• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:33
CEST 16:33
KST 23:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9013 users

What's Wrong with Multiculturalism?

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 19 20 21 Next All
jodogohoo
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada2533 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-12 17:13:22
August 11 2012 04:08 GMT
#1
Listen to the recording or read the transcript before posting D:<


http://www.cbc.ca/ideas/popupaudio.html?clipIds=2249132128

Here is a Lecture by Kenan Malik on the topic of Multiculturalism. He talks about the history of multiculturalism in Europe and dispels some myths regarding multiculturalism and immigration that we hold today.


Here is an intro by the dude himself and a transcript in case you would rather read or would like to read with the recording.

"Entitled ‘What is Wrong with Multiculturalism? A European Perspective’, the lecture pulled together many of the themes about immigration, identity, diversity and multiculturalism of which I have been talking and writing recently."

http://kenanmalik.wordpress.com/2012/06/04/what-is-wrong-with-multiculturalism-part-1/


So yeah, I guess the purpose of this thread is public awareness of this information on the topic of multiculturalism as well as to debate and discuss his thoughts and ideas.

Quotes from the talk:
His conclusion:

Multiculturalism, on the other hand, by reposing political problems in terms of culture or faith, transforms political conflicts into a form that makes them neither useful nor resolvable. Multicultural policies both constrain the kinds of clashes of opinion that could prove politically fruitful, and unleash the kinds of conflicts that are socially damaging. They transform political debates into cultural collisions and, by imprisoning individuals within their cultures and identities, make such collisions both inevitable and insoluble.

The lesson of Europe, it seems to me, is that if we want to preserve diversity as lived experience, we need also to challenge multiculturalism as a political process.


He supports it by disproving myths:

The first is the idea that European nations used to be homogenous but have become plural in a historically unique fashion.

The second claim is that contemporary immigration is different to previous waves, so much so that social structures need fundamental reorganization to accommodate it.

And third is the belief that European nations have adopted multicultural policies because minorities demanded it.

Both sides in the multiculturalism debate accept these claims. Where they differ is in whether they view immigration, and the social changes it has brought about, as a good or as an ill. Both sides, I want to suggest, are wrong, because these three premises upon which they base their arguments are flawed.

thanks JieXian lol
zbedlam
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia549 Posts
August 11 2012 04:16 GMT
#2
Nothing wrong with multiculturalism as a concept.

From what I have seen here though, instead of a collaborative understanding culture where people share all the perks of their heritage you end up with a cesspool of different isolated cultures that don't get along very well.

I think it's just the implementation here though where people are encouraged to form their own isolated cultures.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
August 11 2012 04:39 GMT
#3
Multiculturalism is suppose to promote leniency and acceptance, but instead creates a lot of ethnocentrism as well as difficulty in ethnic and culture identity amongst youths.

I think a book by David Mathews potrays his difficulty with both identification of blacks and whites.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Millitron
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States2611 Posts
August 11 2012 05:14 GMT
#4
I live in NY, about 20-30 minutes from a Native American reservation. From what I've seen, all multiculturalism does is make people stubborn. If you're part of a minor ethnic group, like the people in that reservation, you're raised to be damn proud of your heritage. The problems with that, are that you never really fit in in the wider world, and that you don't just keep the positive aspects of your culture, you keep the negative ones too because of some twisted version of multiculturalism; "I shouldn't have to change at all, everyone else should have to deal with the way I am, regardless of how terrible I am."

I'm not 100% sure it's all multiculturalism's fault, as the reservation is also pretty destitute, so the problems might be based more in economics; but I can't believe that's the entire problem.
Who called in the fleet?
WolfintheSheep
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada14127 Posts
August 11 2012 05:16 GMT
#5
On August 11 2012 14:14 Millitron wrote:
I live in NY, about 20-30 minutes from a Native American reservation. From what I've seen, all multiculturalism does is make people stubborn. If you're part of a minor ethnic group, like the people in that reservation, you're raised to be damn proud of your heritage. The problems with that, are that you never really fit in in the wider world, and that you don't just keep the positive aspects of your culture, you keep the negative ones too because of some twisted version of multiculturalism; "I shouldn't have to change at all, everyone else should have to deal with the way I am, regardless of how terrible I am."

