• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:49
CEST 10:49
KST 17:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8327 users

Ask and answer stupid questions here! - Page 774

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 772 773 774 775 776 783 Next
Sbrubbles
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil5776 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-02-04 16:06:07
February 04 2021 16:05 GMT
#15461
On February 04 2021 07:48 Uldridge wrote:
What would happen if a country would tax based on a fundraising/crowdsourcing/voluntary basis, instead of an obligated, yearly taxation?


Then a lot of shit wouldn't get done because of the difficulty of getting the word out, a lot of shit would get unecessarily large budgets because they have mass appeal ("save the pandas"), and a lot of shit wouldn't get funded because people would prefer to freeride on those who are more personally motivated to pay.

Not to say these things don't happen with obligatory taxation to some degree, but the need for individual action would exacerbate this.
Bora Pain minha porra!
domane
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Canada1606 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-02-15 03:29:12
February 15 2021 03:26 GMT
#15462
The Witcher 3 is on sale at its historical lowest price on Steam.

Never played any of the games. I did watch and enjoy the Netflix series though. Still unsure after reading players' reviews say they wish they could experience it for the first time again.

Are there types of people for whom the game would not be fun?

Also, how good are the expansions?

('add to the lore and experience' -> 'it's incomplete without the expansions' -> 'better than the base game' level good)
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10006 Posts
February 15 2021 04:54 GMT
#15463
On February 15 2021 12:26 domane wrote:
The Witcher 3 is on sale at its historical lowest price on Steam.

Never played any of the games. I did watch and enjoy the Netflix series though. Still unsure after reading players' reviews say they wish they could experience it for the first time again.

Are there types of people for whom the game would not be fun?

Also, how good are the expansions?

('add to the lore and experience' -> 'it's incomplete without the expansions' -> 'better than the base game' level good)


TW3 is pretty much a great game. If you like heavily narrative driven single player open world games there aren't many better. The actual gameplay can get a bit stale so if you're a 'gameplay is everything' type of person then you might be disappointed. Its not terrible though, it just gets a bit wearing imo after a while. The story is incredible though. its really well written and you feel like you have a huge effect on the world.
The expansions are like old school expansions, they have hours of content and again its really well written. They definitely add to the experience, but the game is complete without them.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7421 Posts
February 15 2021 07:55 GMT
#15464
On February 15 2021 12:26 domane wrote:
The Witcher 3 is on sale at its historical lowest price on Steam.

Never played any of the games. I did watch and enjoy the Netflix series though. Still unsure after reading players' reviews say they wish they could experience it for the first time again.

Are there types of people for whom the game would not be fun?

Also, how good are the expansions?

('add to the lore and experience' -> 'it's incomplete without the expansions' -> 'better than the base game' level good)


One of the best games ever made for the cheapest possible price? That questions basically answers itself

Even if you are among the very few people that don't like it. Can't go really wrong here
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Yurie
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
12175 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-02-15 16:13:02
February 15 2021 16:11 GMT
#15465
W3 game is interesting when it comes to the expansions. The game world is more alive with Hearts of Stone in it since it takes place on the same map. Blood and Wine is its own fully new map with extra tiers of items and ways to power up, a true full expansion.

Both are fun expansions worth their money, personally I think they are better than the main game since they had learnt a lot when making them. They are not as locked into a main story line, allowing more freedom for storytelling.
Archeon
Profile Joined May 2011
3274 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-02-16 21:17:14
February 16 2021 19:15 GMT
#15466
@TW3: Worth noting that it is the type of "adult" where most people you meet at least early on are either asshats or extremely ungrateful.
At least in the first 14 hours, which was when I stopped. It felt like no matter my intentions most people I had to deal with were such amoral self-centered assholes that the endings of quests weren't really predictable or in my control in any way. There are a lot of people who are drawn to these worlds where everyone is extremely unlikable, but I like even my adult fantasy more if I don't constantly ask myself why the fuck I'm even trying to help people.

Like the way the first quests ended made me feel like an idiot over and over again. Next time I see a deserter shackled and left near a swamp as monster food I'll draw my blade and behead him, because that would have been the right solution in hindsight.
low gravity, yes-yes!
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12134 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-02-17 00:14:49
February 17 2021 00:09 GMT
#15467
On February 17 2021 04:15 Archeon wrote:
@TW3: Worth noting that it is the type of "adult" where most people you meet at least early on are either asshats or extremely ungrateful.
At least in the first 14 hours, which was when I stopped. It felt like no matter my intentions most people I had to deal with were such amoral self-centered assholes that the endings of quests weren't really predictable or in my control in any way. There are a lot of people who are drawn to these worlds where everyone is extremely unlikable, but I like even my adult fantasy more if I don't constantly ask myself why the fuck I'm even trying to help people.

