• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:59
CEST 08:59
KST 15:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6438 users

The Math Thread - Page 7

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 32 Next All
HKTPZ
Profile Joined May 2017
105 Posts
June 22 2017 21:40 GMT
#121
On June 23 2017 05:42 esla_sol wrote:
i teach elementary school and we do probability. things like dice and spinners. basic stuff. was talking to a friend about probability and he gave me this problem. i've been unable to make sense of it. any help is appreciated.


You and I are playing a game. We each shout out a number 1-100 every 5 seconds. Once someone says a number, that person can't say it again. What's the probability we match at least once?

The probablity of matching at least once equals 1 minus the probablity of never matching so the answer to your question is:

1-!100/100! which approximately equals 63 percent.

I can explain what dearangement is all about tomorrow if you're interested but for now I need to go to bed
HKTPZ
Profile Joined May 2017
105 Posts
June 22 2017 21:43 GMT
#122
On June 23 2017 06:24 travis wrote:
yeah I think it is
can I ask how you got it?

Sure I can try to explain my process in my broken english tomorrow but i need to get up in 8 hours and i really need a lot of sleep not to be a zombie
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
June 22 2017 21:51 GMT
#123
probability can be so counter-intuitive sometimes, it's really crazy.
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
June 22 2017 21:52 GMT
#124
Had to take three stats courses to get my degree and I still have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to probability. Just keep guessing until I get the answer
Administrator
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12017 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-06-22 22:17:01
June 22 2017 22:16 GMT
#125
On June 23 2017 04:15 travis wrote:
Here's a math question I have.

i want to write a sum:

from i=1 to n of: 1/2*(i-1)i

But I don't actually want i to stop when i = n. I want i to stop when the sum of "i values" has reached n.
How do I do that?

It's like if I could write my sum as "from i = i +1 to n"

Example:

If n = 10
I want my sum to go through i values of: 1, 2, 3, 4 - then STOP.
Which gives me a sum of 0+1+3+6 = 10


Is the only way to do this to solve for the relationship between what I want i to do, and n?
Because I am not sure what the relationship is.


You can write basically anything below the sum symbol as a condition, but usually you use these conditions to only describe individual elements of the sum, not the sum as a whole.

I would write it as the Minimum of { (your sum from 0 to n) | n € N, (your sum) > n0}, with n0 being the thing you want. That works as long as all of the things in the sum after this are positive. If you have a sum that has negative elements afterwards, it becomes more complicated, because the minimum could be later down the line.
esla_sol
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States756 Posts
June 22 2017 22:18 GMT
#126

The probablity of matching at least once equals 1 minus the probablity of never matching so the answer to your question is:

1-!100/100! which approximately equals 63 percent.

I can explain what dearangement is all about tomorrow if you're interested but for now I need to go to bed


that's amazing. i had to look up what the factorial in the front meant. is the reason you divide by 100! because you have 1/100 chance, then 1/99, and so on?
Uldridge
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Belgium5226 Posts
June 23 2017 02:21 GMT
#127
So I have a bit of a problem I've worked on in the past, but my math is too lacking to solve it.
The problem is as follows: with a standard deck of cards (52; 26 black, 26 red), what is the probability that one of colors is found 5 times or more (so at least 5 times) in a row when the deck is shuffled and put in a sequence (so random sequence of 52 cards)?
I've made a small piece of code that can easily make over 1x10^6 runs to come to just under 80% and I know it's a combinatorial problem, but I have no idea how to formally solve it. Nor does the probability seem consistent because it fluctuates depending on the type of code used (different people, different code, or either my code sucks, but I've tested it thoroughly, so that shouldn't be it...)
Taxes are for Terrans
Artesimo
Profile Joined February 2015
Germany627 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-06-23 07:22:28
June 23 2017 06:51 GMT
#128
On June 23 2017 11:21 Uldridge wrote:
So I have a bit of a problem I've worked on in the past, but my math is too lacking to solve it.
The problem is as follows: with a standard deck of cards (52; 26 black, 26 red), what is the probability that one of colors is found 5 times or more (so at least 5 times) in a row when the deck is shuffled and put in a sequence (so random sequence of 52 cards)?
I've made a small piece of code that can easily make over 1x10^6 runs to come to just under 80% and I know it's a combinatorial problem, but I have no idea how to formally solve it. Nor does the probability seem consistent because it fluctuates depending on the type of code used (different people, different code, or either my code sucks, but I've tested it thoroughly, so that shouldn't be it...)


