• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:07
CEST 10:07
KST 17:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10028 users

Suicide Notes - Page 9

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 23 Next All
Bartuc
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands629 Posts
April 16 2012 09:00 GMT
#161
On April 16 2012 15:31 Jisall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2012 15:23 MrSkyfire wrote:
friend linked me this as i'd been going through some dark things lately.. dno what about it kept me going but it did.. thought i'd share with tl, but i found it with search (dont need to be banned for not search .. last thing i need ..)

Trina, a college student, 21 years old

Fall quarter I called Suicide Prevention. I'd called them before and the people were nice, but this time the woman acted a little indignant. "Why the hell do you want to do something like that?" she asked. We talked until she said she had other phone calls. But she made me promise I wouldn't try it without calling back first. I had a bottle of Coricidin from a wisdom tooth operation. I'd been thinking about it for a month off and on. Much later that night I took ten Coricidin and went to bed. I woke up in the morning feeling really rotten -- weepy, groggy. I could hardly move I thought I was going to die any minute. My roommate came home and got a friend to drive me to the school infirmary, where they gave me something that made me sick to my stomach. The doctor who gave it to me calmed me down. She said it happens to a lot of people, the pills wouldn't hurt me. I felt tingly, like I might pass out any minute.

I was immediately taken in a wheelchair to the psychiatrist's office. I talked to him about five minutes. He kept yelling ta me about why did I take the pills, why didn't I do this or that. I remember thinking, boy this man is a real jerk. I told him I didn't want to see him any more. He said, "That's fine," and put me in a locked room with bars on the windows. I couldn't make phone calls. I felt humiliated, which made me angry. I'm not crazy. I'm not weird. I don't want people to look at me like I'm nuts. I'm not some nutty kid who tried to knock herself off. I was most angry at being stuck in that room. I expected to be put in a straitjacket any minute. I complained until they moved me a pretty room and let me make phone calls.

I was there about two weeks. My psychiatrist kept harping at me about school -- was I going to stay in or drop out? I saw him ten minutes a day. The other patients and one orderly helped me a lot more than he did. I just wanted to find a place where I could be alone and think about things. I left feeling like not much had been accomplished, except letting me know that I didn't want to attempt it again. No -- I feel like I've become a lot more sensitive to people. I don't look at their problems as trivial any more. I almost like it when my friends come to me with problems. I feel like I can help now. I still haven't told the two people I was most angry at -- my father and my boyfriend -- why I was in the hospital.

so close to home it is unreal..

i keep going because of my friend, maybe these notes will give someone some persepctive like it did me


When you go threw shit, you always come out stronger.
Its wierd, because most of the things that drive people to suicide are mental conflicts. If you can fight that mental battle and win, then I feel those are some of the strongest people in the world. Physical pain holds no weight in their lives, they have already conquered the mental pain.


I definitely agree with you that you come out stronger in the end, though it's shitty if this conflict takes a long time and your life basically stands still for a large part meanwhile. Leaves a lot of gaps to fill afterward.
It is a sign of strength to cry out against fate, rather than to bow one's head and succumb.
VanyarExile
Profile Joined April 2012
3 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-16 09:08:32
April 16 2012 09:04 GMT
#162
Removed; Noticed original quotee changed post.

I shouldn't respond to something that was changed.



Edit edit; Someone brought my attention to the fact that this thread is 5 years old. I probably should have noticed that too.
ZenithM
Profile Joined February 2011
France15952 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-16 09:09:36
April 16 2012 09:08 GMT
#163
On April 16 2012 18:04 VanyarExile wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2012 17:44 ZenithM wrote:

You seriously created an account to lecture others in a somewhat random thread in a Starcraft forum?
Well, not that it was a bad post, but still...



I had an account. But since you get a pw sent to you by email and don't pick one.
I originally logged in and forgot about it. Well, i lost my email and got logged out.
And while i'm perfectly content with lurking for the most part, i felt i had to comment here.
(What i failed to notice, was the fact that the thread is 5 years old. And who i'm hypothetically lecturing as you put it, have probably been gone for a long time.)
But i stand by my post non the less. I might just be a random (and outdated) thread on a Starcraft forum. But i was never one to need a big stage. If one single person reads that post and reflects on it. I would consider that a resounding success.
And if no one cares, what is lost? It becomes just another random, unread text to join the billions before it.

