• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:08
CEST 10:08
KST 17:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9890 users

Suicide Notes - Page 19

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 23 Next All
Release
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4397 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-17 06:38:34
April 17 2012 06:38 GMT
#361
On April 17 2012 15:36 TanTzoR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2012 15:33 Mothra wrote:
On April 17 2012 15:27 TanTzoR wrote:
I really don't understand people committing suicide.Especially if they are still physically able. and are not some sort of prisoners (slavery etc) I think they don't consider all the opportunities they have yet. There is so many things they haven't experienced. Life is fucking wonderful, I find almost insulting when someone suicide while they are thousand of children in the world experiencing awful things and still smiling. I don't know, just "man up" and realize how life is beautiful and all the possibilities you have ahead of you.
Maybe I'm just of a different kind, but fuck you have only one life :s

Again I'm talking about people still having their physical abilities (not paralyzed ans such) and not physically imprisoned.


"Life is fucking wonderful... thousands of children in the world experiencing awful things...". Does that not sound contradictory to you?


Not at all, your life is wonderful. Their life suck. And even by sucking this hard they still enjoy the small parts to enjoy.

Because they learned to enjoy the small parts and they were raised that way. To them, it doesn't suck. That's your view, not their's.
People with "wonderful" lives tend to enjoy things different from what the others enjoy (often, but not necessarily, larger and more extravagant things).
☺
Brutaxilos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2634 Posts
April 17 2012 06:38 GMT
#362
On April 17 2012 15:26 Release wrote:
If people actually want to kill themselves, they won't leave a note. That takes too much time.
People who actually want to kill themselves spend time researching how and what is the best way; things like where to shoot for the highest fatality rate, where to stab, where to jump, etc, etc.
Anyone who publicizes their suicide is not suicidal, but rather, is "calling for attention" -Nevermind86 (couldn't have said it better myself).

Yes, committing suicide is calling for attention. But who are you to say that attention isn't important for a human being? Have you ever been ignored by everyone you've ever wanted to talk to? Do you understand the drive that, through hopelessness and frustration, forces a person to take the final step to gaining the attention he or she needs? Humans are social animals, the need for interaction is as integral as the need to eat and drink.
Jangbi favorite player. Forever~ CJ herO the King of IEM. BOMBERRRRRRRR. Sexy Boy Rogue. soO #1! Oliveira China Represent!
Nevermind86
Profile Joined August 2009
Somalia429 Posts
April 17 2012 06:39 GMT
#363
Well you know in misery you do have a good laugh every once in a while, but that sometimes it's not enough as a good enough-reason to live man.
Interviewer: Many people hate you and would like to see you dead. How does that make you feel? Trevor Goodchild: Those people should get to know me a little better. Then they'd know I don't indulge in feelings.
Zerothegreat
Profile Joined September 2010
United States787 Posts
April 17 2012 06:39 GMT
#364
On April 17 2012 15:14 Nevermind86 wrote:
I was going to commit suicide last year. I had this horrible accident that left crippled for 7 months, I needed a surgery to heal the damage but my family didn't have the money, when finally the surgery was scheduled there was a chance that it wouldn't heal the damage, right there after so much pain I decided that that was no way to live. Maybe it was that before the accident my life was so good, all my friends really felt bad for me because they knew I had such a great life ahead and it was all ruined.

3 few days before the surgery knowing it was almost a certainty that I was going to be crippled for life I looked myself in the mirror and decided that if that was the case I would throw myself from the balcony of my aun'ts appartment in a 14th floor, I wrote a suicide note and then though about what was the last thing I would like to do before death, I had postponed reading 1984 for years, so I finally readed it, it is indeed a great book but I'm over emotional about it for obvious reasons.

I was so lucky though, the surgery was a complete succes, almost a miracle, and now even though I'm partially crippled it's deffinevitely not as bad. The desperation that comes with endless pain it's..., because you keep looking your past and see how great it all was and see the future that lies ahead where it's all gone.