Isnt that just b = number of black cards left when drawing the first black card, c = total number of cards left in the deck
b/c * b-1/c * b-2/c * b-3/c * b-4/c
The -1/2/3/4 comes from one black card already being drawn and therefore the chance to draw antother black card decreases by 1/c

EDIT:
So basically, the chance to draw a black card is always (black cards left) / (total number of cards left), and for the chance to draw multiple black caards in a row it is (chance for card 1) * (chance for card 2) ... * (chance for card n).
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18452 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-06-23 08:09:27
June 23 2017 07:35 GMT
#129
On June 23 2017 15:51 Artesimo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2017 11:21 Uldridge wrote:
So I have a bit of a problem I've worked on in the past, but my math is too lacking to solve it.
The problem is as follows: with a standard deck of cards (52; 26 black, 26 red), what is the probability that one of colors is found 5 times or more (so at least 5 times) in a row when the deck is shuffled and put in a sequence (so random sequence of 52 cards)?
I've made a small piece of code that can easily make over 1x10^6 runs to come to just under 80% and I know it's a combinatorial problem, but I have no idea how to formally solve it. Nor does the probability seem consistent because it fluctuates depending on the type of code used (different people, different code, or either my code sucks, but I've tested it thoroughly, so that shouldn't be it...)


Isnt that just b = number of black cards, c = cards
b/c * b-1/c * b-2/c * b-3/c * b-4/c
The -1/2/3/4 comes from one black card already being drawn and therefore the chance to draw antother black card decreases by 1/c

I think he's asking the probability of a sequence of 5 black cards appearing anywhere in the stack. I have calculated this in sequences with replacement. Without replacement it's harder and I'm not sure you can use the same approach at all, but with replacement it works as follows:

The chance of having 5 black cards in a row of simply 1/2^5. So with 52 cards, you have 52-5+1=48 different sequences of having 5 cards. So the chance of one or more of these being all black is simply 1 minus the chance of none of them being all black:

1 - (1- 1/2^5)^48. So with replacement, you'd have ~78% chance of getting a 5-card sequence of all-black cards. Without replacement the problem seems much harder, but perhaps this gives you an idea of how to approach it?

Edit: hmm, with replacement you should just be able to enumerate all the ways of getting a flush, right? I am missing something here, but a first stab:
There are 47 cards left after your flush, so that's 47! possible orders. 48 places for starting your flush, so 48! combinations... and 26 choose 5 ways of actually making a flush, so (26,5)*48!/52!
This seems way too small, so I probably have a mistake somewhere. But this approach seems promising.
Mafe
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany5966 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-06-23 08:43:11
June 23 2017 08:19 GMT
#130
On June 23 2017 11:21 Uldridge wrote:
So I have a bit of a problem I've worked on in the past, but my math is too lacking to solve it.
The problem is as follows: with a standard deck of cards (52; 26 black, 26 red), what is the probability that one of colors is found 5 times or more (so at least 5 times) in a row when the deck is shuffled and put in a sequence (so random sequence of 52 cards)?
I've made a small piece of code that can easily make over 1x10^6 runs to come to just under 80% and I know it's a combinatorial problem, but I have no idea how to formally solve it. Nor does the probability seem consistent because it fluctuates depending on the type of code used (different people, different code, or either my code sucks, but I've tested it thoroughly, so that shouldn't be it...)


I expect that a closed-form expression for this probability will be rather complicated. I suppose you can get a recursive formula which then can be evaluated by a computer.

Let A(b,r) be the probability that you will have a streak of 5 black cards in a deck with b black cards and r red cards
Like for an example, if you start with stack of 26 black cards (and no red cards), you obviously have a probabilty of 1 that you will get a streak of 5 black cards. Whereas in a stack with 26 red cards (and 0 black cards), the probability is 0.

