• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:00
CEST 04:00
KST 11:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6823 users

Fountain Pens - Page 9

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 26 Next All
felisconcolori
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States6169 Posts
April 27 2013 15:30 GMT
#161
On April 27 2013 22:11 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
Anyhow, I owned several fountain pens starting from primary school, just cheap ones, it's a tool, nothing more, not a fashion statement.


I dunno. They could be a fashion statement, as much as anything else. It depends on the person observing. I don't notice pens, but then I don't notice watches or shoes either unless it's blatantly silly (someone wearing a watch of Flava Flav proportions, three piece suit with high heels or extreme contrasting color, or a genuine goose quill with pot of ink) - everyone has different things they will take notice of when seeing or meeting someone.

Pens are less silly than some others. And really, fountain pens are actually pretty cool - if practically a potential disaster when refilling.
Yes, I email sponsors... to thank them. Don't post drunk, kids. My king, what has become of you?
triangle
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3803 Posts
April 27 2013 18:03 GMT
#162
I mean, some pens really are made to attract attention, but they're more like art pieces than anything.

http://www.pelikan.com/pulse/Pulsar/en_US_INTL.CMS.displayCMS.107585./maki-e-unique-collection
http://dragon-pens.com/jules.html
etc.
Also known as waterfall / w4terfall
Rizare
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada593 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-28 01:52:30
April 28 2013 01:42 GMT
#163
I bought a Pilot Vpen today. I have tried for a little bit and nothing too special for now because I am used to press hard with a ballpoint pen. It will take some time to get used to it and to make a difference.

Edit: I just wanted to mention that I tried to buy a Parker reflex, but the shop did not have any in stock.
Marimokkori
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States306 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-28 03:50:26
April 28 2013 03:41 GMT
#164
Those makie pens are really just amazing art. Some cost $40,000 (yes, forty-thousand)Here's a video that shows how they are made:



On April 27 2013 22:11 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
To be fair most fanatical enthusiasts have a pretty insufferable attitude that they are better people than others based merely on differing taste or attitude like "If you walk into a meeting with a $840 (USD) Montblanc pen, everyone in the room notices.". Really? Maybe in your head yes. You generally see it on fashion items like for example the threads here on fashion or watches, possibly the worse case I have ever seen, where people were posting the most expensive watches/clothes, from googled images, trying to encourage others to buy these same items, whilst blatantly not owning it themselves, with the most badly self justified reasons.

Anyhow, I owned several fountain pens starting from primary school, just cheap ones, it's a tool, nothing more, not a fashion statement.

Why does everyone take that so literally? Of course not everyone is going to notice wtf. It's like a Rolex watch. Not everyone will recognize it, but when someone knows what it is, they know the prestige that comes with it, just like Montblanc pens. The only things I was trying to get across were 1. They're expensive. 2. They are very widely considered the kings of fountain pens. Rolls Royce, Brioni, etc.
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men
salle
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden5554 Posts
April 28 2013 07:42 GMT
#165
In Stockholm there are two stores (that I know of) that carries a wider selection of fountain pens. One is catering mostly to people who like good pens to write with. The other one caters to people who sees pens as a status symbol. I think this absolutely sums up the state of the fountain pens today.
And both things are valid for people... Personally I like quality stuff, more so than status symbol stuff. Other people prefer things that are more pretty and have a high status attached to them. *shrugs*
Administrator"Ambitious but rubbish!" - Jeremy Clarkson
Zandar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands1541 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-28 08:14:10
April 28 2013 08:06 GMT
#166
Damn

I thought I finally found someone with the same hobby


[image loading]
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
Xapti
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada2473 Posts
April 28 2013 08:17 GMT
#167
I didn't use more than 1 cheap pen per year of college/university, and never had to buy any. If your cost issue is with pens for a post-secondary education, you're doing something totally wrong. I fail to see hoe a near infinite supply of free pens is more expensive than buying at least one x$ inkwell and a x$ pen.

Aside from that, fountain pens use up more time due to constantly having to re-dip the pen, which is inefficient.

Fountain pens are generally for artists and hipsters; they aren't particularly practical.
"Then he told me to tell you that he wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire" — "Well, you tell him that I said that I wouldn't piss on him if he was on Jeopardy!"
0x64
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Finland4647 Posts
April 28 2013 09:21 GMT
#168
On April 28 2013 17:17 Xapti wrote:
I didn't use more than 1 cheap pen per year of college/university, and never had to buy any. If your cost issue is with pens for a post-secondary education, you're doing something totally wrong. I fail to see hoe a near infinite supply of free pens is more expensive than buying at least one x$ inkwell and a x$ pen.

