• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:50
CEST 18:50
KST 01:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10935 users

LGBT Rights and Gender Equality Thread - Page 97

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 95 96 97 98 99 149 Next
fugs
Profile Joined April 2012
United States135 Posts
August 02 2013 20:40 GMT
#1921
On August 03 2013 05:37 KwarK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2013 05:35 fugs wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:34 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:32 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:30 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:30 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:27 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:22 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:18 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:14 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
It's pretty busted that trans people have to consider themselves to be rapists in the eyes of others until they are told that they are not.

Yeah, asking people if they wanna have sex with you before you have sex with them must suck.


Intentional and mean-spirited twisting. In my experience, people ask me and I say "yes" if I want to, not the other way around. But in your's and other people's eyes, that makes me a rapist. There's nothing to say to that other than to call it busted.

If you think their assumptions are leading them to consent when they would not otherwise do so and you know their assumptions are false, 100% rapist. I think almost everyone would agree.


100% Double standard.

No, universal moral standard.


No. Systemic oppression. Reinforced by bigotry and prejudice wearing the mask of moral standard.

Not raping = oppression. Must suck to be a minority and not get given a free moral card to do whatever the fuck you want. Fuck off. I have nothing against trans people. I just really like consent.


You're accusing us of rape what'd you expect, a high five?

Well stop raping people and I won't call you a rapist. Jesus. It's not hard. A bunch of trans people in here all agree that they tell people for exactly the described reasons.


I haven't raped anyone. If I recall correctly they're the ones that put their dick inside of me.
RaspberrySC2
Profile Joined November 2011
United States168 Posts
August 02 2013 20:41 GMT
#1922
On August 03 2013 05:34 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2013 05:33 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:31 packrat386 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:30 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:27 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:22 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:18 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:14 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
It's pretty busted that trans people have to consider themselves to be rapists in the eyes of others until they are told that they are not.

Yeah, asking people if they wanna have sex with you before you have sex with them must suck.


Intentional and mean-spirited twisting. In my experience, people ask me and I say "yes" if I want to, not the other way around. But in your's and other people's eyes, that makes me a rapist. There's nothing to say to that other than to call it busted.

If you think their assumptions are leading them to consent when they would not otherwise do so and you know their assumptions are false, 100% rapist. I think almost everyone would agree.


100% Double standard.

please explain why you think its a double standard? if you deceive someone in order to get a "yes" then its probably rape.


It's not deception. *I* don't do anything except exist. Who and what I am is not about anyone else but me.

So, if you withholding information that you have reason to believe would make them change their mind, that is fine?


"Withholding information" here is to tell someone that I am transsexual, yes? It's none of their business. I am not actively deceiving anyone and I think that the problem with most people here is that they assume that transsexuals are inherently deceitful.

Who I am and what I am has never been about anyone but myself. When it is understood that I am just existing and that all of these expectations and responsibilities being heaped upon me by other people who are living in fear of me when I mean them no harm, but I am expected to go that extra mile to coddle them by nature of existing is truly understood, then this wouldn't be an issue.
Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one's potential. - Bruce Lee
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
August 02 2013 20:42 GMT
#1923
On August 03 2013 05:40 fugs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2013 05:37 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:35 fugs wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:34 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:32 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:30 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:30 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:27 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:22 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:18 KwarK wrote:
[quote]
Yeah, asking people if they wanna have sex with you before you have sex with them must suck.


Intentional and mean-spirited twisting. In my experience, people ask me and I say "yes" if I want to, not the other way around. But in your's and other people's eyes, that makes me a rapist. There's nothing to say to that other than to call it busted.

If you think their assumptions are leading them to consent when they would not otherwise do so and you know their assumptions are false, 100% rapist. I think almost everyone would agree.


100% Double standard.

No, universal moral standard.


No. Systemic oppression. Reinforced by bigotry and prejudice wearing the mask of moral standard.

Not raping = oppression. Must suck to be a minority and not get given a free moral card to do whatever the fuck you want. Fuck off. I have nothing against trans people. I just really like consent.


You're accusing us of rape what'd you expect, a high five?

