• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:40
CEST 01:40
KST 08:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9572 users

Your 20 seconds of courage? - Page 2

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Release
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4397 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-11 06:13:38
August 11 2012 06:12 GMT
#21
On August 11 2012 14:20 TommyP wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2012 14:15 xrapture wrote:
Courage = committing an action with selfish motives-- same as every other action.


What about sacrificing your own life so someone else can live? How is that selfish?

Obviously, you want to be remembered for something good and not forgotten like the rest. Or you don't want to feel the guilt that would inevitably arise from your not saving someone else. How selfish...
☺
iKill[ShocK]
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Vietnam3530 Posts
August 11 2012 06:18 GMT
#22
when i called that all in.
<3 Kim Taeyeon
BlueBoxSC
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States582 Posts
August 11 2012 06:18 GMT
#23
Alright, this may not be an amazing story, but I go to a really good high-school, like best in the state good, and I was just finishing up my Junior year this spring. I'm in a program where we literally serve as the school's ambassadors and representatives during recruiting and handling benefactors to education and the like.

Comes a time at the end of the year where I'm given the opportunity to run for office - I have a lot of shit to do in this club, and I butt heads with the current officers (now graduated) all the time. I basically became the IdrA of my club in a good way. People liked my brazenness and knew I wasn't a fake resume builder.

Basically, in my twenty seconds, I ran a silent campaign, made a lot of people see me in a more professional light, cleaned up my public image, gave a killer speech, and swept the election for President.

Like I said, nothing beyond high school social life, but it's very very very big to me. =)
BwCBlueBox.837
NeMeSiS3
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Canada2972 Posts
August 11 2012 06:28 GMT
#24


This is the type of moment I would want, just to save someone... Only moment in a show I can recall where I was actually choking up.
FoTG fighting!
RiceAgainst
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States1849 Posts
August 11 2012 06:34 GMT
#25
Hmm, nothing really strikes me. I have a feeling that I'm going to need that courage one day though. Maybe soon...
Release
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4397 Posts
August 11 2012 06:37 GMT
#26
On August 11 2012 14:46 proberecall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2012 14:09 Jackal__ wrote:
getting on your knee and asking the question to the love of your life?


wow, great thread and great answer...

this would be mine as well. I'm such a screw up when it comes to relationships and treating women and I come from a sociopath background (been to psychologists, psychiatrists), until she came along and really changed my world. Before those 20 seconds, I was really scared when I had her hands held in mine... I just didn't know what to say or how to say it and just thought to myself something like "screw it, here goes nothing..." and went for it... and if you ask me how did I do it, I just don't remember a thing other than the most beautiful kiss ever.

anything else in my life has been kinda straight forward, and I have been in some real messed up situations, but I guess I can deal with pressure or other circumstances with no problem.

You could have ended up with a sexual harassment lawsuit
☺
Shady Sands
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4021 Posts
August 11 2012 06:39 GMT
#27
On August 11 2012 14:09 Jackal__ wrote:
getting on your knee and asking the question to the love of your life?


That's not 20 seconds of courage, that's more like 20 seconds of insanity. Everyone makes mistakes, but marriage is the only mistake where they expect you pay for it for the rest of your life. So why do it?
Что?
TheRabidDeer
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States3806 Posts
August 11 2012 07:19 GMT
#28
On August 11 2012 15:39 Shady Sands wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2012 14:09 Jackal__ wrote:
getting on your knee and asking the question to the love of your life?


That's not 20 seconds of courage, that's more like 20 seconds of insanity. Everyone makes mistakes, but marriage is the only mistake where they expect you pay for it for the rest of your life. So why do it?

Marriage is only a mistake if you go into it with the wrong reasons. Everybody that is in my life that has gotten married has a great relationship and they wouldnt change it for the world. Parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, friends, sisters... all are happily married. And honestly, when you see an old married couple celebrating their 50th anniversary... is there anything more awesome than that?
Anktious
Profile Joined September 2010
United States190 Posts
August 11 2012 07:31 GMT
#29
I haven't had my 20 seconds yet, but I do know it's coming. It deals with a girl who I've had a crush on for 10 years (even through my failed 4 year marriage), and I'm pretty sure I'll end up doing something like the first 5 panels in this comic. + Show Spoiler +
http://questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=2246


