• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:05
CEST 11:05
KST 18:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10168 users

Suicide Notes - Page 10

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 23 Next All
Barburas
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom247 Posts
April 16 2012 12:57 GMT
#181
I know this is an old post, but honestly reading some of the opinions expressed in this thread has been... upsetting to say the least. That people can lack empathy for someone suffering so deeply they would take their life and so quickly pass judgement onto those that attempt/go through with suicide makes me despair.
Jongl0
Profile Joined June 2011
631 Posts
April 16 2012 13:26 GMT
#182
On April 16 2012 21:57 Barburas wrote:
I know this is an old post, but honestly reading some of the opinions expressed in this thread has been... upsetting to say the least. That people can lack empathy for someone suffering so deeply they would take their life and so quickly pass judgement onto those that attempt/go through with suicide makes me despair.

There are two sides to this and while it's sad that people think that suicide is an answer, they're not the only ones that have to deal with it.

I don't condemn people taking their lives but I feel more empathy for those that are left, provided they weren't the ones responsible for it in the first case.
Kiichol
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden182 Posts
April 16 2012 14:02 GMT
#183
I can understand why people with serious medical illnesses or handicaps could want to commit suicide or die.
I can understand why people who have to struggle immensely every day just to get food and shelter could wish to die.
I can understand why old people who may have just had enough of life and care not for waiting for death to take them wish to die.

But I cannot for the life of me understand people who commit suicide when they live relatively comfortable lives and still have decades to live for. No amount of emotional turmoil should lead one to thinking death is an option. It's not rational thinking. No one knows what happens when you die (despite what religious institutions may tell you). The only thing we do know is that death is eternal. So live now, while you still can. What have you got to lose? Death will find you eventually. Why rush it?
“In all matters of opinion, our adversaries are insane.” - Oscar Wilde
XenOmega
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada2822 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-16 14:32:30
April 16 2012 14:28 GMT
#184
On April 16 2012 23:02 Kiichol wrote:
I can understand why people with serious medical illnesses or handicaps could want to commit suicide or die.
I can understand why people who have to struggle immensely every day just to get food and shelter could wish to die.
I can understand why old people who may have just had enough of life and care not for waiting for death to take them wish to die.

But I cannot for the life of me understand people who commit suicide when they live relatively comfortable lives and still have decades to live for. No amount of emotional turmoil should lead one to thinking death is an option. It's not rational thinking. No one knows what happens when you die (despite what religious institutions may tell you). The only thing we do know is that death is eternal. So live now, while you still can. What have you got to lose? Death will find you eventually. Why rush it?


I work for an organization against suicide in Montreal.

I can say that people commit suicide or consider suicide because they are suffering a lot.

IT DOES NOT MATTER what we think of their reasons (some of them want to commit suicide because they broke up with their girlfriend or boyfriend). No, it really doesn't matter. What matters, is how they feel about the situation, how they are living it.

My job, as some of you hinted it, is to try to convince them to give themselves a second chance, that there are more to life.
You would surprised, if you never spoke with a suicidal, how hard sometimes it is to make them realize that. But never judge, that's what I've learned. No matter how trivial things can be (objectively or subjectively), that person is suffering. So do your best to help him or her, instead of calling him weak

Edit : when I say work, I mean I am a volunteer
jimbob615
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Uruguay455 Posts
April 16 2012 14:28 GMT
#185
you guys should watch "the bridge", it's an interesting documentary about people who take their life on the golden gate bridge.

Thorakh
Profile Joined April 2011
Netherlands1788 Posts
April 16 2012 14:42 GMT
#186
But I cannot for the life of me understand people who commit suicide when they live relatively comfortable lives and still have decades to live for. No amount of emotional turmoil should lead one to thinking death is an option. It's not rational thinking. No one knows what happens when you die (despite what religious institutions may tell you). The only thing we do know is that death is eternal. So live now, while you still can. What have you got to lose? Death will find you eventually. Why rush it?
It's so easy for us to say that, but we've never experienced a situation in which we were completely lost and in the dark.

And who are you to say that someone is living a 'comfortable' life? You might have all the money in the world, loving wife/husband and kids and still be emotionally broken.

It's all about how you feel from the inside. I find this attitude of bashing suicide disgusting, to say the least.
Kira__
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden2672 Posts
April 16 2012 14:46 GMT
#187
Anyone who has never been tempted or attempted suicide has no idea what is going through the mind of a person in that situation. You have no access to your objective reasoning.

Everyone deals with pain, but pain is subjective. I believe suicide happens when we run out of tools to deal with our subjective pain.

http://www.metanoia.org/suicide/

This site really shares my view of people who are suicidal.

