• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:15
CEST 02:15
KST 09:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6153 users

High Thread - Page 173

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 171 172 173 174 175 861 Next
SuperJongMan
Profile Blog Joined March 2003
Jamaica11586 Posts
February 03 2009 19:03 GMT
#3441
Ok, I am excited.

My friend has a trial tomorrow. He had a bad DUI and it's finally solving itself after about 1.5 or 2 months. He hasn't smoked all this time because he doesn't wanna get dicked by a drug test. The big day is tomorrow.
There is a very close friend of mine who has been sober for 2 months.
I have a lil butter feast and even a few brownies for him. He even said no brownies no brownies cuz last time we made them was the worst I had ever seen him look in his life. We took him to six flags and killed him =(. It was funny tho, he was way too stoned he looked so bad.
So tomorrow eh..?? Yes, tomorrow.

I can't wait to get him blitzed. Cuz like, we watched SuperBowl, Soccer, and Tennis drunk and stoned and he wasn't quite with us, just a wee drunk... but noW!! It's like my friend is back alive!! Yessss ITS OK FRIEND!! I HAVE YOUR MEDICINE!!!!!1111111111111

And vapes are cool, but really, the butter is king.
POWER OVERWHELMING ! ! ! KRUU~ KRUU~
Scorpion
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
United States1974 Posts
February 03 2009 19:22 GMT
#3442
Nothing but papelitos, tokes, blunts, cones, spliffs, blimps, doobies and pinners down here. Bongs are either homemade or unheard of. A vaporizer would be godly around here.
Mango @ U.S.East!
SmoKing2012
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States385 Posts
February 03 2009 19:28 GMT
#3443
On February 04 2009 04:22 Scorpion wrote:
Nothing but papelitos, tokes, blunts, cones, spliffs, blimps, doobies and pinners down here. Bongs are either homemade or unheard of. A vaporizer would be godly around here.


Please define the following:
papelitos
tokes (as a smoking instrument)
cones vs doobies (both just j's?)
blimps
pinners

And where are you from?
How do you like them apples, ho-bag? And how do you like those very same apples, Eggars!
SuperJongMan
Profile Blog Joined March 2003
Jamaica11586 Posts
February 03 2009 19:30 GMT
#3444
papelitos, probably lil papers, aka joints.
Tokes - One hitters? Straight Shooters?
Cones/Doobies - Usually J's with Tobacco mix to get the nice fluffed out cone?
Blimps - ??? Blunts?
Pinners - ... pinners..... what's a pinner?

Teach us the ways of smoking in mexican culture
POWER OVERWHELMING ! ! ! KRUU~ KRUU~
SmoKing2012
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States385 Posts
February 03 2009 19:42 GMT
#3445
On February 04 2009 04:30 SuperJongMan wrote:
papelitos, probably lil papers, aka joints.
Tokes - One hitters? Straight Shooters?
Cones/Doobies - Usually J's with Tobacco mix to get the nice fluffed out cone?
Blimps - ??? Blunts?
Pinners - ... pinners..... what's a pinner?

Teach us the ways of smoking in mexican culture

Yea I was thinkin the same as you for papelitos and tokes. A j with tobacco is a spliff.
How do you like them apples, ho-bag? And how do you like those very same apples, Eggars!
TryThis
Profile Joined February 2007
Canada1522 Posts
February 03 2009 21:51 GMT
#3446
On February 04 2009 04:22 Scorpion wrote:
Nothing but papelitos, tokes, blunts, cones, spliffs, blimps, doobies and pinners down here. Bongs are either homemade or unheard of. A vaporizer would be godly around here.


I feel so sorry for you.
I have 3 bong shops in my town alone.
"for tobacco use only" of course
Dwell
CTStalker
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Canada9720 Posts
February 03 2009 21:57 GMT
#3447
a pinner is a tiny joint
By the way, my name is Funk. I am not of your world
pRo9aMeR
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
595 Posts
February 03 2009 22:23 GMT
#3448
pinners are usually the size of two or three toothpicks stuck together. Usually for 1 person but two people with just a tiny bit of weed and 1 paper share a pinner. Usually takes less than 5 minutes to smoke it and the hits are never too harsh because of how little weed is in there^^

"I love weed, ok, I LOVE it....but not as much as I love pussy..THE END" Thurgood Jenkins, Half Baked ending
In training...let's play, gg! d^..^b
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-03 22:43:58
February 03 2009 22:43 GMT
#3449
On February 04 2009 06:57 CTStalker wrote:
a pinner is a tiny joint

yea it's usually like a standard bowl's worth of weed, really narrow/thin.

