38 Plansix wrote:
You can expect that if you want. I don't really see it going that way given all I have read. Again, these are not smart people and Trump is not that smart.


just so I'm making myself clear, I expect the collusion
part to stop at some point. the 2016 election isnt still happening.

Collusion isn't a crime under US law. Receiving material assistance from a foreign government while running for office is. Material assistance includes the releasing of damaging information about your opponent as specific points during the campaign. Like some stolen emails.


if that were germane I'd point out that this line you keep posting is not nearly as universally agreed upon as you make it out to be, especially the way you just worded it, but cool. we're going to find out if there was any arraignment, and given how time works, it must have ended already.

It is pretty agreed on. Expect in conservative outlets carrying water for the president because, you know, rating and all that.


every article I've read states it possibly applies. but still, we'll find out, this part will end.

amazing how stating that saying "collusion" part, broadly defined, will end gets such pushback along irrelevant lanes. everything really is connected in certain people's heads.

The investigation was never about collusion, so when you bring it up you get this push back.


bs, it was about a possibly "stolen election."
"But, as the conservative understands it, modification of the rules should always reflect, and never impose, a change in the activities and beliefs of those who are subject to them, and should never on any occasion be so great as to destroy the ensemble."
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-02-14 04:09:47
February 14 2019 04:05 GMT
#22334
On February 14 2019 13:02 Introvert wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2019 12:59 Plansix wrote:
On February 14 2019 12:47 Introvert wrote:
On February 14 2019 12:34 Plansix wrote:
On February 14 2019 12:28 Introvert wrote:
On February 14 2019 11:59 Plansix wrote:
On February 14 2019 11:44 Introvert wrote:
On February 14 2019 11:38 Plansix wrote:
You can expect that if you want. I don't really see it going that way given all I have read. Again, these are not smart people and Trump is not that smart.


just so I'm making myself clear, I expect the collusion
part to stop at some point. the 2016 election isnt still happening.

Collusion isn't a crime under US law. Receiving material assistance from a foreign government while running for office is. Material assistance includes the releasing of damaging information about your opponent as specific points during the campaign. Like some stolen emails.


if that were germane I'd point out that this line you keep posting is not nearly as universally agreed upon as you make it out to be, especially the way you just worded it, but cool. we're going to find out if there was any arraignment, and given how time works, it must have ended already.

It is pretty agreed on. Expect in conservative outlets carrying water for the president because, you know, rating and all that.


every article I've read states it possibly applies. but still, we'll find out, this part will end.

amazing how stating that saying "collusion" part, broadly defined, will end gets such pushback along irrelevant lanes. everything really is connected in certain people's heads.

The investigation was never about collusion, so when you bring it up you get this push back.


bs, it was about a possibly "stolen election."

Now I really don't know what you are talking about. Either he committed a crime or not. We will find out. Don't complain because your nominated a career grifter and criminal.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Introvert
Profile Joined April 2011
United States5044 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-02-14 04:13:46
February 14 2019 04:11 GMT
#22335
On February 14 2019 13:05 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2019 13:02 Introvert wrote:
On February 14 2019 12:59 Plansix wrote:
On February 14 2019 12:47 Introvert wrote:
On February 14 2019 12:34 Plansix wrote:
On February 14 2019 12:28 Introvert wrote:
On February 14 2019 11:59 Plansix wrote:
On February 14 2019 11:44 Introvert wrote:
On February 14 2019 11:38 Plansix wrote:
You can expect that if you want. I don't really see it going that way given all I have read. Again, these are not smart people and Trump is not that smart.


just so I'm making myself clear, I expect the collusion
part to stop at some point. the 2016 election isnt still happening.

Collusion isn't a crime under US law. Receiving material assistance from a foreign government while running for office is. Material assistance includes the releasing of damaging information about your opponent as specific points during the campaign. Like some stolen emails.


if that were germane I'd point out that this line you keep posting is not nearly as universally agreed upon as you make it out to be, especially the way you just worded it, but cool. we're going to find out if there was any arraignment, and given how time works, it must have ended already.