Like the way the first quests ended made me feel like an idiot over and over again. Next time I see a deserter shackled and left near a swamp as monster food I'll draw my blade and behead him, because that would have been the right solution in hindsight.

Haven't played the game, but bookwise the witchers were tolerated. Which would be probably the most positive thing to say about them. They were demigods(kinda-ish), who stand the neutral ground and ordinary people didn't exactly like them. So, yeah, if you're a witcher then you won't be liked no matter how much good you will do. Generally speaking, there will be people who will respect you or even like you(and I'm not talking about Geralt's friends).

Edit> they are something like the old (medieval) executioners. People needed them, didn't like them. They had to live outside of the city, they had their own entrance(so they didn't use the one ordinary people or, good Lord, the nobles used), nobody wanted to have anything with them. They married either orphans or daughters of other executioners, because the family would renounce such woman and society would turn away from her as well(kids of executioners have this granted).
Just read notes of our most famous executioner and his son, so still vivid in my memory.

So don't expect people will like you. They don't.
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
Archeon
Profile Joined May 2011
3274 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-02-17 17:01:42
February 17 2021 16:57 GMT
#15468
On February 17 2021 09:09 deacon.frost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2021 04:15 Archeon wrote:
@TW3: Worth noting that it is the type of "adult" where most people you meet at least early on are either asshats or extremely ungrateful.
At least in the first 14 hours, which was when I stopped. It felt like no matter my intentions most people I had to deal with were such amoral self-centered assholes that the endings of quests weren't really predictable or in my control in any way. There are a lot of people who are drawn to these worlds where everyone is extremely unlikable, but I like even my adult fantasy more if I don't constantly ask myself why the fuck I'm even trying to help people.

Like the way the first quests ended made me feel like an idiot over and over again. Next time I see a deserter shackled and left near a swamp as monster food I'll draw my blade and behead him, because that would have been the right solution in hindsight.

Haven't played the game, but bookwise the witchers were tolerated. Which would be probably the most positive thing to say about them. They were demigods(kinda-ish), who stand the neutral ground and ordinary people didn't exactly like them. So, yeah, if you're a witcher then you won't be liked no matter how much good you will do. Generally speaking, there will be people who will respect you or even like you(and I'm not talking about Geralt's friends).

Edit> they are something like the old (medieval) executioners. People needed them, didn't like them. They had to live outside of the city, they had their own entrance(so they didn't use the one ordinary people or, good Lord, the nobles used), nobody wanted to have anything with them. They married either orphans or daughters of other executioners, because the family would renounce such woman and society would turn away from her as well(kids of executioners have this granted).
Just read notes of our most famous executioner and his son, so still vivid in my memory.

So don't expect people will like you. They don't.

Yeah that was part of it. I get that Witchers are outcasts, I didn't expect that amount of hostility from people I saved or did a huge favor to. I also don't remember it being that bad in the books, Geralt occasionally gets hostile reactions but also has a bunch of friends and people who at least treat him like a normal person. In the first 13 hours people tried to use me and there was basically no momerable non-Witcher that wasn't an asshole to me. Including Yennefer who in the books is blunt and impatient, yet still somewhat knows what's right and what isn't, but happens to treat you like a dumb dog in the game. Alright Yen, I'm sorry I was worried, won't happen again.

The other thing was that the game just tells you pretty early on that you'll often get the opposite result of what you wanted and there's no way to control or guess that, which f.e. a friend of mine really liked because it added a layer of unpredictability to the stories and I really hated because it made me really question why I'm doing anything in the first place. Like I don't mind a foreshadowed evil twist, or people with death flags dying, but if shit just explodes out of nowhere in your face it feels a lot like Star Wars 8' twist for twist's sake.
If the NPCs vary between disdainful/hostile and outright evil and the outcome of my deeds is random and completely outside of my control then for whom and why do anything in the first place?
low gravity, yes-yes!
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44361 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-02-17 17:16:14
February 17 2021 17:01 GMT
#15469
That sounds like exactly the frustration they were attempting to convey. “If helping people gets you nowhere then why even bother” is probably relatable for Witchers.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Archeon
Profile Joined May 2011
3274 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-02-17 17:20:27
February 17 2021 17:15 GMT
#15470
Fair I guess. That's not why I play games though, if I want to experience loneliness, helplessness, self-doubt and frustration I can do so easily in my RL.

