• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:40
CEST 07:40
KST 14:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8496 users

Suicide Notes - Page 5

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 21 22 23 Next All
-_-
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States7081 Posts
June 19 2006 07:54 GMT
#81
On June 19 2006 15:36 uNcontroLable wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2006 11:42 YoiChiBow wrote:
if u believe in the bible... u wont go to heaven if u suicide


*sigh*
I promise I really wouldn't incite religious debate if I could help it. I just hate it when people claim the Bible says something that it doesn't. Indulge me.

Suicide is the murder of the self, and therefore is identified as a sin. However, believers are forgiven for all sins, are therefore saved, and therefore go to heaven.
Romans 4: 7, Mark 16:16, 1 Corinthians 1:8, Acts 16:31, Romans 10:10, Acts 15:11, Romans 10: 9,
Acts 26:18, Mark 3:28, 1 Corinthians 15:2, etc. etc. etc.

John 10:27 You cannot be snatched out of the hand of God once you are in it

Revelation 3:5 One your name is written in the book of life it will never be blotted out

Judges 16 Samson uses his suicide as atonement and to wipe out enemies of God
Samson is found recorded in Heb. 11:32 with the faithful, meaning he, for example, went to heaven.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Anyways, back on topic, can you imagine?
Show nested quote +
You always told me that I was the one that made Sharon take her life, in fact you said I killed her, but you know down deep in your heart it was you that made her do what she did, and now you have two deaths to your credit, it should make you feel very proud.

Good By Kid

P.S. Disregard all the mean things I've said in this letter, I have said a lot of things to you I didn't really mean and I hope you get well and wish you the best of everything.


Right, like you could really "forget all the mean things." Man, that would haunt you forever. I feel so much for these poor tortured people, and even more for those they left behind.




Please don't talk about something you don't understand.

The basest mortal sin is utter loss of hope. To get to heaven, you have to accept God. And to accept him, you certainly can't have no faith that he exists. Suicide isn't just murdering yourself. Otherwise, it could be forgiven (like a murder could be). If you believe that God created the universe and you, what are you doing when you kill yourself? Why shouldn't you let God decide when your time has come? Why don't you stay alive and do good works? Why don't you spread the word of God? Why don't you try to get closer to God?

It's because you've lost all faith that there is God. If you kill yourself, you're acting in a way which demonstrates your complete disbelief in God. You're not unsure about it, or in some sort of turmoil. You're just blaspheming God in the absolute worst way, physically proclaiming that he's not real.
collegeBored
Profile Joined November 2002
United States1524 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-06-19 08:23:55
June 19 2006 08:23 GMT
#82
On June 19 2006 16:54 -_- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2006 15:36 uNcontroLable wrote:
On June 19 2006 11:42 YoiChiBow wrote:
if u believe in the bible... u wont go to heaven if u suicide


*sigh*
I promise I really wouldn't incite religious debate if I could help it. I just hate it when people claim the Bible says something that it doesn't. Indulge me.

Suicide is the murder of the self, and therefore is identified as a sin. However, believers are forgiven for all sins, are therefore saved, and therefore go to heaven.
Romans 4: 7, Mark 16:16, 1 Corinthians 1:8, Acts 16:31, Romans 10:10, Acts 15:11, Romans 10: 9,
Acts 26:18, Mark 3:28, 1 Corinthians 15:2, etc. etc. etc.

John 10:27 You cannot be snatched out of the hand of God once you are in it

Revelation 3:5 One your name is written in the book of life it will never be blotted out

Judges 16 Samson uses his suicide as atonement and to wipe out enemies of God
Samson is found recorded in Heb. 11:32 with the faithful, meaning he, for example, went to heaven.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Anyways, back on topic, can you imagine?
You always told me that I was the one that made Sharon take her life, in fact you said I killed her, but you know down deep in your heart it was you that made her do what she did, and now you have two deaths to your credit, it should make you feel very proud.

Good By Kid

P.S. Disregard all the mean things I've said in this letter, I have said a lot of things to you I didn't really mean and I hope you get well and wish you the best of everything.


Right, like you could really "forget all the mean things." Man, that would haunt you forever. I feel so much for these poor tortured people, and even more for those they left behind.




Please don't talk about something you don't understand.