To quote


Suicide is not chosen; it happens
when pain exceeds
resources for coping with pain.

That's all it's about. You are not a bad person, or crazy, or weak, or flawed, because you feel suicidal. It doesn't even mean that you really want to die - it only means that you have more pain than you can cope with right now. If I start piling weights on your shoulders, you will eventually collapse if I add enough weights... no matter how much you want to remain standing. Willpower has nothing to do with it. Of course you would cheer yourself up, if you could.


I believe suicidal tendencies are completely natural. It's a flaw in natures design, but it wouldn't be the first one. Suicide is not unheard of in nature and therefore hardly limited to the human psyche.


The truth is, Yagami-kun, I suspect that you may in fact be Kira.
Cirqueenflex
Profile Joined October 2010
499 Posts
April 16 2012 14:48 GMT
#188
On April 16 2012 23:02 Kiichol wrote:
I can understand why people with serious medical illnesses or handicaps could want to commit suicide or die.
I can understand why people who have to struggle immensely every day just to get food and shelter could wish to die.
I can understand why old people who may have just had enough of life and care not for waiting for death to take them wish to die.

But I cannot for the life of me understand people who commit suicide when they live relatively comfortable lives and still have decades to live for. No amount of emotional turmoil should lead one to thinking death is an option. It's not rational thinking. No one knows what happens when you die (despite what religious institutions may tell you). The only thing we do know is that death is eternal. So live now, while you still can. What have you got to lose? Death will find you eventually. Why rush it?


This is plain wrong. There has been a famous experiment, where new born childs would only get perfect health care (food etc), but no love/contact with people whatsoever. They all died. People both need a healthy environment mentally and physically. And even though physically speaking, most people living in western countries do have all they need for living, they in fact suffer a lot mentally. Be it from a bad breakup, be it from being bullied, be it because they are in so much financial trouble that they can never get out of. People who try to commit suicide do so because they see no way out of their misery. They aren't selfish people who don't want to face their problems, they cannot face their problems. Usually this is the result of being conditioned for years that they are incapable of something, which creates deeply engraved mental barriers that do not allow them to see the world as others with different background do.

To put it in primitive words, it is like you give a dog an incredible strong electro shock every time he tries to eat the food in front of him. Eventually, he will stop trying to eat the food, even if you don't shock him anymore. Sometime he will try again and survive, sometimes he will not. Is the dog smart or stupid? Is learning to avoid heavy pain stupid or intelligent?

To sum it up: There has to have been a long time of suffering/supression and usually an immediate thread that puts a lot of pressure on the person, be it suddenly your boyfriend leaving you and you are all alone, be it getting fired from a job, whatever. Sure, the immediate problem does seem insignificant to you, but looking at the entire history it is just the drop which brings the barrel to overflowing. And even if you help the person for said problem, they might just try to commit suicide next week/month/year when there is an equally huge problem, as long as you don't help with the long-term problems the person has to deal with.

And it is really wicked to blame the suicidal person for your loss, when you are the real culprit not having helped them throughout so much time.
Give a man a fire, you keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.
Chooser
Profile Joined May 2011
Australia25 Posts
April 16 2012 14:53 GMT
#189
On April 16 2012 21:37 firehand101 wrote:
this thread is not helping my mood right now



know that feel


'Ohm nom nom nom nom'
Equity213
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada873 Posts
April 16 2012 15:01 GMT
#190
On April 16 2012 21:06 Nizaris wrote:
i think ppl that say suicide is selfish are retarded. Sure it might not be easy for ppl that know you but if you don't want to live it's your own fucking right.It's fucking selfish of them to even say that. The dude just killed himself and you think about you feel?

I think about suicide almost every day. When i see a train coming up on the street I ask myself: is this the day ? I'm 30y old and it's been 14y since i last had a girl. And every time i like a girl i get hit in the face (figuratively, meaning rejection) and hate myself for ever even thinking i had a chance. My job is uninteresting even boring. I play games all day (when i'm not working) to avoid reality, at least there i have a well defined goal. What is the point of life ? work sleep work sleep ? fuck that.


This is way more common than people realize. Anyone who says your wierd for feeling that way is deluding themselves.

Heres how I look at it.
Lifes just a series of small pleasures: a smoke, a game of SC2, a laugh with a friend. Sure we dont have all that we want, but at least we are not dying of malaria in some third world country.

Oh well, keep on trucking. Maybe life will get better, maybe not. Either way its better than being dead.
Spuntagano
Profile Joined September 2011
Canada6 Posts
April 16 2012 15:11 GMT
#191
On April 16 2012 21:06 Nizaris wrote:
i think ppl that say suicide is selfish are retarded. Sure it might not be easy for ppl that know you but if you don't want to live it's your own fucking right.It's fucking selfish of them to even say that. The dude just killed himself and you think about you feel?