If it's not fun to be the person I play, the people I meet aren't fun to interact with and the gameplay is passable at best what exactly is the part that's enough fun that so many people call it one of the best games ever?
Genuine question, I would like to like the game since I like the books and it's highly decorated, so I feel that I'm missing something.
low gravity, yes-yes!
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44361 Posts
February 17 2021 17:16 GMT
#15471
Your point is fair and well made.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10006 Posts
February 17 2021 21:27 GMT
#15472
On February 18 2021 02:15 Archeon wrote:
Fair I guess. That's not why I play games though, if I want to experience loneliness, helplessness, self-doubt and frustration I can do so easily in my RL.

If it's not fun to be the person I play, the people I meet aren't fun to interact with and the gameplay is passable at best what exactly is the part that's enough fun that so many people call it one of the best games ever?
Genuine question, I would like to like the game since I like the books and it's highly decorated, so I feel that I'm missing something.


You could say this about alot of artforms. I wouldn't class Requiem for a Dream as a fun film to watch, but its one of my favourites. TW3 is a pretty artistically sophisticated game (in terms of writing and how the story works), and the quality of the game is probably being judged by those standards, which aren't always about fun.
RIP Meatloaf <3
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12134 Posts
February 18 2021 12:19 GMT
#15473
On February 18 2021 01:57 Archeon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2021 09:09 deacon.frost wrote:
On February 17 2021 04:15 Archeon wrote:
@TW3: Worth noting that it is the type of "adult" where most people you meet at least early on are either asshats or extremely ungrateful.
At least in the first 14 hours, which was when I stopped. It felt like no matter my intentions most people I had to deal with were such amoral self-centered assholes that the endings of quests weren't really predictable or in my control in any way. There are a lot of people who are drawn to these worlds where everyone is extremely unlikable, but I like even my adult fantasy more if I don't constantly ask myself why the fuck I'm even trying to help people.

Like the way the first quests ended made me feel like an idiot over and over again. Next time I see a deserter shackled and left near a swamp as monster food I'll draw my blade and behead him, because that would have been the right solution in hindsight.

Haven't played the game, but bookwise the witchers were tolerated. Which would be probably the most positive thing to say about them. They were demigods(kinda-ish), who stand the neutral ground and ordinary people didn't exactly like them. So, yeah, if you're a witcher then you won't be liked no matter how much good you will do. Generally speaking, there will be people who will respect you or even like you(and I'm not talking about Geralt's friends).

Edit> they are something like the old (medieval) executioners. People needed them, didn't like them. They had to live outside of the city, they had their own entrance(so they didn't use the one ordinary people or, good Lord, the nobles used), nobody wanted to have anything with them. They married either orphans or daughters of other executioners, because the family would renounce such woman and society would turn away from her as well(kids of executioners have this granted).
Just read notes of our most famous executioner and his son, so still vivid in my memory.

So don't expect people will like you. They don't.

Yeah that was part of it. I get that Witchers are outcasts, I didn't expect that amount of hostility from people I saved or did a huge favor to. I also don't remember it being that bad in the books, Geralt occasionally gets hostile reactions but also has a bunch of friends and people who at least treat him like a normal person. In the first 13 hours people tried to use me and there was basically no momerable non-Witcher that wasn't an asshole to me. Including Yennefer who in the books is blunt and impatient, yet still somewhat knows what's right and what isn't, but happens to treat you like a dumb dog in the game. Alright Yen, I'm sorry I was worried, won't happen again.

The other thing was that the game just tells you pretty early on that you'll often get the opposite result of what you wanted and there's no way to control or guess that, which f.e. a friend of mine really liked because it added a layer of unpredictability to the stories and I really hated because it made me really question why I'm doing anything in the first place. Like I don't mind a foreshadowed evil twist, or people with death flags dying, but if shit just explodes out of nowhere in your face it feels a lot like Star Wars 8' twist for twist's sake.
If the NPCs vary between disdainful/hostile and outright evil and the outcome of my deeds is random and completely outside of my control then for whom and why do anything in the first place?

From what I remember and I haven't read it for a while, people who were helped were ungrateful bastards. Except for one or two. I haven't played the game yet, but don't get yourself fooled with the books were Geralt isn't as active as in the games.