Well stop raping people and I won't call you a rapist. Jesus. It's not hard. A bunch of trans people in here all agree that they tell people for exactly the described reasons.


I haven't raped anyone. If I recall correctly they're the ones that put their dick inside of me.

And this thread has gone trully amazing places at this point. Mark the date and time folks.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
packrat386
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States5077 Posts
August 02 2013 20:42 GMT
#1924
On August 03 2013 05:40 fugs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2013 05:37 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:35 fugs wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:34 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:32 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:30 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:30 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:27 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:22 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:18 KwarK wrote:
[quote]
Yeah, asking people if they wanna have sex with you before you have sex with them must suck.


Intentional and mean-spirited twisting. In my experience, people ask me and I say "yes" if I want to, not the other way around. But in your's and other people's eyes, that makes me a rapist. There's nothing to say to that other than to call it busted.

If you think their assumptions are leading them to consent when they would not otherwise do so and you know their assumptions are false, 100% rapist. I think almost everyone would agree.


100% Double standard.

No, universal moral standard.


No. Systemic oppression. Reinforced by bigotry and prejudice wearing the mask of moral standard.

Not raping = oppression. Must suck to be a minority and not get given a free moral card to do whatever the fuck you want. Fuck off. I have nothing against trans people. I just really like consent.


You're accusing us of rape what'd you expect, a high five?

Well stop raping people and I won't call you a rapist. Jesus. It's not hard. A bunch of trans people in here all agree that they tell people for exactly the described reasons.


I haven't raped anyone. If I recall correctly they're the ones that put their dick inside of me.

Just because you aren't doing the penetrating doesn't mean its not rape. jeez, I would have expected transgender people to be more knowledgeable than that.
dreaming of a sunny day
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
August 02 2013 20:43 GMT
#1925
On August 03 2013 05:41 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2013 05:34 Plansix wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:33 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:31 packrat386 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:30 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:27 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:22 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:18 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:14 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
It's pretty busted that trans people have to consider themselves to be rapists in the eyes of others until they are told that they are not.

Yeah, asking people if they wanna have sex with you before you have sex with them must suck.


Intentional and mean-spirited twisting. In my experience, people ask me and I say "yes" if I want to, not the other way around. But in your's and other people's eyes, that makes me a rapist. There's nothing to say to that other than to call it busted.

If you think their assumptions are leading them to consent when they would not otherwise do so and you know their assumptions are false, 100% rapist. I think almost everyone would agree.


100% Double standard.

please explain why you think its a double standard? if you deceive someone in order to get a "yes" then its probably rape.


It's not deception. *I* don't do anything except exist. Who and what I am is not about anyone else but me.

So, if you withholding information that you have reason to believe would make them change their mind, that is fine?


"Withholding information" here is to tell someone that I am transsexual, yes? It's none of their business. I am not actively deceiving anyone and I think that the problem with most people here is that they assume that transsexuals are inherently deceitful.

Who I am and what I am has never been about anyone but myself. When it is understood that I am just existing and that all of these expectations and responsibilities being heaped upon me by other people who are living in fear of me when I mean them no harm, but I am expected to go that extra mile to coddle them by nature of existing is truly understood, then this wouldn't be an issue.

And if you have good reason to believe providing them with that information would cause them to change their mind about sleeping with you, its ok for you to withhold it?
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
fugs
Profile Joined April 2012
United States135 Posts
August 02 2013 20:44 GMT
#1926
On August 03 2013 05:42 packrat386 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2013 05:40 fugs wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:37 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:35 fugs wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:34 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:32 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:30 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:30 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:27 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:22 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
[quote]

Intentional and mean-spirited twisting. In my experience, people ask me and I say "yes" if I want to, not the other way around. But in your's and other people's eyes, that makes me a rapist. There's nothing to say to that other than to call it busted.

If you think their assumptions are leading them to consent when they would not otherwise do so and you know their assumptions are false, 100% rapist. I think almost everyone would agree.


100% Double standard.

No, universal moral standard.


No. Systemic oppression. Reinforced by bigotry and prejudice wearing the mask of moral standard.