I read your post in its entirety at least, I was just questioning the motives a bit, but it did give me plenty to think about
Edit: haha, you edited. but I liked your explanation so I'll leave it here if you'll allow me to.
VanyarExile
Profile Joined April 2012
3 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-16 09:11:28
April 16 2012 09:10 GMT
#164
On April 16 2012 18:08 ZenithM wrote:

I read your post in its entirety at least, I was just questioning the motives a bit, but it did give me plenty to think about



You had the decency to do what i doubt many will, and actually read text longer than 2 lines.
And i'm not blind to how odd it looks to put something like that on a thread 5 years old. (Although i hadn't seen that at the time. )
Kickboxer
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Slovenia1308 Posts
April 16 2012 09:18 GMT
#165
Man I can't believe humans even survive adolescence between "Hey, let's down this vodka and sprint across the highway lol!" and "omg she said what??? My life is over, goodbye everyone...".

The range between not giving fucks about stuff that can actually end you and then placing insane gravity on completely trivial matters is surreal.
padfoota
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Taiwan1571 Posts
April 16 2012 09:22 GMT
#166
bunch of alt-QQ ers.
Should always stick to end just to give life and death a big "Fuck you"
Stop procrastinating
tdt
Profile Joined October 2010
United States3179 Posts
April 16 2012 09:30 GMT
#167
On April 16 2012 18:10 VanyarExile wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2012 18:08 ZenithM wrote:

I read your post in its entirety at least, I was just questioning the motives a bit, but it did give me plenty to think about



You had the decency to do what i doubt many will, and actually read text longer than 2 lines.
And i'm not blind to how odd it looks to put something like that on a thread 5 years old. (Although i hadn't seen that at the time. )

I read your excellent post and replied in my own way.
MC for president
Sephy90
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States1785 Posts
April 16 2012 09:32 GMT
#168
I never knew this thread existed and now I'm leaving it because it's just too sad.
"So I turned the lights off at night and practiced by myself"
CyDe
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States1010 Posts
April 16 2012 09:44 GMT
#169
I find this actually extremely fascinating. Suicide notes are almost inherently interesting, since it is really the last message that you are leaving with everyone you love and hate before removing yourself from reality. Really says a lot about you, in my opinion.

Personally I have considered what I would say in a suicide note, and I realized that I would probably go on for pages addressing everybody I ever knew, trying to say everything I ever wanted to to them. In its own little way I am sure it would be exhilarating, since no longer would I have any inhibitions about what to filter. I could be perfectly honest, and I really wish that I could do that now without having to kill myself, just saying what I want to because it would make life so much easier.
youtube.com/GamingCyDe-- My totally abandoned youtube channel that I might revisit at some point
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-16 10:39:05
April 16 2012 10:18 GMT
#170
The starcraft one is definitely instantly recognizable. It's kind of funny how the UED just appear out of nowhere. In fact the entire starcraft universe is a bit weird considering earth has better technology than some slow colony ships. You'd think Earth would develop significantly faster than light travel if at all before colonizing a distant planet. It's believable.

At least it doesn't just make xel naga appear from nowhere to become a primary villain. :/

The thread on people being stressed because their bodies haven't adapted to the demands of society is interesting, but I felt obvious. And even then, it beats being hungry :p
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
Satire
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada295 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-16 10:53:13
April 16 2012 10:50 GMT
#171
On April 16 2012 16:11 DeceiverSC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2012 16:07 Satire wrote:
On April 16 2012 15:58 obesechicken13 wrote:
On April 16 2012 15:31 Jisall wrote:
When you go threw shit, you always come out stronger.
Its wierd, because most of the things that drive people to suicide are mental conflicts. If you can fight that mental battle and win, then I feel those are some of the strongest people in the world. Physical pain holds no weight in their lives, they have already conquered the mental pain.

I think this is true too. Any idea why the brain does this?


There is a theory on it called "Post Traumatic Growth".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posttraumatic_growth

It makes sense in a way. Essentially if you are able to overcome obstacles and work through a very difficult time, you begin to gain resiliency and perspective. Of course this isn't true for everyone, but it does indeed lead to support "What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger".

Contrary to what people say, what drives people to suicide most often is not mental conflicts. It is actually feelings as if you have nothing going on for you, you are a burden to others, and ultimately you feel all alone. This feeling can come from mental conflicts, such as depression, but that feeling of burden and being alone is pretty much the unifying factor in most suicides. It's sad, because in a lot of cases a simple kindness could have probably saved a lot of these people. Reading these suicide letters really drills this point home.


