• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:17
CEST 00:17
KST 07:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)16Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8648 users

The Letting Off Steam Thread - Page 8

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 257 Next
UFO
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
582 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-21 15:11:16
June 21 2011 15:10 GMT
#141
+ Show Spoiler +
FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU


I had an entire FUCKING POST written right there, to be posted in this topic. I only needed to copy something from my PMs. So I opened new card with tl.net to do that and left the nearly finished post on another card.

Ctrl + c.

I go back, ready my ctrl + v ...


...but my post isn`t there. WHAT THE FUCK.

So I try forwards/backwards in my browser.

To no avail.

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY POST.

DAMMIT.

I`m not going to write it all over again. HOW THE FUCK did THIS happen.

WHAT HAPPENED WITH MY POST.

WHERE THE FUCK DID MY POST GO.

DAMMIT.

DAMN IT.

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT.

sc4k
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United Kingdom5454 Posts
June 21 2011 15:18 GMT
#142
haha, a meta rage post.
Zorgaz
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden2951 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-21 15:29:05
June 21 2011 15:21 GMT
#143
+ Show Spoiler +


Fuck Protoss seriously. I love playing Terran and TvZ and TvT are so fcking fun to play but then their TvP which comes up on ladder more than 50% of every fcking match.

And TvP sucks because i either do a boring 1 fcking base allin and win, or i try to play a macro game and lose to fcking imba storms and collosi, and don't fcking say ghosts and viking because you have to be a fucking baller like ThorZain or Bomber or MVP and the likes to manage to win that way. Not saying its imbalanced, but P seems so much easier to play casually.

I fcking started playing random just because of this shit and I'm currently up 100% wins in my PvT (10-0 in diamond after just playing the race around that many times lol). I can't even have those Statistics with T, a race i played for half a year.

And the worst part is when i play Z I can't fcking win over P either. And i don't wanna play Protoss cause even tho PvZ and PvT feel easy, PvP Is such a fcking Boring and lame matchup! Don't wanna play that shit

So what race should i play? There isn't a option to never play P in ladder xD.

SO P HAS Forced me to quit Starcraft since i only enjoy playing TvT,TvZ and sometimes ZvT, ZvZ. Fucking hope they make it better in HOTS .

Atleast i still enjoy watching it
Furthermore, I think the Collosi should be removed! (Zorgaz -Terran/AbrA-Random/Zorg-Dota2) Guineapigs <3
TriZen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
England219 Posts
June 21 2011 15:29 GMT
#144
+ Show Spoiler +
The british armed forces. So, i love computing and information technology - i am studying it at university. I go to look for jobs thinking ok i will own this, easy, get an epic job and ball. I look at the armed forces, sick computing officer jobs, 30,000£ a year etc etc, not even a degree fecking needed. Oh.. one thing.. YOU CANNOT HAVE OR HAVE HAD ASTHMA IN THE LAST 3 YEARS. This is fucking retarded, its computing! and I.T technician. And who is to say I can't do all of the athletics that would be required? because i can. Sure after a 3 mile run i will probs wheeze, take my inhaler. But when the hell would someone in IT have to do that?

Stupid fucked up rules. On another note.. WHY ARE THERE NO JOBS? Hopefully computer programming has more in the UK although i am not keeping my hopes up.

Also, make banelings fly ffs.
The KY
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United Kingdom6252 Posts
June 21 2011 15:30 GMT
#145
+ Show Spoiler +
FUCK. How the fuck did this happen again?? How did it go from me playing it cool and you desperately trying to get me to come over, to me seeming all clingy and saying I miss you and you telling me 'I'll live'. I'll fucking live? You're going away for a month you fucking bitch, and you won't even go out with me on night? Seriously how did this happen, why the fuck can't I follow my own advice and just not let you know I give a fuck. Because I know as soon as you realise that you'll be off like a fucking flash. Because you are a mentalist.

Fine, fuck off to Portugal. I hope you have a wonderful fucking time because when you get back don't expect any more sympathy from me. I don't wanna hear about it.

Oh and FUCK INFESTORS.
2WeaK
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada550 Posts
June 21 2011 15:31 GMT
#146
On June 22 2011 00:10 UFO wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU


I had an entire FUCKING POST written right there, to be posted in this topic. I only needed to copy something from my PMs. So I opened new card with tl.net to do that and left the nearly finished post on another card.