Not raping = oppression. Must suck to be a minority and not get given a free moral card to do whatever the fuck you want. Fuck off. I have nothing against trans people. I just really like consent.


You're accusing us of rape what'd you expect, a high five?

Well stop raping people and I won't call you a rapist. Jesus. It's not hard. A bunch of trans people in here all agree that they tell people for exactly the described reasons.


I haven't raped anyone. If I recall correctly they're the ones that put their dick inside of me.

Just because you aren't doing the penetrating doesn't mean its not rape. jeez, I would have expected transgender people to be more knowledgeable than that.


Since when is it my job to make sure guys think with more than their dicks? You have a problem with me being trans then fucking bring it up before asking if you want to fuck me.
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44367 Posts
August 02 2013 20:44 GMT
#1927
On August 03 2013 05:40 fugs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2013 05:37 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:35 fugs wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:34 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:32 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:30 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:30 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:27 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:22 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:18 KwarK wrote:
[quote]
Yeah, asking people if they wanna have sex with you before you have sex with them must suck.


Intentional and mean-spirited twisting. In my experience, people ask me and I say "yes" if I want to, not the other way around. But in your's and other people's eyes, that makes me a rapist. There's nothing to say to that other than to call it busted.

If you think their assumptions are leading them to consent when they would not otherwise do so and you know their assumptions are false, 100% rapist. I think almost everyone would agree.


100% Double standard.

No, universal moral standard.


No. Systemic oppression. Reinforced by bigotry and prejudice wearing the mask of moral standard.

Not raping = oppression. Must suck to be a minority and not get given a free moral card to do whatever the fuck you want. Fuck off. I have nothing against trans people. I just really like consent.


You're accusing us of rape what'd you expect, a high five?

Well stop raping people and I won't call you a rapist. Jesus. It's not hard. A bunch of trans people in here all agree that they tell people for exactly the described reasons.


I haven't raped anyone. If I recall correctly they're the ones that put their dick inside of me.

Because only women can be raped. Nice...

You should return your moral compass to the store you got it from, you sicken me.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Mercy13
Profile Joined January 2011
United States718 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-02 20:49:10
August 02 2013 20:45 GMT
#1928
On August 03 2013 05:31 packrat386 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2013 05:30 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:27 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:22 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:18 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:14 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
It's pretty busted that trans people have to consider themselves to be rapists in the eyes of others until they are told that they are not.

Yeah, asking people if they wanna have sex with you before you have sex with them must suck.


Intentional and mean-spirited twisting. In my experience, people ask me and I say "yes" if I want to, not the other way around. But in your's and other people's eyes, that makes me a rapist. There's nothing to say to that other than to call it busted.

If you think their assumptions are leading them to consent when they would not otherwise do so and you know their assumptions are false, 100% rapist. I think almost everyone would agree.


100% Double standard.

please explain why you think its a double standard? if you deceive someone in order to get a "yes" then its probably rape.


I think Raspberry would argue that it's a double standard because in a situation where a transphobic person and a trans person have sex he would consider the trans person a rapist for not disclosing her trans status, but would not consider the transphobic person a rapist, even though presumably the trans person would not have wanted to have sex with him if she knew he was transphobic. Neither one disclosed their personal information that would have prevented the other from sleeping with them, but Kwark believes only one of them is a rapist.

Edit: Wow I need to type faster 0.0 That escalated quickly.
RaspberrySC2
Profile Joined November 2011
United States168 Posts
August 02 2013 20:46 GMT
#1929
On August 03 2013 05:36 KwarK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2013 05:34 jinorazi wrote:
In the context of your guys' argument, i think scammer fits better than rapist, unless term rapist is attached because of the topic which is sex

It's not legally rape because such a law would be unenforcable but morally speaking there is a universal standard under which if you know someone is consenting due to an assumption you know to be false you do not take advantage of their ignorance because you know their consent is not informed consent and that if it was then they would not consent. You tell the person. It's rape.


Ever fucked a virgin?

