• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:07
CEST 10:07
KST 17:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10046 users

Suicide Notes - Page 8

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 23 Next All
DeceiverSC2
Profile Joined April 2012
36 Posts
April 16 2012 07:16 GMT
#141
On April 16 2012 16:14 SC2Phoenix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2012 16:11 pyrogenetix wrote:
On April 16 2012 16:04 SC2Phoenix wrote:
M, Married, 56

Dearest Helena,

By now, the news of our defeat has reached the Earth. The creatures we were sent here to tame are untameable... And the colonies we were sent to reclaim have proven to be stronger than we anticipated.

Whatever you may hear about what has happened out here, know this: Alexei did not die a hero. I killed him... my pride killed him. And now my pride has consumed me as well.

You will never see me again, Helena.

Tell our children that I love them, and that their father died in defense of their future.

Au revoir
As sad as this thread is, I laughed pretty damn hard at this.

what the fuck...

very interesting reading these.
Its the ending to Starcraft broodwar, how do people not know this.... T_T



Probably psychotic glad you laugh at people with severe mental illness killing themselves.

You're clearly a good human and I'm glad you're around!
SC2Phoenix
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada2814 Posts
April 16 2012 07:18 GMT
#142
On April 16 2012 16:16 DeceiverSC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2012 16:14 SC2Phoenix wrote:
On April 16 2012 16:11 pyrogenetix wrote:
On April 16 2012 16:04 SC2Phoenix wrote:
M, Married, 56

Dearest Helena,

By now, the news of our defeat has reached the Earth. The creatures we were sent here to tame are untameable... And the colonies we were sent to reclaim have proven to be stronger than we anticipated.

Whatever you may hear about what has happened out here, know this: Alexei did not die a hero. I killed him... my pride killed him. And now my pride has consumed me as well.

You will never see me again, Helena.

Tell our children that I love them, and that their father died in defense of their future.

Au revoir
As sad as this thread is, I laughed pretty damn hard at this.

what the fuck...

very interesting reading these.
Its the ending to Starcraft broodwar, how do people not know this.... T_T
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD_wyzSaMdk&feature=related


Probably psychotic glad you laugh at people with severe mental illness killing themselves.

You're clearly a good human and I'm glad you're around!
Scroll back through the thread, It an obvious troll.
Who the fuck has a family of fucking trees? This song is so god damn stupid. Fuck you song, fuck you and your stupid trees. -itmeJP
Oiseaux
Profile Joined May 2011
United States676 Posts
April 16 2012 07:18 GMT
#143
On April 16 2012 16:14 SC2Phoenix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2012 16:11 pyrogenetix wrote:
On April 16 2012 16:04 SC2Phoenix wrote:
M, Married, 56

Dearest Helena,

By now, the news of our defeat has reached the Earth. The creatures we were sent here to tame are untameable... And the colonies we were sent to reclaim have proven to be stronger than we anticipated.

Whatever you may hear about what has happened out here, know this: Alexei did not die a hero. I killed him... my pride killed him. And now my pride has consumed me as well.

You will never see me again, Helena.

Tell our children that I love them, and that their father died in defense of their future.

Au revoir
As sad as this thread is, I laughed pretty damn hard at this.

what the fuck...

very interesting reading these.
Its the ending to Starcraft broodwar, how do people not know this.... T_T
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD_wyzSaMdk&feature=related


i certainly dont remember everything i experienced over 12 years ago.
"[S]o be ready to kiss a few donkeys with glued-on paper horns during your unicorn hunt." -Some stupid 4x4 magazine
ChriS-X
Profile Joined June 2011
Malaysia1374 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-16 07:20:36
April 16 2012 07:20 GMT
#144
On April 16 2012 16:09 DeceiverSC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2012 16:04 SC2Phoenix wrote:
M, Married, 56

Dearest Helena,

By now, the news of our defeat has reached the Earth. The creatures we were sent here to tame are untameable... And the colonies we were sent to reclaim have proven to be stronger than we anticipated.

Whatever you may hear about what has happened out here, know this: Alexei did not die a hero. I killed him... my pride killed him. And now my pride has consumed me as well.

You will never see me again, Helena.

Tell our children that I love them, and that their father died in defense of their future.

Au revoir
As sad as this thread is, I laughed pretty damn hard at this.


He could have some form of psychosis, you're a sick fucker.