I'm not 100% sure it's all multiculturalism's fault, as the reservation is also pretty destitute, so the problems might be based more in economics; but I can't believe that's the entire problem.

That's not multiculturalism. That cultural segregation.

If it was multicultural, there wouldn't be an area that Native Americans designated as their own.
Average means I'm better than half of you.
Zahir
Profile Joined March 2012
United States947 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-11 05:24:38
August 11 2012 05:24 GMT
#6
On August 11 2012 14:16 WolfintheSheep wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2012 14:14 Millitron wrote:
I live in NY, about 20-30 minutes from a Native American reservation. From what I've seen, all multiculturalism does is make people stubborn. If you're part of a minor ethnic group, like the people in that reservation, you're raised to be damn proud of your heritage. The problems with that, are that you never really fit in in the wider world, and that you don't just keep the positive aspects of your culture, you keep the negative ones too because of some twisted version of multiculturalism; "I shouldn't have to change at all, everyone else should have to deal with the way I am, regardless of how terrible I am."

I'm not 100% sure it's all multiculturalism's fault, as the reservation is also pretty destitute, so the problems might be based more in economics; but I can't believe that's the entire problem.

That's not multiculturalism. That cultural segregation.

If it was multicultural, there wouldn't be an area that Native Americans designated as their own.


Using that definition of multicultural (everyone willingly integrates) ... Would anyone really be against multiculturalism?
I don't see how it's possible to have an argument in this thread. The title represents a flawed premise. No one is attacking multiculturalism.
What is best? To crush the Zerg, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of the Protoss.
Millitron
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States2611 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-11 05:26:14
August 11 2012 05:24 GMT
#7
On August 11 2012 14:16 WolfintheSheep wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2012 14:14 Millitron wrote:
I live in NY, about 20-30 minutes from a Native American reservation. From what I've seen, all multiculturalism does is make people stubborn. If you're part of a minor ethnic group, like the people in that reservation, you're raised to be damn proud of your heritage. The problems with that, are that you never really fit in in the wider world, and that you don't just keep the positive aspects of your culture, you keep the negative ones too because of some twisted version of multiculturalism; "I shouldn't have to change at all, everyone else should have to deal with the way I am, regardless of how terrible I am."

I'm not 100% sure it's all multiculturalism's fault, as the reservation is also pretty destitute, so the problems might be based more in economics; but I can't believe that's the entire problem.

That's not multiculturalism. That cultural segregation.

If it was multicultural, there wouldn't be an area that Native Americans designated as their own.

It's not really segregation as they're free to come and go as they please. Many of them stay because the reservation acts as a kind of community outreach program, and people of Native American heritage get a payment yearly from the res.

It also negotiates with NYS almost as a sovereign nation. I'm not sure on the whole story, but there's some issue where the reservation government is actually preventing NYS road crews from fixing up a stretch of highway that runs through there. If they have that much power, they aren't just a means of segregation.

That road SUCKS btw

Found it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cattaraugus_Reservation

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_reservation
Who called in the fleet?
forgottendreams
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1771 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-11 05:32:51
August 11 2012 05:30 GMT
#8
On August 11 2012 14:14 Millitron wrote:
I live in NY, about 20-30 minutes from a Native American reservation. From what I've seen, all multiculturalism does is make people stubborn. If you're part of a minor ethnic group, like the people in that reservation, you're raised to be damn proud of your heritage. The problems with that, are that you never really fit in in the wider world, and that you don't just keep the positive aspects of your culture, you keep the negative ones too because of some twisted version of multiculturalism; "I shouldn't have to change at all, everyone else should have to deal with the way I am, regardless of how terrible I am."

I'm not 100% sure it's all multiculturalism's fault, as the reservation is also pretty destitute, so the problems might be based more in economics; but I can't believe that's the entire problem.


Multiculturalism (or lack of) can't be blanketly applied to all Indian through one tribe... it differs from tribe to tribe but impoverishment runs pretty common throughout most.

