• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:33
CEST 23:33
KST 06:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9730 users

The Letting Off Steam Thread - Page 7

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 257 Next
Overpowered
Profile Joined January 2011
Czech Republic764 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-21 13:13:52
June 21 2011 13:04 GMT
#121
+ Show Spoiler +
I fucking hate that TL t-shirts are sold out and the fact that I dont know when there will be more!!! ARGGHHHH, FFFFFUUUUUUU, Y TL Y U MAKE ONLY 1000 DAMN

Also, I FUCKING hate people who hate WoW! I dont play it anymore but face it, it is awesome game, damn! Otherwise there wouldnt be 12mil. players playing it everyday. Damn. Dont think that it took SC2 LAN, fuck. Sometimes (always) haters are so stupid -_-
Just another gold Protoss...
Tremendous
Profile Joined June 2011
Denmark155 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-21 13:07:10
June 21 2011 13:06 GMT
#122
On woman and texting...

+ Show Spoiler +
FOR FUCK SAKE !!!

Bitch, stop texting me to ask why i havnt texted you back!!! 2 FUCKING MINUTES AFTER YOU SEND THE FIRST ONE !!!! I just lost 3 colossus 'cuase your insane texting fetish distracted me! You owe me 12 ladder points YOU STUPID CUNT !
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
Randomaccount#128098
Profile Joined November 2010
United States411 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-21 13:10:41
June 21 2011 13:09 GMT
#123
--- Nuked ---
Cuddle
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden1345 Posts
June 21 2011 13:21 GMT
#124
+ Show Spoiler +
How fucking can it be to create at good co-op game for PC!? How can Fable 3, Dungeon Siege 3 and a shit ton of other RPGs be so fucking clueless!?

Did they even try the game in co-op?! How is it they thought that this CRAP could be worthy of anyones money!!!?? If you're not going to do it proper, DONT FUCKING DO IT AT ALL!!! It just makes us hate you even more. It doesn't matter how great the single player mode is if you put in a SHITTY co-op. All we will remember is how horrible the co-op was.

So now I'm stuck playing fucking MTG (where the fucking servers are down 24/7) vs the fucking AI! I get to the last guy (Korn? Krom? Kron? w/e) in the revenge campaign and he's fucking unbeatable. I have tried playing him 10 times now and every times he "lucks out" with the draw (actually, the game is rigged so he always draws great cards) and he gets an 11/11 UNBREAKABLE FUCKING COLOSSUS WITH TRAMPLE out by the time I have 3 lands!?!?!?!?! EVERY FUCKING TIME!!! WTF!? My whiny fucking elvses (sic!) is stomped so easy it's not even funny!

GOD DAMN IT!

Can't wait for Diablo 3.
aiyeeta
Profile Joined June 2007
United States199 Posts
June 21 2011 13:21 GMT
#125
+ Show Spoiler +
Son of a bitch, why does everyone with the cash to buy SC2 seem to think they also bought the rights on wtf is not balanced. Why the hell can't people learn to play? Yes, if you zergs LET a brotoss pump sentries, bitch is gonna have some forcefields! If the zerg douche that whined his 3 base Z vs my 2 base P turned into a P victory, maybe he should learn to NOT LOSE ALL HIS MUTALISKS AT THE EXPENSE OF SOME PROBES. Hey, hey, hey, guess what's not balanced! LOSING YOUR WHOLE FUCKING ARMY. When that happens, and you lose the game? Totally fucking imba! Oh, and it's not just zergs, they're just more vocal considering they travel in idra's wake. Oh, yeah, Thors, PF, Tanks, Marauders - god everyone hates marauders, my friends even complain about their horseshit in marauderless games - , Marines, Zealots, Sentries, Blink Stalkers, Colossus, DTs, HTs, Mutalisks, Banelings, Zerglings, Roaches, Hydras, Infestors... YUP, EVERYTHING IMBA! JUST PLAY THE GOD DAMNED GAME AND SCOUT AND - and this is a big leap for most - COUNTER AND HARASS.


K, think I got it all out...
"...And that was the first time I got crabs"
Nizaris
Profile Joined May 2010
Belgium2230 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-21 13:30:23
June 21 2011 13:30 GMT
#126
On June 21 2011 22:06 Tremendous wrote:
On woman and texting...

+ Show Spoiler +
FOR FUCK SAKE !!!

Bitch, stop texting me to ask why i havnt texted you back!!! 2 FUCKING MINUTES AFTER YOU SEND THE FIRST ONE !!!! I just lost 3 colossus 'cuase your insane texting fetish distracted me! You owe me 12 ladder points YOU STUPID CUNT !

oh my... hard not to laugh at work ><
MagickMan
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia498 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-21 13:47:55
June 21 2011 13:43 GMT
#127
+ Show Spoiler +
God damn these fucking annoying comments on teamliquid posted by complete and utter idiots that have no idea what they are saying and are simply posting to raise there post count.


