• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:35
CEST 07:35
KST 14:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202613Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10149 users

LGBT Rights and Gender Equality Thread - Page 96

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 94 95 96 97 98 149 Next
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44368 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-02 20:27:57
August 02 2013 20:27 GMT
#1901
On August 03 2013 05:22 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2013 05:18 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:14 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
It's pretty busted that trans people have to consider themselves to be rapists in the eyes of others until they are told that they are not.

Yeah, asking people if they wanna have sex with you before you have sex with them must suck.


Intentional and mean-spirited twisting. In my experience, people ask me and I say "yes" if I want to, not the other way around. But in your's and other people's eyes, that makes me a rapist. There's nothing to say to that other than to call it busted.

If you think their assumptions are leading them to consent when they would not otherwise do so and you know their assumptions are false, 100% rapist. I think almost everyone would agree.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
RaspberrySC2
Profile Joined November 2011
United States168 Posts
August 02 2013 20:30 GMT
#1902
On August 03 2013 05:27 KwarK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2013 05:22 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:18 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:14 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
It's pretty busted that trans people have to consider themselves to be rapists in the eyes of others until they are told that they are not.

Yeah, asking people if they wanna have sex with you before you have sex with them must suck.


Intentional and mean-spirited twisting. In my experience, people ask me and I say "yes" if I want to, not the other way around. But in your's and other people's eyes, that makes me a rapist. There's nothing to say to that other than to call it busted.

If you think their assumptions are leading them to consent when they would not otherwise do so and you know their assumptions are false, 100% rapist. I think almost everyone would agree.


100% Double standard.
Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one's potential. - Bruce Lee
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44368 Posts
August 02 2013 20:30 GMT
#1903
On August 03 2013 05:30 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2013 05:27 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:22 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:18 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:14 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
It's pretty busted that trans people have to consider themselves to be rapists in the eyes of others until they are told that they are not.

Yeah, asking people if they wanna have sex with you before you have sex with them must suck.


Intentional and mean-spirited twisting. In my experience, people ask me and I say "yes" if I want to, not the other way around. But in your's and other people's eyes, that makes me a rapist. There's nothing to say to that other than to call it busted.

If you think their assumptions are leading them to consent when they would not otherwise do so and you know their assumptions are false, 100% rapist. I think almost everyone would agree.


100% Double standard.

No, universal moral standard.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
packrat386
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States5077 Posts
August 02 2013 20:31 GMT
#1904
On August 03 2013 05:30 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2013 05:27 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:22 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:18 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:14 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
It's pretty busted that trans people have to consider themselves to be rapists in the eyes of others until they are told that they are not.

Yeah, asking people if they wanna have sex with you before you have sex with them must suck.


Intentional and mean-spirited twisting. In my experience, people ask me and I say "yes" if I want to, not the other way around. But in your's and other people's eyes, that makes me a rapist. There's nothing to say to that other than to call it busted.

If you think their assumptions are leading them to consent when they would not otherwise do so and you know their assumptions are false, 100% rapist. I think almost everyone would agree.


100% Double standard.

please explain why you think its a double standard? if you deceive someone in order to get a "yes" then its probably rape.
dreaming of a sunny day
RaspberrySC2
Profile Joined November 2011
United States168 Posts
August 02 2013 20:32 GMT
#1905
On August 03 2013 05:30 KwarK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2013 05:30 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:27 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:22 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:18 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:14 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
It's pretty busted that trans people have to consider themselves to be rapists in the eyes of others until they are told that they are not.

Yeah, asking people if they wanna have sex with you before you have sex with them must suck.


Intentional and mean-spirited twisting. In my experience, people ask me and I say "yes" if I want to, not the other way around. But in your's and other people's eyes, that makes me a rapist. There's nothing to say to that other than to call it busted.

If you think their assumptions are leading them to consent when they would not otherwise do so and you know their assumptions are false, 100% rapist. I think almost everyone would agree.


100% Double standard.

No, universal moral standard.


No. Systemic oppression. Reinforced by bigotry and prejudice wearing the mask of moral standard.
Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one's potential. - Bruce Lee
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-02 20:33:44
August 02 2013 20:32 GMT
#1906
On August 03 2013 05:31 packrat386 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2013 05:30 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:27 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:22 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:18 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:14 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
It's pretty busted that trans people have to consider themselves to be rapists in the eyes of others until they are told that they are not.