My tribe the Oneida Nation of Wisconsin is vastly different and has been a willing partner for the most part with the state, fed and integration (the majority live off reservation and have high education rates...)
Millitron
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States2611 Posts
August 11 2012 05:36 GMT
#9
On August 11 2012 14:30 forgottendreams wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2012 14:14 Millitron wrote:
I live in NY, about 20-30 minutes from a Native American reservation. From what I've seen, all multiculturalism does is make people stubborn. If you're part of a minor ethnic group, like the people in that reservation, you're raised to be damn proud of your heritage. The problems with that, are that you never really fit in in the wider world, and that you don't just keep the positive aspects of your culture, you keep the negative ones too because of some twisted version of multiculturalism; "I shouldn't have to change at all, everyone else should have to deal with the way I am, regardless of how terrible I am."

I'm not 100% sure it's all multiculturalism's fault, as the reservation is also pretty destitute, so the problems might be based more in economics; but I can't believe that's the entire problem.


Multiculturalism can't be blanketly applied to all Indian resser's through one tribe... it differs from tribe to tribe but impoverishment runs pretty common throughout most.

My tribe the Oneida Nation of Wisconsin is vastly different and has been a willing partner for the most part with the state, fed and integration (the majority live off reservation and have high education rates...)

I figured as much, it's just my experience with it, and my explanation for the problems they have.

Your tribe seems to have taken the high-road, keeping as much of your culture as you can, but being reasonable about it. The Seneca's though, haven't been as cooperative. They're constantly threatening tire fires, and on rare occasions, a native will literally get away with murder, because it happened on their land and their courts have jurisdiction.
Who called in the fleet?
forgottendreams
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1771 Posts
August 11 2012 05:41 GMT
#10
On August 11 2012 14:36 Millitron wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2012 14:30 forgottendreams wrote:
On August 11 2012 14:14 Millitron wrote:
I live in NY, about 20-30 minutes from a Native American reservation. From what I've seen, all multiculturalism does is make people stubborn. If you're part of a minor ethnic group, like the people in that reservation, you're raised to be damn proud of your heritage. The problems with that, are that you never really fit in in the wider world, and that you don't just keep the positive aspects of your culture, you keep the negative ones too because of some twisted version of multiculturalism; "I shouldn't have to change at all, everyone else should have to deal with the way I am, regardless of how terrible I am."

I'm not 100% sure it's all multiculturalism's fault, as the reservation is also pretty destitute, so the problems might be based more in economics; but I can't believe that's the entire problem.


Multiculturalism can't be blanketly applied to all Indian resser's through one tribe... it differs from tribe to tribe but impoverishment runs pretty common throughout most.

My tribe the Oneida Nation of Wisconsin is vastly different and has been a willing partner for the most part with the state, fed and integration (the majority live off reservation and have high education rates...)

I figured as much, it's just my experience with it, and my explanation for the problems they have.

Your tribe seems to have taken the high-road, keeping as much of your culture as you can, but being reasonable about it. The Seneca's though, haven't been as cooperative. They're constantly threatening tire fires, and on rare occasions, a native will literally get away with murder, because it happened on their land and their courts have jurisdiction.


Depends on the tribe man... alot of other tribal peoples (like our own COUGH) hate especially activist tribes like the Navajo's, Oneida Nation of New York or the Oglala's (although I guess they have a good reason to still be pissed...).

Although this thread was aimed at European mutliculturalism, it would be a tough case to say its failed here, and although using Indian tribes would be an especially strong point, hereto it can faulter in that the United States has treated many tribes truly as a sovereign entity and were never meant for full integration.
DannyJ
Profile Joined March 2010
United States5110 Posts
August 11 2012 05:43 GMT
#11
I really don't think talking about native American indian tribes really relates well to the issues in Europe.
forgottendreams
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1771 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-11 05:49:35
August 11 2012 05:48 GMT
#12
On August 11 2012 14:43 DannyJ wrote:
I really don't think talking about native American indian tribes really relates well to the issues in Europe.


I agree... further discussion about Native tribes should be quashed lol...

