• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:11
CEST 14:11
KST 21:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8045 users

High Thread - Page 321

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 319 320 321 322 323 861 Next
Diuqil
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States307 Posts
June 29 2010 22:14 GMT
#6401
On June 22 2010 08:36 Tyraz wrote:
Chocolate milk tastes amazing, Jaffa flavored even better.
Coke is not so good.

That is all.


Agreed 110%. Chocolate milk is the shit when you are high, there is nothing better to drink.
Cola tastes like Chocolate milk does when I'm high so Idk about coke not being good, I love it too when I'm high.

Btw, did I mention I'm high?
Phiggot03
Profile Joined December 2009
Vietnam132 Posts
June 29 2010 22:20 GMT
#6402
High too, itching for beta to come back!!! Although I'm terrible at this game when I'm baked .
Zeburial
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Sweden1126 Posts
June 30 2010 14:51 GMT
#6403
Just bought this beauty for about $50:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Smells absolutely amazing and is probably the best hash I've found here in Sweden so far.
Empires are not brought down by outside forces - they are destroyed by weaknesses from within
TheAntZ
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Israel6248 Posts
June 30 2010 14:59 GMT
#6404
I think anyone who posts in this thread can help make my thread more epic. Join the fun! :D

http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=133302&currentpage=1
43084 | Honeybadger: "So july, you're in the GSL finals. How do you feel?!" ~ July: "HUNGRY."
ZaplinG
Profile Blog Joined February 2005
United States3818 Posts
June 30 2010 15:13 GMT
#6405
So my friend and I have this thing where we just smoke a fuck ton then veg out and play 64 - only mario kart (battle) and smash bros

I can hang with him in kart, but I have never won a single match (5 stock) in ssb. I have been close, taking him down to the last life, but in the end I just can't finish.

It's a bit funny since he would never beat me at ssbm. I used to play pretty competitively as ice climbers. But i never really started until melee, so 64 is absolutely foreign to me.

He has openly claimed in front of many witnesses that no one will ever beat him.

Once I stop trying to spot-dodge and wavedash, I intend to topple his throne. Even just one fluke win will be enough to always hang over his head.

I've been watching Isai vids, he is sick:




Well, at least I still went like 100-2 against him in mario soccer lol. Mario soccer for the gamecube is a great game - probably the best hockey/basketball-like sports game I have ever played.

Woah sorry for the rant.

I'm high
Don't believe the florist when he tells you that the roses are free
WeSt
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Portugal918 Posts
June 30 2010 15:14 GMT
#6406
On June 30 2010 23:51 Zeburial wrote:
Just bought this beauty for about $50:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Smells absolutely amazing and is probably the best hash I've found here in Sweden so far.


Does it have a distinct smell fresh weed when burning? Is it soft or hard?

In Portugal a 10-12 gram hash 'egg' is usually around 50€. That appears to be something between 5 and 7 grams. Taking in consideration Portugal is really close to Morocco and Sweden is far away from any hash producing country I have to say what you paid was pretty fair.
zvz is imba
Zeburial
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Sweden1126 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-30 15:53:23
June 30 2010 15:46 GMT
#6407
Yupp I think so too! it's 5-6grams.. And usually 5g in Sweden is between 40-50€, depending on where you live in the country. In the southern part of Sweden, you can get very good weed & Hashish for 35-40€ but in the northern part (I live in the middle of Sweden) you gotta pay up to 60€ for good quality weed and 40-50€ for normal quality.

