• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:14
CEST 10:14
KST 17:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7392 users

Confederate Flag Removed from stores - Page 4

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 20 21 22 Next All
Chewbacca.
Profile Joined January 2011
United States3634 Posts
June 25 2015 21:41 GMT
#61
I'm disliking this world more and more by the day.
Ghostcom
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark4783 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-25 21:48:56
June 25 2015 21:46 GMT
#62
On June 26 2015 06:04 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2015 06:02 Ghostcom wrote:
I think it is about the most appropriate time to pull out the old "those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it"... Forbidding symbols merely gives that symbol power, it has never proven to be a good idea, so why should it now? I agree completely that there is no reason for having it in front of governmental buildings, but forbidding it would be beyond stupid.

Its not really forbidden any more that acid wash jeans. They just don't sell either at Walmart for different reasons.


Read the post you are responding to before typing... I'm not even close to writing that it is currently forbidden. I'm saying that the current push towards forbidding it (AS FORBIDDING IT IN THE FUTURE) is moronic.

EDIT: I realize the legislation that has been put forward is only to take it down, but if I as a Dane has been able to notice the push towards making it illegal from my Facebook/twitter/news feeds, then I'm fairly certain you have as well.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-25 21:49:01
June 25 2015 21:47 GMT
#63
On June 26 2015 06:38 Endymion wrote:
i understand that it's "not the flag of the Confederacy," but in the same way that it's colloquially recognized to be racist it's also colloquially recognized to represent the Confederacy and the civil war.. It's the social trends that annoy me, not the companies pulling the products.. Mostly because i can understand corporations and their profit motives, where as people taking away the cultures of those that they disagree I can't vibe with.

If I say "I disagree with the LGBT flag. Since I'm straight, it's offensive to me that others are different and celebrate something that I'm not. Jeffrey Dahmer was gay and he killed people, so i'm not cool with your flag anymore, please don't fly it anymore."

Is that cool? lol.. that's how I define sjw, people who attack others for not agreeing with them, so laugh at me if you want for my diction..

What you are describing is democracy and the "holy free market" at work. Its companies and politicians listening to what people want. The people who want that flag up are an ever shrinking minority.

And the people who support that flag attack people they don't agree with. One of them went into a church and attacked 9 of them.

On June 26 2015 06:46 Ghostcom wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2015 06:04 Plansix wrote:
On June 26 2015 06:02 Ghostcom wrote:
I think it is about the most appropriate time to pull out the old "those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it"... Forbidding symbols merely gives that symbol power, it has never proven to be a good idea, so why should it now? I agree completely that there is no reason for having it in front of governmental buildings, but forbidding it would be beyond stupid.

Its not really forbidden any more that acid wash jeans. They just don't sell either at Walmart for different reasons.


Read the post you are responding to before typing... I'm not even close to writing that it is currently forbidden. I'm saying that the current push towards forbidding it (AS FORBIDDING IT IN THE FUTURE) is moronic.


We don't really have a history of banning flags in this country. You can fly the Nazi flag outside your house if you really want. I wouldn't recommend it.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
ZasZ.
Profile Joined May 2010
United States2911 Posts
June 25 2015 21:49 GMT
#64
On June 26 2015 06:38 Endymion wrote:
i understand that it's "not the flag of the Confederacy," but in the same way that it's colloquially recognized to be racist it's also colloquially recognized to represent the Confederacy and the civil war.. It's the social trends that annoy me, not the companies pulling the products.. Mostly because i can understand corporations and their profit motives, where as people taking away the cultures of those that they disagree I can't vibe with.

If I say "I disagree with the LGBT flag. Since I'm straight, it's offensive to me that others are different and celebrate something that I'm not. Jeffrey Dahmer was gay and he killed people, so i'm not cool with your flag anymore, please don't fly it anymore."

Is that cool? lol.. that's how I define sjw, people who attack others for not agreeing with them, so laugh at me if you want for my diction..


