• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:27
CEST 12:27
KST 19:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)38Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8946 users

The Letting Off Steam Thread - Page 43

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 257 Next
KimJongChill
Profile Joined January 2011
United States6429 Posts
July 26 2011 20:27 GMT
#841
+ Show Spoiler +
jesus fucking christ why am i still in diamond. I beat masters whenever I run into them on ladder, and I even crushed a rank 20 master zerg in zvz. The only reason I can think of is that I die to fucking imba protoss forcefielindg fucking ramp, and those goddamn late game dts take out 5 hatceries and 50 drones. My god zvz and zvt so ez, fucking protss, i dont pay attention one second and an army half my supply crushes me goddamn i hate this game so much. Why wont blizzard let me into masters.
MMA: U realise MMA: Most of my army EgIdra: fuck off MMA: Killed my orbital MMA: LOL MMA: just saying MMA: u werent loss
Andymoo
Profile Joined March 2011
United States110 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-26 20:40:29
July 26 2011 20:39 GMT
#842
+ Show Spoiler +

I seriously fucking hate 95% of the people who live in the city where I go to work. They define the reason why puerto ricans and black people get a bad reputation. Driving down the road and you see your friend on the sidewalk? HEY LETS FUCKING STOP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD AND TALK TO THEM. OH THERE'S A PLACE TO PARK 20FEET INFRONT OF ME? NAH FUCK THAT SHIT ILL JUST SIT HERE AND BLOCK TRAFFIC CAUSE THAT'S MY N***A!!! God forbid that they need to cross the street. Fuck waiting for crosswalks, lets just cross anyway. but no, not just cross the street, they take their fucking goddamned time. they'll even just fucking stop randomly for no fucking reason in the middle of the road, what the fuck? are you fucking serious? People are so fucking dumb, I honestly wish I could keep a baseball bat with me and just beat the shit out of dumb people.

I was driving to work one day (on my scooter) as it started to pour down rain. Cool, no big deal. But no, some shitbag has the audacity to break check me for no fucking reason, and seeing as it was pouring down rain I ended up falling on my ass going 25mph for no fucking reason, and the best part is that only 1 person who happened to be on the sidewalk actually stopped to see if I was fine. The driver in front of me? Kept on going. The 5 cars behind me? nah, why the fuck would we stop to help see if he's ok?

fuck these city people.


i feel better.
SageFantasma
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
July 26 2011 21:27 GMT
#843
+ Show Spoiler +
Motherfucking Starcraft II matchmaking. ARE THERE SERIOUSLY NO OTHER PLAYERS NO BATTLENET RIGHT NOW BESIDES ZERGS? FUCK. It's not like I'm going 2-20000000000 against Zerg right now or anything, why not throw a few more uncreative roach-infestor fucks at me? Oh, thanks a Protoss to play! OH WAIT, FUCKING 4GATE. Not to mention the dumbass can't even properly 4gate, I played the worst 3gate robo in my life, and I still beat the fucking idiot. Blizzard, seriously, FUCK OFF WITH THE ZERGS. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

2-7 right now since the ladder reset. Want to know my win rate against Terran last season? 95%. But no, FUCK giving me a Terran to play against, QUEUE UP THE ZERGS. Not to mention all of the fuckers are Favored and Masters. I'm gonna be raging for fucking days because of this retarded shit.


^Yeah... A little angry.
Gatsbi
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1134 Posts
July 26 2011 22:03 GMT
#844
On June 22 2011 10:01 prOxi.swAMi wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
My work. I do really good work and I am severely underpaid. I really should get work elsewhere (and I know I could) for significantly more money, but I really like the people I work with here, it's just the guy who pays the cheques is a major fucking tight arse. 4 years at university for this shitty salary, fuck it sucks. SUCKS!


This, except I don't even like the people..
"IF WHAT YOU DO NOT KNOW IS MORE THAN WHAT YOU HAVE KNOWN. THEN YOU HAVE NOT KNOWN ANYTHINIG YET." - Rev Kojo Smith
MonsieurGrimm
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada2441 Posts
July 26 2011 22:52 GMT
#845
On July 27 2011 05:27 KimJongChill wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
jesus fucking christ why am i still in diamond. I beat masters whenever I run into them on ladder, and I even crushed a rank 20 master zerg in zvz. The only reason I can think of is that I die to fucking imba protoss forcefielindg fucking ramp, and those goddamn late game dts take out 5 hatceries and 50 drones. My god zvz and zvt so ez, fucking protss, i dont pay attention one second and an army half my supply crushes me goddamn i hate this game so much. Why wont blizzard let me into masters.

this is pretty much my rage for today as well.
+ Show Spoiler +
played my placement match. shakuras plateau, ZvP. ok, not a great map but it'll be OK, I'll just outplay him. he forge firsts so I double expand, scout him doing high gateway pressure. alright, I'll just make some roach/ling as usual, I should have +1 melee in time. he doesn't attack. he expands to the third. I can't pressure because the map is a choke and he has a fuckton of forcefields. I take a 4th, but I have very few drones because I made all those units. I drone up and tech for infestors, and notice he's taking a fast fourth at the 6 o'clock as well, greedy fuck that he is. alright, I think my army is better than his. I attack when neural parasite finishes, breaking down the rocks first. he sacrifices all his high templar for no kills. "cool." I think "this should be an easy win". WRONG. forcefielded the shit out of and die, didnt even scratch his army. so apparently todays lesson is you can't ever attack on Shakuras Plateau, and protoss can take as many bases as he fucking wants. what a retarded map.