Aside from that, fountain pens use up more time due to constantly having to re-dip the pen, which is inefficient.

Fountain pens are generally for artists and hipsters; they aren't particularly practical.


?? You use ink cartridge... You are in wrong thread. You are talking about non-fountain ink pen.
Dump of assembler code from 0xffffffec to 0x64: End of assembler dump.
wptlzkwjd
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada1240 Posts
April 28 2013 09:35 GMT
#169
On April 28 2013 17:17 Xapti wrote:
I didn't use more than 1 cheap pen per year of college/university, and never had to buy any. If your cost issue is with pens for a post-secondary education, you're doing something totally wrong. I fail to see hoe a near infinite supply of free pens is more expensive than buying at least one x$ inkwell and a x$ pen.

Aside from that, fountain pens use up more time due to constantly having to re-dip the pen, which is inefficient.

Fountain pens are generally for artists and hipsters; they aren't particularly practical.



Dip pens are the ones you have to constantly re-dip. Fountain pens generally last a good week of note taking before you have to refill or change cartridges. Also this thread is merely suggesting an alternative to using roller gel pens. For you to suggest using a free ballpoint pen in this thread is like suggesting someone to use a library computer in a laptop enthusiast thread.
Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MagnusAskeland/
Natolumin
Profile Joined July 2011
France72 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-28 10:17:54
April 28 2013 10:13 GMT
#170
On April 28 2013 18:21 0x64 wrote:

?? You use ink cartridge... You are in wrong thread. You are talking about non-fountain ink pen.


Well, wikipedia reads : "Some pens employ removable reservoirs in the form of pre-filled ink cartridges" (obvious link)
EDIT: oh well yes, he was talking about other pen. Still you can have ink cartridges in a fountain pen.
They have the same nibs, which is the whole point of a fountain pen I believe

I've been using fountain pens since I was 7 I think. My elementary school teachers used to strongly recommend me not to use it, as my writing was atrocious at that time, but nowadays I can't write correctly with a ball pen. I think it helps building a nice writing as it forces you to be rigorous in the way you hold it and the positioning of your hand.

I write quite a lot though so I burn through cartridges quite quickly. I already used something like a hundred ones this year (~75mL)

Amui
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada10567 Posts
April 28 2013 10:38 GMT
#171
On April 28 2013 17:17 Xapti wrote:
I didn't use more than 1 cheap pen per year of college/university, and never had to buy any. If your cost issue is with pens for a post-secondary education, you're doing something totally wrong. I fail to see hoe a near infinite supply of free pens is more expensive than buying at least one x$ inkwell and a x$ pen.

Aside from that, fountain pens use up more time due to constantly having to re-dip the pen, which is inefficient.

Fountain pens are generally for artists and hipsters; they aren't particularly practical.


Honestly I understand where you're coming from, but for a writing tool that I'm going to be using for several hours each day, I prefer quality. The difference between writing with a generic rollerball(and reduction in hand strain from a shaft that actually has some radius along with not having to press very hard(or basically at all for a fountain pen)) is massive. Same concept with both pencils and pens. I have a mechanical pencil that cost something like $3.00, but over 2 years of university, I have never had it jam, or lock up on me. Compared with the shitty $2 per dozen ones I used in highschool, absolutely massive difference.

It's absolutely possible to get through university using crappy bic pens. Probably would cost less as well. But for me, as well as a bunch of other people here, we'd gladly pay an order of magnitude more for a single re-usable high quality tool that makes life so much easier and more enjoyable. I'm fine with using a crappy pen for just filling out some forms or signing something, but when I take 10-15 pages of notes every day of class, I'd much rather be using my good quality writing utensils.
Porouscloud - NA LoL
Bwaaaa
Profile Joined September 2011
Australia969 Posts
April 28 2013 12:49 GMT
#172
On April 28 2013 17:17 Xapti wrote:
I didn't use more than 1 cheap pen per year of college/university, and never had to buy any. If your cost issue is with pens for a post-secondary education, you're doing something totally wrong. I fail to see hoe a near infinite supply of free pens is more expensive than buying at least one x$ inkwell and a x$ pen.

Aside from that, fountain pens use up more time due to constantly having to re-dip the pen, which is inefficient.

Fountain pens are generally for artists and hipsters; they aren't particularly practical.