If, in the future, our gay overlords enslave and kill millions of straight people in the name of LGBT-land, you will be allowed to claim that public display of LGBT language or symbols is deeply offensive to you. Again, not all opinions are equally good, just equally protected, and only from the government. If people want to continue to wave the Confederate flag after it is abundantly clear that it is a racist symbol to the majority of Americans, that is their right, but get it off of government and public property and put it in a museum where it belongs.
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24385 Posts
June 25 2015 21:50 GMT
#65
On June 26 2015 06:46 Ghostcom wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2015 06:04 Plansix wrote:
On June 26 2015 06:02 Ghostcom wrote:
I think it is about the most appropriate time to pull out the old "those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it"... Forbidding symbols merely gives that symbol power, it has never proven to be a good idea, so why should it now? I agree completely that there is no reason for having it in front of governmental buildings, but forbidding it would be beyond stupid.

Its not really forbidden any more that acid wash jeans. They just don't sell either at Walmart for different reasons.


Read the post you are responding to before typing... I'm not even close to writing that it is currently forbidden. I'm saying that the current push towards forbidding it (AS FORBIDDING IT IN THE FUTURE) is moronic.


There's a push to forbid it?
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
FHDH
Profile Joined July 2014
United States7023 Posts
June 25 2015 21:51 GMT
#66
The rainbow is a symbol of diversity, not of being LGBT. It is quite literally a symbol that diversity is beautiful.

Try again kids.
После драки кулаками не машут (Don't shake your fist when the fight is over)
Ghostcom
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark4783 Posts
June 25 2015 21:51 GMT
#67
On June 26 2015 06:50 GreenHorizons wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2015 06:46 Ghostcom wrote:
On June 26 2015 06:04 Plansix wrote:
On June 26 2015 06:02 Ghostcom wrote:
I think it is about the most appropriate time to pull out the old "those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it"... Forbidding symbols merely gives that symbol power, it has never proven to be a good idea, so why should it now? I agree completely that there is no reason for having it in front of governmental buildings, but forbidding it would be beyond stupid.

Its not really forbidden any more that acid wash jeans. They just don't sell either at Walmart for different reasons.


Read the post you are responding to before typing... I'm not even close to writing that it is currently forbidden. I'm saying that the current push towards forbidding it (AS FORBIDDING IT IN THE FUTURE) is moronic.


There's a push to forbid it?


Yes.
FHDH
Profile Joined July 2014
United States7023 Posts
June 25 2015 21:52 GMT
#68
On June 26 2015 06:51 Ghostcom wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2015 06:50 GreenHorizons wrote:
On June 26 2015 06:46 Ghostcom wrote:
On June 26 2015 06:04 Plansix wrote:
On June 26 2015 06:02 Ghostcom wrote:
I think it is about the most appropriate time to pull out the old "those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it"... Forbidding symbols merely gives that symbol power, it has never proven to be a good idea, so why should it now? I agree completely that there is no reason for having it in front of governmental buildings, but forbidding it would be beyond stupid.

Its not really forbidden any more that acid wash jeans. They just don't sell either at Walmart for different reasons.


Read the post you are responding to before typing... I'm not even close to writing that it is currently forbidden. I'm saying that the current push towards forbidding it (AS FORBIDDING IT IN THE FUTURE) is moronic.


There's a push to forbid it?


Yes.

There's also a Texan secession movement and people who quite literally think the world is run by lizard people.
После драки кулаками не машут (Don't shake your fist when the fight is over)
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
June 25 2015 21:52 GMT
#69
On June 26 2015 06:50 GreenHorizons wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2015 06:46 Ghostcom wrote:
On June 26 2015 06:04 Plansix wrote:
On June 26 2015 06:02 Ghostcom wrote:
I think it is about the most appropriate time to pull out the old "those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it"... Forbidding symbols merely gives that symbol power, it has never proven to be a good idea, so why should it now? I agree completely that there is no reason for having it in front of governmental buildings, but forbidding it would be beyond stupid.