I think about suicide almost every day. When i see a train coming up on the street I ask myself: is this the day ? I'm 30y old and it's been 14y since i last had a girl. And every time i like a girl i get hit in the face (figuratively, meaning rejection) and hate myself for ever even thinking i had a chance. My job is uninteresting even boring. I play games all day (when i'm not working) to avoid reality, at least there i have a well defined goal. What is the point of life ? work sleep work sleep ? fuck that.


It becomes selfish when you have people depending on you. It's just like if you would tell your wife and children you're going to buy a pack of cigs and run off to a different city, leaving them in debts and shit.
ryanAnger
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States838 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-16 15:16:28
April 16 2012 15:14 GMT
#192
The following is something I posted to reddit a while ago. I felt the need to share this after seeing so many people in here condemning suicide and saying that it is for "quitters". That's fucking retarded, and sometimes people are put into situations where they feel like they have nothing to live for, and that everyone else would be better off without them.

+ Show Spoiler +
I was an accident. My biological mother is a British citizen and my dad was enlisted in the Navy. He worked on a submarine as some sort of sonar operator. When I was 3, we lived in Iceland. My dad was deployed for ~6 months or so, and during that time, my mother sold everything she and my dad owned and bought plane tickets back to Wales for herself, my siblings and I.

My dad came home a few months after that, and saw we were gone. He spent the next year trying (and failing) to get custody of us. During this time, I lived in a double-wide in Wales with my grandparents on my mothers side, my mother, and my brother and sister. I have few memories of this time. A little while after it had been determined that she had complete custody of us, she decided she didn't want us and gave custody to my father.

He was essentially forced to leave the Navy (he had 9 years in the service at the time) and we moved to Michigan. My dad got a decent paying industrial job and has had similar jobs since. My mother married another Navy guy and moved to Philadelphia where she had summer visitation. We saw her for 2 months one summer and afterwards, she decided to she'd rather have nothing to do with us.

From that point on, my dad was physically and emotionally abusive. Between that and wondering why my mom "doesn't want me", I became extremely depressed. I tried to kill myself when I was 12, and I would have succeeded if it weren't for my brother removing the noose while I was unconscious. My entire childhood I felt unwanted, unloved, and constantly wishing I had never been born.

I've since gotten over most of those feelings, but my relationships are still fucked today. I'm happily married, but I can't help feeling like she will abandon me at any moment and I'm extremely paranoid.

One of the things I look forward to most is having children of my own, just so I can do right all of the things that my parents did wrong.


I should say that when I was younger I was told repeatedly by my father that he "wished I had never been born" or that he "should have left me with that stupid bitch". For a good 15 years of my life, I truly believed that I had ruined my fathers life. I truly believed that he would have been better off without me.
On my way...
Blasterion
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
China10272 Posts
April 16 2012 15:17 GMT
#193
On April 16 2012 16:14 SC2Phoenix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2012 16:11 pyrogenetix wrote:
On April 16 2012 16:04 SC2Phoenix wrote:
M, Married, 56

Dearest Helena,

By now, the news of our defeat has reached the Earth. The creatures we were sent here to tame are untameable... And the colonies we were sent to reclaim have proven to be stronger than we anticipated.

Whatever you may hear about what has happened out here, know this: Alexei did not die a hero. I killed him... my pride killed him. And now my pride has consumed me as well.

You will never see me again, Helena.

Tell our children that I love them, and that their father died in defense of their future.

Au revoir
As sad as this thread is, I laughed pretty damn hard at this.

what the fuck...

very interesting reading these.
Its the ending to Starcraft broodwar, how do people not know this.... T_T


That was glorius
[TLNY]Mahjong Club Thread
BioNova
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States598 Posts
April 16 2012 15:19 GMT
#194
Tyler/Nony I've never cared for you till today. Your not the only ...plow forward with perspective.
I used to like trumpets, now I prefer pause. "Don't move a muscle JP!"
Kiichol
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden182 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-16 15:34:24
April 16 2012 15:21 GMT
#195
On April 16 2012 23:42 Thorakh wrote:
Show nested quote +
But I cannot for the life of me understand people who commit suicide when they live relatively comfortable lives and still have decades to live for. No amount of emotional turmoil should lead one to thinking death is an option. It's not rational thinking. No one knows what happens when you die (despite what religious institutions may tell you). The only thing we do know is that death is eternal. So live now, while you still can. What have you got to lose? Death will find you eventually. Why rush it?
It's so easy for us to say that, but we've never experienced a situation in which we were completely lost and in the dark.