I get why it's annoying to play, but that's like saying you don't like nudity and trying to play a porn game(well, or Witcher )
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7421 Posts
February 18 2021 12:32 GMT
#15474
If you want a game where you are the hero and save the world a bunch of times and everyone is celebrating you, there are a loooot of those out there. Witcher is not one of them. It is highly emotional, the good the bad and the ugly.
In Witcher you play Gerald's story and not your own. There are no options (besides modding) to change your appearance or sth. for example
If that is not what your are looking for, then this is not the game for you. If you like the scenario (magic, monsters, middleage) I would redirect you to play Skyrim maybe? Another masterpiece, especially with some mods
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Archeon
Profile Joined May 2011
3274 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-02-18 14:51:37
February 18 2021 14:42 GMT
#15475
On February 18 2021 21:32 Harris1st wrote:
If you want a game where you are the hero and save the world a bunch of times and everyone is celebrating you, there are a loooot of those out there. Witcher is not one of them. It is highly emotional, the good the bad and the ugly.
In Witcher you play Gerald's story and not your own. There are no options (besides modding) to change your appearance or sth. for example
If that is not what your are looking for, then this is not the game for you. If you like the scenario (magic, monsters, middleage) I would redirect you to play Skyrim maybe? Another masterpiece, especially with some mods

Thanks I played a lot of Skyrim, I agree that it's a great game with mods. I expected TW more to be like Dragon Age perhaps with a bit less heroics, but that was a false assumption.

I didn't expect everyone to be thankful all the time, that isn't the case in Dragon age either f.e.. I just expected some notable characters that weren't completely unlikable, because it's really hard for me to get emotional for people who are dicks to me.

I also felt that it wasn't really Geralt's story since I do have a lot of influence on what he decides. In FFX f.e. you play a predefined character, but Tidus is a being that makes his own decisions and has his own character growth. That goes for a lot of JRPGs and quite often the party's deeds have catastrophic consequences.
Yet in Witcher I make most of the decisions, which made it harder for me to see Geralt as a being with own drives and emotions and not as my avatar in the world. But it's an avatar I don't get to choose and who doesn't really have power in the world despite being a superhuman mostly benevolent monster and one of the rare beings with common sense.

The excellent writing is also notably absent in the first 13 hours, there's no foreshadowing or satisfying endings and most of the twists till then have zero buildup. To boot the characters were almost entirely forgettable or unlikable with the only exception of Vesemir who is basically a living tutorial voice. Yen is as pleasant as a blizzard (even for her terms) and Emhir is a psycho even for an emperor. But I assume these points get better and the start just sucks.
low gravity, yes-yes!
wemikewo
Profile Joined February 2021
United States1 Post
Last Edited: 2021-05-19 09:38:31
February 26 2021 06:45 GMT
#15476
--- Nuked ---
Zambrah
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States7393 Posts
March 06 2021 02:52 GMT
#15477
What are good affordable country that someone who wants to leave the US could move to while only speaking English?
Incremental change is the Democrat version of Trickle Down economics.
Archeon
Profile Joined May 2011
3274 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-03-06 05:45:51
March 06 2021 05:37 GMT
#15478
Affordable for whom? The USA has a very high wage level and as such most countries are cheaper to live in as long as your desired place isn't the capital of a western European nation.

The closest thing would be Ireland I think. Naturally not that much cheaper, but definitely a bit and the Irish are very welcoming people according to my experience. Also a first world nation by any measure.

If you want to go much cheaper than that I'd look at SEA/Oceania countries which often have the combination of relative stability, low wages and pleasant climate that makes them desirable as places to live in while you work for first world companies. Malaysia would probably be where I'd look first, afaik they are fairly stable and English is widely spoken. There's also a lot of tourism so I'd expect foreigners to be somewhat accepted.
low gravity, yes-yes!
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10006 Posts
March 06 2021 07:53 GMT
#15479
On March 06 2021 11:52 Zambrah wrote:
What are good affordable country that someone who wants to leave the US could move to while only speaking English?

The cities in the north of England are cheap. Leeds, Manchester, Newcastle etc.
You'd be welcome in Manchester
The government ain't any better than what you have there though.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Zambrah
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States7393 Posts
March 06 2021 09:34 GMT
#15480
yeah, a lot of what I see of the UK looks nice, Jagex looks like a nice company to work for, but man I slightly look at UK politics some times and... Boris Johnson and Keir Starmer? It reads so distinctly familiar as to be distressing lol.

Would it help immigrating there if my grandparents were Irish and British? Like I think if your parent was a citizen you get citizenship? So if my parent was a citizen because her parents were citizens then potentially I could get citizenship?
Incremental change is the Democrat version of Trickle Down economics.
Prev 1 772 773 774 775 776 783 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1187
GuemChi 637
Hyun 543
firebathero 373
BeSt 321
Leta 292
Soma 191
Mong 155
Shine 97
PianO 65
[ Show more ]
sSak 48
910 48
Hyuk 46
yabsab 30
HiyA 24
Bale 23
Hm[arnc] 22
ZergMaN 21
Shinee 18
Noble 14
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss835
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King349
Other Games
summit1g8582
gofns5025
olofmeister1273
ceh9634
JimRising 439
KnowMe127
Trikslyr33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick457
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos626
• Stunt423
Other Games
• Shiphtur447
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 11m
Patches Events
7h 11m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.