Its not really forbidden any more that acid wash jeans. They just don't sell either at Walmart for different reasons.


Read the post you are responding to before typing... I'm not even close to writing that it is currently forbidden. I'm saying that the current push towards forbidding it (AS FORBIDDING IT IN THE FUTURE) is moronic.


There's a push to forbid it?

Not that I am aware of, just to move it into history where it should be. Not flying with special laws prohibiting it from being taken down(this is why the flag couldn't be flown at half mast in S. Carolina after the shooting. It was above the US flag during that time)
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Endymion
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States3701 Posts
June 25 2015 21:52 GMT
#70
i get that it's a free market.. i don't get the idea that your idea isn't "equally as good" as mine, that's what leads to censorship.
Have you considered the MMO-Champion forum? You are just as irrational and delusional with the right portion of nostalgic populism. By the way: The old Brood War was absolutely unplayable
ZasZ.
Profile Joined May 2010
United States2911 Posts
June 25 2015 21:54 GMT
#71
On June 26 2015 06:51 Ghostcom wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2015 06:50 GreenHorizons wrote:
On June 26 2015 06:46 Ghostcom wrote:
On June 26 2015 06:04 Plansix wrote:
On June 26 2015 06:02 Ghostcom wrote:
I think it is about the most appropriate time to pull out the old "those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it"... Forbidding symbols merely gives that symbol power, it has never proven to be a good idea, so why should it now? I agree completely that there is no reason for having it in front of governmental buildings, but forbidding it would be beyond stupid.

Its not really forbidden any more that acid wash jeans. They just don't sell either at Walmart for different reasons.


Read the post you are responding to before typing... I'm not even close to writing that it is currently forbidden. I'm saying that the current push towards forbidding it (AS FORBIDDING IT IN THE FUTURE) is moronic.


There's a push to forbid it?


Yes.


How big of a push are we talking about? Social media is both a blessing and a curse in that it gives individuals an extremely broad reach with their message. I have not seen any organized group claiming that the flag should be banned in all its forms, but I wouldn't be surprised to see individuals calling for it.

There are people who think Obama is a Muslim plant getting ready to declare martial law before the next election so that he can usher in Sharia Law and becomes America's first king. That doesn't mean it's worth taking them seriously.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
June 25 2015 21:55 GMT
#72
Agreed, I need to see a real movement to ban the flag that has even a chance of being taken seriously. Right now, its mostly people saying they don't want to sell it or have it at the state house.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Ghostcom
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark4783 Posts
June 25 2015 21:56 GMT
#73
On June 26 2015 06:52 FHDH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2015 06:51 Ghostcom wrote:
On June 26 2015 06:50 GreenHorizons wrote:
On June 26 2015 06:46 Ghostcom wrote:
On June 26 2015 06:04 Plansix wrote:
On June 26 2015 06:02 Ghostcom wrote:
I think it is about the most appropriate time to pull out the old "those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it"... Forbidding symbols merely gives that symbol power, it has never proven to be a good idea, so why should it now? I agree completely that there is no reason for having it in front of governmental buildings, but forbidding it would be beyond stupid.

Its not really forbidden any more that acid wash jeans. They just don't sell either at Walmart for different reasons.


Read the post you are responding to before typing... I'm not even close to writing that it is currently forbidden. I'm saying that the current push towards forbidding it (AS FORBIDDING IT IN THE FUTURE) is moronic.


There's a push to forbid it?


Yes.

There's also a Texan secession movement and people who quite literally think the world is run by lizard people.


Glad we can agree that those are equally insane.
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24385 Posts
June 25 2015 21:56 GMT
#74
On June 26 2015 06:51 Ghostcom wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2015 06:50 GreenHorizons wrote:
On June 26 2015 06:46 Ghostcom wrote:
On June 26 2015 06:04 Plansix wrote:
On June 26 2015 06:02 Ghostcom wrote:
I think it is about the most appropriate time to pull out the old "those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it"... Forbidding symbols merely gives that symbol power, it has never proven to be a good idea, so why should it now? I agree completely that there is no reason for having it in front of governmental buildings, but forbidding it would be beyond stupid.