P.S. Native Americans cannot get away with murder or other serious crimes under the General Crimes Act or the MJA which subjects them to Federal prosecution concurrently with tribal prosecution (exception only under rare circumstances like a treaty or Congressional delegation)
Millitron
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States2611 Posts
August 11 2012 05:49 GMT
#13
On August 11 2012 14:41 forgottendreams wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2012 14:36 Millitron wrote:
On August 11 2012 14:30 forgottendreams wrote:
On August 11 2012 14:14 Millitron wrote:
I live in NY, about 20-30 minutes from a Native American reservation. From what I've seen, all multiculturalism does is make people stubborn. If you're part of a minor ethnic group, like the people in that reservation, you're raised to be damn proud of your heritage. The problems with that, are that you never really fit in in the wider world, and that you don't just keep the positive aspects of your culture, you keep the negative ones too because of some twisted version of multiculturalism; "I shouldn't have to change at all, everyone else should have to deal with the way I am, regardless of how terrible I am."

I'm not 100% sure it's all multiculturalism's fault, as the reservation is also pretty destitute, so the problems might be based more in economics; but I can't believe that's the entire problem.


Multiculturalism can't be blanketly applied to all Indian resser's through one tribe... it differs from tribe to tribe but impoverishment runs pretty common throughout most.

My tribe the Oneida Nation of Wisconsin is vastly different and has been a willing partner for the most part with the state, fed and integration (the majority live off reservation and have high education rates...)

I figured as much, it's just my experience with it, and my explanation for the problems they have.

Your tribe seems to have taken the high-road, keeping as much of your culture as you can, but being reasonable about it. The Seneca's though, haven't been as cooperative. They're constantly threatening tire fires, and on rare occasions, a native will literally get away with murder, because it happened on their land and their courts have jurisdiction.


Depends on the tribe man... alot of other tribal peoples (like our own COUGH) hate especially activist tribes like the Navajo's, Oneida Nation of New York or the Oglala's (although I guess they have a good reason to still be pissed...).

Although this thread was aimed at European mutliculturalism, it would be a tough case to say its failed here, and although using Indian tribes would be an especially strong point, hereto it can faulter in that the United States has treated many tribes truly as a sovereign entity and were never meant for full integration.

I think the way the natives are treated in Alaska should be the model. They don't have their own reservations, but still manage to keep the positives of their culture. Northwest Coast art is making a huge comeback, and is providing quite a boost to their economy; they sell totem poles for 1000$ per foot. But since they don't have their own little realm, they have to try to fit in with the rest of the world.

This might be getting off-topic, so if you want to continue you can PM me.
Who called in the fleet?
gorbonic
Profile Joined April 2010
United States73 Posts
August 11 2012 05:56 GMT
#14
Anyone willing to explain to an American what Malik means by a multicultural "political process," since he's so careful to distinguish that from "lived experience"?
jodogohoo
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada2533 Posts
August 11 2012 06:00 GMT
#15
On August 11 2012 14:56 gorbonic wrote:
Anyone willing to explain to an American what Malik means by a multicultural "political process," since he's so careful to distinguish that from "lived experience"?

oh, he just means that "multiculturalism" was used by the state for it's own means, rather than immigrants "fighting" for multiculturalism. the example of germany was that immigrants were "guest workers" and denied citizenship. etc..

i may be wrong... but yeah, he explains it way better ofc, so yeah ^__^;;
Oaky
Profile Joined August 2012
United States95 Posts
August 11 2012 06:05 GMT
#16
Heres something to think about, we all evolved from the same species, we are all the same species. The differences in how we look, or in out culture is developed by aspects of our lives that are 100% not in our control.

And yet people judge others for it.

Pretty fucked up right.
SOOOOOOO MANY BANELINGS!
jdseemoreglass
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States3773 Posts
August 11 2012 06:11 GMT
#17
There is nothing wrong with multiculturalism assuming you desire to deny that some cultures can foster behavior which has a negative effect on society, such as an inclination towards violence. The truth is that not all cultures are equal, some are better or worse than others.
"If you want this forum to be full of half-baked philosophy discussions between pompous faggots like yourself forever, stay the course captain vanilla" - FakeSteve[TPR], 2006
Plague1503
Profile Joined October 2010
Croatia466 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-11 06:28:19
August 11 2012 06:26 GMT
#18
On August 11 2012 14:30 forgottendreams wrote:
My tribe the Oneida Nation of Wisconsin is vastly different and has been a willing partner for the most part with the state, fed and integration (the majority live off reservation and have high education rates...)