I can say though that most people 'that just attemp it' are mostly calling for attention, I never really told my family and friends about my suicide plan, only my best friends knows about it... anyways someone posted that earlier, I think it's true, because people that are determined to commit suicide don't swallow 10 sleeping pills they fucking blow their brains out, or in my case think about jumping from a 14th floor. I was so convinced... you really need some courage, I understand why those japanese generals would suicide after a defeat in war because for them there was no pride in living after that, I saw no pride in living pitied by everybody. I guess since medicine keeps improving every year, maybe in the future with better surgeries and what not there won't be that many people in a situation like mine.

I particularly hated those people that keep telling you 'you are not a crippled but a special person', 'that doesn't stop you from being whatever you want in life, etc' it's the most horrible thing I ever heard, even today I hate those people with passion... because selling hope to someone that knows it's not there it's insulting, it's living in an alternate reality and a total lack of empathy... you end up wanting to suicide to not hear those comments again.


I don't know why but reading this made me think about the movie "Silent Warrior." It's a pretty cool movie check it out.
Release
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4397 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-17 06:40:12
April 17 2012 06:39 GMT
#365
On April 17 2012 15:38 Brutaxilos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2012 15:26 Release wrote:
If people actually want to kill themselves, they won't leave a note. That takes too much time.
People who actually want to kill themselves spend time researching how and what is the best way; things like where to shoot for the highest fatality rate, where to stab, where to jump, etc, etc.
Anyone who publicizes their suicide is not suicidal, but rather, is "calling for attention" -Nevermind86 (couldn't have said it better myself).

Yes, committing suicide is calling for attention. But who are you to say that attention isn't important for a human being? Have you ever been ignored by everyone you've ever wanted to talk to? Do you understand the drive that, through hopelessness and frustration, forces a person to take the final step to gaining the attention he or she needs? Humans are social animals, the need for interaction is as integral as the need to eat and drink.

But they are not suicidal. They are pretending to commit suicide to achieve their goal, which is to get attention, not to commit suicide. I'm not saying attention isn't important, it is. But at the end of the day, they want to be alive.
☺
Zerothegreat
Profile Joined September 2010
United States787 Posts
April 17 2012 06:42 GMT
#366
On April 17 2012 15:38 Brutaxilos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2012 15:26 Release wrote:
If people actually want to kill themselves, they won't leave a note. That takes too much time.
People who actually want to kill themselves spend time researching how and what is the best way; things like where to shoot for the highest fatality rate, where to stab, where to jump, etc, etc.
Anyone who publicizes their suicide is not suicidal, but rather, is "calling for attention" -Nevermind86 (couldn't have said it better myself).

Yes, committing suicide is calling for attention. But who are you to say that attention isn't important for a human being? Have you ever been ignored by everyone you've ever wanted to talk to? Do you understand the drive that, through hopelessness and frustration, forces a person to take the final step to gaining the attention he or she needs? Humans are social animals, the need for interaction is as integral as the need to eat and drink.


Better off to become a sociopath I'd say lol.
Zerothegreat
Profile Joined September 2010
United States787 Posts
April 17 2012 06:44 GMT
#367
Life is choice you can choose to be a victim or anything else. ^_^
Mothra
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States1448 Posts
April 17 2012 06:45 GMT
#368
On April 17 2012 15:44 Zerothegreat wrote:
Life is choice you can choose to be a victim or anything else. ^_^


I agree. Why don't you choose to exercise some critical thinking.
Heweree
Profile Joined July 2011
United Kingdom497 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-17 06:48:16
April 17 2012 06:46 GMT
#369
On April 17 2012 15:38 Release wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2012 15:36 TanTzoR wrote:
On April 17 2012 15:33 Mothra wrote:
On April 17 2012 15:27 TanTzoR wrote:
I really don't understand people committing suicide.Especially if they are still physically able. and are not some sort of prisoners (slavery etc) I think they don't consider all the opportunities they have yet. There is so many things they haven't experienced. Life is fucking wonderful, I find almost insulting when someone suicide while they are thousand of children in the world experiencing awful things and still smiling. I don't know, just "man up" and realize how life is beautiful and all the possibilities you have ahead of you.
Maybe I'm just of a different kind, but fuck you have only one life :s

Again I'm talking about people still having their physical abilities (not paralyzed ans such) and not physically imprisoned.