This really grinds my gears

Edit: i forgot this one.
+ Show Spoiler +
FOR FUCK SAKE IDRA WIN MORE ARGAHGRHA EVERYTIME YOU GET KNOCKED OUT OF A TOURNAMENT I DIE A LITTLE INSIDE. stop getting knocked out by MC god dam it!
krbz
Profile Joined April 2011
United States66 Posts
June 21 2011 14:01 GMT
#128
On June 20 2011 23:42 Pandain wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
God fucking dammit why does everyone think tomatoes are vegetables. THEY'RE NOT! THEY'RE FRUITS! WHY DO YOU THINK THEY HAVE SEEDS! APPLES HAVE SEEDS TOO! Seriously all these liberal no good Obama-preaching socialists are just ruining america. It's a goddamn vegetable.


ILOLED.

/troll
Dariusz
Profile Joined May 2011
Poland657 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-21 14:04:04
June 21 2011 14:03 GMT
#129
On June 21 2011 22:21 aiyeeta wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Son of a bitch, why does everyone with the cash to buy SC2 seem to think they also bought the rights on wtf is not balanced. Why the hell can't people learn to play? Yes, if you zergs LET a brotoss pump sentries, bitch is gonna have some forcefields! If the zerg douche that whined his 3 base Z vs my 2 base P turned into a P victory, maybe he should learn to NOT LOSE ALL HIS MUTALISKS AT THE EXPENSE OF SOME PROBES. Hey, hey, hey, guess what's not balanced! LOSING YOUR WHOLE FUCKING ARMY. When that happens, and you lose the game? Totally fucking imba! Oh, and it's not just zergs, they're just more vocal considering they travel in idra's wake. Oh, yeah, Thors, PF, Tanks, Marauders - god everyone hates marauders, my friends even complain about their horseshit in marauderless games - , Marines, Zealots, Sentries, Blink Stalkers, Colossus, DTs, HTs, Mutalisks, Banelings, Zerglings, Roaches, Hydras, Infestors... YUP, EVERYTHING IMBA! JUST PLAY THE GOD DAMNED GAME AND SCOUT AND - and this is a big leap for most - COUNTER AND HARASS.


K, think I got it all out...


+ Show Spoiler +
HOW DO YOU COUNTER OR HARASS 1 BASE TERRAN STACKING MARINE/BANSHEE/TANK/RAVEN ?!

fuck that allin... and marauders
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
June 21 2011 14:06 GMT
#130
I'm bookmarking this thread. Don't you dare start flaming in here and get it closed. I have a lot of rage needs and I plan on utilizing this more than the streams list.
+ Show Spoiler [ex girlfriend rant.] +
Fuck my ex. Did you really think that going back to getting high and cheating on me wasn't going to get back to me instantly? YOUR FRIENDS DONT EVEN LIKE YOU. THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT LIKE YOU YOU'RE BLOWING. It's hilariously pathetic that from your best friend to your mother, everyone liked me more. I can't believe all those times I stopped you from killing yourself and the years I spent as your friend getting you out of abusive relationships, off drugs and into college and you cheated on me and went back to shooting up. You stupid bitch, I want the money I spent returned, the miles I drove rolled back and my time rebated. Every day I wake up and wonder if it'd be worth it to call the police and have you arrested for your own good.

Thank god you tried to disappear, I couldn't stand to look at you.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Rev0lution
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States1805 Posts
June 21 2011 14:09 GMT
#131
Some shit I need to vent

+ Show Spoiler +
Motherfucking faggot, you had your revenge and now you wanna make a fucking drama out of your broken heart. Well, guess what? I don't give a fuck about you anymore nor did I ever give a fuck about you from the very beginning. It was all a motherfucking act to get the things I needed. Now you think this is a fucking game and want me to cut off contact with the people I've friended? FUCK YOU, god damn psychopath. Get your brain checked, cunt.
My dealer is my best friend, and we don't even chill.
Xpace
Profile Joined March 2011
United States2209 Posts
June 21 2011 14:28 GMT
#132
On June 21 2011 23:06 Probe1 wrote:
I'm bookmarking this thread. Don't you dare start flaming in here and get it closed. I have a lot of rage needs and I plan on utilizing this more than the streams list.
+ Show Spoiler [ex girlfriend rant.] +
Fuck my ex. Did you really think that going back to getting high and cheating on me wasn't going to get back to me instantly? YOUR FRIENDS DONT EVEN LIKE YOU. THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT LIKE YOU YOU'RE BLOWING. It's hilariously pathetic that from your best friend to your mother, everyone liked me more. I can't believe all those times I stopped you from killing yourself and the years I spent as your friend getting you out of abusive relationships, off drugs and into college and you cheated on me and went back to shooting up. You stupid bitch, I want the money I spent returned, the miles I drove rolled back and my time rebated. Every day I wake up and wonder if it'd be worth it to call the police and have you arrested for your own good.

Thank god you tried to disappear, I couldn't stand to look at you.


