• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:03
CEST 20:03
KST 03:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8345 users

Suicide Notes

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 21 22 23 Next All
Mynock
Profile Joined September 2002
4492 Posts
June 18 2006 19:36 GMT
#1
"These suicide notes were gathered at the coroners' offices by a suicidologist/psychiatrist who asked to be anonymous. He edited identifying details out of the compiled manuscript, and we changed the names. But the text of each letter plus the age and sex given are real. All these people did kill themselves."

http://www.well.com/~art/suicidenotes.html

Some are pretty interesting:

Sunday 4:45 PM. Here goes

To who it may concern

Though I am about to kick the bucket I am as happy as ever. I am tired of this life so am going over to see the other side.

Good luck to all.

Benjamin P.


-Mynock
Konni
Profile Blog Joined February 2003
Germany3044 Posts
June 18 2006 19:40 GMT
#2
Single male, age 13

I know what I am doing. Annette found out. Ask Cara. I love you all.

Bill

I wonder what Annette found out
Rekrul
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Korea (South)17174 Posts
June 18 2006 19:41 GMT
#3
Crazy shit.
why so 진지해?
Mynock
Profile Joined September 2002
4492 Posts
June 18 2006 19:46 GMT
#4
On June 19 2006 04:40 Konni wrote:
Show nested quote +
Single male, age 13

I know what I am doing. Annette found out. Ask Cara. I love you all.

Bill

I wonder what Annette found out


And he's 13 years old to boot. Must have been some trivial matter. :/

-Mynock
DeadVessel
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
United States6269 Posts
June 18 2006 19:51 GMT
#5
Some of those people in there I felt really sorry for... Like the lady who was widowed.
Resonate
Profile Joined October 2002
United Kingdom8402 Posts
June 18 2006 19:52 GMT
#6
Single female, age 21

My dearest Andrew,

It seems as if I have been spending all my life apologizing to you for things that happened whether they were my fault or not.

I am enclosing your pin because I want you to think of what you took from me every time you see it.

I don't want you to think I would kill myself over you because you're not worth any emotion at all. It is what you cost me that hurts and nothing can replace it.


Andrew sounds like a bit of an ass
Memory lane in nice
araav
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Armenia1590 Posts
June 18 2006 19:53 GMT
#7
Mynock why do you do the -Mynock thing? is there anything you want to emphasize with this?
The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.
1hp
Profile Joined January 2005
Korea (South)903 Posts
June 18 2006 20:00 GMT
#8
Ahh I've just read a whole bunch of these and it saddens me. Makes me scared of turning 40+

:O Some lady left her father "the sum of one dollar ($1)".

Some are confusing because they say that they won't kill themselves as they tried it before and ended up regretting it. :S
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51694 Posts
June 18 2006 20:02 GMT
#9
araav he does it he can search up all his posts more easily.
Commentator
Hasse
Profile Joined November 2003
Sweden579 Posts
June 18 2006 20:14 GMT
#10
Some of those are kinda twisted.
You can get alot more with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word - Al Capone
Nyovne
Profile Joined March 2006
Netherlands19141 Posts
June 18 2006 20:39 GMT
#11
When I read the title I was afraid the thread creator was gonna be asking for tips or to "critique" his suicide note -.-. But yeah some are pretty fucked up.
ModeratorFor remember, that in the end, some are born to live, others born to die. I belong to those last, born to burn, born to cry. For I shall remain alone... forsaken.
Xeofreestyler
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
Belgium6786 Posts
June 18 2006 20:39 GMT
#12
Man thats depressing :/
Graphics
breathe
Profile Joined February 2006
Poland426 Posts
June 18 2006 20:47 GMT
#13
Married male, age 45

My darling,

May her guts rot in hell -- I loved her so much.

Henry


-.-?
Sfydjklm
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
United States9218 Posts
June 18 2006 20:54 GMT
#14
On June 19 2006 04:52 Resonate wrote:
Show nested quote +
Single female, age 21

My dearest Andrew,

It seems as if I have been spending all my life apologizing to you for things that happened whether they were my fault or not.

I am enclosing your pin because I want you to think of what you took from me every time you see it.