"Life is fucking wonderful... thousands of children in the world experiencing awful things...". Does that not sound contradictory to you?


Not at all, your life is wonderful. Their life suck. And even by sucking this hard they still enjoy the small parts to enjoy.

Because they learned to enjoy the small parts and they were raised that way. To them, it doesn't suck. That's your view, not their's.
People with "wonderful" lives tend to enjoy things different from what the others enjoy (often, but not necessarily, larger and more extravagant things).


That's my point. Imagine you learn to enjoy the small parts, but you have huge parts. And I think that kid working and hungry thinks it sucks, he doesn't know how much it sucks because it seems normal to him but still he knows he's not experiencing something good.
I feel like in western world people try to find ways to be unhappy. Like they are unhappy about something but won't do anything to fix it. Doesn't make sense to me. I'm young (19) and have experienced little (even though getting kicked out of the house at 15 is pretty annoying) but even the idea of how many things could be worse makes me smile.
Zerothegreat
Profile Joined September 2010
United States787 Posts
April 17 2012 06:48 GMT
#370
On April 17 2012 15:45 Mothra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2012 15:44 Zerothegreat wrote:
Life is choice you can choose to be a victim or anything else. ^_^


I agree. Why don't you choose to exercise some critical thinking.


Are you contributing anything to this thread or just looking to troll? You don't have to like my posts, but pretending that someone else is ignorant because we don't think the same way is actually making you look ignorant.
Nevermind86
Profile Joined August 2009
Somalia429 Posts
April 17 2012 06:50 GMT
#371
A funny fact when I was thinking about the 'best way to go' I though these:

1. Go in the bathtub, drink a bottle of wine, slice the wrists like the Ceasars did. Too dramatic, I would probably slice enough for blood but not enough to die.
2. Ask a friend to give me his gun. Given my cripple situation back then, he wouldn't have accepted lol.
3. Doing a sepukku with a knife, too painfull but shit I though that could make headlines on the BBC or something.
4. Swalloing pills. Too much of a pussy.
5. Going to a highway and jumping in front of a truck at 100 miles per hour. I would have ruined that guys dreams for quite some time.
6. Then I though jumping from the 14th floor... I always wanted to fly.
Interviewer: Many people hate you and would like to see you dead. How does that make you feel? Trevor Goodchild: Those people should get to know me a little better. Then they'd know I don't indulge in feelings.
Zerothegreat
Profile Joined September 2010
United States787 Posts
April 17 2012 06:52 GMT
#372
On April 17 2012 15:50 Nevermind86 wrote:
A funny fact when I was thinking about the 'best way to go' I though these:

1. Go in the bathtub, drink a bottle of wine, slice the wrists like the Ceasars did. Too dramatic, I would probably slice enough for blood but not enough to die.
2. Ask a friend to give me his gun. Given my cripple situation back then, he wouldn't have accepted lol.
3. Doing a sepukku with a knife, too painfull but shit I though that could make headlines on the BBC or something.
4. Swalloing pills. Too much of a pussy.
5. Going to a highway and jumping in front of a truck at 100 miles per hour. I would have ruined that guys dreams for quite some time.
6. Then I though jumping from the 14th floor... I always wanted to fly.


As morbid as this might sound, I'd hate to go in a way where I would leave a mess for people to clean up... Just my preference though.
ppdealer
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada163 Posts
April 17 2012 06:55 GMT
#373
On April 17 2012 15:39 Release wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2012 15:38 Brutaxilos wrote:
On April 17 2012 15:26 Release wrote:
If people actually want to kill themselves, they won't leave a note. That takes too much time.
People who actually want to kill themselves spend time researching how and what is the best way; things like where to shoot for the highest fatality rate, where to stab, where to jump, etc, etc.
Anyone who publicizes their suicide is not suicidal, but rather, is "calling for attention" -Nevermind86 (couldn't have said it better myself).