Suicide mostly comes from depression, schizophrenia and bi-polar disorder.

Each come from different things.

For example depression comes from the chemical serotonin being sent back into the same nueroreceptors it came from.

That theory is retarded and backed by 0 sound evidence, please use facts next time instead of this unbelievably silly notion.


Depression is not caused by serotonin being sent back into the same neuroreceptors. That's not how neurotransmitters work. They actually are not 100% sure in how depression is caused. Much like they aren't sure about how many of the medications work that target brain functions and stability. Many experts agree that serotonin plays a role in that the levels are either too low or the serotonin itself is unable to reach the receptors, but I believe you have the function of SSRI's (selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitors - essentially causing the neurotransmitter to remain in the cleft much longer to artificially boost levels) confused with that theory. There are also theories about how other neurotransmitters, such as GABA and even dopamine, have an effect on depression. You'd be absolutely horrified if you realized how little is understood about mental illness, and coincidentally, how the medications work. This is especially true with schizophrenic medications, as schizophrenic and schizo-affective disorders are barely understood.

http://www.webmd.com/depression/recognizing-depression-symptoms/serotonin

But what would I know - it's not like I'm in the medical field and spent 3 months doing clinical in the largest mental health institution in my province - OH WAIT... Here's some articles from various qualitative research experiences supporting post traumatic growth. Feel free to use your own fantastic source/evidence finding abilities to derive the articles from their respective sources:

Gerrish, N., Dyck, M., & Marsh, A. (2009). Post-traumatic growth and bereavement. Mortality, 14(3), 226-244.

Kunst, M. (2011). Affective personality type, post-traumatic stress disorder symptom severity and post-traumatic growth in victims of violence. Stress & Health: Journal Of The International Society For The Investigation Of Stress, 27(1), 42-51. doi:10.1002/smi.1318

McElheran, M., Briscoe-Smith, A., Khaylis, A., Westrup, D., Hayward, C., & Gore-Felton, C. (2012). A conceptual model of post-traumatic growth among children and adolescents in the aftermath of sexual abuse. Counselling Psychology Quarterly, 25(1), 73-82. doi:10.1080/09515070.2012.665225

Park, C., Chmielewski, J., & Blank, T. (2010). Post-traumatic growth: finding positive meaning in cancer survivorship moderates the impact of intrusive thoughts on adjustment in younger adults. Psycho-Oncology, 19(11), 1139-1147. doi:10.1002/pon.1680

Scrignaro, M., Barni, S., & Magrin, M. (2011). The combined contribution of social support and coping strategies in predicting post-traumatic growth: a longitudinal study on cancer patients. Psycho-Oncology, 20(8), 823-831. doi:10.1002/pon.1782

Sherr, L., Nagra, N., Kulubya, G., Catalan, J., Clucas, C., & Harding, R. (2011). HIV infection associated post-traumatic stress disorder and post-traumatic growth - A systematic review. Psychology, Health & Medicine, 16(5), 612-629. doi:10.1080/13548506.2011.579991

Zoellner, T., Rabe, S., Karl, A., & Maercker, A. (2011). Post-traumatic growth as outcome of a cognitive-behavioural therapy trial for motor vehicle accident survivors with PTSD. Psychology & Psychotherapy: Theory, Research & Practice, 84(2), 201-213. doi:10.1348/147608310X520157

That's just to start with. Obviously this theory is bunk, zero supporting evidence. Post Traumatic Growth is indeed a fact, but how people grow and adapt is completely subjective. Suicide is often caused by depression, but the stigma that there is something inherently "wrong" with all individuals who commit suicide and this "something wrong" is caused by mental illness is completely misinformed. People with mental illness are much more prone to winding up homeless than dead. The reasons people commit suicide is ultimately subjective as well, but often these people truly do feel that there is no way out and they are alone in their struggles. The human capacity of connectedness can make such a difference here.

PS - there is a substantial amount of irony when you call a theory "retarded" with the implied subtext of how in-depth your knowledge and understanding is on mental illness. /slowclap

On April 16 2012 17:22 VanyarExile wrote:
To everyone in the thread who mindlessly repeat "Suicide is quitting." "People who commit suicide are worthless and selfish."

F U.