Yeah, asking people if they wanna have sex with you before you have sex with them must suck.


Intentional and mean-spirited twisting. In my experience, people ask me and I say "yes" if I want to, not the other way around. But in your's and other people's eyes, that makes me a rapist. There's nothing to say to that other than to call it busted.

If you think their assumptions are leading them to consent when they would not otherwise do so and you know their assumptions are false, 100% rapist. I think almost everyone would agree.


100% Double standard.

please explain why you think its a double standard? if you deceive someone in order to get a "yes" then its probably rape.

More importantly, withhold information that you believe would case them to say no, not matter what that information is. And its rapey, not rape by the standards of law. You tricked them, you didn't force yourself on them.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
RaspberrySC2
Profile Joined November 2011
United States168 Posts
August 02 2013 20:33 GMT
#1907
On August 03 2013 05:31 packrat386 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2013 05:30 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:27 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:22 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:18 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:14 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
It's pretty busted that trans people have to consider themselves to be rapists in the eyes of others until they are told that they are not.

Yeah, asking people if they wanna have sex with you before you have sex with them must suck.


Intentional and mean-spirited twisting. In my experience, people ask me and I say "yes" if I want to, not the other way around. But in your's and other people's eyes, that makes me a rapist. There's nothing to say to that other than to call it busted.

If you think their assumptions are leading them to consent when they would not otherwise do so and you know their assumptions are false, 100% rapist. I think almost everyone would agree.


100% Double standard.

please explain why you think its a double standard? if you deceive someone in order to get a "yes" then its probably rape.


It's not deception. *I* don't do anything except exist. Who and what I am is not about anyone else but me.
Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one's potential. - Bruce Lee
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44368 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-02 20:34:23
August 02 2013 20:34 GMT
#1908
On August 03 2013 05:32 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2013 05:30 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:30 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:27 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:22 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:18 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:14 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
It's pretty busted that trans people have to consider themselves to be rapists in the eyes of others until they are told that they are not.

Yeah, asking people if they wanna have sex with you before you have sex with them must suck.


Intentional and mean-spirited twisting. In my experience, people ask me and I say "yes" if I want to, not the other way around. But in your's and other people's eyes, that makes me a rapist. There's nothing to say to that other than to call it busted.

If you think their assumptions are leading them to consent when they would not otherwise do so and you know their assumptions are false, 100% rapist. I think almost everyone would agree.


100% Double standard.

No, universal moral standard.


No. Systemic oppression. Reinforced by bigotry and prejudice wearing the mask of moral standard.

Not raping = oppression. Must suck to be a minority and not get given a free moral card to do whatever the fuck you want. Fuck off. I have nothing against trans people. I just really like consent.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
August 02 2013 20:34 GMT
#1909
On August 03 2013 05:33 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2013 05:31 packrat386 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:30 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:27 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:22 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:18 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:14 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
It's pretty busted that trans people have to consider themselves to be rapists in the eyes of others until they are told that they are not.

Yeah, asking people if they wanna have sex with you before you have sex with them must suck.


Intentional and mean-spirited twisting. In my experience, people ask me and I say "yes" if I want to, not the other way around. But in your's and other people's eyes, that makes me a rapist. There's nothing to say to that other than to call it busted.

If you think their assumptions are leading them to consent when they would not otherwise do so and you know their assumptions are false, 100% rapist. I think almost everyone would agree.


100% Double standard.

please explain why you think its a double standard? if you deceive someone in order to get a "yes" then its probably rape.


It's not deception. *I* don't do anything except exist. Who and what I am is not about anyone else but me.

So, if you withholding information that you have reason to believe would make them change their mind, that is fine?
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
jinorazi
Profile Joined October 2004
Korea (South)4948 Posts
August 02 2013 20:34 GMT
#1910
In the context of your guys' argument, i think scammer fits better than rapist, unless term rapist is attached because of the topic which is sex
age: 84 | location: california | sex: 잘함
packrat386
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States5077 Posts
August 02 2013 20:34 GMT
#1911
On August 03 2013 05:33 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2013 05:31 packrat386 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:30 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:27 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:22 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:18 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:14 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
It's pretty busted that trans people have to consider themselves to be rapists in the eyes of others until they are told that they are not.