The basest mortal sin is utter loss of hope. To get to heaven, you have to accept God. And to accept him, you certainly can't have no faith that he exists. Suicide isn't just murdering yourself. Otherwise, it could be forgiven (like a murder could be). If you believe that God created the universe and you, what are you doing when you kill yourself? Why shouldn't you let God decide when your time has come? Why don't you stay alive and do good works? Why don't you spread the word of God? Why don't you try to get closer to God?

It's because you've lost all faith that there is God. If you kill yourself, you're acting in a way which demonstrates your complete disbelief in God. You're not unsure about it, or in some sort of turmoil. You're just blaspheming God in the absolute worst way, physically proclaiming that he's not real.


or you could always believe in God so much that u wanna meet him ASAP. when will religious ppl stop telling others what they do and dont understand. stfu.
The stupid neither forgive nor forget, the naive forgive and forget, the wise forgive but never forget.
ManaBlue
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Canada10458 Posts
June 19 2006 08:24 GMT
#83
The most interesting thing I find about most of these is how trivial the complaints are.

It's really hard to see most of these people as anything other than weak and pitiful.
ModeratorTL VOD legends: Live2Win, hasuprotoss, Cadical, rinizim, Mani, thedeadhaji, Kennigit, SonuvBob, yakii, fw, pheer, CDRdude, pholon, Uraeus, zatic, baezzi. The contributors make this site what it is. *Props to FakeSteve for respecting the guitar gods*
Jyvblamo
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada13788 Posts
June 19 2006 09:29 GMT
#84

Please don't talk about something you don't understand.

The basest mortal sin is utter loss of hope. To get to heaven, you have to accept God. And to accept him, you certainly can't have no faith that he exists. Suicide isn't just murdering yourself. Otherwise, it could be forgiven (like a murder could be). If you believe that God created the universe and you, what are you doing when you kill yourself? Why shouldn't you let God decide when your time has come? Why don't you stay alive and do good works? Why don't you spread the word of God? Why don't you try to get closer to God?

It's because you've lost all faith that there is God. If you kill yourself, you're acting in a way which demonstrates your complete disbelief in God. You're not unsure about it, or in some sort of turmoil. You're just blaspheming God in the absolute worst way, physically proclaiming that he's not real.


What the hell are you talking about? If you commit suicide you become reincarnated as a lemming (Ironic, I know).
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
June 19 2006 09:38 GMT
#85
Haji's random Japan trivia of the day --

There were over 32,000 suicides in Japan last year.

btw that's acutally true apparently ~~__~~
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
June 19 2006 09:52 GMT
#86
On June 19 2006 16:36 NonY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2006 07:45 KrAzYfoOL wrote:
sounds like you've thought about it quite a bit...


Yeah, I think everyone owes it to themselves to consider suicide. Most people don't even know why they are living. At least get to the point where you have visualized how you will carry out your own death since psychiatrists will consider that a significant step in the authenticity of your contemplation of suicide. Then once you have that scenario in your mind, you can begin to think about reasons for living. If you can find no reason or purpose to your life, but you find your life painful, then you should consider the idea that life might not be for you. Maybe you don't find meaning, but you don't consider life to be painful, then you might think "Well I have no reason to live but I have no reason to die. I'm living at the moment so I'll just carry that out."


Yea this whole "life" deal isnt really workingo ut for me, ima go try something else.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
collegeBored
Profile Joined November 2002
United States1524 Posts
June 19 2006 10:09 GMT
#87
On June 19 2006 16:36 NonY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2006 07:45 KrAzYfoOL wrote:
sounds like you've thought about it quite a bit...


Yeah, I think everyone owes it to themselves to consider suicide. Most people don't even know why they are living. At least get to the point where you have visualized how you will carry out your own death since psychiatrists will consider that a significant step in the authenticity of your contemplation of suicide. Then once you have that scenario in your mind, you can begin to think about reasons for living. If you can find no reason or purpose to your life, but you find your life painful, then you should consider the idea that life might not be for you. Maybe you don't find meaning, but you don't consider life to be painful, then you might think "Well I have no reason to live but I have no reason to die. I'm living at the moment so I'll just carry that out."

Periodically I will recall and consider suicide in order to restore the meaning in my life when I have lost it, so that I can bring meaning to the forefront of my actions. It is just the same as anyone who is doing an activity and thinks "maybe I should quit". Most of you reading this have quit BW. Did it lose meaning to you? Were there several times during your career that you contemplated if it was worth it anymore? It's very easy for meaning to be lost, and it can be very difficult to find it again.