Its not really forbidden any more that acid wash jeans. They just don't sell either at Walmart for different reasons.


Read the post you are responding to before typing... I'm not even close to writing that it is currently forbidden. I'm saying that the current push towards forbidding it (AS FORBIDDING IT IN THE FUTURE) is moronic.


There's a push to forbid it?


Yes.



Apparently it's bigger in Denmark than it is here. My bet is that it's ignorant people who don't know what they are talking about and perceive the removal from public property to be a ban.
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
FHDH
Profile Joined July 2014
United States7023 Posts
June 25 2015 21:57 GMT
#75
On June 26 2015 06:56 Ghostcom wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2015 06:52 FHDH wrote:
On June 26 2015 06:51 Ghostcom wrote:
On June 26 2015 06:50 GreenHorizons wrote:
On June 26 2015 06:46 Ghostcom wrote:
On June 26 2015 06:04 Plansix wrote:
On June 26 2015 06:02 Ghostcom wrote:
I think it is about the most appropriate time to pull out the old "those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it"... Forbidding symbols merely gives that symbol power, it has never proven to be a good idea, so why should it now? I agree completely that there is no reason for having it in front of governmental buildings, but forbidding it would be beyond stupid.

Its not really forbidden any more that acid wash jeans. They just don't sell either at Walmart for different reasons.


Read the post you are responding to before typing... I'm not even close to writing that it is currently forbidden. I'm saying that the current push towards forbidding it (AS FORBIDDING IT IN THE FUTURE) is moronic.


There's a push to forbid it?


Yes.

There's also a Texan secession movement and people who quite literally think the world is run by lizard people.


Glad we can agree that those are equally insane.

The word I was looking for was "irrelevant."
После драки кулаками не машут (Don't shake your fist when the fight is over)
ZasZ.
Profile Joined May 2010
United States2911 Posts
June 25 2015 21:58 GMT
#76
On June 26 2015 06:52 Endymion wrote:
i get that it's a free market.. i don't get the idea that your idea isn't "equally as good" as mine, that's what leads to censorship.


That's an awfully black and white way to look at things...all ideas should be evaluated based on their individual merits. for example, Hitler's idea of how he wanted the world to be was NOT as good as everyone else's. Being able to say and do whatever the hell you want without people responding to it is what leads to anarchy. If the collective thinks you're an asshole for having a specific opinion, that makes you an asshole in the eyes of the collective, and as they say perception is reality. But our government would defend your right to have that opinion, as long as you aren't actively harming anyone by holding that opinion. If there actually is an organized movement to ban the Confederate flag from everywhere, I'd be right there with the racists claiming that it's a mistake, but for historical reasons.
Kickboxer
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Slovenia1308 Posts
June 25 2015 21:59 GMT
#77
PC is a form of politics, and like all politics it's inherently bullshit
Ghostcom
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark4783 Posts
June 25 2015 22:00 GMT
#78
On June 26 2015 06:56 GreenHorizons wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2015 06:51 Ghostcom wrote:
On June 26 2015 06:50 GreenHorizons wrote:
On June 26 2015 06:46 Ghostcom wrote:
On June 26 2015 06:04 Plansix wrote:
On June 26 2015 06:02 Ghostcom wrote:
I think it is about the most appropriate time to pull out the old "those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it"... Forbidding symbols merely gives that symbol power, it has never proven to be a good idea, so why should it now? I agree completely that there is no reason for having it in front of governmental buildings, but forbidding it would be beyond stupid.

Its not really forbidden any more that acid wash jeans. They just don't sell either at Walmart for different reasons.