By your reasoning here any virgin's partner who is not also a virgin who does not inform that virgin of any potential emotional problems they are going to have after the fact is being rapey.
Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one's potential. - Bruce Lee
RaspberrySC2
Profile Joined November 2011
United States168 Posts
August 02 2013 20:47 GMT
#1930
On August 03 2013 05:43 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2013 05:41 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:34 Plansix wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:33 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:31 packrat386 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:30 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:27 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:22 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:18 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:14 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
It's pretty busted that trans people have to consider themselves to be rapists in the eyes of others until they are told that they are not.

Yeah, asking people if they wanna have sex with you before you have sex with them must suck.


Intentional and mean-spirited twisting. In my experience, people ask me and I say "yes" if I want to, not the other way around. But in your's and other people's eyes, that makes me a rapist. There's nothing to say to that other than to call it busted.

If you think their assumptions are leading them to consent when they would not otherwise do so and you know their assumptions are false, 100% rapist. I think almost everyone would agree.


100% Double standard.

please explain why you think its a double standard? if you deceive someone in order to get a "yes" then its probably rape.


It's not deception. *I* don't do anything except exist. Who and what I am is not about anyone else but me.

So, if you withholding information that you have reason to believe would make them change their mind, that is fine?


"Withholding information" here is to tell someone that I am transsexual, yes? It's none of their business. I am not actively deceiving anyone and I think that the problem with most people here is that they assume that transsexuals are inherently deceitful.

Who I am and what I am has never been about anyone but myself. When it is understood that I am just existing and that all of these expectations and responsibilities being heaped upon me by other people who are living in fear of me when I mean them no harm, but I am expected to go that extra mile to coddle them by nature of existing is truly understood, then this wouldn't be an issue.

And if you have good reason to believe providing them with that information would cause them to change their mind about sleeping with you, its ok for you to withhold it?


I don't assume the worst in people. My life is happier that way.
Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one's potential. - Bruce Lee
Asarha
Profile Joined January 2012
France71 Posts
August 02 2013 20:48 GMT
#1931
On August 03 2013 05:44 fugs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2013 05:42 packrat386 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:40 fugs wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:37 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:35 fugs wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:34 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:32 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:30 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:30 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:27 KwarK wrote:
[quote]
If you think their assumptions are leading them to consent when they would not otherwise do so and you know their assumptions are false, 100% rapist. I think almost everyone would agree.


100% Double standard.

No, universal moral standard.


No. Systemic oppression. Reinforced by bigotry and prejudice wearing the mask of moral standard.

Not raping = oppression. Must suck to be a minority and not get given a free moral card to do whatever the fuck you want. Fuck off. I have nothing against trans people. I just really like consent.


You're accusing us of rape what'd you expect, a high five?

Well stop raping people and I won't call you a rapist. Jesus. It's not hard. A bunch of trans people in here all agree that they tell people for exactly the described reasons.


I haven't raped anyone. If I recall correctly they're the ones that put their dick inside of me.

Just because you aren't doing the penetrating doesn't mean its not rape. jeez, I would have expected transgender people to be more knowledgeable than that.


Since when is it my job to make sure guys think with more than their dicks? You have a problem with me being trans then fucking bring it up before asking if you want to fuck me.


This imply people know you're trans. So you've to tell them.
http://isday9dead.com/
Iyerbeth
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
England2410 Posts
August 02 2013 20:48 GMT
#1932
I would stronlgy advise all trans people to stop reading and posting in this thread. There's no reason to discuss this now.

When a fucking mod is calling people rapists and making personal attacks, twisting the words of others, misrepresenting banned people's opinions and supporting attacks on others fuck that.
♥ Liquid`Sheth ♥ Liquid`TLO ♥
Snusmumriken
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden1717 Posts
August 02 2013 20:48 GMT
#1933
On August 03 2013 05:45 Mercy13 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2013 05:31 packrat386 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:30 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:27 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:22 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:18 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:14 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
It's pretty busted that trans people have to consider themselves to be rapists in the eyes of others until they are told that they are not.

Yeah, asking people if they wanna have sex with you before you have sex with them must suck.