Ctrl + c.

I go back, ready my ctrl + v ...


...but my post isn`t there. WHAT THE FUCK.

So I try forwards/backwards in my browser.

To no avail.

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY POST.

DAMMIT.

I`m not going to write it all over again. HOW THE FUCK did THIS happen.

WHAT HAPPENED WITH MY POST.

WHERE THE FUCK DID MY POST GO.

DAMMIT.

DAMN IT.

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT.


Try ctrl+z next time
Atlare
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Australia893 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-21 15:34:14
June 21 2011 15:34 GMT
#147
+ Show Spoiler +
FUCK PEOPLE. Seriously. There are like 20 people in this world who I personally know who I respect IRL. Like seriously... How the fuck is the average person so fucking dumb! It actually makes me wonder who the fuck pissed in their gene pool generations before that completely fucked it all over... Its not like I want to hate the average village fucking idiot but its just beyond stupid nowadays... So I'm sitting in class, an advanced English class specifically meant for people who can fucking function beyond dropping out of school out of laziness (since everyone at my age [17, but year 12] seems to want to drop out of school and not bother with their HSC), so I'm grouped with randoms in my class and I'm stuck with a chick who has more make-up on then flesh and basically asked me to do all the work because she doesn't even know who the fuck Bill Clinton is.... HOW THE FUCK IS THIS POSSIBLE?! She just sits there and texts some guy she has a dicktease for so they have a cheap fuck, and its not like she was nice about it, she was like 'Oh yeah your the smart one so you should do the majority of the work, Idk know who Clinton is' (this is for a group fucking oral in US presidents and we got the guy who wants to ruin his career over some fat chick that sells him out later)... so she chews gum and texts on her phone in her expensive clothes barely passing the course while I figure out the guy who is the 3rd in our group.... honestly. HE IS THE REASON the gene pool needs a pool boy to clean it more often.... He literally played Pokemon the whole fucking time, like not for a few minutes or anything, he literally just sat there on his Nintendo DS and played Pearl/Diamond. Not to mention he stunk WORSE than inca's finals appearance against Nestea. He smelt so bad that I think he was actually trying to smell rancid, I couldn't look at him directly without flinching a little. Alright so at first I'm all nice about it and I'm like 'Hey you play pokemon too? Man that game brings back memories! I should play that again sometime' and his response was something along the lines of 'Nah the new ones suck, since everyone and their mother plays them now and thinks their cool'... Alright so he is hipster as fucking shit and I instantly grow intolerant of him...
THE ICING ON THE FUCKING CAKE with this kid is that he turns to me and says 'But you wouldn't know that would you? I'm a real pokemon master and I'm currently trying to get my 16th Level 100, no legendaries of couse because only noobs use that'
So at this point I just get up walk to teacher and say 'Theres no fucking way in hell i'm carrying a mid-range mark for these sad excuses for people so let me do mine solo'....
The teacher, who is awesome was all like 'Yeah, go for it'
I have not talked to either of those meatbags yet.
OH YEAH. So I was at the gym today at like 10am, so its too late for responsible/working adults to be there but its also too early for lunch breaks/early finishers off work so I'm this 17 and a half year old fat kid working out to lose the weight which I carelessly gained over the last 5 years of a diet consisting of energy drinks, soft drinks, meat, sugar and carbs like pasta (thats basically all I ate) and I notice that there was this old obese lady who was hogging the ab crunching equipment.... for a sitdown/rest while she drinks Coke (yeah.. she drinks coke WHILE excercising), so when I come over after a long-ass run to do some crunches I goto another machine at first, but she is there for 15 fucking minutes... I couldn't fucking believe it, I even asked her politely to move and she said it was the only good seat around in the gym (there were benches for that purpose) and that young kids like me should show some respect to their elders because you aren't as intelligent as them. She actually called me stupid to my face..... So I'm way too tired to physically have a go at her in this gym but it still stuck with me for a while. So I do some other parts of my rotation and I meet her in the treadmill area like 40 minutes later when I'm doing a nice warm-down and she starts lecturing me again..... except this time she is eating a candy bar.... IN THE FUCKING GYM. The staff obviously didn't see it but here she is walking on the treadmill at a pace I could crawl at and still need to consciously slow down while she tells me about how fucking great things were back in whatever fucking decade she said and how back then the youth were more intelligent because video games, music and TV hadn't tainted them...
At this point I just fucking lose it, I stop the treadmill and stop for a second and I had everything ready to throw at this whore and something goes wrong in my head and I shout so loud the whole gym could hear it....
'CHILL GET OUT'
... I wonder what the staff will say tommorow when I go in..
Considering learning BW
woob
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom1322 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-21 15:38:51
June 21 2011 15:37 GMT
#148
+ Show Spoiler +
ZvZ
whoever thought of putting 2 zergs against eachother is a fucking moron.
i am so sick of being in my base macroing like a fucking champion, only to find that in them 2 seconds my entire fucking ling force died to a SINGLE fucking baneling.
WHAT?
sure, when i get the fucking chance to rape face with a baneling the ashsole im vs notices and pulls back, and then what does he do? he sends 2 fucking lings on my 1 baneling, and as i got to select my lings to attack it, i fuck up somewhere and 2 banelings just blow themselves up.
what the fuck!?