Shows that you have a lot of fucking growing and expanding to do.
Like someone mentioned earlier; Killing yourself to get back at others or to prove a point is silly. And unfortunately the letters prove that this is sometimes the case. And unfortunately lots of teenagers kill themselves before life ever really gets going.

HOWEVER. People also kill themselves because they legitimately feel they are better off dead.
Leaving notes behind to anyone who cares about them apologizing for putting them through grief. Never doing so to make anyone feel bad, or to change the world.

If you haven't sat at home with a gun, a knife, pills or a length of rope. Simply pondering your existence.
If you haven't stood by the train tracks or sat with your feet dangling over the edge. And seriously considered if non existence would be an improvement... You have no right to ever judge the people who have. Ever.

If you think you know. If you think that everyone no matter what they have been through should simply "suck it up."
If you think less of someones who hurts so much that they are willing forfeit life. I will give you another resounding F U.

That moment will either be your end, or it can be your rebirth.
There is a certain liberation to consciously, and in a very real way making the choice of whether you want to continue.
Many times I've heard "I didn't ask to be born." or "I wish i had never been born." Well here is your chance to reset that score. Here is your chance to choose.
You end it now, all your pain will go away, you will no longer exist. There is no pleasure, no pain, no nothing. You are free.
Or you put down the gun, put away knife, return the pills to the cabinet and throw the rope in the basement.
You watch the train pass and lay down to watch the sky instead of the ground, streets or water below.
And if you can, you change your life. Recognize much of the stuff that brought you here might be bullshit.

This is the point people reach for different reasons. Some simply can't face the prospect of going on. And know, that some have very good reasons for feeling this way.
Others realize that death is not the answer to their particular problems.
No matter which path they choose, these are all people who are there for a reason. Don't dare think less of them unless you have intricate knowledge of how and why they ended up there.


Exceptionally well said. No amount of book smarts can account for the human factor and complexity of this issue.
Satire is a lesson, parody is a game.
B.I.G.
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
3251 Posts
April 16 2012 11:04 GMT
#172
On April 16 2012 18:22 padfoota wrote:
bunch of alt-QQ ers.
Should always stick to end just to give life and death a big "Fuck you"

people like you make me sick. pretending to know what another person thinks and goes through. And even pretending like your gonna act tough in the face of death lol, i bet your gonna cry like a little girl when the time comes. Anyone that claims not to be afraid of death is either lying or an idiot.
Nizaris
Profile Joined May 2010
Belgium2230 Posts
April 16 2012 12:06 GMT
#173
i think ppl that say suicide is selfish are retarded. Sure it might not be easy for ppl that know you but if you don't want to live it's your own fucking right.It's fucking selfish of them to even say that. The dude just killed himself and you think about you feel?

I think about suicide almost every day. When i see a train coming up on the street I ask myself: is this the day ? I'm 30y old and it's been 14y since i last had a girl. And every time i like a girl i get hit in the face (figuratively, meaning rejection) and hate myself for ever even thinking i had a chance. My job is uninteresting even boring. I play games all day (when i'm not working) to avoid reality, at least there i have a well defined goal. What is the point of life ? work sleep work sleep ? fuck that.
Ghostcom
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark4783 Posts
April 16 2012 12:19 GMT
#174
On April 16 2012 20:04 B.I.G. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2012 18:22 padfoota wrote:
bunch of alt-QQ ers.
Should always stick to end just to give life and death a big "Fuck you"

people like you make me sick. pretending to know what another person thinks and goes through. And even pretending like your gonna act tough in the face of death lol, i bet your gonna cry like a little girl when the time comes. Anyone that claims not to be afraid of death is either lying or an idiot.


I've seen plenty of patients in my short medical career who weren't afraid of death. Here's a little thought experiment for you: Try imagining what it is like to breath through a straw, every single breath is taxing for you, and over time your muscles become so fatigued that your own chest is too heavy for you to lift, making it impossible for you to breathe any longer and you die of asphyxiation...

Mind you, the above isn't a short process, it takes years from the onset of the disease and you won't have been able to walk around for weeks when the day that you die finally arrives... Trust me, these patients aren't afraid of death, nor are they idiots... People really need to stop making black/white statements, because those aren't fit to describe this world.
Ghostcom
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark4783 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-16 12:25:33
April 16 2012 12:24 GMT
#175
On April 16 2012 21:06 Nizaris wrote:
i think ppl that say suicide is selfish are retarded. Sure it might not be easy for ppl that know you but if you don't want to live it's your own fucking right.It's fucking selfish of them to even say that. The dude just killed himself and you think about you feel?