Intentional and mean-spirited twisting. In my experience, people ask me and I say "yes" if I want to, not the other way around. But in your's and other people's eyes, that makes me a rapist. There's nothing to say to that other than to call it busted.

If you think their assumptions are leading them to consent when they would not otherwise do so and you know their assumptions are false, 100% rapist. I think almost everyone would agree.


100% Double standard.

please explain why you think its a double standard? if you deceive someone in order to get a "yes" then its probably rape.


I think Raspberry would argue that it's a double standard because in a situation where a transphobic person and a trans person have sex he would consider the trans person a rapist for not disclosing her trans status, but would not consider the transphobic person a rapist, even though presumably the trans person would not have wanted to have sex with him if she knew he was transphobic. Neither one disclosed their personal information that would have prevented the other from sleeping with them, but Kwark believes only one of them is a rapist.



If the transphobic person has reasons to believe their partner wouldnt have sex with them if they knew, then he/she is being just as immoral and rapey. I dont think anyone would argue differently.

Be cautious of the word 'transphobic' however. Some people would argue that everyone who doesnt want to sleep with them is transphobic. Which is ridiculous.
Amove for Aiur
fugs
Profile Joined April 2012
United States135 Posts
August 02 2013 20:48 GMT
#1934
On August 03 2013 05:44 KwarK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2013 05:40 fugs wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:37 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:35 fugs wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:34 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:32 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:30 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:30 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:27 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:22 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
[quote]

Intentional and mean-spirited twisting. In my experience, people ask me and I say "yes" if I want to, not the other way around. But in your's and other people's eyes, that makes me a rapist. There's nothing to say to that other than to call it busted.

If you think their assumptions are leading them to consent when they would not otherwise do so and you know their assumptions are false, 100% rapist. I think almost everyone would agree.


100% Double standard.

No, universal moral standard.


No. Systemic oppression. Reinforced by bigotry and prejudice wearing the mask of moral standard.

Not raping = oppression. Must suck to be a minority and not get given a free moral card to do whatever the fuck you want. Fuck off. I have nothing against trans people. I just really like consent.


You're accusing us of rape what'd you expect, a high five?

Well stop raping people and I won't call you a rapist. Jesus. It's not hard. A bunch of trans people in here all agree that they tell people for exactly the described reasons.


I haven't raped anyone. If I recall correctly they're the ones that put their dick inside of me.

Because only women can be raped. Nice...

You should return your moral compass to the store you got it from, you sicken me.


Oh I'd hate to sicken yet another individual, it's not like the world is full of you people. Stop fucking around and grow up. You definitely don't sound tolerant of trans people since you keep yelling rape. Maybe you should take a look at your own damned moral compass, it's not our job to cater to you. It's not our responsibility to guide your penis around the bar.
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44367 Posts
August 02 2013 20:49 GMT
#1935
On August 03 2013 05:41 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2013 05:34 Plansix wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:33 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:31 packrat386 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:30 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:27 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:22 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:18 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:14 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
It's pretty busted that trans people have to consider themselves to be rapists in the eyes of others until they are told that they are not.

Yeah, asking people if they wanna have sex with you before you have sex with them must suck.


Intentional and mean-spirited twisting. In my experience, people ask me and I say "yes" if I want to, not the other way around. But in your's and other people's eyes, that makes me a rapist. There's nothing to say to that other than to call it busted.

If you think their assumptions are leading them to consent when they would not otherwise do so and you know their assumptions are false, 100% rapist. I think almost everyone would agree.


100% Double standard.

please explain why you think its a double standard? if you deceive someone in order to get a "yes" then its probably rape.


It's not deception. *I* don't do anything except exist. Who and what I am is not about anyone else but me.

So, if you withholding information that you have reason to believe would make them change their mind, that is fine?


"Withholding information" here is to tell someone that I am transsexual, yes? It's none of their business. I am not actively deceiving anyone and I think that the problem with most people here is that they assume that transsexuals are inherently deceitful.

It's none of their business right up until the point where they're choosing to consent based on the assumption that you are cis at which point it becomes very much their business.