EDIT: ninja'd
DeceiverSC2
Profile Joined April 2012
36 Posts
April 16 2012 07:20 GMT
#145
On April 16 2012 16:18 SC2Phoenix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2012 16:16 DeceiverSC2 wrote:
On April 16 2012 16:14 SC2Phoenix wrote:
On April 16 2012 16:11 pyrogenetix wrote:
On April 16 2012 16:04 SC2Phoenix wrote:
M, Married, 56

Dearest Helena,

By now, the news of our defeat has reached the Earth. The creatures we were sent here to tame are untameable... And the colonies we were sent to reclaim have proven to be stronger than we anticipated.

Whatever you may hear about what has happened out here, know this: Alexei did not die a hero. I killed him... my pride killed him. And now my pride has consumed me as well.

You will never see me again, Helena.

Tell our children that I love them, and that their father died in defense of their future.

Au revoir
As sad as this thread is, I laughed pretty damn hard at this.

what the fuck...

very interesting reading these.
Its the ending to Starcraft broodwar, how do people not know this.... T_T
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD_wyzSaMdk&feature=related


Probably psychotic glad you laugh at people with severe mental illness killing themselves.

You're clearly a good human and I'm glad you're around!
Scroll back through the thread, It an obvious troll.


Ahh, thought it was an actual note you found somewhere.

Still though there are people who convince themselves that they're in a movie or something and if the character kills themselves they'll do the same thing.
HwangjaeTerran
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Finland5967 Posts
April 16 2012 07:21 GMT
#146
On April 16 2012 15:58 obesechicken13 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2012 15:31 Jisall wrote:
On April 16 2012 15:23 MrSkyfire wrote:
friend linked me this as i'd been going through some dark things lately.. dno what about it kept me going but it did.. thought i'd share with tl, but i found it with search (dont need to be banned for not search .. last thing i need ..)

Trina, a college student, 21 years old

Fall quarter I called Suicide Prevention. I'd called them before and the people were nice, but this time the woman acted a little indignant. "Why the hell do you want to do something like that?" she asked. We talked until she said she had other phone calls. But she made me promise I wouldn't try it without calling back first. I had a bottle of Coricidin from a wisdom tooth operation. I'd been thinking about it for a month off and on. Much later that night I took ten Coricidin and went to bed. I woke up in the morning feeling really rotten -- weepy, groggy. I could hardly move I thought I was going to die any minute. My roommate came home and got a friend to drive me to the school infirmary, where they gave me something that made me sick to my stomach. The doctor who gave it to me calmed me down. She said it happens to a lot of people, the pills wouldn't hurt me. I felt tingly, like I might pass out any minute.

I was immediately taken in a wheelchair to the psychiatrist's office. I talked to him about five minutes. He kept yelling ta me about why did I take the pills, why didn't I do this or that. I remember thinking, boy this man is a real jerk. I told him I didn't want to see him any more. He said, "That's fine," and put me in a locked room with bars on the windows. I couldn't make phone calls. I felt humiliated, which made me angry. I'm not crazy. I'm not weird. I don't want people to look at me like I'm nuts. I'm not some nutty kid who tried to knock herself off. I was most angry at being stuck in that room. I expected to be put in a straitjacket any minute. I complained until they moved me a pretty room and let me make phone calls.

I was there about two weeks. My psychiatrist kept harping at me about school -- was I going to stay in or drop out? I saw him ten minutes a day. The other patients and one orderly helped me a lot more than he did. I just wanted to find a place where I could be alone and think about things. I left feeling like not much had been accomplished, except letting me know that I didn't want to attempt it again. No -- I feel like I've become a lot more sensitive to people. I don't look at their problems as trivial any more. I almost like it when my friends come to me with problems. I feel like I can help now. I still haven't told the two people I was most angry at -- my father and my boyfriend -- why I was in the hospital.

so close to home it is unreal..

i keep going because of my friend, maybe these notes will give someone some persepctive like it did me


When you go threw shit, you always come out stronger.
Its wierd, because most of the things that drive people to suicide are mental conflicts. If you can fight that mental battle and win, then I feel those are some of the strongest people in the world. Physical pain holds no weight in their lives, they have already conquered the mental pain.

I think this is true too. Any idea why the brain does this?