Now suppose that you have a stack of b black cards and r red cards.
If the first card is red (which happens with a probabilty of r/(b+r) ), then a streak of 5 black cards must be contained in remaining b black and (r-1) red cards, where it has probability A(b, r-1). The probabilty of getting a 5-black-streak in this case (first card is red) is therefore (r/(b+r)) *A(b, r-1)
If the first card is black and second card is red (which happens with probability (b/(b+r))*(r/(b+r-1)), a 5-black-streak must be contained in the remaining (b-1) black and (r-1) red cards. The probabilty of getting a 5-black-streak in this case (first card is black, second card is red) is therefore (b/(b+r))*(r/(b+r-1)) *A(b-1, r-1).
..... now you iterate this idea for (1st card black, 2nd card black, 3rd card red),..... until (1st B, 2nd B, 3rd B, 4th B, 5th B) in which case you have 5-black-streak regardless of what is happening for the reamining cards.

Altogether, you obtain a recursive formula for A(b,r) with intial values A(b,0)=1 for b >= 5 and A(0,r)=0 for any r. (You might simplify by saying A(26, 5)=1. I suppose this should be easy to code once you've found all formulas and a computer should be able to find A(26,26), the value in question, in almost no time.

edit: I think may initial values are not sufficient yet for the recursion. But if you understand the principle, adding the missing initial values should not be much of a problem.
Shalashaska_123
Profile Blog Joined July 2013
United States142 Posts
June 23 2017 08:45 GMT
#131
+ Show Spoiler [To travis] +

Hey, travis.

On June 23 2017 04:15 travis wrote:
Here's a math question I have.

i want to write a sum:

from i=1 to n of: 1/2*(i-1)i

But I don't actually want i to stop when i = n. I want i to stop when the sum of "i values" has reached n.
How do I do that?

It's like if I could write my sum as "from i = i +1 to n"

Example:

If n = 10
I want my sum to go through i values of: 1, 2, 3, 4 - then STOP.
Which gives me a sum of 0+1+3+6 = 10


Your series can be written as

[image loading]

where k is defined by your requirement that the sum of the i values has to equal n.

[image loading]

All that we have to do now is solve equation (1) for k in terms of n. The finite sum on the left side is one we can look up in a table.

[image loading]

What we have here is a quadratic equation for k.

[image loading]

Use the quadratic formula to solve it.

[image loading]

We use the expression on the right for k since we want it to be a positive value. The one on the left is negative, so we discard it. Therefore, your sum can be written in terms of n as follows.

[image loading]

This sum can be evaluated. Switch the upper limit back to k for a moment and split up the sum like so.

[image loading]

The finite sum of i^2 and the finite sum of i can be looked up in a table and/or proved using mathematical induction.

[image loading]

Simplifying this gives us

[image loading]

Now we can plug in that value for k. Doing so and simplifying gives us the final result.

[image loading]

If we plug in n = 10, then the upper limit evaluates to 4 and the sum evaluates to 10, which is consistent with your example.


Is the only way to do this to solve for the relationship between what I want i to do, and n?

I'm reluctant to say it's the only way, but it is the most convenient way as far as I can see.


Because I am not sure what the relationship is.

Yeah, you are. You say yourself that you want the sum to stop when the sum of i values equals n. We write equation (1) from that fact.


+ Show Spoiler [To esla_sol] +

Hey, esla_sol.

On June 23 2017 07:18 esla_sol wrote:
Show nested quote +

The probablity of matching at least once equals 1 minus the probablity of never matching so the answer to your question is:

1-!100/100! which approximately equals 63 percent.

I can explain what dearangement is all about tomorrow if you're interested but for now I need to go to bed


that's amazing. i had to look up what the factorial in the front meant. is the reason you divide by 100! because you have 1/100 chance, then 1/99, and so on?


On the bottom you have 100!, which is the total number of ways to order the 100 numbers. On the top you have !100, which is the number of different ways to order the 100 numbers such that none of the numbers are shouted at the same time. I have to admit I've never even heard of derangements or subfactorials before today.
Sbrubbles
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil5776 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-06-23 12:57:46
June 23 2017 12:55 GMT
#132
On June 23 2017 05:42 esla_sol wrote:
i teach elementary school and we do probability. things like dice and spinners. basic stuff. was talking to a friend about probability and he gave me this problem. i've been unable to make sense of it. any help is appreciated.


You and I are playing a game. We each shout out a number 1-100 every 5 seconds. Once someone says a number, that person can't say it again. What's the probability we match at least once?