How are you not getting this? A significant number of the trans posters in this topic are making me really quite angry and sickened. It's been a string of "well if I didn't rape people life would be harder for me, what am I meant to do, have my life be hard?" "well I knew they had their criteria for sex but I thought their criteria were dumb so I decided for them", "fuck those guys", "well even if they think it's a big deal I don't think it's a big deal so I decided for them". THESE ARE ABHORRENT AND REALLY, REALLY RAPEY ARGUMENTS. Hell, I've actually become more transphobic from talking to trans people. Get your shit together.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
August 02 2013 20:50 GMT
#1936
On August 03 2013 05:47 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2013 05:43 Plansix wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:41 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:34 Plansix wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:33 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:31 packrat386 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:30 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:27 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:22 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:18 KwarK wrote:
[quote]
Yeah, asking people if they wanna have sex with you before you have sex with them must suck.


Intentional and mean-spirited twisting. In my experience, people ask me and I say "yes" if I want to, not the other way around. But in your's and other people's eyes, that makes me a rapist. There's nothing to say to that other than to call it busted.

If you think their assumptions are leading them to consent when they would not otherwise do so and you know their assumptions are false, 100% rapist. I think almost everyone would agree.


100% Double standard.

please explain why you think its a double standard? if you deceive someone in order to get a "yes" then its probably rape.


It's not deception. *I* don't do anything except exist. Who and what I am is not about anyone else but me.

So, if you withholding information that you have reason to believe would make them change their mind, that is fine?


"Withholding information" here is to tell someone that I am transsexual, yes? It's none of their business. I am not actively deceiving anyone and I think that the problem with most people here is that they assume that transsexuals are inherently deceitful.

Who I am and what I am has never been about anyone but myself. When it is understood that I am just existing and that all of these expectations and responsibilities being heaped upon me by other people who are living in fear of me when I mean them no harm, but I am expected to go that extra mile to coddle them by nature of existing is truly understood, then this wouldn't be an issue.

And if you have good reason to believe providing them with that information would cause them to change their mind about sleeping with you, its ok for you to withhold it?


I don't assume the worst in people. My life is happier that way.

Nice dodge to that one. I mean that during the time you spend with the person leading up to sleeping with them, you gain information that would give you reason to believe they would not want to sleep with you if they found out you were transgender. Is it ok to withhold the information at that point?
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44367 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-02 20:52:14
August 02 2013 20:51 GMT
#1937
On August 03 2013 05:48 Iyerbeth wrote:
I would stronlgy advise all trans people to stop reading and posting in this thread. There's no reason to discuss this now.

When a fucking mod is calling people rapists and making personal attacks, twisting the words of others, misrepresenting banned people's opinions and supporting attacks on others fuck that.

It's been legitimately argued in here that "well what am I supposed to do, not take advantage of their ignorance? Telling people about my status and letting them have informed consent inconveniences me". As if that's a difficult moral question for most of the world. "God my dating life would be hard if I stopped being so rapey, I'm so unfortunate, don't hold me to the same moral standard". It's outrageous.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
RaspberrySC2
Profile Joined November 2011
United States168 Posts
August 02 2013 20:51 GMT
#1938
On August 03 2013 05:49 KwarK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2013 05:41 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:34 Plansix wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:33 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:31 packrat386 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:30 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:27 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:22 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:18 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:14 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
It's pretty busted that trans people have to consider themselves to be rapists in the eyes of others until they are told that they are not.

Yeah, asking people if they wanna have sex with you before you have sex with them must suck.


Intentional and mean-spirited twisting. In my experience, people ask me and I say "yes" if I want to, not the other way around. But in your's and other people's eyes, that makes me a rapist. There's nothing to say to that other than to call it busted.

If you think their assumptions are leading them to consent when they would not otherwise do so and you know their assumptions are false, 100% rapist. I think almost everyone would agree.


100% Double standard.

please explain why you think its a double standard? if you deceive someone in order to get a "yes" then its probably rape.


It's not deception. *I* don't do anything except exist. Who and what I am is not about anyone else but me.

So, if you withholding information that you have reason to believe would make them change their mind, that is fine?