Yes, committing suicide is calling for attention. But who are you to say that attention isn't important for a human being? Have you ever been ignored by everyone you've ever wanted to talk to? Do you understand the drive that, through hopelessness and frustration, forces a person to take the final step to gaining the attention he or she needs? Humans are social animals, the need for interaction is as integral as the need to eat and drink.

But they are not suicidal. They are pretending to commit suicide to achieve their goal, which is to get attention, not to commit suicide. I'm not saying attention isn't important, it is. But at the end of the day, they want to be alive.


That's one really dumb train of logic you have there. They killed themselves because in the end they want to be alive??

The other poster was talking about attention-seeking in terms of people publicizing their suicide attempt before they even commit it. These suicide notes on the other hand are from people already dead.
Mothra
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States1448 Posts
April 17 2012 06:56 GMT
#374
On April 17 2012 15:48 Zerothegreat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2012 15:45 Mothra wrote:
On April 17 2012 15:44 Zerothegreat wrote:
Life is choice you can choose to be a victim or anything else. ^_^


I agree. Why don't you choose to exercise some critical thinking.


Are you contributing anything to this thread or just looking to troll? You don't have to like my posts, but pretending that someone else is ignorant because we don't think the same way is actually making you look ignorant.


So you've spent a good deal of time contemplating suicide and perhaps attempted it? If neither, then yes you are ignorant about the subject. Yet you have loads of advice to give and judgments to hand out.
Zerothegreat
Profile Joined September 2010
United States787 Posts
April 17 2012 06:59 GMT
#375
On April 17 2012 15:56 Mothra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2012 15:48 Zerothegreat wrote:
On April 17 2012 15:45 Mothra wrote:
On April 17 2012 15:44 Zerothegreat wrote:
Life is choice you can choose to be a victim or anything else. ^_^


I agree. Why don't you choose to exercise some critical thinking.


Are you contributing anything to this thread or just looking to troll? You don't have to like my posts, but pretending that someone else is ignorant because we don't think the same way is actually making you look ignorant.


So you've spent a good deal of time contemplating suicide and perhaps attempted it? If neither, then yes you are ignorant about the subject. Yet you have loads of advice to give and judgments to hand out.


I have more experience than you know. But this thread isn't about me now is it? So reserve your judgements on me for a thread titled in my name. I'm discussing the topic from personal life experiences and the exact details of those experiences aren't for me to share with some random person on the internet. It's the reason we call them "personal."
Mothra
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States1448 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-17 07:04:47
April 17 2012 07:03 GMT
#376
On April 17 2012 15:59 Zerothegreat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2012 15:56 Mothra wrote:
On April 17 2012 15:48 Zerothegreat wrote:
On April 17 2012 15:45 Mothra wrote:
On April 17 2012 15:44 Zerothegreat wrote:
Life is choice you can choose to be a victim or anything else. ^_^


I agree. Why don't you choose to exercise some critical thinking.


Are you contributing anything to this thread or just looking to troll? You don't have to like my posts, but pretending that someone else is ignorant because we don't think the same way is actually making you look ignorant.


So you've spent a good deal of time contemplating suicide and perhaps attempted it? If neither, then yes you are ignorant about the subject. Yet you have loads of advice to give and judgments to hand out.


I have more experience than you know. But this thread isn't about me now is it? So reserve your judgements on me for a thread titled in my name. I'm discussing the topic from personal life experiences and the exact details of those experiences aren't for me to share with some random person on the internet. It's the reason we call them "personal."


Then please extend others the same courtesy and not label them cowards, etc., if you do not know their life circumstances (even then, you cannot see inside their mind).
Zerothegreat
Profile Joined September 2010
United States787 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-17 07:09:29
April 17 2012 07:08 GMT
#377
On April 17 2012 16:03 Mothra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2012 15:59 Zerothegreat wrote:
On April 17 2012 15:56 Mothra wrote:
On April 17 2012 15:48 Zerothegreat wrote:
On April 17 2012 15:45 Mothra wrote:
On April 17 2012 15:44 Zerothegreat wrote:
Life is choice you can choose to be a victim or anything else. ^_^


I agree. Why don't you choose to exercise some critical thinking.


