• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:39
CEST 07:39
KST 14:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8465 users

Suicide Notes - Page 4

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 21 22 23 Next All
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
June 19 2006 03:08 GMT
#61
On June 19 2006 11:29 randomKo_Orean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2006 10:37 Vharox wrote:
On June 19 2006 09:21 KissBlade wrote:
On June 19 2006 08:46 oneiro wrote:
On June 19 2006 08:43 Hot_Bid wrote:
On June 19 2006 07:19 lil.sis wrote:

...

Some fucked up shit

you are awesome =)

lolololol

Roflmao.

This is worth another quote.
lol

fucked up, but funny

i dont think you get it if you think its fucked up hehe
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
mel_ee
Profile Blog Joined August 2003
2450 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-06-19 06:46:40
June 19 2006 03:15 GMT
#62
Dolphins commit suicide????
Behold the bold soldier, control the globe slowly proceeds to blow swingin swords like Shinobi
Tossim1
Profile Joined June 2004
714 Posts
June 19 2006 04:46 GMT
#63
damn i think everyone atleast once in their life has THOUGHT about committing suicide, but in the end the either a) realize what they have or b) dont have enough balls to do it because you dont know if your after-life would be even worse than the life you have now.
Yogurt
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States4258 Posts
June 19 2006 05:02 GMT
#64
On June 19 2006 11:59 ATeddyBear wrote:
Dear world,

Stop trying to societize me.


Rofl.

Your too busy societizing me and the rest of the people that you don't even stop to think you're societizing youself. CAN'T WAIT FOR EP 11!
ok dont not so good something is something ok ok ok gogogo
evanthebouncy!
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States12816 Posts
June 19 2006 05:19 GMT
#65
On June 19 2006 13:46 Tossim1 wrote:
damn i think everyone atleast once in their life has THOUGHT about committing suicide, but in the end the either a) realize what they have or b) dont have enough balls to do it because you dont know if your after-life would be even worse than the life you have now.

Pretty much cut it.
It takes some balls to blow over the edge. Anyways ur DNA dictates you not to suicide. It's bad bad for you but sometimes your brain wins the battle and go against ur DNA ridden instincts and die anyways.
Life is run, it is dance, it is fast, passionate and BAM!, you dance and sing and booze while you can for now is the time and time is mine. Smile and laugh when still can for now is the time and soon you die!
Jyvblamo
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada13788 Posts
June 19 2006 05:24 GMT
#66
Lol @ the DuGalle quote and the old man's undertaker note.

Everything else in this thread is pretty depressing though.
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
June 19 2006 05:31 GMT
#67
Single female, age 16

Dear Mother & Dad,

Please forgive me. I have tried to be good to you both. I love you both very much and wanted to get along with you both. I have tried.

I have wanted to go out with you and Dad but I was always afraid to ask for I always felt that the answer would be no.

And about Bud, I want to dismiss every idea about him. I don't like him any more than a companion, for a while I thought I did but no more, in fact, I am quite tired of him, as you know, I get tired of everyone after a while.

And mother, I wish that you hadn't called me a liar, and said I was just like Hap. as I'm not. It is just that I am afraid of you both at times, but I love you both very much.

So Long

Your loving daughter

that will always

love you

Mary

P.S. Please forgive me. I want you to, and don't think for one minute that I haven't appreciate everything you've done.


?
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
Cloud
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Sexico5880 Posts
June 19 2006 05:31 GMT
#68
On June 19 2006 08:31 Saint Lucifer wrote:
Dolphins are not the only ones, there are some monkeys that do it too !
We assume they do because they have sex outside the reproduction times..

And why are you all laughing at the "Dearest Helena, By now, the news of our defeat has reached the Earth" ?? Haven't you read what he's sayin' ?? WE WEREN'T ABLE TO CONQUER THE ALIEEEENS !!! RUUUUUUUUUUUUUN FOR YOUT LIIIIIIIIIFE !!!
They're comin' to get you, Barbara..


Thats a bw suicide note n00b.
BlueLaguna on West, msg for game.
dream-_-
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
United States1857 Posts
June 19 2006 05:44 GMT
#69
To say that suicide is for the weak, or for people who cant deal with their problems only shows how ignorant you are about the world. I can understand things that would make a person want to give up. However, the people I have NO sympathy for is the people who suicide as a means to get back at someone. Unfortunatly 90% of the suicides I hear about are because of this.
uNcontroLable
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States1180 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-06-19 06:37:09
June 19 2006 06:36 GMT
#70
On June 19 2006 11:42 YoiChiBow wrote:
if u believe in the bible... u wont go to heaven if u suicide


*sigh*
I promise I really wouldn't incite religious debate if I could help it. I just hate it when people claim the Bible says something that it doesn't. Indulge me.