People tend to think of surviving through something as an accomplishment.
It's not, but it strokes their ego and over time they become desensitized pricks that will continue their parasitic and hedonistic lives as long as possible never amounting to anything.
I know this because I may have once felt like a strong person and not just because I know a lot of douchebags.
https://steamcommunity.com/id/*tlusernamehere*/
prOxi.swAMi
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Australia3091 Posts
April 16 2012 07:24 GMT
#147
This necro has done nothing but remind me how much I miss baal posts.
Oh no
DeceiverSC2
Profile Joined April 2012
36 Posts
April 16 2012 07:34 GMT
#148
On April 16 2012 16:21 HwangjaeTerran wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2012 15:58 obesechicken13 wrote:
On April 16 2012 15:31 Jisall wrote:
On April 16 2012 15:23 MrSkyfire wrote:
friend linked me this as i'd been going through some dark things lately.. dno what about it kept me going but it did.. thought i'd share with tl, but i found it with search (dont need to be banned for not search .. last thing i need ..)

Trina, a college student, 21 years old

Fall quarter I called Suicide Prevention. I'd called them before and the people were nice, but this time the woman acted a little indignant. "Why the hell do you want to do something like that?" she asked. We talked until she said she had other phone calls. But she made me promise I wouldn't try it without calling back first. I had a bottle of Coricidin from a wisdom tooth operation. I'd been thinking about it for a month off and on. Much later that night I took ten Coricidin and went to bed. I woke up in the morning feeling really rotten -- weepy, groggy. I could hardly move I thought I was going to die any minute. My roommate came home and got a friend to drive me to the school infirmary, where they gave me something that made me sick to my stomach. The doctor who gave it to me calmed me down. She said it happens to a lot of people, the pills wouldn't hurt me. I felt tingly, like I might pass out any minute.

I was immediately taken in a wheelchair to the psychiatrist's office. I talked to him about five minutes. He kept yelling ta me about why did I take the pills, why didn't I do this or that. I remember thinking, boy this man is a real jerk. I told him I didn't want to see him any more. He said, "That's fine," and put me in a locked room with bars on the windows. I couldn't make phone calls. I felt humiliated, which made me angry. I'm not crazy. I'm not weird. I don't want people to look at me like I'm nuts. I'm not some nutty kid who tried to knock herself off. I was most angry at being stuck in that room. I expected to be put in a straitjacket any minute. I complained until they moved me a pretty room and let me make phone calls.

I was there about two weeks. My psychiatrist kept harping at me about school -- was I going to stay in or drop out? I saw him ten minutes a day. The other patients and one orderly helped me a lot more than he did. I just wanted to find a place where I could be alone and think about things. I left feeling like not much had been accomplished, except letting me know that I didn't want to attempt it again. No -- I feel like I've become a lot more sensitive to people. I don't look at their problems as trivial any more. I almost like it when my friends come to me with problems. I feel like I can help now. I still haven't told the two people I was most angry at -- my father and my boyfriend -- why I was in the hospital.

so close to home it is unreal..

i keep going because of my friend, maybe these notes will give someone some persepctive like it did me


When you go threw shit, you always come out stronger.
Its wierd, because most of the things that drive people to suicide are mental conflicts. If you can fight that mental battle and win, then I feel those are some of the strongest people in the world. Physical pain holds no weight in their lives, they have already conquered the mental pain.

I think this is true too. Any idea why the brain does this?


People tend to think of surviving through something as an accomplishment.
It's not, but it strokes their ego and over time they become desensitized pricks that will continue their parasitic and hedonistic lives as long as possible never amounting to anything.
I know this because I may have once felt like a strong person and not just because I know a lot of douchebags.


Read your post a few times.

Ok, see the problem?
xuanzue
Profile Joined October 2010
Colombia1747 Posts
April 16 2012 07:38 GMT
#149
i'm the 4th in this thread, finding this quote hilarious:

to the undertaker

We have got plenty money to give me a decent burial. Don't let my wife kid you by saying she has not got any money.

Give this note to the cops.


Give me liberty or give me death.

W.S.