Are you contributing anything to this thread or just looking to troll? You don't have to like my posts, but pretending that someone else is ignorant because we don't think the same way is actually making you look ignorant.


So you've spent a good deal of time contemplating suicide and perhaps attempted it? If neither, then yes you are ignorant about the subject. Yet you have loads of advice to give and judgments to hand out.


I have more experience than you know. But this thread isn't about me now is it? So reserve your judgements on me for a thread titled in my name. I'm discussing the topic from personal life experiences and the exact details of those experiences aren't for me to share with some random person on the internet. It's the reason we call them "personal."


Then please extend others the same courtesy and not label them cowards, etc., if you do not know their life circumstances.

The thread is about them, so I will post my opinion about them. You can clearly see reading the letters that a lot of them were not in their right mind. I don't think all of them were cowardly to do it, I think some were mentally unstable. My cowardly statement is based on someone approached with a serious situation and chose to avoid it by killing themselves instead of taking the long hard road to the end. The reasons are endless but some are cowardly, yes.

Release
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4397 Posts
April 17 2012 07:09 GMT
#378
On April 17 2012 15:55 ppdealer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2012 15:39 Release wrote:
On April 17 2012 15:38 Brutaxilos wrote:
On April 17 2012 15:26 Release wrote:
If people actually want to kill themselves, they won't leave a note. That takes too much time.
People who actually want to kill themselves spend time researching how and what is the best way; things like where to shoot for the highest fatality rate, where to stab, where to jump, etc, etc.
Anyone who publicizes their suicide is not suicidal, but rather, is "calling for attention" -Nevermind86 (couldn't have said it better myself).

Yes, committing suicide is calling for attention. But who are you to say that attention isn't important for a human being? Have you ever been ignored by everyone you've ever wanted to talk to? Do you understand the drive that, through hopelessness and frustration, forces a person to take the final step to gaining the attention he or she needs? Humans are social animals, the need for interaction is as integral as the need to eat and drink.

But they are not suicidal. They are pretending to commit suicide to achieve their goal, which is to get attention, not to commit suicide. I'm not saying attention isn't important, it is. But at the end of the day, they want to be alive.


That's one really dumb train of logic you have there. They killed themselves because in the end they want to be alive??

The other poster was talking about attention-seeking in terms of people publicizing their suicide attempt before they even commit it. These suicide notes on the other hand are from people already dead.

If they are (actually dead), then they probably cried for attention by pretending to be suicidal, didn't get it, THEN actually became suicidal.
☺
Triscuit
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States722 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-17 07:11:54
April 17 2012 07:09 GMT
#379
A friend of mine from high school committed suicide, and my girlfriend, who is manic depressive, fairly recently came very close to suicide.

Anyone that claims they understand why people do it are showing his ignorance. It's far more complex than you think.
Carson
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada820 Posts
April 17 2012 07:09 GMT
#380
I don't understand how people can label someone a coward because they choose to end their own life. I think this says it best:

Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
Arnold J. Toynbee


People only really have two choices throughout their existence: life or death.

To choose life is the bolder choice perhaps, but to choose death is equally valid. And I don't think anyone can call personal choice cowardice. However, for someone who merely dabbles in thoughts of death, the pain inflicted on loved ones is something to think about. They will never be the same. Ever.
"You have to remember something: Everybody pities the weak; jealousy you have to earn." Arnold Schwarzenegger
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 1091
Larva 421
Stork 325
ggaemo 300
Leta 196
PianO 142
Hyuk 30
ZergMaN 25
Bale 24
Killer 18
[ Show more ]
yabsab 17
League of Legends
JimRising 409
Reynor68
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King193
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor865
Other Games
summit1g9932
C9.Mang0259
PiGStarcraft226
Sick186
ArmadaUGS66
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick606
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream179
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2347
League of Legends
• Stunt532
• Jankos406
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
1h 52m
Online Event
2h 52m
FEL
7h 52m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 52m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 52m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 3h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.