Having a pen that glides across paper instead of you having to press on the paper reduces hand strain a considerable amount. I remember using my father's pens and how the writing experience was so much better than a free ball point.
idonthinksobro
Profile Joined December 2010
3138 Posts
April 28 2013 13:37 GMT
#173
On April 28 2013 19:38 Amui wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2013 17:17 Xapti wrote:
I didn't use more than 1 cheap pen per year of college/university, and never had to buy any. If your cost issue is with pens for a post-secondary education, you're doing something totally wrong. I fail to see hoe a near infinite supply of free pens is more expensive than buying at least one x$ inkwell and a x$ pen.

Aside from that, fountain pens use up more time due to constantly having to re-dip the pen, which is inefficient.

Fountain pens are generally for artists and hipsters; they aren't particularly practical.


Honestly I understand where you're coming from, but for a writing tool that I'm going to be using for several hours each day, I prefer quality. The difference between writing with a generic rollerball(and reduction in hand strain from a shaft that actually has some radius along with not having to press very hard(or basically at all for a fountain pen)) is massive. Same concept with both pencils and pens. I have a mechanical pencil that cost something like $3.00, but over 2 years of university, I have never had it jam, or lock up on me. Compared with the shitty $2 per dozen ones I used in highschool, absolutely massive difference.

It's absolutely possible to get through university using crappy bic pens. Probably would cost less as well. But for me, as well as a bunch of other people here, we'd gladly pay an order of magnitude more for a single re-usable high quality tool that makes life so much easier and more enjoyable. I'm fine with using a crappy pen for just filling out some forms or signing something, but when I take 10-15 pages of notes every day of class, I'd much rather be using my good quality writing utensils.


i would use fountain pens if it wasn't so annyoing to refill them and they wouldn't break so easy. I used them when i was younger 10 untill i was 16 or 17. But in my school career i broke at least 20? maybe more of these fountain pens. I like to to put a lot of pressure on a pen or else my handwriting is awful, if you do that with a ~20$ fountain pen the tip will break at some point. Also the cap broke countless times and i had an ink accident at least once every month.

It maybe works if you work in an office or at home but for school or university it is just not comfortable to use it, that is probably the reason why 99% of people in university use 99ct crappy ball pens.
Adel
Profile Joined February 2011
Belgium86 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-28 13:50:47
April 28 2013 13:49 GMT
#174
I didn't realize fountain pens required such elaborate explanations.
I've always loved classy luxury items (beautiful watches, fountain pens, ...) as an exterior display of taste and style, and, if you aren't crazy rich, it also shows that you value style over wasting money on crap.

I use a Waterman Hemisphere Essential (black w/ 23K gold trims) with large Florida Blue ink cartridges. You can see for yourself here : http://www.waterman.com/en/style/pens/product/hemisphere_essential (the third one, not the Matt Black, the regular Black w/ gold).
Looks amazing, very classy. I love it and the nib writes thinly, making it more readable and cleaner.
I use it when I'm attending classes and have to write stuff or when I'm doing a handwritten assignment.
But when I'm doing physics/chem/math exercises, I use a regular ballpoint pen, I find it more practical and I can throw it against my wall when I've been trying to solve the same problem for 20 mns without success and it's making me angry

Forgot to mention : this very beautiful and manly fountain pen + 8 large cartridges + 2 erasers cost me 85€ (about 110 bucks I think)
Bermuda
Profile Joined October 2010
Belgium411 Posts
April 28 2013 14:21 GMT
#175
Not all fountain pens are luxury items. Most of the time, I use a standard bic like 99% of the people. But from time to time, I still use my parker. Simple, effective, relatively cheap. Nothing really fancy, but beats a bic anyday.

Got my first at 12. And buy one back when I was older. The feeling is really nice and it gets the job done flawlessly. I don't really see the need for one of those crazy montblanc or whatever.

[image loading]

ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-28 19:18:47
April 28 2013 19:14 GMT
#176
On April 28 2013 17:17 Xapti wrote:
I didn't use more than 1 cheap pen per year of college/university, and never had to buy any. If your cost issue is with pens for a post-secondary education, you're doing something totally wrong. I fail to see hoe a near infinite supply of free pens is more expensive than buying at least one x$ inkwell and a x$ pen.

Aside from that, fountain pens use up more time due to constantly having to re-dip the pen, which is inefficient.

Fountain pens are generally for artists and hipsters; they aren't particularly practical.