later, I play against another protoss on the map Antiga Shipyard. he doesn't expand at the normal timing, so I build a couple spines and a few spores. he was going DT, gets shut down easily. expands anyways. I can't expand because of the fucking DT's so I'm stuck on 2 bases vs 2 bases. ok, I'll just drone up and take a macro hatch instead while getting lair. finally I take a third, when suddenly DTs and zealots start attacking my third. fucker built a warp prism and I can't save the third because DTs one shot whatever they touch like they're the fucking grim reaper. he takes his third so I double expand. he kills them with DT's so now I'm two base to three. needless to say I lost that game, DT's are a fucking joke.
"60% of the time, it works - every time" - Brian Fantana on Double Reactors All The Way // "Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Z3kk
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4099 Posts
July 26 2011 22:55 GMT
#846
+ Show Spoiler +
HOLY SHIT I HAVE A PNAS-FORMAT RESEARCH PAPER DUE AT 7:00 PM PST AND IT'S ABOUT 4:00 PST RIGHT NOW

I JUST got my models aka results, and I have 3 hours to first analyze these structures and then write out my results, discussion, conclusion, references, figures/tables and their legends and shit.... GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO
Failure is not falling down over and over again. Failure is refusing to get back up.
oBlade
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States6535 Posts
July 27 2011 02:08 GMT
#847
+ Show Spoiler +
Youtube are run by a bunch of people who suck the dicks of people who have even more money than they do. I could watch this video fine a year ago. Now it's blocked in the US because it has music from a 25 year old Hong Kong movie? What the fuck revenue is that protecting? It's free advertising if you leave the video as it is. It's fucking nonsense to get so uptight about it. Sick of logging into Youtube to watch a mature flagged video only to have to log out of Google so my searches don't get big brothered. Fuck your internet rules, if you don't have to log into xvideos why do you have to log into Youtube to watch some prat use the fuck word? And why is the video in recommended videos if it is blocked? Fix your website.
"I read it. You know how to read, you ignorant fuck?" - Andy Dufresne
Jaso
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2147 Posts
July 27 2011 02:11 GMT
#848
+ Show Spoiler +

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK Riot Games -_-

I tried updating to today's patch at about 2pm, and it gave me an error. Reinstalled 3-4 times, kept getting errors.

Now I've re-installed Windows 7 from scratch, and it still gives me the same error. 10pm, no progress and a complete reformat. great.
derp
Zealotdriver
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States1557 Posts
July 27 2011 03:14 GMT
#849
microsoft outlook is the biggest piece of shit software ever created.
it is fucking trashware and should be destroyed. The largest software
company in the world can't make an email program worth 2 bits,
incredible.
Turn off the radio
GinDo
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
3327 Posts
July 27 2011 03:22 GMT
#850
+ Show Spoiler +
Infestors T_T. How the heck do I deal with BL infestor.And Flipping protoss. I've Meched against Toss since Beta, but I am finally convinced to switch to Bio. T is > P when they go bio. I would go as far as to say T imba vs Toss. But when you try to mech, it just becomes ridiculousness. Immortal Blink Collosi is so flippin OP against mech.
ⱩŦ ƑⱠẬ$Ħ / ƩǤ ɈƩẬƉØƝǤ [ɌȻ] / ȊṂ.ṂṼⱣ / ẬȻƩɌ.ȊƝƝØṼẬŦȊØƝ / ẬȻƩɌ.ϟȻẬɌⱠƩŦŦ ϟⱠẬɎƩɌϟ ȻⱠẬƝ
Daedalus173
Profile Joined July 2011
6 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-27 04:13:58
July 27 2011 03:57 GMT
#851
+ Show Spoiler +
I've played over 200 1v1 games, studied my replays, read several guides, and watched Day9 religiously. I recently ranked down from silver to bronze. WHAT THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO DO TO IMPROVE AT THIS GAME, I'VE PLAYED IT EIGHTY FUCKING HOURS + Show Spoiler +
Also, fuck zerg.