To say that suicide is simply a failure to address problems is missing the point. That is just considering whether or not life is happiness. Most people have generally happy lives and have no reason to question the meaning of it all. But some unfortunate people have unhappy lives and that provokes them to ask the simple question - why? When they find no meaning, they have no will to become happy. But perhaps they do find meaning but are engulfed by so much pain that they cannot handle it. They fail, as you are quick to say. Is that so dishonorable? Does it deserve mockery and condescension? They were literally struggling for their lives and they could not succeed. Nobody is fit to judge them for what they were able or not able to do.

“If God were suddenly condemned to live the life which He has inflicted upon men, He would kill Himself.” - Dumas

Anyway, about suicide leading to Christian Hell, I don't buy it. Everyone sins and the act of suicide is just one sin among many. Access to heaven is dependent on something else.


thank you, thank you for opening my eyes. as i have no purpose to live i shall go try something else, hopefuly in the afterlife there is a purpose to our existance after all
The stupid neither forgive nor forget, the naive forgive and forget, the wise forgive but never forget.
MyLostTemple *
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States2921 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-06-19 10:29:19
June 19 2006 10:28 GMT
#88
On June 19 2006 06:36 emoBW4LIFE wrote:
PvZ is just too hard... i can't win no mater what i try.

I can't take it any more. Good Bye


any1 find this 1 wierd?
Follow me on twitter: CallMeTasteless
HowitZer
Profile Joined February 2003
United States1610 Posts
June 19 2006 11:08 GMT
#89
On June 19 2006 18:52 decafchicken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2006 16:36 NonY wrote:
On June 19 2006 07:45 KrAzYfoOL wrote:
sounds like you've thought about it quite a bit...


Yeah, I think everyone owes it to themselves to consider suicide. Most people don't even know why they are living. At least get to the point where you have visualized how you will carry out your own death since psychiatrists will consider that a significant step in the authenticity of your contemplation of suicide. Then once you have that scenario in your mind, you can begin to think about reasons for living. If you can find no reason or purpose to your life, but you find your life painful, then you should consider the idea that life might not be for you. Maybe you don't find meaning, but you don't consider life to be painful, then you might think "Well I have no reason to live but I have no reason to die. I'm living at the moment so I'll just carry that out."


Yea this whole "life" deal isnt really workingo ut for me, ima go try something else.


That's not what he said. He basically said it's not bad to think about suicide and imagine what would happen if you did it. It's always good to imagine scenarios before they happen. It gives you a different and more well thought out outlook on life.
Human teleportation, molecular decimation, breakdown and reformation is inherently purging. It makes a man acute.
StarN
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States2587 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-06-19 11:39:09
June 19 2006 11:38 GMT
#90
On June 19 2006 18:52 decafchicken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2006 16:36 NonY wrote:
On June 19 2006 07:45 KrAzYfoOL wrote:
sounds like you've thought about it quite a bit...


Yeah, I think everyone owes it to themselves to consider suicide. Most people don't even know why they are living. At least get to the point where you have visualized how you will carry out your own death since psychiatrists will consider that a significant step in the authenticity of your contemplation of suicide. Then once you have that scenario in your mind, you can begin to think about reasons for living. If you can find no reason or purpose to your life, but you find your life painful, then you should consider the idea that life might not be for you. Maybe you don't find meaning, but you don't consider life to be painful, then you might think "Well I have no reason to live but I have no reason to die. I'm living at the moment so I'll just carry that out."


Yea this whole "life" deal isnt really workingo ut for me, ima go try something else.

Try Frosted Flakes...
[image loading]
Retired BW Noob
ManaBlue
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Canada10458 Posts
June 19 2006 11:51 GMT
#91
On June 19 2006 20:08 HowitZer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2006 18:52 decafchicken wrote:
On June 19 2006 16:36 NonY wrote:
On June 19 2006 07:45 KrAzYfoOL wrote:
sounds like you've thought about it quite a bit...


Yeah, I think everyone owes it to themselves to consider suicide. Most people don't even know why they are living. At least get to the point where you have visualized how you will carry out your own death since psychiatrists will consider that a significant step in the authenticity of your contemplation of suicide. Then once you have that scenario in your mind, you can begin to think about reasons for living. If you can find no reason or purpose to your life, but you find your life painful, then you should consider the idea that life might not be for you. Maybe you don't find meaning, but you don't consider life to be painful, then you might think "Well I have no reason to live but I have no reason to die. I'm living at the moment so I'll just carry that out."