I don't want you to think I would kill myself over you because you're not worth any emotion at all. It is what you cost me that hurts and nothing can replace it.


Andrew sounds like a bit of an ass
i wouldnt be so hasty to draw conslusions. She did kill herself after all.
twitter.com/therealdhalism | "Trying out Z = lots of losses vs inferior players until you figure out how to do it well (if it even works)."- Liquid'Tyler
HeMaN
Profile Joined October 2002
275 Posts
June 18 2006 21:00 GMT
#15
i'm surprised the majority of the suicides was to make relatives pay
Tycho
Profile Joined April 2003
Netherlands351 Posts
June 18 2006 21:07 GMT
#16
suicide is for quitters
Just enjoy!
Aukai
Profile Joined April 2003
United States1183 Posts
June 18 2006 21:28 GMT
#17
Married male, age 45

Dear Claudia,

You win, I can't take it any longer, I know you have been waiting for this to happen. I hope it makes you very happy, this is not an easy thing to do, but I've got to the point where there is nothing to live for, a little bit of kindness from you would of made everything so different, but all that ever interested you was the dollar.

It is pretty hard for me to do anything when you are so greedy even with this house you couldn't even be fair with that, well it's all yours now and you won't have to see the Lawyer anymore.

I wish you would you give my personal things to Danny, you couldn't get much from selling them anyway, you still have my insurance, it isn't much but it will be enough to take care of my debts and still have a few bucks left.

You always told me that I was the one that made Sharon take her life, in fact you said I killed her, but you know down deep in your heart it was you that made her do what she did, and now you have two deaths to your credit, it should make you feel very proud.

Good By Kid

P.S. Disregard all the mean things I've said in this letter, I have said a lot of things to you I didn't really mean and I hope you get well and wish you the best of everything.

Cathy -- don't come in.

Call your mother, she will know what to do.

Love

Daddy

Cathy don't go in the bedroom.


The last few lines of this disturbed me greatly...
There was one really amazing gal. She was one of the biggest chick i ever seen.
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
June 18 2006 21:32 GMT
#18
lets turn this into a debate about suicide as an option to your problems.

and rofl @ this:

to the undertaker

We have got plenty money to give me a decent burial. Don't let my wife kid you by saying she has not got any money.

Give this note to the cops.

top

Give me liberty or give me death.

W.S.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
venusian.kohai
Profile Joined February 2006
Canada741 Posts
June 18 2006 21:36 GMT
#19
people suiciding are so egocentric, they all think the world revolves around them.
“Scouting? What the hell! Who cares about scouting? Mass archon, baby!”
Hysterisk
Profile Joined July 2005
Sweden128 Posts
June 18 2006 21:42 GMT
#20
On June 19 2006 06:36 venusian.kohai wrote:
people suiciding are so egocentric, they all think the world revolves around them.



That's so cliché.

You could say the same for every person doing any number of things.
1 2 3 4 5 21 22 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
22:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1066
SteadfastSC908
ComeBackTV 795
TaKeTV 682
IndyStarCraft 252
Rex115
EnkiAlexander 85
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 908
IndyStarCraft 252
ProTech131
Rex 115
UpATreeSC 72
BRAT_OK 43
MindelVK 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33133
Shuttle 798
Mini 404
Rush 149
Hyuk 129
Dewaltoss 123
firebathero 92
Trap 51
ToSsGirL 30
Bale 23
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 20
Rock 15
Shine 14
White-Ra 0
Dota 2
Gorgc8193
qojqva1721
Counter-Strike
fl0m1569
Fnx 879
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King56
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1542
Khaldor1264
Liquid`Hasu241
Other Games
summit1g1952
FrodaN1612
Beastyqt476
XBOCT266
Mlord245
DeMusliM197
ArmadaUGS147
KnowMe137
C9.Mang0135
QueenE94
XaKoH 91
CosmosSc2 15
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV279
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream59
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH315
• StrangeGG 45
• Hinosc 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• 80smullet 9
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie728
• Shiphtur338
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 57m
CranKy Ducklings
15h 57m
Online Event
16h 57m
FEL
21h 57m
AI Arena Tournament
22h 57m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.