Suicide is the murder of the self, and therefore is identified as a sin. However, believers are forgiven for all sins, are therefore saved, and therefore go to heaven.
Romans 4: 7, Mark 16:16, 1 Corinthians 1:8, Acts 16:31, Romans 10:10, Acts 15:11, Romans 10: 9,
Acts 26:18, Mark 3:28, 1 Corinthians 15:2, etc. etc. etc.

John 10:27 You cannot be snatched out of the hand of God once you are in it

Revelation 3:5 One your name is written in the book of life it will never be blotted out

Judges 16 Samson uses his suicide as atonement and to wipe out enemies of God
Samson is found recorded in Heb. 11:32 with the faithful, meaning he, for example, went to heaven.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Anyways, back on topic, can you imagine?
You always told me that I was the one that made Sharon take her life, in fact you said I killed her, but you know down deep in your heart it was you that made her do what she did, and now you have two deaths to your credit, it should make you feel very proud.

Good By Kid

P.S. Disregard all the mean things I've said in this letter, I have said a lot of things to you I didn't really mean and I hope you get well and wish you the best of everything.


Right, like you could really "forget all the mean things." Man, that would haunt you forever. I feel so much for these poor tortured people, and even more for those they left behind.
* www.twitter.com/AnnaProsser * www.facebook.com/AnnaProsser * www.twitch.tv/AnnaProsser * www.youtube.com/annaprossertv *
SoLaR[i.C]
Profile Blog Joined August 2003
United States2969 Posts
June 19 2006 06:39 GMT
#71
Wow. This thread isn't depressing at all...
BlackJack
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
United States10574 Posts
June 19 2006 06:43 GMT
#72
On June 19 2006 07:03 doedrikthe2nd wrote:
People who commit suicide don't deserve any respect.


Unless they do it by cutting a square in their gut with a samurai sword. Then they deserve to be praised as the true badass that they are.
QuietIdiot
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
7004 Posts
June 19 2006 06:50 GMT
#73
O man this reminded me of the time when one of the kids at my school shot himself with a shotgun just because he was afraid of his marine father might beat him for wrecking his truck. His brother is completely unstable and I don't know what happened to the father. THe poor kid had his mother die at a young age and his brother suicide -.-;
nitram
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada5412 Posts
June 19 2006 07:05 GMT
#74
Married male, age 74

W.S.

to the undertaker

We have got plenty money to give me a decent burial. Don't let my wife kid you by saying she has not got any money.

Give this note to the cops.

top

Give me liberty or give me death.

W.S.

lolololololol
These sites might be of more use than a StarCraft site, where the majority of posters look on WCIII as the dense misformed fetus produced during Blizzards latest miscarrige.
Orome
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
Switzerland11984 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-06-19 07:05:57
June 19 2006 07:05 GMT
#75
On June 19 2006 06:28 Aukai wrote:
Show nested quote +
Married male, age 45

Dear Claudia,

You win, I can't take it any longer, I know you have been waiting for this to happen. I hope it makes you very happy, this is not an easy thing to do, but I've got to the point where there is nothing to live for, a little bit of kindness from you would of made everything so different, but all that ever interested you was the dollar.

It is pretty hard for me to do anything when you are so greedy even with this house you couldn't even be fair with that, well it's all yours now and you won't have to see the Lawyer anymore.

I wish you would you give my personal things to Danny, you couldn't get much from selling them anyway, you still have my insurance, it isn't much but it will be enough to take care of my debts and still have a few bucks left.

You always told me that I was the one that made Sharon take her life, in fact you said I killed her, but you know down deep in your heart it was you that made her do what she did, and now you have two deaths to your credit, it should make you feel very proud.

Good By Kid

P.S. Disregard all the mean things I've said in this letter, I have said a lot of things to you I didn't really mean and I hope you get well and wish you the best of everything.

Cathy -- don't come in.

Call your mother, she will know what to do.

Love

Daddy

Cathy don't go in the bedroom.


The last few lines of this disturbed me greatly...


Imagine if you were 5 years old and found this notice on the bedroom door. Those few lines were the most disturbing in all this by far. Gosh that's fucked up
On a purely personal note, I'd like to show Yellow the beauty of infinitely repeating Starcraft 2 bunkers. -Boxer
EmKey
Profile Joined December 2002
Korea (South)631 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-06-19 07:35:45
June 19 2006 07:13 GMT
#76
On June 19 2006 07:03 doedrikthe2nd wrote:
People who commit suicide don't deserve any respect.