Dominions 4: "Thrones of Ascension".
tdt
Profile Joined October 2010
United States3179 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-16 08:00:01
April 16 2012 07:39 GMT
#150
I died two years ago and discovered that everything I had been taught and told was a total lie, a figment of my imagination, a prison. All it took was a small donation of ego. So don't bother putting me down again (world parents GF) because no effect is generated by insulting a space that's empty. I found something that can't be taken is infinite and boundless only hidden by tons of shit heaped on us. Love.
MC for president
Monsen
Profile Joined December 2002
Germany2548 Posts
April 16 2012 07:48 GMT
#151
On April 16 2012 16:18 Oiseaux wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2012 16:14 SC2Phoenix wrote:
On April 16 2012 16:11 pyrogenetix wrote:
On April 16 2012 16:04 SC2Phoenix wrote:
M, Married, 56

Dearest Helena,

By now, the news of our defeat has reached the Earth. The creatures we were sent here to tame are untameable... And the colonies we were sent to reclaim have proven to be stronger than we anticipated.

Whatever you may hear about what has happened out here, know this: Alexei did not die a hero. I killed him... my pride killed him. And now my pride has consumed me as well.

You will never see me again, Helena.

Tell our children that I love them, and that their father died in defense of their future.

Au revoir
As sad as this thread is, I laughed pretty damn hard at this.

what the fuck...

very interesting reading these.
Its the ending to Starcraft broodwar, how do people not know this.... T_T
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD_wyzSaMdk&feature=related


i certainly dont remember everything i experienced over 12 years ago.


Some decades ago I learned the names of my family. I remember them to this day.
11 years and counting- TL #680
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
April 16 2012 08:03 GMT
#152
As Kelly Clarkson says, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

But... poor people. They've been gone for at least six years now. Really puts things in perspective.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
khaydarin9
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Australia423 Posts
April 16 2012 08:14 GMT
#153
On April 16 2012 16:02 apegold wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2012 15:23 MrSkyfire wrote:
friend linked me this as i'd been going through some dark things lately.. dno what about it kept me going but it did.. thought i'd share with tl, but i found it with search (dont need to be banned for not search .. last thing i need ..)

Trina, a college student, 21 years old

Fall quarter I called Suicide Prevention. I'd called them before and the people were nice, but this time the woman acted a little indignant. "Why the hell do you want to do something like that?" she asked. We talked until she said she had other phone calls. But she made me promise I wouldn't try it without calling back first. I had a bottle of Coricidin from a wisdom tooth operation. I'd been thinking about it for a month off and on. Much later that night I took ten Coricidin and went to bed. I woke up in the morning feeling really rotten -- weepy, groggy. I could hardly move I thought I was going to die any minute. My roommate came home and got a friend to drive me to the school infirmary, where they gave me something that made me sick to my stomach. The doctor who gave it to me calmed me down. She said it happens to a lot of people, the pills wouldn't hurt me. I felt tingly, like I might pass out any minute.

I was immediately taken in a wheelchair to the psychiatrist's office. I talked to him about five minutes. He kept yelling ta me about why did I take the pills, why didn't I do this or that. I remember thinking, boy this man is a real jerk. I told him I didn't want to see him any more. He said, "That's fine," and put me in a locked room with bars on the windows. I couldn't make phone calls. I felt humiliated, which made me angry. I'm not crazy. I'm not weird. I don't want people to look at me like I'm nuts. I'm not some nutty kid who tried to knock herself off. I was most angry at being stuck in that room. I expected to be put in a straitjacket any minute. I complained until they moved me a pretty room and let me make phone calls.

I was there about two weeks. My psychiatrist kept harping at me about school -- was I going to stay in or drop out? I saw him ten minutes a day. The other patients and one orderly helped me a lot more than he did. I just wanted to find a place where I could be alone and think about things. I left feeling like not much had been accomplished, except letting me know that I didn't want to attempt it again. No -- I feel like I've become a lot more sensitive to people. I don't look at their problems as trivial any more. I almost like it when my friends come to me with problems. I feel like I can help now. I still haven't told the two people I was most angry at -- my father and my boyfriend -- why I was in the hospital.

so close to home it is unreal..

i keep going because of my friend, maybe these notes will give someone some persepctive like it did me


Seems like a very poor psychyatrist. I've spent some time over at /r/suicidewatch talking to people who need it, and the basic things you should read about before posting there explains how to talk to people with suicidal thoughts. This psychiatrist haden't made a proper evaluation or was just bad at his job.


I understand that the people on r/suicidewatch mostly mean well, but in my experience a lot of them are infatuated with the idea of "saving someone's life omg". Then again, my views on depression and mental health issues are reasonably divergent from the mainstream.
Be safe, Woo Jung Ho <3
VanyarExile
Profile Joined April 2012
3 Posts
April 16 2012 08:22 GMT
#154
To everyone in the thread who mindlessly repeat "Suicide is quitting." "People who commit suicide are worthless and selfish."