I have no doubt that she had her 20 seconds when she kissed me during our senior year in high school, and I was too much of a dumb-ass to reciprocate the emotion or feelings. I'm sure when the time comes (probably soon), I'll end up editing this post.
On January 23 2009 04:38 {88}iNcontroL wrote: I hate it when i sit at my computer and post on this forum when suddenly my dick launches out of my pants and makes me type incorrectly.. starts mashing ont h legnskzsnmklbf oh fuck there we go again.
sickle
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
New Zealand656 Posts
August 11 2012 07:43 GMT
#30
On August 11 2012 15:37 Release wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2012 14:46 proberecall wrote:
On August 11 2012 14:09 Jackal__ wrote:
getting on your knee and asking the question to the love of your life?


wow, great thread and great answer...

this would be mine as well. I'm such a screw up when it comes to relationships and treating women and I come from a sociopath background (been to psychologists, psychiatrists), until she came along and really changed my world. Before those 20 seconds, I was really scared when I had her hands held in mine... I just didn't know what to say or how to say it and just thought to myself something like "screw it, here goes nothing..." and went for it... and if you ask me how did I do it, I just don't remember a thing other than the most beautiful kiss ever.

anything else in my life has been kinda straight forward, and I have been in some real messed up situations, but I guess I can deal with pressure or other circumstances with no problem.

You could have ended up with a sexual harassment lawsuit


Did you know u could die in a billion ways by walking out of your room?
starfries
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada3508 Posts
August 11 2012 07:45 GMT
#31
On August 11 2012 15:39 Shady Sands wrote:
That's not 20 seconds of courage, that's more like 20 seconds of insanity.

well, when you really get down to it, courage feels a lot like insanity.
Everyone makes mistakes, but marriage is the only mistake where they expect you pay for it for the rest of your life.

technically, you also pay for the rest of your life if your mistake makes you die.
DJ – do you like ramen, Savior? Savior – not really. Bisu – I eat it often. Flash – I’m a maniac! | Foxer Fighting!
stevarius
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1394 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-11 07:49:59
August 11 2012 07:49 GMT
#32
On August 11 2012 13:45 TheRabidDeer wrote:
"sometimes all you need is 20 seconds of insane courage. Just literally 20 seconds of just embarassing bravery..."
Just some life changing experience that took serious balls to do.


Am I the only one thinking this thread is hinting for people to go get laid?

I giggled reading the entire post like a school girl. For some, it's probably not even 20 seconds.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Emnjay808
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States10666 Posts
August 11 2012 08:02 GMT
#33
Highschool Valentines Day. Some underclassman chick Ive been crushing on since forever. It was middle of recess and I had a white rose ready to give her (color white is supposed to mean "were friends, but I want something more" or some shit like that). Anyways, middle of recess I bust out my single rose, all my friends go balistic (theyre the rowdy type), it immediately catches the attention of everyone around the general area. The girl I like is half way across the school, so I start to take the long and shameful walk. Literally every foot step I took was just incredibly hard to take, I felt like I was in a alternate reality. I tried my best to ignore the stares as I walked pass groups of students, and look straight on ahead. I turn the corner, and I see her, she immediately notices me and looks shocked. There is no turning back now, each step is even harder to take, I felt like I was gonna pass out any moment now. I get closer to her, she hides behind one of her friends. I could tell that she was shocked and happy at the same time, my breathing was going insane now, my mind was going blank, I try my best to act cool. I finally reach her, she had the biggest smile on her face, I could not help but just stare at her for a couple seconds. I reach out and pass her the rose and say "Happy Valentines Day". She goes "awww" and gives me the biggest hug. I walk all the way back to my friends, feeling like a boss.
Skol
AgentChaos
Profile Joined July 2011
United Kingdom4569 Posts
August 11 2012 08:16 GMT
#34
i decided to go bio only against zerg, i cant split T_T
IM & EG supporter
Bojas
Profile Joined December 2010
Netherlands2397 Posts
August 11 2012 08:49 GMT
#35
I have yet to do something courageous myself. That might be because I am not a very impulsive person.
On August 11 2012 17:16 AgentChaos wrote:
i decided to go bio only against zerg, i cant split T_T

Wow you're hardcore! :D
Random_Guy09
Profile Joined April 2012
Canada1010 Posts
August 11 2012 08:53 GMT
#36
On August 11 2012 16:49 stevarius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2012 13:45 TheRabidDeer wrote:
"sometimes all you need is 20 seconds of insane courage. Just literally 20 seconds of just embarassing bravery..."
Just some life changing experience that took serious balls to do.