and if luckily i get past the annoying fucking baneling stage, i make a nice big roach army, get half way across the map and 10 fucking mutas enter my base and fuck my shit up, so i go to their base and push, but oh, the mutas are over my head now doing infinite free fucking dmg until i say "fuck you gg" and get the fuck out of there

ZERG vs ZERG.
fuck
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ez
tomatriedes
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
New Zealand5356 Posts
June 21 2011 15:43 GMT
#149
+ Show Spoiler +
Is there anyway to switch to full screen in Youtube without changing to 480p? It pisses me off when I switch to full screen and it starts to buffer again because of the 480p switch.
Cubu
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
1171 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-21 15:49:06
June 21 2011 15:47 GMT
#150
You can't really call it letting off the steam if you are just gonna hide it with spoiler tag so to keep the integrity of the thread purpose, i am gonna post it clearly

TvP
To all the terrans
MMM moa plz, rly skillful
SaYyId
Profile Joined August 2010
Portugal277 Posts
June 21 2011 15:48 GMT
#151
On June 20 2011 21:00 sc4k wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I'm a nerd myself, but I hate nerds.

I fucking hate quiet, insular, smug nerds. I hate how they are so quiet in social situations. I fucking hate how they think up all these 'badass' replies but don't say them in real life and instead hide behind an internet wall in order to deliver them. I fucking hate how they talk like they are a real man, on the internet, but in real life they are fail humans, who are incapable of doing real life because there are far too many actually real men out there who would jump down their throats if they were 1/10th as smart assed in real life as they are on the internet.

Moreover, I hate even more the nerds that think they are funny and don't shut the fuck up. And they have entire groups of nerds with fucking awful senses of humour, and they share in their SHITTY jokes that aren't even a 1/10. I fucking HATE how fucking nerds think their jokes are superior to everyone else's where what they're really doing is just making very average/ low quality jokes that happen to drop words or names that are relevant to their nerdy area of interest.

I fucking hate nerds who act as if they are chill and cool- they are clearly overthinking every situation just like every other nerd they are just putting up an act that non-perceptive people can't see past. Fuck their bullshit, fake ass douchebags.

The nerds who are obsessed with wars. Yeah, wars are interesting. But if you are obsessed with them, fuck you. You would shit your fucking pants if you were put in a war situation. You talk with blasé abandon about 'I would rock up in my T34 and say, "Hi guys!"'. Fuck your shit, you would cry in a corner and plead to be saved. You cunts who say 'man that guy in saving private ryan is such a pussy!', fuck your shit, 99% of you would do the same thing.

Fuck the nerds who take the fun out of everything. The standard pattern of you enjoy something immensely, then you get overexposed to it and tired, and then when other people go through the first stage you experienced, you fucking shit all over that with your feelings from your second experience.

And I'd just like to tag on to this rant. Fuck aspergers syndrome people who talk about aspergers like it's a disease they are plagued with, and then proceed to be selfish cunts hiding behind the screen of their shitty illness.

