• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:07
CEST 10:07
KST 17:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10028 users

Suicide Notes - Page 6

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 23 Next All
WOstick
Profile Joined June 2005
Norway433 Posts
June 19 2006 15:02 GMT
#101
On June 19 2006 23:59 baal wrote:
why is suicide such a taboo? its their life and its their god damn choice to live or die.

And they are not being egoist for killing themselves retards, so they are suppoused to go on with their lives even if they choose not to only to spare their relatives some tears -_- retarded hipocrits really think before you post.


It is shown that an overwhelmingly large amount of those who try to commit suicide and fail, recouperate(?) and later on deeply regret the attempt. Not understanding what they were thinking at the time. Suicide often seems well contemplated and rational but it is not, so it is often a mistake that deeply taxes your loved ones' emotions.
Are you suggestion that a cocunut is migrating?
maoam
Profile Joined June 2006
United Kingdom444 Posts
June 19 2006 16:24 GMT
#102
There isn't much left to fail at when you can't even succeed at killing yourself.
I oink therefore I ham.
baal
Profile Joined March 2003
10708 Posts
June 19 2006 17:08 GMT
#103
On June 20 2006 00:02 WOstick wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2006 23:59 baal wrote:
why is suicide such a taboo? its their life and its their god damn choice to live or die.

And they are not being egoist for killing themselves retards, so they are suppoused to go on with their lives even if they choose not to only to spare their relatives some tears -_- retarded hipocrits really think before you post.


It is shown that an overwhelmingly large amount of those who try to commit suicide and fail, recouperate(?) and later on deeply regret the attempt. Not understanding what they were thinking at the time. Suicide often seems well contemplated and rational but it is not, so it is often a mistake that deeply taxes your loved ones' emotions.


the vast majority of those retards werent really trying to kill themselves rather than a pathetic scream for help.

"omg i want to kill myself, ill take 15 valiums!!!!" "omg i want to die, ill softly cut my wrists"

fucking bull shit, if you want to die you dont do that bullshit, you blow your brains out, you jump of the empire state etc.
Im back, in pog form!
mAKiTO
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
Colombia4177 Posts
June 19 2006 18:13 GMT
#104
but if its not your time to go you will not go and just end up retarded or paralitic for life and then ur ur familys problem
No quiero soñar mil veces las mismas cosas
QuietIdiot
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
7004 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-06-19 18:40:14
June 19 2006 18:19 GMT
#105
I was going to post a list of links regarding funny suicides, but I thought that would be too cruel and people would flame me so nvm! :[
So here's a lego suicide instead:
[image loading]

Law states suicide should be punishable with dealth penalty -_-
DarkGhost]Coon[
Profile Joined February 2004
United States1471 Posts
June 19 2006 18:26 GMT
#106
Ah this is just what I needed to brighten my day!
Common sense is not so common.
SP)diQ
Profile Joined May 2005
1107 Posts
June 19 2006 18:27 GMT
#107
U`ll never live if U R afraid 2 die.
DarkGhost]Coon[
Profile Joined February 2004
United States1471 Posts
June 19 2006 18:28 GMT
#108
On June 20 2006 03:27 SP)diQ wrote:
U`ll never live if U R afraid 2 die.
\
THANK YOU CONFUCIOUS.
Common sense is not so common.
SuperJongMan
Profile Blog Joined March 2003
Jamaica11586 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-06-19 19:08:17
June 19 2006 19:07 GMT
#109
LOL OMG Tears... tears...
POWER OVERWHELMING ! ! ! KRUU~ KRUU~
hsidori
Profile Joined March 2006
United States116 Posts
June 19 2006 19:12 GMT
#110
LOL @ darkghost

On June 19 2006 06:36 venusian.kohai wrote:
people suiciding are so egocentric, they all think the world revolves around them.


did you not read the first note?
baal
Profile Joined March 2003
10708 Posts
June 19 2006 19:15 GMT
#111
On June 20 2006 03:13 mAKiTO wrote:
but if its not your time to go you will not go and just end up retarded or paralitic for life and then ur ur familys problem


how can it not be your time? you point a shot gun at your face and no deity o destiny will save your ass, you will die.
Im back, in pog form!
maoam
Profile Joined June 2006
United Kingdom444 Posts
June 19 2006 19:40 GMT
#112
I sincerely believe that everyone has a fixed number of heartbeats, then they die.
I oink therefore I ham.
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
June 19 2006 19:43 GMT
#113
On June 20 2006 04:40 maoam wrote:
I sincerely believe that everyone has a fixed number of heartbeats, then they die.

So exercising must be VERY bad for your health then :D?
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
QuietIdiot
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
7004 Posts
June 19 2006 19:44 GMT
#114
On June 20 2006 04:43 FrozenArbiter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2006 04:40 maoam wrote:
I sincerely believe that everyone has a fixed number of heartbeats, then they die.