Yea this whole "life" deal isnt really workingo ut for me, ima go try something else.


That's not what he said. He basically said it's not bad to think about suicide and imagine what would happen if you did it. It's always good to imagine scenarios before they happen. It gives you a different and more well thought out outlook on life.


I agree that it seems those were his intentions, but Nony's post really seems to justify suicide. He talks about how visualizing it helps him give himself purpose, etc. but in explaining himself he really did justify suicide.

I guess it's up to Nony to post again and clarify his thoughts, but obviously, based on his comments he has far more liberal and accepting views on suicide than most people probably do. There's nothing wrong with that.

I can't get over the idea of being defeated by life though. It seems so pathetic, I just can't justify it to myself outside of euthanasia and suicide based on sickness, etc.
ModeratorTL VOD legends: Live2Win, hasuprotoss, Cadical, rinizim, Mani, thedeadhaji, Kennigit, SonuvBob, yakii, fw, pheer, CDRdude, pholon, Uraeus, zatic, baezzi. The contributors make this site what it is. *Props to FakeSteve for respecting the guitar gods*
PePe QuiCoSE
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Argentina1204 Posts
June 19 2006 12:03 GMT
#92
imo, point of views of suicide is similar to politics, sex or religion. It doesn't matter the arguments, 2 different people would never agree about it. It's about beleifs.
For me it sum it up that one can't find a way on it's own to continue on existing, it's just unbearable for oneself and needs to find a way to finish it. I personally don't beleive that that exit is a failure but a tragedy for usually there are ways to prevent it if taken enough time. Suicide parents screw pretty bad their sons :S
Tantei Shoryu
Profile Joined June 2006
Japan49 Posts
June 19 2006 12:16 GMT
#93
On June 19 2006 19:28 MyLostTemple wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2006 06:36 emoBW4LIFE wrote:
PvZ is just too hard... i can't win no mater what i try.

I can't take it any more. Good Bye


any1 find this 1 wierd?


I think everyone just ignored it and decided to post more serious on topic posts.

It makes me sad to think about how both young and old people just want to kill themselves instead of live. It is pitiful that they can't find anything to live for but sometimes I wonder what's in store if I keep on living anyway...is it any better than dying?

I hope it is. =)
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
June 19 2006 12:23 GMT
#94
On June 19 2006 20:08 HowitZer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2006 18:52 decafchicken wrote:
On June 19 2006 16:36 NonY wrote:
On June 19 2006 07:45 KrAzYfoOL wrote:
sounds like you've thought about it quite a bit...


Yeah, I think everyone owes it to themselves to consider suicide. Most people don't even know why they are living. At least get to the point where you have visualized how you will carry out your own death since psychiatrists will consider that a significant step in the authenticity of your contemplation of suicide. Then once you have that scenario in your mind, you can begin to think about reasons for living. If you can find no reason or purpose to your life, but you find your life painful, then you should consider the idea that life might not be for you. Maybe you don't find meaning, but you don't consider life to be painful, then you might think "Well I have no reason to live but I have no reason to die. I'm living at the moment so I'll just carry that out."


Yea this whole "life" deal isnt really workingo ut for me, ima go try something else.


That's not what he said. He basically said it's not bad to think about suicide and imagine what would happen if you did it. It's always good to imagine scenarios before they happen. It gives you a different and more well thought out outlook on life.


Ahhh yes i see that now, thanks for your clarification.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
John02
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada14 Posts
June 19 2006 12:24 GMT
#95
On June 19 2006 16:54 -_- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2006 15:36 uNcontroLable wrote:
On June 19 2006 11:42 YoiChiBow wrote:
if u believe in the bible... u wont go to heaven if u suicide


*sigh*
I promise I really wouldn't incite religious debate if I could help it. I just hate it when people claim the Bible says something that it doesn't. Indulge me.

Suicide is the murder of the self, and therefore is identified as a sin. However, believers are forgiven for all sins, are therefore saved, and therefore go to heaven.
Romans 4: 7, Mark 16:16, 1 Corinthians 1:8, Acts 16:31, Romans 10:10, Acts 15:11, Romans 10: 9,
Acts 26:18, Mark 3:28, 1 Corinthians 15:2, etc. etc. etc.