That's some painful shit right thur
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
June 21 2011 14:39 GMT
#133
Meh. Nothing I couldn't solve with a few bottles of wine, a STD test and a weekend with someone new. I'll stop here, this isn't my blog
+ Show Spoiler +
This is my RARAARARAAAGE
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
TheLaddergoat
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom34 Posts
June 21 2011 14:41 GMT
#134
+ Show Spoiler +
Stupid zergs that do stupid things like max out on the stupidest fucking unit on the game. COMPLAINING ABOUT BALANCE WHEN YOU'RE 200/200 ON ROACHES DOESN'T MAKE THE GAME IMBA IT MAKES YOU FUCKING BAD
Live Long and Expo
bigdoody
Profile Joined April 2011
United States25 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-21 14:49:13
June 21 2011 14:47 GMT
#135
Usually don't rant on starcraft but this seems like an okay place to do it...

On June 21 2011 23:41 TheLaddergoat wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Stupid zergs that do stupid things like max out on the stupidest fucking unit on the game. COMPLAINING ABOUT BALANCE WHEN YOU'RE 200/200 ON ROACHES DOESN'T MAKE THE GAME IMBA IT MAKES YOU FUCKING BAD



+ Show Spoiler +
Zergs that roach rush no matter how much or how little they scout. IN EVERY MATCHUP. God damn, makes me wonder what steppes would look like now.
Kolvacs
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada1203 Posts
June 21 2011 14:47 GMT
#136
On June 21 2011 23:06 Probe1 wrote:
I'm bookmarking this thread. Don't you dare start flaming in here and get it closed. I have a lot of rage needs and I plan on utilizing this more than the streams list.
+ Show Spoiler [ex girlfriend rant.] +
Fuck my ex. Did you really think that going back to getting high and cheating on me wasn't going to get back to me instantly? YOUR FRIENDS DONT EVEN LIKE YOU. THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT LIKE YOU YOU'RE BLOWING. It's hilariously pathetic that from your best friend to your mother, everyone liked me more. I can't believe all those times I stopped you from killing yourself and the years I spent as your friend getting you out of abusive relationships, off drugs and into college and you cheated on me and went back to shooting up. You stupid bitch, I want the money I spent returned, the miles I drove rolled back and my time rebated. Every day I wake up and wonder if it'd be worth it to call the police and have you arrested for your own good.

Thank god you tried to disappear, I couldn't stand to look at you.


Stay strong bro <3

+ Show Spoiler +
WTF ZERGS. I FUCKING SWITCH FROM ZERG BECAUSE I WANTED TO TRY NEW THINGS, AND THEN ALL I DO IS GET CRUSHED BY THEM. FUCKING FUCK!
AttiiMasteR
Profile Joined April 2011
Austria60 Posts
June 21 2011 15:01 GMT
#137
epic thread^^
To drone or not NOT to drone, that's the question.
Bibdy
Profile Joined March 2010
United States3481 Posts
June 21 2011 15:03 GMT
#138
+ Show Spoiler +
Why the FUCK are people so FUCKING ANGRY ALL THE FUCKING TIME?! AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHH
Deadlyfish
Profile Joined August 2010
Denmark1980 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-21 15:06:16
June 21 2011 15:04 GMT
#139
+ Show Spoiler +
To the kids outside at the parking lot. STOP FUCKING REVVING YOUR SCOOTERS. They are NOT cool. YOU are not cool. Stop spending all fucking day drag racing down in street at 20mp/h in your fucking scooters. You honestly think they are cool? I feel like i wanna break their fucking necks. They think they are so cool racing down the street, all i hear all day is "Nnnnnnnneeeeeeaaaaaoooooww!" From 8AM when they wake me up to 2 AM when i'm trying to sleep. And stop blasting techno at the middle of the night. What the fuck? Listening to this retarded music all day, along with your oh-so-awesome scooters is driving me mad, fuck.

Stop acting like you own the street, and stop acting like revving a scooter is cool, cause it isnt. It's fucking terrible and it sounds like a fucking childrens toy.
If wishes were horses we'd be eating steak right now.
OutlaW-
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic5053 Posts
June 21 2011 15:06 GMT
#140
+ Show Spoiler +
this thread is so fucking HILARIOUS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY CAT
Delete your post underage b&. You're incestuous for you're onee-chan so you're clearly not a bad guy, but others might not agree
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 257 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 446
Nina 69
ViBE36
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17900
Soulkey 209
White-Ra 188
Mini 170
ToSsGirL 22
Shine 18
Dota 2
monkeys_forever206
League of Legends
Doublelift3271
Counter-Strike
fl0m1374
shoxiejesuss441
C9.Mang0180
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4298
Khaldor1882
Liquid`Hasu1510
Trikslyr49
Other Games
summit1g5242
ArmadaUGS3015
shahzam537
B2W.Neo401
Pyrionflax178
ZombieGrub87
Mew2King48
Railgan25
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream120
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 26
• davetesta17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 57
• Azhi_Dahaki29
• HerbMon 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1103
• imaqtpie1073
• Shiphtur272
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 27m
OSC
15h 27m
Stellar Fest
15h 27m
OSC
1d 2h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.