Read the post you are responding to before typing... I'm not even close to writing that it is currently forbidden. I'm saying that the current push towards forbidding it (AS FORBIDDING IT IN THE FUTURE) is moronic.


There's a push to forbid it?


Yes.



Apparently it's bigger in Denmark than it is here. My bet is that it's ignorant people who don't know what they are talking about and perceive the removal from public property to be a ban.


I wasn't aware that California was Danish, but I guess I learned something today.
FHDH
Profile Joined July 2014
United States7023 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-25 22:01:20
June 25 2015 22:00 GMT
#79
On June 26 2015 06:59 Kickboxer wrote:
PC is a form of politics, and like all politics it's inherently bullshit

Politics are the systemized resolution of disputes within a governing body.

On June 26 2015 07:00 Ghostcom wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2015 06:56 GreenHorizons wrote:
On June 26 2015 06:51 Ghostcom wrote:
On June 26 2015 06:50 GreenHorizons wrote:
On June 26 2015 06:46 Ghostcom wrote:
On June 26 2015 06:04 Plansix wrote:
On June 26 2015 06:02 Ghostcom wrote:
I think it is about the most appropriate time to pull out the old "those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it"... Forbidding symbols merely gives that symbol power, it has never proven to be a good idea, so why should it now? I agree completely that there is no reason for having it in front of governmental buildings, but forbidding it would be beyond stupid.

Its not really forbidden any more that acid wash jeans. They just don't sell either at Walmart for different reasons.


Read the post you are responding to before typing... I'm not even close to writing that it is currently forbidden. I'm saying that the current push towards forbidding it (AS FORBIDDING IT IN THE FUTURE) is moronic.


There's a push to forbid it?


Yes.



Apparently it's bigger in Denmark than it is here. My bet is that it's ignorant people who don't know what they are talking about and perceive the removal from public property to be a ban.


I wasn't aware that California was Danish, but I guess I learned something today.

I live in California and I have no fucking clue what you're talking about. How about you stop being cute and start substantiating your shit.
После драки кулаками не машут (Don't shake your fist when the fight is over)
Endymion
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States3701 Posts
June 25 2015 22:03 GMT
#80
On June 26 2015 06:58 ZasZ. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2015 06:52 Endymion wrote:
i get that it's a free market.. i don't get the idea that your idea isn't "equally as good" as mine, that's what leads to censorship.


That's an awfully black and white way to look at things...all ideas should be evaluated based on their individual merits. for example, Hitler's idea of how he wanted the world to be was NOT as good as everyone else's. Being able to say and do whatever the hell you want without people responding to it is what leads to anarchy. If the collective thinks you're an asshole for having a specific opinion, that makes you an asshole in the eyes of the collective, and as they say perception is reality. But our government would defend your right to have that opinion, as long as you aren't actively harming anyone by holding that opinion. If there actually is an organized movement to ban the Confederate flag from everywhere, I'd be right there with the racists claiming that it's a mistake, but for historical reasons.


i realize that it's a black and white way to look at it, but it's necessary to prevent censorship.. for example, i'm sure a ton of people hate Lolita and they hate the amazon sells a book basically glorifying pedophilia, but it's still not banned.. Mein Kampf is also still sold on amazon and recognized at least by google's systems.. the collective might disagree with these ideas, but that doesn't decrease the validity of an idea, no matter how stupid you personally might think it is..
Have you considered the MMO-Champion forum? You are just as irrational and delusional with the right portion of nostalgic populism. By the way: The old Brood War was absolutely unplayable
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 20 21 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4541
Leta 2288
BeSt 502
Soulkey 395
Soma 183
Rush 65
ZergMaN 30
Shine 30
Dota 2
XcaliburYe118
League of Legends
JimRising 560
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King55
Other Games
summit1g8125
WinterStarcraft724
Sick252
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV200
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2306
League of Legends
• Jankos1011
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 46m
Patches Events
6h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 46m
OSC
14h 46m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.