Am I the only one thinking this thread is hinting for people to go get laid?

I giggled reading the entire post like a school girl. For some, it's probably not even 20 seconds.


Yes because your the ignorant asshole thats some issues and has to come into threads like this and troll people. Go back to your cave. Your not needing in this community if your going to post garbage in a serious thread like this

On August 11 2012 17:02 Emnjay808 wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Highschool Valentines Day. Some underclassman chick Ive been crushing on since forever. It was middle of recess and I had a white rose ready to give her (color white is supposed to mean "were friends, but I want something more" or some shit like that). Anyways, middle of recess I bust out my single rose, all my friends go balistic (theyre the rowdy type), it immediately catches the attention of everyone around the general area. The girl I like is half way across the school, so I start to take the long and shameful walk. Literally every foot step I took was just incredibly hard to take, I felt like I was in a alternate reality. I tried my best to ignore the stares as I walked pass groups of students, and look straight on ahead. I turn the corner, and I see her, she immediately notices me and looks shocked. There is no turning back now, each step is even harder to take, I felt like I was gonna pass out any moment now. I get closer to her, she hides behind one of her friends. I could tell that she was shocked and happy at the same time, my breathing was going insane now, my mind was going blank, I try my best to act cool. I finally reach her, she had the biggest smile on her face, I could not help but just stare at her for a couple seconds. I reach out and pass her the rose and say "Happy Valentines Day". She goes "awww" and gives me the biggest hug. I walk all the way back to my friends, feeling like a boss.



Sorry just put spoiler to not clutter my post. That kind of stuff is really tough to do sir. Especially the way you took it upon yourself to do it in that way. Takes some real mental fortitude to block out the negative thoughts and ignore all the people staring (that staring probably tore holes through you) Happy the result was positive aswell! You are someone who has the balls to take that chance and push through and not give 2 f***'s about what anyone else thought.

Should keep that memory and always think back on it when you run into a wall and think you cant do something!
stevarius
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1394 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-11 09:32:01
August 11 2012 09:28 GMT
#37
On August 11 2012 17:53 Random_Guy09 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2012 16:49 stevarius wrote:
On August 11 2012 13:45 TheRabidDeer wrote:
"sometimes all you need is 20 seconds of insane courage. Just literally 20 seconds of just embarassing bravery..."
Just some life changing experience that took serious balls to do.


Am I the only one thinking this thread is hinting for people to go get laid?

I giggled reading the entire post like a school girl. For some, it's probably not even 20 seconds.


Yes because your the ignorant asshole thats some issues and has to come into threads like this and troll people. Go back to your cave. Your not needing in this community if your going to post garbage in a serious thread like this

Show nested quote +
On August 11 2012 17:02 Emnjay808 wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Highschool Valentines Day. Some underclassman chick Ive been crushing on since forever. It was middle of recess and I had a white rose ready to give her (color white is supposed to mean "were friends, but I want something more" or some shit like that). Anyways, middle of recess I bust out my single rose, all my friends go balistic (theyre the rowdy type), it immediately catches the attention of everyone around the general area. The girl I like is half way across the school, so I start to take the long and shameful walk. Literally every foot step I took was just incredibly hard to take, I felt like I was in a alternate reality. I tried my best to ignore the stares as I walked pass groups of students, and look straight on ahead. I turn the corner, and I see her, she immediately notices me and looks shocked. There is no turning back now, each step is even harder to take, I felt like I was gonna pass out any moment now. I get closer to her, she hides behind one of her friends. I could tell that she was shocked and happy at the same time, my breathing was going insane now, my mind was going blank, I try my best to act cool. I finally reach her, she had the biggest smile on her face, I could not help but just stare at her for a couple seconds. I reach out and pass her the rose and say "Happy Valentines Day". She goes "awww" and gives me the biggest hug. I walk all the way back to my friends, feeling like a boss.



Sorry just put spoiler to not clutter my post. That kind of stuff is really tough to do sir. Especially the way you took it upon yourself to do it in that way. Takes some real mental fortitude to block out the negative thoughts and ignore all the people staring (that staring probably tore holes through you) Happy the result was positive aswell! You are someone who has the balls to take that chance and push through and not give 2 f***'s about what anyone else thought.