You're possibly thinking of something that is NOT a fountain pen.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dip_pen

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fountain_pen

That was a little condescending considering you know basically nothing about what we're talking about.

Also, who the fuck are you to care how efficient we are in our writing? Sometimes efficiency is secondary to other things like personal enjoyment. With fountain pens that isn't the case, but seriously, can you be less of a jackass when you express your subjective opinions? Don't fucking come into a thread where people are having a good time discussing things that they like and try to shit all over them. It really gets me when people like you come into a thread knowing nothing just to talk shit to everyone. Like, if you even got the type of pen right I would be okay, but you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
April 28 2013 20:46 GMT
#177
On April 29 2013 04:14 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
Also, who the fuck are you to care how efficient we are in our writing? Sometimes efficiency is secondary to other things like personal enjoyment. With fountain pens that isn't the case, but seriously, can you be less of a jackass when you express your subjective opinions? Don't fucking come into a thread whe[...]

He made a mistake and expressed a silly opinion. Let's not go crazy
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
salle
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden5554 Posts
April 28 2013 20:52 GMT
#178
On April 28 2013 23:21 Bermuda wrote:
Not all fountain pens are luxury items. Most of the time, I use a standard bic like 99% of the people. But from time to time, I still use my parker. Simple, effective, relatively cheap. Nothing really fancy, but beats a bic anyday.

Got my first at 12. And buy one back when I was older. The feeling is really nice and it gets the job done flawlessly. I don't really see the need for one of those crazy montblanc or whatever.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

I had some issues with my parker. Like the cap got a crack in it and the ink cartridges would shake loose and stuff.
Granted I was never kind to it :x It did see me through a year of school though and I wrote an insane amount with it.
Administrator"Ambitious but rubbish!" - Jeremy Clarkson
Marimokkori
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States306 Posts
April 28 2013 22:08 GMT
#179
On April 28 2013 23:21 Bermuda wrote:
Not all fountain pens are luxury items. Most of the time, I use a standard bic like 99% of the people. But from time to time, I still use my parker. Simple, effective, relatively cheap. Nothing really fancy, but beats a bic anyday.

Got my first at 12. And buy one back when I was older. The feeling is really nice and it gets the job done flawlessly. I don't really see the need for one of those crazy montblanc or whatever.
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]


Well no one NEEDS a Montblanc, but a lot of fountain pen users WANT one. I would probably go for a different high end brand, but there still wouldn't be a need for the pen I would spend a few hundred dollars on.

My dream pen would be one from the Nippon Art Origami collection by Pilot/Namiki.

[image loading]
Makie artwork, Pilot prices it at $750.


On April 28 2013 17:06 Zandar wrote:
Damn

I thought I finally found someone with the same hobby

+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]


I lol'd.
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men
fams
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada731 Posts
April 28 2013 22:40 GMT
#180
I bought my girlfriends dad a Waterman a little over a year ago. It wasn't until this year I finally got my own pen.

I was going to go for a Waterman, I like their look, and the one that I had used was quite smooth.

After hours of research, my girlfriend suggested that I go for the Namiki Vanishing Point pen. I looked around for a while and checked countless reviews that suggested to go with that Namiki. So I did.

I ended up getting the traditional matte black edition, fine tip. I love it. Absolutely amazing. The weight is great, the feel of the pen itself is wonderful. It rights really well and does not have any leakage issues. However, the backside of the nib is stained (noticeably so) and looks like it might leak - but it does not.

Personally I prefer a medium nib, the thickness just appeals to me more. However, that being said, I love the fine tip on this Namiki.

If you are a first time buyer, OP's suggestions are fine if you do not want to spend too much - but you get what you pay for. Those pens will leak, and will not be nearly as smooth a writing experience as a quality made pen. The Namiki I bought was the first fountain pen I ever owned myself, but having tried others, I knew what I wanted. I would suggest the Namiki. I think it is wonderful.
http://www.twitter.com/famsytron/
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 174
ProTech127
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15338
Rain 1420
GuemChi 914
sorry 41
Bale 13
NaDa 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever426
NeuroSwarm219
LuMiX0
League of Legends
JimRising 546
Counter-Strike
taco 469
minikerr33
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1091
Mew2King64
Other Games
summit1g7264
WinterStarcraft519
C9.Mang0183
ViBE128
Trikslyr63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick794
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 169
• davetesta36
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt225
Other Games
• Scarra971
• Shiphtur447
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h
INu's Battles
9h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
11h
OSC
20h 15m
Replay Cast
21h
OSC
1d 21h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.