This. Problems arise when 1) the majority are racist assholes (happens more often than we would like to admit) and/or 2) minority groups willingly segregate themselves even further and actively oppose ANY attempt at assimilation, especially when they demand special rights which are mostly based on their religion (So you wanna wear a niqab in a country where balaclavas and facewear are banned in public? Or circumcise your children in countries where it's illegal? Too bad, assimilate or move somewhere where it's tolerated. I even remember a case in Germany a few years back where a man claimed in court that he had the right to beat his wife under Sharia Law. Yeah bitch, too bad you're in GERMANY under THEIR LAW.)

The other problem is that 1 leads to 2 and vice-versa, so you have a vicious circle.
"Good luck." "I don't need luck. I have ammo."
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-11 06:40:55
August 11 2012 06:39 GMT
#19
On August 11 2012 14:24 Zahir wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2012 14:16 WolfintheSheep wrote:
On August 11 2012 14:14 Millitron wrote:
I live in NY, about 20-30 minutes from a Native American reservation. From what I've seen, all multiculturalism does is make people stubborn. If you're part of a minor ethnic group, like the people in that reservation, you're raised to be damn proud of your heritage. The problems with that, are that you never really fit in in the wider world, and that you don't just keep the positive aspects of your culture, you keep the negative ones too because of some twisted version of multiculturalism; "I shouldn't have to change at all, everyone else should have to deal with the way I am, regardless of how terrible I am."

I'm not 100% sure it's all multiculturalism's fault, as the reservation is also pretty destitute, so the problems might be based more in economics; but I can't believe that's the entire problem.

That's not multiculturalism. That cultural segregation.

If it was multicultural, there wouldn't be an area that Native Americans designated as their own.


Using that definition of multicultural (everyone willingly integrates) ... Would anyone really be against multiculturalism?


Yes. You're correct that most individuals won't openly express that they're against it but the cultural units themselves will be against it. The first goal of any type of organisation (whether it's an ant- or beehive, a corporation, a state, religion or a culture) is self-preservation. If another entity threatens that organisation it will be fought.

That's also the reason why some legislations that were intended to be pro-multiculture (think of a random person stepping into a conflict between two random organisations) like forced migrations, quotas, integration projects in school tend to fuel anti-multiculturalist points of view without originally intending to do so.

The solution? Stop trying to work on integrating everyone into the same puddle of mud by telling people they're all the same. No one wants to hear or live that. Start telling people that others are different and it's okay that others are different. Everything has strengths and weaknesses.
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
zalz
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Netherlands3704 Posts
August 11 2012 06:42 GMT
#20
Multiculturalism doesn't work. You need some form of cohession, some larger culture that everyone somehow feels a part of.

If not that, it is simply cultural segregation, something which is already a fact in many places in Europe.


Not all cultures are equal.
1 2 3 4 5 19 20 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 42
CosmosSc2 35
trigger 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 53380
Shuttle 8901
FanTaSy 1819
BeSt 632
Horang2 486
Soma 143
Sexy 140
Last 114
Mind 101
Zeus 87
[ Show more ]
Pusan 82
ggaemo 78
hero 63
Hyun 60
Aegong 50
Killer 48
Bale 27
ToSsGirL 26
PianO 23
NaDa 17
Rock 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Sacsri 9
Larva 1
Dota 2
Gorgc4395
qojqva2248
Dendi1439
420jenkins522
Fuzer 9
Counter-Strike
fl0m3135
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor916
Liquid`Hasu727
Other Games
B2W.Neo860
Beastyqt710
Mlord455
byalli393
Livibee215
Hui .193
ArmadaUGS139
KnowMe93
QueenE66
Mew2King63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick738
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream62
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 38
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 562
League of Legends
• Nemesis3587
Other Games
• WagamamaTV185
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
27m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 27m
Replay Cast
8h 27m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 27m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
20h 27m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 20h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.