And who are you to say that someone is living a 'comfortable' life? You might have all the money in the world, loving wife/husband and kids and still be emotionally broken.

It's all about how you feel from the inside. I find this attitude of bashing suicide disgusting, to say the least.


Never did I bash it. I said I did not understand it. It doesn't annoy or anger me in any way. It confuses me. I would like to understand though.

Obviously I cannot even begin to imagine what is going through the mind of a suicidal person, I guess the underlying issue is that I can't picture myself being in a similar situation. So in my inability to relate with the person, all I am left with is questions, for I cannot theorise my way to the answer.
“In all matters of opinion, our adversaries are insane.” - Oscar Wilde
liberal
Profile Joined November 2011
1116 Posts
April 16 2012 15:38 GMT
#196
You can tell a lot about a person's character through the opinion they hold of those who commit suicide. You either understand the suffering, or you don't. Those who think they understand the suffering but honestly have no fucking clue will have a tendency to come up with absurd explanations or judgments for others' behavior. In other words they come across as naive and stupid.

Don't assume it was out of the blue. Don't assume it's some irrational response to an event in life. For most people who do this, it's been festering inside them for years, sometimes decades. There are people who wish for an end to life every single day because their suffering is so great. If you've never experienced that or seen someone experience it first hand, then leave your ignorance to yourself.
haffy
Profile Joined September 2010
United Kingdom430 Posts
April 16 2012 15:46 GMT
#197
On April 17 2012 00:38 liberal wrote:
You can tell a lot about a person's character through the opinion they hold of those who commit suicide. You either understand the suffering, or you don't. Those who think they understand the suffering but honestly have no fucking clue will have a tendency to come up with absurd explanations or judgments for others' behavior. In other words they come across as naive and stupid.

Don't assume it was out of the blue. Don't assume it's some irrational response to an event in life. For most people who do this, it's been festering inside them for years, sometimes decades. There are people who wish for an end to life every single day because their suffering is so great. If you've never experienced that or seen someone experience it first hand, then leave your ignorance to yourself.


I think it's fair to say that for the majority of suicide cases you are right or could be right, but I don't think it's always the case.


------------------------------------
Single female, age 21

My dearest Andrew,

It seems as if I have been spending all my life apologizing to you for things that happened whether they were my fault or not.

I am enclosing your pin because I want you to think of what you took from me every time you see it.

I don't want you to think I would kill myself over you because you're not worth any emotion at all. It is what you cost me that hurts and nothing can replace it.

-----------------------------------

I mean I obviously don't understand what this woman was going through, and I'm not going to lie I know very little on the subject of suicide. But I think it's reasonable to say, that judging from this suicide note alone, there was no deep meaning to it. I don't think it's right to assume everyone has thought this decision through with the respect it deserves. Some people are just irrational.
Heimatloser
Profile Joined March 2009
Germany1494 Posts
April 16 2012 15:57 GMT
#198
thinking about suicide every now and then, heres my opinion:
what if you dont change after you are dead? if its not a new beginning or an end? thats what always frightens me.
change here and now in this life!
i know that suicide is the only priceless option for solving problems, but if you have the money you can always buy a new sports car, go to the psychatrist, get a new haircut or move to a new city or whatever. just think about it: if there is an afterlife, things are not going to be better. (i dont know the thoughts of a dying atheist, i just know that it probably scares the hell out of you when the end is all you can see;-) )
All what KT currently needs is a Zerg and a second Terran
W0L0L0
Profile Joined January 2012
France23 Posts
April 16 2012 15:57 GMT
#199
So much ragequit, even irl.
Kimaker
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2131 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-16 16:04:17
April 16 2012 16:04 GMT
#200
Some of these are harrowing and quite sad. Particularly the ones written by the elderly.

T_T
Entusman #54 (-_-) ||"Gold is for the Mistress-Silver for the Maid-Copper for the craftsman cunning in his trade. "Good!" said the Baron, sitting in his hall, But Iron — Cold Iron — is master of them all|| "Optimism is Cowardice."- Oswald Spengler
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 169
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 961
Mind 729
Larva 606
ggaemo 588
Stork 320
Leta 185
Bisu 158
PianO 150
Killer 45
Hyuk 34
[ Show more ]
Bale 25
yabsab 22
ZergMaN 21
Hm[arnc] 11
sorry 8
Dota 2
XcaliburYe219
League of Legends
JimRising 391
Reynor101
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1150
Other Games
summit1g10263
Mew2King143
ArmadaUGS66
crisheroes26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick501
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream188
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2347
League of Legends
• Stunt1252
• Jankos1066
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
55m
Online Event
1h 55m
FEL
6h 55m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 55m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 55m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
INu's Battles
1d 2h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.