John 10:27 You cannot be snatched out of the hand of God once you are in it

Revelation 3:5 One your name is written in the book of life it will never be blotted out

Judges 16 Samson uses his suicide as atonement and to wipe out enemies of God
Samson is found recorded in Heb. 11:32 with the faithful, meaning he, for example, went to heaven.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Anyways, back on topic, can you imagine?
You always told me that I was the one that made Sharon take her life, in fact you said I killed her, but you know down deep in your heart it was you that made her do what she did, and now you have two deaths to your credit, it should make you feel very proud.

Good By Kid

P.S. Disregard all the mean things I've said in this letter, I have said a lot of things to you I didn't really mean and I hope you get well and wish you the best of everything.


Right, like you could really "forget all the mean things." Man, that would haunt you forever. I feel so much for these poor tortured people, and even more for those they left behind.




Please don't talk about something you don't understand.

The basest mortal sin is utter loss of hope. To get to heaven, you have to accept God. And to accept him, you certainly can't have no faith that he exists. Suicide isn't just murdering yourself. Otherwise, it could be forgiven (like a murder could be). If you believe that God created the universe and you, what are you doing when you kill yourself? Why shouldn't you let God decide when your time has come? Why don't you stay alive and do good works? Why don't you spread the word of God? Why don't you try to get closer to God?

It's because you've lost all faith that there is God. If you kill yourself, you're acting in a way which demonstrates your complete disbelief in God. You're not unsure about it, or in some sort of turmoil. You're just blaspheming God in the absolute worst way, physically proclaiming that he's not real.


You've never been through real pain...
No quote please...
Haemonculus
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States6980 Posts
June 19 2006 12:53 GMT
#96
On June 19 2006 18:38 thedeadhaji wrote:
Haji's random Japan trivia of the day --

There were over 32,000 suicides in Japan last year.

btw that's acutally true apparently ~~__~~


Yeah I heard they have the hightest rate. I think it's the stressful schools, and lots of old people?
I admire your commitment to being *very* oily
lololol
Profile Joined February 2006
5198 Posts
June 19 2006 14:09 GMT
#97
On June 19 2006 12:08 Hot_Bid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2006 11:29 randomKo_Orean wrote:
On June 19 2006 10:37 Vharox wrote:
On June 19 2006 09:21 KissBlade wrote:
On June 19 2006 08:46 oneiro wrote:
On June 19 2006 08:43 Hot_Bid wrote:
On June 19 2006 07:19 lil.sis wrote:

...

Some fucked up shit

you are awesome =)

lolololol

Roflmao.

This is worth another quote.
lol

fucked up, but funny

i dont think you get it if you think its fucked up hehe


I seriosly can't decide which is more funny, sneaking a starcraft quote in this thread or the people that didn't get it?
I'll call Nada.
Locked
Profile Joined September 2004
United States4182 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-06-19 14:26:53
June 19 2006 14:25 GMT
#98
class SuicideNote {
public static void main (String args[]) {
for (;; ) {
System.out.print("Goodbye Cruel World " );
}
}
}


for easy use
UMS map pack http://teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=50442
WOstick
Profile Joined June 2005
Norway433 Posts
June 19 2006 14:50 GMT
#99
When you die, can you save the replay and see what you did wrong?
I bet Donald Trump has gosu resource- and buildings stats.
Not that good units though, considering the "you're fired stuff"...
Are you suggestion that a cocunut is migrating?
baal
Profile Joined March 2003
10708 Posts
June 19 2006 14:59 GMT
#100
why is suicide such a taboo? its their life and its their god damn choice to live or die.

And they are not being egoist for killing themselves retards, so they are suppoused to go on with their lives even if they choose not to only to spare their relatives some tears -_- retarded hipocrits really think before you post.
Im back, in pog form!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 21 22 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft685
PiGStarcraft239
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 535
Stork 220
ggaemo 171
Leta 143
PianO 59
Hyuk 31
yabsab 17
Bale 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm225
League of Legends
JimRising 786
Reynor3
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King295
Westballz42
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor660
Other Games
summit1g8986
Coldzera 841
C9.Mang0331
Sick158
RuFF_SC2113
ViBE74
ArmadaUGS57
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick635
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream125
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 9
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2198
League of Legends
• Lourlo1202
• Stunt390
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
4h 21m
Online Event
5h 21m
FEL
10h 21m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 21m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 21m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.