• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:23
CEST 02:23
KST 09:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8850 users

Republican nominations - Page 423

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 421 422 423 424 425 575 Next
Yongwang
Profile Joined January 2012
United States196 Posts
February 11 2012 06:11 GMT
#8441
On February 11 2012 12:35 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 08:48 Njbrownie wrote:
Idk why noone has the slightest interest in any republican candidate that isn't one of the "big frontrunners" that everyone constantly has something bad to say about each and every one when you can change the result of an election by simply voting for somone else... it's insane how many people dodge that idea.

For those thinking Ron Paul is the greatest thing since sliced bread, your wrong. His stand on foriegn policy is outright dangerous. I will be voting for Santorum and proudly so. He will work for the people the most. Hell the man went door to door in a pick-up truck trying to get votes in iowa's caucus. Although I don't see eye to eye with him on his views of the gay community; I do like his commitment to the people of this great nation. He upholds the values that I see fit for a presidential figure and I believe he's very capable of productivity in the white house. He's already successfully gone up against big business interests as a senator. He'll get my vote.

For those who may want more information about him here's a link to his accomplishments / credentials
http://www.ricksantorum.com/why-rick


Lol...Santorum is a joke, not only with his policy on gay rights, but also of abortion and many other hypocritical stances. (i.e tort reform)

Yeah he is really a joke, not only his policy on gays and abortion though. He has state that he opposes the right to privacy and here are his views on libertarianism:
Yours is the most pathetic of all the lifeforms I've crushed.
nebffa
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Australia776 Posts
February 11 2012 06:41 GMT
#8442
On February 11 2012 08:48 Njbrownie wrote:
Idk why noone has the slightest interest in any republican candidate that isn't one of the "big frontrunners" that everyone constantly has something bad to say about each and every one when you can change the result of an election by simply voting for somone else... it's insane how many people dodge that idea.

For those thinking Ron Paul is the greatest thing since sliced bread, your wrong. His stand on foriegn policy is outright dangerous. I will be voting for Santorum and proudly so. He will work for the people the most. Hell the man went door to door in a pick-up truck trying to get votes in iowa's caucus. Although I don't see eye to eye with him on his views of the gay community; I do like his commitment to the people of this great nation. He upholds the values that I see fit for a presidential figure and I believe he's very capable of productivity in the white house. He's already successfully gone up against big business interests as a senator. He'll get my vote.

For those who may want more information about him here's a link to his accomplishments / credentials
http://www.ricksantorum.com/why-rick


Two posts and speaking praises of Santorum already, hmm..... why do I get the sense this guy does know much about Starcraft...
Azuzu
Profile Joined August 2010
United States340 Posts
February 11 2012 06:49 GMT
#8443
On February 11 2012 15:41 nebffa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 08:48 Njbrownie wrote:
Idk why noone has the slightest interest in any republican candidate that isn't one of the "big frontrunners" that everyone constantly has something bad to say about each and every one when you can change the result of an election by simply voting for somone else... it's insane how many people dodge that idea.

For those thinking Ron Paul is the greatest thing since sliced bread, your wrong. His stand on foriegn policy is outright dangerous. I will be voting for Santorum and proudly so. He will work for the people the most. Hell the man went door to door in a pick-up truck trying to get votes in iowa's caucus. Although I don't see eye to eye with him on his views of the gay community; I do like his commitment to the people of this great nation. He upholds the values that I see fit for a presidential figure and I believe he's very capable of productivity in the white house. He's already successfully gone up against big business interests as a senator. He'll get my vote.

For those who may want more information about him here's a link to his accomplishments / credentials
http://www.ricksantorum.com/why-rick


Two posts and speaking praises of Santorum already, hmm..... why do I get the sense this guy does know much about Starcraft...


What's really interesting is when you google for for "republican nominations", this thread is on the first page.
synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
February 11 2012 06:55 GMT
#8444
On February 11 2012 15:49 Azuzu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 15:41 nebffa wrote:
On February 11 2012 08:48 Njbrownie wrote:
Idk why noone has the slightest interest in any republican candidate that isn't one of the "big frontrunners" that everyone constantly has something bad to say about each and every one when you can change the result of an election by simply voting for somone else... it's insane how many people dodge that idea.