I think about suicide almost every day. When i see a train coming up on the street I ask myself: is this the day ? I'm 30y old and it's been 14y since i last had a girl. And every time i like a girl i get hit in the face (figuratively, meaning rejection) and hate myself for ever even thinking i had a chance. My job is uninteresting even boring. I play games all day (when i'm not working) to avoid reality, at least there i have a well defined goal. What is the point of life ? work sleep work sleep ? fuck that.


You might want to:

1) Contact your doctor and tell him how you feel - he can refer you on to either a psychiatrist or psychologist. It really sounds like you need some help and I'm sure he'll be willing to help you out if you tell him what you just wrote in that post.
2) Think about your perspective on life - what makes one man happy doesn't necessarily make another happy. For instance whilst I couldn't imagine myself happier than when I'll get the villa, volvo and dog (it's a crappy translation of a danish phrase, but you get the picture), my sister wouldn't like any of that, but prefers her own 2 room apartment in the city. Perhaps you are focusing too much on social norms and what they dictate you should want?

EDIT: Apologies for the double post, but felt like I had to respond to Nizaris.
AimlessAmoeba
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada704 Posts
April 16 2012 12:26 GMT
#176
A lot of these have a really eerie, sombre feeling... Something about reading the words of the wantonly dead, you know...?

On that note...

Married male, age 74

What is a few short years to live in hell. That is all I get around here.

No more I will pay the bills.

No more I will drive the car.

No more I will wash, iron & mend any clothes.

No more I will have to eat the leftover articles that was cooked the day before.

This is no way to live.

Either is it any way to die.

Her grub I can not eat.

At night I can not sleep.

I married the wrong nag-nag-nag and I lost my life.

W.S.

to the undertaker

We have got plenty money to give me a decent burial. Don't let my wife kid you by saying she has not got any money.

Give this note to the cops.

top

Give me liberty or give me death.

W.S.


Hahahaha... Now THAT is honesty. I can't stop reading these things.
KNICK
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Germany248 Posts
April 16 2012 12:29 GMT
#177
Thanks for necroing this thread, really interesting read. I like the almost poetic quality some of these notes possess. "Give me liberty or give me death."

The one of the father telling his daughter not to enter the bedroom is also quite powerful in its implications.
I close one eye, and I see half. I close both, and I see everything.
firehand101
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3152 Posts
April 16 2012 12:37 GMT
#178
this thread is not helping my mood right now
The opinions expressed by our users do not reflect the official position of TeamLiquid.net or its staff.
Garnet
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
Vietnam9055 Posts
April 16 2012 12:47 GMT
#179
So Nony has been having depression (?) for quite some time. Hope he gets rid of it soon.
smash1
Profile Joined January 2012
60 Posts
April 16 2012 12:48 GMT
#180
On June 19 2006 07:55 Aukai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2006 07:35 decafchicken wrote:
On June 19 2006 06:51 venusian.kohai wrote:
On June 19 2006 06:42 Hysterisk wrote:
On June 19 2006 06:36 venusian.kohai wrote:
people suiciding are so egocentric, they all think the world revolves around them.



That's so cliché.

You could say the same for every person doing any number of things.

Well, that is the main problem in today's society I believe. How would you explain suicidal people then, I am no zoologist or biologist expert, but I believe we are one of the only species who suicides ourselves.


ever heard of lemings?

On June 19 2006 07:04 Aukai wrote:
Dolphins commit suicide


dolphins are also the only other species to have sec for pleasure
coincidence? i think not!


Dolphins are so cool, my fav animal If you consider them that, since they are smarter than us.


oh my god
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 1091
Larva 421
Stork 325
ggaemo 300
Leta 196
PianO 142
Hyuk 30
ZergMaN 25
Bale 24
Killer 18
[ Show more ]
yabsab 17
League of Legends
JimRising 409
Reynor68
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King193
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor865
Other Games
summit1g9932
C9.Mang0259
PiGStarcraft226
Sick186
ArmadaUGS66
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick606
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream179
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2347
League of Legends
• Stunt532
• Jankos406
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
1h 53m
Online Event
2h 53m
FEL
7h 53m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 53m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 53m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 3h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.