It is pretty agreed on. Expect in conservative outlets carrying water for the president because, you know, rating and all that.


every article I've read states it possibly applies. but still, we'll find out, this part will end. Don't complain because your nominated a career grifter and criminal.

amazing how stating that saying "collusion" part, broadly defined, will end gets such pushback along irrelevant lanes. everything really is connected in certain people's heads.

The investigation was never about collusion, so when you bring it up you get this push back.


bs, it was about a possibly "stolen election."

Now I really don't know what you are talking about. Either he committed a crime or not. We will find out.



The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confinned by then-FBI Director James 8. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:

...

any links and/or coordination bet ween the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and

...


It started because Comey was fired, with certain people thinking Trump did it to cover his tracks. I'm really not sure if I'm being strung along at this point.


Either he committed a crime or not. We will find out.


I agree, not sure why you think I'm disagreeing, considering I just said that.

"But, as the conservative understands it, modification of the rules should always reflect, and never impose, a change in the activities and beliefs of those who are subject to them, and should never on any occasion be so great as to destroy the ensemble."
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
February 14 2019 04:24 GMT
#22336
I guess someone else posted that stolen election comment above using your account, my bad.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Introvert
Profile Joined April 2011
United States5044 Posts
February 14 2019 04:28 GMT
#22337
On February 14 2019 13:24 Plansix wrote:
I guess someone else posted that stolen election comment above using your account, my bad.


So you are stringing me along. But I'm sure everyone else who though the Mueller investigation was about Trump-Russia coordination is just as amazed as I am to find out that, lo and behold, it's not!
"But, as the conservative understands it, modification of the rules should always reflect, and never impose, a change in the activities and beliefs of those who are subject to them, and should never on any occasion be so great as to destroy the ensemble."
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
February 14 2019 04:39 GMT
#22338
On February 14 2019 13:28 Introvert wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2019 13:24 Plansix wrote:
I guess someone else posted that stolen election comment above using your account, my bad.


So you are stringing me along. But I'm sure everyone else who though the Mueller investigation was about Trump-Russia coordination is just as amazed as I am to find out that, lo and behold, it's not!

It is about that. Exactly that. Any attempts to receive material aid from a foreign government. That wouldn't mean the election was stolen. It would just mean that people in his campaign, maybe even Trump himself, committed a crime during the course of that election. He still won and is President.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
pompeo_lies
Profile Joined February 2019
1 Post
February 14 2019 06:40 GMT
#22339
--- Nuked ---
Doodsmack
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7224 Posts
February 14 2019 16:01 GMT
#22340
This clip is just amazing. The abject hypocrisy of those who call for action on Ilhan Omar while excusing their president could not be more clear. The level of outrage on Omar is through the roof. Trumps character is a black stain on the Republican party, which supports him at a rate of 90% apparently. He is a pox on their worldview.

Prev 1 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 6009 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM742
TKL 338
IndyStarCraft 209
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 742
ByuN 338
TKL 338
Reynor 315
IndyStarCraft 209
Railgan 69
BRAT_OK 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 53104
Bisu 2769
Calm 2489
FanTaSy 740
Stork 581
Rush 469
hero 283
firebathero 178
actioN 125
Sharp 90
[ Show more ]
Sea.KH 60
Free 51
Mong 30
ToSsGirL 30
Pusan 27
soO 25
Rock 24
HiyA 18
Hm[arnc] 16
Terrorterran 14
Aegong 13
scan(afreeca) 11
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc10619
Dendi1017
Counter-Strike
fl0m5401
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
Heroes of the Storm
MindelVK11
Other Games
singsing2000
Liquid`RaSZi1577
B2W.Neo709
Beastyqt591
Khaldor506
Mlord486
olofmeister424
KnowMe340
crisheroes165
FrodaN71
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV246
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 13
• Hinosc 12
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach47
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV531
League of Legends
• Nemesis3305
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1539
Other Games
• Shiphtur513
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 37m
OSC
6h 37m
Replay Cast
6h 37m
OSC
19h 37m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.