It's nice to indulge your id every once in awhile, I like this thread.
Whole
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States6046 Posts
July 27 2011 04:01 GMT
#852
+ Show Spoiler +
OHHHH IM SO FUCKING COOOL BLINK STALKERS. OH SHIT THEY HAVE A 5 UNIT COMPOSITION BLINK STALKERS AHAHAHAHAA.

fuck blink stalkers.
Gummy
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States2180 Posts
July 27 2011 04:02 GMT
#853
+ Show Spoiler +
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHFUCKING FUCK SOCKS ARE SO LAME! + Show Spoiler +
Free post?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ There are three kinds of people in the world: those who can count and those who can't.
DrThorMD
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada359 Posts
July 27 2011 04:05 GMT
#854
+ Show Spoiler +
FKing stupid zergs on ladder with their baneling busts and roach ling all ins while blizzard babies them around with all these freaking four player maps. I hate it. Cant play a macro game against em cause broodlord infestor will rape your @ass. Cant cheese em cause I hate cheesing and dont know how. Getting to the point where Im actually considering learning to 2 rax bunker. I'll hate myself for it but atleast i wont lose every single game to anything that they decide to do.
Damn your Chronoboosts!
ptrpb
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada753 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-27 04:08:34
July 27 2011 04:06 GMT
#855
+ Show Spoiler +

Damn the unbalanced piece of shit that is League of Legends, I queue with some friend and my client crashes at champion select, then it gives me 15 minute wait time to get back in. If I didn't invest 200ish dollars into this game I'd be okay with it, too bad giving a company money gets you no perks outside of skins.
Anyways new Kayle is retardedly good, new Tryn is unstoppable mid game unless everyone on the team has ignite and exhaust, and Riot continues to nerf all the champions I like (Pre-work GP, Vladimir, Caitlyn, Udyr).
Then I finally get in game, I get this wired ass lag spiking. To be clear I never get anything like this in SC2 or CS1.6 or any other online game and it keeps happening in just LoL which causes me to go negative and have people call me a feeder.
Why can't Riot not be a steaming pile of bad design choices and bad coding?
MBAACC | SG | shit at fighting games
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-27 04:17:01
July 27 2011 04:16 GMT
#856
+ Show Spoiler +

+ Show Spoiler +

What can I say? There's nothing like the rush of huntin people down and killing them. My heart's beatin, my heart's beatin. My hands are shaking, my hands are shaking, BUT I'm still shooting, and I'm still getting headshots. It's like BOOM HEADSHOT! BOOM HEADSHOT! BOOOM HEEADSHOT!

Seriously why isn't there truly great video game humor anymore? The termination of Pure Pwnage has left a whole in my heart. There's nothing lighthearted and genuinely funny in gaming media anymore. Day9 is too annoying and seems to target a lower age than me.
Jaxtyk
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States600 Posts
July 27 2011 04:27 GMT
#857
+ Show Spoiler +
Fucking blink stalkers. What the fuck. Are you fucking kidding me. From now on, no Fucking roaches in my army. Fucking blink stalkers, i'll make the slings chew away ur fucking flesh bit by bit. Fuckers.
To tell the truth....I could beat anyone in the world.
Batibot
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Philippines348 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-27 05:11:26
July 27 2011 05:10 GMT
#858
+ Show Spoiler +
FUCK THIS HUNDREDPUSHUPS.COM.
I can do max of 40 push-ups thanks to your program. Then you expect me to be able to do 36 push-ups, rest for 60 seconds and do 40 push-ups. WTF'S WRONG WITH YOU?

Jaedong has to be a Bonjwa. Tired of of rooting for July.
Lorken
Profile Joined November 2010
New Zealand804 Posts
July 27 2011 11:45 GMT
#859
On July 27 2011 14:10 Batibot wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
FUCK THIS HUNDREDPUSHUPS.COM.
I can do max of 40 push-ups thanks to your program. Then you expect me to be able to do 36 push-ups, rest for 60 seconds and do 40 push-ups. WTF'S WRONG WITH YOU?


OMG DUDE THAT IS SO TRUE. They expect you to get good way too fast, most I got with it was 83 and I couldn't get past day 2 week 6

Also:
+ Show Spoiler +
retards on LoL don't b when I tell them to
LOUD NOISES!!!
nymfaw
Profile Joined November 2010
Norway430 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-27 16:05:23
July 27 2011 16:04 GMT
#860
+ Show Spoiler +
was on vacation in krakow and met the most beautiful girl ever on the last day before i went home... and i didnt ask her if she had facebook or for her number.. now i cant see her again ever ((( im so fucking stupid
Everything will be ok in the end. if it's not ok, its not the end.
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 257 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
CranKy Ducklings13
CranKy Ducklings SOOP8
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech145
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 2423
Bisu 927
Horang2 567
Jaedong 453
BeSt 382
Hyuk 358
actioN 242
firebathero 211
Zeus 184
Light 170
[ Show more ]
Leta 163
Stork 141
EffOrt 123
Soma 95
ZerO 81
Sexy 66
Pusan 64
Last 58
Killer 54
Mong 45
Mind 40
Rush 39
Shinee 34
Aegong 32
soO 27
Bale 23
hero 22
ToSsGirL 22
Sharp 18
sorry 17
Yoon 17
PianO 16
ggaemo 15
NaDa 13
Terrorterran 13
Free 11
HiyA 10
JulyZerg 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
Fuzer 63
League of Legends
JimRising 368
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1434
shoxiejesuss1025
x6flipin109
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King137
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1886
Other Games
gofns31232
singsing1699
crisheroes333
XBOCT269
DeMusliM183
Livibee113
ArmadaUGS78
QueenE43
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream240
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH309
• LUISG 39
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2264
League of Legends
• Jankos2061
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 33m
Stellar Fest
2h 33m
OSC
13h 33m
Stellar Fest
1d 2h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 23h
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.