"Withholding information" here is to tell someone that I am transsexual, yes? It's none of their business. I am not actively deceiving anyone and I think that the problem with most people here is that they assume that transsexuals are inherently deceitful.

It's none of their business right up until the point where they're choosing to consent based on the assumption that you are cis at which point it becomes very much their business.

How are you not getting this? A significant number of the trans posters in this topic are making me really quite angry and sickened. It's been a string of "well if I didn't rape people life would be harder for me, what am I meant to do, have my life be hard?" "well I knew they had their criteria for sex but I thought their criteria were dumb so I decided for them", "fuck those guys", "well even if they think it's a big deal I don't think it's a big deal so I decided for them". THESE ARE ABHORRENT AND REALLY, REALLY RAPEY ARGUMENTS. Hell, I've actually become more transphobic from talking to trans people. Get your shit together.


Are you getting that I can't be responsible for other people's assumptions? Stop asking me to be responsible for you.
Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one's potential. - Bruce Lee
packrat386
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States5077 Posts
August 02 2013 20:52 GMT
#1939
On August 03 2013 05:48 fugs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2013 05:44 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:40 fugs wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:37 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:35 fugs wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:34 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:32 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:30 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:30 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:27 KwarK wrote:
[quote]
If you think their assumptions are leading them to consent when they would not otherwise do so and you know their assumptions are false, 100% rapist. I think almost everyone would agree.


100% Double standard.

No, universal moral standard.


No. Systemic oppression. Reinforced by bigotry and prejudice wearing the mask of moral standard.

Not raping = oppression. Must suck to be a minority and not get given a free moral card to do whatever the fuck you want. Fuck off. I have nothing against trans people. I just really like consent.


You're accusing us of rape what'd you expect, a high five?

Well stop raping people and I won't call you a rapist. Jesus. It's not hard. A bunch of trans people in here all agree that they tell people for exactly the described reasons.


I haven't raped anyone. If I recall correctly they're the ones that put their dick inside of me.

Because only women can be raped. Nice...

You should return your moral compass to the store you got it from, you sicken me.


Oh I'd hate to sicken yet another individual, it's not like the world is full of you people. Stop fucking around and grow up. You definitely don't sound tolerant of trans people since you keep yelling rape. Maybe you should take a look at your own damned moral compass, it's not our job to cater to you. It's not our responsibility to guide your penis around the bar.

"Its not my job to keep her legs shut, she never said no"
dreaming of a sunny day
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
August 02 2013 20:52 GMT
#1940
On August 03 2013 05:48 Iyerbeth wrote:
I would stronlgy advise all trans people to stop reading and posting in this thread. There's no reason to discuss this now.

When a fucking mod is calling people rapists and making personal attacks, twisting the words of others, misrepresenting banned people's opinions and supporting attacks on others fuck that.

i think a more accurate description of kwark's behavior would be: frustrated that their correct logical argument regarding consent is not being received as truth, and that everyone doesn't put consent in the same place in their moral pyramid. leading them to being offensive and using exaggerated language in sensitive topics towards sensitive people.

i also agree that trans people should stop reading because i feel so so very bad for you having to read some of this stuff.
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
Prev 1 95 96 97 98 99 149 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 433
UpATreeSC 89
Codebar 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37053
Calm 3805
Bisu 1640
Shuttle 1248
FanTaSy 998
Mini 396
EffOrt 324
actioN 274
Rush 208
firebathero 196
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 185
Dewaltoss 100
Barracks 73
Zeus 63
Liquid`Ret 43
Sharp 30
Hyun 29
Free 27
soO 26
Pusan 24
Bale 24
Aegong 20
HiyA 20
PianO 18
Shine 16
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6901
Dendi1118
XaKoH 353
League of Legends
KnowMe51
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1130
x6flipin670
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes666
Other Games
singsing2372
FrodaN1142
Beastyqt577
mouzStarbuck318
B2W.Neo224
byalli194
Livibee187
C9.Mang0120
RotterdaM106
Trikslyr68
Mew2King54
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 55
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV497
Other Games
• Shiphtur950
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 25m
Replay Cast
6h 10m
OSC
1d 6h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 17h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.