For those thinking Ron Paul is the greatest thing since sliced bread, your wrong. His stand on foriegn policy is outright dangerous. I will be voting for Santorum and proudly so. He will work for the people the most. Hell the man went door to door in a pick-up truck trying to get votes in iowa's caucus. Although I don't see eye to eye with him on his views of the gay community; I do like his commitment to the people of this great nation. He upholds the values that I see fit for a presidential figure and I believe he's very capable of productivity in the white house. He's already successfully gone up against big business interests as a senator. He'll get my vote.

For those who may want more information about him here's a link to his accomplishments / credentials
http://www.ricksantorum.com/why-rick


Two posts and speaking praises of Santorum already, hmm..... why do I get the sense this guy does know much about Starcraft...


What's really interesting is when you google for for "republican nominations", this thread is on the first page.

That's because google knows you've been to this thread a lot
:)
Azuzu
Profile Joined August 2010
United States340 Posts
February 11 2012 06:55 GMT
#8445
Yea that could be it too!
Njbrownie
Profile Joined February 2012
United States13 Posts
February 11 2012 07:09 GMT
#8446
On February 11 2012 15:41 nebffa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 08:48 Njbrownie wrote:
Idk why noone has the slightest interest in any republican candidate that isn't one of the "big frontrunners" that everyone constantly has something bad to say about each and every one when you can change the result of an election by simply voting for somone else... it's insane how many people dodge that idea.

For those thinking Ron Paul is the greatest thing since sliced bread, your wrong. His stand on foriegn policy is outright dangerous. I will be voting for Santorum and proudly so. He will work for the people the most. Hell the man went door to door in a pick-up truck trying to get votes in iowa's caucus. Although I don't see eye to eye with him on his views of the gay community; I do like his commitment to the people of this great nation. He upholds the values that I see fit for a presidential figure and I believe he's very capable of productivity in the white house. He's already successfully gone up against big business interests as a senator. He'll get my vote.

For those who may want more information about him here's a link to his accomplishments / credentials
http://www.ricksantorum.com/why-rick


Two posts and speaking praises of Santorum already, hmm..... why do I get the sense this guy does know much about Starcraft...


I have no idea how my posts have anything to do with what I just said or what I know about Starcraft.

If you must know I created my profile today. Not because I never play SC or because I never watch streams. Truthfully I never cared about posting all that much but, I just felt like posting a bit today.

<Gogo HUK!>
Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot.
Focuspants
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada780 Posts
February 11 2012 07:22 GMT
#8447
On February 11 2012 16:09 Njbrownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 15:41 nebffa wrote:
On February 11 2012 08:48 Njbrownie wrote:
Idk why noone has the slightest interest in any republican candidate that isn't one of the "big frontrunners" that everyone constantly has something bad to say about each and every one when you can change the result of an election by simply voting for somone else... it's insane how many people dodge that idea.

For those thinking Ron Paul is the greatest thing since sliced bread, your wrong. His stand on foriegn policy is outright dangerous. I will be voting for Santorum and proudly so. He will work for the people the most. Hell the man went door to door in a pick-up truck trying to get votes in iowa's caucus. Although I don't see eye to eye with him on his views of the gay community; I do like his commitment to the people of this great nation. He upholds the values that I see fit for a presidential figure and I believe he's very capable of productivity in the white house. He's already successfully gone up against big business interests as a senator. He'll get my vote.

For those who may want more information about him here's a link to his accomplishments / credentials
http://www.ricksantorum.com/why-rick


Two posts and speaking praises of Santorum already, hmm..... why do I get the sense this guy does know much about Starcraft...


I have no idea how my posts have anything to do with what I just said or what I know about Starcraft.

If you must know I created my profile today. Not because I never play SC or because I never watch streams. Truthfully I never cared about posting all that much but, I just felt like posting a bit today.

<Gogo HUK!>


Im sorry but Rick Santorum is batshit crazy. Almost every single one of his social policies is bad or wrong, his faith first campaign completely contradicts the concept of a seperation between church and state, he doesnt believe in personal privacy, he thinks legalizing gay marriage will lead to people marrying barn animals, etc... Hes just a nutjob that should have no business being put into a position where he could enact any sort of social policies. To be fair, most of the republican candidates fall into this boat. Huntsman, who was BY FAR the best and most reasonable candidate barely even got any attention, because apparently you need to be a psycho extremist to be considered as a "serious" conservative candidate.
Njbrownie
Profile Joined February 2012
United States13 Posts
February 11 2012 08:20 GMT
#8448
On February 11 2012 16:22 Focuspants wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 16:09 Njbrownie wrote:
On February 11 2012 15:41 nebffa wrote:
On February 11 2012 08:48 Njbrownie wrote:
Idk why noone has the slightest interest in any republican candidate that isn't one of the "big frontrunners" that everyone constantly has something bad to say about each and every one when you can change the result of an election by simply voting for somone else... it's insane how many people dodge that idea.