So exercising must be VERY bad for your health then :D?


Well, doesn't exercise lower your heart rate aftewards, therefore making you healthier?
maoam
Profile Joined June 2006
United Kingdom444 Posts
June 19 2006 19:45 GMT
#115
Independent of their choices! :A
I oink therefore I ham.
Saint Lucifer
Profile Joined June 2006
France23 Posts
June 19 2006 19:59 GMT
#116
On June 19 2006 14:31 Cloud wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2006 08:31 Saint Lucifer wrote:
Dolphins are not the only ones, there are some monkeys that do it too !
We assume they do because they have sex outside the reproduction times..

And why are you all laughing at the "Dearest Helena, By now, the news of our defeat has reached the Earth" ?? Haven't you read what he's sayin' ?? WE WEREN'T ABLE TO CONQUER THE ALIEEEENS !!! RUUUUUUUUUUUUUN FOR YOUT LIIIIIIIIIFE !!!
They're comin' to get you, Barbara..


Thats a bw suicide note n00b.



Gee, you're right dude !!
Apologies everyone..

So this is our future, huh..
So good you will beg for some more
Saint Lucifer
Profile Joined June 2006
France23 Posts
June 19 2006 20:20 GMT
#117
Had a friend who killed himself coupla month ago. Didn't write anything at all..
That is the saddest scenario imo : he felt he had nothing to say.. nothing at all. He had to feel so empty :s
So good you will beg for some more
-_-
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States7081 Posts
June 19 2006 21:14 GMT
#118
On June 19 2006 21:24 John02 wrote:

You've never been through real pain...


No, I haven't. But that doesn't make anything I said wrong. In many instances, going through the experience actually clouds your judgement.

So if you want to make an argument, make it. Otherwise you might as well be slamming your fist on your keyboard.
RiSE
Profile Joined April 2004
United States3182 Posts
June 19 2006 21:47 GMT
#119
Good read :O
heavy hand upon the land, feel it's weight inside you
MrSkyfire
Profile Joined January 2012
13 Posts
April 16 2012 06:23 GMT
#120
friend linked me this as i'd been going through some dark things lately.. dno what about it kept me going but it did.. thought i'd share with tl, but i found it with search (dont need to be banned for not search .. last thing i need ..)

Trina, a college student, 21 years old

Fall quarter I called Suicide Prevention. I'd called them before and the people were nice, but this time the woman acted a little indignant. "Why the hell do you want to do something like that?" she asked. We talked until she said she had other phone calls. But she made me promise I wouldn't try it without calling back first. I had a bottle of Coricidin from a wisdom tooth operation. I'd been thinking about it for a month off and on. Much later that night I took ten Coricidin and went to bed. I woke up in the morning feeling really rotten -- weepy, groggy. I could hardly move I thought I was going to die any minute. My roommate came home and got a friend to drive me to the school infirmary, where they gave me something that made me sick to my stomach. The doctor who gave it to me calmed me down. She said it happens to a lot of people, the pills wouldn't hurt me. I felt tingly, like I might pass out any minute.

I was immediately taken in a wheelchair to the psychiatrist's office. I talked to him about five minutes. He kept yelling ta me about why did I take the pills, why didn't I do this or that. I remember thinking, boy this man is a real jerk. I told him I didn't want to see him any more. He said, "That's fine," and put me in a locked room with bars on the windows. I couldn't make phone calls. I felt humiliated, which made me angry. I'm not crazy. I'm not weird. I don't want people to look at me like I'm nuts. I'm not some nutty kid who tried to knock herself off. I was most angry at being stuck in that room. I expected to be put in a straitjacket any minute. I complained until they moved me a pretty room and let me make phone calls.

I was there about two weeks. My psychiatrist kept harping at me about school -- was I going to stay in or drop out? I saw him ten minutes a day. The other patients and one orderly helped me a lot more than he did. I just wanted to find a place where I could be alone and think about things. I left feeling like not much had been accomplished, except letting me know that I didn't want to attempt it again. No -- I feel like I've become a lot more sensitive to people. I don't look at their problems as trivial any more. I almost like it when my friends come to me with problems. I feel like I can help now. I still haven't told the two people I was most angry at -- my father and my boyfriend -- why I was in the hospital.

so close to home it is unreal..

i keep going because of my friend, maybe these notes will give someone some persepctive like it did me
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 1091
Larva 421
Stork 325
ggaemo 300
Leta 196
PianO 142
Hyuk 30
ZergMaN 25
Bale 24
Killer 18
[ Show more ]
yabsab 17
League of Legends
JimRising 409
Reynor68
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King193
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor865
Other Games
summit1g9932
C9.Mang0259
PiGStarcraft226
Sick186
ArmadaUGS66
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick606
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream179
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2347
League of Legends
• Stunt532
• Jankos406
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
1h 53m
Online Event
2h 53m
FEL
7h 53m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 53m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 53m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 3h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.