F U.

Shows that you have a lot of fucking growing and expanding to do.
Like someone mentioned earlier; Killing yourself to get back at others or to prove a point is silly. And unfortunately the letters prove that this is sometimes the case. And unfortunately lots of teenagers kill themselves before life ever really gets going.

HOWEVER. People also kill themselves because they legitimately feel they are better off dead.
Leaving notes behind to anyone who cares about them apologizing for putting them through grief. Never doing so to make anyone feel bad, or to change the world.

If you haven't sat at home with a gun, a knife, pills or a length of rope. Simply pondering your existence.
If you haven't stood by the train tracks or sat with your feet dangling over the edge. And seriously considered if non existence would be an improvement... You have no right to ever judge the people who have. Ever.

If you think you know. If you think that everyone no matter what they have been through should simply "suck it up."
If you think less of someones who hurts so much that they are willing forfeit life. I will give you another resounding F U.

That moment will either be your end, or it can be your rebirth.
There is a certain liberation to consciously, and in a very real way making the choice of whether you want to continue.
Many times I've heard "I didn't ask to be born." or "I wish i had never been born." Well here is your chance to reset that score. Here is your chance to choose.
You end it now, all your pain will go away, you will no longer exist. There is no pleasure, no pain, no nothing. You are free.
Or you put down the gun, put away knife, return the pills to the cabinet and throw the rope in the basement.
You watch the train pass and lay down to watch the sky instead of the ground, streets or water below.
And if you can, you change your life. Recognize much of the stuff that brought you here might be bullshit.

This is the point people reach for different reasons. Some simply can't face the prospect of going on. And know, that some have very good reasons for feeling this way.
Others realize that death is not the answer to their particular problems.
No matter which path they choose, these are all people who are there for a reason. Don't dare think less of them unless you have intricate knowledge of how and why they ended up there.
DeceiverSC2
Profile Joined April 2012
36 Posts
April 16 2012 08:25 GMT
#155
On April 16 2012 17:03 ticklishmusic wrote:
As Kelly Clarkson says, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

But... poor people. They've been gone for at least six years now. Really puts things in perspective.


Congratulations on dumbest post of the year.

User was temp banned for this post.
Jindo
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1305 Posts
April 16 2012 08:38 GMT
#156
On April 16 2012 16:04 SC2Phoenix wrote:
Show nested quote +
M, Married, 56

Dearest Helena,

By now, the news of our defeat has reached the Earth. The creatures we were sent here to tame are untameable... And the colonies we were sent to reclaim have proven to be stronger than we anticipated.

Whatever you may hear about what has happened out here, know this: Alexei did not die a hero. I killed him... my pride killed him. And now my pride has consumed me as well.

You will never see me again, Helena.

Tell our children that I love them, and that their father died in defense of their future.

Au revoir
As sad as this thread is, I laughed pretty damn hard at this.

Ahhh, Alexei's sacrifice and Dugalle's guilt. Their friendship will be remembered.
tdt
Profile Joined October 2010
United States3179 Posts
April 16 2012 08:41 GMT
#157
We all start out as perfectly happy little children. Unfortunatly, as we grow, most of us hate ourselves because we believe we are worthless, inadequate and other things society tells us. As a result we will insure that others die perpetuating the cycle and sometimes us. We will either awaken or die. Most prefer death.
MC for president
Valashu
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands561 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-16 08:45:55
April 16 2012 08:43 GMT
#158
On April 16 2012 17:22 VanyarExile wrote:
To everyone in the thread who mindlessly repeat "Suicide is quitting." "People who commit suicide are worthless and selfish."

F U.

Shows that you have a lot of fucking growing and expanding to do.
Like someone mentioned earlier; Killing yourself to get back at others or to prove a point is silly. And unfortunately the letters prove that this is sometimes the case. And unfortunately lots of teenagers kill themselves before life ever really gets going.

HOWEVER. People also kill themselves because they legitimately feel they are better off dead.
Leaving notes behind to anyone who cares about them apologizing for putting them through grief. Never doing so to make anyone feel bad, or to change the world.

If you haven't sat at home with a gun, a knife, pills or a length of rope. Simply pondering your existence.
If you haven't stood by the train tracks or sat with your feet dangling over the edge. And seriously considered if non existence would be an improvement... You have no right to ever judge the people who have. Ever.