For those thinking Ron Paul is the greatest thing since sliced bread, your wrong. His stand on foriegn policy is outright dangerous. I will be voting for Santorum and proudly so. He will work for the people the most. Hell the man went door to door in a pick-up truck trying to get votes in iowa's caucus. Although I don't see eye to eye with him on his views of the gay community; I do like his commitment to the people of this great nation. He upholds the values that I see fit for a presidential figure and I believe he's very capable of productivity in the white house. He's already successfully gone up against big business interests as a senator. He'll get my vote.

For those who may want more information about him here's a link to his accomplishments / credentials
http://www.ricksantorum.com/why-rick


Two posts and speaking praises of Santorum already, hmm..... why do I get the sense this guy does know much about Starcraft...


I have no idea how my posts have anything to do with what I just said or what I know about Starcraft.

If you must know I created my profile today. Not because I never play SC or because I never watch streams. Truthfully I never cared about posting all that much but, I just felt like posting a bit today.

<Gogo HUK!>


Im sorry but Rick Santorum is batshit crazy. Almost every single one of his social policies is bad or wrong, his faith first campaign completely contradicts the concept of a seperation between church and state, he doesnt believe in personal privacy, he thinks legalizing gay marriage will lead to people marrying barn animals, etc... Hes just a nutjob that should have no business being put into a position where he could enact any sort of social policies. To be fair, most of the republican candidates fall into this boat. Huntsman, who was BY FAR the best and most reasonable candidate barely even got any attention, because apparently you need to be a psycho extremist to be considered as a "serious" conservative candidate.


You give no instances of his "bad or wrong policies" nor any citations to even give validity to anything your saying right now. His faith falls under the freedom of speech next off and seperation of church and state applies to state legislation not federal government... He believes in a reasonable amount of privacy and I already stated I disagree with his stance on gay marriage / the gay community. I agree he may not have been as "clean-cut" of a candidate for lack of a better word than Huntsman, but then again Huntsman didn't have any backing. Not to say, on the other hand, that Santorum did. He literally went door to door and held meetings in Iowa from city to city in order to sustain a very solid win in the caucus and beat Romney who had almost 8x the amount of campaign money invested in one state and still lost by a number of about 30 votes? Only after this display did he get enough campaign income to sustain his campaign into the other states. This speaks volumes as to how hard this guy will work for every American and it shows with three more wins since then.

Citation: http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/01/19/the-semantics-and-statistics-of-santorums-win-in-iowa/
(for the statistics on votes per $1,000 spent): http://www.weeklystandard.com/keyword/Iowa-caucus
Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot.
Focuspants
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada780 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-11 08:51:30
February 11 2012 08:51 GMT
#8449
On gays in military


On not having a right to privacy


His hilarious view on what colleges are


There are millions of other hilarious positions he holds. I dont care if he lops off his legs, and pushes his torso around door to door on a skateboard to get votes. The guy is ridiculous. His entire social policy is archaic, and has no place in the modern world. The guy is a straight up fundamentalist nutjob.

Greater Spire
Profile Joined February 2012
Taiwan50 Posts
February 11 2012 08:58 GMT
#8450
On February 11 2012 17:51 Focuspants wrote:
His hilarious view on what colleges are
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIh1F-V6eXM


As retarded as his Christian views are... It's interesting that many of the successful business people in the world didn't attend college. Many university graduates just do the usual corporate ladder cock-suck but are not entrepreneurs.
http://www.mapsofwar.com/ind/history-of-religion.html
icemanzdoinwork
Profile Joined August 2010
447 Posts
February 11 2012 09:13 GMT
#8451
I stop reading/watching about the race for just a few days too celebrate my birthday and it's Ricky's turn as the front runner. Oh well, 4 more years I guess. Talk about someone having no chance at winning a general election.

http://www.citizensforethics.org/index.php/press/entry/crew-releases-second-annual-most-corrupt-members-of-congress-report/
Talin
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Montenegro10532 Posts
February 11 2012 09:34 GMT
#8452
On February 11 2012 17:58 Greater Spire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 17:51 Focuspants wrote:
His hilarious view on what colleges are
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIh1F-V6eXM


As retarded as his Christian views are... It's interesting that many of the successful business people in the world didn't attend college. Many university graduates just do the usual corporate ladder cock-suck but are not entrepreneurs.