Those who says that dont really have a broad horizon of experience.
They fails to understand that each person has a certain amount of pain they can carry on their shoulders. When its too much , when u dont want to feel anymore, death may seem like a dream.

How do you know what they have been through ? You will never know the amount of pain they experienced. People say : "If you ever feel like you wanna die, think of all those things that make you smile... Live for those things." What if there is nothing that makes you smile. When you dream of future and all you see is dark. You starting to think that maybe people only live to lose all kinds of things - youth, dreams, passion, curiosity, courage and eventually hope. And when there is no hope you are dead. When your heart dies a slow death shedding each hope like leaves, until one day there are none , no hopes, nothing remains.

There are also terminally ill and disable to a certain degree. I wonder if u wouldnt choose death over that kind of life.
불놀이야
Eagleheart
Profile Joined January 2006
Sweden776 Posts
June 19 2006 07:17 GMT
#77
On June 19 2006 06:36 venusian.kohai wrote:
people suiciding are so egocentric, they all think the world revolves around them.


This is actually so very true, if narcissistic people could actually be around to see how people would mourn them, they would commit suicide everyday.

It's just so goddamn selfish.
NonYold
Profile Joined April 2004
United States2814 Posts
June 19 2006 07:36 GMT
#78
On June 19 2006 07:45 KrAzYfoOL wrote:
sounds like you've thought about it quite a bit...


Yeah, I think everyone owes it to themselves to consider suicide. Most people don't even know why they are living. At least get to the point where you have visualized how you will carry out your own death since psychiatrists will consider that a significant step in the authenticity of your contemplation of suicide. Then once you have that scenario in your mind, you can begin to think about reasons for living. If you can find no reason or purpose to your life, but you find your life painful, then you should consider the idea that life might not be for you. Maybe you don't find meaning, but you don't consider life to be painful, then you might think "Well I have no reason to live but I have no reason to die. I'm living at the moment so I'll just carry that out."

Periodically I will recall and consider suicide in order to restore the meaning in my life when I have lost it, so that I can bring meaning to the forefront of my actions. It is just the same as anyone who is doing an activity and thinks "maybe I should quit". Most of you reading this have quit BW. Did it lose meaning to you? Were there several times during your career that you contemplated if it was worth it anymore? It's very easy for meaning to be lost, and it can be very difficult to find it again.

To say that suicide is simply a failure to address problems is missing the point. That is just considering whether or not life is happiness. Most people have generally happy lives and have no reason to question the meaning of it all. But some unfortunate people have unhappy lives and that provokes them to ask the simple question - why? When they find no meaning, they have no will to become happy. But perhaps they do find meaning but are engulfed by so much pain that they cannot handle it. They fail, as you are quick to say. Is that so dishonorable? Does it deserve mockery and condescension? They were literally struggling for their lives and they could not succeed. Nobody is fit to judge them for what they were able or not able to do.

“If God were suddenly condemned to live the life which He has inflicted upon men, He would kill Himself.” - Dumas

Anyway, about suicide leading to Christian Hell, I don't buy it. Everyone sins and the act of suicide is just one sin among many. Access to heaven is dependent on something else.
Th_Terran
Profile Joined June 2006
122 Posts
June 19 2006 07:37 GMT
#79
Wow i have shivers going up my spine... man I feel so sorry for them.
Korea(South) OoOoOoOoOoOoOo
NonYold
Profile Joined April 2004
United States2814 Posts
June 19 2006 07:45 GMT
#80
On June 19 2006 16:17 Eagleheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2006 06:36 venusian.kohai wrote:
people suiciding are so egocentric, they all think the world revolves around them.


This is actually so very true, if narcissistic people could actually be around to see how people would mourn them, they would commit suicide everyday.

It's just so goddamn selfish.


What makes you guys qualified to judge? Have you studied the psychology of suicidal people? How much art (novels, paintings, music) have you experienced that relates to suicide? How close have you been to suicide yourselves?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 21 22 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft685
PiGStarcraft239
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 535
Stork 220
ggaemo 171
Leta 143
PianO 59
Hyuk 31
yabsab 17
Bale 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm225
League of Legends
JimRising 786
Reynor3
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King295
Westballz42
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor660
Other Games
summit1g8986
Coldzera 841
C9.Mang0331
Sick158
RuFF_SC2113
ViBE74
ArmadaUGS57
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick635
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream125
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 9
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2198
League of Legends
• Lourlo1202
• Stunt390
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
4h 21m
Online Event
5h 21m
FEL
10h 21m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 21m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 21m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.