Tokes are obviously reference to bong use (or maybe bubbler)
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
nortorius
Profile Joined April 2003
Canada1210 Posts
February 03 2009 22:51 GMT
#3450
Funniest video I've seen in a long time:

HERE - Stoned little kid after dentist visit
Kennelie
Profile Joined December 2007
United States2296 Posts
February 04 2009 16:09 GMT
#3451
Pinner: Small join like previously stated. Enough to get a person high.

SmoKing he is from Roma, Texas. It is a small town at the very tip of Texas and right next door to it is Mexico. When I mean right next door I mean it literally(no further then .5 to 1 mile from the town). A small town with no smoke shop. I believe the closest one that was near him was back in 2003-2004 which was called Rio Smoke Shop but that placed ended up closing in like 2004 or 2005.

Scorpion, you might wanna take a trip to McAllen or Brownsville and invest a good 30-100 bucks on a good bong. You will not regret the purchase.
ya had ya shot kid!
Duke
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States1106 Posts
February 04 2009 22:26 GMT
#3452
On February 04 2009 07:51 nortorius wrote:
Funniest video I've seen in a long time:

HERE - Stoned little kid after dentist visit

HAHAHA! amazing
ChoboCop
Profile Joined July 2004
United States954 Posts
February 05 2009 00:16 GMT
#3453
V-TOWER EXTREME! I feel like I own a Bentley now.
Critical thinking is the intellectually disciplined process of actively and skillfully conceptualizing, applying, analyzing, synthesizing, and/or evaluating information gathered.
ChoboCop
Profile Joined July 2004
United States954 Posts
February 05 2009 00:38 GMT
#3454
Hong man Choi vs Bob Sapp = good high entertainment.
Critical thinking is the intellectually disciplined process of actively and skillfully conceptualizing, applying, analyzing, synthesizing, and/or evaluating information gathered.
EscPlan9
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2777 Posts
February 05 2009 01:19 GMT
#3455
After smoking daily for 3 weeks straight, I'm taking this week off. It's actually a welcome change to be sober again for a little while. After getting stoned so regularly, I forgot what it was like to be sober (again). I have like no self-control with weed, I swear, this happens every time I get weed! I get it and I smoke it every day possible.
Undefeated TL Tecmo Super Bowl League Champion
CTStalker
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Canada9720 Posts
February 05 2009 05:50 GMT
#3456
http://www.flickr.com/photos/stoned-thor/sets/274424/show/
By the way, my name is Funk. I am not of your world
Forgottenfrog
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
United States1268 Posts
February 05 2009 06:26 GMT
#3457
On February 05 2009 14:50 CTStalker wrote:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/stoned-thor/sets/274424/show/


haha epic!
Scorpion
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
United States1974 Posts
February 05 2009 09:15 GMT
#3458
On February 05 2009 10:19 EscPlan9 wrote:
After smoking daily for 3 weeks straight, I'm taking this week off. It's actually a welcome change to be sober again for a little while. After getting stoned so regularly, I forgot what it was like to be sober (again). I have like no self-control with weed, I swear, this happens every time I get weed! I get it and I smoke it every day possible.


I've been smoking everyday for about 7 months straight now XD!

I might have been vague, but,

Papelitos = spanish word for little paper... what you use to roll up a joint essentially.
blimp = really fat joint, usually with a big center(aka badly rolled huge joint)
cone = a joint rolled with one fat end for lighting and a slimmer end for smoking.
pinner = thin joint, and really small. Good if you want to slow it down and conserve the weed
toke = spanish word for joint. Said like "tho-ke" all beaner like.

It's funny down here, everyone smokes, it's all corrupt and shit, nobody has a job yet everyone's rich!
XDDDDD
Mango @ U.S.East!
ShaperofDreams
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada2492 Posts
February 05 2009 09:45 GMT
#3459
this saturday im going to a vaporizer lounge with some friends, after not smoking for a year, im going to be destroyed!
Bitches don't know about my overlord. FUCK OFF ALDARIS I HAVE ENOUGH PYLONS. My Balls are as smooth as Eggs.
Clasic
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Bosnia-Herzegovina1437 Posts
February 07 2009 06:25 GMT
#3460
dxm + weed = yummmmm.
thei should be a thred were u can post trip repos
No no no no its not mine!
Prev 1 171 172 173 174 175 861 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2029
Artosis 715
White-Ra 120
910 43
Dota 2
monkeys_forever546
NeuroSwarm179
Counter-Strike
m0e_tv252
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe154
Heroes of the Storm
Trikslyr109
Other Games
summit1g8402
shahzam592
JimRising 494
C9.Mang0373
ArmadaUGS71
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick589
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream332
Other Games
BasetradeTV191
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 106
• davetesta10
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 45m
Afreeca Starleague
9h 45m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
23h 45m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.