If neither person was allowed to repeat the other's numbers the problem would be considerably easier (just break it down into a big conditional probability chain). I'm stumped.
Bora Pain minha porra!
HKTPZ
Profile Joined May 2017
105 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-06-23 13:59:54
June 23 2017 13:58 GMT
#133
On June 23 2017 07:18 esla_sol wrote:
Show nested quote +

The probablity of matching at least once equals 1 minus the probablity of never matching so the answer to your question is:

1-!100/100! which approximately equals 63 percent.

I can explain what dearangement is all about tomorrow if you're interested but for now I need to go to bed


that's amazing. i had to look up what the factorial in the front meant. is the reason you divide by 100! because you have 1/100 chance, then 1/99, and so on?

!100 (subfactorial 100) is the numbers of ways you can derange 100 objects.

!1=0 because there is no way to derange one object
!2=1 because there is one way to derange two objects (BA)
!3=2 (BCA, CAB)
!4=9 (BADC, BCDA, BDAC, CADB, CDAB, CDBA, DABC, DCAB, DCBA)
!5=44
!6=265

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


100! is the number of permutations (ways to arrange) for 100 objects. !100/100! is the probablity of derangement occuring.

------------------
Edit: why is the picture I uploaded not showing? :/
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-06-23 15:05:47
June 23 2017 14:55 GMT
#134
On June 23 2017 17:45 Shalashaska_123 wrote:
+ Show Spoiler [To travis] +

Hey, travis.

On June 23 2017 04:15 travis wrote:
Here's a math question I have.

i want to write a sum:

from i=1 to n of: 1/2*(i-1)i

But I don't actually want i to stop when i = n. I want i to stop when the sum of "i values" has reached n.
How do I do that?

It's like if I could write my sum as "from i = i +1 to n"

Example:

If n = 10
I want my sum to go through i values of: 1, 2, 3, 4 - then STOP.
Which gives me a sum of 0+1+3+6 = 10


Your series can be written as

[image loading]

where k is defined by your requirement that the sum of the i values has to equal n.

[image loading]

All that we have to do now is solve equation (1) for k in terms of n. The finite sum on the left side is one we can look up in a table.

[image loading]

What we have here is a quadratic equation for k.

[image loading]

Use the quadratic formula to solve it.

[image loading]

We use the expression on the right for k since we want it to be a positive value. The one on the left is negative, so we discard it. Therefore, your sum can be written in terms of n as follows.

[image loading]

This sum can be evaluated. Switch the upper limit back to k for a moment and split up the sum like so.

[image loading]

The finite sum of i^2 and the finite sum of i can be looked up in a table and/or proved using mathematical induction.

[image loading]

Simplifying this gives us

[image loading]

Now we can plug in that value for k. Doing so and simplifying gives us the final result.

[image loading]

If we plug in n = 10, then the upper limit evaluates to 4 and the sum evaluates to 10, which is consistent with your example.


Is the only way to do this to solve for the relationship between what I want i to do, and n?

I'm reluctant to say it's the only way, but it is the most convenient way as far as I can see.


Because I am not sure what the relationship is.

Yeah, you are. You say yourself that you want the sum to stop when the sum of i values equals n. We write equation (1) from that fact.


+ Show Spoiler [To esla_sol] +

Hey, esla_sol.

On June 23 2017 07:18 esla_sol wrote:
Show nested quote +

The probablity of matching at least once equals 1 minus the probablity of never matching so the answer to your question is:

1-!100/100! which approximately equals 63 percent.

I can explain what dearangement is all about tomorrow if you're interested but for now I need to go to bed


that's amazing. i had to look up what the factorial in the front meant. is the reason you divide by 100! because you have 1/100 chance, then 1/99, and so on?


