• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:34
CEST 01:34
KST 08:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8111 users

High Thread - Page 172

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 170 171 172 173 174 861 Next
zizou21
Profile Joined September 2006
United States3683 Posts
January 31 2009 17:01 GMT
#3421
On January 29 2009 08:45 HeavenS wrote:
i bought an oz of chronic for 75 bucks like two days ago. Have been smoking nonstop, its fucking awesome. Everything is so enjoyable lately haha. It was a stroke of luck that my friend knew some dude that was selling his left over shake and he had like 4 ounces for $300. Me and 3 coworkers split it 4 ways and got an ounce each :D .

Hey its chronic and i could honestly care less if its what was left at the bottom of the bags, still gets the job done and you spend less time breaking it up!


uh the keif is the best part o_O
its me, tasteless,s roomate LOL!
Oxygen
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
Canada3581 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-01 04:56:29
February 01 2009 04:56 GMT
#3422
Weed is just a spell you cast on yourself.
Dont drink and derive. TSL: Made with Balls.
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
February 01 2009 05:21 GMT
#3423
On February 01 2009 13:56 Oxygen wrote:
Weed is just a spell you cast on yourself.


yeah, a buff
LeperKahn
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Romania1852 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-02 06:28:32
February 02 2009 06:26 GMT
#3424
I'm kinda looking for an explanation for something that happened to me tonight...

At the start of the super bowl I had a beer... Felt pretty much normal, but then I had 3 more at around 6:30 PM and then a straight shot of tequila. At this point I was feeling quite tipsy but not yet totally drunk. I started to sober up slightly at around 8:30 PM. At this point I smoked a bowl. I took a few of the heaviest hits I've ever taken. I was exhaling smoke for two or three breaths after the last one. I thought I'd be completely stoned for at least two hours or more, but normally when the high sets in for me (As late as 10 minutes after.) nothing happened. I didn't feel anything. I ended up watching a movie, but the most I noticed was fight scenes seemed particularly hard to follow. I should note I don't normally smoke. This is my 5th time smoking I think, but all of my experience except the first one were full-fledged. My first is the most comparable to this time. That time I didn't feel much except some things being hard to follow.

Has anyone ever had this sort of failed high?
CJ Entusman #14 • http://soundcloud.com/discodinosaur • https://discosaur.bandcamp.com/
Scorpion
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
United States1974 Posts
February 02 2009 06:29 GMT
#3425
I smoked like 20 joints today...

I'm fucking soaring.
Mango @ U.S.East!
Duke
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States1106 Posts
February 02 2009 06:47 GMT
#3426
had a straight indica strain for a week, super sucky week! i miss my sativa
Ry-Masta-T
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States478 Posts
February 02 2009 07:01 GMT
#3427


God this song is so great

I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH
Speak the word...
bboyldy
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Korea (North)664 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-02 07:15:37
February 02 2009 07:15 GMT
#3428
Really gay story: I was trying to smoke a bowl with a friend at the parking of a bowling alley at night and i guess they saw us on camara and 2 security guys came up to us saying "We saw u guys trying to smoke a bowl and we saw a baggie with you too. Give us the baggie and we won't call the cops" so we surrendered the bag after few attempts of denying. Not a lot was in it. like less than a dime maybe. i figured it wasnt worth it. My friend managed to save the bowl we had it packed (they came right b4 we were about to light it) and i stuffed that in my ciggarette and got a pretty good high.. but i was thinking that they had no right to like do any kind of shit to us if we just kept denying and left the scene.. cuz those motherfuckers probably smoked my stash themselves anyways. any thoughts?
expressing myself through the form of dancing
bboyldy
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Korea (North)664 Posts
February 02 2009 07:16 GMT
#3429
im so used to police/security involvement i don't even trip when they come up to me anymore.
expressing myself through the form of dancing
Ry-Masta-T
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States478 Posts
February 02 2009 07:34 GMT
#3430
Fuck the police.
Speak the word...
D10
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Brazil3409 Posts
February 02 2009 07:58 GMT
#3431
On February 02 2009 16:15 bboyldy wrote:
Really gay story: I was trying to smoke a bowl with a friend at the parking of a bowling alley at night and i guess they saw us on camara and 2 security guys came up to us saying "We saw u guys trying to smoke a bowl and we saw a baggie with you too. Give us the baggie and we won't call the cops" so we surrendered the bag after few attempts of denying. Not a lot was in it. like less than a dime maybe. i figured it wasnt worth it. My friend managed to save the bowl we had it packed (they came right b4 we were about to light it) and i stuffed that in my ciggarette and got a pretty good high.. but i was thinking that they had no right to like do any kind of shit to us if we just kept denying and left the scene.. cuz those motherfuckers probably smoked my stash themselves anyways. any thoughts?