And yeah, it has a very nice smell and is VERY soft! <3
Empires are not brought down by outside forces - they are destroyed by weaknesses from within
Mastermind
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada7096 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-01 18:22:59
July 01 2010 18:22 GMT
#6408
I couldnt think of anything great to do for my 5000th post, so I thought I would share with all the stoners the hash I made a couple months back. I meant to post these pics right away, but I never got around to it until now. This is 135 grams (4.8 oz) of bubble hash. I used about a kilo of low quality pot to make this hash.
It is different colors because I am a noob at hash making and didnt properly press all of the hash.
[image loading]
[image loading]
Zeburial
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Sweden1126 Posts
July 01 2010 18:23 GMT
#6409
amazing....... ='D
Empires are not brought down by outside forces - they are destroyed by weaknesses from within
Murderotica
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Vatican City State2594 Posts
July 02 2010 20:30 GMT
#6410
1. I am tripping on acid so hard I am seeing patterns in the fucking pixels of my screen even in the white areas on the sides and shit don't get me started about what happens when I look forward at these words and try to describe whats goes on around it its like the matrix of rainbow over and over like a million grids with focal points and shit liekjdfngkdjfn
ǝsnoɥ ssɐlƃ ɐ uı sǝuoʇs ʍoɹɥʇ ʇ,uop || sıʇɹoɟ ɹǝdɯǝs
Dahlia...
Profile Joined September 2005
United States409 Posts
July 02 2010 20:38 GMT
#6411
faaadddinnngg like a dead star
ShivaN
Profile Joined January 2007
United States933 Posts
July 02 2010 21:18 GMT
#6412
Sick Mastermind!! Happy toking
Kalpman
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden406 Posts
July 02 2010 22:22 GMT
#6413
Does it have to be baked? Can't you post while being drunk? Cuz daaaaaamn man... I have stories to tell
I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than you!
hofodomo
Profile Joined March 2010
United States257 Posts
July 02 2010 22:24 GMT
#6414
On July 03 2010 07:22 Kalpman wrote:
Does it have to be baked? Can't you post while being drunk? Cuz daaaaaamn man... I have stories to tell


Well, the thread title implies general intoxication, so an alcohol-induced high should be safe territory here.
Smoke weed ev'ry day.
ZaplinG
Profile Blog Joined February 2005
United States3818 Posts
July 02 2010 22:24 GMT
#6415
On July 03 2010 07:22 Kalpman wrote:
Does it have to be baked? Can't you post while being drunk? Cuz daaaaaamn man... I have stories to tell


there was a drunk thread but it got too crazy and was closed
Don't believe the florist when he tells you that the roses are free
ragnasaur
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
United States804 Posts
July 02 2010 22:27 GMT
#6416
haha Zeburial, my roommate and i always get baked and play smash on the 64. its like the best thing. winner gets greens, and muted tv with stereo going.
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) George Forman doesnt have any fingerprints
okajunior
Profile Joined July 2010
United States125 Posts
July 02 2010 22:30 GMT
#6417
They just recently closed down my regular dispensary... They had the best edibles too.
ghermination
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States2851 Posts
July 02 2010 22:30 GMT
#6418
Fucking adderall hangovers.
Did 100mg over the course of 4 hours last night. Now i've got a headache, a sore jaw, and the strange feeling that my brain has been replaced with some sort of wood.
U Gotta Skate.
BlueRoyaL
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
United States2493 Posts
July 02 2010 23:07 GMT
#6419
lol i love adderall but yeah ive never done it in excess, usually just like 1 or 2 25mg xr pills on a use

and can someone explain to me what hash is? i always thought hash was just like some weed mixed in with some kinda tobacco and you smoke that. but from all those pictures i see above, im getting a sense that it's some sort of solid rock kinda thing? how do you smoke it?
WHAT'S HAPPENIN
Scorpius
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden36 Posts
July 02 2010 23:27 GMT
#6420
Damn i wish i hade some Shiiiiiiiit! seeing all this hash makes me wanna smoke like crazy and playing sc2 will baked got damn! my game play always gets 10 times better when im high its like all my senses work on full speed in a slowmotion view. damn it! i need to go to denmark and get some top noch Hash!
Prev 1 319 320 321 322 323 861 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1221
WardiTV531
OGKoka 153
Liquipedia
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 9148
StarCastTV_EN250
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko355
OGKoka 153
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 12655
Bisu 4473
FanTaSy 3340
Shuttle 1909
Jaedong 1346
actioN 822
BeSt 810
EffOrt 592
Horang2 537
Leta 246
[ Show more ]
Zeus 224
Larva 185
Dewaltoss 125
Mind 108
Barracks 105
Mong 72
Sexy 60
JYJ 59
scan(afreeca) 58
sorry 56
Sea.KH 49
ToSsGirL 47
soO 47
Killer 37
Shinee 37
Bale 34
sSak 30
Free 29
Aegong 20
HiyA 16
zelot 13
yabsab 10
Sacsri 9
Mini 1
Snow 1
Dota 2
Gorgc2933
Dendi674
XaKoH 330
qojqva2
Counter-Strike
x6flipin272
Other Games
singsing2493
olofmeister1300
B2W.Neo609
crisheroes352
Pyrionflax212
Livibee158
XBOCT145
hiko118
dupreeh112
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick585
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 128
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1906
Other Games
• WagamamaTV176
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
3h 49m
Replay Cast
10h 49m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 49m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
22h 49m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.