Should keep that memory and always think back on it when you run into a wall and think you cant do something!


Wasn't trolling, you just included an insane amount of phrases with puns to last a lifetime.

I saw that movie and never really liked the idea of that time span of courage. Every time I've stuck my neck out in the hopes of avoiding decapitation, it's been shorter or longer with the idea that you have no idea what you're doing. It ends up working or it ends up failing. My last act of 'real' courage as per this thread pertains to meeting my girlfriend of 1.5 years. It was our college's laundry room and she was shy & cute and waved at me as she recognized me from class. I gave her my number and told her to text me in hopes we'd get a chance to talk to each other.

Best relationship I've ever had for a small amount of 'courage'.


I don't really follow the idea behind courage. It seems like every act of courage I've seen someone do(after someone saying "oh that was courageous") was either a dumb idea or it was just what you were supposed to do in the situation. Courage is like the end result of something that you're going to do is assigned that value in retrospect.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
SolidMotion
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada55 Posts
August 11 2012 09:37 GMT
#38
Well, It's hard to say what courage is sometimes. Usually though it always involve you fighting against what your guts tell you to do what others think you should do. Problem is that in certain situations it just becomes something else entirely so... Yeah...
FFGenerations
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
7088 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-11 09:41:32
August 11 2012 09:41 GMT
#39
On August 11 2012 17:02 Emnjay808 wrote:
Highschool Valentines Day. Some underclassman chick Ive been crushing on since forever. It was middle of recess and I had a white rose ready to give her (color white is supposed to mean "were friends, but I want something more" or some shit like that). Anyways, middle of recess I bust out my single rose, all my friends go balistic (theyre the rowdy type), it immediately catches the attention of everyone around the general area. The girl I like is half way across the school, so I start to take the long and shameful walk. Literally every foot step I took was just incredibly hard to take, I felt like I was in a alternate reality. I tried my best to ignore the stares as I walked pass groups of students, and look straight on ahead. I turn the corner, and I see her, she immediately notices me and looks shocked. There is no turning back now, each step is even harder to take, I felt like I was gonna pass out any moment now. I get closer to her, she hides behind one of her friends. I could tell that she was shocked and happy at the same time, my breathing was going insane now, my mind was going blank, I try my best to act cool. I finally reach her, she had the biggest smile on her face, I could not help but just stare at her for a couple seconds. I reach out and pass her the rose and say "Happy Valentines Day". She goes "awww" and gives me the biggest hug. I walk all the way back to my friends, feeling like a boss.


ah yes i done this once. i made a valentine's card for a girl and told someone to put it in her locker. then i hid in the library , kneeling on the floor behind a computer and hypoventilating uncontrollably for 20 minutes until she went home. felt like a boss afterwards.
Cool BW Music Vid - youtube.com/watch?v=W54nlqJ-Nx8 ~~~~~ ᕤ OYSTERS ᕤ CLAMS ᕤ AND ᕤ CUCKOLDS ᕤ ~~~~~~ ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ PUNCH HIM ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ
AlphaWhale
Profile Joined December 2010
Australia328 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-11 09:44:13
August 11 2012 09:44 GMT
#40
Go to school. Have a geography test. Haven't studied. Answer each question like it's a cheesy sex novel knowing it will be read to the entire class either by me or the teacher (which it was).

Schools like to make you feel like shit when you're unable to do the work (dropped down the lowest maths level because I kept forgetting my calculator at home) so I flipped that shit on it's head. tl;dr I did something goofy and now everyone has a happy memory of that time in high school.

Other seconds of courage usually involve climbing shit.

That being said none if this is actually the "heroic" kind of courage like saving people from dying. Honestly I just don't surround myself with enough people facing near death to have such an opportunity.
The icon for diamond league is actually a sapphire.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 156
Vindicta 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10358
Artosis 573
Rain 173
Bale 14
League of Legends
Doublelift4346
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox780
Mew2King140
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor920
Other Games
summit1g8356
JimRising 723
shahzam589
Day[9].tv443
PiGStarcraft120
NeuroSwarm77
ArmadaUGS71
ViBE54
JuggernautJason40
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV215
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 33
• HerbMon 22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie772
• Scarra523
• Day9tv443
• Shiphtur193
Upcoming Events
OSC
21m
Stellar Fest
13h 21m
OSC
22h 21m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 10h
Online Event
1d 11h
FEL
1d 16h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.