That only goes to say what sort of people are on the top of the corporate ladder and what sort of people are allowed to make decisions and basically run society.
Njbrownie
Profile Joined February 2012
United States13 Posts
February 11 2012 09:54 GMT
#8453
On February 11 2012 17:51 Focuspants wrote:

On not having a right to privacy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFEt-a4tihw

His hilarious view on what colleges are
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIh1F-V6eXM

There are millions of other hilarious positions he holds. I dont care if he lops off his legs, and pushes his torso around door to door on a skateboard to get votes. The guy is ridiculous. His entire social policy is archaic, and has no place in the modern world. The guy is a straight up fundamentalist nutjob.



Who couldn't post 3 slanderous VOD's about any other candidate in this race? Seriously? You mean to tell me since you can throw a few negatives at the feet of the bigger picture that it may change the fact he would still be the least corrupt, politically sound, and most reliable candidate for the job? His accomplishments far outweigh his failures no matter what way you look at it. And to tell you the truth I would rather have him as my president than Barakk Obumer, Newt who's literally a crook, Romney who couldn't pinpoint iraq given a globe, and Ron who is the real nutjob you are refering to.

B.T.W. - The college video is so funny because the hosts of the show are so arrogant that they didn't even address what his speech revolved around. He talks about how colleges have no choice if they teach evolutionist theory or not if they wish to get government financial aid yearly. And since every teacher has to force the students to learn this beyond their will or said student gets a negative grade reflected upon them they feel as if they have no right to a religion having left college. The science FACT part is funny because science can only explain so much until there is the inevitable answer of "uh... I don't know." and THAT leaves room for religion. Now don't go walking away all butt hurt, it's okay.
Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot.
Talin
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Montenegro10532 Posts
February 11 2012 10:00 GMT
#8454
On February 11 2012 18:54 Njbrownie wrote:
The science FACT part is funny because science can only explain so much until there is the inevitable answer of "uh... I don't know." and THAT leaves room for religion.


Actually, THAT leaves room for making up stories, whatever those stories may be. Last time I checked, saying "I don't know" is still a lot more objective and reliable than making stuff up and selling it as facts.
Thorakh
Profile Joined April 2011
Netherlands1788 Posts
February 11 2012 10:01 GMT
#8455
On February 11 2012 19:00 Talin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 18:54 Njbrownie wrote:
The science FACT part is funny because science can only explain so much until there is the inevitable answer of "uh... I don't know." and THAT leaves room for religion.


Actually, THAT leaves room for making up stories, whatever those stories may be. Last time I checked, saying "I don't know" is still a lot more objective and reliable than making stuff up and selling it as facts.
"We don't know... therefore it must be religion/aliens/ghosts/*insert made up story here*!". Talk about contradictions...
Njbrownie
Profile Joined February 2012
United States13 Posts
February 11 2012 10:13 GMT
#8456
On February 11 2012 19:00 Talin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 18:54 Njbrownie wrote:
The science FACT part is funny because science can only explain so much until there is the inevitable answer of "uh... I don't know." and THAT leaves room for religion.


Actually, THAT leaves room for making up stories, whatever those stories may be. Last time I checked, saying "I don't know" is still a lot more objective and reliable than making stuff up and selling it as facts.


I said that leaves room for religion I never said anyone had to believe it. And you were the one that implied that my comment on religion was said as if it were fact. I am NOT EVEN RELIGIOUS... but, I hate people who talk down on religion and those who are religious. Who are you to tell people what they can and cannot believe. It's unfair to them and yourself to be honest.
Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot.
Njbrownie
Profile Joined February 2012
United States13 Posts
February 11 2012 10:18 GMT
#8457
On February 11 2012 19:01 Thorakh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 19:00 Talin wrote:
On February 11 2012 18:54 Njbrownie wrote:
The science FACT part is funny because science can only explain so much until there is the inevitable answer of "uh... I don't know." and THAT leaves room for religion.


Actually, THAT leaves room for making up stories, whatever those stories may be. Last time I checked, saying "I don't know" is still a lot more objective and reliable than making stuff up and selling it as facts.
"We don't know... therefore it must be religion/aliens/ghosts/*insert made up story here*!". Talk about contradictions...