Yeah, asking people if they wanna have sex with you before you have sex with them must suck.


Intentional and mean-spirited twisting. In my experience, people ask me and I say "yes" if I want to, not the other way around. But in your's and other people's eyes, that makes me a rapist. There's nothing to say to that other than to call it busted.

If you think their assumptions are leading them to consent when they would not otherwise do so and you know their assumptions are false, 100% rapist. I think almost everyone would agree.


100% Double standard.

please explain why you think its a double standard? if you deceive someone in order to get a "yes" then its probably rape.


It's not deception. *I* don't do anything except exist. Who and what I am is not about anyone else but me.

I guess would you say its imoral for me not to reveal that I have an STD? I think the general assumption is that people are clean, and maybe they didn't ask. I'm not trying to corner you btw, I'm geniunely interested in your opinion.
dreaming of a sunny day
fugs
Profile Joined April 2012
United States135 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-02 20:36:10
August 02 2013 20:35 GMT
#1912
On August 03 2013 05:34 KwarK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2013 05:32 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:30 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:30 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:27 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:22 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:18 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:14 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
It's pretty busted that trans people have to consider themselves to be rapists in the eyes of others until they are told that they are not.

Yeah, asking people if they wanna have sex with you before you have sex with them must suck.


Intentional and mean-spirited twisting. In my experience, people ask me and I say "yes" if I want to, not the other way around. But in your's and other people's eyes, that makes me a rapist. There's nothing to say to that other than to call it busted.

If you think their assumptions are leading them to consent when they would not otherwise do so and you know their assumptions are false, 100% rapist. I think almost everyone would agree.


100% Double standard.

No, universal moral standard.


No. Systemic oppression. Reinforced by bigotry and prejudice wearing the mask of moral standard.

Not raping = oppression. Must suck to be a minority and not get given a free moral card to do whatever the fuck you want. Fuck off. I have nothing against trans people. I just really like consent.


You're accusing us of rape what'd you expect, a high five?
RaspberrySC2
Profile Joined November 2011
United States168 Posts
August 02 2013 20:36 GMT
#1913
On August 03 2013 05:34 KwarK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2013 05:32 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:30 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:30 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:27 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:22 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:18 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:14 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
It's pretty busted that trans people have to consider themselves to be rapists in the eyes of others until they are told that they are not.

Yeah, asking people if they wanna have sex with you before you have sex with them must suck.


Intentional and mean-spirited twisting. In my experience, people ask me and I say "yes" if I want to, not the other way around. But in your's and other people's eyes, that makes me a rapist. There's nothing to say to that other than to call it busted.

If you think their assumptions are leading them to consent when they would not otherwise do so and you know their assumptions are false, 100% rapist. I think almost everyone would agree.


100% Double standard.

No, universal moral standard.


No. Systemic oppression. Reinforced by bigotry and prejudice wearing the mask of moral standard.

Not raping = oppression. Must suck to be a minority and not get given a free moral card to do whatever the fuck you want. Fuck off. I have nothing against trans people. I just really like consent.


I'm not doing anything except maybe saying "yes" when someone wants sex from me. I am in no fault and I do not and should not have to live in fear of your fears. You can be the one who fucks off with your misplaced sense of moral superiority.
Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one's potential. - Bruce Lee
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44368 Posts
August 02 2013 20:36 GMT
#1914
On August 03 2013 05:34 jinorazi wrote:
In the context of your guys' argument, i think scammer fits better than rapist, unless term rapist is attached because of the topic which is sex

It's not legally rape because such a law would be unenforcable but morally speaking there is a universal standard under which if you know someone is consenting due to an assumption you know to be false you do not take advantage of their ignorance because you know their consent is not informed consent and that if it was then they would not consent. You tell the person. It's rape.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
August 02 2013 20:37 GMT
#1915
On August 03 2013 05:34 jinorazi wrote:
In the context of your guys' argument, i think scammer fits better than rapist, unless term rapist is attached because of the topic which is sex

Exploitive is good as well. The person in clearly as asshole if they withhold any information with the sole purpose to assure they get laid.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44368 Posts
August 02 2013 20:37 GMT
#1916
On August 03 2013 05:35 fugs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2013 05:34 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:32 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:30 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:30 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:27 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:22 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:18 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:14 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
It's pretty busted that trans people have to consider themselves to be rapists in the eyes of others until they are told that they are not.