Also, fuck 90% of people who say they are depressed, it's usually because they are too ugly/ fat/ socially retarded to get what they want and they pout. Come to terms with your fail and move on with life. THey just pout hardcore and call it depression.

I really really fucking hate several people on this forum and have fleeting fantasies of being put in a cage with them.

That was fucking intense and true.
No Strings. No attachments.
ampson
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2355 Posts
June 21 2011 15:56 GMT
#152
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Am I doing it right?
Whitley
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States238 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-21 05:42:43
June 21 2011 16:07 GMT
#153
nevermind
2WeaK
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada550 Posts
June 21 2011 16:14 GMT
#154
+ Show Spoiler +
My brother is a pos that "steals" my bandwidth. He'll go on a fucking rampage one week-end per month and buy 60-70gb worth of movies on the PSN, because the PSN has higher quality than Blu-Ray, except if it's a Sony blu-ray because Sony invented the Blu-Ray so they have the highest quality on it, so he'll download 60-70gb a month and always come up with the bullshit "I don't use the internet a lot so who cares how much I download" so my youunger brother and I are stuck with 60-50gb a month before we blow through our bandwidth cap and if we do, we get yelled at, since my older brother "doesn't use the internet" so because of my brother I can't download jack shit. -.- fml
royal.cze
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada287 Posts
June 21 2011 16:19 GMT
#155
On June 20 2011 20:59 trNimitz wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Fucking pathetic noob zerg players. You have problems scouting? ARE YOU SHITTING ME? Early cheap lightning-fast units combined with zero cost low risk flying scouts at the start of every game? Maybe if you wouldn't be so fucking retarded you would realize you can ALWAYS see what your opponent has since if he splits up and you're going with a couple more units than normal he's DEAD (oh and have I already mentioned there's NO WAY he can know what you're doing since zerg only has one production building for everything!), and who cares if you're going to stop drone production you're an expansion up you're ahead BY DEFAULT. At the same time you have maphack, the best production capability, and certain units that are just as strong as the most expensive of those from P and T while also thinking you're entitled to take a 15 expo everygame! GO FUCK YOURSELVES.


+ Show Spoiler +
I hate retards who are probably gold level players crying when they know shit all about the game
Sovetsky Soyuz
Profile Joined May 2011
Russian Federation905 Posts
June 21 2011 16:22 GMT
#156
So, TL users finally found a way to legitimately rant and whine about SC2. hahaha

My turn to let off some steam:
+ Show Spoiler +
FUCK YOU BOSS! Dont give me that report to do this weekend! You know very much I'll be going away and will not have time to work on that. Again! Fuck You! /rant
OutlaW-
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic5053 Posts
June 21 2011 16:41 GMT
#157
On June 22 2011 00:48 SaYyId wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2011 21:00 sc4k wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I'm a nerd myself, but I hate nerds.

I fucking hate quiet, insular, smug nerds. I hate how they are so quiet in social situations. I fucking hate how they think up all these 'badass' replies but don't say them in real life and instead hide behind an internet wall in order to deliver them. I fucking hate how they talk like they are a real man, on the internet, but in real life they are fail humans, who are incapable of doing real life because there are far too many actually real men out there who would jump down their throats if they were 1/10th as smart assed in real life as they are on the internet.

Moreover, I hate even more the nerds that think they are funny and don't shut the fuck up. And they have entire groups of nerds with fucking awful senses of humour, and they share in their SHITTY jokes that aren't even a 1/10. I fucking HATE how fucking nerds think their jokes are superior to everyone else's where what they're really doing is just making very average/ low quality jokes that happen to drop words or names that are relevant to their nerdy area of interest.

I fucking hate nerds who act as if they are chill and cool- they are clearly overthinking every situation just like every other nerd they are just putting up an act that non-perceptive people can't see past. Fuck their bullshit, fake ass douchebags.

The nerds who are obsessed with wars. Yeah, wars are interesting. But if you are obsessed with them, fuck you. You would shit your fucking pants if you were put in a war situation. You talk with blasé abandon about 'I would rock up in my T34 and say, "Hi guys!"'. Fuck your shit, you would cry in a corner and plead to be saved. You cunts who say 'man that guy in saving private ryan is such a pussy!', fuck your shit, 99% of you would do the same thing.

