• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:39
CEST 15:39
KST 22:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8979 users

What do you work as, or aspire to do? - Page 15

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 28 Next All
Nereites
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada102 Posts
July 07 2011 01:02 GMT
#281
Any other geologists or geophysicists here at TL? (didnt read every single page in the thread)
I am geologist. Rocks are awesome.
Stop whining about imbalance. You're just bad (likely) at the game and I am probably worse. Just have some fun
bkrow
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia8532 Posts
July 07 2011 01:08 GMT
#282
In my third year of a combined Finance and Law degree; can't decide to go into finance or go into law to many decisions to be made
In The Rear With The Gear .. *giggle* /////////// cobra-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA!!!!
BrahCJ
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia659 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-07 01:28:16
July 07 2011 01:21 GMT
#283
Sales Representative, in the building industry. Driving around, selling/servicing building products from Cement, to doors, handles, locks, to sinks, basins, ovens, hotplates, and hot water units.

Plenty of Italians, so I drink plenty of Coffee, and talk plenty about footy. Job can be stressful, ie; reaching budgets etc. But the perks of company car/phone make the cost of living pretty easy to deal with, which leaves me with expendable cash that others my age may not have.

I find this as the reason I play so much SC2 though. Its good to forget about that customer whos product hasn't come from over east yet.

Edit: Then I go back through and read some of the other posts, and I seem like a dumbass... Part of me is skeptical... But then again, I suppose if you're flipping burgers, you're less likely to post here... Similar to the reasons why if you only ever watch inter-racial porn, you feel inadequate... Just me?... Ok... -_-
Play the games!
Slakter
Profile Joined January 2010
Sweden1947 Posts
July 07 2011 01:26 GMT
#284
I´m aiming at working in the movie industry, not in front of the camera. Preferably cameraman or director.

And I am studying for this at the moment.
Protoss, can't live with em', can't kill em'.
Dizmaul
Profile Joined March 2010
United States831 Posts
July 07 2011 01:28 GMT
#285
I run my own custom pipe factory started about 6 months ago. Also a musician but nothing serious just play a show or 2 a month.
It is what it is
bellhop
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States165 Posts
July 07 2011 01:36 GMT
#286
I want to write books of poetry while sitting in my underwear.
Ceci n'est pas une disloqueur.
sealpuncher
Profile Joined April 2011
United States130 Posts
July 07 2011 01:40 GMT
#287
I want to be a teacher but I also want to have a lot of money so I'll probably just go through with my computer engineering major and try to get a job at Google or Apple or something.
You shall not pass - Gandalf
chomsky
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada97 Posts
July 07 2011 01:42 GMT
#288
Starting at UWO in the fall for sociology, haven't picked my courses yet, but hopefully just a bunch of interesting things that will get me a good mark and be fun to take. Then I'm applying to law school or getting a post-grad degree in corporate communications.

Just wanted to reaffirm what half the people have been saying here, I feel like the one stupid guy in a sea of geniuses.
"Not to take this post too seriously, but..." -Chef
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
July 07 2011 01:43 GMT
#289
10 courses left in my network and telecom engineering diploma. I'm not really sure what I want to do exactly though, I just feel it's in that area. It also acts as one of the two entrance diplomas if I want to get my bachelors in computer science.
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
Alabasern
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4005 Posts
July 07 2011 01:46 GMT
#290
I work as a general laborer and I'm writing a story.
Support your esport!
YoungModerN
Profile Joined April 2009
Brazil389 Posts
July 07 2011 01:50 GMT
#291
im chemical engineer and i work with process optimization.
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42417 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-07 01:55:07
July 07 2011 01:52 GMT
#292
I have seriously no idea what i'm gonna be doing in the future. Atm i just finished school and waiting for my military service to start. Then either to work or back to school, and no, i have no idea what school i'd like to try to go to.

I'd like my future work/job to be something that isn't "8-16" work. Can't stand the horrible "work rat-race", especially if the work isn't something you don't enjoy that much.
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
MaxField
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2386 Posts
July 07 2011 01:52 GMT
#293
Radiologist or anesthesiologist. Aspire to be one.
"Zerg, so bad it loses to hydras" IdrA.
MechKing
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3004 Posts
July 07 2011 01:56 GMT
#294
Not sure yet, but hopefully something with computers
endy
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Switzerland8970 Posts
July 07 2011 01:58 GMT
#295
I'm a business performance management consultant. It's nice but sometimes you have moron customers but you can't tell them they're morons, so you have to bite the bullet
ॐ
TheGlassface
Profile Joined November 2010
United States612 Posts
July 07 2011 02:00 GMT
#296
On July 07 2011 10:02 K.Stoyles wrote:
Any other geologists or geophysicists here at TL? (didnt read every single page in the thread)
I am geologist. Rocks are awesome.


How about geology enthusiasts?
*E-Five*
The mystery of life is not a problem to solve, but a reality to experience. **Hang in there STX fans!! Kal Hwaiting!**
Zenaton
Profile Joined April 2011
United States16 Posts
July 07 2011 02:01 GMT
#297
Getting a biology bachelors and a computer science bachelors currently and am planning on going into medicine as a radiologist, anesthesiologist, or some kind of surgeon.
Stroggoz
Profile Joined March 2011
New Zealand79 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-07 02:06:07
July 07 2011 02:02 GMT
#298
i wanna be a dictator but i know that is incredibly unlikely to happen. so i play poker atm and plan on making a ton of money, then i want to strategise with that money to make more and more money. Then i wanna use that money to do something useful. Havn't figured out what yet tho.
Brett
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Australia3823 Posts
July 07 2011 02:32 GMT
#299
I'm a criminal lawyer. Was admitted to practice in 07 and having been at a private criminal law firm ever since. Planning to do the bar readers course next year and become a barrister!
CharlieBrownsc
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada598 Posts
July 07 2011 02:53 GMT
#300
On July 07 2011 07:19 Black Gun wrote:
grad student in statistics. dunno which field this is considered... statistics is a science that can be applied in almost all other fields of science or the business world..


I'm currently an undergrad in actuarial science, not sure if I'm going to do graduate school for statistics or actuarial science (pretty similar I know)

what made you choose statistics?
SC2 ID: CharlieBrown.318, #1 bitbybit.Prime fan
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 28 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs herOLIVE!
IntoTheiNu 1442
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 248
MaxPax 149
Rex 92
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 66520
Calm 3681
Shuttle 3037
Bisu 2044
FanTaSy 1568
EffOrt 447
Soma 333
Stork 318
Mini 309
Hyuk 270
[ Show more ]
firebathero 259
Rush 238
Light 236
ZerO 166
Snow 143
Last 139
Soulkey 137
Zeus 103
actioN 103
Barracks 102
Killer 74
hero 70
Dewaltoss 61
Sea.KH 59
Mong 54
Pusan 46
Hyun 44
sorry 43
Shinee 42
ToSsGirL 37
Bale 33
NotJumperer 32
Free 30
Shine 27
Yoon 26
PianO 22
Aegong 20
Sharp 19
yabsab 18
zelot 14
HiyA 12
Sacsri 10
Noble 6
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc6676
Dendi814
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1367
kRYSTAL_138
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko440
Other Games
gofns40394
singsing2135
B2W.Neo671
hiko384
crisheroes288
DeMusliM226
Livibee196
byalli195
Hui .157
Liquid`VortiX94
Mew2King88
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV216
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 37m
Replay Cast
9h 22m
OSC
1d 9h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 20h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.