I laughed pretty hard at this comment. I only said that you cannot disprove any religion. It's impossible. Those who try are pathetic and feeble in character. If you get your rocks off by crushing somones hope in another life that is really sad. Before you comment on how I'm a religious looney your wrong I'm not religious in any way, but I hate how people "beat-up" on those who are.
Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot.
Talin
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Montenegro10532 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-11 10:35:14
February 11 2012 10:33 GMT
#8458
On February 11 2012 19:13 Njbrownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 19:00 Talin wrote:
On February 11 2012 18:54 Njbrownie wrote:
The science FACT part is funny because science can only explain so much until there is the inevitable answer of "uh... I don't know." and THAT leaves room for religion.


Actually, THAT leaves room for making up stories, whatever those stories may be. Last time I checked, saying "I don't know" is still a lot more objective and reliable than making stuff up and selling it as facts.


I said that leaves room for religion I never said anyone had to believe it. And you were the one that implied that my comment on religion was said as if it were fact. I am NOT EVEN RELIGIOUS... but, I hate people who talk down on religion and those who are religious. Who are you to tell people what they can and cannot believe. It's unfair to them and yourself to be honest.


Education is there for this very reason - to eliminate the need for believing and root out false beliefs, and to replace it with actual knowledge.

On February 11 2012 19:18 Njbrownie wrote:
I laughed pretty hard at this comment. I only said that you cannot disprove any religion. It's impossible.


Nobody ever needs to disprove anything that isn't proven in the first place. Trying to disprove something for which there is zero evidence is obviously a waste of time.
aebriol
Profile Joined April 2010
Norway2066 Posts
February 11 2012 10:45 GMT
#8459
On February 11 2012 18:54 Njbrownie wrote:
He talks about how colleges have no choice if they teach evolutionist theory or not if they wish to get government financial aid yearly. And since every teacher has to force the students to learn this beyond their will or said student gets a negative grade reflected upon them they feel as if they have no right to a religion having left college. The science FACT part is funny because science can only explain so much until there is the inevitable answer of "uh... I don't know." and THAT leaves room for religion. Now don't go walking away all butt hurt, it's okay.

It's not strange that colleges that are finances by the government has to teach fact.

It is after all supposed to educate people.

If people in college feel they have a 'choice' in whether or not they believe facts ... yeah, they should get poor grades.

... now ... 'butt hurt' ? Did you think that you owned someone with that post? I assure you, you convinced and 'owned' absolutely no one - you just preached what you believe.
aebriol
Profile Joined April 2010
Norway2066 Posts
February 11 2012 10:47 GMT
#8460
On February 11 2012 19:18 Njbrownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 19:01 Thorakh wrote:
On February 11 2012 19:00 Talin wrote:
On February 11 2012 18:54 Njbrownie wrote:
The science FACT part is funny because science can only explain so much until there is the inevitable answer of "uh... I don't know." and THAT leaves room for religion.


Actually, THAT leaves room for making up stories, whatever those stories may be. Last time I checked, saying "I don't know" is still a lot more objective and reliable than making stuff up and selling it as facts.
"We don't know... therefore it must be religion/aliens/ghosts/*insert made up story here*!". Talk about contradictions...


I laughed pretty hard at this comment. I only said that you cannot disprove any religion. It's impossible. Those who try are pathetic and feeble in character. If you get your rocks off by crushing somones hope in another life that is really sad. Before you comment on how I'm a religious looney your wrong I'm not religious in any way, but I hate how people "beat-up" on those who are.

I cannot disprove the existence of God, Vampires, Werewolves, Unicorns, Elves, Killer Clowns from Outer Space wanting to turn humans into meat for an intergalactic hamburger chain, or little small green men from Mars that are hiding out in your bathroom right now.

But I see no reason to believe in any of that either.
Prev 1 421 422 423 424 425 575 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 211
SpeCial 135
ViBE97
Nathanias 66
ProTech29
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12169
Rain 1521
GuemChi 976
Artosis 672
Bale 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever407
Counter-Strike
minikerr2
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox849
Mew2King98
Other Games
summit1g6480
shahzam714
WinterStarcraft480
JimRising 415
C9.Mang0323
Trikslyr52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick739
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• davetesta21
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur292
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 38m
INu's Battles
10h 38m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
12h 38m
OSC
21h 53m
Replay Cast
22h 38m
OSC
1d 22h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.