Fuck the nerds who take the fun out of everything. The standard pattern of you enjoy something immensely, then you get overexposed to it and tired, and then when other people go through the first stage you experienced, you fucking shit all over that with your feelings from your second experience.

And I'd just like to tag on to this rant. Fuck aspergers syndrome people who talk about aspergers like it's a disease they are plagued with, and then proceed to be selfish cunts hiding behind the screen of their shitty illness.

Also, fuck 90% of people who say they are depressed, it's usually because they are too ugly/ fat/ socially retarded to get what they want and they pout. Come to terms with your fail and move on with life. THey just pout hardcore and call it depression.

I really really fucking hate several people on this forum and have fleeting fantasies of being put in a cage with them.

That was fucking intense and true.

this is such a good post
Delete your post underage b&. You're incestuous for you're onee-chan so you're clearly not a bad guy, but others might not agree
Bibdy
Profile Joined March 2010
United States3481 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-21 17:00:47
June 21 2011 16:55 GMT
#158
+ Show Spoiler +
Master's League in team brackets and I'M STILL THE ONLY FUCKING PERSON WHO SCOUTS! Stop cheesing and pretending you're good, you dicks!

Oh, you're just going to spam Marines? Well what makes you so godamned confident that Zerg over there isn't just spamming Banelings? Great fucking work there, dumbass!
Habel
Profile Joined April 2011
United States123 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-24 20:58:58
June 21 2011 17:04 GMT
#159
Ok, this is a long one with a lot of different topics, so here we go.

+ Show Spoiler +

God damn agism. Why do you exist. How is it any different than racism, or churchism, why are you allowed to exist god damnit. I'm fucking 15 years old, and I'm still a better programmer than most comp sci graduates. Guess what guys, I can write fizz buzz in 4 different languages, probably more if I really thought back a year, and you CAN'T EVEN WRITE IT IN THE LANGUAGE YOU STUDIED FOR 4 YEARS. Here, another spoiler tag with 4 fizz buzzes GOD DAMN AGISM
+ Show Spoiler +

Python:
for i in range(100):
if i % 15 == 0:
print "FizzBuzz"
elif i % 5 == 0:
print "Fizz"
elif i % 3 == 0:
print "Buzz"
else:
print i

Java:
public class FizzBuzz {
public static void main(String[] args) {
for (int i = 0; i < 100; i ++) {
if (i % 15 == 0) System.out.println("FizzBuzz");
elif (i % 5 == 0) System.out.println("Fizz");
elif (i % 3 == 0) System.out.println("Buzz");
else System.out.println(i);

I'm not even going to do C++ or C or C# BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE BRACKET LANGUAGES. WHY can't you all have done something smart instead of using fucking brackets for control structure. It adds so many fucking worthless lines in the code and makes it look like shit. I know C was a great language guys, but do we really need 5 different C's? Sure, C++ is OOP C, and C# and Java are run of VM's, but they're all the fucking same language, with the same damn traditions that WE DON't NEED ANYMORE ON OUR MEGA POWERFUL COMPUTERS.

Furthermore, WHY IS RUBY MORE POPULAR THAN PYTHON. GOD DAMNIT. PYTHON 3.0 IS THE BEST LANGUAGE THERE CURRENTLY IS RIGHT NOW. GOD DAMN. It has better structure than ruby, djangos better than ruby on rails, and we're just better people grawwr. God damn more brackets, NOONE LIKES YOU. GO BACK TO math where you're hardly used there. Guido van Rossum, sir you are the ballerest person ever born. You should be given a medal for complete balling awesomeness, and than go PUNCH STEVE JOBS IN THE FACE.

Fuck you emacs. I don't want to get arthritis from typing with you for 2 years. God damn, why do you use control modifiers, and people think you're so much better because of it GOD DAMN. Escape meta alt control shift my ass. Just use different fucking modes like us reasonable Vim users. We are better than you face it. Just because of the fact that we don't need to have a pinky with the strength of he man, we can type faster because of it. Our key boards don't break every year, and we don't break our hands by FUCKING TYPING. Actually, you know what, I'm going to start a thread on TL for Vi users, so we can rant about those damn smug emacs users. WHO CARES IF YOU HAVE YOUR OWN DIALECT OF LISP. For what? WRITING PLUGINS?