If you think you know. If you think that everyone no matter what they have been through should simply "suck it up."
If you think less of someones who hurts so much that they are willing forfeit life. I will give you another resounding F U.

That moment will either be your end, or it can be your rebirth.
There is a certain liberation to consciously, and in a very real way making the choice of whether you want to continue.
Many times I've heard "I didn't ask to be born." or "I wish i had never been born." Well here is your chance to reset that score. Here is your chance to choose.
You end it now, all your pain will go away, you will no longer exist. There is no pleasure, no pain, no nothing. You are free.
Or you put down the gun, put away knife, return the pills to the cabinet and throw the rope in the basement.
You watch the train pass and lay down to watch the sky instead of the ground, streets or water below.
And if you can, you change your life. Recognize much of the stuff that brought you here might be bullshit.

This is the point people reach for different reasons. Some simply can't face the prospect of going on. And know, that some have very good reasons for feeling this way.
Others realize that death is not the answer to their particular problems.
No matter which path they choose, these are all people who are there for a reason. Don't dare think less of them unless you have intricate knowledge of how and why they ended up there.



This would be the best post in what has been 8 pages of louzy comments, I agree 100% with what you are saying sir.
The superior pilot uses his superior judgement to avoid exercising his superior skill.
ZenithM
Profile Joined February 2011
France15952 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-16 09:04:34
April 16 2012 08:44 GMT
#159
On April 16 2012 17:22 VanyarExile wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
To everyone in the thread who mindlessly repeat "Suicide is quitting." "People who commit suicide are worthless and selfish."

F U.

Shows that you have a lot of fucking growing and expanding to do.
Like someone mentioned earlier; Killing yourself to get back at others or to prove a point is silly. And unfortunately the letters prove that this is sometimes the case. And unfortunately lots of teenagers kill themselves before life ever really gets going.

HOWEVER. People also kill themselves because they legitimately feel they are better off dead.
Leaving notes behind to anyone who cares about them apologizing for putting them through grief. Never doing so to make anyone feel bad, or to change the world.

If you haven't sat at home with a gun, a knife, pills or a length of rope. Simply pondering your existence.
If you haven't stood by the train tracks or sat with your feet dangling over the edge. And seriously considered if non existence would be an improvement... You have no right to ever judge the people who have. Ever.

If you think you know. If you think that everyone no matter what they have been through should simply "suck it up."
If you think less of someones who hurts so much that they are willing forfeit life. I will give you another resounding F U.

That moment will either be your end, or it can be your rebirth.
There is a certain liberation to consciously, and in a very real way making the choice of whether you want to continue.
Many times I've heard "I didn't ask to be born." or "I wish i had never been born." Well here is your chance to reset that score. Here is your chance to choose.
You end it now, all your pain will go away, you will no longer exist. There is no pleasure, no pain, no nothing. You are free.
Or you put down the gun, put away knife, return the pills to the cabinet and throw the rope in the basement.
You watch the train pass and lay down to watch the sky instead of the ground, streets or water below.
And if you can, you change your life. Recognize much of the stuff that brought you here might be bullshit.

This is the point people reach for different reasons. Some simply can't face the prospect of going on. And know, that some have very good reasons for feeling this way.
Others realize that death is not the answer to their particular problems.
No matter which path they choose, these are all people who are there for a reason. Don't dare think less of them unless you have intricate knowledge of how and why they ended up there.

Very good post.
IMHope
Profile Joined February 2011
Korea (South)1241 Posts
April 16 2012 08:52 GMT
#160
While reading this thread I hadn't noticed that it was made in 06. It would explain a couple of things that I felt while reading it. Though some people where being to harsh or mean but being 6 years old explains things.
Jessica Jung, Kim Taeyeon, Kwon Yuri <333
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 1091
Larva 421
Stork 325
ggaemo 300
Leta 196
PianO 142
Hyuk 30
ZergMaN 25
Bale 24
Killer 18
[ Show more ]
yabsab 17
League of Legends
JimRising 409
Reynor68
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King193
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor865
Other Games
summit1g9932
C9.Mang0259
PiGStarcraft226
Sick186
ArmadaUGS66
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick606
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream179
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2347
League of Legends
• Stunt532
• Jankos406
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
1h 53m
Online Event
2h 53m
FEL
7h 53m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 53m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 53m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 3h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.