On the bottom you have 100!, which is the total number of ways to order the 100 numbers. On the top you have !100, which is the number of different ways to order the 100 numbers such that none of the numbers are shouted at the same time. I have to admit I've never even heard of derangements or subfactorials before today.



firstly: wow
secondly, sorry HTKPZ but what you posted actually wasn't what I wanted, I don't know how I got confused. This is the solution I was looking for, since I needed things in terms of n instead of in terms of the iteration I want to stop at.

but now I am shocked because while this answer certainly seems correct, this seems way more advanced than anything I should be having to do for this class, lol

maybe not though... since I do actually understand it


I really don't understand what you are doing in this step:
[image loading]


-what am I doing wrong? why is this image not loading?


edit2: oh wait, I see what you are doing now! I misunderstood the picture, you are saying the entire sum = n. ok that makes sense

anyways big thanks to everyone!
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-06-23 18:07:03
June 23 2017 15:31 GMT
#135
wowowow my final question is SO much harder

http://www.cs.umd.edu/class/summer2017/cmsc351/hwk7.pdf

It's the final question there (2b).
It works like the first one except for now, the sum goes from i=1 to k of (i-1)i/2

but this sum will be repeated Z times
and after every Z repetitions of this inside sum, Z is raised to the next power of 2 (if it was 1, it becomes 2, if it was 2, it becomes 4, if it was 4, it becomes 8), and k is incremented by 1

But then finally all this needs to be related to n, where n is equal to the total times i was incremented over all repetitions

aaand this was probably all insanely confusing so I will write it like this


If our n = 17

Then we need to do the sum from i=1 to 1 of (i-1)i/2 ONE TIME
Then we need to do the sum from i=1 to 2 of (i-1)i/2 TWO TIMES
Then we need to do the sum from i=1 to 3 of (i-1)i/2 FOUR TIMES


If our n was 49

Then we need to do the sum from i=1 to 1 of (i-1)i/2 ONE TIME
Then we need to do the sum from i=1 to 2 of (i-1)i/2 TWO TIMES
Then we need to do the sum from i=1 to 3 of (i-1)i/2 FOUR TIMES
Then we need to do the sum from i=1 to 4 of (i-1)i/2 EIGHT TIMES

and we don't worry about n-values that don't line up nicely

I could definitely use help.. I am about 75% sure I've got this much correct.
I'll be working on it.. lol
I'll try using what shalashaska showed. But first... lunch
Piledriver
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1697 Posts
June 23 2017 15:49 GMT
#136
Apologies if this has already been answered somewhere, but I wanted to ask this.

Its been almost 20 years since I did any serious kind of mathematics, and I don't have much exposure to mathematics in my current role as an application programmer.

Can any of you recommend some resources to start learning calculus and probability from scratch? I am looking for books that talk more about the theory rather than working out exercises. A few books I tried in the past turned out to be extremely dry affairs that jumped straight into problem solving without much background text.

Thank you.
Envy fan since NTH.
AbouSV
Profile Joined October 2014
Germany1278 Posts
June 23 2017 16:33 GMT
#137
So in the end, Travis made this thread to solve some homework questions :D
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-06-23 17:49:04
June 23 2017 17:42 GMT
#138
edit, oops did my math wrong, back to the drawing board
jinfreaks
Profile Joined July 2010
United States94 Posts
June 23 2017 18:06 GMT
#139
On June 24 2017 00:49 Piledriver wrote:
Apologies if this has already been answered somewhere, but I wanted to ask this.

Its been almost 20 years since I did any serious kind of mathematics, and I don't have much exposure to mathematics in my current role as an application programmer.

Can any of you recommend some resources to start learning calculus and probability from scratch? I am looking for books that talk more about the theory rather than working out exercises. A few books I tried in the past turned out to be extremely dry affairs that jumped straight into problem solving without much background text.

Thank you.


For the calculus portion, do you mean its theoretical foundations? If that is the case you are looking for an introductory text into real analysis, you can go on math.stackexchange to find all sorts of textbook recommendations. However, the typical answer to calculus theory/ real analysis has always been Rudin's real analysis textbook though there are friendlier versions out there.

ninazerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States7291 Posts
June 23 2017 18:54 GMT
#140
Does 1 + 1 ever not equal 2?
"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies." - Fyodor Dostoevsky
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 32 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyun 64
NotJumperer 56
sorry 56
Bale 35
Noble 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto193
League of Legends
JimRising 555
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King114
Other Games
summit1g7972
Coldzera 728
WinterStarcraft414
ceh9402
C9.Mang0296
Sick117
NeuroSwarm103
ViBE26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick608
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2279
League of Legends
• Rush1101
• Lourlo884
• Stunt390
• Jankos291
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 2m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4h 2m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
17h 2m
Patches Events
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.