Oh yea, where was I, agism. FUCK YOU. I have 10 weeks of doing nothing except writing palsy apps for the damn app store because no person in their "right mind" would hire me for a programming jobs. Who care if I don't have a car, the places I applied to are less than a 15 minute bike ride for me GOD DAMNIT. People bike to work, it's normal. I'm a better programmer than those POS people who can't write for their shit. Sure, they know all about multi paradigms, and the x86 arcihtect, but WHO CARES WHEN YOU CAN'T WRITE FUCKING CODE. NOONE THAT'S WHO.

Oh, and fuck you people who look down on me in social situations. Sure, I may suck at talking, but I sure as hell am better than you in math, or writing, or any other school subject for that matter. I'm smarter than you Jackasses who for some reason, girls like. Why the fuck are girls attracted to asshole douche bags who don't care for them at all. You fucking fail, alright? You got a FUCKING C, AT THE 17th BEST PUBLIC HIGH SCHOOL IN THE U.S.A AND BLAMED IT ON THE TEACHERS? No, It's your own fault for being so fucking retarded. You text in class, and fucking goof around, and don't care about your life, so instead you find someone to blame. And the worst part is, I usually get stuck with you fucking asshole douchebags in group projects and the whole entire time you fuck around, and rag on me for being in marching band. Ye, I'm in marching band, and you didn't make the soccer team. So you sat on your ass being douche assholes to girls while I was outside fucking doing something with my life. I've probably made more money than you ever will in your high school and college career ALREADY AFTER ONE YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL. THAT'S RIGHT, THE NERDS GET BETTER PAY, HOW DOES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL YOU PALSY POS's

More ranting, what the FUCK is wrong with you Canadia. You sit up there spouting nonsense with your RIDICULOUS accents and than be all snobby because half of you are french. You sit up there in the cold ranting and rioting like when Ireland discovered alcohol. Than you make some maple syrup and it's all fine. YOUR MAPLE SYRUP ISN'T EVEN THAT GOOD. IT'S WAY TOO SWEET AND NOT THAT GOOD. GOD DAMN CANADA, GO DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE.

And then FUCK ME FOR BEING SO BAD AT TENNIS. SURE, It's a good exercise and from two weeks I'm starting too LOOK like a normal teenager instead of a fat person, I STILL SUCK AT IT. AFTER TWO WEEKS OF 1-2 HOURS OF PLAYING, I STILL CAN't PLAY .


Aw man, that felt so good. Dynamic languages, you rock!

+ Show Spoiler +

AND AFTER LOOKING AT THE PREVIEW, MY PYTHON CODE DOESN'T MAKE SENSE BECAUSE TL DOESN'T SUPPORT INDENTATION FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUv
"I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints." - Billy Joel
thoradycus
Profile Joined August 2010
Malaysia3262 Posts
June 21 2011 17:10 GMT
#160
+ Show Spoiler +
i am seriously annoyed with the people who post really emo or bluesy 1 liner posts on facebook, its as if they have to fucking tell the whole world about their troubles IN A VERY VAGUE WAY like "I dont know what to do " or "Shall follow my own feeling" ALSO, i frikking hate it when people make angry posts and delibrately makes it so that people reading it doesnt know who is it directed to.Fucking cowards.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 257 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE154
Nina 121
Nathanias 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16150
White-Ra 322
Artosis 255
ToSsGirL 27
Dota 2
monkeys_forever336
NeuroSwarm105
League of Legends
Doublelift3743
Counter-Strike
fl0m1327
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox513
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2244
Liquid`Hasu1330
Trikslyr53
Other Games
summit1g6476
Grubby3387
ArmadaUGS1530
shahzam526
C9.Mang0240
JimRising 213
ZombieGrub62
Mew2King45
Railgan22
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV221
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream104
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 33
• davetesta25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 43
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1108
• Scarra1031
• Shiphtur265
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 43m
OSC
14h 43m
Stellar Fest
14h 43m
OSC
1d 1h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.