Yeah, asking people if they wanna have sex with you before you have sex with them must suck.


Intentional and mean-spirited twisting. In my experience, people ask me and I say "yes" if I want to, not the other way around. But in your's and other people's eyes, that makes me a rapist. There's nothing to say to that other than to call it busted.

If you think their assumptions are leading them to consent when they would not otherwise do so and you know their assumptions are false, 100% rapist. I think almost everyone would agree.


100% Double standard.

No, universal moral standard.


No. Systemic oppression. Reinforced by bigotry and prejudice wearing the mask of moral standard.

Not raping = oppression. Must suck to be a minority and not get given a free moral card to do whatever the fuck you want. Fuck off. I have nothing against trans people. I just really like consent.


You're accusing us of rape what'd you expect, a high five?

Well stop raping people and I won't call you a rapist. Jesus. It's not hard. A bunch of trans people in here all agree that they tell people for exactly the described reasons.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
heliusx
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States2306 Posts
August 02 2013 20:37 GMT
#1917
I find it funny how transgenders claim tricking is a myth but so far everyone of them in this thread as far as I can tell have outright condoned exactly that.
dude bro.
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
August 02 2013 20:38 GMT
#1918
On August 03 2013 05:36 KwarK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2013 05:34 jinorazi wrote:
In the context of your guys' argument, i think scammer fits better than rapist, unless term rapist is attached because of the topic which is sex

It's not legally rape because such a law would be unenforcable but morally speaking there is a universal standard under which if you know someone is consenting due to an assumption you know to be false you do not take advantage of their ignorance because you know their consent is not informed consent and that if it was then they would not consent. You tell the person. It's rape.

just to complete the circle tho. they don't KNOW the potential partner is making a false assumption.
you have to make this argument simultaneously with - it is reasonable to assume that there is a good chance the person asking you for sex is only doing so because they think you are cis.
which is fucking cruel to hear mang.
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
August 02 2013 20:39 GMT
#1919
On August 03 2013 05:37 heliusx wrote:
I find it funny how transgenders claim tricking is a myth but so far everyone of them in this thread as far as I can tell have outright condoned exactly that.

you cannot tell very far leading me to believe you didn't read very closely.
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
Snusmumriken
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden1717 Posts
August 02 2013 20:40 GMT
#1920
On August 03 2013 05:35 fugs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2013 05:34 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:32 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:30 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:30 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:27 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:22 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:18 KwarK wrote:
On August 03 2013 05:14 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
It's pretty busted that trans people have to consider themselves to be rapists in the eyes of others until they are told that they are not.

Yeah, asking people if they wanna have sex with you before you have sex with them must suck.


Intentional and mean-spirited twisting. In my experience, people ask me and I say "yes" if I want to, not the other way around. But in your's and other people's eyes, that makes me a rapist. There's nothing to say to that other than to call it busted.

If you think their assumptions are leading them to consent when they would not otherwise do so and you know their assumptions are false, 100% rapist. I think almost everyone would agree.


100% Double standard.

No, universal moral standard.


No. Systemic oppression. Reinforced by bigotry and prejudice wearing the mask of moral standard.

Not raping = oppression. Must suck to be a minority and not get given a free moral card to do whatever the fuck you want. Fuck off. I have nothing against trans people. I just really like consent.


You're accusing us of rape what'd you expect, a high five?


Would you have sex with someone you knew never would want to have sex with you if they knew about your operation? If not, then you dont stand accused. If you would, then you should reconsider your moral framework imo.

I personally dont really care if someone is transgender. Not if I cant tell the difference without medical equipment at any rate. But others may feel differently (many people do).
Amove for Aiur
Prev 1 94 95 96 97 98 149 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 183
Nina 113
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3727
Sharp 405
Mong 105
Dewaltoss 85
Icarus 10
Noble 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm191
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King216
Other Games
summit1g6952
WinterStarcraft592
C9.Mang0276
Sick139
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 38
• StrangeGG 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2256
League of Legends
• Lourlo1091
• Stunt374
Other Games
• Shiphtur467
Upcoming Events
OSC
17h 25m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 4h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.