Im not joking at all when I say that 90% of Rio de Janeiro Police patrols in my neighboorhood are looking for ppl smoking weed so they can get bribed and let em go.

Theres just too many people smoking pot for you not to make a shitload of cash if you are good at finding them.
" We are not humans having spiritual experiences. - We are spirits having human experiences." - Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
Kennelie
Profile Joined December 2007
United States2296 Posts
February 03 2009 17:21 GMT
#3432
[image loading]


This guy is high...Swimming and weed is like being in outer space imo.
ya had ya shot kid!
Scorpion
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
United States1974 Posts
February 03 2009 17:53 GMT
#3433
On February 04 2009 02:21 Kennelie wrote:
[image loading]


This guy is high...Swimming and weed is like being in outer space imo.


LOL true. I'm so high right now, I've smoked like 5 joints already, it's 11:53 a.m. in da mornin, WHERE DA WEED AT
Mango @ U.S.East!
AmorVincitOmnia
Profile Joined March 2005
Kenya3846 Posts
February 03 2009 18:03 GMT
#3434
people forget that Phelps is only like 23. the Sheriff from whatever ass crack of a town he was in that night is talking all this shit about prosecuting him to the full extent of the law, when he can just go on Myspace and pick from the hundreds of kids in his town with pictures of themselves smoking weed.

still pretty dumb of him to let people photograph him though.

at least it was a ROOR~
r.i.p. Bud Shank May 27, 1926 - April 2, 2009
SmoKing2012
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States385 Posts
February 03 2009 18:14 GMT
#3435
Apologizing was a bitch move, fuck PR
How do you like them apples, ho-bag? And how do you like those very same apples, Eggars!
Duke
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States1106 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-03 18:15:25
February 03 2009 18:14 GMT
#3436
i cant believe smoking weed is so extremely terrifying to the public, blnarrrrgh

agreed SmoKing, but its understandable that he would lose sponsors and shit because of their PR
SmoKing2012
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States385 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-03 18:33:32
February 03 2009 18:31 GMT
#3437
On February 04 2009 03:14 DukE wrote:
agreed SmoKing, but its understandable that he would lose sponsors and shit because of their PR

I would be more sympathetic to that argument if he hadn't already banked over 100 mil.

I mean I can't really get mad at him for protecting his moneys, but I'm disappointed. This could've been an opportunity to help the cause.

My biggest problem with him issuing an apology is that it reinforces the media conception that smoking weed is something to be ashamed of.
How do you like them apples, ho-bag? And how do you like those very same apples, Eggars!
Ichigo1234551
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States649 Posts
February 03 2009 18:40 GMT
#3438
i just bought a vaporizer. gonna smoke healthy now.
good luck with your lungs cancer
I WILL DESTROY YOU IN 2009 OK???????????????
SmoKing2012
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States385 Posts
February 03 2009 18:43 GMT
#3439
On February 04 2009 03:40 Ichigo1234551 wrote:
i just bought a vaporizer. gonna smoke healthy now.
good luck with your lungs cancer

That's what I thought too when I bought my vape, but I still smoke spliffs every night.
How do you like them apples, ho-bag? And how do you like those very same apples, Eggars!
RivetHead
Profile Joined March 2005
United States842 Posts
February 03 2009 18:56 GMT
#3440
On February 04 2009 03:43 SmoKing2012 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2009 03:40 Ichigo1234551 wrote:
i just bought a vaporizer. gonna smoke healthy now.
good luck with your lungs cancer

That's what I thought too when I bought my vape, but I still smoke spliffs every night.


Exactly as my friends are. They have a volcano and they hardly use it. We mainly smoke blunts, spliffs, or out of a nice glass normal size bong or a 6 foot plastic(obviously) bong. I find bongs to be the most satisfying way of smoking, but I like changing it up as I think most stoners do despite having a preferred way of smoking.
I *heart* bisu, nada, mind, and the lakers
Prev 1 170 171 172 173 174 861 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 621
White-Ra 134
910 44
Dota 2
monkeys_forever565
NeuroSwarm155
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe86
PPMD76
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8549
Liquid`Hasu1245
Trikslyr99
Other Games
summit1g8163
shahzam615
JimRising 415
C9.Mang0261
ArmadaUGS85
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick650
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream312
Other Games
BasetradeTV197
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 142
• Letter141
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki15
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 27m
Afreeca Starleague
10h 27m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d
Kung Fu Cup
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.